Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Kosher AF

Another Bechley baby comes to the clinic looking for information about Leon and then invites her new family over for Shabbat to get to know them. Meanwhile, Julia is developing feelings for Donovan (guest star Michael Stahl-David), but as the topic of children arises, they seem to disagree. Amanda suggests that she and Edie go on a weekend getaway, as Tim’s suspicions grow deeper. In court, Edie catches Amanda off-guard getting a key piece of evidence dismissed. Dr. Isaac develops suspicions regarding Roxy’s past and current drug usage, but when he confronts her, she gets defensive in the all-new “Kosher AF” episode of ALMOST FAMILY airing Wednesday, Nov. 13 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (AFM-106) (TV-14 D, L, S)

On 11/28/2019 at 7:16 AM, OoogleEyes said:

That 'tooth tapping' tell for all of the siblings is STUPID AF

Who the fuck just walks around the office tapping their incisors?

It really is.

Are all the “new” non core 3 sibs just one and dones?  I was waiting for more to this ones story.  I felt like there was going to be some big reveal about “something” with her and her family.  But then nothing.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Enigma X said:

Between Rifka and Edie, the wigs are pretty horrific on this show.

At least there's a religious reason for Rifka's wig.  It seemed realistic to me.  

I was expecting more from Rifka at first too.  I was thinking that Julia shouldn't just accept every person who walks up to her and say they're a Bechley baby.  I would think she would ask to see the DNA results.  But, when her dad said something that made it obvious he knew who the parents were, I guessed it was nothing nefarious.  I just think that blindly accepting these people's word could open themselves up for tons of lawsuits.  

• Love 2
On 11/29/2019 at 9:47 AM, geauxaway said:

It really is.

Are all the “new” non core 3 sibs just one and dones?  I was waiting for more to this ones story.  I felt like there was going to be some big reveal about “something” with her and her family.  But then nothing.

I have been wondering that too. I feel like it would make sense if the new siblings at least show up occasionally in the future. Obviously they can't have a huge main cast, but it's weird for them to never get mentioned again.

The guy last week, they wrote the ending so he would want nothing to do with Julia, so not hearing from him seems realistic. But with Rifka, she seemed to want to have a family connection, so hopefully we'll hear from her again.

I'm hoping we start seeing some Bechley babies that are different ages. So far everyone is about the same age as the main three. But the father was doing this over decades, right? He was even still doing it recently. Shouldn't there be younger or older siblings?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I have been wondering that too. I feel like it would make sense if the new siblings at least show up occasionally in the future. Obviously they can't have a huge main cast, but it's weird for them to never get mentioned again.

The guy last week, they wrote the ending so he would want nothing to do with Julia, so not hearing from him seems realistic. But with Rifka, she seemed to want to have a family connection, so hopefully we'll hear from her again.

I'm hoping we start seeing some Bechley babies that are different ages. So far everyone is about the same age as the main three. But the father was doing this over decades, right? He was even still doing it recently. Shouldn't there be younger or older siblings?

I thought he mentioned it in the Thanksgiving episode that the girl who lied to Roxy was too young (I believe she was 19).  So I’m guessing he stopped providing his donations at some point.  But yes, there should be some out there that are older / younger than Julie, Edie and Roxy.  

So far we have the one who Julia slept with, the soldier, the guy who hated her and Rifka.  Am I missing any?

59 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I thought he mentioned it in the Thanksgiving episode that the girl who lied to Roxy was too young (I believe she was 19).  So I’m guessing he stopped providing his donations at some point.  But yes, there should be some out there that are older / younger than Julie, Edie and Roxy.  

So far we have the one who Julia slept with, the soldier, the guy who hated her and Rifka.  Am I missing any?

I missed the part about the girl lying to Roxy and being too young. That explains some things then.

There was also the guy from out of town that took the train to the city and punched the father. 

• Love 2