Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lantern7

One Piece

Finally caught last week's episode. It's filler/breather where Brook tries to fit in with the crew, only to screw up in hilarious ways. No huge conflicts, though Brook does break out the violin for "Binks' Brew," which I can totally understand if it bugs.

The next episode starts the Sabaody Archipelago arc, but . . . yep. Toonami shelved the show. I think I can catch up with DVDs from the library, but it still sucks.  I like reading reactions here, even if there are few of us watching.

Uh oh. There might be a live-action One Piece marketed for worldwide audiences. I can see CGI, but the series is too damn wacky for live-action.

Here's something that makes a little more sense: a One Piece open world video game. You might need to hit "CC" to get English captions.

Honest Trailers does an installment on the Straw Hats. No real spoilers in regard to anybody who stopped watching when Toonami cut the series loose.

Found this on Facebook . . . explaining how Zoro survived after Kuma gave Luffy's pain to him.

32555225_233704507185280_586941747681453

• Like 1

Very cute bit from the World Cup . . . fans from Japan and Senegal get together after their nations' 2-2 draw to sing the anime's first opening song, "We Are!"

Hey, the forum is still up! Here's hoping Toonami brings it back. In the meanwhile, I believe this from the official site: a 20-year retrospective with highlights inside two minutes. You'll have to turn on closed captioning for translations.