Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Every Thursday Should Be Like This

“Every Thursday Should Be Like This” – When Will gets busy cooking Thanksgiving dinner at Douglas’ home, he asks Angie to hang out with Tracy Freeze (guest star Jama Williamson). Angie reluctantly does so, only to realize that Tracy is actually wonderful, except for a secret she’s keeping from Will. Meanwhile, Miggy shows up to Thanksgiving dinner with the kids’ teacher, Ms. Pronstroller (Sarah Yarkin), as his date, and he enlists Douglas’ assistance in helping them form an in-person connection, given all of their previous communication has been via texts, DMs and memes, on an all-new episode of “Single Parents,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 20 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

I noticed in the sauna there was a Mandolorian poster in the back with the other junk. I find it hard to believe that they would have a poster of a TV show that just started a couple of days ago thrown back there like it's an old piece of junk. I hate cross promotion like this and Disney is the worst at it.

• Love 2

I loved the first scene of the kids just sitting back trying to relax until their teacher showed up.  God, I would have HATED it if my teacher was invited to my home socially.  I would have never been able to relax either.

I love the "rivalry" between Will and Tony.  Actually I enjoy how they are sprinkling little tidbits of Tony in this season. 

Also, they acknowledge that Miggy had no reason to be at the school.  He had no child in the school. 

I think this was the best episode in a long time wrt to deploying Rory's outsize personality.  This is how to do Rory.  No one is impressed by his dramatics and his dramatics worked for the story.  Also you know the awfully hilarious Thanksgiving performance art piece the kids did was all him. 

I am liking the march to Angie and Will.  We know it is on the horizon but it isn't an anvil.  In the meantime we get to enjoy Angie and Will's other odd romantic relationships.

Poppy has not gotten over Doug's hiding a grown ass son from her.  LOL. 

This was a good ep.

• Love 7

I am so not a kid person and I can completely understand Tracy's feelings. I'm glad Poppy made Angie realize it was not that big of a deal, and I'm glad Angie didn't tell Will. I'm enjoying the slow burn of their storyline, but I hope we get a bit of progress this season, lol. 

Also glad they didn't have Douglas freak out over Poppy trying to break into his locked room. It really annoys me (IRL and on tv) when people act secretive and make things a much bigger deal than is necessary.

• Love 2

This show is my happy place.  But every time they said the teacher's name, I thought:  Prawn Stroller.

Tony vs Will was epic.  Douglas stepping over the collapsed Rory and telling him to cut it out was true parenting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3