Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: High Anxiety

I love Miles, he might be the most heroic character on tv. It's a shame that he has to sacrifice and suffer for it. Cara can kick rocks as far as i'm concerned because she's too much work and has too many issues. 

And is it me or does it feel like the stakes are higher with the friend suggestions this season?

Edited by mommalib
  • Love 8

Cara strikes me as the most blantant example of a superficial follower. The God Account gave her everything..Miles..her job..her high profile..and yet, it interferes with a family that she claims to love but has only been in her life for barely a year.

She praised the God Account when it was good but when it revealed the ugly truth, she blamed it..and left..She will regret walking from Miles who loves her and cherishes her and really wants to do good...Miles is better off seeing how flighty she really is...because if she can walk away from the God Account and Miles when things get hard, then she is not his true love. 

I am not thrilled that they brought back Joy but am hoping this new direction will soften her a bit...I also love Rakesh trying to cheer Miles up with food...

The Friend suggestion was a bit dark for this show but the result was great..and in line with what this show is about....and Arthur showed up when it counted..and he'll realize that the benefit to that will outlast anything the business of the Chuch would do...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, stonehaven said:

Cara strikes me as the most blantant example of a superficial follower. The God Account gave her everything..Miles..her job..her high profile..and yet, it interferes with a family that she claims to love but has only been in her life for barely a year.

She praised the God Account when it was good but when it revealed the ugly truth, she blamed it..and left..

I agree. Seems like Cara needs a therapist. She had never even mentioned her stepfather until the episode that was all about her family. She reunited with her mother and met her half sister in recent history, and has been living with this family for x number of months. I think her anger at the God Account and Miles is all about re-living the trauma of her mother's abandonment as she sees her sister devastated that her father's in prison, and feeling resentful of having the family life she was just beginning to enjoy - that she didn't get to have as a kid - ripped away. What is happening now is that her stepfather and mother and sister are dealing with the consequences of his criminal behavior and lies. Miles isn't to blame for that, but I guess Cara is too emotionally immature to accept that reality. She wants to be associated with the God Account only if it makes her feel good about herself, life and the people around her.  

• Love 9

Cara will never be more correct than when she observed to Miles early in the ep, "The GA doesn't care about what we want."

Arthur was off his rocker when he told Trish she had sacrificed/given sooooo much for him.  Just wow.  He had the temerity to blow off senior religious at the last minute after having had the entire day to reconsider?  What does that tell his new besties?  

Catapult has the best security.   Folks can just randomly show up, unannounced, on editorial floors and hang out with the staff.  

The kidney program knew that Miguel was whatever type he was and that it was rare.  Not right for his daughter, to be sure.  But, isn't there some type of registry for matches?  Is this done only for bone marrow?  

As "brilliant" as Miles is made out to be, how is he (and the others for that matter) forever not noticing that the GA's ways and solutions are not what he expects?  But, he is accepting as Gospel what Gideon told him about the GA demanding 100% fealty (no romances)?  

Boy, was Adam an all-time head feint, or what?  Surely, he's gonna be back.  Right?  In the meantime, where is Cara living?  Is she still with the family?  Do they still blame Miles?  Weird there was no mention at all about that situation.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Boy, was Adam an all-time head feint, or what?  Surely, he's gonna be back.  Right?  In the meantime, where is Cara living?  Is she still with the family?  Do they still blame Miles?  Weird there was no mention at all about that situation.

Right? They do some abrupt shit on this show. "Arthur has resigned from the church. Oops, never mind, he's the Bishop of New York now"/"Cara is leaving the online magazine game." "Cara is back at the online magazine game, but she is at the bottom and someone else is better than her." "No, wait, never mind, Cara is at the top of the game again. Higher than before, actually." 

So strange.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Arthur was off his rocker when he told Trish she had sacrificed/given sooooo much for him.  Just wow.  He had the temerity to blow off senior religious at the last minute after having had the entire day to reconsider?  What does that tell his new besties?  

Yeah, I thought the same thing.  I wouldn't be surprised if telling his new "besties" that all they need to know about him is his leaving them at the last minute after they traveled long distance just to see him comes back to haunt him.  More sourpuss priests finding fault with him, oh joy!  😏

10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Right? They do some abrupt shit on this show. "Arthur has resigned from the church. Oops, never mind, he's the Bishop of New York now"/"Cara is leaving the online magazine game." "Cara is back at the online magazine game, but she is at the bottom and someone else is better than her." "No, wait, never mind, Cara is at the top of the game again. Higher than before, actually." 

So strange.

I know, I agree, but that kind of back and forth stuff seems to be more common these days as I can think of a few other shows I watch where it's the same.  It's like the writers can't make up their minds where they want things to go so they change it all around every week.  I don't know why this is the case - lazy writing perhaps?  Fresh out of ideas?  Too many writers all pushing in different directions?  All of the above?  The worst example I can think of is the show "Younger" if anyone else watches that.  I didn't think this show would become like that.  It feels artificial and contrived, not to mention how your head spins trying to keep up with all the 180 degree turns every week.

• Love 2

I think Cara made a good point when she mentioned that the God Account could have put her step-father up as a friend suggestion six months earlier. From her POV it looks as if the GA just used her family as test subject for Miles' devotion. That said I had to laugh seeing her back in her swanky office. This show is so allover the place with real life stuff like the realities of the job or real estate world.

Why didn't Arthur drag his fellow bishops to the bar where Trish was singing? That would not have been more outlandish than just hand them some folders and telling them to turn off the lights once they're done reading. And why did we not get to see Trish singing? I also had to roll my eyes a bit when Arthur talked about all the stuff Trish has been sacrificing - classic example of 'show, don't tell'.

I'm starting to feel that the show wants to have its cake and eat it when it comes to the GA. That has worked for a while but it's getting more and more problematic - for me at least since it seems to put forward a certain concept of God that I never liked nor was ever willing to subscribe to. And it's also getting odd with regards to Miles who insists that God does not exist and therefore is accepting that a fellow human is emotionally blackmailing him. Because that's what it comes down to right now.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Why didn't Arthur drag his fellow bishops to the bar where Trish was singing? That would not have been more outlandish than just hand them some folders and telling them to turn off the lights once they're done reading. And why did we not get to see Trish singing? I also had to roll my eyes a bit when Arthur talked about all the stuff Trish has been sacrificing - classic example of 'show, don't tell'.

I thought he was going to take the bishops with him too.  Why not?  It's better than just leaving them behind.  I thought we did see Trish sing a little bit, though.  She's the only one that thinks she's been making huge sacrifices.  I've sat alone on New Year's eve many years in a row because my husband drives a limousine.....don't get me started on sacrifices.....That doesn't happen anymore, thankfully (and not because I insisted on it either), but there are still other things like having him out many evenings and not home until 4:00 a.m., and not being able to make plans to go somewhere with him until the last minute because he might get a last minute job.  She should know what "sacrifices" are!

2 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I'm starting to feel that the show wants to have its cake and eat when it comes to the GA. That has worked for a while but it's getting more and more problematic - for me at least since it seems to put forward a certain concept of God that I never liked nor was ever willing to subscribe to. And it's also getting odd with regards to Miles who insists that God does not exist and therefore is accepting that a fellow human is emotionally blackmailing him. Because that's what it comes down to right now.

You're absolutely right.  As of right now we have a choice between believing in a spiteful, overly possessive God that plays with people's lives at their expense and commits emotional blackmail just to test their loyalty and make it all about HIM/HER/THEM (choose pronoun), or a human behind the GA that's essentially doing the same thing.  I'm leaning toward not believing God is behind the GA anymore because that is also not my concept of God.  I'd actually rather believe it's a human at this point, which from my POV is too bad.  I would rather it have been God, at least the image of God I believe in.  I actually don't blame Cara for stepping away from the GA if part of the reason is because she's upset about what it's asking of them.  I wouldn't want to be involved with it either if that's what it was doing with me.  Making sacrifices is one thing, but emotional blackmail etc. is another.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I think Cara made a good point when she mentioned that the God Account could have put her step-father up as a friend suggestion six months earlier. From her POV it looks as if the GA just used her family as test subject for Miles' devotion. That said I had to laugh seeing her back in her swanky office. This show is so allover the place with real life stuff like the realities of the job or real estate world.

From a slightly different point-of-view, the GA could have been waiting to see if step-daddy would take appropriate steps to help himself first.  I mean, step-daddy had 6 months to make better choices that wouldn't harm his family.  And it was only at the end, that the GA steps in and says wrong path for you. 

Or, step-daddy needed to be in prison for that year to meet with someone else who will need assistance down the road.  As we saw last season, all the people that Miles helped ended up helping him later.  And to a certain extent, they still are.  It's one of the things I like about this show.  The Case of the Week doesn't just disappear never to be heard from again.

Cara is looking at this entirely one sided.  Which is completely understandable as she is hurting.  And lashing out at Miles seems to be her m.o.  But there may be a bigger picture here that isn't about separating Cara & Miles.  The GA didn't separate them.  Cara did. 

Or maybe I have heard Green Arrow's speech about needing to go to Lian Yu to become who he needed to be too many times.

• Love 8

I still think only 1 year was a good outcome for her step-dad.  AND bringing to light all that was going on so the whole family knew and could be there for him.  I understand being upset at the whole thing, but to think this is some terrible outcome is crazy to me.  Especially for someone she barely knows - they met after she was an adult, so although technically a step-father, in practicality no.  She's known him, what? 6 months? a year?  This is way too upset over someone she barely knows.  Be upset, yes - it did disrupt her newly-reconciled-with-mom's life, and it makes sense to be upset when people you care about are hurting, but this is over the top.  Oh, and then to make the decision for Miles not to stop working the friend requests?  what?  She doesn't believe he can make his own decisions?  They're doing a lot to really make me unlike her, and why?  I do agree that it will all connect in the end.  There is a bigger reason here, but why make her so unlikable in the meantime?  Why not have her back off so she can help her mom and step-sister and not for some holier than though/misplaced anger thing.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, aquarian1 said:

they met after she was an adult, so although technically a step-father, in practicality no.

I agree. That's not her stepfather, that's her mother's husband. And a year for some shit he actually did seems pretty sweet to me. Cara's whole attitude seems to be "Why should he go to jail?" and ignores that he's guilty.

11 hours ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Catapult has the best security.   Folks can just randomly show up, unannounced, on editorial floors and hang out with the staff.  

I think this every time someone pops up to someone's office job on TV and movies. I've never worked anywhere where this would be possible. Drop by the lobby, yes. Make it up to the main floor and just wander around unchecked, no. Also when Miles was like "I came down to talk about us," I was thinking "Can you do this over dinner? On her lunch hour, maybe?"

Window washing always freaks me out for exactly the reasons depicted here, the idea that a cable could snap and someone could plummet. My office windows were washed over the summer and I swear I held my breath until the guy had moved past my window - and this was the fourth floor, so not nearly as high as this. I absolutely loved when Rakesh was like "Communication offline, you say? Step aside."

I wasn't home last night to watch or adjust my recording so I missed the last 15 minutes - the last thing I saw was Miles rushing to the hospital because the daughter was in kidney failure.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I actually don't blame Cara for stepping away from the GA if part of the reason is because she's upset about what it's asking of them.  I wouldn't want to be involved with it either if that's what it was doing with me.  Making sacrifices is one thing, but emotional blackmail etc. is another.

The GA hasn't asked Miles and Cara to split up though. It told Gideon that he had to be single, but it hasn't told Miles that. It brought Miles and Cara together, and then it led him to Paris while Cara was there. It seems to want them together.

Cara is just assuming that the God Account wants the same from Miles that it did Gideon, but we haven't seen any indication of that. Maybe it learned from Gideon that asking someone to be single was a bad idea and that is why it led Miles to Cara? Maybe there was another person between Gideon and Miles that made the GA change its mind? Maybe Gideon's fiance was a terrible person and that was why the GA wanted her away from Gideon? Cara really doesn't know enough to 

13 hours ago, MissLucas said:

That assumes the God Account is actually some all knowing being that would have known what the stepfather was doing six months earlier, before he even did anything. And maybe the GA is all knowing, but so far Cara has seemed to agree with Miles that there is a person behind it. Maybe the GA didn't know what the stepfather was up to any earlier and couldn't help earlier.

I personally think the GA must be all knowing based on what it has done, but the show hasn't settled that yet.

I was a bit annoyed by Joy at the end. I know they wanted a cliffhanger, but who walks up to someone and says "The friend suggestions aren't random. They have a connection..... [dramatic pause]. Why not say, "The friend suggestions aren't random, they all have the same dry cleaner" (or whatever). Stopping in the middle isn't a natural way to talk.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KaveDweller said:

The GA hasn't asked Miles and Cara to split up though. It told Gideon that he had to be single, but it hasn't told Miles that. It brought Miles and Cara together, and then it led him to Paris while Cara was there. It seems to want them together.

Cara is just assuming that the God Account wants the same from Miles that it did Gideon, but we haven't seen any indication of that. Maybe it learned from Gideon that asking someone to be single was a bad idea and that is why it led Miles to Cara? Maybe there was another person between Gideon and Miles that made the GA change its mind? Maybe Gideon's fiance was a terrible person and that was why the GA wanted her away from Gideon? Cara really doesn't know enough to 

You're absolutely right about Cara making assumptions and that not necessarily being what the GA wants out of Miles, but I can still understand her not wanting to be involved with the GA even if she didn't make those assumptions because of the way it seemed to act in such a way to demand and test loyalty, etc. at her and her family's expense.  It seemed to be more about pleasing the GA than about doing good for anyone.  On that alone I'd not be so enthusiastic about being involved with the GA anymore.  But yeah, there could be a "big picture" here that all of us are missing because we haven't seen it yet that makes what the GA did with Cara and her family the right thing to do in the situation.  Perhaps the GA will redeem itself with Cara and her family (and us) at a later date when new information comes to light.

I agree that there could have been another person in between Gideon and Miles and wondered about that in a post last week.

1 hour ago, KaveDweller said:

That assumes the God Account is actually some all knowing being that would have known what the stepfather was doing six months earlier, before he even did anything. And maybe the GA is all knowing, but so far Cara has seemed to agree with Miles that there is a person behind it. Maybe the GA didn't know what the stepfather was up to any earlier and couldn't help earlier.

I personally think the GA must be all knowing based on what it has done, but the show hasn't settled that yet.

I think it's a fair assumption that the GA is all knowing.  There is no way it could have come up with all that it has if it wasn't.  One thing I do notice about the GA is that it doesn't prompt Miles with a friend suggestion until things have gotten so urgent and  dire with the person that something drastic has to happen right then in order to save the day.  If the GA is that capable of influencing events it could of course always have prevented the events that gave rise to the dire last-minute situation by calling upon Miles to help before it got that bad.  But if he had been called in that early the problem wouldn't have been so easily identifiable nor solvable by any mere mortal.  Plus, there's the little issue of free will involved here.  Perhaps the GA is, like God, allowing us (and/or other people) every opportunity to choose the right path before we get into such a pickle that only an angel sent from God and/or a miracle can get us out of it.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think it's a fair assumption that the GA is all knowing.  There is no way it could have come up with all that it has if it wasn't.  

This is the meta point of the entire series.  

TPTB keep throwing out hints and clues that they can still explain it all away with natural occurrences.  Is that not the very premise of Joy's return as seen in the preview?

For my money, we are well past the point of any earthly explanation.  If the writers can connect ALL the dots, dot all the I's, and cross ALL the T's, they are criminally underemployed.  

The precise nature of the GA is certainly open to question and should be fun to explore going forward.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

TPTB keep throwing out hints and clues that they can still explain it all away with natural occurrences.  Is that not the very premise of Joy's return as seen in the preview?

For my money, we are well past the point of any earthly explanation.  If the writers can connect ALL the dots, dot all the I's, and cross ALL the T's, they are criminally underemployed.  

I agree with you, but I wouldn't put it past the writers to invoke TV "poetic license" and claim that all the dots are connected, I's dotted and T's crossed, meanwhile they're really not and it involves the audience suspending disbelief to accept it.

• Love 2

Cara is being absolutely ridiculous about all of this, and I have tried to cut her some slack, as this is a really emotional situation and she is probably projecting her abandonment issues and her sadness at losing this ideal family situation she had just found, and it did kind of seem like the GA was trying to test Miles or something and was using Cara's family to do it, but...her step father totally committed a crime! A serious crime that! She is acting like the GA set him up for a crime he didnt commit and him being in jail is some gross miscarriage of justice put on by the GA with the assistance from Miles, and thats not what happened at all. He was the one who committed a crime, and GA or not, he probably would have been caught anyway, and he might never have gotten that sweet plea deal or would have fled the country, making everything worse. I dont get why she is acting like she HAS to leave Miles because she just cant with the GA, especially as the GA got her back her mom and this awesome new family in the first place! Plus got her a boyfriend, friends, a trip to Paris, a career boost, and all kinds of great things, but because it called out her step dad on his crime and led to something she didnt like, its now trying to destroy her and she wants nothing to do with it, going so far as to leave Miles? Talk about a fair weather friend request! 

The request itself was a lot more high steaks than usual (as a lot of them have been this year, to different degrees) but I really liked how it all worked out. The rest of the episode was rather frustrating, but the case itself was a good one. I liked the beginning when Rakesh and Miles realized that the guy was trying to kill himself, and were like "oh my god, we are so not prepared for this" because things have been getting super real lately!

So, what are these sacrifices that Trish has made? Yeah she sold her store, but that was her choice, I dont think Arthur had anything to really do with it, but I guess her sacrifice is that she and Arthur cant spend every second together? Didn't those guys come into town specifically to talk to Arthur? If I was them, I would be super annoyed. I am glad that they are finally getting married at least, and we can get this thing moving! 

20 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Maybe Gideon's fiance was a terrible person and that was why the GA wanted her away from Gideon?

Well, she didnt make a great impression on me in her one episode, so maybe the GA had something there! Its weird, last season the GA was very much a very benevolent and compassionate God, who only messed with Mile when he stopped answering him, and even that was pretty minor stuff, and always seemed to be working to give everyone a happy endings, and benefited Miles and his family and friends as well. This season, it seems to be going a bit more Book of Job on Miles, trying to test his commitment or something, and I dont much care for it. Its like the writers thought that, going into season two, they needed to raise the stakes and add in more drama, but thats not why I liked this show so much or why it worked. Yeah there were stakes, but they were rarely life or death or involved cops getting called or anything (at least that I remember) and pretty much everyone was a nice person who just needed a hand or to learn a lesson about communicating or something, and most of the drama was based around Arthur and Miles reconnecting and trying to find out what the deal was with the GA, but now they are adding all of this drama and fighting and more actual villains to stories that never change, and thats not the feel good show that I loved.  

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

This is the meta point of the entire series.  

The precise nature of the GA is certainly open to question and should be fun to explore going forward.  

I agree that what we have seen can only be described with the supernatural. But they just haven't gone their on the show yet, so it doesn't seem like a logical argument that the GA could have helped earlier. Cara is not really in a logical place right now though.

22 hours ago, Yeah No said:

You're absolutely right about Cara making assumptions and that not necessarily being what the GA wants out of Miles, but I can still understand her not wanting to be involved with the GA even if she didn't make those assumptions because of the way it seemed to act in such a way to demand and test loyalty, etc. at her and her family's expense.  It seemed to be more about pleasing the GA than about doing good for anyone.  On that alone I'd not be so enthusiastic about being involved with the GA anymore.  

I don't think the GA seemed to demand loyalty at her family's expense. I think the GA is kind of creepy the way it pushes Miles to help the way it wants it to help, but that isn't anything new. The GA demands have never bothered Cara when it is other people who have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

That being said, I get why Cara is pissed at the GA. I just don't think she should be taking it out on Miles.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I don't think the GA seemed to demand loyalty at her family's expense. I think the GA is kind of creepy the way it pushes Miles to help the way it wants it to help, but that isn't anything new. The GA demands have never bothered Cara when it is other people who have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

That being said, I get why Cara is pissed at the GA. I just don't think she should be taking it out on Miles.

Cara thinks the GA demanded loyalty at her family's expense because she thinks it could have sent the friend request before her stepdad committed the crime and she doesn't understand why it waited until afterward other than to test Miles' loyalty by forcing him to make a choice between the GA over her (in her view).  We really don't know if that was the case, though, or only her perception, but if the GA is demanding loyalty and asking for sacrifice to prove it (as Gideon is claiming) I can understand her not wanting to be on board with anything that would sacrifice her happy ending toward that end.  I don't personally think that's the case and have posted above that I think perhaps new information will come to light later to show that this was the best of all possible outcomes, and that everything happened the way it did for a reason that none of us can fully see right now.  Just like with the problem of evil, where faithful Christians believe that even though we may not fully understand why evil exists we do have faith that in the end there's a good reason for it and that ultimately, goodness will prevail in the final analysis.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 2

I think the God account forced Gideon to make a choice because it/he/she knew that Gideon’s fiancée wouldn’t accept the account.   Gideon wasn’t forced  to give up his fiancée, she’s now his wife.  He just had to pick one or the other because both wasn’t a viable option. 
That wasn’t the case with Cara until she made it so.  Hasn’t she ever heard of free will?  Her step-father made the choice to commit the crime. God didn’t make him. 

• Love 5

Catching up on this late -- I'm not upset at any one character, but I just don't like how they are doing this Miles/Cara plot. This 'God Account or love' supposed conflict seems really dumb when it was the GA that brought them together. I don't know why they thought they needed to do all this with them when Miles and Cara have only recently become a couple.

But other than that, I thought this was one of the better episodes we've had in a while, especially concerning the Friend Suggestion of the Week. And we had our usual feel-good-but-highly-implausible ending!

On 12/9/2019 at 2:05 AM, Brian Cronin said:

So strange.

Yeah, it seems something is going on behind the scenes. I don't follow BTS stuff for this show, but I don't think there's been any major showrunner/writer changes? Maybe network meddling? In any case, the amount of 180s just in this first half season is concerning.

• Love 3

I really don't like what their doing with Miles and Cara. I don't know why both seem to think GA account is doing this to them or trying to split them up. Gideon thought that's what happened but he's the only one and it easily could be wrong. Or the GA account learned from that. Why would the GA account go to all the work of sending Miles to Paris and Cara coming home? What's the point if it was just going to break them up? It makes no sense. Its really hard to cut Cara any slack because her stepfather committed the crime. Every time she brought it up I wanted Miles or someone to remind her of that. He committed a crime. And really would have gotten more time if not for them and him agreeing to the deal. The FBI and SCC etc. were already closing in. He would have gotten a lot of jail time or been a fugitive until caught and got even more time.  He still made the choice every day to commit the crime. That's still on him and not the GA account. I do like the suggestion or point the account seems send suggestions to Miles right before its too late or before something really bad happens. Its not a bad idea.

Cara's faith seems superficial, not that deep. As long as things are good or she's getting good stuff off it. Her nice apartment, good job, went to Paris, came back and got her job back, Miles, reunited with her mother. She believes. The moment something goes wrong. She blames the account. Not her stepfather who committed the crime. Nope, its GA account and its out to break up her family, her and Miles and she doesn't want anything to do with it. That's not exactly how faith works. You have to believe in good times and bad. When it didn't happen Cara's too busy looking around at how they didn't get their happily ever after or good ending. She doesn't focus on her stepfather's crime or see how it really would have been worse if Miles hadn't gotten the friend suggestion. 

If the writers were better or as good as they were last season. They'd tie Cara's abandonment issues, fear her sister was going to have to go without her father like she had without her mother, and/or her mother losing her second chance. But it really hasn't. Instead their really making her come off terrible. 

Its the same with Trish. She's made sacrifices? What were those? We hadn't seen her really making any sacrifices. She chose to sell her shop not Arthur. Not only did he not do that he never would. She's been really difficult with Arthur over the church and working. But they won't give us a reason why. They could have. She's sick, she was previously married to a workaholic who was never home, something.

Its really not that different from Jaya. She loves Rakesh but not enough to tell her parents she's not ready to get married. None of the decisions that any of these three women are making makes any sense. Its like all three stories are going but the writers either never came up with any real reason for any of it, can't decide or they forgot to tell us.  

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 6