Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: College Tours

Bort

Jackson, Ramona and their moms take a tour of DJ's alma mater. Back at home, Steph plans a day of relaxation while the grooms are out trying on tuxes.

Airdate: Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I appreciated that it didn't make Jackson want to go to college. I think vocational/trade school is a fantastic option and I hate how all shows seem to push only traditional college.

• Love 12
On 6/4/2020 at 5:37 PM, tennisgurl said:

Ah, a college visit episode...where the cast talk about getting their kids into college...in this franchise...at a school in California...

Must...resist...obvious...jokes...

I know they love Lori Loughlin, but I’m a little surprised that they didn’t make that joke if they were going to do an episode with this theme. It’s not as if Fuller House is afraid of the fourth wall! I did laugh at Jackson citing Netflix as the ultimate place to work. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Panopticon said:

I know they love Lori Loughlin, but I’m a little surprised that they didn’t make that joke if they were going to do an episode with this theme. It’s not as if Fuller House is afraid of the fourth wall! I did laugh at Jackson citing Netflix as the ultimate place to work. 

I sort of expected a joke too, but I realized it would not have fit with how supportive the cast has been to her. If it was up to them, they probably would have let her come back on the show.

They only make the Olsen twin jokes because they turned down the show.

• Love 1