Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

It seems like Brook Lynn is always dressed in the "same" outfit. A short black skirt and a large red sweater/jacket. I can't remember ever seeing her in any different colors. Looks very 80s/90s to me. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

HI BRITT HI!  Her chat with Brad hit all the points I wanted it to; I particualarly like her noting that Nelle took advantage of Brad's grief (something the show skipped over for the most part, but that I've always thought was true) and relating points of the saga to her own Port Charles history.

I agree. It's typical of the show to ignore nuance, to its everlasting detriment. Brad wasn't thinking clearly the night his baby died, and Nelle did take advantage of that. It doesn't excuse his actions, of course, but it wasn't some coldblooded decision to deprive Michael of his kid. On Brad's part, I mean. It certainly was on Nelle's.

3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I think I know the issue with Brook Lynn’s wardrobe: she is short waisted, and they are not outfitting her properly.

Exactly what I was thinking. Her outfit yesterday made her short-waistedness so abundantly clear it was almost cruel.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

I completely hate that concept - having seen it for real in domestic relations cases.  

I have long contended that a show that leans so heavily on law enforcement and court storylines should at least consult an attorney from time to time on this stuff. I'm not saying it has to be factually accurate--that can be very boring, hence why I'm on here at 1pm for escape--but there's still areas for plot tension without it being so outlandish it angers viewers. 

This custody storyline just beats me over the head with poorly thought out motivations for all of the characters when there are legitimate ways to do the same resolution. I get that not every fan cares as much as I do, but I think it would just be a better show even for the people that don't care if there was some internal logic/consistency. 

• Love 6

So Britt's back less than a day and she gets a pretty explicit sex scene with Julian?!  Ok then. 

Nothing but eye rolls for Sasha being "so disappointed that we were engaged for 15 minutes."  I don't buy their sadness at all. When Diane was describing the kind of woman Michael would need to marry, I kind of expected her to just bluntly tell him to go find Willow. 

Some sort of history explanation would have been helpful for the Jordan/Harmony scene, since Jordan acted like Harmony was an old associate. And the music during their scene was a bit much, too. I feel sorry for Curtis, but not Jordan.

I liked that both Nina and Franco walked away from Leisl in the jail, unwilling to help or believe her. At least briefly, she is experiencing the  isolation and sadness that Robin felt when she was held captive.

Is that the first time Elizabeth and Sam have seen each other and spoken since Drew was declared missing/presumed deceased? And shut up and go away, Spinelli and Sam, you stupid hypocrites. 

• Love 2

Harmony is involved with both Cyrus and Shiloh? My eyes cannot roll hard enough.

FYI for anyone who wasn't watching live at 3 p.m. Eastern, we got about half the show before the president's news conference. It will on the app after 8.

• Love 3

Finally, someone overhears people talking private things in public and says so (meaning Spinelli, Sam and Franco).

I know that Liesl has done terrible things but I'm not enjoying everyone dumping on her. It just pushes me on to Team Liesl.  Peter better be gone for good after this.

Are we going for another round of mixed marrieds? Cuz I really found three of the first round more charming than Michael and Sasha.

Not surprised Harmony/Lorraine is working for Cyrus. She never pops up unless it's a plot point.

Why didn't Curtis just tell Stella that Jordan has a migraine? People rarely question that.

3 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

Neil and Alexis - it seems like the time period should be shortened the older the couple are.  They don't have 2 years at their ages (I'm even older).  And should be considered by that time old enough - Alexis is not a person to be taken advantage of anyway.  

I'm all for Alexis and Neil getting together. But older people are more even vulnerable than young ones especially when it comes to romance or money. I hope they don't keep them apart for the full two years though.

Just now, dubbel zout said:

Harmony is involved with both Cyrus and Shiloh? My eyes cannot roll hard enough.

Cyrus got her early parole so that she can be with her daughter (eyeroll). Now she owes him.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I know that Liesl has done terrible things but I'm not enjoying everyone dumping on her. It just pushes me on to Team Liesl. 

Same here. Why is almost everyone believing Peter? He's done terrible things and is acting more cagey than Liesl ever does. Gah.

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why didn't Curtis just tell Stella that Jordan has a migraine? People rarely question that.

Why did Stella get so bent out of shape that Jordan wanted to be alone? Stella popped up unexpectedly, so she shouldn't be surprised if she landed in the middle of something. Plus, Jordan is the police commissioner, a stressful job even when you're not a total idiot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

So Britt's back less than a day and she gets a pretty explicit sex scene with Julian?!  Ok then. 

My suspicion is that she'll get Julian to confess to his complicity during pillow talk and then use it to help Brad.

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I know that Liesl has done terrible things but I'm not enjoying everyone dumping on her. It just pushes me on to Team Liesl.  Peter better be gone for good after this.

Put me on that team, too. Yes, the character's done terrible things, but she's still not Sonny, and Gati actually has talent, so that automatically increases my appreciation of her character. I want Liesl to discover the truth that will bring Peter down, and -- along with a unicorn that farts rainbows --  I want whatever destroys Peter to have the side effect of destroying Franco, too.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, rur said:

Put me on that team, too. Yes, the character's done terrible things, but she's still not Sonny, and Gati actually has talent, so that automatically increases my appreciation of her character. I want Liesl to discover the truth that will bring Peter down, and -- along with a unicorn that farts rainbows --  I want whatever destroys Peter to have the side effect of destroying Franco, too.

She kidnapped Robin and held Liz hostage in her home (which would also be considered kidnapping) and then became the CoS. She shouldn't go to prison because she didn't do the particular crime, but she isn't much better than Sonny. 

• Love 3

Damn, does Kelly Thiebaud have some friends in high places or what? Britt rolls back into town and five minutes later has her way with Julian, complete with extended sexy choreography. Talk about making the most of your time in PC, girl. Somebody in this town ought to be having some good old-fashioned fun for once.

Seems awfully uncharitable of Franco to not give Liesl's story of being framed any weight, given his own history and his own experience being framed by Ryan, but: okay!

I wish Jordan was played by a stronger actress and that TJ had been given much more prominence before setting up this Cyrus story. Harmony (and the implied threat to precious Willow) isn't a big draw here, here. Making Jordan a dirty cop likely means she's going to lower herself even further and turn to our friendly neighborhood mobsters to fix things for her, and we're stuck biding our time until then. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, rur said:

My suspicion is that she'll get Julian to confess to his complicity during pillow talk and then use it to help Brad.

Britt knows that Julian was in on the secret after the fact.  She basically told Julian today that she knows, so he knows that she knows.  there isn't anything for him to confess.  Plus I still don't understand how Julian finding out a full year plus later does anything to change the fact that Brad agreed with Nelle to switch the babies.  

4 hours ago, Linny said:

Seems awfully uncharitable of Franco to not give Liesl's story of being framed any weight,

That was so weird....

Franco to Liz:  I can't believe Liesl would do that.  She would never.

Liesl to Franco:  Peter did it.  I wasn't even there during the memory mapping.

Franco to Liesl:  Eh, I don't believe you 

Me:  Huh?  

• Love 5

Dipping back into yesterday, I enjoyed Brook and Ned's scene around that weird corner coffee table.  But I'm more curious about what's going on with her romantically.  We all thought she was being teed up for Julian, but now he's with Britt, at least for the short term.  And she had another flirty interaction with Chase in this episode, although you'd think Chase would go to Sasha if this quad that's being set up busts up him and Willow.  And there's also still the Dustin history hanging out there.  I mean, I guess it's good they're giving her options and aren't trying to force anything from minute one, but her flirting with Chase struck me this time.

I did, however, when Brook was musing about not knowing how to make spreadsheets or use a word processor, think about another Amanda Setton character.  Because girl, Kimberly Andrews got herself off the pole and successfully bluffed her way into a CEO's assistant job and competently did that job for minute one (...while setting out to seduce her boss, but still!).  So get it together.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I am older than dirt but I remember the old days when people had love scenes that moved slowly along, building up the tension between the man and woman until they disappeared behind the bedroom door. Today, it’s a wrestling match, throwing each other all over the room and tearing off each other’s clothes. That may indeed be how people make love nowadays but I’ll stick to my kind. It was tender, gently and caring. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Brook was musing about not knowing how to make spreadsheets or use a word processor,

She knows how to use her phone, she can figure out a desktop/laptop computer. At any rate, I'm pretty sure Ned isn't expecting her to set up detailed budgets on the first day.

Harmony, if you're taking your second chance with Willow seriously, maybe don't screw over her boyfriend's boss, huh?

Michael and Sasha are idiots, unsurprisingly. Of COURSE Diane will do a background check on the woman he's living with. It's so exasperating how when the tables are turned on the Corinthii, it's shocking and unacceptable, but when they do it? Totes okay. Gah.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I am older than dirt but I remember the old days when people had love scenes that moved slowly along, building up the tension between the man and woman until they disappeared behind the bedroom door. Today, it’s a wrestling match, throwing each other all over the room and tearing off each other’s clothes. That may indeed be how people make love nowadays but I’ll stick to my kind. It was tender, gently and caring. 

Well in this case, having just watched it, it seems like it was filmed this way to show that Britt and Julian aren't "making love", they're having no-strings, forget-your-troubles sex.

The tenor of these Britt/Julian was kinda weird.  I liked where it started, with Britt clearly having sought out Julian to needle him about abadoning Brad.  But then she accepts his retorts that he's blameless and then it kinda akwardly shifts into the set-up for them hooking up.  It didn't feel organic at all, and it felt very reminiscent of his first meeting with Brook last fall.

Then again, presuming she didn't pop one off while on the run with Faison or while she's been away resecuring her medical license, my girl hasn't gotten laid since Nikolas had Tyler Christopher's face.  I would love it, if Monday, she's like, "Thanks for the lay!" and that's the end of it.

One other little bit I loved - at one point, Britt has flustered Julian with some remark, and while he's bumbling to answer, she knocks back some ice from her drink and cutely chomps on it.  You'd think KT wouldn't do something to bring attention to her chompers given the comments she's gotten, but I thought it was cute.

ETA - Britt's with Mutta on Monday!!!  They haven't shared scenes since 2017 so I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I'd love it if Britt teamed up with her mother to take down Peter but I'm afraid she's harangue her too. It will be up to St. Jasus, along with Sam and Spinelli, to save Liesl.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She knows how to use her phone, she can figure out a desktop/laptop computer. At any rate, I'm pretty sure Ned isn't expecting her to set up detailed budgets on the first day.

That was Brooke's fantasy.  Ned said that she would be an executive assistant, answering phones. It made me glad that Ned at least has some business sense, unlike Edward who pushed an inexperienced Michael into a management role.

38 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Britt and Julian aren't "making love", they're having no-strings, forget-your-troubles sex.

I'm wondering what Britt's angle is.  She's already established that she hates Julian for what she perceived he did to Brad.  As for forget-your-troubles sex, I would think that she could have anyone she wanted, and Julian(?), kind of old for her.  I would also say he overserved her at the bar, to the point of unclear consent.

I'm not for Brit and Dr. O going after Peter.  Brit is the only other person in the world who knows what it's like to live with Faison and to be a child that he's really not interested in having and he dealt with it a shit ton longer than her.  She didn't know Nathan any more than she knows Peter really, but they are both her brothers.  

This doesn't excuse Peter, or mitigate him or his crimes, but it's a connection between them as siblings and I think should negate any wish for full bore hostility between them  since he hasn't directly tried to harm her.  Leisl is her mom, sure, but even Brit has worked against her interests for her own gain, so she couldn't claim any high ground there.

Dr. O wanting to go after Peter, understandable, Brit letting her do it without interfering, OK, but not helping.  I'm not for that.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Today, it’s a wrestling match, throwing each other all over the room and tearing off each other’s clothes. That may indeed be how people make love nowadays but I’ll stick to my kind. It was tender, gently and caring. 

Oh, I would question how much it reflects reality, in this time or any time. That wild, slamming-into-the-walls, clothes-tearing stuff is good for drama and entertainment, but I'd bet money that real-life sex is more often either the "tender" kind you describe or else something kind of awkward. Which can also be caring. 

Almost no one saw this movie, but there was a movie called Margaret with Anna Paquin about a decade ago. She plays a teen who loses her virginity to one of the Culkin actors. It was just about the most realistic first-time sex that has ever been put on film. Everything about it, the before, during, and after, was so real. The movie was written and directed by Kenneth Lonergan, who made You Can Count on Me and Manchester by the Sea

Which isn't to say I always want that to be the version shown. I do think there's a place for both the realistic and the "heightened." 

Fully Team Leisl and am annoyed that Franco won't even consider the thought that Peter was behind it all. And shut up, Nina. Nathan wouldn't want Maxie happy with Peter, what with ol' Pete being a slimeball and all that.

Trying to mentally prepare myself for Jordan going to Sonny because "if I'm going to when with a monster outside the law, or will be the good one." Eyeroll. And I'm mentally preparing myself for Sonny to be outraged with Cyrus because kidnapping and drugs aren't cool. Another eyeroll.

I'm happy Britt is back and hope she helps her mother.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ciarra said:

She's already established that she hates Julian for what she perceived he did to Brad. 

I think when she started that conversation she was mad at Julian, but then he pointed out the number of times that Brad has acted like a douchenozzle which she begrudgingly agreed with.  I might be at a table for one, but I thought there was a boatload of chemistry between Kelly and William and predicted they'd be playing tonsil hockey before the end of the episode.  Just didn't realize they would do it right there on the premises, during Juilans' shift!  

• Love 4
13 hours ago, ouinason said:

I'm not for Brit and Dr. O going after [LWB/FS].  Brit is the only other person in the world who knows what it's like to live with Faison and to be a child that he's really not interested in having and he dealt with it a shit ton longer than her.  She didn't know Nathan any more than she knows [LWB/FS] really, but they are both her brothers. 

IIRC, he was a judgement asshole to her/about her when they briefly interacted during Britt's last stint, which is rich considering his crimes even at the time outweighed hers by quite a bit.  So I'm really not here for them forming a relationship.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Trying to mentally prepare myself for Jordan going to Sonny because "if I'm going to when with a monster outside the law, or will be the good one." Eyeroll. And I'm mentally preparing myself for Sonny to be outraged with Cyrus because kidnapping and drugs aren't cool. Another eyeroll.

You forgot the part where, before agreeing to help Jordan, he makes her feel guilty for not agreeing to join forces with him sooner. 

When Diane was describing the kind of woman Michael would need to marry, I kind of expected her to just bluntly tell him to go find Willow. 

Diane to Michael: You should get married.

Diane to Michael after he tells her he's getting married: Oh, I didn't mean to your girlfriend.  If only there was someone in town you knew who loved Wiley and would make a great mother figure to a judge.  Gee, hmm, I feel like there should be someone...

Me: Ouch, that anvil hurt!

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 10

I think I’m missing something with Britt and Julian. Usually even random hookups have some kind of storyline purpose but I didn’t think that Britt was seducing Julian to try to gain his confidences in some way to help Brad which is where I thought they where originally going with this. I guess it depends on how long Britt is planning on staying because the only other route I could see that going is having her eventually fall for Julian and then realizing that he was responsible for Brad and Lucas’ accident. But I don’t think they will do that since I have a feeling that they are still planning on having Julian and Brook Lynn get together since they stuck him in her SL with the music producer so seemingly no reason other than giving them a reason to interact. 

3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I could see that going is having her eventually fall for Julian and then realizing that he was responsible for Brad and Lucas’ accident.

Hmmm she did already seem suspicious about the accident when Brad was telling her about it.

I just don't want her locked in Julian's orbit; I really want her to meet nuNik!

Just what century is Diane living in? That any potential stepmother to Wiley has to be a perfect, virginal woman, who would also be a stay at home parent? Does she also think that SLS  can just let this “perfect woman” raise Wiley, while he can return to work? It’s like Show is telling us that Port Charles is set in the 50s or something. It’s fucking insulting. I’m no fan of Sasha’s, but her “fraud” is NOTHING compared to Nelle’s numerous crimes.🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

I think Britt and Julian hooked up so that Julian can have another kid pop up in the future. Because this show has never seen the possibility of a baby it hasn't leapt on.

Ugh. You never know with this show but the last thing it needs is another grandpa procreating. Especially one whose current children want nothing to do with him (well Leo might but I forget he exists most of the time).

• Love 1
13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Just what century is Diane living in? That any potential stepmother to Wiley has to be a perfect, virginal woman, who would also be a stay at home parent? Does she also think that SLS  can just let this “perfect woman” raise Wiley, while he can return to work? It’s like Show is telling us that Port Charles is set in the 50s or something. It’s fucking insulting. I’m no fan of Sasha’s, but her “fraud” is NOTHING compared to Nelle’s numerous crimes.🙄🙄🙄🙄

It's so stupid and suspicious looking if Michael marries some brand new woman that he was never involved with instead of his longtime girlfriend of over a year.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, nilyank said:

It's so stupid and suspicious looking if Michael marries some brand new woman that he was never involved with instead of his longtime girlfriend of over a year.

It's stupid and suspicious-looking if Michael gets married while he's dealing with Nelle, period. 

Ugh, this whole thing is so galactically stupid. Once Michael wrests Wiley away from Nelle (and maybe get Lucas and Bradto sign something, huh? They are still his legal parents, Show), he's going to hand him over to Leo's poor beleaguered nanny to deal with anyway.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

I think Britt and Julian hooked up so that Julian can have another kid pop up in the future. Because this show has never seen the possibility of a baby it hasn't leapt on.

There must be hormones in the water in Port Charles, because every woman gets pregnant from one mere sexual encounter.   -   I don't watch any other soaps; do they have baby rabies like GH does?  

edited to add:   I know that you can get pregnant from just one time, but on GH, this is a constant occurance.  It's become such a predictable plot point.

• Love 2
On 3/14/2020 at 8:09 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I'm mentally preparing myself for Sonny to be outraged with Cyrus because kidnapping and drugs aren't cool. Another eyeroll.

What exactly does Sonny traffic in, if not guns and drugs, which I believe he claims he doesn't do.    What else would a "mobster"  (LOLOLOL) be dealing in?   I'm serious - and probably naive - because I really don't know.    Prostitution?  Counterfeit merchandise?   I wish this show would just come out and say what the hell he deals in that breaks the law.   I'm tired of the white-washing.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

What exactly does Sonny traffic in, if not guns and drugs, which I believe he claims he doesn't do.  

Gummi bears?  Isn't that why he called "the gummi bear mobster"? And coffee of course.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

he's going to hand him over to Leo's poor beleaguered nanny to deal with anyway.

To be fair, if I were the judge I'd be suspicious about just how much attention a single father who is also the CEO of a multinational company could provide.

I think the fact that Wylie would be living in a multifamily, multigenerational house of some very rich people should matter more than whether Michael put a ring on it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

What exactly does Sonny traffic in, if not guns and drugs, which I believe he claims he doesn't do.    What else would a "mobster"  (LOLOLOL) be dealing in?   I'm serious - and probably naive - because I really don't know.    Prostitution? 

he gave up dealing in prostitution and stripping after Karen.  It really is stupid. The show tries to have it both ways with him.  He's a good upright moral citizen.  And he's a dangerous mobster who should be feared.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

What exactly does Sonny traffic in, if not guns and drugs, which I believe he claims he doesn't do.    What else would a "mobster"  (LOLOLOL) be dealing in?   I'm serious - and probably naive - because I really don't know.    Prostitution?  Counterfeit merchandise?   I wish this show would just come out and say what the hell he deals in that breaks the law.   I'm tired of the white-washing.

It’s beyond dumb. I think the only reference we’ve gotten to Sonny engaging in anything mob-like in the past 20 years was Coleman and Julian maybe? claiming that he shook down their businesses for protection money. He’s obviously shipping something other than just coffee because there’s been too many times we’ve been told about the show’s mobsters fighting for control of the docks and shipping lines. 

This is the reason that they should have had Sonny leave the mob years ago if they wanted to make him the show’s protagonist. How many times are we going to have to hear that Sonny is the “good mobster” because he doesn’t engage in selling drugs, guns, etc when the show doesn’t want to tell us how he makes his money? It would have made so much more sense to just let him out and say that his coffee business, casinos, restaurants were profitable enough that he doesn’t have to engage in anything illegal anymore. But I guess that means that we wouldn’t get those laughable scenes of him threatening people anymore. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

@ffwbe it should be counterfeit goods since it is the only criminal enterprise that makes as much as drugs.

Then that's what it's going to be, in my mind anyway.    Not knowing what he was up to has driven me nuts for years.   He's a mobster; he has to deal in something illegall, but such a big deal was made of what he would never do.   Such hypocrisy.

Edited by Ladyrain
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

@ffwbe it should be counterfeit goods since it is the only criminal enterprise that makes as much as drugs.

I agree. Or else he still controls the docks/unions and gets kickbacks from everything passing through or people who want to do business, even though he's not moving merch himself anymore. 

But everyone here is right--the idea of the bad guy who doesn't do anything bad is ludicrous and the writers (imagine) do viewers a disservice by just expecting we will not think too hard about it. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, AncientNewbie said:

Or else he still controls the docks/unions and gets kickbacks from everything passing through or people who want to do business, even though he's not moving merch himself anymore.

I like that one too, along with the counterfeit goods.   I just need something to pin on him as a mobster, because it's crazy that his illegal business enterprises have never been explained.  

• Love 1

For that matter, what are the Five Families dealing in? Cuz if Sonny won't work with other mobsters dealing in drugs or sex trade, then we have a whole bunch of mobsters doing Sonny's brand of benevolent mobbing. 

No episode for west coast today due to Trump's Corona update. Maybe online? 

• LOL 2

I believe the theory back on the old TWOP forum is the protection racket and counterfeit Hummel figurines. (AKA the shipments)

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, AncientNewbie said:

the writers (imagine) do viewers a disservice by just expecting we will not think too hard about it. 

It's been like this for decades. Sonny's illegal business has never been explicitly identified. As always, the show tries to have it both ways: Sonny is a feared mobster, but he doesn't traffic in weapons, drugs, or human trafficking/exploitation. Whatever, Show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Plot twist: Sonny is actually just a coffee importer and everyone's been buying into the mystique that drives up his sales for decades. 

I'd buy that more than what we're given...but then no one on this show has ever actually been qualified or fit for their particular job (well, maybe some doctors pre-Sonny) so I'm not going to think too much or it hurts. 

• Love 1

So Scott finally sees Franco on-screen for the first time since FrancoDrew ceased to exist, and it's because Franco wants money? UGH.

Don't toy with me, Show, about Josslyn contemplating asking her dad to take her to Australia. I'm pretty sure little Avery and infant Donna would not be deprived if you "left" them, girlie. The idea of Josslyn and Dev being home schooled makes me roll my eyes so.very.much. Carly's line to Joss that her children come before her love for Sonny is such utter b.s. given her history it makes me assume she's going to hook up with Brando in the near future after she gets mad about something Sonny does. 

I liked Brando flat-out asking Jason if he's Sonny enforcer, when Jason told him to stay in town and run this (his former!) bike shop like Sonny told him to. News flash, Jason, actually behaving like you're in debt to someone means the opposite of giving them orders. Hopefully Brando has two brain cells to rub together so he doesn't believe Jason's claim that Sonny is a "stand-up" guy.

I also liked Ava getting angry and emotional toward Nikolas. I also liked seeing Elizabeth interact with men she knows in addition to her husband. Good line to Nikolas about him being as gone as much as Lucky and Emily are - ouch.

Shut up, Anna. Shut up your whining, Leisl.

Your whisper-warnings are not threatening, Sonny. I wish Julian had responded, "You want to talk to me? Send an e-mail."

• Love 3

What a heartwarming moment between Carly and Joss, as they bond over how "resilient" Joss has become to violence and danger.  Violence and danger she'd not have to bounce back from if Mom hadn't married a mobster, but whatevs.  Carly totally puts her kids first!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Jason told him to stay in town and run this (his former!) bike shop like Sonny told him to.

I forget.  Was it Jason's former bike shop or Drew when he used to be Jason's bike shop?