Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Linny said:

(does she have a first name?

According to google, she's Dr Portia Robinson.  

30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Obrecht impressed by Nelle's plan,

My favourite line of the day:

Obrecht: If anyone asks about us meeting here, I;m interviewing you for an article in The Invader

Nelle:  What's it about?

Obrecht:  Doesn't matter.  You refused to talk to me, selfish snip that you are. 

Laughed so hard at that.  Especially CL's little WTF/thanks a lot, look that she threw in there.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

The good:  Ava/Trina (I mean seriously, MW is a powerhouse and SM put enough sadness/toughness in her Trina today).  

Liesl/Nelle

Franco (despite my utter hatred for the character) calling Nik an ass and going after Ava.

Liz tearing a strip off of Nik

The bad;'Sonny/Jason and their utter disgustingness.  Also, why was Jordan so shocked that Curtis wanted them to work with the Scooby idiots.  What they talking about in the car on the way to Pozzulos"?  I'm always confused when characters walk into a room then start discussing whatever, because I wonder if they were just silent all the way there.

Anna/Peter:  This has to be pod Anna or Alex because MY Anna should not be this incredibly stupid.  And gullible.  And incredibly stupid.  An idiot like Peter should not be one step ahead o her and besting her.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Did MB turn up the sleaze a notch today?

He's leaned into it for a while now, regardless of the situation. I don't think he's aware of it. I wish someone would tell him to dial it back. The smug was pretty intense, too. Ugh.

4 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I thought Sam was the worst PI in the world, but Spinelli is giving her a run for her money.

They're both pathetically bad. And LOL at all the old-timey text abbreviations. Do they have a limited phone plan or something?

4 minutes ago, Linny said:

And yet again, Ava can't win for losing.

When do the Jeromes win?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Shut up, Whitney Russel! Ava apologized, there was no reason to lay in so thick. Did you even object to her daughter having an internship with the woman of questionable repute and questionable friends? No? Great, move along.

Ava can never win. She can't win when she's being bitchy, she can't win when she is grieving, she can't win when she is being compassionate and caring. Dear show, stop already. 

That said, MW scenes with Trina and later Franco were really good. Contrast that with the smugness of Sonny and Jason. I am glad Jordan tore a strip off Curtis's back, he had no right to do what he did, but Jordan remains a total idiot for not warning TJ that there is danger, especially after Cyrus talked to her about him. 

Did the Molly actress do something to her lips? Because, please don't. I kept staring at her mouth.

I really hate Peter and I'm on my way to hating Anna too. Wake up, Anna! I'm investigating something my son may have done, let me give him the heads up on EVERYTHING I know, EVERYTHING I found out, ALL the people I'm speaking to. Take Violet and run from Port Charles, Finn (well, that's more for me, so whatever).

Sam is still a waste of space and air. Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, BURNER PHONE!!! UP TO NO GOOD! Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason.

Shut the fuck up, Sam, and go spend time with your miracle chirruns.

Carly, you're the last person who should call anyone trash. But I guess trash recognizes trash.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Carly, you're the last person who should call anyone trash. But I guess trash recognizes trash.

I'm legit surprised Nelle didn't say as much, but I suppose Carly always has to have the last word.

• Love 6
(edited)

If Nik frees Liz from Franco he's doing her a favor imo.

I did not buy for one second Ava would fall apart at vitriol from a person she never met before. They could have tried harder to get Franco and Ava alone. And he drove after her all the way to the Metro Court? Okay then.

Edited by ulkis
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
29 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Did the Molly actress do something to her lips? Because, please don't. I kept staring at her mouth.

I wondered the same thing. I think she had don't injections. Her upper lip looked a lot puffier than it used to. Compare today to this older picture of her.

download.jpeg

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I did not buy for one second Ava would fall apart at vitriol from a person she never met before.

I bought it because it brought up memories of Lauren, and that's a scar that will never entirely heal for Ava. And let's face, Ava does love a wallow, especially if it can involve a martini or three.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

It looks like she's back at the injections again.  There was talk of it back during her appearances last August, but I think it was more noticeable back then.

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Are we supposed to be on Dr. Robinson's side? The curtness/coldness/restrained hostility was uncalled for at a time when Trina can use all the love and support she can get. If Trina's mother has such a problem with Ava's family/association with Mobsters, she never should have let Trina, her minor daughter, intern at the gallery to begin with and thus bond with Ava. 

Regarding the part I bolded, if Trina's mother has a problem with Trina associating with mobsters why is she allowed to hang out with Josslyn who lives with mobsters?  Her position seems a bit inconsistent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

Regarding the part I bolded, if Trina's mother has a problem with Trina associating with mobsters why is she allowed to hang out with Josslyn who lives with mobsters?  Her position seems a bit inconsistent.

Ava is everyone's favorite punching bag (she and Julian both). Also, Sonny is a good moobie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Tenshinhan said:

It looks like she's back at the injections again.  There was talk of it back during her appearances last August, but I think it was more noticeable back then.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thoughts.   Why would a 21 year old beautiful young woman even consider doing something to her face.   There are no lines, no wrinkles, no drooping.      What the hell is up with this quest for supposed physical "perfection"????   I seriously do not understand .   HP is so pretty.   Naturally.   With her god-given lips.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

They're both pathetically bad. And LOL at all the old-timey text abbreviations. Do they have a limited phone plan or something?

I learned something today!

I text with teens & twentysomethings. They never use those abbreviations, at least not with me.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Michael lied when he told Nelle that he killed Claudia when he was a minor.  He was over 18 when he killed her in self defense.  

Actually, he was 12😄  Does he have to count the 1 year/5 years he was in a coma?

• LOL 2

Until the real Anna returns, I'm just going to assume that pod Anna wandered over from Salem, USA, where people with chips in their heads and transplanted personalities are all the rage.

She can't be this stupid, can she?

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, lb60 said:

Until the real Anna returns, I'm just going to assume that pod Anna wandered over from Salem, USA, where people with chips in their heads and transplanted personalities are all the rage.

She can't be this stupid, can she?

Apparently she is. I think all it's doing is moving more people toTeam Liesl.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, rur said:

Apparently she is. I think all it's doing is moving more people toTeam Liesl.

Well, Anna is a big fat hypocrite. She wants everyone and their goat to give poor poor Peter a second chance and to let him put his past behind him, while she is completely unable to do that with Liesel.

Liesel is as responsible for Anna believing Robin died as Peter is responsible for Nathan's death.

Anna can go suck on a lemon. I'm looking forward to all of this blowing up in her awesome not!son's pointy face.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think Anna's attitude and actions with Peter are consistent with her actions and attitudes with Duke, and David for that matter.  Anna has a really bad track record with trusting criminals too much.

Edited by ouinason
clarification
  • Love 3
On 3/4/2020 at 8:55 PM, nilyank said:

And yet the body count of murdered Quartermaines is higher than that of the Corinthii.

Well, that's just soapy, tragic SLs. In terms of thinking of it in "real world" odds , Wiley is definitely safer as a preppy Q than as a baby mafia prince.

• Love 4

Is Trina's mother serious with that "the kind of people you used to associate with" accusation to Ava?  Her daughter is constantly over at Casa Corinthos, where there is no 'used to" going on.  If she's worried about Trina's safety, forbid her to hang out with Joss. 

"Oh, Spinelli, you're a genius."  Actually, Sam, like you, he's a criminal.  And OMG "what was she doing there?" re Liesl.  Errr, it's a public space and she was walking thru it?  The fucking irony that everyone else in PC is doing something shady, but they're not, is mind-boggline.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Well, Anna is a big fat hypocrite. She wants everyone and their goat to give poor poor Peter a second chance and to let him put his past behind him, while she is completely unable to do that with Liesel.

The same way that Robert wants to get evidence that Peter to put him away forever so does Anna when it comes to Leisel. Anna is happily running with the planted evidence because it provides her with another alternative that Peter being guilty. And it is for someone that she despises who has escape prison time numerous of times despite Anna's best efforts.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, nilyank said:

The same way that Robert wants to get evidence that Peter to put him away forever so does Anna when it comes to Leisel. Anna is happily running with the planted evidence because it provides her with another alternative that Peter being guilty. And it is for someone that she despises who has escape prison time numerous of times despite Anna's best efforts.

Leisl isn't actively bonding with Robin's minor children as "family" and being considered a role model while she commits crime/gets people killed. Peter is. Peter is responsible for the presumed death of Drew Cain, a man Robin claimed to consider a friend. He has been lying to Anna and her family, while committing crimes and trying to cover his tracks.  Robin and Patrick, Anna and Robert know exactly who Leisl is and what she has done, and her vile self does not have contact with Robin's children that we know of... just Maxie's as the twit glazes over/excuses everything Liesl does because he's the grandmother of her son.  

Robert wants Anna to be the smart person he used to know, and for their grandchildren to not look up to a liar and murderer as "uncle."

• Love 4

Peter also recently tried to murder Franco and Andre, that latter a close friend of Anna's.

At this point the worst Liesl is doing is blackmailing the bad guys (Valentin, Brad, Nelle) to keep quiet about her knowledge of their crimes. And possibly stealing Helena's  fabulous fur coat.

• Love 4

Ava was awesome today, as were Obrect, Nelle and Elizabeth.  Heck I even liked Franco today.  His friendship with Ava makes him a lot more tolerable.

Scenes with Anna/Peter, Sonny/Jason, Sam/Spinelli - I appreciated because I used them as white noise while I paid some bills.

Carly calling Nelle trash - bitch you came to Port Charles to fuck your stepfather.  Sit down.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

Peter killed Drew, an upstanding citizen, who was trying to help a friend out. And he tried to kill Andre who was Anna's colleague and one she claimed as her friend.

Leisel is a criminal, sure. Peter is an even bigger criminal who downed Drew's plane, tried to kill Franco and Andre, goaded his father so hard that his half-brother died in the crossfire. And he is bonding with James and Emma and soon enough Georgie. Maxie is her goddaughter, who is in love with him and being kept in the dark, preventing her from taking measures to protect herself and her children.

Anna lost her goddamn mind and Peter uses the guilt she feels towards him and manipulates the hell out of her whenever he opens his lying mouth. And she won't listen to anyone who tells her she is wrong. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 5

Oh Lord, Have Mercy! Where do I begin?

I'll just stick with the no words over the hypocrisy, smug and arrogance of the SheBeast. Just WTF will it take to take her down several hundred thousand million gazillion pegs???!!!! Since Nelle seems to know everything, I really wish she had thrown in her face, that the SheBeast is White Trash herself, the way she trolled into town all those years ago. She can take a million gazillion seats.

I loved Nelle's snark about how SLS nonchalance at "bludgeoning of Claudia" and needling him. And she was right: except for Willow, SheBeast and SLS are also convicted felons.

CLEARLY Brookie is smart. She knows a thing or two about stocks and shares. I don't see why she can't tell Ned about how perv Linc wants them in exchange for releasing her from her contract. That's EXTORTION. Since he's a NIMROD and doesn't know shit.

Show really played me. At first I thought REAL ANNA! had returned and she was setting Heinrik up with all that talk about who said/did what and what was happening. INSTEAD, she's been set up and it's POD!Anna! who's damn done lost her fucking mind.

This is what the show has done to me: that I find Obrecht's dialogue to Nelle and Spinelli amusing and am hating Anna's galactic STOOPIDITY. And I LOATHE Obrecht.

I loved Mac's contempt for Mooby and Jason. More of this, please.

As far as I'm concerned, Wiley is just as much of a Jones, as Lucas was a Jones. Because you know, Bobbie outright BOUGHT Lucas.

Can a Crane fall down on Sasha, please? Her robotic one/two words at a timespeak is driving me NUTS.

Already hate Trina's mother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't see why [Brook Lynn] can't tell Ned about how perv Linc wants [her ELQ shares] in exchange for releasing her from her contract.

Yeah, I don't get why this has to be some big sekrit except as a dumb plot point. As if there any other kind of plot points.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Can a Crane fall down on Sasha, please? Her robotic one/two words at a timespeak is driving me NUTS.

Crushed by a crane was already taken on Michael's relationship bingo card.  How about she goes for a swim in the harbor and gets eaten by a shark?

I don't hate her, but coming in and being so obnoxious straight out of the gate to Ava really wasn't a good first look.  

10 minutes ago, Katy M said:
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Oh, Spinelli, you're a genius."  Actually, Sam, like you, he's a criminal. 

You can be both.  They're not mutually exclusive.

Never said they were, but Sam has always been clearly unbothered by the illegalities she and her "loved ones" engage in.  It's everyone else who must pay for their perceived sins, while Sam crows about it.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Michael lied when he told Nelle that he killed Claudia when he was a minor.  He was over 18 when he killed her in self defense.  

He actually was still a minor when he killed Claudia (a BIG reason why I always thought the cover-up was stupid. He was a minor and acting in self defense. He would have gotten off imo if the adults in his life weren't so obtuse about it and had told the truth immediately.)

So anyway, he killed Claudia in November 2009 and turned 18 a month later. I vaguely remember a failed birthday party for him but he was acting out or had gotten drunk cause he was in the sadz about killing Claudia.

18 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thoughts.   Why would a 21 year old beautiful young woman even consider doing something to her face.   There are no lines, no wrinkles, no drooping.      What the hell is up with this quest for supposed physical "perfection"????   I seriously do not understand .   HP is so pretty.   Naturally.   With her god-given lips.

I thought I was the only one who noticed HP's lips looked a little... different. Glad to know I wasn't crazy and others noticed as well.

They're definitely more plump now (which is taking me out of her scenes cause it's just so noticeable), and she didn't need that. She was already so pretty. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, teenj12 said:

I thought I was the only one who noticed HP's lips looked a little... different. Glad to know I wasn't crazy and others noticed as well.

They're definitely more plump now (which is taking me out of her scenes cause it's just so noticeable), and she didn't need that. She was already so pretty. 

Yeah, it changes her entire face and not in a good way.  

• Love 5
(edited)

It was really sad when Lucas went back to his empty home, to his kid's room with the empty crib, and packed up all of Wiley's things.  It was heartbreaking to see him look at a family photo of his husband and kid.

Oh, I didn't see that, either.

What I did see was, Peter being shady around Maxie (x100), Anna gazing adoringly at Peter, Jordan pretending she has morals, Sam whining about her parole officer, and Jason and Sonny doing what's best for them.

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/4/2020 at 4:43 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

I am sick of people playing the "well, Robin loved Sonny/Jason, ergo, I must respect/be nice to them."  Bullshit.  

I agree. In Anna's case, I think mother's guilt over not being there for Robin when she found out she was HIV+ is a major reason why she feels she has to be nice to/respectful of Jason. I remember she said something to Jason years ago about being grateful that he convinced Robin to get on the protocol/save her own life. I also remember her saying, "It should have been us, Robert!!" when Robert spoke of how Robin had Mac to support her. Robin leaned on her Uncle Mac, as well as gangster Sonny and Jason (instead of Anna and Robert, because they were presumed to be deceased). 

As for today: The Robert, Finn and Violet scene was adorable. In her conversation with Elizabeth, Dr. Robinson comes off like she had contempt for Taggert's choices/decisions and is mad at him for coming to Port Charles and seeing Trina. Seriously, her daughter is heartbroken yet she doesn't shed a tear? She's not at all sad her ex is dead? That final line to Jordan was just so ... cold/heartless.

WOW, Cam's lines to Trina were a big F-Y from the writers/TPTB to JJ and Lucky.  That's the first confirmation that Cam knows of Zander, but to not even acknowledge that Lucky ever existed in his life?! UGHHH!!!!

Really enjoyed Alexis and Neil's scenes at the opera, with her referencing her Cassadine blood.

Anna's rush to excitedly tell Robert and Finn that Peter is totes innocent and big bad Obrecht did it all ... Robert and Finn's faces truly said 'you sad dupe." Points to Maxie for her reaction to Nina's entrance; shutting the doors to get away from the ickiness of Jax and Nina was the smartest thing she's done in ages.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Same.  Total hypocrite.  She can go back to never being shown anytime now.

25 minutes ago, ciarra said:

It was really sad when Lucas went back to his empty home, to his kid's room with the empty crib, and packed up all of Wiley's things.  It was heartbreaking to see him look at a family photo of his husband and kid.

Oh, I didn't see that, either.

Lmao....I was reading this like WHEN did this happen and how did I miss it?!  Then I remembered I am watching TFGH and that means I can’t have nice things.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I really liked Alexis and Neil at the opera. (Also good choice in Aida about lovers who can never bet together.)  That's how you write a romance, show.  I can understand why these two people should be together.

They're really doubling down on Peter's nefariousness. Anna has gone BSC with glee at arresting Liesl and then practically pleading with Finn to come back now that it's proven that Peter was set up. And Maxie's speech to Peter about Liesl was just rubbing salt in how badly they're writing her. I hope this means he's going to be written off soon.

Violet is still too precocious for me but the scene with Finn and Robert was cute.

On the other hand, Dr. Portia is not impressing me. I think Trina should stay with Liz and her boys.

8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Along with the bobble head. Surely there are better actresses they can cast.

• Love 6

I appreciate the way they brought Trina's mom on the scene, as someone who is this known quantity in PC. Elizabeth knows her, Cam knows her. But that's pretty much where it stops. Trina did not get her awesome from her mother.

I did like Alexis and Neil's scenes, and I giggled when she walked into the box and we saw the top of Neil's bed hair.

Jordan, still not worried about TJ. He's off licking his wounds somewhere. What will it take her to wake up. Trina was kidnapped and Cam along with her because he just happened to be there, to get back at Taggert. Jordan is so damn thick.

Keep gloating and gleeing, Anna Devane. That crow will taste nasty AF when this whole thing blows up in your blind face. Yes, Robert, you go and call the bureau. 

• Love 6

Can't believe they are writing Jordan this dumb. Like TJ would not show up for work at the hospital! I guess Jason will have to save him. 

Did Peter frame Leisl framing Peter?  I must have missed that. 

• Love 2

Robert and Finn’s Are You Fucking Kidding Me?! expressions at Anna’s delusions made the episode for me.

39 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Keep gloating and gleeing, Anna Devane. That crow will taste nasty AF when this whole thing blows up in your blind face. Yes, Robert, you go and call the bureau. 

YES! I want SO MUCH for Robert to learn the WSB was hacked and then tell Anna this.

And I also want a horsie.

So now an arrest automatically means guilty in Maxie’s eyes? Alrighty then.🙄🙄😘😒😒😒

AND FUCK YOU, SHOW! Cam did have a father growing up! His name was Lucky!Fucking!Spencer! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

He was planning on adopting him when who knows what—?? Happened and it never took place. While I was never a fan of Vaughn’s Lucky, He LOVED both Cam and Jake, AND RAISED THEM! He was a very present father.

The more Portia opens her mouth, the less I like her.

4 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Did Peter frame Leisl framing Peter?  I must have missed that. 

Yes. As soon as Anna ran off after seeing her name, Heinrik thanked some minion over the phone for getting it done so quickly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Violet is still too precocious for me but the scene with Finn and Robert was cute.

I know it's unfair to rag on the kid actors, especially the littlest ones, but you guys, Violet is working my last nerve. I wish the show wouldn't push her precociousness so hard. That said, the scene with Finn and Robert was adorable. RF!S for the win yet again.

I'm tired of Maxie's passive-aggressiveness toward Nina. Either tell her what's eating you or leave. Stop huffing around the office in not-so-silent exasperation.

When Trina's mom was talking about how Taggert's irregular hours weren't a good thing for Trina, I was thinking, "Lady, you're a doctor in a hospital. I doubt your hours are so 9-to-5 every day."

The Anna/Liesl scenes just made me stabby. Liesl wouldn't kill Franco, Anna should know that. The fact that we know Peter did everything she's accusing Liesl of makes her look so stupid. Why are they making Anna so stupid? (rhetorical)

And then there's Jordan. "Oh, two kids were kidnapped because of my connection to Cyrus Renault, but my son is just licking his wounds from his girlfriend rejecting his marriage proposal." How did anyone think she was suitable for law enforcement?

4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

WOW, Cam's lines to Trina were a big F-Y from the writers/TPTB to JJ and Lucky.  That's the first confirmation that Cam knows of Zander, but to not even acknowledge that Lucky ever existed in his life?! UGHHH!!!!

Yeah, that was gross.

At least Jax mentioned that Lucas is really hurting over the Wylie reveal.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

ME TOO !!!!!    Is there not a director, or acting coach, or fellow actor who can take her aside and gently tell her to KNOCK IT OFF?     How did she ever land a regular TV gig; there must be thousands of actresses knocking around Hollywood who could act circles around her.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And then there's Jordan. "Oh, two kids were kidnapped because of my connection to Cyrus Renault, but my son is just licking his wounds from his girlfriend rejecting his marriage proposal." How did anyone think she was suitable for law enforcement?

At no point during her conversation does Jordan even seem to be the littlest bit worried that TJ is missing after the evil drug deal who has killed three of her team members from the DEA and told her he was going to burn her life to the ground. Then she is all certain that TJ's texts confirm that he totally is okay and not dead/kidnapped/drugged up some where.

So. Cam doesn't think he never had a father and believes that Liz had loved Zander. Um, can you say one night baby. Sure Liz really can't go into that narrative including the clusterfuck that came about when she found out that she was pregnant with him.

• Love 1

Best scene of the day: Robert's (Tristan's?) face when Finn sent Violet off to get a cup for him, as Robert is lifting a cup to his lips (obviously Otto's cup). It was a combination of oops and WTF is Finn talking about.

Violet is one hell of an artist. They couldn't have the kid scribble out some pictures?

Smug Anna is just as annoying as stupid Anna.

Maxie you are a dumbass!

There's no way these people are acting this way to set up Peter. Right?

I like Neil and Alexis, but I'm not sure I can put up with the meet cute, longing looks, junior high behavior they're going to have to do for the two years they're supposed to stay away from each other. 

Speculation: That theater usher is somehow going to be involved in Neil's hearing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Oh and can Show just STAHP with how Elizabeth got to know Taggert through Gia? Portia’s a big girl. I think Elizabeth could have told her she met Taggert during a bad time and he was compassionate and gentle with her teen self-that she was the same age as Trina. Without going into her rape and then Lucky’s presumed death. 😒😒😒😒

And yeah...Jordan is also STOOPID. Doesn’t even occur to her that maybe Cyrus’ goons might have forced him to text he was okay?

• Love 3

God, the charm that Tristan has with little Violet is awesome! Just like he was with Robin when she was young. His whole face lights up and those blue eyes twinkle. 💕🔥😊

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And yeah...Jordan is also STOOPID. Doesn’t even occur to her that maybe Cyrus’ goons might have forced him to text he was okay?

TJ could be DEAD and his goons could just send her those texts without her knowing any better. Jordan told that she was sending cops to watch over Trina and her mom, and yet she still has not bothered to tell her son that Cyrus wants revenge and has killed the rest of her team as payback.

• Love 2

I'm not feeling any of this.

Alexis and Neil might make a nice couple in the future but  Alexis is consistent, acting like a very unsophisticated 13 year old in the first stages of Love. I've been down this road too many times, over too many decades to enjoy it.

I know Leisl has done horrendous things but I feel sorry for her. The speed at which Maxie turned on her and Anna's glee while accusing her were extremely unpleasant to watch.

Jordan's relentless stupidity since Renault showed up added to her lack of substance as a character makes her so pointless. Just float away-no one will notice, no one will care.

If Trina's mom is the custodial parent and was at a conference, who was overseeing her while she got ready for the dance? Who there to say "You look beautiful"? Was it suppose to be Taggert? Or is she so strong and independent that she didn't need that kind of support?

The only enjoyable part for me has been Wylie. If only he could be isolated from the Corinthii. 

Trina's Mom has come in hot and hostile. Hope she evens out soon. Carly has the bitch character covered already.

I'm hoping for a Nell murder mystery for May sweeps. I'm also wishing for a Taggert resurrection.

• Love 4