Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

So is it going to come out about Nik putting out a hit on hayden.I hope so.

A couple of months ago, they aired a retconned FB of Nikolas and Elizabeth in the GH stairwell discussing Nikolas "ordering" the hit on Hayden. It was strongly implied that Nikolas had lied to Elizabeth about ordering the hit. Nikolas said he hadn't done it but just wanted Elizabeth to think he had so she would keep the Jake/Jason secret. It could be a lie (or they may retcon the retcon), but it seemed like Nikolas was genuinely confused as to who shot her b/c it wasn't him. . 

IMO, the reason they had to retcon this story is because EVERYONE already knew Nikolas ordered that hit. It was not a secret, so having everyone suddenly act like they had no idea who ordered the hit made no sense. 

I took the flashback as confirmation that the story has been retconned. Nikolas no longer had Hayden shot. Who did? Who knows, and, frankly, who cares!! I don't care about this story, especially since Hayden isn't even on canvas right now. I hope it wraps up soon. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I think when Trina became a more prominent character and Sydney started playing her, that was revised as her saying she basically was acting like a 'bad girl' but it was all a show. 

The original Trina...in this clip they try to establish she's a party girl.

And here, she says the whole "party" image isn't exactly accurate.

Edited by Jenxee
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

It is rather hard to believe that Carly is ready to gift Jason to any other woman right now, not after having her decades-long dream come true.  Maybe if the subtext that she was trying to gift him to Britt so she wouldn't be tempted, that she's trying to cork things up to keep the status quo with Sonny, was more text?

My biggest problem with all of this is that Carly believes that Jason is hers to gift. She is disposing of his life and rearranging the chairs the way she wants, and I think that she had the talk with Britt because she didn't see her as a threat to her position in Jason's life or she feels that she's a threat and decides to nip that in the bud. She led with how she and Jason wanted a real marriage.

This whole dynamic is gross and toxic. But Jason will yell at Carly for 5 seconds, she'll be all contrite and apologize tearfully, he'll hug her, pat her head, tell her it's all good.

There is no bigger bitch on this show than Jason. The man has no dignity.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

This whole dynamic is gross and toxic. But Jason will yell at Carly for 5 seconds, she'll be all contrite and apologize tearfully, he'll hug her, pat her head, tell her it's all good.

And because this show has no idea what it's doing with them, they'll also make conflicted faces over the other's shoulder that could range from "are we betraying Sonny?" to "did I leave my table moss in the trunk? Where did I put it?"

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, ciarra said:

Sonny to Brando: "Is Sasha pressuring you to leave da bidness?" 

It cracks me up that Sonny acts as if Brando is walking away from some amazing career opportunity. Brando was a spy while working for Cyrus, and even then Sonny was skeptical that Brando was on his side. It's ridiculous.

ETA: Brando and Sonny seem to have forgotten that it was Gladys who was all hot for Brando to work for Sonny. Brando was totally content to work at his repair shop.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It cracks me up that Sonny acts as if Brando is walking away from some amazing career opportunity. Brando was a spy while working for Cyrus, and even then Sonny was skeptical that Brando was on his side. It's ridiculous.

ETA: Brando and Sonny seem to have forgotten that it was Gladys who was all hot for Brando to work for Sonny. Brando was totally content to work at his repair shop.

Were Sonny and Brando close? Those sage parent scenes came off as forced. Brando only came to town last year and Sonny and Brando had never met prior to that. They only shared a handful of scenes together and I don’t recall any particularly deep ones. Brando’s existence on this show continues to confuse me and the scenes were just done as a way to prop Sonny as being father of the year. Why I don’t know but they throw him scenes like that occasionally. I remember another one last year where Curtis was randomly asking Sonny for relationship advice. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

My biggest problem with all of this is that Carly believes that Jason is hers to gift. She is disposing of his life and rearranging the chairs the way she wants, and I think that she had the talk with Britt because she didn't see her as a threat to her position in Jason's life or she feels that she's a threat and decides to nip that in the bud. She led with how she and Jason wanted a real marriage.

There is no bigger bitch on this show than Jason. The man has no dignity.

The show has been gaslighting us for years into “selling” Jarly as this admirable friendship when it’s always been a toxic, codependent mess. It’s especially sad considering that this show has/had plenty of awesome opposite sex friendships which characters who would do anything for each other but also managed not to consist of a doormat and jealous mess who knows that her friend will never question her actions or let her know when she’s wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Love 15

Sonny: Yes, Nina kept you away from your family. No, Sonny it wasn't just her. you didn't want to find your family. 

Also: Sonny: you know - "thank you for finding me and bringing me home." would be nice right about here.  - oh. apparently, he does. He pays is debts. (apparently he thinks pasta sauce is comparable)

Carly: Wiley is her grandson too. Also remember you kept her daughter's identity away. And that you've done this to countless other people. You have zero. legs to stand on here. "Nina only thinks about herself." Carly - pot. kettle black. Why not think what you did to her. Oh right because that would require you to think about others that isn't Jason or Sonny. 

Gladys is deluded. 

Jax is trying to run interference for Nina that's nice.

You know, I'd feel bad about Carly etc but i just feel she's more upset that Sonny might not be the mobster kingpin anymore. 

lmao Nik. "You had my son arrested?!
Ava "Well I said you and Spencer can forgive each other. I didn't say anything about me." also lol "I needed Spencer to learn not mess with me."

I would say i have a big feeling that Sasha's baby is a goner, but since Joss still alive and not hurt/maimed in some way after all those anvils

oh shut up. Shawn's injustice was because he covered for Sonny. that's it. 

• Love 7

Today on Gaslighting Hospital:

Not only did Nina not "steal a year of Sonny' life", she's not the reason he's got amnesia. That was pure Sonny, determined to kill Julian.

Carly is stupid. And a bitch. Sonny would be a different person after 9 months with or without Nina. I wish she had told Jax her request idea and he had shut her down.

It's ironic that Jason stay with Carly to save her, while he's killing people for Sonny.

Shawn, you lost year of your son' life but that's because you were working with a criminal organization and pleaded guilty.

Phyllis, Mike was never kind. He just didn't know that he wasn't.

Typical Sonny, rich as he is, that his idea of "I pay my debts" is giving Jax a case of pasta sauce.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

"Nikolas wasn't the best role model." Nik wasn't any kind of role model, at least not in the positive sense. Heh.

Poor Jax, trying to reason with Sonny. If there's a more thankless task, I can't think of it. (Maybe dealing with Carly—it's a very close race.)

News flash, Carly: Nina kicked Jax to the curb, so there's nothing to lose there.

Phyllis is a little too sanctimonious with Nina. Has she forgotten how much she encouraged Nina and amnesiac Mike to get together?

Gladys is unbearable when they write her so passive-aggressive. She needs to be meddling in Carly and Sonny's lives, not Brando and Sasha's. I can't watch another scene of Brando telling Gladys to butt out.

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Shawn, you lost year of your son' life but that's because you were working with a criminal organization and pleaded guilty.

This is another thing I cannot listen to one more time. Shawn was not forced to take that stupid plea bargain. It was his own idiotic decision, so that he could spare Sonny. Well, look what that got him. 

"How likely is it that you think Nikolas had Hayden shot?" I'd say 100 percent, Alexis, but the show is trying to gaslight me into believing otherwise. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Phyllis is a little too sanctimonious with Nina. Has she forgotten how much she encouraged Nina and amnesiac Mike to get together?

While true, she didn't exactly have the same info as Nina.

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Not only did Nina not "steal a year of Sonny' life", she's not the reason he's got amnesia. That was pure Sonny, determined to kill Julian.

Please tell me you don't expect Sonny to take responsibility for any part of anything.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Ava "Well I said you and Spencer can forgive each other. I didn't say anything about me." also lol "I needed Spencer to learn not mess with me."

UO: I want Spencer to get his hands on a copy of the recording of Ava confessing to killing Kate and hold it over her head.  People can hand wave it like they hand wave Dr. O's multiple crimes, but I didn't forget nor forgive. I also don't buy that "but she suffered sooo much!!!" I DON'T CARE. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ambrosefolly said:

UO: I want Spencer to get his hands on a copy of the recording of Ava confessing to killing Kate and hold it over her head.  People can hand wave it like they hand wave Dr. O's multiple crimes, but I didn't forget nor forgive. I also don't buy that "but she suffered sooo much!!!" I DON'T CARE. 

The entire town including the PCPD knows that Ava killed Connie. How would he hold it over her head? And if Nik knows about it and obviously doesn't have a problem with it, what would be the leverage? 

And I'll say it again, Ava should have been given a key to the city. I rejoiced that day.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, tvgoddess said:

The entire town including the PCPD knows that Ava killed Connie. How would he hold it over her head? And if Nik knows about it and obviously doesn't have a problem with it, what would be the leverage? 

And I'll say it again, Ava should have been given a key to the city. I rejoiced that day.

Because it was evidence and she could go to prison for a good 8 years & I basically stopped watching after it became clear that Ava wasn't going to punished, not to mention that AJ ended up dying because of it. Kate Walsh was 10x the character than Ava is. She sucks. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"How likely is it that you think Nikolas had Hayden shot?" I'd say 100 percent, Alexis, but the show is trying to gaslight me into believing otherwise. 

Thank you! The retconning of this major storyline is so insulting to me. We already know who had Hayden shot. It was Nikolas. Laura knows this. Liz knew this. Sam and Drew knew it. Hayden knew it. Did Alexis know as well? This was not a secret or a mystery that had to be solved.

Now, I assume (which I know I shouldn't do) the retconned stairwell FB was to absolve Nikolas of this act completely. If all we're headed to is Sean confronting Nikolas only for Nikolas to say he didn't do (and that be the truth), can we just get there already? This story is taking FOREVER to gain traction and move along. 

It doesn't help that I don't care who shot Hayden. I also think Hayden not even being on the show right now is hurting this story. I'm supposed to care about someone who was shot (and thought she knew who did it and was perfectly fine) who's not even on the show anymore? It's like the Nelle reveal. I thought they were going to recast or bring the actress back. What's the point of making Nelle the daughter if she's not even on the show?!?!

GH sucks. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Katy M said:
32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She knew Mike had amnesia. That's plenty, AFAIC.

ETA: What does FB mean? Help out an oldz, please.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

ETA: What does FB mean? Help out an oldz, please.

Hahaha 🙂

It's my lazy way of writing "flashback." There was a recent retconned flashback w/Liz and Nikolas in the GH stairwell where Liz confronted him about putting the hit out on Hayden, and Nikolas claimed that he had just made that up but had never done it. I thought it was the show's way of retconning the entire story but who knows w/these writers. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Because it was evidence and she could go to prison for a good 8 years & I basically stopped watching after it became clear that Ava wasn't going to punished, not to mention that AJ ended up dying because of it. Kate Walsh was 10x the character than Ava is. She sucks. 

Who is Kate Walsh?

Edited by tvgoddess
3 minutes ago, Sheggy50G said:

I think Carly was calling Jax to try to strong arm him into taking Crimson away from Nina....a thing that she loves.

Yep, that was the plan.  Also Carly showing her hypocrite stripes again with this nugget:

Carly "I'm going to take something away from her like she took Sonny from me for NINE months.'

Uhm Carly, technically you already kept something from Nina......the knowledge that Nelle was her daughter, while she was alive and in her death.  So, shut your pie hole.  

• Like 1
  • Love 20
On 10/11/2021 at 10:45 AM, dubbel zout said:

We haven't seen many sex scenes between the adults since Covid started. I think the show is smart to avoid sex with the teens altogether under the circumstances.

I agree that's the most common sense explanation. Even a conversation about how far to go, at least in soapworld, starts after the young lovers come out of a heavy-duty clinch. I think the writers are trying to avoid having to think of workarounds by just avoiding the subject altogether.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I did appreciate the irony of Ava telling Nik that Spencer can't be helped until he realizes the consequences of his actions as Jason once again shields Carly from the consequences of hers.

there is still hope for Spencer. . i believe (i have to). 
Honestly i wish Jason would shut up and let carly burn her life to the ground. it would be so enjoyable. 

6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Uhm Carly, technically you already kept something from Nina......the knowledge that Nelle was her daughter, while she was alive and in her death.  So, shut your pie hole.  

didn't Carly find out after Nelle died? (not like it matters- she was fully prepared to take that to the grave if necessary).  but this whole thing today pissed me off.

Carly and Jax stole months of Spencer's life from Nikolas. and if Carly had it her way, she would have done it for the rest of her life. Carly stole a year of AJ getting to know his son because she wanted to keep screwing Tony and then later Jason and would have happily kept her mouth shut if Robin hadn't had enough of that garbage. 

Nina keeps quiet for "nine months!" (no show) - after showing the effort to call, feeling conflicted about lying, talking to mike about wanting to know his past and simply getting in over her head. then calmly comes back to town and takes her lumps from everyone without getting vindictive or shew like or making it about her (except for carly, and even then, she simply pointed out that Carly's hypocritical ass needed to shut up because she did the same thing) ALSO ALSO SONNY DID NOTHING TO HELP HIMSELF, something that nina is still keeping quiet about where as I- clearly not the bigger person - would have flung that among other things in Carly's smug mug. 

as for the Ava (Obrect) debate. it's fine if people don't wanna forget they were evil, and what not - I didn't really watch during that time - but from what i've glimpsed they served time *limited as it is on soaps* and they genuinely for the most part regret their past or their actions. they aren't those people anymore. Sure they straddle the line from time to time but to me they are grey characters.  Carly and Sonny and Jason never show remorse, never grow from their stuff at all and continually do it over and over again to benefit them.  I don't mind the grey - but i mind what CarSaSon does. 

• Like 1
  • Love 15

I realize it's a little awkward to confess to the woman you're currently, tempestuously married to that you may have attempted a little light uxoricide with a previous wife.

But I do hope Nikolas puts his cards on the table. After all, if you had a guilty secret, wouldn't you want Ava "Carries around lighter fluid in her purse to get rid of evidence at a moment's notice"  Jerome in your corner?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Who is Kate Walsh?

The actress who played Addison Montgomery on Grey's Anatomy.

@Ambrosefolly meant Kate Howard, who was played by Megan Ward (of the excellent hair) and then Kelly Sullivan; fashion editor, Maxie's mentor, Olivia's cousin, Sonny's ghost bride, and Ava's murder victim.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

Ava . . . "I needed Spencer to learn not mess with me."

The best part of this exchange was Nik's very Cassidine response, essentially, "I can respect that."

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Typical Sonny, rich as he is, that his idea of "I pay my debts" is giving Jax a case of pasta sauce.

Especially since Jax didn't even say he liked it, just that Joss said it reminded her of Sonny's sauce.

• LOL 13
3 hours ago, lala2 said:

It's my lazy way of writing "flashback." There was a recent retconned flashback w/Liz and Nikolas in the GH stairwell where Liz confronted him about putting the hit out on Hayden, and Nikolas claimed that he had just made that up but had never done it. I thought it was the show's way of retconning the entire story but who knows w/these writers. 

To me, it appeared that Nikolas was covering his ass trying to convince Liz that he wasn't guilty. He was acting sketchy as hell in that retcon scene. We also saw scenes of him acting sketchy aroung Shawn including thanking someone for messing with Shawn''s parole hearing.

Nikolas should just tell Ava because she won't care.

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

didn't Carly find out after Nelle died? (not like it matters- she was fully prepared to take that to the grave if necessary).  but this whole thing today pissed me off.

Carly found out after Nelle died (even though I still think Nelle is stil out there alive just biding her time)>

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Carly and Jax stole months of Spencer's life from Nikolas. and if Carly had it her way, she would have done it for the rest of her life

Jax was the one who paid off Dr Meadows to lie about the paternity test when Courtney was pregnant and it was until after Spencer was born that Carly found out and Jax talked her into keeping quiet.

But seeing how Nikolas spoiled and neglected Spencer since he was born, maybe he would have been better off being raised by Jax.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I realize it's a little awkward to confess to the woman you're currently, tempestuously married to that you may have attempted a little light uxoricide with a previous wife.

But I do hope Nikolas puts his cards on the table. After all, if you had a guilty secret, wouldn't you want Ava "Carries around lighter fluid in her purse to get rid of evidence at a moment's notice"  Jerome in your corner?

I don’t know why Ava would care. It was a terrible storyline but Ava didn’t care when she found out about it originally (she was yet another person who already knew he’s responsible) and Nik and Hayden got together after the shooting because Hayden herself didn’t care until she figured out she could benefit from it. The start of Nava was just a redux of Nikolas and Hayden. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Jax talked her into keeping quiet.

yeah. and she kept quiet. and was okay with it. that's pretty much the rub. and even if we remove this strike from the record. there will ALWAYS be the Michael/AJ thing. 

• Love 10

Jason:  "We thought Sonny was dead.  I'm sure he'll totally understand that he was 90 seconds away from walking in on us screwing."  Yes, because as we know, Sonny is a totally reasonable, understanding man.

Previews: Is Sonny seriously going to try and run Nina out of town?  See above.  What an asshole.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

To me, it appeared that Nikolas was covering his ass trying to convince Liz that he wasn't guilty. He was acting sketchy as hell in that retcon scene. 

See . . . . for me, the only point of that FB was to establish Nik’s innocence. Once the story started, we already saw it had been changed when Laura acted like she didn’t know Nikolas had Hayden shot! Then, we saw everyone else who knew was also suffering from amnesia. 

If Nikolas has still done it, that retconned FB was completely pointless. It just cleared Liz, not everyone else who also knew. Liz could have just remained part of the mass amnesia group.

Edited by lala2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, lala2 said:

Thank you! The retconning of this major storyline is so insulting to me. We already know who had Hayden shot. It was Nikolas. Laura knows this. Liz knew this. Sam and Drew knew it. Hayden knew it. Did Alexis know as well? This was not a secret or a mystery that had to be solved

I’m fairly certain that Alexis didn’t know but that may have only happened because her character was so isolated to Julian back then. I don’t recall the big SM outrage over this SL being so obviously retconned until that episode it was first mentioned around Laura and Sam and it was clear that they didn’t know who was responsible.

I don’t think they should have revisited this SL but if they wanted to, they should have kept it as originally written and explored why so many people sat on the truth and why Shawn covered and sacrificed himself for Sonny. I’m also much more interested in TJ’s POV in this instead of Shawn’s because the latter made terrible decisions for years and in the end, it was his son who suffered. What we got is a place holder story for Shawn the one day a week he’s on. It’s been months of boring conversations and recaps and doesn’t even appear like it’s leading to Hayden’s return.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

don’t think they should have revisited this SL but if they wanted to, they should have kept it as originally written and explored why so many people sat on the truth and why Shawn covered and sacrificed himself for Sonny.

because that would have been a great story, and then have a lot of people questioning why they are soo supportive of the mob/mob activities. but then that actually means questioning Sonny who is legit the romantic lead of this show and we can't have that can we.

i hurt my eyeballs rolling them so hard. 

• Love 7

The Mets should hire Sonny as their next pitcher.  Look how much damage he did to that watch.  I have visions of Phyllis rappelling down a cliff to retrieve the watch.

BTW, is Sonny ever going to look for his rings? 

You'd think if Phyllis wanted to bring him a memento, she'd go get his rings back.

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, lala2 said:

Hahaha 🙂

Was that referring to the fake hit that he made up to get her out of town when he returned from the dead or the real hit from before his non-death?

9 minutes ago, drtslim said:

Was that referring to the fake hit that he made up to get her out of town when he returned from the dead or the real hit from before his non-death?

It was the real hit. Liz was talking to someone who was also in the know - maybe Sam - and reflecting on some retconned conversation she had with Nik around that time about the hit.

Liz knows Nik got Hayden to leave town recently. She was angry with him for a minute about that and demanded that he find her sister and bring her back to town. 

Edited by lala2
  • Useful 2

I loved how Sonny was like ‘thanks for bringing me home, I’ll get you a case of my sauce’ and Jax was like ‘ummm no thanks’.  He’s not drinking the Kool Aid or eating the sauce.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

The actress who played Addison Montgomery on Grey's Anatomy.

@Ambrosefolly meant Kate Howard, who was played by Megan Ward (of the excellent hair) and then Kelly Sullivan; fashion editor, Maxie's mentor, Olivia's cousin, Sonny's ghost bride, and Ava's murder victim.

And I knew all of that. I was just having some fun. 🙃🤭

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Katy M said:

Yes. She was definitely mega pushy about getting Smike and Nina together and she didn't encourage Sonny to find out who he was, but I don't remember her actively discouraging him either. He was a grown man who could have done the leg work on his own and chose not to. And, if Phyllis knew that Nina knew who Sonny was she definitely wouldn't have been pushing them together so hard. So I get her thinking what Nina did was awful. 

7 hours ago, nilyank said:

Jax was the one who paid off Dr Meadows to lie about the paternity test when Courtney was pregnant and it was until after Spencer was born that Carly found out and Jax talked her into keeping quiet.

This is Carly. No one forces her to do anything. She could have told the truth, but chose not to. And, if I'm remembering correctly, Carly was pissed at whoever it was that revealed the truth. She was perfectly happy and willing to go along with the lie.

10 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Yeah, I thought the same thing after their last scene. This is Ava, not some waif-like delicate flower who will clutch her pearls over this. He needs to come clean and get her help.

9 hours ago, rur said:

The best part of this exchange was Nik's very Cassidine response, essentially, "I can respect that."

I LOVED this scene. I loved how much Ava hemmed and hawed before telling him. You could see she was conflicted in that she doesn't want to hurt Nik, but she'll be damned if she lets Spencer get away with doing what he did and not being apologetic for it. It was so great how she seemed to be prepared for more arguing but then when he said he could respect it, she was shocked. She's still not used to having a man have her back and pick her first.

"9 months." "9 months!" "9 MONTHS!" Shut up, show! Shut up! Every time someone specifically references the time frame (the inaccurate time frame) it makes me think if that godawful "9 months" speech NL's Emily did after arriving back in PC.

• Love 9

The whole scene with Carly and Brit was disgusting (on Carly's part, Brit rules of course).   I felt like it's really heavily implying that Carly procures bedmates for Jason.  They first must meet with Carly and she sniffs them, and questions them, maybe even cops a feel, and then let's them know she comes first, but she will allow them to share Jason's bed.

WTF???!!  This has really jumped the shark IMO.  Give me a break.  This is serious psychosexual stuff.  Does Carly have to watch the bedding?  Make sure the woman is performing well enough to satisfy Jason but not too well?  Sick stuff.  And not at all what I really want to watch,.  

• Love 17
3 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

And, if I'm remembering correctly, Carly was pissed at whoever it was that revealed the truth. She was perfectly happy and willing to go along with the lie.

It was Robin. It's like she is the Patron Saint of Screwing Carly Over for Baby Lying lol

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I just finished watching the episode and the writers should lay off whatever drugs they've been taking. 

Dear show, the Nixon Falls storyline happened NINE months ago, not 20. Nina did not know all along that Sonny was alive, so please, stop with that. You're changing the whole story, laying the blame squarely on Nina's shoulders. Where is Sonny's responsibility in all of this? He wasn't in a coma. His ass was dancing with brooms and tending bar while saying he didn't care about his past. So thank you for reminding everyone that Sonny is never responsible for anything. 

Dear show, please stop making Shawn into a victim because of his skin color. Shawn went to prison because he actively chose to protect the mob boss. He was there to shoot someone else. That still makes him a hitman and a criminal. Shawn wasn't an innocent bystander, he was actively committing a crime. And even if I don't remember half the stuff on this show, there is always someone on this board with a super duper memory who does.

Dear show, every time Carly opens her mouth about something that someone has done to her, a tape should roll showing her that she did the exact same thing to someone else before she is struck by lightning and reduced to ash. Take a goddamn seat, Carly. 

And please, kick Aurora and Crimson out of the building. The show can use a new set.

This is fucking exhausting. 

Whoever said that this is an hour of their life they won't be getting back. That, times 1,000,000.

• Love 11