Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm so bummed I hate Willow now, because I liked her a lot before she hooked up with Michael. She has no mind of her own anymore. All she does is say how great Michael is. UGH. He's not.

Think how the actress feels, to go from the scene where Willow finds out that her son is dead to this.

But you wrong Willow. She also gets to say how great Wylie is with the occasional detour into how great Carly and Sonny are.

14 hours ago, Blackie said:

I admit I totally forget the part where Phylis took Mike to a Dr and got meds. But unless he was under ongoing care of this Dr (and why wasn't this Dr helping him find out who he was), then he wasn't getting proper mental health care. I am glad Jason brought that up today. I know this show retcons everything but I don't think it will be that much of a retcon that Sonny now has a manic phase because he wasn't under psychiatric care for 9 months,

He actually was though because there was a doctor prescribing his medication.

The show seems to be setting up Sonny going into a manic phase, which I expect will end with all the fireworks of Chase blowing up at adulterous Willow and Michael or Carly's marriage to Jason which is to say none at all. But a LOT of psychiatrists think that their only rresponsibility is to titrate the medication.

6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't need to see Avery, Donna, or Wiley, so they can stay offscreen forever AFAIC.

Or at least until Donna is dating James although if she's as awful as Joss, I don't want to see that either.

• Love 1

OMG, I just thought of something. What if we are gonna have to sit through Sonny's sessions with his psychiatrist. OMG. The Academy really should give Mo a life time achievement award for reading cue cards. 

Also, Sonny doesn't even have to take "responsibility" for not looking for his family. Just say, "I told everyone I didn't want to know who I was, but, you know, I had major head trauma and amnesia and was not thinking clearly!"

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Also, Sonny doesn't even have to take "responsibility" for not looking for his family. Just say, "I told everyone I didn't want to know who I was, but, you know, I had major head trauma and amnesia and was not thinking clearly!"

That's pretty genius: It both takes responsibility and pawns it off. Talk about having it both ways. This is it!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Yes, he does not seem to blame the amnesia at all.  Every character overlooks that.  No one "stole his life," as even had it been revealed, he would not remember the family.  They are trying to have it both ways - Sonny gone all that time because of amnesia, but reactions now as if he did not.  

I wish Nina would defend herself more.  The writers are afraid for anyone to do that - but there would be more excitement.  

I join the idea that Maxie did not have to tell and the mystification why she would - where are they going with this?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

I wish Nina would defend herself more.  The writers are afraid for anyone to do that - but there would be more excitement.  

Honest question: What do you want her to say? Initially it was to get back at Carly (and I have no problem with that, heh), but to let it continue was indefensible. I don't think she can defend her actions once she didn't say anything for, say, a week.

• Love 2

Yes if ever one could get away with doing something questionable by using the excuse "Sorry, I was not myself" I think amnesia would be that time! 

Maybe they are doing this so Carly loses her shit on Nina and Sonny ends up telling Carly to back off. Thus, Carly is forced to turn to Jason so he can remind her that she is the most perfect human to ever walk the planet. Partner swapping ensues. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

I join the idea that Maxie did not have to tell and the mystification why she would - where are they going with this?

Nowhere.  It was all to have Carly (and her brat daughter) get to rip into somebody before sinking their claws into Nina, because why limit the amount of squawking Her Highness(es) do?  Had Sonny been the one to tell her, her reaction wouldn't have been quite so vitriolic, IMO.

Maybe they are doing this so Carly loses her shit on Nina and Sonny ends up telling Carly to back off. Thus, Carly is forced to turn to Jason so he can remind her that she is the most perfect human to ever walk the planet. 

Yes, I think that's probable.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 3

The unintentionally funny moment of Tuesday's show was oblivious Michael.

Nina was clearly emotional and talking and acting like she may never see Wiley again. Willow picked up on it and asked if Michael noticed and he was all, Nina? Has feelings? Oh, okay. She's probably happy to see Wiley. Doo de doo de doo. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Clearly it's no longer summer on the show, so isn't Mini-Shebeast away at college? Or did she decide she was going to commute from home, which is why she's in everybody's faces, acting like her mother's spawn?

What's 'away,' though?  She's going to PCU, so her being in town was a given.  

• Love 3

Joss should have so much already going on with school, her new boyfriend (which they've barely written since they got together), and the teaming up to expose Spesme. For her to be inserted into this Carly-Nina-Maxie stuff was stupid.

Is this the most chaste group of soap teens ever? They're all 18 and up. There is virtually nothing going on with them in that arena. And not that they have to all be sexing it up, but I just find it highly unrealistic.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, tvgoddess said:

Joss should have so much already going on with school, her new boyfriend (which they've barely written since they got together), and the teaming up to expose Spesme. For her to be inserted into this Carly-Nina-Maxie stuff was stupid.

Like mother, like daughter.

1 minute ago, tvgoddess said:

Is this the most chaste group of soap teens ever? They're all 18 and up. There is virtually nothing going on with them in that arena. And not that they have to all be sexing it up, but I just find it highly unrealistic.

So unrealistic.  At this point, I'm waiting for them to drop the comment that Spencer and Esme haven't had sex yet, either.  

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

It's totally weird to me. It's part of why I find @TeeVee329's description of this teen scene as "Disney Channel" so fitting.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

And GH is known worldwide for it's realism! 

I find it refreshing.  I like it that there are two young female soap characters not obsessed with getting married.

Edited by sugarbaker design
8 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I like it that there are two young female soap characters not obsessed with getting married.

Who on earth is talking about marriage? We're saying that it's weird that this group of 18 year-olds have apparently zero interest in sex. Not that sex should be the only thing they have going on, but, honestly, it is strange that it doesn't come up AT ALL.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

Someone legit wrote to me "Jason has a high moral standard." 

i nearly choked myself to death

Lmao where did someone write this??  I didn’t realize high moral standards applied to someone who blatantly had two people murdered along with the entire town knowing he’s a professional murderer. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

He actually was though because there was a doctor prescribing his medication.

Well that is a crap Dr if he didn't even question about Mike's amnesia and who he really is. Maybe that Dr should get a job at General Hospital.

This why I don't consider that was him  was getting mental health care, he had or didn't have appointments with a prescription writer.

Edited by Blackie
eta, clarity
2 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Not that sex should be the only thing they have going on, but, honestly, it is strange that it doesn't come up AT ALL.

honestly for me - i had no interest in sex (or even really finding a boyfriend) when i was in university and college. i was jus too busy studying, and being stressed out over a lot of things i simply didn't have the time. (but then i was the odd duck in my group so maybe you are right LOL)

4 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Lmao where did someone write this??  I didn’t realize high moral standards applied to someone who blatantly had two people murdered along with the entire town knowing he’s a professional murderer. 

right?! 
It was a comment to me on twitter (in saying that Carly has some nerve going to rip Nina a new one at the Q's of all places).  okay time to get started for the recap. 

8 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Well that is a crap Dr if he didn't even question about Mike's amnesia and who he really is. Maybe that Dr should get a job at General Hospital.

We don't know that she didn't question him. What with Frank being so cheap, the conversation could have been off screenville. I do remember Mooby agreeing to go in to have tests done to figure out why he was so manic; Phyllis bringing in the red-haired doctor; Mooby arguing and fighting with her; then agreeing to listen to her, and agreeing to take the lithium or whatever to control his manic episodes.

Now if he had any follow ups or appointments, we don't know. And I frankly don't give any bluedilly fucks. It was Bernard wanting to give Mooby Bi-Polar because he has it; but of course the show half asses it. Which is no surprise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Who on earth is talking about marriage? We're saying that it's weird that this group of 18 year-olds have apparently zero interest in sex. Not that sex should be the only thing they have going on, but, honestly, it is strange that it doesn't come up AT ALL.

It's not even just sex for me. Joss is fine with a body guard and makes jokes about it being like the secret service, because 18yr olds love having someone working for their parents around all the time. These kids have nothing to hide. 

But on the topic, Joss was already thrown into grieving girlfriend mode, while it's not marriage, still pretty serious. Cam's big arrest for pot was actually a well intentioned, though misguided, act. I don't need Trina/Cam/Joss to be drinking and having sex non stop, but they're way too bland. Then there's Spencer and whatever her name is the psychos. They desperately need middle ground. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Well, if you're talking about sex, you should be talking about marriage.  Sex should wait.  I know, it doesn't on soaps, but maybe it should once in a while.

• LOL 1

Oh, and Sonny whining about why his headstone was still there, when he only came back from the dead 5 minutes ago, and then ordering Jason to do something about it, was typical Sonny.  I don't know if he expected Jason to pick it up and take it with him, or what?  Did he lose his cellphone (along with his razor) so that he can't call one of his goons to make sure the headstone is gone?  Jason shoots people for you, he doesn't do windows.

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Oh, and Sonny whining about why his headstone was still there, when he only came back from the dead 5 minutes ago, and then ordering Jason to do something about it, was typical Sonny.  I don't know if he expected Jason to pick it up and take it with him, or what?

Now I'm picturing Jason on his motorcycle with a headstone strapped to his back. 

• LOL 16
27 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Well, if you're talking about sex, you should be talking about marriage.  Sex should wait.  I know, it doesn't on soaps, but maybe it should once in a while.

I just imagined Joss righteously announcing that she was waiting for marriage and laughed so hard I snorted and scared the dog. Don't get me wrong, it's a valid attitude, but one I would frankly find bizarre coming from any of these kids - Joss, Trina, Cam, or Spencer. Waiting to be in love? Sure. Marriage, specifically? Nah.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Katy M said:

It doesn't happen in real life, either. Otherwise there wouldn't be any teen pregnancies. Teenagers having sex before marriage has been a reality for decades.

• Love 1

Today's Journey
beware of lightning bolt strikes.

Hospital
Sonny is thanking Jason to bring up the bipolar. Jason says we need to call Dianne to get you declared legal. Sonny is like no, i need to tell Carly about Nina. Piph sees Sonny and is like YAY, IT'S A MIRACLE! (Shut up, Piph).  Britt is like. oh it's you again. Britt still doesn't want anything to do with Jason.

Sonny is telling Piph about how he almost died and he came back. Piph is like yay! you came back because you had so much to live for. I can't even with this crap. If this wasn't Sonny - it would mean more. (also MB is stuttering ). Piph was like Everyone was devastated when you died. (no. not everyone). When did Piph and Sonny become BFFS? (Franco death recap). my favourite part. "Jason would never kidnap people." Piph says it's good that he's back. 

Jason goes, I'll care about you if i help you or not. Britt goes well I don't give a damn about you. Sonny goes did you leave britt for carly? Sonny says I'll never forget that you two will sacrifice anything for my business. Jason gets a call, and it's Joss. Joss is meddling becuse oh no - Carly isn't answering her phone. Jason is on the case, he calls Spinelli to track Carly. 

Piph asks Britt if she's okay. Britt is like yah why? Piph goes "I know you have to be tough CoS, but i seee through you."

Q's
Carly is telling Nina how she's going to pay because she stole Sonny's life. Nina is like "Oh So Sonny told you." Carly doesn't even pause, and goes "You are going to tell me why you did what you did, then give me one good reason why I don't kill you." again. in the Q house. the hypocrisy. 

Carly is like i know you'd be here. One last visit with wiley before everyone found out. Nina is like,look it's all blowing up in my face, can't that be enough? Carly is like HELL NO. YOU DID IT. YOU GOT CAUGHT. YOU ARE GOING TO PAY (Please God. Let Monica show up and give her grief. Hell let it be Jane Elliot with all her hair flipping glory and let her rip Carly a new one. come on.) 

Nina is like I know what I did. Carly is like really? Let me hear it. Carly is like you made a scene at his funeral.  (wow they are going so fast, it's hard to transcribe) - you had to make sure he stayed dead? Nina was like, it wasn't like that. Carly: HE NEARLY BURNED TO DEATH!. Nina: (shocked) he told you that?! Carly: he said he was trapped in a burning building I'm sure you had to do something with it. Nina has had enough and said "Look, I'm sorry and I take responsibility for my actions and I'm not contrite as you want me to be but we didn't even talk about YOUR part in this."  Carly triggers righteous bitch face and goes "how is ANY of this my fault?"

Nina says look what you did, I called you and you were a cow. Carly: so i deserved months of grief over one rude phone call? (i had to laugh). Nina is like i didn't want things to go this far, if you don't believe me, ask Jax (sinister music). Carly: JAX KNOWS?! Nina: yah he figured it out and he encouraged me to tell the truth.... insisted. He thought i'd do the right thing." Carly: Why the hell would he do that.  (like. can we please remember this was totally the same day here. so it's not like Jax knew for weeks, show). 

Again all of this happening in the Q's house, considering all the crap she did to this family is just making me laugh at how indignant Carly is.

Carly: you had 9 months to do the right thing, everyone suffered, Sonny tended bar in some dive and you did nothing but lie to our faces, and Jax expected you to tell the truth? Nina: you feel qualified to judge because you know so much about telling the truth?" Carly: Screw you Nina. screw you! You stole 9 months of Sonny's life because I hurt your feelings? Nina: At least you got Sonny back! I'll never see my daughter again. Carly: the truth comes out! this was pay back for nelle. (Cue righteous bitch faces from both nina + carly).  (my rewind button is getting so much work). 

Carly: you act like Nelle was a martyr. She was a murderer, the world is better off without her and so is Wiley. (the fact that Nina didn't punch her face in is a testament that she is a better person than me, lemme tell you),  Nina: how can you say that to me, she was my child. Carly: I didn't know that until after she died. Nina: after you watched her fall to her death and did nothing. Carly starts laughing and Nina freaks out: How dare you laugh?! YOU stayed silent, YOU didn't call the police, YOU allowed her to ROT, not allowing me any comfort or any kind of closure (don't forget, not even going to tell you about her at alll, Nina)

Carly: so you wanted to balance the scale? Not tell me for nine months? Let us grieve a man who wasn't dead? You wanna hate me that's fine what about Sonny's kids? What about Sonny? How do you justify? Nina: i'll apologise to everyone, but I'll be damned if I ever apologise to you. (cue righteous bitch faces)

Nina: You let my daughter die. You lied to me for weeks. Then you tried everything in your power to rob me of my grandson. Carly: and I'd do it all over again. And if you want to hate me for it, come and getme. But don't use someone like sonny.  NIna: look at the bright side Sonny is back, you should be overjoyed. Carly: is that supposed to make it okay? alls well that ends well? Nina: no. but it's just better. everyone is happy that Sonny is back. but the real question is, will Sonny stay happy. (ohh  sookie sookie now! TELL HER Y'ALL FELL IN LOVE, NINA! DO IT!). Carly: What the hell is that supposed to mean? (say i with me: Cue Righteous Bitch Faces!!)

Teen Scene

Joss is like "Mom please remember Nina is Wiley's grandmother so count to ten." (Bitch shut up. where was this ten minutes ago when you were screaming at Maxie about Nina?) She hangs up and Cam and trina are like are you ready, Joss is like hell yah, and Trina goes, Spencer and Esme are going down

Cam is like let's talk about this. Joss is like you are backing out? Cam is like we need evidence. Joss is like "why we're not a court of law." (yah. so when the court of law showed that Jason was guilty, you were a righteous bitch cow, Joss). Joss and Esme are trash talking Spencer and Esme and is like look, win win, Ava gets to stay. Cam is like whatever, let's spring the trap 

----

Esme and Spencer are blowing smoke up Sonny's ass. I sleep.  Cam shows up. Apparently they are started school and Cam goes do you have the notes for class. barbs are thrown about smartness etc. Spencer isn't taking notes because he's auditing the class. Cam is like are we throwing another party since your dad is leaving. Spencer looks pissed. Cam is like they are going to Bora Bora. Spencer is like but we just moved in. Cam is like. "yah but that's when Trina told me he booked 2 tickets." Cam goes to pee, and Esme goes. "When will you learn I'm always right." 

Spencer is PISSED. why did i do any of this for if they are back together. Esme is like do you trust me? Spencer is like yes, but we took this too far. Esme is like "let me decide what's too far." Esme is off to do some bad guy stuff. Cam comes back. Cam goes I thought we were passed this. Spencer is like oh really? Honesty? What's the real reason why you stopped by?"

Cam goes I came to check up on you, there was tension. Spencer: oh when you three were gossiping about me and my girlfriend. Cam: I don't know how to say this without sounding weird. Spencer: you always sound weird. Spencer says Esme loves me, and compares him + Nik to some Emperor and stepson. Spencer goes why am I even fighting for him anyway? Cam: look my relationship with Franco was rough but it took time and he was like a real father to me. So you and nik can do it too.  Spencer; that's it - i'm not you and I'll never be. 

Trina is like be careful. Joss is like "I survived Nelle., whatever."

Joss followed Esme to the Hospital. "What are you doing?" (I would have died had Esme turned around and said "Getting a pap smear, and you?). 

Kelly's

Scotty is all "um Ava, why aren't the divorce papers signed, it's easy!." Ava is like ehh ummm, and Scotty goes "Don't you want to get  divorced." Strange New Nik appears!!! Ava and New Nik look at each other. (um.... new Nik - not feeling it). 

New Nik knocked out Bubba. (Who is Bubba?). Scotty is like I'll go see Bubba and represent him if he sues Nik. Nik is like I caught you. Ava is like too late. (Maybe if Nik didn't change faces he would have caught Ava). Nik is like Sonny is alive!! Ava: yah old news. Nik: wait you know?! (Okay New Nik's facial expressions is weird).  Nik is like Sonny has resources that we don't have. Ava rolls her eyes and goes what resources that Sonny have that you don't have. Ava is over Nik pushing and goes why can't you get this, Avery is in danger. Nik apologises. Scotty interrupts and says, ya maybe you shouldn't end it

Ava is like what?! Scotty is like yah you should stay together but I still get my fee. lol. Ava looks shocked. Scotty is like you learn to think things through when you get thrown out of a plane. Ava is like any word from Lisel? Scotty is like nope. but I'll find her. Y'all can't throw in the towel. We can keep you two together.  New Nik is throwing me off so much. Scotty is like be married, but date other people. Ava doesn't look impressed.  They are both jealous about the idea about dating other people. teehee it's kinda cute. They can't skip town because of the kids. (but Ava is leaving town without avery anyway). lol Scotty is like just assassinate the stalker lmao. Nik's like. okay whatever i got it - we're over. 

Ava is like thanks for helping, Scotty is like it's okay, I'll still bill the both of you. He takes the papers, and Nik says my resources are there to help you find Lisel. 

Show Ends With:
Hospital: Britt asks you see through me? Piph: always have, always will. Britt goes: what do you see, enlighten me. Piph: that you re going through crap. You can consider me a safe space.... within reason. Britt looks thoughtful. (Sonny shows up, more crap.). Esme introduces herself to Sonny.

Kelly: Ava says, I'm going. Nik: okay. I'll let you go but I'm not letting you go for long. I'll move heaven and earth to find out who is doing this to us. Ava thanks him. Nik goes, wait for me. Ava touches him and she leaves. New Nik looks like he's going to cry. So does Ava.

Cassadines: Spencer is like you are like the poster child for upstanding sons. I don't think I have the bond with my father and I don't think i deserve it after I've done. Cam goes: What did you do?

Qs: Nina says life was simpler. Mike was happy. Carly: STOP CALLING HIM MIKE!. Nina: he was! that's who he wanted to be. He wasn't consumed by anything. He wasn't mourning a loss to child to mob silence. (Carly rushes to beat Nina up, and Jason comes in). Carly.... demands NIna leaves.... Monica's house. (okay bitch). Jason says leave. Nina goes. tell wiley i'll be back. Carly says YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN. Nina: you can never change the fact that I'm his grandmother. Carly: YOU ARE NOTHING. 

Carly: she threw morgan in my face! Jason: but she lost you won.
Carly: I am going to burn Nina's life to the ground and spit on her ashes. (again THIS IS BEING SAID. IN MONICA'S HOUSE. HOLY. HELL). 

• Love 8

New Nikolas actor?

Holy crap. So Carly just basically threatened to kill Nina.

She and her spawn are as misogynistic as Sonny. 

I get that Carly is pissed, but she skates on everything she's ever done, just like he does.

This show is like a bad fairy tale. Or something.

Who are they writing this stuff for? Do people enjoy watching this shit? 

So sad how this show has devolved.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And people who don't want to get married should just plan on being celibate for their whole lives? That might work for Jason the robot, but that's kind of ridiculous to put on someone. As long as sex is safe and consensual, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it outside of marriage.

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Britt is like. oh it's you again. Britt still doesn't want anything to do with Jason. Jason goes, I'll care about you if i help you or not. Britt goes well I don't give a damn about you. 

This is music to my ears. I'm kind of surprised they don't have Britt falling over St. Jasus now that Sonny's back, but I will take this as long as it lasts.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It was announced in the media thread, Nik would be temporarily recast.

Oh, thanks!

I'll check that out. I liked current Nik.

Good grief. Pip even blows smoke up Sonny's ass about how wonderful his VITALS are!!!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

Not that sex should be the only thing they have going on, but, honestly, it is strange that it doesn't come up AT ALL.

The only reason I don’t think it’s strange is because none of the teens have really had a significant other since Oscar (which is kind of weird in itself that much is true).  Cam and Joss just started dating after being platonic friends their entire Iives.  Now they are all wrapped up in this Ava stalker business.  So maybe the sexy times are just on the backburner for now.

I loved that Nina called Carly out on her dismissive laughing.  It really is infuriating.  Christmas will come early for me if Sonny keeps up his Zen approach to Nina and tells Carly to stand down.  What will She-beast do then?

The Nikolas (temporary?) recast was horrible.  I’m usually pretty easy on temps since they are really just placeholders but this guy seemed more suited to be one of Sonny’s goons rather than a Cassadine.  He even had a New York/Italian accent.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

The Nikolas (temporary?) recast was horrible.  I’m usually pretty easy on temps since they are really just placeholders but this guy seemed more suited to be one of Sonny’s goons rather than a Cassadine.  He even had a New York/Italian accent.

Yeah, I was hoping he might be able to take over for MC who still isn't ringing true as Nik for me, but he was ungood.

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

The only reason I don’t think it’s strange is because none of the teens have really had a significant other since Oscar (which is kind of weird in itself that much is true).  Cam and Joss just started dating after being platonic friends their entire Iives.  Now they are all wrapped up in this Ava stalker business.  So maybe the sexy times are just on the backburner for now.

I loved that Nina called Carly out on her dismissive laughing.  It really is infuriating.  Christmas will come early for me if Sonny keeps up his Zen approach to Nina and tells Carly to stand down.  What will She-beast do then?

It wouldn't be terrible if the kids were seen do other, soapy things. Soap stories don't always revolve around relationships. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Jason gets a call, and it's Joss. Joss is meddling becuse oh no - Carly isn't answering her phone. Jason is on the case, he calls Spinelli to track Carly. 

Is Carly in a conservatorship?  Because the constant monitoring of a grown-ass (allegedly tm Silas) woman by her teenaged daughter is super obnoxious.

39 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Carly.... demands NIna leaves.... Monica's house.

Well, she's the Queen of Port Charles, so technically Monica's house falls under her monarchy. /sarcasm

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

It won't, but for now I'll enjoy the idea that Jason might have to actually put in some effort in a relationship.

Yeah. The last time he put any effort into a relationship was with...Robin.

Gee. Go Figure.

I was going to add Elizabeth too, but then we went running back to da bidnez when Demon Spawn SLS got shot in the head.

• Love 3

This is becoming like "Dynasty" or something.

Carly and (insert current female enemy here) should just end up fighting in a fountain or pool or mud patch. Whatever.

Again, who do they think likes watching these characters? I'm muting half the journey every day.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, seasons said:

This is becoming like "Dynasty" or something.

Carly and (insert current female enemy here) should just end up fighting in a fountain or pool or mud patch. Whatever.

Again, who do they think likes watching these characters? I'm muting half the journey every day.

Except in the ORIGINAL Dynasty, Krystal won more times over Alexis than Alexis always winning.

Hell, even on my favorite Prime time soap, Dallas, Major Tony Nelson JR lost sometimes; and he was the original MAGNIFICENT BASTARD I loved to Hate.

Or sticking with this show, there was a time when the GOOD GUYS and the COPS triumphed over the mob/villains/bad guys/harpies.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Let's marvel at this richness -

Carly: Hides the fact that Sonny killed AJ for goodness hows long because the truth of it would hurt Michael. Screw Monica and everyone else who would mourn him. that was important. and let's not forget he was a son of a bitch as he said while he was all sweaty and greasy after having sexy with Carly 

Carly: hides the fact that Nelle is Nina's daughter and would have continued to do so for the rest of her life because Nelle is evil "and deserved to die" and had no intention of giving Nina closure, letting her mourn or even letting her know she had a grandchild because it would get her in trouble - 

Nina is the scum of the because basically for a year she didn't tell Sonny who he was (who you know has amnesia so either she told him and he goes, who cares I'm Mike now - which is bascially what he did when confronted with the fact that Nina did know who he was). or Nina tells people and they go to Nixon Falls and they get upset and freak out that he's some guy who likes plaid which is a fate worse than death.  NINA is bad because she hid the truth from Carly and the Kids. but Carly has noooo problems doing it and feels like she was justified 

Nina screams you stole my child from me, and Carly stood there and laughed and said Nelle deserved it because she was a murderer - as if Sonny was the second coming of Wally Cleaver. like. i mean hell. i'm supposed to be like. "team Carly" because she has a leg to stand on, but Nina, while owning her crap, clapped Carly with some harsh truth and all Carly does is bear her teeth like a dog, revels in how she did basically the same thing to Nina, would do it again in a heart beat, and will burn Nina's life to the ground. 

How i wish Lila Rae or AJ's secret children would do the same to Sonny and Carly. and Jason. Please. Please. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I know it's splitting hairs, but Nina didn't keep Mooby from his family for "nine months". When did Nina leave and end up in Nixon Falls? Like in February or March?

Yeah, that bugs me, too.  It was the latter part of March.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I know it's splitting hairs, but Nina didn't keep Mooby from his family for "nine months". When did Nina leave and end up in Nixon Falls? Like in February or March?

I know, that's irritating. Do they think it somehow it makes Nina look worse if they say nine months instead of six? It's just pointlessly incorrect.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5