Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: The Bromance Before Christmas

Katie looks forward to sharing her favorite childhood Christmas tradition with Taylor, but a surprise visit from her mom, Kathryn, threatens her holiday cheer. Meanwhile, Greg is blindsided by Katie’s good intentions; and to make matters worse, Oliver and Anna-Kat break a family heirloom.

Airdate: 12/13/2019

The dramatic music and zoom in when they showed how many things Oliver broke and glued back together without anyone noticing was EVERYTHING!

The dynamic between Anna-Kat and Oliver was interesting, I don't think we have ever seen them interact in this depth before. Taylor is always a buffer between them. Just the 2 of them make a more competent pair.

• Love 7

Kind of a weak episode IMO, a little too heavy on the sentimentality and missing my favorite characters, Tripp and Cooper. Oliver gluing the platter back together was VERY Brady Bunch. As were the lessons everyone learned by the end. 

I got a kick out of the running joke with Taylor asking if her mother had any jewelry to leave her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I liked this episode.  British Greg Otto was cute and there was a happy ending.  I don't expect much more from a "holiday" episode.  I don't love Tripp so I didn't miss him but I did miss Cooper.

• Love 3

Yeah I hope poor Cooper doesn't have to spend the holidays alone. His parents are never around so they're probably vacationing in Switzerland or something. Maybe he gets to go with them on holidays.

• Love 2