Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Looks like SteveBurton's off time thanks to covid has started.

I actually thought that Kelly Momnaco looked and acted way better / more awake than most of the time lately, but I did not pay attention to her dress.

Finally Assme was busted (kinda) for something. 

Best moment of today's episode: RFS in the previews :D

• Love 1

Nick is enraged and mortified by Spencer's actions but he went too far by banishing his son from his life.  Even though Ava is angry about what Spencer put her and her daughter through, I think she will try to bridge the gap between father and son.  

Once Nick's anger has subsided, he and Ava should sit down with Kevin (and Laura?) to come up with a unified plan to help Spencer.  Kevin and Ava can compare notes on Esme and they can all agree that she is not only playing Spencer but is a dangerous woman.  They can all sit down with Spencer  and reaffirm their love and support for him, however, they can not let his behavior go unchecked.  

The first thing that needs to happen is to cut Spencer off financially.  He needs to learn what it is like to live in the real world.  The Jr. Prince needs to get a real world job and support himself.  He could work with Cam at Kelly's. He should be doing volunteer work at the hospital.  Also, Spencer needs to be in individual therapy and family therapy with Nick and Ava.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Carly and Sonny specialize in keeping kids away from their parents (Michael, Avery, young Joss and yes, Jason) and Michael had his own go at "You'll never see Wylie again" with Nelle so anything Michael and Carly say about Nina is major hypocrisy.

Of course they are.  Their solution to everything is to threaten to cut off access to whatever kid is on the chopping block.  They're disgusting.  And LOL at Willow's "what Nina did might be criminal" line.  I'd like to see her march down to the PCPD and say "I'd like to report a person lying to me!" and see how far that gets her.  I don't think even Dante would buy that.

Thank god Curtis was there for Nina today.  I don't need the entire damned town storming her with pitchforks. 

Sonny and Carly = gross.  That is all.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Of course they are.  Their solution to everything is to threaten to cut off access to whatever kid is on the chopping block.  They're disgusting.  And LOL at Willow's "what Nina did might be criminal" line.  I'd like to see her march down to the PCPD and say "I'd like to report a person lying to me!" and see how far that gets her.  I don't think even Dante would buy that.

Thank god Curtis was there for Nina today.  I don't need the entire damned town storming her with pitchforks. 

Sonny and Carly = gross.  That is all.

What i find amusing - is that the only people who are upset Team Corinthii. Jax was pissed because Nina was insane, but once she clued in and started telling the truth, Jax was like, what you did sucked, but this too will pass. Maxie was all "i'm totally judging you, but i still love you." Curtis was like "Well we all make mistakes, you didn't do this maliciously."

The only one who is "burn the world" is Carly and the spoiled brats. and i would... you know, kinda care, if you know, Carly wasn't a cow, and her kids weren't entitled baby cows. and you know, Sonny was someone worth grieving over. 

Like Michael's first reaction was "Well, screw Nina, I'm revoking Wiley privileges."  - why is that this families first reaction to anything? and you'd think Michael of all people would know what eliminating people out of his kid's life would do. For one brief (deluded) moment, when Willow was looking at Nina i was like, maybe she'll go "Look we made a horrible mistake and lied for months and we were shown compassion, maybe.." but nope. "you suck, Nina for lying."

I still want Nina to go "Look. I was wrong. I own that. But honestly, I asked Sonny if he wanted to know his past and he flat out told me no, so I honoured that request." end of story. (and truthfully, that would have been the angle I played."  Sonny made zero efforts to find out, Nina asked he said no. so i would be like okay. especially since it made Port Charles have one mobster less). 

• Love 15

Nina broached the subject of his past to Mike more than once. It's infuriating that it hasn't been mentioned yet. Not that it excuses Nina but Sonny needs to own up to his part in all of it. He had a phone and Google image search. Even my 80 year old mother can do it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
23 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Nina broached the subject of his past to Mike more than once. It's infuriating that it hasn't been mentioned yet. Not that it excuses Nina but Sonny needs to own up to his part in all of it. He had a phone and Google image search. Even my 80 year old mother can do it.  

right? Like i was having this argument on twitter, because this person is all "WHEN WILL NINA PAYYYY?!?!?!" and I was like  pay for what exactly? Not picking up the phone and saying "Hi Carly, Sonny is here?"  Nina should have mentioned it. I've never denied that. I mean. considering how cowish Carly was on the phone, I would have kept quiet for a week just to be all neeneer neener (because it had been 3 months at that point, what's another week). so after that, Nina was dead wrong (and then falling in love with him dead wrong).  but the show better pay off the fact that Mike was like "nah fam, I'm good." over and over again for nine months. I'm tired of these people acting like, had Nina told him the moment she saw him, Sonny's memories would have snapped in place (or that he'd fit back in PC), where in reality, Carly would have shown up, Mike would have said, "no thank you i'm good here." and then Carly would have had to deal.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

No one has gone after Nina with toothpicks let alone pitchforks. 

Liz who has close relationship with most of the people in Port Charles was snubbed for what she did when she kept quiet about about Jake being Jason. And that took months for people to forgive and get over it.

And yet somehow Nina gets a free pass? It hasn't even been one day.

While she did not keep quiet for 9 month, she left Port Charles because Michael banned her from seeing Wylie whom she had a total of 2 visits as his grandmother. Then she stayed in Nixon Falls hanging around Mike until Jax blackmailed Michael into letting Nina back into Wylie's life

So did Nina rush to Port Charles to spend all this wonderful quality time with Wylie and actually build a relationship with her? No she stayed in Nixon Falls after a quick visit and facetiming with Wylie that one time. She would continue to stay around Mike abandoning her life in Port Charles which included her relationship with Maxie, Liesl, James, her friends whom she lied about why she was staying away, her grandson, her job.

Sure it is great if you hate all things Corinthii who always get away with everything, but it boring as hell to watch as there is no fallout.

On the same show, Nikolas tells his only son that he is dead to him and will never forgive him but no one is going to say boo to Nina except for Carly. 

Nina loses nothing. Which is insane because the character was brought to be the crazy comatose wife of ME's 4th of 5 GH characters and a contract role from actress from another soap who is no longer here anymore.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Carly needs to be struck by lightning being so angry that Nina stole Wylie having a year of time with his grandfather (IT WASN'T A YEAR AND HE WILL NEVER HAVE ANY TIME WITH GRANDPA AJ) when she wanted to fine keep Nina out of his life permanently.

I was thinking that Mooby spent no time with Wylie - show failed to establish that Mooby had a grandfather relationship with Wylie.

12 hours ago, lala2 said:

As a family attorney, I agreed w/Curtis. I missed Millow yelling at Nina (thank goodness), but I heard what Curtis said, and he's right. Nina is not a danger to that child. She pops up every once in a while. It's not a big deal, but then I never thought Nina or Nelle having contact w/this kid was a huge deal. 

Agree, props to Curtis for pointing out that they would be punishing Wylie - they are the shebeast are shitty people for using a child to punish Nina rather than thinking of the child.

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

The only one who is "burn the world" is Carly and the spoiled brats. and i would... you know, kinda care, if you know, Carly wasn't a cow, and her kids weren't entitled baby cows. and you know, Sonny was someone worth grieving over. 

Like Michael's first reaction was "Well, screw Nina, I'm revoking Wiley privileges."  - why is that this families first reaction to anything? and you'd think Michael of all people would know what eliminating people out of his kid's life would do. For one brief (deluded) moment, when Willow was looking at Nina i was like, maybe she'll go "Look we made a horrible mistake and lied for months and we were shown compassion, maybe.." but nope. "you suck, Nina for lying."

I still want Nina to go "Look. I was wrong. I own that. But honestly, I asked Sonny if he wanted to know his past and he flat out told me no, so I honoured that request." end of story. (and truthfully, that would have been the angle I played."  Sonny made zero efforts to find out, Nina asked he said no. so i would be like okay. especially since it made Port Charles have one mobster less). 

Sonny claiming he missed the Shebeast was absurd.  He had amnesia and did not remember her.  

• Love 5
18 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

First of all I hope you are feeling better and out of the hospital!  On the BLQ front, the actress did have a baby shortly before returning to the show, however the were dressing her frumpy even before that.  I hate the boxy blazers, although I guess they fit her character.

Perhaps she isn't stick thin and is very shapely.  She is stunningly beautiful and they should show her voluptuousness, we won't fall into shock seeing the figure of someone who isn't a 0-2.    

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, CeChase said:

Perhaps she isn't stick thin and is very shapely.  She is stunningly beautiful and they should show her voluptuousness, we won't fall into shock seeing the figure of someone who isn't a 0-2.    

true. but maybe she wants to be a bit covered up. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, CeChase said:

BLQ really is gorgeous, her skin and bone structure are to die for.

As much as CarSon sex grosses me out, it would have been fun if they included the scene so Carly could accidentally call him ‘Jason’

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

I broke a tooth last night and i have a hot date with a dentist's chair. i'm not sure if i'll be back in time to recap the episode. (i spent all the little energy i had getting to the dentist only to be told, while they were open at X time, no one was actually in for another 3.5 hrs. not amused). If  it's a quick patch job, I can grab a quick nap, then be good to go. :)

but just letting y'all know in case i can't. 

I'm behind in my viewing, but I've been reading the board.  So, just want to kind of comment on something, in case there are others like me.  I just saw the epi where Sonny was yelling at Nina.  I saw the comments earlier that he was typical Sonny and a jerk for yelling at her.  I don't particularly like Sonny and didn't want to defend him, but just kind of thought to myself that I would have yelled to.  So, now that I've seen it, I will say that the problem wasn't that he was yelling at her per se.  It was that he was aggressively yelling in her face in a very threatening manner.  So, just thought I'd clarify for anyone else like me who didn't see and agreed that yelling might be at least a little bit in order, LOL.

• Love 6

Nik was just furious in the moment with Spencer, and hopefully Spencer will understand that, seeing as Spencer basically said the same shit to Nik after Nik fake stabbed him. ...The Cassadine runs deep in these men! 

To be fair to Sonny (I know, why would I do that?!?!), but he is not wholly accountable for not wanting to figure out who he is, because he did not receive proper medical care as a major head trauma patient with complete amnesia. Where was the follow up, the counseling, the patient advocacy, etc.? It's ridiculous that they simply discharged him (and Phyllis knows that). I googled around a bit and can understand how in order to deal with extreme confusion and stress, amnesia patients may become very protective of the only perception of self-awareness that they have, which is the immediate one. Of course, Mo portrayed none of that and we just got kind, content "Dances with Brooms" Mike.  ...and now back to my regularly scheduled hatred of Sonny. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Michael was irritatingly whiny in yesterday's episode, no question. HOWEVER, he went from hearing about it at the beginning of the ep, to by the end of it looking confuzzled that Willow might be right that they might need to make allowances for Wiley's sake. That tells me he's about to fold like a cheap suit.  

I don't know if Willow was right that Nina might be criminally liable, but certainly IRL that would be a legit civil lawsuit. (I'm still on her side, though.) 

• LOL 3

It's not as if anyone in Port Charles asked Nina if she'd seen Sonny while she was away.  She didn't scam Sonny out of any money, she didn't take away his business, he wasn't physically hurt. I don't know what she could be sued for, criminally or civilly. She's guilty morally for not saying anything, but that's not illegal.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's not as if anyone in Port Charles asked Nina if she'd seen Sonny while she was away.  She didn't scam Sonny out of any money, she didn't take away his business, he wasn't physically hurt. I don't know what she could be sued for, criminally or civilly. She's guilty morally for not saying anything, but that's not illegal.

If Sonny were a minor, I would think there definitely could be some repercussions.  but, if Sonny were a minor he would never have been allowed out of the hospital to wander the earth at will.

Legally, I don't know how much a hospital can force on an adult, even one with amnesia.  However, the whole ridiculousness hinges on Sonny's prints not popping up.  My prints?  Fine.  I don't think I've ever been fingerprinted.  But, Sonny?  No way.  His prints are in the system.  But, if anybody is liable for anything, it would be the hospital.  I'm not even saying they are, but they're the only ones I can see with a real case against them.

This would have made more sense if he'd been able to stumble off on his own and not gone to a hospital and Phyllis not be a nurse.  Or the bar people think his amnesia story is a bunch of marlarkey and he's just a nice guy who needs to hide out.

As for Nina, she definitely didn't do anything criminal.  In America, you can sue anybody for anything, but if I were a juror, I don't think I'd find her liable for anything.   But, as we all know, Port Charles is a legal jurisdiction unto itself.  Nina could very well end up with life in prison for kidnapping via subterfuge.

• Love 7

I've got about two weeks' worth of episodes sitting in my queue. This week will make it three.

I just have no patience for whatever discomfort SheBeast may have had boinking her husband, since she's always been in twisted wuv with Jason; Mooby was her sloppy seconds. Even before the show pivoted from a marriage of convenience to it suddenly being about her betraying Mooby and the marriage being real, blah, blah, fishcakes, this CUJO was always marking her territory where Jaysus was concerned. Too soon my ass.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

Sure it is great if you hate all things Corinthii who always get away with everything, but it's boring as hell to watch as there is no fallout.

Isn't that enough reason?

Like, okay, Nina should have told someone or said something, but given the things that Carly has done (and continues to do) it's laughable when she tries to claim the moral high ground. Carly's the one who destroyed A.J.'s life because she wanted to keep Tony and the secret of Michael's paternity to herself, and then she helped cover up his murder. And yet she still swoops into Monica's house as if she has some right to be there. And Monica lets her. The fact that literally no one except for outliers like Scotty are allowed to turn their noses up at the Corinthii is where the lack of fallout is, since that's been going on a lot longer than what Nina got up to. It's particularly hilarious that Carly screeching at Nina over the phone in the first damn place is why she kept quiet at first, it just got out of control.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, Kiki777 said:
6 hours ago, CeChase said:

BLQ really is gorgeous, her skin and bone structure are to die for.

Well, as this Board's resident admirer of feminine pulchritude, of course I have to weigh in, lol. It took awhile, but BLQ has grown on me; she's an exotic beauty with a little meat on her bones - some of us guys actually like that.🙃

And Maxie will always be a Rubenesque cutie to me. But...my range is wide - I've always thought Elizabeth is so gorgeous that it actually hurts to look at her sometimes.☺️

• Love 9

Well no Corinthos in sight so that was a win, but Peter using a tarot card to control Drew? FAIL. A lot of dialogue and recapping today. Oh, and some strange college football talk lol. Go Dawgs. 

Way to trash Sam and Drew's relationship, Show. And Sam. 

No Corinthii in sight for tomorrow either. I can't believe we get a two-day break from Carly. The soap gods must have finally taken pity on us. 

Edited by tvgoddess
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Well no Corinthos in sight so that was a win, but Peter using a tarot card to control Drew? FAIL. A lot of dialogue and recapping today. Oh, and some strange college football talk lol. Go Dawgs. 

Way to trash Sam and Drew's relationship, Show. And Sam. 

Peter controlling Drew doesn't even make sense. Jake Doe was 'controlled' by a microchip and Helena when he got to Port Charles, right? The person controlling you and the method of control doesn't transfer over from person to person.

Sam married Drew Cain after finding out he was Drew Cain because she loved HIM. Why bother bringing back a low-rent recast Drew for this shit?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

Sam married Drew Cain after finding out he was Drew Cain because she loved HIM. Why bother bringing back a low-rent recast Drew for this shit?

Total retcon that tells me one thing. They're going all in on Sante. Lord help them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Let me start with the good today: an hour without Jason/Carly/Sonny/Nina really flew by. Not even Peter could spoil the mood (of course, it helps that Victor was there to  treat him as the pathetic hanger-on he is; don't stop doing that, Victor). Drew and Valentin had a really nice conversation (always love Drew in dad-mode) AND we got Robert on the case with Anna in search of Drew. Finally.

And then Sam had to open her mouth and spew a bunch of nonsense that's frankly super insulting to Drew and I won't stand for it. She doesn't know who he is? The man who tried to shield her and the kids from the business, who made their family his top priority, that man wasn't real?? Absurd. So what if Sam doesn't know the nitty-gritty details of his past and so what if he once believed he was Jason. Sam sure as hell knows the strength of this man's character, regardless of what name he was using at the time. Pretending otherwise is a slap in the face of the Drew/Sam relationship and a pretty transparent method of carving emotional distance between the two of them, and I don't like that at all.

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Total retcon that tells me one thing. They're going all in on Sante. Lord help them.

I know they're liked amongst certain fans, but Sante is awful to me.  One giant snooze.

• Love 11

I am/was a big Dream fan, however!!!...  I can sort of see a viewpoint that Sam remarried Drew after Jason's return as a way of clinging to the life that they had built together and that stable family that they were and put aside all the WTF about the whole situation.  She didn't go and try and figure things out until AFTER Drew left her.  Through all the reveal about Drew's identity and Oscar's existence and everything she was busy supporting him and trying to burry her Jason angst until it all just fell on her (which is making me giggle considering the earthquake stuff at that time).  She was living in a bubble of denial and when it popped, it popped hard.  Then she did take time and really think critically about all the reasons that, frankly, she and Drew should have been in a shit ton of family/personal therapy through all of that shit.  And she felt good about that separation.  Now time has passed and she has a different perspective on all of it.  

Do I like that she went back to Mob Molling for the Brick Wall?  No.

Do I like that she's devaluing a pairing I loved (and frankly the only time in many years I could stand her)? No. 

But I do sort of understand this as a way to play it, giving what we have.

• Love 3

Drew asking Valentin to tell him about Scout was extremely bittersweet.

When Harmony described Dallas Kirby, I was like well this person sounds like bad news, especially since they associated with a scumbag like Shiloh. They were probably kidnapping, marking and raping women oversees. I was expecting some tattooed bald guy with arms and legs the size of trunks. Instead, we got a good looking woman who told Dante and Sam to take the money and her bracelet, that she'd given them a head start and then volunteered all the information she had about Drew's plane and how it never crashed. Way to subvert expectations, Show!

I never thought that Curtis and Portia had any sort of chemistry. They always felt forced to me, but I was just uncomfortable watching them today knowing that Portia may be (is) lying about Trina's paternity to Curtis. Curtis wanted to have children when he and Jordan got married and she didn't. And that caused friction between them for a while. So I'm not sure that this is something he will forgive her. It's one thing for him not to know when they had zero contact, it's another for him not to know after he specifically asked her if Trina was his kid.

Way to trash the one non toxic relationship Sam was in, the one relationship where she was put first, writers. Bravo, assholes!

I was very happy to see Robert back. Robert just brings everything to life around him, I find. Birds start singing and flowers bloom and it's spring again!

I really hate how dumb the villains on this show are, or how attached to some actors FV is. Viktor knows that Peter is about to double-cross him, so instead of putting a bullet in the back of his head, he lets him wander around like no biggie, but kidnaps Valentin to help him get rid of the guy. Peter is an ineffective mofo. Put on your big boy pants and get rid of the guy, Vik! And we want to see the body, the cremation as he goes into the oven too. Signed the entire GH fandom.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 16

'm thinking that when Sam says that she didn't know Drew or the Drew she thought never existed, it's because she thought that he was Jason. She was so fixated on Jason that she didn't care to find out who Drew was.

As happy as I am that there is finally a major plot that doesn't involved a Corinthos (although it does involved Peter so it loses points there), I don't understand why Victor would be willing to pay $2 million to get Drew and then store him in a private prison for years. If we have learned nothing else the past few years, we've learned that people will do anything you want for money or religion or a belief.

As someone who has tried everything from hypnosis to neuroplasticity to deal with issues from emotions to weight loss, I only wish that mind control were as easy as a tarot card.

40 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

how attached to some actors FV is. Viktor knows that Peter is about to double-cross him, so instead of putting a bullet in the back of his head, he lets him wander around like no biggie, but kidnaps Valentin to help him get rid of the guy. Peter is an ineffective mofo. Put on your big boy pants and get rid of the guy, Vik! And we want to see the body, the cremation as he goes into the oven too. Signed the entire GH fandom.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And because it must be said, she did ask Sonny if he wanted to know who he was, and told him that she couldn't have a relationship with him as long as he didn't know.

Even Jax tried to suggest to 'Mike' that he find out who his and got shouting Sonny in return for his pains.

But Sonny will never bear any of the blame.

3 hours ago, Katy M said:

Legally, I don't know how much a hospital can force on an adult, even one with amnesia.  However, the whole ridiculousness hinges on Sonny's prints not popping up.  My prints?  Fine.  I don't think I've ever been fingerprinted.  But, Sonny?  No way.  His prints are in the system.  But, if anybody is liable for anything, it would be the hospital.  I'm not even saying they are, but they're the only ones I can see with a real case against them.

And the sole law enforcement officer in Nixon Falls who said that he ran "Mike's" prints and nothing showed up. Maybe they don't have internet to connect to the prison database.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

I broke a tooth last night and i have a hot date with a dentist's chair. i'm not sure if i'll be back in time to recap the episode. (i spent all the little energy i had getting to the dentist only to be told, while they were open at X time, no one was actually in for another 3.5 hrs. not amused). If  it's a quick patch job, I can grab a quick nap, then be good to go. :)

but just letting y'all know in case i can't. 

Feel better soon @Daisy!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But will we be able to tell?

We gotta watch the arms. If she makes a circle and puts that circle around him, that will tell us that she's emotional.

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Has GH done a Manchurian Candidate type story before? How did Peter know that the tarot card would be the trigger - is he the one who programmed Drew?

Drew as Jake Doe played by Billy Miller already did this storyline. He was Helena's "soldier boy" and did his bidding.  She controlled him.  They're redoing it now with CM.

Of course he was also supposedly Jason at the time.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3

Is it just me or does the show seem even more heavy with recapping than usual? I didn’t care about Naomi/Barstow/Creighton Clarke when the scenes actually happened so I’m not sure why I had to hear Curtis/Portia be the 3rd pair to discuss it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Peter controlling Drew doesn't even make sense. Jake Doe was 'controlled' by a microchip and Helena when he got to Port Charles, right? The person controlling you and the method of control doesn't transfer over from person to person.

Sometimes I wonder if the PTB don't do things like this to mess with the actors who got on their bad side.  Forcing NLG into a cozy scene with Ingo recently comes to mind.  Kemo talked a lot about how she and Miller worked to build Dream, and we know there was BTS drama and Kemo was very unhappy.  Now they have forced her to say she never loved him.  So, who knows.  I side eye all this stuff. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

The first Sonny-Carly-Jason free episode since early September. Thanks to the soap Gods for small favors.

RFS is finally back in the game, even better.

Was this the first time the key is mentioned? And what about Drew's programming, did we know about that?

So Valentin and Victor finally meet, intriguing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

'm thinking that when Sam says that she didn't know Drew or the Drew she thought never existed, it's because she thought that he was Jason. She was so fixated on Jason that she didn't care to find out who Drew was.

Back then anyway, I never bought that Sam wanted someone different than Jason. She just wanted a Jason who put her and the kids ahead of Carly and Sonny. However, I think the dialogue today was probably an anvil for Sam to get to know the “real” Drew and realize that a lot of what she loved about him wasn’t Jason. Not like they remotely had the same personality and motivations. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

THANK YOU!  I thought I was goings nuts. 

And also, Mr. Sheffield, with his former face, was the one who started that whole project in the first place so why would he need LWB/FS's help?  Oh the stupid.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Daisy said:

I broke a tooth last night and i have a hot date with a dentist's chair.

So you have to share your pain by making us watch Dante and Sam 😉 Thanks💮💮💮

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Feel better soon @Daisy!

20 minutes ago, Blackie said:

So you have to share your pain by making us watch Dante and Sam 😉 Thanks💮💮💮

lol sorry ;) 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Well, as this Board's resident admirer of feminine pulchritude, of course I have to weigh in, lol. It took awhile, but BLQ has grown on me; she's an exotic beauty with a little meat on her bones - some of us guys actually like that.🙃

And Maxie will always be a Rubenesque cutie to me. But...my range is wide - I've always thought Elizabeth is so gorgeous that it actually hurts to look at her sometimes.☺️

I in NO WAY meant any criticism, I was merely curious because every time I tuned in I saw the blue blazer,that's all.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Michael was irritatingly whiny in yesterday's episode, no question. HOWEVER, he went from hearing about it at the beginning of the ep, to by the end of it looking confuzzled that Willow might be right that they might need to make allowances for Wiley's sake. That tells me he's about to fold like a cheap suit.  

I don't know if Willow was right that Nina might be criminally liable, but certainly IRL that would be a legit civil lawsuit. (I'm still on her side, though.) 

I don't think she could be.  There's no law that you must report things, at least, other than suspected child abuse.  

Nina didn't owe anyone anything.  Carly is so entitled to think a woman she has made an enemy of has some duty to do anything for her.  They should have been looking for the body.  The police would have been in normal world, as any suspicious death is investigated.  Carly should have been harassing the cops.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Back then anyway, I never bought that Sam wanted someone different than Jason. She just wanted a Jason who put her and the kids ahead of Carly and Sonny. However, I think the dialogue today was probably an anvil for Sam to get to know the “real” Drew and realize that a lot of what she loved about him wasn’t Jason. Not like they remotely had the same personality and motivations. 

And that is why I much preferred Drew.😏

My guess is the opposite, that between Sam's speech today and Drew writing Scout's name on the wall and asking only about her and not Sam, they're putting a stake into Dream  and going full steam ahead  with Sam/Dante.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And that is why I much preferred Drew.😏

My guess is the opposite, that between Sam's speech today and Drew writing Scout's name on the wall and asking only about her and not Sam, they're putting a stake into Dream  and going full steam ahead  with Sam/Dante.

IMO without BM in the role, there's no point to bringing back Dream, and I am liking Sante, so I'm okay with this. 

• Love 2