Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Premature Departure

Spike
  • Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Holy smokes!  I didn’t know that.  Michael is a religious guy, and they put him with Angela?  The poor guy. It’s not right to ruin his life for the green card.  He should have dumped her and found another.

I can't imagine Michael is serious about any faith.  He is obviously using the nasty, old hag to get his green card and fornicating with that monstrosity (shudder), in the process.  He is paying a heavy price for what he get from her, but there isn't a sincere bone in his body.  He has no delusions about living in wedded bliss with Angela and has no feelings for he (who could?).  

I sometime feel bad for him, because Angela is so abusive.  But, he has chosen to put up with her abuse for money and a green card.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

All of these idiots seem to have mistaken Matt Sharp for some kind of K1 visa version of Cinderella’s fairy godmother. No, bitch, you can’t just wish really hard and bibbity bobbity boo your she-shed/fuckboi/conservative religious parents into a home fit for humans to live in/a partner who will respect you and stick around to raise a baby/wacky hippies a la Mother Jesse and Stepfodder Jesse.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Per Juliana's first marriage: She said because of the "church and things". So does that mean she was pregnant, and pressured into marriage? Does she have a kid? Just wondering, because nothing surprises me anymore about some of these women willing to marry and leave a kid behind (Hazel willing to do it, and then Larissa I think). Her first marriage sounds fishy to me. I am sure there is more to that story, and if it was arranged, I am sure she would have said "It was arranged and did not work out". Then we would have understood, but she just stumbled through the reasoning and love was not mentioned. Think it was a shot gun wedding. 

Anna and Mursel: I don't blame her kids for being crappy to him! He shows zero respect for them, supposedly not even admitting their existence to his family. So they are under no obligation to show him respect imo. And fuck Anna. "You guys will be gone, then I'll be alone" You don't tell kids that ffs. Her youngest has a ways to go before that, she is a selfish woman. I am not denying her happiness, but her obligation is to raising those kids. She brought in a man who disrespects her kids, and can not communicate with anyone. These are not sane choices! If motherhood isn't for you Anna, then don't have THREE kids jfc. Those poor boys already know Mursel means more to her. They say "You'd rather be in Turkey, you want to leave us". Those thoughts have been put there by Anna! Fuck her and please do not support her business please, she is a horrible Mother. 

Everyone else is so boring/bland this season. I don't need Angela drama levels, but INTERESTING people would be nice to watch. Can we not have a comic relief character thrown in for amusement? Everyone seems so humorless lately on reality tv. I guess all the storylines are played out? No one to really root for. I watch half heartedly, mainly just in the background while baking Christmas cookies. 

• Love 16

I live in the Omaha metro area, of which Bellevue (where Anna lives) is a part and it’s ridiculous how they show the stereotype of farmland/country when our metro area is close to a million people.  She does not live in small-town Nebraska.  Bellevue is at least 40-50k population on its own.  I don’t think that’s even her real house because there is nothing to indicate that three boys live there.

Sorry, Anna, when you had those boys you committed to raising them.  Mushroom is a bad choice because he calls them spoiled and wants them hidden from his family.  You can suck it up for a few more years then find someone to occupy your time.

Juliana needs a bilingual attorney ASAP.  Sarah needs to get out of their business. Cannot stand the sight of her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
51 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I think maybe Blake assumed his parents would have already moved to their new house and he would have taken over the apartment, by the time Jasmin arrived.   He mentioned that he wanted her wait a while to come and start the 90 days, but she wanted to come right away.

It is also possible that he knew his parents policy, but figured they would bend the rules on a temporary basis since they were moving out soon, he and Jasmin are engaged and she came from so far.

The simple solution would seem for them to just get married.  

I agree and there seemed to be a disagreement on her arrival, like she moved up the date and got there too soon, perhaps he was banking on a later arrival and his parents would have been gone.  For Blake to think "Well I am just gonna move the bags in, she won't say anything" was so miscalculated.  Both my MIL's felt the same way.  Neither of them would have zero problem saying exactly what Blake's mom said.  Blake had to know this!!  

I kinda liked watching Blake squirm on the couch.  Then they lobbed one more at him:  "You are welcome here, Jasmine, when one of us is home."  LOVED IT!!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8

Michael is wealthy but his ex wife is supplying the dog food?

When Sarah asked about the wedding plans, didn’t Michael say they had a caterer and a venue but no officiant? He  was also mentioning that Juliana had been there 50/60 days already. 
He’s such a sweaty greasy slime ball, he makes my skin crawl.

• Love 7

I just started this episode but the Blonde Beekeeper has my blood boiling with her talking head "It makes me worry they'll never accept Mursel..."  FUCK YOU LADY.  Your kids haven't been accepted by your dimwitted fiance.  Way to put them "first."

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, moonbunnychan said:

The store I work at, YEARS ago, sold that exact same fart ninjas shirt.  I was so amused to see it again.  I'm positive he had no idea what it meant.

Maybe when Sasha's dad acquired the shirt, he didn't know what it meant, decided not to use any internet translation sites, and just rolled with it.  But I have a hard time that he didn't know the meaning of shirt's text at the time of filming.  Sasha's English is pretty good and it's come out that Emily's portrayed lack of Russian proficiency is another Matt Sharp fiction. One of them probably did say something and he was fully aware and ok with the shirt for filming.  I kinda figure Sasha's parents are weird, given that they produced Sasha.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Does Sasha have some kind of pregnancy fetish?

Maybe!  I  thought he was just into being the "Johnny Appleseed" type of dude who loves to create progeny (as opposed to someone who loves being a Dad).

• Love 4

Forgive me if i repeat as I haven't read all comments yet but:

Why in the heck is Jasmine not staying with her SISTER?!?! Who it was established lives FIVE MINUTES from Blake! Why establish the sister only to abandon the storyline in 2 eps? 

Idk why Tania's mother mentioned Syngin isn't going to be sitting around "smoking weed and playing video games like a teenage boy." Is that her experience and perception of an average teen boy? Yeesh!!! I haven't experienced very many of those types. Looks like she's interested in parenting Syngin....is this a mulligan for the time she failed to properly parent her daughter Tania into productive adulthood? I think so.  

I like the young group of expats TV Show producers that Michael was consulting with- who surely had never heard of Michael & Angela before this🙄

Glad about the prenup talk to protect the children and their assets. A proper mother would not allow the new 20 years younger bride swoop in and take from her children. As wouldn't a proper father but we see he seems at the very least into the prenup. There's a lot of talk and concern over funneling $ to Brazil etc. Indeed it's a fine line between caring for extended family and taking from your own blood to give to that extended family. Juliana has to realize and believe that's why she's into ering on the side of conservative taste when dealing with her family. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Did I miss something? Why can't Jasmin stay with her sister. Did I miss that?

The sister could have roommates and no room at all for another person. Maybe she lives in a tiny studio. I am sure they considered this and she can't live there. Not everyone's living situation can accomodate an extra person,

And no there is no longer segregation in Georgia. Racism, yes, but segregation, no. Hazulhurst is 30% black so he will be fine there.  I thought that one ex-pat lady was so excited to be on TV, she thought she was some kind of TV genius expert, saying really DEEP things. No, honey.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The pre-nup is to protect them both in terms of a divorce. Even people with modest incomes have them. J

I have one with my husband because the property I own is joint property and is supposed to go to the grandkids.  We got a pre-nup and there's an annuity on me if something happens to me that is solely his.  In his first marriage, dear Hubby had a major issue with his late wife's kids, which he ended up winning.  He was determined never to put anyone through that again.

• Love 4

I think at one point it was said that Angela's mother was in Hospice care. If that's true, maybe she had malignant melanoma or something similarly awful that has spread throughout her system, so no need to remove the one on her face? 

Second point: why is Syngin also misspelling "sugar" as "suger"?!??!?!? Is it some kind of inside joke with them? I'm confused.  (It's the way Tania had it spelled on the cheesetastic banner in Times Square.) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

There was a period in the 80s where shirts with Chinese symbols were popular. They supposedly said things like "peace" and "love", but we used to joke that they were really advertisements for things like tampons. 

LOL, remember when people were getting tattoos that they thought said "Hope" or "Faith" or something in Chinese characters and it turned out to be stuff like "broccoli" or "dipshit"?? good times.

1 hour ago, DiamondGirl said:

I live in the Omaha metro area, of which Bellevue (where Anna lives) is a part and it’s ridiculous how they show the stereotype of farmland/country when our metro area is close to a million people.  She does not live in small-town Nebraska.  Bellevue is at least 40-50k population on its own.  I don’t think that’s even her real house because there is nothing to indicate that three boys live there.

Sharp's apparently heavily invested in perpetuating stereotypes of all kinds. Oklahoma is all wheat fields and cows. Nairobi Kenya is mud huts, feral dogs in the streets, flies and filth. Seoul Korea has nasty weird food but clean assholes. I think Matt Sharp has to be a colossal jerk.

1 hour ago, Lizzing said:

Maybe when Sasha's dad acquired the shirt, he didn't know what it meant, decided not to use any internet translation sites, and just rolled with it.  But I have a hard time that he didn't know the meaning of shirt's text at the time of filming.  Sasha's English is pretty good and it's come out that Emily's portrayed lack of Russian proficiency is another Matt Sharp fiction. One of them probably did say something and he was fully aware and ok with the shirt for filming.  I kinda figure Sasha's parents are weird, given that they produced Sasha.  

I just thought Sasha's dad had a quirky sense of humor. When he shows this episode to his friends and they see the shirt I'm sure they all laugh uproariously.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay. I have to share:  My hubby's parents* were (and are) straight up gangster about people living together without being married*.  You. Just. Do. Not. Do This.  Period.  Blake had to know this before, I mean, my hubby knew this when he was 10!!

*= My first hubby's parents were the same way.  You are living together?  Then you must be married, right?

*= When my second hubby left college/grad school with a woman 12 years older, to live with her, unmarried with zero plans to wed.....it was NOT cool.

I just think it is downright insane to marry someone without living with them first. I'm sure it goes back to the view that you make a marriage work no matter what but I thank jebus every day that I managed to find a partner that is just as crazy as me in my very specific way of crazy about how you keep a home which basically manifests itself in the place always looking like it was staged for a real estate showing.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I think TLC will steer clear of the incarcerated daughter.  

Kinda similar to the Duggars' situation.

12 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

2. Julianna was married before? Something doesn't smell right. She was too timid to resist being married off to someone she didn't like, but not too timid to get a divorce? There's more to the story.

The whole thing about her parents and the church forcing the marriage suggests she was pregnant. Maybe she has a kid? Maybe she lost the baby? Is this another Hazel/Tarik story? Impoverished young mother leaves kid w/ exhusband and sets off for a better life in the US w/ some goofy American dad?

11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Michael and Juliana - he needs some boundaries with his ex-wife. She should not have the key to the new home. Or she calls first and he leaves the door open so she can bring in some dog food. The financial stuff with the kids should have been dealt with at the time of divorce and she should not have brought up the pre-nup/nush with Juliana there. That should have been a chat he had privately with Juliana. The pre-nup is to protect them both in terms of a divorce.

You can't leave your kids what you don't yet have. The pre-nup is for all future earnings.

No. the prenup will protect whoever has more to lose. 

However, wasn't it said in discussion of precious seasons, pre-nups are not recognized in K1 situations?

4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I have read that male children of a single mom tend to become caretakers to their mothers.  Protectors.

Anna is as much an idiot as women that bring boyfriends into their home when they have young daughters!!!

Single parents do have a right to move on. Doesn't necessarily make them idiots. Sometimes a step parent is a great addition to a family.

11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My hubby's parents* were (and are) straight up gangster about people living together without being married*.  Blake had to know this before, I mean, my hubby knew this when he was 10!!

I thought they said something about intending to leave him their apartment but their move got delayed?

52 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Glad about the prenup talk to protect the children and their assets. A proper mother would not allow the new 20 years younger bride swoop in and take from her children. As wouldn't a proper father but we see he seems at the very least into the prenup.

Any financial obligations to his kids (medical, dental, school costs, college) would be spelled out in the divorce decree.  Michael can, if he wishes, marry Julianna and make her the sole beneficiary on everything if he wants.  I doubt he would as he seems like a nice guy.  My chatter on being pro prenup is to protect Julianna.  He could leave her high and dry and homeless if he wanted to do so.  Again, probably not as he is a harmless fellow.  If he buys her a car it should be titled in both names or just hers.

7 minutes ago, John M said:

I just think it is downright insane to marry someone without living with them first. I'm sure it goes back to the view that you make a marriage work no matter what but I thank jebus every day that I managed to find a partner that is just as crazy as me in my very specific way of crazy about how you keep a home which basically manifests itself in the place always looking like it was staged for a real estate showing.

Are we related?  The whole "stay together till the bitter end" line of though bothers me, too.  So with my first marriage I was supposed to be downright miserable every day?  And I was only 45!!!  40 more years with OCD/Anal Retentive/Stubborn Eeyore?  17 years was enough thanks for asking!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

Sarah needs to get out of their business. 

Very messy of her to swing by, drop the "pre-nup" grenade, and dip out! 🤣

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

When Sarah asked about the wedding plans, didn’t Michael say they had a caterer and a venue but no officiant? He  was also mentioning that Juliana had been there 50/60 days already. 

One can become licensed to be an officiant in 30 days??

57 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

And no there is no longer segregation in Georgia. Racism, yes, but segregation, no. Hazulhurst is 30% black so he will be fine there.  

De facto segregation.

And no, there is no guarantee he would be fine. Especially in a likely domestic violence situation.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

=Single parents do have a right to move on. Doesn't necessarily make them idiots. Sometimes a step parent is a great addition to a family.

A step parent that doesn't acknowledge the existence of step kids is not a good addition.

Single parents absolutely have a right to move on and remarry if they want.  But as a parent you have a responsibility to ensure the person you are with won't harm your children.

I get really frustrated when I hear the stories of moms that subject their children to filth just because they want to be happy.  Just a few days ago, some mom brings her boyfriend in to live with her kids.  He was a convict, had sexual assault in his background.   The daughter is upset that he's smoking in the house, has an argument with the mom over it.  This loser gets a gun (and he's not supposed to have them as a convict) and not only kills the daughter, but also kills the brother that tried to intervene.  Over cigarettes.  I hate to victim blame, but your kids come first over your sexual happiness.  That's what bugs me about these 90 dayers brining in a fucking stranger to their house and then, like Anna, making the kids feel guilty for not liking the man who rejects their very existence.

• Useful 2
  • Love 22

So Micheal gets half of Juliana’s supermodel earnings when they divorce, right? The house is in his name, the money he has was made prior to meeting her. She has a cuhreer, so she’s entitled to nothing. Sick of her little match girl act. How many people has she been kipnapped by now? BTW, models who do runway work don’t make much money unless their last name is Jenner or Hadid. Maybe Sarah will take her on as an au pair. 

No one will be putting spikes in Mahkul’s tires in Hazlehurst. Where about 30% of the population is of similar ethnicity to him. He’s marrying into an interracial family, he will be fine. As if there are no tensions between people in sub Saharan Africa. Thank god for Big Ang and Mahkul and their Possum Kingdom Fancy ass wedding. The rest of the couples are a snore. If he can work I promise not to do the BJ into the vows, I’ll be happy.

Tania looked like one of the lesser important chipmunks from Alvin.  Her mother is an asshole with a slob house. Can you imagine you’re in CT seeing your local witch doctor and this ass faced, greasy haired chipmunk ass looking fool comes at you with some hemlock? Oh wait. That’s not an IPOC approved herb. I hope she knows there is a little thing called the FDA in the US, and that you can’t just sell your herbal shit online. Dumbass. 

Big baby haver, Mole lady, kid ‘n’ play and the frozen Finn. Couldn’t care less. Oh, and dour Robert and his truculent sausage weren’t on. Didn’t even notice. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My chatter on being pro prenup is to protect Julianna.  He could leave her high and dry and homeless if he wanted to do so.  Again, probably not as he is a harmless fellow.  If he buys her a car it should be titled in both names or just hers.

I totally agree here. I was thinking they can draw it up that he sends her off with moving/living expenses for like the first few months within a price bracket and maybe a cash starting "bonus" like 20k (depending on his income -I'm assuming he's very rich) in the case of divorce. That would be fair. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, sonder said:

Sasha is selfish and never had to grow up. He seems to think his exes/children’s mothers are the problem. Sasha will never look in the mirror and see he is the common denominator. I never understand why women (men too) think as they start a relationship with someone who has a bad history in life/love-that they’re THE one. The one to finally change the other person with issues, exes, kids by different people who they put the blame on! Rarely happens!

And it makes me so happy that the idiot Emily, who ignored all the warning signs, decided it would be a great idea to have unprotected sex with him, is now reaping what she sowed.  He'll come to America, become a personal trainer, impregnate someone with money and won't give two fucks about his newest son.

Also, someone should tell him that his small head can't take that weird haircut.  He looked kind of hot when it was longer up top.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

A step parent that doesn't acknowledge the existence of step kids is not a good addition.

Single parents absolutely have a right to move on and remarry if they want.  But as a parent you have a responsibility to ensure the person you are with won't harm your children.

I get really frustrated when I hear the stories of moms that subject their children to filth just because they want to be happy.  Just a few days ago, some mom brings her boyfriend in to live with her kids.  He was a convict, had sexual assault in his background.   The daughter is upset that he's smoking in the house, has an argument with the mom over it.  This loser gets a gun (and he's not supposed to have them as a convict) and not only kills the daughter, but also kills the brother that tried to intervene.  Over cigarettes.  I hate to victim blame, but your kids come first over your sexual happiness.  That's what bugs me about these 90 dayers brining in a fucking stranger to their house and then, like Anna, making the kids feel guilty for not liking the man who rejects their very existence.

I was commenting on a specific remark made by a poster, "Anna is as much an idiot as women that bring boyfriends into their home when they have young daughters!!!"

Poster is painting w/ a very broad brush to characterize women who do this generally as idiots. Currently about half of all children are living w a parent and the parent's partner who is not their parent.

• Love 1

In the first season, Angela was described as a "hospice worker" and many people just couldn't imagine her working in that capacity in a facility. Could it be that her only patient is her mother and she gets paid by Medicaid to take care of her at home? 

• Useful 13
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I was commenting on a specific remark made by a poster, "Anna is as much an idiot as women that bring boyfriends into their home when they have young daughters!!!"

Poster is painting w/ a very broad brush to characterize women who do this generally as idiots. Currently about half of all children are living w a parent and the parent's partner who is not their parent.

Right.  And I'm commenting on that specific remark that you made in response. 

No one is saying that you can't move on and you can't find someone else.  And that there are great step parents.  

But yes, bringing a boyfriend into your house, you better damn well make sure you are thinking about your kids and making sure this person isn't some fucking loser that could harm them.

The comment you responded to was in the context of Anna and the OP's general distate for these women that subject their kids to their boyfriends.  Anna's making her kids feel guilty about her loneliness to justify bringing a man into their lives that doesn't want to acknowledge they exist.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Right.  And I'm commenting on that specific remark that you made in response. 

No one is saying that you can't move on and you can't find someone else.  And that there are great step parents.  

But yes, bringing a boyfriend into your house, you better damn well make sure you are thinking about your kids and making sure this person isn't some fucking loser that could harm them.

The comment you responded to was in the context of Anna and the OP's general distate for these women that subject their kids to their boyfriends.  Anna's making her kids feel guilty about her loneliness to justify bringing a man into their lives that doesn't want to acknowledge they exist.

My point is, sometimes it's OK for a mother to "subject" her kids to her partner. Not necessarily idiotic.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, lizajane said:

Poor Syringe. He has absolutely terrible taste in women.

He's really growing on me! Kinda sexy!

Their goodbye scene was quite touching and he's been a trooper thru all of this.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

My point is, sometimes it's OK for a mother to "subject" her kids to her partner. Not necessarily idiotic.

I agree.  I think her specific comment was made in the context of Anna and *those* types -- the ones that drag their kids into every relationship without fully knowing that person.  

I have a friend who is financially stable.  Gets a divorce and then shacks up with someone she knew for maybe 3 months.  Kids move in with new BF.  She breaks it off and moves out.  Within a few months later, she's got a new BF.  He's living with her and their kids.  Two of her teens said fuck this and went to live with dad.  Guess where new BF is?  Not living with her anymore.

I am probably speaking for the OP, but I believe this is what she's talking about.  There are women that put their romantic interests ahead of raising their kids.  That impulsive, impetuous, decision-making when infatuated with someone is harmful to the kids.

There's nothing wrong with someone divorced, taking their time in a relationship, then deciding this person is suitable for marriage.  In context of the show, we never see these types of people.

And not to just say it's women doing this -- look at the men in this show whose dicks are more important than their kids and end up subjecting their kids to strangers and expect them to mother their kids.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

You can bet she gets state aid for those six grandkids too.  She supports no one.

Thank God she does, or else those poor kids would starve.  Not their fault Angela is their grandma.

I don't believe her "relationship" one bit.  She's in it for the cash, same as Dani, same as Nicole.  She's probably been dying to be a reality star for years and feels this is her last shot.  If Michael's Visa doesn't get approved, she'll go to Nigeria and film "The Other Way."  Her face is under the definition of "thirsty" and "wannaberealityshowstar."

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Thank God she does, or else those poor kids would starve.  Not their fault Angela is their grandma.

I don't believe her "relationship" one bit.  She's in it for the cash, same as Dani, same as Nicole.  She's probably been dying to be a reality star for years and feels this is her last shot.  If Michael's Visa doesn't get approved, she'll go to Nigeria and film "The Other Way."  Her face is under the definition of "thirsty" and "wannaberealityshowstar."

Totally!  The screaming during botox was sooooo extra.  

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Very messy of her to swing by, drop the "pre-nup" grenade, and dip out! 🤣

One can become licensed to be an officiant in 30 days??

De facto segregation.

And no, there is no guarantee he would be fine. Especially in a likely domestic violence situation.

there is no guarantee anyone will be "fine" in any domestic violence situation. But Segregation of races is alive and well ALL over the world. Look at advanced places like Long Island New York where there are many towns that are 98% white. Hazelhurst with 30% black population is not the worst place for a black person to live in this world.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

there is no guarantee anyone will be "fine" in any domestic violence situation. But Segregation of races is alive and well ALL over the world. Look at advanced places like Long Island New York where there are many towns that are 98% white. Hazelhurst with 30% black population is not the worst place for a black person to live in this world.

My points exactly. There is segregation. No one can guarantee safety.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

So Micheal gets half of Juliana’s supermodel earnings when they divorce, right? The house is in his name, the money he has was made prior to meeting her. She has a cuhreer, so she’s entitled to nothing. Sick of her little match girl act. How many people has she been kipnapped by now? BTW, models who do runway work don’t make much money unless their last name is Jenner or Hadid. Maybe Sarah will take her on as an au pair. 

I also have a hard time buying her sweetie pie routine as well.  She's apparently traveled all over the world.  She isn't some naive girl who is amazed how expensive weddings are.  The "prenup" discussion I think she took as, oh shit, I am not getting this old pig's money if we divorce?

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

He's really growing on me! Kinda sexy!

Their goodbye scene was quite touching and he is quite a trooper thru all of this.

I have to agree. Fine looking man, so much better than Sasha and his weird hair cut and wandering d---

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Haven't finished watching it yet, but here's my first thought.

Angela is having botox while living in a trailer with six grandkids and an adult daughter and her mother.  Her mother's facial issues need medical attention - not for cosmetic purposes, but for basic quality of life purposes.  Any time this woman is taken out of the house (probably only done for doctor visits), she must be the object of pity.  Adult Protective Services needs to make a visit.  If her face is being ignored, what is happening to the rest of her?

The dichotomy of Angela's botox and her mother's medical needs - and which is being addressed first - tells me more than I want to know about Angela.  She is trash.  Even if she's getting the botox free in exchange for screen time, she is totally ignorant as to how it looks for her to be getting a cosmetic procedure done while her mother is in the condition she's in.

By the way, her mother is the same age as my husband.  But Mama looks like she could be my husband's mother.

Angela is trash.  Period.

I still can't believe what I saw. What the heck is going on with her mother? I agree with the poster, the only hospice work Angela is doing is with her mom and she is getting paid from Medicaid. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

The whole thing about her parents and the church forcing the marriage suggests she was pregnant. Maybe she has a kid? Maybe she lost the baby? Is this another Hazel/Tarik story? Impoverished young mother leaves kid w/ exhusband and sets off for a better life in the US w/ some goofy American dad?

Ohhhh that's an iiiiinteresting theory!  I still feel so badly for Tarik. I'd totally date him, but I'm a chonky, short, white lady, not a lithe wispy, tawny-skinned Thai goddess. It's just odd to me that Julianna couldn't find the courage to refuse to succumb to the pressure to marry someone she didn't want to marry, but she WAS able to summon the courage to leave him and get a divorce, which is much more of a prolonged and difficult endeavor than simply refusing to get married in the first place.  I look forward to the revelation of whatever the rest of that story is. 

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ohhhh that's an iiiiinteresting theory!  I still feel so badly for Tarik. I'd totally date him, but I'm a chonky, short, white lady, not a lithe wispy, tawny-skinned Thai goddess. It's just odd to me that Julianna couldn't find the courage to refuse to succumb to the pressure to marry someone she didn't want to marry, but she WAS about to summon the courage to leave him and get a divorce, which is much more of a prolonged and difficult endeavor than simply refusing to get married in the first place.  I look forward to the revelation of whatever the rest of that story is. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the revelation is they met before she divorced him and that her family is happy as shit because new old pig has more money.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I have to agree. Fine looking man, so much better than Sasha and his weird hair cut and wandering d---

I still can't believe what I saw. What the heck is going on with her mother? I agree with the poster, the only hospice work Angela is doing is with her mom and she is getting paid from Medicaid. 

I missed it. Does anyone have a pic? What was it? A boil or something?

3 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ohhhh that's an iiiiinteresting theory!  I still feel so badly for Tarik. I'd totally date him, but I'm a chonky, short, white lady, not a lithe wispy, tawny-skinned Thai goddess. It's just odd to me that Julianna couldn't find the courage to refuse to succumb to the pressure to marry someone she didn't want to marry, but she WAS able to summon the courage to leave him and get a divorce, which is much more of a prolonged and difficult endeavor than simply refusing to get married in the first place.  I look forward to the revelation of whatever the rest of that story is. 

What happened to Tarik? Did she break up w/ him? He seems so happy just cooling w/ his brother on Pillow Talk. 

Well, if it is any inspiration to you, he seemed to appreciate Anny's much thicker body, too.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I missed it. Does anyone have a pic? What was it? A boil or something?

They showed her very briefly but if memory serves me right, it looked like she had a huge dark mole covering her entire chin. It could also have been a giant scab. Am I remembering right? 

• Love 3

Nigerian Michael's family is just so cute. I also really loved that Michael's American friends were so candid and frank with him. I almost wonder if they'd seen prior seasons of the show and were aware of the BigBoxBlondeBotoxedWildebeest to whom Michael is betrothed. I think Michael's life in Nigeria looks like it's happier than he'd be in America under the hefty thumb of Brunhilde  Big Ange.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Christina said:

When it comes to the visa, you have four months to travel to the US after it's approved. It's part of the issue Emily had with Sasha not getting the passports. Russia required David (who is going to be 6'4" 240lbs at age 13)

Right? He's beautiful but he is a tank! LOL 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6