Type keyword(s) to search

The Haves And The Have Nots - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Veronica's chickens come home to roost. I love that Katheryn can probably pin DA Jennifer's murder on her. Ronnie's fingerprints will be all over the gun.

Heh, Jim finally gets out of jail. Wonder if he'll make it home before the end of the season? John Schneider has the easiest job in show business. (Actually, per IMDb, he's been doing a lot of work on other productions. Guess TP doesn't want to kill Jim off.)

Candace should sell that car. Even used it must be worth a good chunk of $20k.

That conversation between Justin, Jeffrey, and Candace was almost painful. "Did he hang up? Did he hang up? Did he hang up?"

Well, we finally have diagnosis for evil nutbag Ronnie: psychosis. Laying the groundwork for an insanity defense?

ETA: Fans of Kristian Kordula (Landon) might want to check out The Young and the Restless. He's playing a silent business investor who apparently has some social history with a couple of long-standing characters. The first day he showed up he was flirting hard with an older woman. Right now it's not expected that he'll be around long.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
On 1/18/2017 at 2:36 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, Jim finally gets out of jail. Wonder if he'll make it home before the end of the season? John Schneider has the easiest job in show business. (Actually, per IMDb, he's been doing a lot of work on other productions. Guess TP doesn't want to kill Jim off.)

I haven't started watching the new season yet. Is he wearing the same bloody suit? lol . I saw Kathryn (forgot the actress's real name) on some talk show the other day. She looked gorgeous. I think they must play down her looks on the show to make her appear frumpy. 

• Love 1

"Put your hands up. Put your hands down. Now do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around." Oh, Veronica, you never fail to amuse with your nutbag self.

"Well, you know how we press people can be." What? And why would Erica give her real name? For a professional scammer she doesn't think very fast on her feet.

Wyatt's new place is nice. Too bad he's going to mess it all up with boozing and drugs and party people who'll steal everything that isn't nailed down. Meanwhile, I'm glad Jeffrey didn't agree to be Wyatt's babysitter. That was quite manipulative guilt-trip Wyatt tried to lay on him.

Still don't believe baby-trapping, shotgun fiancée Melissa is actually pregnant. But, I guess given the glacial speed at which things progress on this show, it'll be two or three more seasons before she'll have to start showing.

Oh, Benny. Depending on Candace is a losing proposition unless there's something in it for her. And of course sanctimonious Hanna had to let little Q see his uncle get arrested.

Sometimes this show is bad, sometimes it is excruciatingly bad.  Last Tuesday's episode was a fine example of the latter.  That first scene with Hannah yelling at Benny "Where is your bracelet?" and Benny not answering with a quiet Candice in the background was horrific.  I watch the show and I had no idea what they were talking about.  I always thought a first scene should be enticing to a new viewer, no, not in Tyler Perry's world.

• Love 1

By seeing the low amount of posts, that people are now tired of this slow ridiculous soap opera.  It takes 5 minutes to get 2 lines of dialogue and the plots go around in circles with no end or real sense.   I actually liked it the first season but stopped watching and realized that not much has changed.  I won't comment on the acting because its the typical pretty boy/girl model stiff acting you see from soaps.  i guess the eye candy is the only real reason to watch

• Love 1
On 2/18/2017 at 10:46 AM, steven T said:

By seeing the low amount of posts, that people are now tired of this slow ridiculous soap opera.  It takes 5 minutes to get 2 lines of dialogue and the plots go around in circles with no end or real sense.   I actually liked it the first season but stopped watching and realized that not much has changed.  I won't comment on the acting because its the typical pretty boy/girl model stiff acting you see from soaps.  i guess the eye candy is the only real reason to watch

Yeah, I'm done with this show.  I like Schneider, but  find myself falling  asleep during scenes. I don't know what TP's  style is but whatever it is it's putting me to sleep.

I haven't watched this show in several seasons, but I was hoping someone would comment on the series finale, which happened tonight.  I recorded it and plan to watch later, to view the end to this mess.

If anyone is still out there.....come back to discuss the series finale!

• Love 1
On 7/20/2021 at 9:32 PM, CouchTater said:

I haven't watched this show in several seasons, but I was hoping someone would comment on the series finale, which happened tonight.  I recorded it and plan to watch later, to view the end to this mess.

If anyone is still out there.....come back to discuss the series finale!

It sucked! They killed everyone!

Hey what's up fam..!  I'm new to this forum.  I've been looking for the episode where Veronica is scared for Jeffery and gives him money to get out of town.  She says wait here, then comes out with a big black portfolio looking thing.

I never saw what was inside of it but I have my ideas.  I'm trying to prove a point to my friends about the people who "Have,"and how they "Get/Got it."

Can anybody help me with this episode?  Is it even in the first season..?  Is it before or after Veronica concludes Jeffery is gay..?  Help..?