Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: One Fight in Bangkok

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Ivan is famous, but he could have just as easily not been famous.  Just because it's not on the internet, doesn't mean it didn't happen.  I tried travelling dolphin shows in the 60s and nothing came up.  But they did have them.

But the reason he is famous is because he was unusual. Still not buying her story. LeeAnne has demonstrated she plays fast and loose with her stories and also talked gorllias (she used the plural) on at the end.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

I have no real desire to go to Thailand (no offense) but seeing the animal sanctuary filled my black heart of goo with the warm fuzzies.  I love elephants.  Not going to lie - - I teared up watching them and hearing their stories.  

Kameron with the white board in her THs was everything.  That is one reason I generally like her and find her entertaining.  

I think I'd be annoyed if my travel mates didn't include me with the massages.  

Brandi on sleeping pills is hilarious.

Kary is a PITA to the highest degree.  

• Love 15
16 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

LeeAnne is so petty jealous. She can't stand for anyone to be friends with her friends.

LeeAnne, you were offensive when you went off on your racist rant, you twunt.

Kary is fucking with Leanne, she has been since day 1.  She is doing MEAN GIRLS 101 - buddy up with your enemy's buddy, and leave them out.  What adult does this??  It is gross and mean.

No matter what I think of any of the women, I do not like to see mean girl behavior - singling people out to hurt them.  Leanne is dramatic, for sure, but she does not deserve this.

I mentioned this in the other thread - Kary is obviously not happy at home (talking constantly about what she will do for money if/when her husband and she divorce does not spell happiness), so I think she is doing the classic hurt people hurt people.  She is taking her anger and sadness out on the weakest link of the group. 

15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don't understand D'andra's level of poor. She has $200, but she and Jeremy went on African safaris?

When she was on the Dee payroll she was living it up!

Last season I didn't think there was truth to the $200 in her account business... now I am pretty sure she was actually rounding up!

13 hours ago, swankie said:

It's so easy to say how you would react to a situation that hasn't actually happened to you.  Kary knows damned well she would be butt hurt if they rode her jewelry out the way she and Deandra rode out Leanne's dress.  She just really hates Leanne.

I also take issue with Kary not wanting to follow rules because she doesn't like being told what to do.  She was definitely going to keep her hat on at the temple until Leanne spoke up about it.  She was just being a jerk.  And I must admit I was secretly wishing that orangutan would have grabbed her fingers off when the guide told her not to feed it from her hands because it doesn't like humans.  Some rules are for your own safety dumbass!  

Thank you!  No one likes to be told what to do, no one!  But as a mature adult, we carry on gracefully, out of respect for others.  Who even talks like that?  She is a jerk!

13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t believe she was, in fact I think she kept it on longer to annoy LeeAnne.

I know that there was at least one gorilla in the Ringling Brothers in the 1920s-1940s but anyone know if there is any truth that there would have been gorillas when LeeAnne, who was born in 1967, was growing up in the sort of low rent circuses she has implied? A quick google search says it’s unlikely but I am curious.

Absolutely - she was doing it to annoy Leanne. 

I am pretty into animal rights, and I have definitely seen pictures of gorillas in carnivals.  They would keep them in these tiny cages, with barely enough room to stand or move really.  Horrible.

I was almost in tears when the lady at the elephant rescue (who looked familiar to me...) said that the baby elephant was hit by a car and now walked with a limp.

• Love 16
16 hours ago, Jel said:

The Kameron appreciation!

I liked how she tactfully tried to speak up for LeeAnne, and her reenacting what she saw at the show was hilarious! She really is quite funny when she wants to be. 

I’m so curious how Andy will approach all the Mexican comments...

Stephanie continues to be a sweetie pie. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Should find out soon they are filming it today. The seating chart is interesting:

Stephanie next to Andy on one couch with LeeAnne next to her and Brandi at the end; Kam next to Andy on the other with Kary than D’Andre on the end.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

I think the way Leann is using the word mexican is offensive. If we replaced it with any other descriptive constantly with a face of anger I think any word can show a deeper level of racism. 

If leann kept calling andy the jew, jew talk, big bad jew.  Or gay, gay talk etc etc

I think leann wasnt going to like Lary because she was brought in as dr's friend. She just wrongly assumed she would be scared of leann, but Karybis pretty hateful too so they are on the same level of ugly. 

• Love 5

It was really refreshing to see them all doing their own hair and make-up without having to have a glam squad travel with them.  All that with the Beverly Hill's franchise gets tiresome and is so "look at me, look at me!" 

Kam and her white board reenactment... I could not love this more.   She has been surprisingly open minded for her anyway and it's been nice to see... until LeeAnn's jealousy rears it's ugly monster head anyway. 

LeeAnn and her pity parties and self-righteous anger... she's just exhausting. I don't care much for Kary's tactics, but at least she's not afraid to take LeeAnn on and challenge her.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I'm with you. The fact that these entitled wealthy women were having fun at the expense of people who live miserable lives sickens me.

Kary was so excited for it. She should be ashamed of herself.  They all should, really.  Sexual exploitation should never be part of a vacation.

13 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I'm with most people, Leanne  sucks the fun out of everything.  I despise  her. She is so racist, and Kary is a strong woman  she isn't bothered by Leeann.I like Kary, have from the start. I love that it bothers Leeann,  that she doesn't kiss her butt, her tiny violin was great!

Kary is not a strong woman.  A strong woman would not try so hard to tear another woman down.  I don't think Brandi likes her very much, which makes me like Brandi. 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Should find out soon they are filming it today. The seating chart is interesting:

Reveal spoiler

Stephanie next to Andy on one couch with LeeAnne next to her and Brandi at the end; Kam next to Andy on the other with Kary than D’Andre on the end.

Interesting information! Thank you. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

He'll gloss over it. He has no attention span, he's completely shallow and he thinks we viewers are too. He's lascivious and gluttonous, so he'll spend more time grinning like a fool and asking D'andra about Jeremy shoving doughnuts in her mouth and whether that gets sexual than anything else.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

He'll gloss over it. He has no attention span, he's completely shallow and he thinks we viewers are too. He's lascivious and gluttonous, so he'll spend more time grinning like a fool and asking D'andra about Jeremy shoving doughnuts in her mouth and whether that gets sexual than anything else.

I actually enjoy Andy a lot of the time. I think he's quite funny. But I really hope the reunion isn't shallow. I don't like beating someone up for a bad joke or a little ignorance, but LeeAnne took it too far. I'd feel the same if someone spoke like that about the gay community, black, Jewish, etc. 

• Love 6

I really wonder what LeeAnne's endgame is in all this.  Maybe to just keep herself front and center as much as possible, but where does that get her ultimately?  If she wants to be an actress and thinks this some kind of prolonged audition, she should probably ratchet up the quality of her fake crying and breast-beating melodrama.  Otherwise, I don't quite see how this is going to be a step to something better for her.

I know that even if I had the worst, most torturous childhood of anyone ever (and I somehow doubt that she did), I'd get really exhausted presenting myself in that light all the time.  It's amazing she doesn't, bless her heart.

And on a shallow note, she's starting to look more and more like her friend Tiffany as her face fills with more and more plastic.  Step away from the syringe, hon.

On a not-shallow note, I hated that sex-show stuff.  I've worked on a series of books set in Thailand, and by now I even know the names of the streets in that district, which made it kind of eerie.  A lot of the sex workers are sent from the rural areas of the country down  to Bangkok to make money to send back to their impoverished families or sold into the industry by their parents to pay off debts.  It's a horrible, degrading situation, and Bravo should be ashamed of treating it like a lighthearted evening's entertainment.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Well jeez,MeAnne..... You gonna blame  being a carnival kid for not having enough manners  to thank people for gifts they gave for your ONE AND ONLY WEDDING???

Girl, you live in Dallas TEXAS.....  We remember shit like that! No matter whether you grew up rich OR poor!  Trust me. This will come back to bite her in the butt. Big.Time.

Burn that bridge.

We ALL remember shit like that.  I don't care how old fashioned people think it is, someone gives you a gift/money/whathaveyou, you send a thank you.  An actual card is best but jeezus, send an email at least.  Otherwise, you won't be getting anything again.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

But the reason he is famous is because he was unusual. Still not buying her story. LeeAnne has demonstrated she plays fast and loose with her stories and also talked gorllias (she used the plural) on at the end.

The reason why Ivan became famous outside of Washington was because of animal activist groups who rightfully, put pressure on the B & I.  Until then, he was a local "celebrity".  

Here's another example:  Noells Traveling Ark.  They were a small carnival that travelled the south, showing up at county fairs.

https://www.hemlockandcanadicelakes.com/hcl_fair_hemlock_fair_news_article_1962_ape_wrestling.htm

Here is an article from MTV that discusses the popularity of fighting gorillas, chimpanzees and orangutans at local fairs and carnivals. 

http://www.mtv.com/news/1865937/men-fought-apes/

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sarah Heart said:

That would make Leann extremely bad, and a few other HW's on other shows. I stand by the fact she is a strong woman, that defends herself against the cray cray

Leanne grew up without money, and still doesn't have a lot of money, compared to the group.  The rest of them do.  D'Andra may be "poor" now but she's got the family trust so she's really not.

Let's be real, these women are so shallow that they give deference to the wealthier women.  Leanne feels less-than.  It is so obvious that she acts out because she feels like the odd woman out. 

Kary comes on the show guns blazing for Leanne, the weakest link.  What kind of person does that?  Certainly not someone with any kind of self-esteem.  She loves to put Leanne down with jabs about money, saying she is not well-traveled, etc.  She then tries to take Leanne's buddy, Kam away from her, continuing to kick her down.  It happens to girls in high school, or middle school all the time.  She is a bully.  I think by now we all know that bullies are the way they are not because they are strong, but because they are weak.  I will never root for the bully.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
13 minutes ago, dosodog said:

The reason why Ivan became famous outside of Washington was because of animal activist groups who rightfully, put pressure on the B & I.  Until then, he was a local "celebrity".  

Here's another example:  Noells Traveling Ark.  They were a small carnival that travelled the south, showing up at county fairs.

https://www.hemlockandcanadicelakes.com/hcl_fair_hemlock_fair_news_article_1962_ape_wrestling.htm

Here is an article from MTV that discusses the popularity of fighting gorillas, chimpanzees and orangutans at local fairs and carnivals. 

Thanks for the first one though again it’s from 1962 and they had run ins with animal welfare all the examples from the second one are from the 40s and the 50s which is what I acknowledged existed so stil not buying LeeAnne’s story given her age.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

17 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Yeah there is a ton of stuff out there about gorillas (and other animals) in traveling circuses.  The articles make me sick to my stomach.  I think Leanne was using that as an example, as she probably saw so many abused animals.

I get so upset about the elephants - they are very smart and family-oriented.  They form social bonds, they need each other as much as humans need each other.  They grieve, they cry.  They are ripped from their families and chained, beaten and electrocuted, forced to do tricks.  How can a human being do that to a living thing? 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Kary comes on the show guns blazing for Leanne, the weakest link.  What kind

It seemed to be mutual animosity from the get go. Every time Kary opens her mouth even if it’s not directed at LeeAnne, LeeAnne attacks her.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

It seemed to be mutual animosity from the get go. Every time Kary opens her mouth even if it’s not directed at LeeAnne, LeeAnne attacks her.

I agree with you that there is mutual animosity.  Leanne definitely gets defensive - overly defensive, and then gets crazy!  I see it as Kary picking on Leanne, knowing how to needle her, and Leanne hating that she is able to get under her skin.  Kary is very good at needling without making it look like she is doing so.  Some people are very good at that.  Doing this that could look innocent but are very hurtful.  When the whole dress dinner happened, I think she exposed herself, and was called out.  She thought Brandi, and the group would laugh at Leanne, but Brandi saw what she was doing. 

Leanne tries to needle her back, but she is not as good at it as Kary so it comes off as just crazy aggression.  Mean-girling is a skill.  You find the weak spot and exploit it. 

I think the weak spot for most people is feeling left out.  Pushing people away, and making them feel bad is so cruel. 

• Love 6

I was repulsed watching this episode.  Why on Earth would mature, adult women want to participate (paying audience) to any of those shows!  Gross!  Why?!!

I also agree it’s stupid to travel to sketchy parts of town, especially overseas.  Why does Kary need to bring her young daughter to such a place?  Is this why she’s mad at Eduardo?  She’s has to buy Gucci knock offs?  Oh my, the inhumanity!! 🙄

It was so nice to see the animals being taken care of that were abused, the one highlight of this show.  

Leeanne is s much like Kelly Dodd.  They both behave like abused animals.  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Kary is fucking with Leanne, she has been since day 1.  She is doing MEAN GIRLS 101 - buddy up with your enemy's buddy, and leave them out.  What adult does this??  It is gross and mean.

A housewife. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I think Kary saying.....’I don’t like PEOPLE telling me what to do’.......was a diplomatic response to keep the peace in the group.  

It was also a general warning to LeAnne to just leave her alone. Don’t tell her what to do. 

She didn’t attack LeAnne over it or single her out.  Kary quickly did an about face and then went on to apologize for the dress. 

Was it 100% sincere...?????  Maybe about 95%.  🤣 

I believe during the night Kary realized her wrongs and did not want to be The Girl that ruined the trip for everybody.  

She felt bad it affected the other girls Thailand experience.

What she did not feel bad about.......that it was directed at LeAnne.

This is because LeAnne did plenty during Kary’s Mexico trip....to bring in her negativity any time she could. Like the....’I want to kill myself’......comment at the table.

Those 2 do not like each other and the feeling is mutual.

I don’t mind LeAnne fighting with Kary.

What I do mind is that this puta is not going to talk about Mexicans and disrespect Latinos.

Kary did her best to squash it and move on from Temple Day and Dress Dinner. 

And, because she did...... the whole day the housewives had fun. 

Until LeAnne started her Mehhhnh-Jeeee-KOH and Mehhhhhh-Jeeeee-KAN rants. 

Once again....we see LeAnne doing it behind Kary’s back.

If LeAnne means to call out Kary.......why doesn’t she say it to Kary’s face?

When Kary said.....’I am from Mexico and know a bad area.’

How come we did not get a smart ass comeback  from LeAnne......like....’oh, girl...we are not in Mehhhhhh-Jeeeee-KO, anymore........! ‘ 

This is what anyone else would do.........if they are tired of someone mentioning their nationality, etc. 

If LeAnne did something like this.....it would not come off as a racist rant.  

It would come off as.....girl, you do not have to keep reminding us you are a Mexican.  We know. WE GET IT!!!!  Yall Espicy!!!!!

Now I believe LeAnne is a closeted  member of the KKK!

She is a racist to the core! 

• Love 3

Let's not forget that MeAnne originally presented herself as a fundraiser and philanthropist!  I used to work for a national non-profit and believe me; once we were done with the fundraising, WE SAID THANK YOU! 

And we NEVER mentioned that it was Mexican money or Iranian money or French money, we were grateful for their $$$.

I'm obviously still stuck on the no thank you thing! I just think MeAnne may be looking for a new career besides the dress you can wear 1000 ways!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Let's not forget that MeAnne originally presented herself as a fundraiser and philanthropist!  

And used that to act superior to Brandi and Stephanie and look down on them so I don’t buy this she is just lashing out because she is the poor outsider. She is an asshole grifter who refuses to take accountability for any of her actions. She should see a therapist and work on herself because an adult woman needs to not use her childhood anytime people call her on her bullshit negativity.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Leanne tries to needle her back, but she is not as good at it as Kary so it comes off as just crazy aggression.  Mean-girling is a skill.  You find the weak spot and exploit it. 

Yes Kary has totally been mean-girling Leanne, and Leanne is not as good at it.  She is good at acting like a psycho, which keeps her front and center earning that Bravo check.  That's why I think Kary has been gunning for her - she needs the $$ too.  As I said last year about D'Andra when she went after Leanne - RH isn't for amateurs and if you're going to go after Leanne you'd better be able to take what she dishes!  Kary is better than D'Andra at that too.  The only time we've seen her facade crack was when her "girls night" was crashed, and frankly I was surprised that she didn't handle that better.  When she is able to get Leanne going she just sits there with that little smug smirk which makes Leanne even crazier!

2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I think Kary saying.....’I don’t like PEOPLE telling me what to do’.......was a diplomatic response to keep the peace in the group.  

It was also a general warning to LeAnne to just leave her alone. Don’t tell her what to do. 

She didn’t attack LeAnne over it or single her out.  Kary quickly did an about face and then went on to apologize for the dress. 

Actually I believed she TH'd it after the animal keepers had told her (several times) not to hand feed the animals but to throw it over the fence.  I've never really liked Leanne, but that doesn't make me like Kary any better!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Let's not forget that MeAnne originally presented herself as a fundraiser and philanthropist!  I used to work for a national non-profit and believe me; once we were done with the fundraising, WE SAID THANK YOU! 

And we NEVER mentioned that it was Mexican money or Iranian money or French money, we were grateful for their $$$.

I'm obviously still stuck on the no thank you thing! I just think MeAnne may be looking for a new career besides the dress you can wear 1000 ways!

When Leanne is around a happy family or BFFs.....it seems to trigger her and bring out the worst.  She gets insanely jealous. 

Season 1.....LeAnne immediately went after Brandi.

(She also went after Cary and even lied about her husband’s fellatio preferences   at gay bars)

LeAnne started picking on  Brandi over the poop jokes and her silliness.  It is so petty.....because, that is Brandi’s personality.  

Then she went insane over Brandi’s poop HAT at the charity event!

And, would pick on Brandi that she was not upscale enough to be a part of Dallas high society.  

Brandi was like.......I am not trying to be that.  You are!!!!  I don’t even attend these events.  I am filming a show.

OMG! Is LeAnne triggered by.....HATS?????? 😱

What is the backstory with ....hats??

‘The hat’ is what triggered LeAnne’s hateful racist rants about Kary.

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

No matter what I think of any of the women, I do not like to see mean girl behavior - singling people out to hurt them.  Leanne is dramatic, for sure, but she does not deserve this.

I mentioned this in the other thread - Kary is obviously not happy at home (talking constantly about what she will do for money if/when her husband and she divorce does not spell happiness), so I think she is doing the classic hurt people hurt people.  She is taking her anger and sadness out on the weakest link of the group. 

When she was on the Dee payroll she was living it up!

Last season I didn't think there was truth to the $200 in her account business... now I am pretty sure she was actually rounding up!

Thank you!  No one likes to be told what to do, no one!  But as a mature adult, we carry on gracefully, out of respect for others.  Who even talks like that?  She is a jerk!

Absolutely - she was doing it to annoy Leanne. 

I am pretty into animal rights, and I have definitely seen pictures of gorillas in carnivals.  They would keep them in these tiny cages, with barely enough room to stand or move really.  Horrible.

I was almost in tears when the lady at the elephant rescue (who looked familiar to me...) said that the baby elephant was hit by a car and now walked with a limp.

Yes, I've talked about Kary plenty, she's awful, it still doesn't excuse LeeAnne from being a racist or being cruel to her supposed friend Kameron.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, princelina said:

Yes Kary has totally been mean-girling Leanne, and Leanne is not as good at it.  She is good at acting like a psycho, which keeps her front and center earning that Bravo check.  That's why I think Kary has been gunning for her - she needs the $$ too.  As I said last year about D'Andra when she went after Leanne - RH isn't for amateurs and if you're going to go after Leanne you'd better be able to take what she dishes!  Kary is better than D'Andra at that too.  The only time we've seen her facade crack was when her "girls night" was crashed, and frankly I was surprised that she didn't handle that better.  When she is able to get Leanne going she just sits there with that little smug smirk which makes Leanne even crazier!

Actually I believed she TH'd it after the animal keepers had told her (several times) not to hand feed the animals but to throw it over the fence.  I've never really liked Leanne, but that doesn't make me like Kary any better!

Like I said last week.   

There are 2 separate issues going on with LeAnne.

First,  is her fight with Kary.

Second, is her hateful racist rants against the Latino community.  

I am not bothered by the fighting.  They are both assholes. Classic housewives storyline.

The fans are watching the show for many years.....so, obviously the catfights are not bothering any of us. We are still watching 10 years later.  And, even come here to chat amongst other super fans.

I am over LeAnne like the other housewives.  You are never going to win with her.  She hits below the waist. She is dangerous!  This girl is mentally ill.

It is like Katherine on Southern Charm.  Ever since it came out she was diagnosed with something like 12 mental disorders.  I have nothing else to say about her. She is a very ill girl. 

People who are diagnosed with Narcissist Disorders. Runnnnnnnn away from them!  They intentionally abuse people. They are never going to accept love from anyone.  

My problem with LeAnne is the racist rants.  

Specifically that LeAnne had many chances to poke back at Kary to her face about the .....’I am a Mexican.....ta da da da’  comments.  And, not sound like a racist.

If I remember correctly LeAnne did not say anything about Mexicans in Mexico or even Dallas.

She is doing it far away from all the Mexicans in Thailand!

Behind Kary’s back.

If LeAnne INSISTS on going off on the Latino community......she is a racist.

Smile LeAnne......you are on camera!!!! 👋

• Love 5

Kary comes on the show guns blazing for Leanne, the weakest link.  What kind of person does that?  Certainly not someone with any kind of self-esteem. 

It might just be that Kary sees that as her strategy for staying on the show. It's worked for people like Kenya before...

• Love 3
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree with you that there is mutual animosity.  Leanne definitely gets defensive - overly defensive, and then gets crazy!  I see it as Kary picking on Leanne, knowing how to needle her, and Leanne hating that she is able to get under her skin.  Kary is very good at needling without making it look like she is doing so.  Some people are very good at that.  Doing this that could look innocent but are very hurtful.  When the whole dress dinner happened, I think she exposed herself, and was called out.  She thought Brandi, and the group would laugh at Leanne, but Brandi saw what she was doing. 

I think the weak spot for most people is feeling left out.  Pushing people away, and making them feel bad is so cruel. 

I get a "gaming" vibe from Kary with respect to LeeAnne; it's like she came in with an agenda.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Is the term "lady boy" the official Bangkok term? or is Leanne's term.  Either way, its a shitty term, but the answer gives me context.  

It’s the English translation of, kathoey, the Thai word for a third gender/male to female trans people and is used widely in Southeast Asia by everyone even none English speakers. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It’s the English translation of, kathoey, the Thai word for a third gender/male to female trans people and is used widely in Southeast Asia by everyone even none English speakers. 

I watched a video on YouTube, I only watched a few minutes, it was bad dancing, lipsyncing and pretty ladyboys, I did not see any hanky panky going on but that probably breaks up the monotony of the bad dancing, lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I watched a video on YouTube, I only watched a few minutes, it was bad dancing, lipsyncing and pretty ladyboys, I did not see any hanky panky going on but that probably breaks up the monotony of the bad dancing, lol.

There are all different types of ladyboy shows from PG to full on sex shows. The Amazing Race once had a task where the racers had to dress up and do their makeup and than were taught a dance taught by ladyboys.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

There are all different types of ladyboy shows from PG to full on sex shows. The Amazing Race once had a task where the racers had to dress up and do their makeup and than were taught a dance taught by ladyboys.

I guessed as much, and of course Bravo being Bravo the ladies got tickets to the XXX show instead of a R rated one.  I do hate these producer shenanigans.  I am assuming that production set this up since we did not get LeeAnne going after Stephanie for getting tickets to the wrong Ladyboy show.  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Brandi's face and demeanor in the van ride home after the red light district was everything.  She was so pissed to not go out.  I wonder if there wasn't enough bravo security for all the gals to separate, because I know for sure on other HW shows, women have gone out with out the others. 

• Love 1

My husband and I went out in Thailand, not the sex area but backpackers row.

We had the best time dancing and got drunk off our asses. We still talk about how awesome that night was. We ate pad thai on the street afterwards and took a tuktuk back to our hotel. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

think it is making her look like a bully.

I fail to see how she is a bully given the constant vitriol that LeeAnne spews at her. An asshole? Sure but not a bully. She gets under LeeAnne’s skin because she doesn’t backdown immediately and doesn’t give a fuck.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I fail to see how she is a bully given the constant vitriol that LeeAnne spews at her. An asshole? Sure but not a bully. She gets under LeeAnne’s skin because she doesn’t backdown immediately and doesn’t give a fuck.

She was a bully at the table, about the awful, chep assed dress of MeAnne's. She kept it going, smirking all the while she got worse and worse.

But between her racist rants and going after her only ally, Kary, though a bully, still comes off better than MeAnne.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She was a bully at the table, about the awful, chep assed dress of MeAnne's. She kept it going, smirking all the while she got worse and worse.

I guess I have a very different view of bullying. She was a total asshole who ranted a little too long but at the end of the day she gave her honest opinion, one that many many people agree with about a product that LeeAnne manufactured and sold to the public. 

• Love 3

Leann is exhausting and racist, apparently, but I really REALLY hate Kary. I find nothing remotely interesting or entertaining about her. She stands up to Leann because she is thirsty as hell, she’s been gunning for her since day 1 because she wants to be on the show. It guarantees camera time and she’s desperate for a second season. She’s obviously headed for a divorce. I think she’s a bitch, unintelligent, and fake as hell.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
Spelling
  • Love 13
On 12/5/2019 at 12:48 PM, RealHousewife said:

I actually enjoy Andy a lot of the time. I think he's quite funny. But I really hope the reunion isn't shallow. I don't like beating someone up for a bad joke or a little ignorance, but LeeAnne took it too far. I'd feel the same if someone spoke like that about the gay community, black, Jewish, etc. 

I submitted a couple questions for the reunion when Andy requested them via twitter, but doubt they’ll make the list, but a very common theme through most of the questions on the list was why Kam tolerates horrible behavior from Leanne,  but pitches a fit whenever Brandi says ‘effen’ or does something less offensive than L.  I do hope they put Kam on the spot.  I so go back and forth with her.  Just when I’m starting to like her, she acts like a petulant child and I can’t stand her again...

But the whiteboard? Probably my most favorite Kam moment to date.

• Love 11
On 12/6/2019 at 10:39 PM, biakbiak said:

I guess I have a very different view of bullying. She was a total asshole who ranted a little too long but at the end of the day she gave her honest opinion, one that many many people agree with about a product that LeeAnne manufactured and sold to the public. 

I guess we do. I think she made the point pretty early on, but she kept going, egging on D'Andra, not stopping when asked by the other ladies, smirking while she messed with MeAnne. She made everyone at the table uncomfortable, and she got off on it.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I guess we do. I think she made the point pretty early on, but she kept going, egging on D'Andra, not stopping when asked by the other ladies, smirking while she messed with MeAnne. She made everyone at the table uncomfortable, and she got off on it.

I also don’t think LeeAnne cursing at Kary and pointing her finger while Kam and another friend looked on was LeeAnne bullying her. Both of them are assholes who give as much as they take.

• Love 3
On 12/5/2019 at 4:01 PM, Mondrianyone said:

On a not-shallow note, I hated that sex-show stuff.  I've worked on a series of books set in Thailand, and by now I even know the names of the streets in that district, which made it kind of eerie.  A lot of the sex workers are sent from the rural areas of the country down  to Bangkok to make money to send back to their impoverished families or sold into the industry by their parents to pay off debts.  It's a horrible, degrading situation, and Bravo should be ashamed of treating it like a lighthearted evening's entertainment.

I totally agree with you. I’m not giving LeeAnn any credit though. The time to speak up was BEFORE they went not after. She could have calmly and thoughtfully explained why supporting the tourist sex entertainment industry is hurtful to many.  She may have found herself a hero. 

• Love 8