Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Premature Departure

Spike
  • Start Topic

On 12/11/2019 at 9:27 AM, RealReality said:

And whatever this debt is, I feel like he wanted to deal with it before moving forward in life. 

I never can understand why these people drag anyone in their stupid lives without getting their shit together. 

I could never look for a man unless I was my best self, the universe puts out your crappy vibes and guess what, you get a crappy mate...that and lack of communication ensures a really un-enjoyable relationship.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I never can understand why these people drag anyone in their stupid lives without getting their shit together. 

I could never look for a man unless I was my best self, the universe puts out your crappy vibes and guess what, you get a crappy mate...that and lack of communication ensures a really un-enjoyable relationship.

Well, I guess that’s why I’m single at my advanced age. Really, though, who is perfect? I won’t go on, because of the rules here.

Edited by judylo
Editing
On 12/11/2019 at 4:48 PM, Gobi said:

There are a number of legitimate reasons why Jaundice couldn’t move in with her sister. What’s odd is that the possibility wasn’t even mentioned.

Wasn't she headed out of town when Jasmine arrived?  I swear I remember this.

• Love 1
On 12/9/2019 at 1:19 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Ohhhh that's an iiiiinteresting theory!  I still feel so badly for Tarik. I'd totally date him, but I'm a chonky, short, white lady, not a lithe wispy, tawny-skinned Thai goddess. It's just odd to me that Julianna couldn't find the courage to refuse to succumb to the pressure to marry someone she didn't want to marry, but she WAS able to summon the courage to leave him and get a divorce, which is much more of a prolonged and difficult endeavor than simply refusing to get married in the first place.  I look forward to the revelation of whatever the rest of that story is. 

Her story sounded like she was making it up on the spot. Just tossing in everything but the kitchen sink to try and make it semi believable. I don’t believe a word she says. That couch was ass ugly and she only liked it because of the price tag. She figured  If he’ll spend 14k on that ugly thing, there’s plenty for him to spend on my hot little ass. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Takitaki said:

His own music is still absolutely horrible. I listen to a lot of similar music/ similar genres and he sounds like an amateur, no matter what company he owns... I don't know what his exact involvement is with the company but I just can't see anyone wanting to pay for his beats or songs. 

I don't remember ever actually listening to his music, I know there was something where there was music playing and he was like typing with one finger on a keyboard and I wondered what the hell he was doing, but that was only for about thirty seconds.

I'm guessing the clients' music cannot be posted on his private account because of their copyright, just leaving his. I don't really listen to the music his company produces but actually recognized some of the names. Working on music created by someone else is probably a different skill set then making your own for sale. 

It's probably all for naught now, since no one who appears on this show walks away unscathed. He's another one that I cannot figure out why he would put his neck out there for this five minutes of fame and weeks of negativity, unless he thinks it will help Jasmin's non-existent modeling cuhreer take off. It's just stupid for someone with something to lose.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Honey said:

Wasn't she headed out of town when Jasmine arrived?  I swear I remember this.

12 hours ago, magemaud said:

I remember that, too. 

Me too, but she should have been back at some point right?  If she has her own place she could have also left Jasmine the key.  Jasmine has said that she likes her alone time so staying at her sisters while she was gone seems like it would have made sense.  

But if she lives with roommates or is some kind of live in nanny/au pair....I could see that being a no go.  

• Love 1

I wish Syngin and his hair flips would go explore and find another woman in his 30 days without Tanya. Kind of how she met him. Karma. Tanya and her self importance can take several seats.

Fake Finnish uptight Jasmine has gotten exactly what she deserves. Suddenly she wants to see and sleep with Blake? Only because she has been put in a most awkward situation. She is a user and she is getting her due.

The ex wife overly involving herself again and offering to be ordained to marry her ex husband and his pretty little child like bride? Just no.

I must say I am missing Bojangles and wouldn't have minded some  Robert and Sneering face this episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Christina said:

I don't remember ever actually listening to his music, I know there was something where there was music playing and he was like typing with one finger on a keyboard and I wondered what the hell he was doing, but that was only for about thirty seconds.

I'm guessing the clients' music cannot be posted on his private account because of their copyright, just leaving his. I don't really listen to the music his company produces but actually recognized some of the names. Working on music created by someone else is probably a different skill set then making your own for sale. 

It's probably all for naught now, since no one who appears on this show walks away unscathed. He's another one that I cannot figure out why he would put his neck out there for this five minutes of fame and weeks of negativity, unless he thinks it will help Jasmin's non-existent modeling cuhreer take off. It's just stupid for someone with something to lose.

Someone really needs to put together a PSA for future 90DF participants about how this show is not going to help further your modelling/acting/wine/soap making/honey/Etsy/pashmina/real estate/fashion design career

You can maybe make a couple bucks hocking flat tummy tea, but none of you are going to be Kylie Jenner with lip gloss or bethanny Frankel with skinny girl or Kendall Jenner with the modelling.  This show isn't that type of reality show.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, judylo said:

Well, I guess that’s why I’m single at my advanced age. Really, though, who is perfect? I won’t go on, because of the rules here.

I didn't say perfect, I said get your shit together so issues like huge debt or no real means of financial independence that would have an impact on the person you bring over (and basically hold hostage in your life) is going to suffer by having to live in a one bedroom and share a bed with a toddler or live in squaler (Dinyell) or become nanny's and maids, etc...

Not being married or have children means you have much more money in the bank than I do, lol.  Must be nice to leave your house in the morning with things in place and return home later with everything the way you left it 😃

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not being married or have children means you have much more money in the bank than I do, lol.  Must be nice to leave your house in the morning with things in place and return home later with everything the way you left it 😃

As a middle aged married person that doesn't want and will not have kids when most of my peer group does I can't tell you how freeing it feels.

Two incomes, no debt, immaculate home, life is good.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Since mine is still in college I can't speak (yet) about the money - but yes, it is nice to come home to a house that the only mess in it is your's - and then your child comes home from college and it all goes to heck!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 12/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, Silver Bells said:

I’m glad you saw that too regarding the Ukrainian girl.  Forgot her name. She reminds me of a little girl, always giggling and making faces.  She looks a little nuts when she attacked him when they were jogging in the park.  He mentioned her ex and she went bezerk for no reason.  Plus, she wants a baby now?   I think she is immature or nuts, or both.  He will have his hands full with her with her mood swings.  Maybe the ex divorced her.  If so, I can see why.  She’s probably pregnant from the first night.

I loathe this frizzy haired woman.  She acts like a clown and then gets all pouty about having a baby NOW.  She's way unstable and I'm sure the animal-like sex is why he's enamored with her.

• Love 4
On 12/12/2019 at 12:59 PM, RoxiP said:

FWIW, I think Michael seems to have a good relationship with his children and I seriously doubt he would neglect them in favor of Juliana.  A well-crafted Last Will and Testament would protect his children's future far better than a prenup.  Honestly children are not entitled to anything from a parent's estate.  If he died intestate (at least in the state of Texas) his assets would be split equally between a second wife and his children, and then only if they had been married for at least a year or maybe it might be at least 30 days.  I've always gotten those two confused.

I can see the children being provided for,  but once he marries Julianna, wouldn't the ex and ever present wife be out?  I mean the children would receive part of their father's estate and of course Social Security if he should die.   Once he gets everything done legally,  the ex needs to relax and get her own life and relationship and quit with the intrusions.  For now I understand her concern, but she's just extra.

11 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I can see the children being provided for,  but once he marries Julianna, wouldn't the ex and ever present wife be out?  I mean the children would receive part of their father's estate and of course Social Security if he should die.   Once he gets everything done legally,  the ex needs to relax and get her own life and relationship and quit with the intrusions.  For now I understand her concern, but she's just extra.

They have alluded several times that the ex-wife owns part of "his" wine business, I wouldn't be surprised if she got half in the divorce. If that is the case she is probably worried about him acting imprudently in the business to fund the financial desires of Julianna.

• Love 5

Usually prenups don’t address what happens to the estate upon death. That is handled by trusts and wills.  The prenup states what the spouses get when divorced. The children could be affected because if the new spouse gets a huge chunk of the money, there is less for the children either as support or upon the death of the parent.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I will pay the editors to use The Sundays Here's Where the Story Ends in one of Syngin's shed scenes. Specifically, the part that goes, "It's that little souvenir of a terrible year that makes me wonder why. It's the memories in the shed that make me turn red, surprise, surprise, surprise." 

Because how prescient and apt. Plus, I lurve The Sundays & would love to get them thrown the royalties for using their music on the show. 

• Love 6
On 12/10/2019 at 9:58 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:
  On 12/9/2019 at 8:35 AM, SevenCostanza said:

I don't like Tania's mom.   Syringe is being abandoned for 30 days and her only thought is to use him as a work horse.   "Hey let's power wash stuff!" 

“Syringe”  hahahahahahahahaha hahahaha.  Good one!  Peeing my pants .. almost.

• Love 1

Someone might have mentioned this already but has anyone noticed that Tania never wears her seatbelt? Could it be because of the major braless boobage? It may be uncomfortable having them strapped in.

Edited by Bubbles1967
Typo
  • LOL 2

I barely watched this one so I might have missed some stuff.......

BEEtledum and BEEtledee- What?????why?????  Like Anna couldn't have talked with her kids more about this , maybe say, yes he'll be a stepfather by law but he's not your dad or even your friend unless you want him to be?????something?????  Like he couldn't have stayed with one of her  friends or at amotel for a while to get the kids time to get used to him????? just no. Still a better love story than Tania.

Nordic Ice queen and flake- Why didn't his parents speak to him about this BEFORE she got here?  Why can't she stay with her sister?  none of this makes sense?

Big Ang and MYCUL- I couldn't really watch her; at this point I see a baboon rhino that needs to be tranqualized  and tagged for evidence of existance and be studied in captivity.  She supports everyone in her family???? Why doesn't lazy Skyler have a job?  Mycul needs to listen to his ex-pat stage friends and give up.  Some of them were very pretty.

Jody Arias and Syringe- Her mom is awful but I do sort of get her point- she has a deadbeat lazy daughter living in her shed; she doesn't want her deatbeat lazy fiance living there and mooching off her as well.  He could show he's grateful by doing yard work.  Other than that Jody is so awful, Syringe should just leave while she's away.

Melted Ken doll and Julianna- I still don't hate her.  He needs to buy a shirt that fits.  It sounds like she was either preggers and pressured into marriage at 19 or she was living with someone and the famlies and local church pressured them to marry.

Emily and Russian ho- The baby is Adorable!  Sasha is not; even his parents know he's a loser.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Nordic Ice queen and flake- Why didn't his parents speak to him about this BEFORE she got here? 

Perhaps because he has known them all his life ... known the rules ... lived by the rules ...knows their "religious" stance on people living/sleeping together.  Just as they expected him to know/remember all other family rules he followed all these years, they had no clue this would be a surprise.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 1

This is a pretty boring group of couples. I've decided my favorite character is Sarah, Winedouche's ex.

Everytime she appears, I can hear the prep conversation with the producer. Tell me again how much I'm making for this appearance? What do you want me to say? OK, got it,

-So I just need to tell Julianana she is not allowed to parent while my kids are sitting at the table,

-Oh, you want me to suggest I officiate their wedding! Ha, will love the look on his face.

-You want me to bring up pre-nup? While she is standing there! Tell me how much again. Ok, I can do it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 12/9/2019 at 8:51 PM, Takitaki said:

People work hard as hell in other countries too but barely survive, that's the difference! At least in the US you have a chance of having a nice life in comparison.

Depends what other countries you're talking about I guess. 

On 12/13/2019 at 5:30 PM, John M said:

They have alluded several times that the ex-wife owns part of "his" wine business, I wouldn't be surprised if she got half in the divorce. If that is the case she is probably worried about him acting imprudently in the business to fund the financial desires of Julianna.

As I said earlier, more likely to fund financial desires of a boy-man going through a midlife crisis.

• Love 1
On 12/9/2019 at 6:15 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

I can't imagine Michael is serious about any faith.  He is obviously using the nasty, old hag to get his green card and fornicating with that monstrosity (shudder), in the process.  He is paying a heavy price for what he get from her, but there isn't a sincere bone in his body.  He has no delusions about living in wedded bliss with Angela and has no feelings for he (who could?).  

I sometime feel bad for him, because Angela is so abusive.  But, he has chosen to put up with her abuse for money and a green card.   

The strange part is: it make sense that  Michael has received interest on social media from other, less horrible women than Angela.  Why does he stick with her...ANYBODY would be better! Michael, we all have been warning you for years-- it's not worth it!!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The strange part is: it make sense that  Michael has received interest on social media from other, less horrible women than Angela.  Why does he stick with her...ANYBODY would be better! Michael, we all have been warning you for years-- it's not worth it!!

Angela lives in what appears to be a sparsely furnished two to three bedroom house that's maybe a step or two above the shed with at least seven other people and she will STILL spend whatever little money she has trying to get Michael here.  

That's the sort of ridiculously dogmatic stubbornness that Michael is unlikely to find in any other woman who isn't equally insane.

He is going to have to play it smart when he gets here.  Angela will hold that adjustment of status paperwork over his head if she thinks he is going to run.  He needs to play the game, get her to apply for the adjustment of status and get a job.    

• Love 2
9 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Maybe he feels he is so close and doesn't want to wait any longer and risk it? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

That isn't bad reasoning.  One in the hand is worth two in the bush.  

Sometimes when he is trying to placate her, I can see desperation in his eyes to not ruin this chance. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Sometimes when he is trying to placate her, I can see desperation in his eyes to not ruin this chance. 

Yeah, it's sad.  

My mother always says....you kiss ass until you can kick ass.  So Angela may find the tables turned at some point. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, it's sad.  

My mother always says....you kiss ass until you can kick ass.  So Angela may find the tables turned at some point. 

Exactly! He is kissing ass and trying to not jeopardize as his chances as he is so close. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 3
On 12/15/2019 at 6:35 PM, Bubbles1967 said:

Someone might have mentioned this already but has anyone noticed that Tania never wears her seatbelt? Could it be because of the major braless boobage? It may be uncomfortable having them strapped in.

If I didn’t have a seat belt on last year, I would have gone right thru the front window.  Thank God I only hit the side panel of the window.  Seat belt saved my life.  Tania is an ass.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:58 AM, OFDgal said:

We drove through WV as we were going from Florida to Boston.  Since then I have often said that WV was absolutely beautiful.  I knew there was something different about Pao during the episode.  Thanks for the info.

WV is beautiful because of the terrain, but that same terrain makes infrastructure really difficult outside a few big cities (Wheeling, Morgantown, Charleston) and with the panhandle being very detached Weirton is like a different state entirely.

It's difficult to get around the rural parts of WV, to build anything large, and without high population density it's hard to have expensive infrastructure built out - like gigabit fiber to your house in Beckley- and that same terrain and geography also limits industry. Lots of people can't fathom that it doesn't take fiber internet to be modern people connected to the rest of the world.

Those smug, snooty "expats" know far fucking less about the rural east than the rural east knows about the rest of the world. BTW, Beckley gets visitors from all over the world because of major events hosted there like the Boyscout Jamboree, Spartan North American Beast Championship, and the world-renowned New River Gorge with over 100,000 people coming to "Bridge Day" each year.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:16 PM, BallisticNikki said:

Benign? That they and their father look like cavemen?

I think her boys are quite handsome. They look like native Americans. At first glance it appears the boys favor their father due to their darker complexions, however after watching tonight's episode (no spoilers) I realized the boys facially look just like Anna. At the same time I noticed Anna's mother has a strong facial profile similar to her grandsons. 

• Love 7
On 12/13/2019 at 9:01 PM, Stinamaia said:

Usually prenups don’t address what happens to the estate upon death. That is handled by trusts and wills.  The prenup states what the spouses get when divorced. The children could be affected because if the new spouse gets a huge chunk of the money, there is less for the children either as support or upon the death of the parent.   

I bet the divorce agreement says the ex wife gets a part of his 401K (or pension if he has one but probably not) upon his retirement I am torn whether Julianna needs to know the financial arrangements between WineDouche and the ex and if Julianna is so hung up on being financially independent it shouldn't matter so much at this time. 

Even if he tosses her out after 3 months what is she really able to claim financially in a divorce, any lawyer could tell her that there was not enough sweat equity in that marriage to claim anything financially, she should have a time line like if they are together for 1 year, 3 years, etc...she would get x amount of money.

Do we think Julianna has given thought to the high fashion modeling industry in Connecticut or does she just assume she will be going to NYC to make it happen...my guess is Conn. has little to offer in the fashion industry, she may want to consider a more commercial look, like local department store fashions shows, bridal shop events, none of which will earn much money but it may keep her busy, she is pretty, young, girl next door vibe and a walking clothes hanger.  I hope she does not fall prey to the agencies that ask for a fee up front, overpriced headshots and comp cards, lot's of those scams around.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I think her boys are quite handsome. They look like native Americans. At first glance it appears the boys favor their father due to their darker complexions, however after watching tonight's episode (no spoilers) I realized the boys facially look just like Anna. At the same time I noticed Anna's mother has a strong facial profile similar to her grandsons. 

Agree. Her boys are very nice looking. They will grow up to be the classic “tall, dark, and handsome.”

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Do we think Julianna has given thought to the high fashion modeling industry in Connecticut or does she just assume she will be going to NYC to make it happen...my guess is Conn. has little to offer in the fashion industry, she may want to consider a more commercial look, like local department store fashions shows, bridal shop events, none of which will earn much money but it may keep her busy, 

...sign girl at a dirt track race...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1