Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TheView

"The View": Week of 12/02/2019

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

I know that I sound heartless but I don't believe Missy's tears were about that migrant kid it was all about her feelings getting hurt. What a special snowflake! She has always propagated the talking points that led to this boy's death. I could go on about this but it will be off-topic..

2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

OMG ... crocodile tears!!!  She doesn't care about the child, she's just sucking up all the oxygen as "the bereaved".  Give.me.a.break!!!

I didn't believe her either. It wasn't that long ago when Megun made gross comments about the kids at the border not actually being tortured; her father was tortured. Maybe Megun and blAbby should be shown footage like that all the time.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

This is actually one of the main reasons I stopped watching.  For me it's not even about all of the garbage that comes out of her mouth when she does open it, it's about all of the many countless times she's allowed to just sit there actively not participating in the topics and discussions that she is getting paid to participate in.  She is basically just an ass in the seat who continually gets away with not doing her job.  I couldn't stand another "I don't know, I don't care, I have nothing to say about this, whatever" comment coming from her or another incident like just happened today where she completely shuts down and physically closes herself up to engaging because she can't take the heat so I just stopped watching because it happens weekly. 

Perfection!  we should all cut and paste this and drop it into an email to TPTB over at the alphabet channel.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, OnTime said:

I liked Meghan's dress today but not on her.  It probably looked great on the hanger and she decided to wear it.

She does wear some strange clothes so I really don't think she cares what she wears.

I loved that dress on her, and her hair looked great.

I thought Abbys neon number was horrible  Sunny looked nice,  I like a little sparkle, but she seems to sit really low or crouched hed over in her chair 

I didn't like Biden in the clip they showed  you're too old to vote for me? Joe,  not good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, falltime said:

I didn't believe her either. It wasn't that long ago when Megun made gross comments about the kids at the border not actually being tortured; her father was tortured. Maybe Megun and blAbby should be shown footage like that all the time.

Maybe then Abby might learn to recognize what something "sick" actually looks like.

• Like 11

When Joy made her maga hats comment , all Meghan had to do was say something like "he shouldn't do that either" and it would have been end of story.

Instead she takes it as a personal attack ( which it wasn't ) and goes into her pouty mode. But remember ... she isn't a snowflake.

When something like this happens , I wish they would do more long shots and show the whole table. It's just not enough to only see a few quick shots of her sitting there. arms crossed and in a snit. I'd like to see how the others are reacting, plus seeing her so upset over nothing is always a good time.

• Like 14
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, falltime said:

I wasn't sure, I just watched again,  I believe  her, it was horrifying,  and sometimes, one needs to see horrifying.

• Like 2

At the end of another childish snit by MM: “It doesn’t matter”.

Oh Missy, that could be said about almost anything that comes out of your snarling greasy mouth.  😡

Have a good weekend.

• Like 14
  • Laugh 3

44 minutes ago, Orillia said:

When Joy made her maga hats comment , all Meghan had to do was say something like "he shouldn't do that either" and it would have been end of story.

Instead she takes it as a personal attack ( which it wasn't ) and goes into her pouty mode. But remember ... she isn't a snowflake.

Bringing up the MAGA hats was the perfect rebuttal from Joy. Meghan can't have a rational respectful debate with someone. She didn't know how to respond so she pouted.

46 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Maybe then Abby might learn to recognize what something "sick" actually looks like.

It was just yesterday Abby was saying she was tired of the border kids being brought up for what she said was to excuse Democrats from doing something, meaning the Barron pun. Joy told her it was a false equivalency.  And today's video proved it.

• Like 20

6 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Now THAT makes me sad!!!  It's SO beneath Nancy!!!

Is this like one of those MANY jokes...too soon, too soon?

3 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Bringing up the MAGA hats was the perfect rebuttal from Joy. Meghan can't have a rational respectful debate with someone. She didn't know how to respond so she pouted.

Because she truly doesn't have a sense of humor.  Anyone else with a brain and a wit would have laughed at Joy's quick response--most couldn't help it.   Poor widdo ( that's how she pronounces it sometimes) Meghan...can't hop off the chair and stomp her little Loubitins, so she'll cross her arms and remain in pissed mode.  She'll show Joy!  She'll show us.  She'll show EVERYONE!!!  We'll all be sorry.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 14

4 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

She is basically just an ass in the seat

I'm loving all the ways this phrase works...so well.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Didn't Nicolle Wallace get fired for being too bland?   Well, Ah-bee is bland X 20.   (I thought I read that about Nicolle when she was let go; that she wasn't controversial enough, or something.)

It may have been that she didn't know enough "celebrity culture."  She does joke that they let her go because she didn't know about the Kardashians.  ABC should have held their horses a bit; we rarely have much about celebrities and Nicolle proves EVERY WEEKDAY that she knows more than the entire The View panel about politics.

I love that girl and her show ... although I gripe about her formerly fabulous hair now and then.

• Like 9

On the topic of jokes...I loved every aspect of Joe Biden's "conversation" with the guy who KNOWS all about Hunter Biden because he "heard it on TV."  I saw Biden's little smirk when he told the (older than Joe) guy he was too old to vote for him.  That wasn't literal.  IT'S A JOKE, folks.  Tip your waitresses and bartenders.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

7 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Good thing she was at death conference yesterday or whatever she called it , or she might not know how to react to a child dying on a concrete floor.

I thought she said “death” conference apposed to grief also and thought it was odd so looked to see what it was. It’s called End Well and there’s over 20 people who are well qualified experienced and educated in the medical field regarding the  end of life. ( one young father who has same brain cancer as her father who is very active in palliative care and advocacy.  I can not imagine what she had to contribute ,her grief should be put in perceptive if she stayed to listen to others. She might  learn something. 

Abby should have  a bobble head grinning doll because she nods and bounces her head while babbling. lol.  She ( and Bari ) parrots everyone is exhausted regarding the impeachment but  actually some wish it didn’t have to be done but are still interested in this time in history.   She has the biggest smile on her face while telling us Trump is still here and probably will be re-elected and we’ll be sitting here in 2 years.  Makes me stabby. 
Lithgow tried to use humor to make a point Hitler was a nice guy.   So happy Ailes taught MeAgain so much about broadcasting.  Would that be pouting ,rolling your eyes ,smirking ,screaming at your co-workers and stomping off set? Any other organization HR would be walking her out the door. 
Never  mind what he did to so many women he was good to me.  
 Are the twins  implying Nancy went to the drawing board and is hawking merchandise?  I second Joy’s  question does it come in black? lol 

• Like 5

Since wednesday show wasn't shown for me I'm catching up on the clips. It's always funny when she mentions that her mother was pregnant with her at Reagan convention.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Because she truly doesn't have a sense of humor.  Anyone else with a brain and a wit would have laughed at Joy's quick response--most couldn't help it.   Poor the widdo ( that's how she pronounces it sometimes) Meghan...can't hop off the chair and stomp her little Loubitins, so she'll cross her arms and remain in pissed mode.  She'll show Joy!  She'll show us.  She'll show EVERYONE!!!  We'll all be sorry.

The best part of all this is that we know that at 3:00 on Sunday morning, Meghan will think of a perfect response to Joy's comment ("Your MOM'S a MAGA HAT!"), but alas, it will be too late.  Only Meghan could act like "What about MAGA Hats?" is a cutting remark. There are actual middle schoolers who would be better at Meghan's job and quicker on the uptake. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Meghan’s outfit really showed off her boobs. Sarah Palin can see them from her house. 

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Misc notes:

Ana - YOU change places with Missy ok?  You come for 4 days a week.  Shoot three eps Thursday and take another day.  And she can come back for one. Please with sugar on top?

John Lithgow -  can i just say (LOL) how much i love this guy. He can do it all, comedy, drama, awesome personality.  I think he even sings too.  Ok now the weirdness.   Knowing what person/monster he was playing,  it just seemed a tad weird when he came out and hugged everyone.  And then whats the first thing he says?  'you all look beautiful', or something to that extent.  Now he was very nice and i didnt take offense, but it just had a weirdness to it.  It would seem like that kind of role could fuck a person up.  The dark side lol. Kinda like Charles Manson.  Really dark side.  I was watching a show abt the Black Dahlia murder case. Sad. Ok have a good night all 😄

59 minutes ago, TheView said:

Meghan’s outfit really showed off her boobs. Sarah Palin can see them from her house. 

Hah!  You said * house * 🙀

8 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Oh lord. That dress looks like the house coat my mother wore after my brother was born in the late sixties. Of course she had a reason to look pregnant 

Anna's top,  looks like my pajama  top. She needs some help.