Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: Where There’s a Wig, There’s a Way

• Start Topic

Kandi and Todd continue to deal with their parenting differences. Feeling a lack of control over her marriage, Kenya puts all her energy into her business. Neneinvites Kandi to lunch and reveals some disturbing information about Cynthia. Eva's husband starts to worry that she's working too hard during her pregnancy, but she has no interest in slowing down. Marlo throws a party to launch her new wig line and a very unexpected guest shows up.

Airdate 12.08.2019

• Love 1

OMG - this show is circling the drain. There were 20 people at shady Marlo’s wig show, a large percentage who were hired crew and shady Kenya’s showed up with her 3 man marching band with her hair care products.

Can someone recommend a new trashy reality show that isn’t scripted or stale?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

I think 90 Day Fiance is absolutely hilarious!  And you get different people!  It's a hoot! Seriously.  Plus, there's LIVE CHAT!!  It's on good old smarmy TLC.

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Love 7

Porsha--the 20,000 sit-up machine was ridiculous, as was the ass-shaking at the end of the scene.  I thought she gave that up when Phaedra left the show.  Both the useless machine and the inapproparite shaking is so Kim Z tacky.

From the conversation shown, Todd seems like a terrible father.  He seemed to be getting way too much amusement from a conversation about how his daughter feels neglected by him.  And he is trying to foster independence by being emotionally withholding?  Whatever.  I think all the man cares about is money.  That being said, Kayla and Riley have the same muted personality.  Maybe there's just a carbon monoxide leak in Kandi's house.

Say what you will about Nene, I think she was genuinely happy to hear that Kandi was having a girl.

Cynthia, clearly you were talking about Nene, which is fine, she talked about you.  Copping to it once is fine.  Copping to it twice shows that you care, when you're saying you don't.  Cynthia on the phone to Eva was funny.  Eva asks who could have been so low-down to have recorded Cynthia, and Cynthia says it could have been any number of people.  Ok, Cynthia, so you're also admitting to talking mad shit to numerous people about Nene.  Well done.  

After seeing Kandi in the leopard print pants at Marlo's event, and Kenya in her jeans at the hardware store and everyone just about every other episode, I am starting a new movement that everyone is free to join--hashtag let the FUPA breathe!  Just. Let. Your. Body. Breathe.

Nene was by far best-dressed in her peacock dress.  I really liked it.  And it looked like it fit.  

Lol, Marlo's MC pronounced "haute" as "haught."  It's pronounced "oat."

Marlo handled the "edges matter" thing really well.  Kenya was such an asshole.

Nene driving away and Eva not bothering to show up?  They should seriously both get pay cuts.  

Kandi FTW this episode.

• Love 13

Todd was a real ass to his daughter.  He might as well have laughed in her face. He didn’t talk to her for a month because he was mad at her?  Good parenting, ass.

Has he always been in his daughter’s life?  Because when he said he was teaching her to be independent, I thought there had already been a time she learned to live without him because he wasn’t there.

Edited by Axie
  • Love 15

From the conversation shown, Todd seems like a terrible father.  He seemed to be getting way too much amusement from a conversation about how his daughter feels neglected by him.  And he is trying to foster independence by being emotionally withholding?  Whatever.  I think all the man cares about is money.  That being said, Kayla and Riley have the same muted personality.  Maybe there's just a carbon monoxide leak in Kandi's house.

Along with Cynthia, Todd has also been disappointing me this season. I don't think he's a golddigger, but there is an immaturity that I'm noticing. I will never understand withholding affection from your child because "the world is hard." It's a parenting tactic that's common, sadly. When has the world ever been easy? That's when you comfort your child and hopefully prepare them for eventual setbacks and disappointments. But only showing emotion when you're angry? Do better, Todd.

I tell you, just when I start to have a little bit of sympathy for Kenya, she does some shit to snatch it back. She was trash at Marlo's event. And then to giggle and go on about being a "businesswoman" was ridiculous. But you attract what you put out. Marc is mean and petty to Kenya because she's mean and petty. I've never been a Marlo fan, but to embarrass her at her event was beyond. She also just confided in the group that she's insecure about her edges and here comes Kenya with her edge control or whatever the fuck it was product.

I shared Porsha's incredulous look towards Cynthia when Cynthia completely glossed over what Kenya did and said how happy she was to see her. This is why Cynthia gets labeled as a follower.

That being said, Marlo's event did look low budget.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

I think 90 Day Fiance is absolutely hilarious!  And you get different people!  It's a hoot! Seriously.  Plus, there's LIVE CHAT!!  It's on good old smarmy TLC.

My mom, who doesn't understand my Bravo tv viewing habits, LOVES 90 Day Fiance.  And talks to me about it like I watch it.  Which I dont.  But because of the live chat she gets my mad love for People's Couch.  Finally!

I thought this would be the season where I would enjoy Kenya.  But nope.  Too much shade.  She always takes things too far.

• Love 10

Kenya is so nasty, I am not a big Marlo fan but that was just wrong.  She wonders why Marc does not want her.

Cynthia is so damn unlikable this season.

I agreed with everything Nene said about Cynthia and Kenya.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Porsha--the 20,000 sit-up machine was ridiculous, as was the ass-shaking at the end of the scene.  I thought she gave that up when Phaedra left the show.  Both the useless machine and the inapproparite shaking is so Kim Z tacky.

Marlo handled the "edges matter" thing really well.  Kenya was such an asshole.

As excited as Porsha was, I thought they were going to Rio.  I’m sure Toronto carnivale is nice but that was a big reaction.

Marlo really did handle it well.  Until she didn’t, lol.  Cracked me up how she kept having all the conversations into the microphone.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

As excited as Porsha was, I thought they were going to Rio.  I’m sure Toronto carnivale is nice but that was a big reaction.

They could have gone to Trinidad as well.  Toronto was probably cheaper for the show.  Brazil has been going through changes that mirrors our own and I could say more but politics is off-topic.

• Love 6

Kenya:  Just wrong on so many levels.

Todd & Kayla:   I feel there is no bond or connection between the two.  I’ve always notice some distance.  I remember when Kayla first appeared on the show Todd saying that he did not know he had a child until she was thirteen.  So he went from  having no children to becoming a parent to a teenage girl.  He’s also probably parenting how he was parented.  On top of all of that I see resentment on Kayla’s part due to Todd not allowing Kandi to do for her like she does for Riley.  She’s moving back to New York why couldn’t she and Riley share that apartment?

• Useful 3
  • Love 18
32 minutes ago, TexasGal said:
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Seriously! I assumed Rio or some place in the West Indies and I had to rewind because I was sure I had misheard “Toronto”! No offense to our neighbors to the North but come on! Though this is one of the few casts who could go to Canada because I don’t think any of them have a DUI!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I've never been a Marlo fan, but to embarrass her at her event was beyond. She also just confided in the group that she's insecure about her edges and here comes Kenya with her edge control or whatever the fuck it was product.

Okay, confession time: I've literally tried to google this for the answer and still have come up empty - as a man who has never worn a wig or a weave, I have no idea what an "edge" is or why the women seem to talk about them so much. Can someone please enlighten me?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Marlo’s event - 7 wigs for 7 ________  

Tonight’s Mad Lib Game - everyone fill in the blank 😀

7 wigs for 7 drag queens.

3 hours ago, escape said:

I like Tanya.  She's likeable and fun to get along with.  She's also successful and smart.  All the reason why Ne-Ne hates her.  Jealousy.

She also hates Tanya because of Tanya's fashions.

2 hours ago, Axie said:

Todd was a real ass to his daughter.  He might as well have laughed in her face. He didn’t talk to her for a month because he was mad at her?  Good parenting, ass.

Has he always been in his daughter’s life?  Because when he said he was teaching her to be independent, I thought there had already been a time she learned to live without him because he wasn’t there.

1 hour ago, appledumpling said:

Todd & Kayla:   I feel there is no bond or connection between the two.  I’ve always notice some distance.  I remember when Kayla first appeared on the show Todd saying that he did not know he had a child until she was thirteen.  So he went from  having no children to becoming a parent to a teenage girl.  He’s also probably parenting how he was parented.  

Yeah, Todd didn't know about Kayla until she was almost an adult.  I don't think the difference in how he is with Ace vs Kayla is due to their gender; I agree that it has to do with bonding.  He's been able to bond with Ace from birth and contribute to his life/formative years.  He also seems to treat her more like a peer sometimes.  It makes sense because of her age when they met; he probably figured he didn't need to focus on raising her cause mom already took care of that.  They probably need to work more on a parent/child relationship.  

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Though this is one of the few casts who could go to Canada because I don’t think any of them have a DUI!

You can't go to Canada if you have a DUI?

7 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Okay, confession time: I've literally tried to google this for the answer and still have come up empty - as a man who has never worn a wig or a weave, I have no idea what an "edge" is or why the women seem to talk about them so much. Can someone please enlighten me?

Lol!  I'd be interested in knowing exactly what google terms you've been using!  Edges are the edge of your hairline.  There's lots of talk about "losing edges" because it typically happens when your hair is braided too tight, and the hair at the "edges" tends to be very fine and can be pulled out or the strands broken.  Women with wigs or weaves, usually have their hair braided underneath, which is why the edge conversation was "appropriate" for the event.  (Well as appropriate as Kenya can be.)

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

When I saw the carnival in the season previews, I thought the cast was going somewhere in the Caribbean and got super excited. I’m Jamerican but I’ve never been to carnival and was stoked to see it in RHOA.

Then tonight, I hear “Toronto” and I’m like, “Ugh, Canada?!” Not that I dislike Canada, but I was immediately suspicious of how authentic it would feel (even though I’m sure there is a sizable Caribbean population in some Canadian metro areas, much like the US and England). However, it seems like it is a pretty big event and won’t be some busted carnival-lite, so now I’m only mildly disappointed.

Kenya . . . that was dirty as hell. Why didn’t Marlo go through with throwing her out?

LMAO at Kandi coming right out and asking Yovanna if she’s the spy. Also, I’d hate to be Kayla, Todd’s a dick.

Tanya hasn’t grown on me so far. Her perma-smile reminds of a Halloween mask, I don’t trust her just yet.

• Love 2

However, it seems like it is a pretty big event and won’t be some busted carnival-lite

It is a big event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribana

The only reason I would have against Toronto is I feel like they've already done trips to big urban cities for a while now; the last few years we've seen San Francisco, Barcelona, and Tokyo, it would be nice to mix it up a bit more with trips to beach or ski resorts. Did they go anywhere last season besides Tokyo? I can't remember if they did.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, I googled it before I posted my original comment and that relieved some of my skepticism. 

Anybody know why Tanya keeps getting the role of “cast trip announcer”? She seems like the goofy, over-earnest type who is all too happy to put on a costume and get super excited to announce the trip, maybe that’s all it takes.

• Love 2

Kenya is my least favorite character lol but I think she’s meaner this season than usual because of her unhappiness with Marc. I love that Kandi called out Yovanna in her face,Kandi has always been so real. I think she did it too. Team Cynthia,Nene wants someone to kiss up to her like Ms. Bailey said lol 

• Love 8

This show is in need of a major reboot.  Most (all?) cast members need to go and Bravo needs to start from scratch.  It's crazy to think that these grown women are still acting like teenagers - and it's not even entertaining, it's cringeworthy.  Oh, and Kenya with her fake marriage (her and Marc are NOT married for real!) could've stayed at home with her evil ass. 

• Love 9

With all that whining (twerking) Porsha is definitely ready for Carnival. Once she’s done with Toronto she can start making her way through the West Indian Carnivals.

8 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

They could have gone to Trinidad as well.  Toronto was probably cheaper for the show.  Brazil has been going through changes that mirrors our own and I could say more but politics is off-topic.

Yessss!! Porsha would fit right in , in Trinidad 🇹🇹Carnival.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

After Kaela said she was in constant touch with her mom, I tried to find a pic of her. Supposedly Kaela posted one at some point, but it seems to be gone now. Kaela has always seemed sad to me so I’m happy to know her mom is in her life (since her dad sucks).

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

OMG - this show is circling the drain. There were 20 people at shady Marlo’s wig show, a large percentage who were hired crew and shady Kenya’s showed up with her 3 man marching band with her hair care products.

Can someone recommend a new trashy reality show that isn’t scripted or stale?

Thank you. That was such a scripted dramatic fake end to the episode. How did more people not see through that??

Edited by Sugarbaker
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, spunky said:

With all that whining (twerking) Porsha is definitely ready for Carnival. Once she’s done with Toronto she can start making her way through the West Indian Carnivals.

Yessss!! Porsha would fit right in , in Trinidad 🇹🇹Carnival.

Not to mention, Carnival in the Caribbean really starts in January.  There are festivities all around the country leading to the big events of Fat Sunday, Fat Monday and Fat Tuesday.  It really is an event where everybody for a few weeks put their differences aside and just enjoy being alive and having fun.. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

After Kaela said she was in constant touch with her mom, I tried to find a pic of her. Supposedly Kaela posted one at some point, but it seems to be gone now. Kaela has always seemed sad to me so I’m happy to know her mom is in her life (since her dad sucks).

I still have to catch up, but yeah, she is a kind of melancholy girl. Todd is a fucking asshole and I've never really liked him. His mum would not at all approve of his treatment of that girl. Why won't he allow Kandi to help her out. That is completely wrong, especially since her half siblings and Riley are going to have everything. He thinks taking her to a fucking strip club is cool but her stepmother giving her a leg up isn't? What a douche.

• Love 24
11 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

When a woman has no "edges" it means around the front of her hair is bald or balding. It happens a lot with African American women because of heat or other harsh styling (such as braids) Sometimes it's the unfortunate luck of the draw like men who bald; it just happens. My daughter's outer hairline (sorry edges) has always been problematic and there were times when you could visibly see her scalp; thank goodness none of these cursed sea creatures were around in the 90's to point that out to her.  All them claiming how well they "read" people is a joke. Yelling insults back and forth is not a good "read." Black women on reality shows love using edges, age and fertility as weapons - it's classless and disgusting.

On a different superficial note I personally think Porsha and Shamea's babys are ugly. Yeah I said it; not all babies are cute. Kenya baby is passable but barely.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

I wonder if Kayla showed up on the show with a you-owe-me attitude.  She seems to feel that she should be given everything. She didn't move to Atlanta to get to know her dad; she wanted to get to know her stepmother's WALLET.  That would explain Todd's reserve.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Useful 3
12 hours ago, appledumpling said:

Todd & Kayla:   I feel there is no bond or connection between the two.  I’ve always notice some distance.  I remember when Kayla first appeared on the show Todd saying that he did not know he had a child until she was thirteen.  So he went from  having no children to becoming a parent to a teenage girl.  He’s also probably parenting how he was parented.  On top of all of that I see resentment on Kayla’s part due to Todd not allowing Kandi to do for her like she does for Riley.  She’s moving back to New York why couldn’t she and Riley share that apartment?

This is so wrong to say, but it almost feels like he resents her presence. I always get the feeling of "I did not sign up for this" when he is around her. Well, Todd, maybe you should of used some damn protection and birth control all those many years ago.

He treats her like she is the fly in the ointment of his perfect life, complete with rich wife and two kids.

I like that Kandi seems nice to her but I bet Mama Joyce and Kandi's family probably treat her like a second class citizen.

• Love 10

I know they are going to drag this stupid recording out all season and it will be nothing. No one cares if Cynthia went off on Nene to a mutual friend because they probably all have done it because NeNe is an asshole. Unless she used slurs, which I doubt, the only one who comes across badly is the person who secretly recorded it and maybe Nene because she is making such a big deal about it when she has said tons of mean shit about everybody. i liked that Cynthia only seemed bothered by who recorded her and not worrrying about what she said. 

Cynthia, I love you but the dude at the hardware store doesn’t give a damn why you are building some shelves and certainly not that you might one day get engaged to a dude he doesn’t know! 

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I like that Kandi seems nice to her but I bet Mama Joyce and Kandi's family probably treat her like a second class citizen.

We certainly know how Mama "From the Gutter" Joyce felt about Kayla's grandmother...

• Love 10
14 hours ago, appledumpling said:

So I think a huge part of the whole Todd parenting thing is directly related to this. First, if you look at his relationship with Ace, he is clearly bonded and close with that little boy, so its not like he is lacking in his ability to love. I just think that like many men, Todd hasn't been around young girls, and having missed out on bonding with her as a small child, he just doesn't understand what she wants or what makes her tick. And yes, he's probably parenting the way he was parented, which is very different than how he would have been parented if he had been a girl. I don't think he sees or recognizes that. 

Finally, I wonder if part of the reason that he doesn't allow Kandi to do equally for Riley and Kayla is that deep down he doesn't want Kayla to rely on Kandi's money but to be comfortable only with what he can provide for her. He certainly doesn't have the ability to fund a $5k a month apartment in NYC for her, and perhaps he wants her to understand while he will do for her and care for her, it will be based only upon what he's able to provide, not what her stepmom can give her. 

I was hoping that Kandi would explain to him that as a young girl, she needs both the dad who will help her be strong and self-sufficient and the dad that will give her a hug and tell her that she is his princess. Todd pursuing his version of parenting will have a kid that is capable, but may not have one that is loving towards him. Hopefully he'll see that before she moves out of his orbit for good.

• Love 14

when tanya was talking about where the were going for the trip, I though she was saying a Caribbean island with a some sort of jack ass accent.  I was like "man, I've been on 10 cruises, what island is she trying to say".  then I rewound, put the CC on and like...."gurl. Toronto is what you're saying? I hate you".  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Porsha tends to be so over the top and loud with her reactions. Almost like a cartoon character. I'm so tired of all the ass shaking with these women. 

That was some wonky editing at Marlo's "event". She has her people chanting for Kenya to leave, then next scene Kenya is still there and sweetly hugging her new bff Kandi goodbye.

I think there is much more to Todd than we see on TV. Like the fact that he is a controlling asshole and Kandi lets him get away with most anything. I wonder how mama Joyce is feeling about him lately.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

iting at Marlo's "event". She has her people chanting for Kenya to leave, then next scene Kenya is still there and sweetly hugging her new bff Kandi goodbye.

I don’t think that was wonky editing we saw Kenya say she wasn’t leaving and it died down because there were like three people chanting and no one actually cared.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Marlo’s event - 7 wigs for 7 ________  

Tonight’s Mad Lib Game - everyone fill in the blank 😀

.....7 brothers

1 hour ago, Boofish said:

When a woman has no "edges" it means around the front of her hair is bald or balding. It happens a lot with African American women because of heat or other harsh styling (such as braids) Sometimes it's the unfortunate luck of the draw like men who bald; it just happens. My daughter's outer hairline (sorry edges) has always been problematic and there were times when you could visibly see her scalp; thank goodness none of these cursed sea creatures were around in the 90's to point that out to her.  All them claiming how well they "read" people is a joke. Yelling insults back and forth is not a good "read." Black women on reality shows love using edges, age and fertility as weapons - it's classless and disgusting.

On a different superficial note I personally think Porsha and Shamea's babys are ugly. Yeah I said it; not all babies are cute. Kenya baby is passable but barely.

Girl whhaaaaaat??  You gets an Auntie Pearline church ear pull for this.  Gitchoass inna corner!  Lol.  I don't know who's cuter than the Wades Shady Baby™, Kaavia James Union Wade, right at this very moment but give each of them another year.   Kenya's baby looks like an actual doll.   You gotta see Shamea's baby showing those 6 lil teeth.   PJ is a sweetie but super unexpressive.   I'd take a bite outta her cheek if we met.....maybe not, I only bite babies if they bite me first.   You know who you sound like don'tchu......?

76af11a4-e8af-4fcd-9cdf-a746b55ff5f4_scr

source.gif

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

This is so wrong to say, but it almost feels like he resents her presence. I always get the feeling of "I did not sign up for this" when he is around her. Well, Todd, maybe you should of used some damn protection and birth control all those many years ago.

He treats her like she is the fly in the ointment of his perfect life, complete with rich wife and two kids.

Yeah we saw it just before their wedding.   They treat her like a redheaded, well......stephchild.

Todd was an asshole.  Now he's got experience in parenting so now what?  That's not the time to go over and hug/apologize to your daughter?  

6 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

So I think a huge part of the whole Todd parenting thing is directly related to this. First, if you look at his relationship with Ace, he is clearly bonded and close with that little boy, so its not like he is lacking in his ability to love. I just think that like many men, Todd hasn't been around young girls, and having missed out on bonding with her as a small child, he just doesn't understand what she wants or what makes her tick. And yes, he's probably parenting the way he was parented, which is very different than how he would have been parented if he had been a girl. I don't think he sees or recognizes that. 

Finally, I wonder if part of the reason that he doesn't allow Kandi to do equally for Riley and Kayla is that deep down he doesn't want Kayla to rely on Kandi's money but to be comfortable only with what he can provide for her. He certainly doesn't have the ability to fund a $5k a month apartment in NYC for her, and perhaps he wants her to understand while he will do for her and care for her, it will be based only upon what he's able to provide, not what her stepmom can give her. 

I was hoping that Kandi would explain to him that as a young girl, she needs both the dad who will help her be strong and self-sufficient and the dad that will give her a hug and tell her that she is his princess. Todd pursuing his version of parenting will have a kid that is capable, but may not have one that is loving towards him. Hopefully he'll see that before she moves out of his orbit for good.

I'd already starting writing, but this gave me the feels.   Especially the bolded.   I never saw Todd as a golddigger but I think other people's impression that he is/was, especially Kandi's coven, made his approach:  I'm proving all of you wrong.  Kandi was willing to make sure he signed the prenup that left him with the shirt on his back if they ever break up.  I'm not even mad at that, but what he expressed at the time was surprise because it wasn't just about him.   It was understood that what she was implying, extended to Kaela as well.  Which had to have left him thinking I will not ever, never, forever eva? be in the position to allow her or her family to say see? we knew you was after her dough, ya money grubbing no good ass bum.  Meanwhile, he's an independent producer with his own investments that have come from handling the structural, financial aspect of each project she has entered into since they've been together.   She's said she doesn't like it when he's away from home (working independently of her) because it keeps him away.   You can't have it both ways so she's shitty for this.   I ramble, but anyway, the more I think about it, the more I understand his insistence on the separation actually.  He should probably explain it to Kaela off camera cause between rejection of Kandi's offers of help and his emotional withdrawal, it looks like he doesn't care about his baby.  That would make me sad.  

I told ya'll last episode I can't muster n'aam piece of sympathy for Kenya.   Sow --> Reap.

Cynthia:  nene blah blah first blah blah Iowncare blah blah

Nobody: 

source.gif

I like Tanya.  She makes yummy looking salad.  She's dressed in heels at home for no good gottam reason and sue me, I'm drawn to a bish who can't wait to put on a carnivale crown.  

Yovanna is definitely the person who recorded Cynthia on the phone.  Lol.  That's why nobody from the AU wants to acknowledge they knew her.  Ole mess-ass.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Kenya is just beyond! I really start to wonder if she has some deficiency that makes it difficult for her to understand and read social situations. WTF is her mental malfunction! Funny this is that this is NOT even her worst behavior, which I think was showing up ass out in see through mesh trying to clown on Phaedra at a charity event. 

I know they are going to drag this stupid recording out all season and it will be nothing. No one cares if Cynthia went off on Nene to a mutual friend because they probably all have done it because NeNe is an asshole. Unless she used slurs, which I doubt, the only one who comes across badly is the person who secretly recorded it and maybe Nene because she is making such a big deal about it when she has said tons of mean shit about everybody. i liked that Cynthia only seemed bothered by who recorded her and not worrrying about what she said. 

This!! Nene even said that in the recording Cynthia called her toxic. Um.. that ain't no secret and it ain't no news.  Cynthia is on record as saying this. I just bet that the tape is no new information and more of the same we have heard elsewhere.

Porsha's makeup has been terrible in her talking heads. She is usually on point.

Nene's peacock dress was pretty.  Her attitude - not so much. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Boofish said:

Thank you. So "edge" basically refers to a hairline? And this actually has nothing to do with wigs (guess I was far off on that one ha). That seems like such a mean thing to make fun of someone about.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4

I don’t think that was wonky editing we saw Kenya say she wasn’t leaving and it died down because there were like three people chanting and no one actually cared.

That's even worse they were trying to make something out of nothing and it tanked. Poor Marlo it's no wonder she never got a peach. Or did they finally give her one? If so, it was a mistake. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

.....7 brothers

Girl whhaaaaaat??  You gets an Auntie Pearline church ear pull for this.  Gitchoass inna corner!  Lol.  I don't know who's cuter than the Wades Shady Baby™, Kaavia James Union Wade, right at this very moment but give each of them another year.   Kenya's baby looks like an actual doll.   You gotta see Shamea's baby showing those 6 lil teeth.   PJ is a sweetie but super unexpressive.   I'd take a bite outta her cheek if we met.....maybe not, I only bite babies if they bite me first.   You know who you sound like don'tchu......?

76af11a4-e8af-4fcd-9cdf-a746b55ff5f4_scr

source.gif

I like Tanya.  She makes yummy looking salad.  She's dressed in heels at home for no good gottam reason and sue me, I'm drawn to a bish who can't wait to put on a carnivale crown.  

All 3 of them babies look like they make hella collards and cornbread on Sunday. And since no matter what I'm going to hell Ace looks like he fresh out of county. 

Tanya dress like her man running for office. And not just any office - Mayor of a town with less than 20,000 people. Not sure why she was wearing that Anna Wintour Spring Realness 2009 Chanel suit to that Whitney Houston Last Week of Life Wig Collection party.

• LOL 18
18 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Thank you. So "edge" basically refers to a hairline? And this actually has nothing to do with wigs (guess I was far off on that one ha). That seems like such a mean thing to make fun of someone about.

One of the reasons people lose their edges, is that the  wig glue and rubbing damages the hair and follicles, causing hair loss. 

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Kenya is just beyond! I really start to wonder if she has some deficiency that makes it difficult for her to understand and read social situations. WTF is her mental malfunction! Funny this is that this is NOT even her worst behavior, which I think was showing up ass out in see through mesh trying to clown on Phaedra at a charity event. 

This!! Nene even said that in the recording Cynthia called her toxic. Um.. that ain't no secret and it ain't no news.  Cynthia is on record as saying this. I just bet that the tape is no new information and more of the same we have heard elsewhere.

Porsha's makeup has been terrible in her talking heads. She is usually on point.

Nene's peacock dress was pretty.  Her attitude - not so much. 

I have heard that Kenya puts on a show and we have never seen the real her. Now, I’m beginning to think the small minded nasty bitch we see on this show is the real her. Did she realize that she just lost me as a customer because of the way she acted and I don’t even like Marlow.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

It was beyond disgusting what Kenya did.  I just can not stand that woman #teammark  (her husband, I don't even know his name...it think that it)

Kenya is awful but so is Mark.

• Love 5

Kenya is rude as hell and her little stunt was tacky. Props to Marlo for not beating her a$$. 

Tanya can be so extra, but I like her. I think she's genuinely kind - makes sense that she's from Canada. lol 

I wonder if Todd will (allow Kandi to) help support Kaela with a dope apartment when she moves to NYC. 

• Love 4