Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Blackie said:

Brando and Molly had sex when she was sort of on a break from TJ, or was it when he was kidnapped... something like that.

Both. They had had a big argument (I think over his wanting to get officially married and her not believing in marriage?), and then TJ was kidnapped. When he wouldn't answer any messages from her, she thought he was giving her the cold shoulder. TJ's mother (I couldn't even remember her name...Jordan!) knew that TJ had been kidnapped but couldn't/wouldn't share that with Molly, because Cyrus was responsible and she was under his thumb.

8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, right. (I can't remember anything these days!) I thought they'd all gotten past that. Not that Brando and TJ became besties, but they could be in the same room without fisticuffs. 

They had a nice scene recently at the hospital, when the sick baby story was going on, while acknowledging the earlier stuff.

By "nice scene" I mean they were being nice to each other, not that I loved watching it. They're both utility pieces to me. I need each of them to be talking to someone more interesting for me to be really into it.

• LOL 1

Characters on soaps are always using the word "charade." Brook said it to Chase in this episode. It's a word I very rarely hear in the real world unless people are talking about the game "charades," which isn't that often.

But then, most of us don't pretend for months that we're anybody's parent or spouse! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

Characters on soaps are always using the word "charade." Brook said it to Chase in this episode. It's a word I very rarely hear in the real world unless people are talking about the game "charades," which isn't that often.

The "only on a soap" phrase I always notice is 'flesh and blood' I've never heard anyone use that phrase in real life.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

What kind of medical professional was Ephiphany? Screaming his name is really helping.

She's head nurse.

During Cyrus's reign, he made Britt move Epiphany to administration instead of clinical work. Everyone was up in arms at the iniquity. But after yesterday's episode, maybe not such a bad idea.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Can anyone refresh my memory as to why Elizabeth and BL had beef in the past?

17 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

My personal experience with medical professionals (my doctor aunt) is that some of them (my aunt) suck when it comes to family members being hurt/injured. Pip standing there and yelling Douchehat's name over and over (I feel like they had her saying his name over and over because they know a bunch of people call him hatman) was because she was too close to the situation.

Was it just me or was Chase trying to convince himself why he and BL shouldn't get together? Laying on thick there.

I'm all for women being friends and having each others' back, but I wish they would do away with the giggling and the general high school mentality when men and relationships are being discussed. And while we're at it, Curtis, you don't have to allude to everyone you come across and who asks you about Portia how you two are not doing it. 

TJ was a really good sounding board for Brando. 

Regarding Pip - I think the answer is a lot more simple.  Just as it was convenient that the Bad Seed was playing Monica when Nelle came rolling down the stairs, requiring a doc to get down on the ground and administer aid, it was convenient to have Pip turn into a moron versus having the actress get down on the ground and assess Daddy Dearest.  I think it would have simply been too difficult and/or embarrassing. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Can anyone refresh my memory as to why Elizabeth and BL had beef in the past?

Years ago, when Elizabeth was pregnant with/had just had Aidan and everyone thought he was Nikolas', BL and Nik had this weird thing. She was his paid arm candy, (which she thought a better financial option than living in the Q mansion and having her college paid for) and she and Elizabeth got into several snide confrontations, which I generally remember BL being the aggressive one, who was especially nasty about her kids. This was also the era of Carly paying BL to rape her childhood friend Dante in order to punish him and Lulu for, um. Something to do with Michael going to prison? Anyway, BL really sucked during that time.

• Useful 4
4 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

The "only on a soap" phrase I always notice is 'flesh and blood' I've never heard anyone use that phrase in real life.

They also love to talk about grieving, especially Carly and Michael, who use it as an excuse for their shitty behavior whenever possible.  "I couldn't help it - it was a bad time for me - I was grieving Sonny/Jason/Morgan, etc..."

• Love 8
On 1/17/2022 at 4:38 PM, Blackie said:

Those weren't leather were they? They look like a lighter fabric that is why I thought they were kind of cool. Generally  don't like leather pants because they are so stiff, they need to be skin tight or look bad.

Leather pants will always remind me of Ross, from Friends.

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Regarding Pip - I think the answer is a lot more simple.  Just as it was convenient that the Bad Seed was playing Monica when Nelle came rolling down the stairs, requiring a doc to get down on the ground and administer aid, it was convenient to have Pip turn into a moron versus having the actress get down on the ground and assess Daddy Dearest.  I think it would have simply been too difficult and/or embarrassing. 

Fair point. 

But she could have called to Finn, or at least yelled, "Somebody call 911!".

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, rur said:

Yes.

I did chuckle when Elizabeth kind of pushed Pip out of the way when they all got to GH. "Your behavior at the PC Grill doesn't give me confidence you'll be helpful here; how about you let us handle Marshall?" 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, rur said:

Fair point. 

Or called 911 herself! Also, before Marshall fell to the floor, she could have been asking questions or trying to get him to sit down before he fell down. Not so dramatic, but possibly more realistic.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

This was also the era of Carly paying BL to rape her childhood friend Dante in order to punish him and Lulu for, um. Something to do with Michael going to prison? Anyway, BL really sucked during that time.

Carly was livid with Dante (for being a Cop and wanting to take down Sonny's organization), and then on top of that, investigating Micheal for Claudia's death. And then when she found out Lulu knew Dante was a cop she basically went all You're DeadToMe and wanted to destroy her, enter BLQ. 

Also. it makes you wonder. Dante was so convinced that Sonny killed Mr Poleti, Sonny told him nope and if he did he deserved it. then finds out they are related and Dante like stopped giving craps about the death of his mentor Mr Poleti. 

• Love 1

After Dante took that "chest bullet of love," the only mobsters he cared about bringing down were Sonny's rivals. Seems like Sonny shooting people only brings them closer to him. He shot Carly in the head while she was giving birth, and she married him what, three more times? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Years ago, when Elizabeth was pregnant with/had just had Aidan and everyone thought he was Nikolas', BL and Nik had this weird thing. She was his paid arm candy, (which she thought a better financial option than living in the Q mansion and having her college paid for) and she and Elizabeth got into several snide confrontations, which I generally remember BL being the aggressive one, who was especially nasty about her kids. This was also the era of Carly paying BL to rape her childhood friend Dante in order to punish him and Lulu for, um. Something to do with Michael going to prison? Anyway, BL really sucked during that time.

Thank you!  I’ve never liked BL, in part because I could not stand her mother, until the Bailey SL. It brings out a vulnerability in the character. 

Today's Notes

Chase and Dante are lifting weights. They finish and are going to get beers, and Sonny walks in and snaps at Chase "We need to talk." oh give me strength. Sonny says "so you are Bailey's father, not Val?" Chase goes. yes sir. Sonny goes Val doesn't deserve a baby. (Lord give me STRENGTH, Michael Corinthos Jr, you do not want to test me today). Sonny wants to know Chase and BLQ's business and is getting upset that Chase isn't drooling over BLQ and that she's not good enough for him. Chase politely leaves, and Dante is legit. wtf is wrong with you?  Don't you have enough problems, why aren't you fixing your own life?

Now Sonny is whinging and Dante goes, "I'mma gonna help you." Sonny goes I'm going to work out and clear my head." (i dunno, why not take your meds?). Dante says I'm going to stay with my dad. (I will say. I hate how they Corrinthi'ed Dante. but Dante is such a better son than Michael) Chase gets a phone call, and splits  Michael whines how Carly won't forgive him. Now Sonny points out  CARLY DID THE SAME THING. She had feelings for Jason but chose me. I chose her and it's whaaaa. LOL Dante goes well there is a difference, and says "Im not even gonna touch Jason and Carly, but they thought you were dead. there was no betrayal. but you protected Nina." Sonny goes back to his song and dance. Dante goes look give her time. She's your person. (yah don't quote Grey's, show). Sonny is like NO!. I don't wanna give her time. Sonny basically goes. "this is not about what Carly wants, it's about what I want, and Imma gonna fix this."

BLQ is doing her nails and flashbacking to Chase's meany words. She goes screw it, let's do a dating app. Her phone is dead and now she hears scary noises. She grabs a vase and goes "I'm BLQ, I've got this." She knocks someone out.  That someone was Cameron. Joss and Cam were totally going to have sexytimes in the house hahahahaa BLQ you did us a favour. Chase wants to know why BLQ called him? they have a fight and BLQ goes I told you to go, but I didn't want you to go. they kinda handwave it. though. Okay. I really wish they stuck with the friendship, and I know they have to make this Soapy, but geeze talk. 

Curtis is all confused about hatmanzzzzzzzzz. Portia reassures him and reminds him she's team Curtis. New doctor we never met shows up. His blood pressure was high. he's fine. Okay. zzzzzzzz. and skip. Oh okay. Piph doens't think something is right and she talks to the doctor and we get emphasis on the words nurse and doctor. and death glares from Piph. Curtis starts going on on Hatman about his blood pressure because what if it's hereditary and Hatman is like stahp. no problem. SKIP. 

Finn and Liz rightly goes, "Well Hatman is boring, let's go finish our date." but Cam calls and pours coldwater on that.

Oh Alexis and Shawn. Harmony shows up. Harmony gives Shawn some looks. Shawn is judging Harmony.  SHAWN THE HITMAN IS JUDGING HARMONY. Shut up. Harmony brings up Sam (not liking her either). and Alexis is like. wait what? Harmony goes we knew this was going to be an issue, and i'm not going to put myself in the middle of your life and leaves. Alexis and Shawn discuss this, and how this is tough because of Kristina etc. Alexis sadly goes she can't be friends with Harmony because Kristina won't like it. 

Carly is looking at her last voicemail from Jason and is looking sadz. Sam shows up with beers. Sam is checking up on Carly and realizes that she can't replace Jason and since she ditched her kids, let's talk and get drunk. Holy crap. okay. so. Carly pulls out her soapbox and goes. "I'm furious. About all of it. nina gets top billing because she's a hateful liar. But sonny too. For not telling me all this time. And the worse part is. I can't be angry about it. Because if I get angry about it, then we switch places in this story. Nina is the victim and I'm the villain, which is laughable right? After Nina kept Sonny from his family out of spite. Stole months of his life in the process. You watched. you saw. we were barely hanging on over here while they were attending barn dances and barbeques. And GOD FORBID I want Nina to deal with some kind of consequence because that paints me as the bad guy. I don't have the WORDS to tell you how messed up this is." (that sound you heard was my brain exploding, and probably Monica's too. I can't even even with all of this .And this is why i loathe Carly but once again. LW is bringing it).

Carly is pissed that Sonny said he wasn't a victim. because we were all victims of Nina. (oh. my god.my head. my head. it hurts from pent up rage and screaming). and she feels stupid because she should have known because when has Sonny ever not demanded retribution? THEN she goes. If I ignore the horrible things that Nina has done, I can see how it's hard for Sonny to turn off his feelings For Nina BECAUSE I COULDN'T DO THAT FOR JASON. 

To Sam. She said this TO SAM. Sam shifts and Carly apologizes and Sam's like whatever. and this is what drives me insane. lol Carly is like. It hurt Sonny because "Jason and I developed feelings." LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. but she said she shut it down. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR.  Carly is pissed that Sonny keeps sticking up for Nina, and what does that mean for them and their marriage. Anyway they thankfully end this conversation, and Carly whispers that Nina devastated her family and she doesn't know if they can recover. Sam goes you know. you are entitled to your emotions. Nina hurt you, Sonny hurt you and you are allowed to all your emotions.  and she leaves.

And not once in this conversation did either of these people point out Carly. Did. The. Same. Thing. To. Nina, Bobbie, the Quatermaines, Nikolas.  i need food and we can all rage about this

anyway. new day in PC. Dante shows up and tells Liz something terrible happened. Show ends.

• Love 9

What's this new restaurant they are all at lately? 

Stupid placement of the door right by the tables. Must be freezing every time the door opens.

Lol I know it's fake but poor / lazy set design.

I like how Dante doesn't let sonny deal out shit to everyone. At least today.

• Love 2

LOL that Sam is telling Carly, the part owner of the hotel, that the minibar is too expensive. I'm pretty sure Carly won't get charged for anything she takes from it.

Another LOL that Dante thinks Sonny is going to deal with his own life instead of butting into other people's. It's someone else's fault (Carly, Nina, everyone not named Sonny) that he's in this predicament.

I loved the doctor's almost annoyed "He's fine!" when Curtis asked how Hat Man was.

4 minutes ago, seasons said:

It's the Port Charles Grill. It's not exactly new, but we don't see it all that often.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Blackie said:

Why was Pip, the nurse in charge for all these years, just standing there freaking out when Hatman started choking or whatever? She should know what to do in an emergency.

I think it was written this way to give Epiphany the nudge to go back to medical school and become a doctor. Something along the lines of, “I could have been more use to my beloved friend Hatman if I were only a doctor who knew what they were doing!”

Hatman at his most Hatmanniest had just finished hinting that being a nurse was not as good as being a doctor, and that Pip was selling herself short. And Pip wasn’t pushing back hard enough on the value of nursing, IMO. (On the other hand, in PC, she’ll be able to get through med school and residency in approximately 2.5 months, so why not go for it.)

8 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

This is not an “only on a soap” phrase, but the one that always gets me on this show is “the people I care about”. Nobody is ever protecting the people they love, or looking out for their loved ones, it’s always “the people I care about”.  A fine distinction, but I always find it to be a weird step removed, especially when referring to family members.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Unpopular opinion but I enjoyed the Pip/Hat date (until he started dying, then it took a turn.)  I liked hearing their little banter and how Hat stood up when Liz came to the table.  It was old school.  I mean, it’s not groundbreaking stuff but I like seeing other characters get some air time.  Come to think of it, tptb have been incorporating more of the cast lately which is appreciated.

TJ was a good friend to Brando.  Gladys, well, she was Gladys but she means well.  

• Love 6

I wish Alexis would tell Sam to shove it every time Sam slags Harmony. Sam doesn't have to like Harmony, but Alexis is allowed to be friends with her without Sam constantly making snide comments. How would Sam feel if people treated Alexis the way Sam is treating Harmony? She'd get on her high horse and say Alexis has paid her debt to society and to let her be. So do the same for Harmony, you annoying hypocrite. Ugh.

It's pretty rich of Hat Man to say he wants to try to have a relationship with Curtis when Hat Man won't even give him basic medical information that Curtis is entitled to. What does he think is going to happen, Curtis will trace previous prescriptions to old residences? This whole story is so boring and dumb.

• Love 5

Douchehat is one shady motherfucker. Sorry! His son is asking him what's wrong with him so that he knows about family history and Shady McShady gets all up on his high horse about it? And he very obviously told the doctor not to tell anyone what's wrong with him. 

I get where Carly is coming from and I see her point about her family being victimized by her, but honestly, I cannot muster an iota of sympathy for her or anyone part of her stupid family. Carly and her family left a trail of broken families in their wake. And the unapologetic way she commanded Jason's attention away from his girlfriends/wives and staked her claim to him was gross. It sucks when the shoe is on the other foot. 

So now, the writers created this situation between Chase and Brookie, which pretty much sucks. 

And Sonny needs to back the hell off of Chase. What he and BL do is not your business dumbass.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I get where Carly is coming from and I see her point about her family being victimized by her, but honestly, I cannot muster an iota of sympathy for her or anyone part of her stupid family. Carly and her family left a trail of broken families in their wake. And the unapologetic way she commanded Jason's attention away from his girlfriends/wives and staked her claim to him was gross. It sucks when the shoe is on the other foot. 

Seriously. Carly has a legit gripe against Nina, but as always, she refuses to look at her own part in things.

"I don't care what Carly wants!" Our romantic lead, ladies and gentlemen. Sonny is such an infant.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, seasons said:

I was wondering the same thing. 

MW, I know the joke answer for whenever something goes wrong or weir plot-wise is "Helena," but in the case of the magically transporting ring, it really might be Helena. She always seems to have time to play mind games on Elizabeth.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Harmony brings up Sam (not liking her either). and Alexis is like. wait what? Harmony goes we knew this was going to be an issue, and i'm not going to put myself in the middle of your life and leaves. Alexis and Shawn discuss this, and how this is tough because of Kristina etc. Alexis sadly goes she can't be friends with Harmony because Kristina won't like it. 

All I could think about that conversation with Shawn was, Alexis,  how about talking this situation over with KRISTINA instead of letting the town's official sanctimonious bitch stick her nose into the business of three other people?

eta: (Obviously @Dubble zout and I think alike.)

Edited by rur
  • Love 8

Carly telling Sam about how wrong and sad and hurtful it is that her husband has an emotional attachment to another woman. How her husband is showing loyalty to another woman over her!! ...Please tell me as Sam walked away, she grinned like a Cheshire cat and whispered, "How does it feel, beyotch!" 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Giggled uncontrollably upon reading this.

God, I’ll never grow up!

You would get along great with my co-worker that was watching a college cheerleader competition, absolutely shrieking with laughter as a certain team’s fans chanted “Morehead!”.

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I thought she looked nice.

I also really liked Gladys's leggings.

That's all I've got for today.

If I had a date with Becky Herbst she could show up in a potato sack.  Wouldn’t matter.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Carly telling Sam about how wrong and sad and hurtful it is that her husband has an emotional attachment to another woman. How her husband is showing loyalty to another woman over her!!

Carly has no self-awareness. She makes me so sick, esp. since she acts like her feelings for Jason are perfectly fine and should be tolerated by Sonny and any woman dating/married to Jason, but how dare amnesiac Sonny fall in love and develop an emotional attachment to someone else? 

Ugh . . . I'm about over this part of the story. Sonny refusing his meds is not helping. Carly needs to dip out if that's what she wants to do so the story can move along already. 

51 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Alexis, how about you ask Kristina directly how she feels about your friendship with Harmony instead of letting Shawn put words in her mouth?

Right?!?! I literally thought the same thing as you and @rur when Alexis uttered that lame line today. Talk to your daughter, Dummy! She may not care if you and Harmony are friends. 

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Unpopular opinion but I enjoyed the Pip/Hat date (until he started dying, then it took a turn.)  I liked hearing their little banter and how Hat stood up when Liz came to the table.  It was old school.  I mean, it’s not groundbreaking stuff but I like seeing other characters get some air time.  Come to think of it, tptb have been incorporating more of the cast lately which is appreciated.

TJ was a good friend to Brando.  Gladys, well, she was Gladys but she means well.  

I enjoyed their date too. It is always nice, IMO, to see people other than CarSon and Michael. I also noticed how Hatman stood up when Liz approached. Very old school. I liked it! And I enjoyed the TJ/Brando scenes. I fully support their friendship. We don't have too many of those on GH as evidenced by the forced scenes w/Sam and Carly today. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 11
On 1/17/2022 at 3:15 PM, YaddaYadda said:

I just realized that no one is talking about giving Jason a memorial service but Luke who supposedly died after Jason is getting one. No closure for Jason's sons? His mother? The shrieking banshee?

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'm of the "Luke's not dead, it's a scam" theory that another poster suggested. After all, I am an un-abashed fan of Lucas Lorenzo Spencer who can remember a time when he actually really, really cool.

Here's my fan wonk: about the time of Victor's botched hit on Laura and Martin, either Frisco or one of his old WSB buddies informed Luke and Tracy of the latest Cassadine threat. They decided to get in front of it by letting Victor think that the Cable car accident was successful. Meanwhile, off-screen Luke, Tracy, Scott and Liesel (the latter two being conspicuous by their unexplained absence) are plotting to take old Vic down once and for all. It's not like Luke and Laura haven't faked their deaths before, and it's such an obvious ploy that Victor wouldn't even consider the con - which the WSB has compelled the authorities in Austria and Amsterdam to go along with.

It's probably likely that Robert and Laura are in on the scheme, which would explain why neither one seems to be overly concerned about the threat Victor poses.

Hope I'm right (although I'm probably not), that S/L would hearken back to GH's Golden Era.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

MW, I know the joke answer for whenever something goes wrong or weir plot-wise is "Helena," but in the case of the magically transporting ring, it really might be Helena. She always seems to have time to play mind games on Elizabeth.

Until I see otherwise, I’m sticking with Franco’s petulant ghost. The image of RoHo skulking around under a sheet amuses me.

• LOL 5
18 minutes ago, Hater said:

What did the audience do to deserve Sam and Carly in scenes together?  Ugh.

Saves time, they're pure fast forward.

When Epiphany went to talk to the doctor about Hatman, I thought that sh3 was going  to give him some information Hatman had given her, at which point the doc would say"Yes, I know, he's dying but he doesn't want anyone to know."  Instead of giving him new info, she legit starts telling him how to do his job without any knowledge of what the tests showed.

No wonder she's on such good terms with Bobbie and Carly, none of them have any understanding of what "stay in your lane" means.

On 1/17/2022 at 6:46 PM, ffwbe said:

At this point, I’m convinced that they are having actors draw straws to see which random character gets tasked to listen to Sonny or Carly whine about their marriage problems that day. I swear it’s the same conversation every single day with those two coupled with them having the same argument over and over again. 

I thought of this post and laughed when I saw that Sam and Dante had drawn the short straws today.

Not only did Sam bring over a six pack for the two of them because Carly's minibar at her own hotel is too expensive for her, she said to Carly "You've been holding [all those feelings] inside all this time" as if Carly never spoke of them and Carly agreed. Again, how did lightning not strike her because Carly has been telling EVERYONE who gets within 2 feet of her ALL about her feelings.

This fight betweenCarly and Sonny isso boring because they're  going to get back together and it will all be blamed on Sonny going off his meds so no harm, no foul for either of them.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

she said to Carly "You've been holding [all those feelings] inside all this time" as if Carly never spoke of them and Carly agreed. Again, how did lightning not strike her because Carly has been telling EVERYONE who gets within 2 feet of her ALL about her feelings.

haha, she also said"I don't know if anyone told you this, but Nina was wrong and you are right"

I was surprised by the ending today, no one has any speculation?  I think Sonny is going over to "convince" Carly they should be together, but what does that have to do with Liz? Does Joss get in the middle and get hurt??

• Love 3
Just now, AuxArx said:

I either wasn't paying attention, or the weather alerts on TV got in the way of the story, but why was Cameron in Brook Lynn's temporary house (I guess that's where she was)?

Joss and Cam didn't realize Jax let BLQ+Chase live there so they were going to go have sexy fun times 

• Love 2

God, Sonny, take your goddamned lithium.  The manic scenes with Chase were just embarrassing. 

And, yet again, how Carly isn't swallowed up by a giant hellmouth when she spouts sentences calling someone else a "hateful liar" or claims she's "holding things in" is a headscratcher.

Hey, Alexis, maybe talk to Kristina instead of deciding how she'll feel?  Just a thought.

Poor Elizabeth--what now?

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

So, uh, why isn't Sonny taking his meds? Is this a common thing for people to do?

Yes, Kanye West is one that does it and you can tell when it's happening by his erratic behavior. 

The restaurant was the PCGrill with a remodel. Do the Q's still own it? 

Carly is not blaming Sonny being on the bridge in the first place for devastating her family. Only Nina she didn't give him amnesia and she didn't stumble on him until after he was "dead."

The clock going ahead to next morning was odd. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The clock going ahead to next morning was odd. 

It was and I legit thought that Elizabeth was looking for Cameron to finish the safe sex talk before he had the chance to have breakfast and flee the house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

So, uh, why isn't Sonny taking his meds? Is this a common thing for people to do?

I don't know exactly how common it is, but it is a known problem with some bipolar patients. The medication does its job; they feel fine  and think "I don't need the medicine;" they go off their meds; and then they spiral. However, in this case, since we saw Sonny get the reminder from his pharmacy and then throw something, he's apparently petulantly refusing to take them because he's butt-hurt. That's not common. 😉

Edited by rur
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Because he's an infant. 

58 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Hey, Alexis, maybe talk to Kristina instead of deciding how she'll feel?  Just a thought.

That would mean airtime for Kristina. Good luck with that.

Not at all! Alexis could talk to Kristina on the phone. Offscreen, even. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rur said:

I don't know exactly how common it is, but it is a known problem with some bipolar patients. The medication does its job; they feel fine  and think "I don't need the medicine;" they go off their meds; and then they spiral. However, in this case, since we saw Sonny get the reminder from his pharmacy and then throw something, he's apparently petulantly refusing to take them because he's butt-hurt. That's not common. 😉

my biggest hope. 
he goes manic, something happens to avery, and he loses custody permanently. 

• Love 8