Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Yes, Carly, it's shocking—shocking!—that a car bomb exploded at your marriage of convenience to a mob hit man. Who'd've thunk it?

And Nina. Nina, Nina, Nina. You really love that abusive shit who was yelling at you about returning to his wife?

5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Isn't Ned Leo's legal father?

Has he adopted Leo? That was the plan, but I don't remember hearing if it ever happened.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm so glad I have this place to come to and say how disgusting this show is now lol. Everyone on Twitter is rooting for them to be screwing and then Sonny walks in. Like, I can't keep my food down. Why are you actively wishing for me to vomit? Fuck them all. 

And fuck Ms. Wu. Like the town doesn't do enough propping? Wishing them well. Shut up.

The only decent part was Anna and Valentin finally showing up. The entire rest and every single other character was trash. I really hate such a large portion of this cast. I'm not forgiving Chase for forgiving Millow. Can one single character be written the way I want? Is that too much to ask? Apparently so.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Are Jason and Carly in Carly's house or the metrocourt suite?  

I was hoping while Sony was walking around his living room he would have found a wedding invite or engagement announcement or something.

How did Sonny get past security without the guards freaking out and texting Jason immediately.

Why is it up to Nina to notify Maxie, why didn't Anna call Mac or Dante to get over there to protect Maxie.

Hopefully Sonny walks in soon so we don't have to watch anymore of Jason and Carly kissing.

eta Sonny was so obnoxious to Nina (yes she deserves it but..) she should have said, "ya Sonny's a prick so see you later".

Edited by Blackie
eta, clarity
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And Nina. Nina, Nina, Nina. You really love that abusive shit who was yelling at you about returning to his wife?

at that moment that's where everything should have crystalized for Nina. 

honestly, I don't know. the show drops so many points - i know they were celebrating him adopting leo and that's when Olivia found out about him + Alexis but i don't know if they were gonna sign papers that night too and obviously didn't. (maybe that's where they were going with it)

• Useful 2
3 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

And fuck Ms. Wu. Like the town doesn't do enough propping? Wishing them well. Shut up.

She's just being strategic.

3 minutes ago, Blackie said:

How did sonny get past security without the guards freaking out and texting Jason immediately.

Sonny's guards have always been useless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Blackie said:

How did sonny get past security without the guards freaking out and texting Jason immediately.

Because they have security of convenience.  How did Carly disappear before the wedding to go to Jake's?  They're getting married to keep Carly safe and she runs around town willy-nilly?  Really?

• Love 8

I don't know why Brando didn't come out and tell Gladys that Novak's car blew up with him in it. That might give her pause the next time she pushes Brando to ask Jason for "work."

I really wanted Sonny to bust into the reception and see Jason and Carly dancing and snarl, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?"

• Love 12

I like Chase but I’m upset with the writing for him, and I’m not interested in his soon-to-be romance with BLQ! Why is he apologizing to the Qs? What did he do to them? Did I miss an episode? Maybe if he had been permitted to actually be mad and had been allowed to actually exact some revenge on Millow, I could see why an “apology” was necessary but none of that happened. AFAIC, Chase didn’t do anything wrong and has no need to apologize for anything! I have no interest in him groveling to Millow or the Qs. That story ended with such a horrible whimper! Literally nothing interesting happened. If this was the plan all along - no conflict in Willow or with Millow - they may as well have ended it back in November 2020!! Chase’s paralysis was a complete waste of time. 

I don’t know about anyone else but I was largely bored today. The wedding reception was boring. I muted Michael and lots of other parts. Nothing exciting happened, and I fear nothing exciting will happen tomorrow. I may need to go back to my pre-COVID viewing habits (ie, watching clips of characters I enjoy on YT) even though I’m still WFH. Why does it seem like GH is allergic to drama?!? 

I was happy Austin walked away from Olivia. Why argue with her?! She’s beyond annoying!! Ned should leave Olivia. What kind of marriage can they have if he can’t even have an opinion on her precious son?!? Grow up, Olivia! I know her attitude is true to life - I’ve seen it - but that doesn’t make it any less annoying! 

And now Nina cares about Maxie! Jax was calling Maxie last week, and Nina was all like, “Forget Peter! Run into that burning bldg and save Mike!” 🙄

I’m one who hopes Sonny walks in on something - kissing, sex. I don’t care. I need some return on the investment I’ve given to this awful story. 

And I’m assuming Peter escapes again. I doubt they’re ready to end the baby switch at this point! I’m just over it and this show honestly. LOL! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I started the episode 30 minutes after it started airing. I got to FF a shit ton of the reception and finished watching the episode at the same time it ended. I highly recommend.

I skipped everyone blowing smoke up Carly and Jason's ass. I skipped Michael's toast because I'm pretty sure it was as interesting as he was. I skipped anything to do with Spinelli, although it looks like he and Maxie are going to be back together. I think Maxie and Austin actually work, oddly enough.

I didn't see who caught the bouquet, but I read that it was Willow, which color me shocked at this turn of event!

Sonny screaming at Nina. I'm sure we were all shocked by this turn of event. Why anyone likes or loves this guy is beyond me. But he had a point when Nina told hi she loved him. Mike is gone. 

Anna being the one who found Peter is not a good thing. She won't shoot him and put me out of my misery.

Chase/BLQ scenes were good. I'll forgive Chase for thinking that Willow was willing him to live when her tone of voice was actually urging him to go into the light.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I like Chase but I’m upset with the writing for him, and I’m not interested in his soon-to-be romance with BLQ! Why is he apologizing to the Qs? What did he do to them? Did I miss an episode? Maybe if he had been permitted to actually be mad and had been allowed to actually exact some revenge on Millow, I could see why an “apology” was necessary but none of that happened. AFAIC, Chase didn’t do anything wrong and has no need to apologize for anything! I have no interest in him groveling to Millow or the Qs. That story ended with such a horrible whimper! Literally nothing interesting happened. If this was the plan all along - no conflict in Willow or with Millow - they may as well have ended it back in November 2020!! Chase’s paralysis was a complete waste of time. 

You didn't miss anything. This all because Corinthii must be propped to the ends of the earth, and that means Michael (and by extension Willow). So Chase can't be mad. He's glad that he married Willow because she showed her commitment! Gag me. I miss the days of Morgan when he treated Michael like shit and pointed and laughed at Carly with Ava. Sue me.

4 minutes ago, lala2 said:

And now Nina cares about Maxie! Jax was calling Maxie last week, and Nina was all like, “Forget Peter! Run into that burning bldg and save Mike!” 🙄

That was such BS. Sure, Nina. Sure you care about Maxie now. We just heard you tell Jax that all you cared about was Mike. 

• Love 11

Ugh, the bouquet toss. I avoid those like the plague. The only time I find it anything but gross is when a flower girl or someone that age catches it and is genuinely thrilled instead of horrified. I don't know why any bride still subjects single women to that horror show.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, the bouquet toss. I avoid those like the plague. The only time I find it anything but gross is when a flower girl or someone that age catches it and is genuinely thrilled instead of horrified. I don't know why any bride still subjects single women to that horror show.

Because some traditions are incredibly stupid.** 

**No offense to anyone who enjoys this. 

• Love 2

Sonny is such a misogynistic pig. I bet MB was relishing being able to yell at Nina like that.

19 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Honestly, while Dianne is bringing up the valid points i have no time for her because she keeps these losers out of jail.

Yes. Points to CH for working to make Dianne interesting but I really can't stand the character for always mob propping.

'I was dying and then I heard her voice and it gave me the strength to survive. And Willow loves me. Not the way I want her but that commitment I heard in her voice, it brought me back." Oh please Chase, she doesn't care about you, she just wants to think that she's a goo person.Willow functions at the level of a child in kindergarten. And she still need A LOT of therapy.

After Willow popping Michael and his speech, I muted the speech itself. I just couldn't with more Carly and Jason propping.

"If I see him, I'm going to shoot him on sight." DO IT Valentin. Someone do it.

10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I skipped anything to do with Spinelli, although it looks like he and Maxie are going to be back together. I think Maxie and Austin actually work, oddly enough.

Maxie and Austin are >>>>>> than Maxie and Peeping Tom Spinelli so it's disappointing that the show seems to b pushing the latter back together.

• Love 6

Me, seeing the beginnings of Carly and Jason's wedding night:

My Eyes Reaction GIF

(I'm the one who isn't Craig Robinson, hee.)

LOL at Austin cutting in on Spinelli.

Olivia is one to talk about having opinions about children that aren't your own. Shut up, Liv.

Peter's rendezvous point is unexpectedly charming, with that park bench and lamps.

If I were returning from eight months (EIGHT MONTHS) of being away from home, I wouldn't quietly look around my house, but that's me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, lala2 said:

That whole storyline was a waste.  Chase couldn’t even stay mad at them.  He forgave them right away.  Now, I haven’t watched my recording of the show (and I probably won’t), but from what I understand, he’s still praising Willow?  What?  Why?  That is just insane.  I bet Chase is still mad at Austin, though.  Everyone has to hate Austin.

Not looking forward to the upcoming Brook Lynn/Chase pairing.  I’m not going to be able to buy that because I don’t think that actress can do romance.  She has a permanent sneer on her face.

I also want Sonny to walk in on something.  But since this show is so allergic to drama, he probably won’t walk in in anything.  He’ll probably walk into the wrong room or something incredibly stupid.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If I were returning from eight months (EIGHT MONTHS) of being away from home, I wouldn't quietly look around my house, but that's me.

It was so weird, knowing there are guards everywhere. No one stopped him at the gate? Nobody thought of calling Jason and Carly? Texting? Nothing? Your boss has been dead for months, his wife just married his their BFF and enforcer extraordinaire. No one told him that Jason and Carly were getting hitched.

I bet they're not even at the house. They're probably at the MC. There's no way Sonny interrupts the sex. Soap gods don't love this part of the fandom all that much, plus Carly gets to be called a bitch and a whore because that's how Sonny rolls.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

I'm so glad I have this place to come to and say how disgusting this show is now lol. Everyone on Twitter is rooting for them to be screwing and then Sonny walks in. Like, I can't keep my food down. Why are you actively wishing for me to vomit? Fuck them all. 

The only decent part was Anna and Valentin finally showing up. The entire rest and every single other character was trash. I really hate such a large portion of this cast. I'm not forgiving Chase for forgiving Millow. Can one single character be written the way I want? Is that too much to ask? Apparently so.

I dont know, when I look on twitter, everyone is basically fast forwarding over Snarly and Jason.

If you need to prop, retcon, and through all these bells/whistles for a couple that makes your show unwatchable..maybe just maybe stop giving in to a certain actress wishes with this pile a dog feces.

And honestly with this whole Bailey ordeal, i hope BLQ keeps the baby honestly. She has taken care of the child 1000x better then Maxie has taken care of all 3 of her children combined.

Edited by Cheetara1986
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

not even lying. i will legit be more surprised if Sonny walked in on them. 
What's going to happen, is that Jason and Carly will.. do what they're gonna do. be all lovey dovey, come home, and they'll find Sonny in the house. 

• Love 5

"commitment I heard in her voice"

Commitment? To what? So stupid.

I don't think they are re-doing Maxie and Spinelli unless they have a relationship like Laura's marriage where her husband has a scene about once every two months with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Aww, Jax is just such a gentleman.  Giving the tissues to Nina, trying to steer the conversation away from why Nina didn’t call the police on Peter immediately, just being the suave charmer he is.  Ingo shut the hell up on social media so we can keep Jax intact!!  Valentin is pretty awesome as well.  How Nina went from those two to Smike is beyond me.

Oh god and MB is back to intimidating and yelling at women.  Lovely.  I mean Sonny has every right to be extremely pissed at Nina but that was uncalled for.  What a little Napoleon he is.  He can’t hold a candle to Jax, Valentin, shit even Jason is better than that.

Loving Austin.  And like everyone else has been saying, didn’t Ned legally adopt Leo?  I get Olivia’s reaction and it is understandable to have that initial reaction, but Ned is actually Leo’s father now so he has a say in Leo’s care.

Hmm, Brooklyn and Chase, were they flirting??  Chase is way too mature to be on this show, but if they do put those two together I’d be into it.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

No one stopped him at the gate?

That's the first thing I thought of.  That he just strolled into the house like he'd just come back from picking up milk at the store.  So stupid.  

10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I bet they're not even at the house. They're probably at the MC.

I was thinking they were at the house, but that would mean he would likely walk in on them tomorrow, and I doubt they'd do that reveal on a Tuesday.  Which means they're probably at the MC and the reveal won't happen until Friday.  Like, I can see Joss getting home to find Sonny wandering around wondering where everyone is.  Also, when I left for the church on my wedding day, there was wedding stuff lying all over the house. i know that television people get dressed at the venue but surely there would be some wedding signs around the house.  

13 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Not looking forward to the upcoming Brook Lynn/Chase pairing.

I am.  If it's done right.  

36 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

'I was dying and then I heard her voice and it gave me the strength to survive.

Chase, you know who helped you survive....your brother.  And Liz.  But mostly your brother, who worked his ass and fingers to the bone for a month, trying to figure out the antidote to the poison.  Willow did nothing.  

40 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

That ones better than the incredibly horrible get the garter from under her skirt nonsense or the shoving cake in your faces stupidity.  

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Aww, Jax is just such a gentleman.  Giving the tissues to Nina, trying to steer the conversation away from why Nina didn’t call the police on Peter immediately, just being the suave charmer he is.  Ingo shut the hell up on social media so we can keep Jax intact!!  Valentin is pretty awesome as well.  How Nina went from those two to Smike is beyond me.

Oh god and MB is back to intimidating and yelling at women.  Lovely.  I mean Sonny has every right to be extremely pissed at Nina but that was uncalled for.  What a little Napoleon he is.  He can’t hold a candle to Jax, Valentin, shit even Jason is better than that.

Loving Austin.  And like everyone else has been saying, didn’t Ned legally adopt Leo?  I get Olivia’s reaction and it is understandable to have that initial reaction, but Ned is actually Leo’s father now so he has a say in Leo’s care.

Hmm, Brooklyn and Chase, were they flirting??  Chase is way too mature to be on this show, but if they do put those two together I’d be into it.

Honestly, they can keep Jax but just replace Ingo. 

I hated the Mike storyline, but the positive was it gave us a break from sonny's disgusting ways he talks to women.

God I really was rooting for the 5 families just to clean house and take out Snarly, Jason, Millowtonin, Joss etc...I mean of course Weeping Willow catches the bouquet, which will lead to another month long wedding dedication to a couple that makes watching paint dry more entertaining.

Chase and BLQ were low key flirting and it was such a palette cleanser compared to the other crap shown. Also Josh S. Is too good for this show.

Edited by Cheetara1986
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I really wanted Sonny to bust into the reception and see Jason and Carly dancing and snarl, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?"

You mean "Heeeeyaaaah?" 😆

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Anna being the one who found Peter is not a good thing. She won't shoot him and put me out of my misery.

If she can kill her twin, her SISTER, then she should NOW be able to just WHACK that asshole waste of space.

And I also want a horsie.

Valentin will probably end up doing it.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Errm, I got the bouquet when my best friend got married many moons ago. I was just so happy, and then the guy that got the garter put it on my and we danced and had a blast! Hey, 90% of the guests were gay, including Garter Guy, and he was the sweetest and bestest dancer and...what were we talking about again?

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

**No offense to anyone who enjoys this. 

No offense taken.😘

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Am I to understand Monica HUGGED Carly?  NO!  It should have been an Air Kiss of Hate, like at Carly's wedding to Jax with her and Alexis.

And obviously Nina has a dressing down coming, but of course the first thing Sonny does when he's in his right frame of mind is to violently berate a woman.  Our hero! #eyeroll

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

We spent 9 months in Nixon Falls and Sonny made it home in the span of about 15 minutes today. This is the pace we should always be working with, show. I expect Carly and Jason aren't home and today's scenes were misdirection, but man, I want Sonny to catch them with their pants down. Their bliss has been completely unbelievable and deserves to end in messy, humiliating shambles. And it's not just Carly and Jason who are going to be red-faced here; the entire town has preached the gospel of how perfect this union is, and it's going to take some serious acrobatics to reconcile those feelings with Sonny's return. He's been usurped in every aspect of his life and I don't see any easy way to restore the old status quo.

I highly doubt that GH is willing to go there, but honestly, this should be a moment of self-reflection for Sonny. Living the better part of a year as Mike should alter his perception of the world and how he fits into it. He was genuinely happy with a simple, normal life, so does he even really want to get right back to business as usual? That the conflict that needs to drive the next arc of this story. It's not enough that everyone else has moved on, how has Sonny himself changed and how will he choose to move forward?

• Love 15

So Jason tells Carly that the bomb was meant for them, and that Mrs. Wu tipped him off and he had Spinelli and Brick redirect it to the other two mob guys. 

So Spinelli is actually now murdering people? Ellie made the right choice.

I am really disappointed that Jax didn't tell Sonny where he could find Carly -- without telling him it's her wedding. I think lumberjack Sonny showing up at the reception would have been perfect.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Am I to understand Monica HUGGED Carly?

Yup. Carly hugged her, and Monica hugged her back. It wasn't like. even a "yah, there there," pat on the back, but full on hug and smiles. 

2 minutes ago, bannana said:

damn straight she did. people are all like "well ellie shoulda known that this was the mob." honestly I don't know this Ellie chick, or how they got involved. but her leaving was the smartest thing she did.  like. Spinelli just was like. "oh okay." and murdered people and has no problems DJing a party.

Not accidently murdered. Not soap murdered. but "i'm in the mob so i just took them out." murdered. 

these are the people i am supposed to cheer/root for y'all. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, bannana said:

So Jason tells Carly that the bomb was meant for them, and that Mrs. Wu tipped him off and he had Spinelli and Brick redirect it to the other two mob guys

Happy Wedding Day to my new mob-wife, I had 2 people killed for you!!

Maybe Jason had to do this in order to 'get it up ' for the wedding night.

I can't wait to see Carly's face when Sonny shows up now that she finally is with the love of her life .

• LOL 11
20 hours ago, KittyQ said:

I've been watching sporadically for years, so maybe I've missed things. I thought early on that Carly and Jason were sexually involved, before she got involved with Sonny. Am I misremembering that? Even if they were, it is possible that over the years that attraction waned, so getting together now is a little awkward, I suppose.

I know this was already answered, and I believe, many pages back, @Cheyanne11 even put it out there: they were nothing but FUCK BUDDIES. Because Jason at that time, was starting to fall for Robin and after talking with her about it, he stopped Fucking that CUJO.

I don't know how their (Robin and Jason) conversation went, but he dropped her (that would be CUJO) like a hot potato on fire that would singe his brain damaged-addlepated head. Because he wanted to be with Robin MORE, WITHOUT SEX, than boink that harridan who was planning and then went off after Tony, then AJ, etc.

What, bitter? Who, me? Whatever would give you that idea?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

I highly doubt that GH is willing to go there, but honestly, this should be a moment of self-reflection for Sonny. Living the better part of a year as Mike should alter his perception of the world and how he fits into it. He was genuinely happy with a simple, normal life, so does he even really want to get right back to business as usual? That the conflict that needs to drive the next arc of this story. It's not enough that everyone else has moved on, how has Sonny himself changed and how will he choose to move forward?

Exactly. This might be an interesting thing to explore. Sonny actually admitting he enjoyed the simple life and hanging out at a badly named bar with no customers. Maybe this can be a conflict with Carly and Jason (I mean beyond their marriage): he wants out and they don't. Unfortunately I doubt the show will do that. It will all be about how Carly is a whore because she married Jason.

And because it cannot be said enough fuck you show for having Monica willingly hug Carly. FFS.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Linny said:

I expect Carly and Jason aren't home and today's scenes were misdirection, but man, I want Sonny to catch them with their pants down. Their bliss has been completely unbelievable and deserves to end in messy, humiliating shambles. And it's not just Carly and Jason who are going to be red-faced here; the entire town has preached the gospel of how perfect this union is, and it's going to take some serious acrobatics to reconcile those feelings with Sonny's return. He's been usurped in every aspect of his life and I don't see any easy way to restore the old status quo.

I'm guessing the way that this show usually does these things, which is to sweep under the carpet any blame or conflict that the mob person has.  Look at which an absolute squib the Chase/Willow/Michael story ended with.

6 minutes ago, bannana said:

So Jason tells Carly that the bomb was meant for them, and that Mrs. Wu tipped him off and he had Spinelli and Brick redirect it to the other two mob guys. 

It's interesting that Carly didn't blink an eye or demand that Jason tell her next time her life is in danger and he's going to kill someone about it.  Proof that she doesn't really want to run the mob, she just wants all the perks of being the Mob Queen.

Ellie definitely made the right choice.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, bannana said:

So now he has literal blood on his hands.  He's not just the computer guy.  

Again I implore the producers of Hollywood to hire BA so the writers can finally send his annoying ass to prison.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

I love that you title it this. 😂

I can't not now. LOL. it will forever be known as Today's Journey. No longer a show, y'all. but seriously. today's was horrible.  like. Jason and carly are gonna have sex and i'm going to be scarred for life. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought Sonny or Peter was going to emerge from the back and catch it, a la Scotty Baldwin back in the day.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

When I was in my 20s, I attended the wedding of a good friend, but I had no intentions of trying to catch the bouquet until the bride's father took me by the hand and placed me far to the right of everyone else. The bride threw the bouquet, obviously to me, but before I could even move someone literally dove in front of me, plucked the bouquet out of the air, and slid a good 10 feet across the grass, flowers held triumphantly in the air. That experience basically solidified my feelings about bouquet-catching.  

5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Olivia is one to talk about having opinions about children that aren't your own. Shut up, Liv.

Amen!

4 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Ingo shut the hell up on social media so we can keep Jax intact!!  Valentin is pretty awesome as well.  How Nina went from those two to Smike is beyond me.

Really liked the way JPS conveyed that even though he and Nina had broken up, he was still concerned about her welfare in that scene. 

A question: What the heck was behind Sonny when he walked into his house? It looked like drapes or shades that were falling down and I thought at first that he was in the church, post explosion. 

And, now that he's returned to PC with gray hair, does that mean we'll finally have an end to Sonny's black black hair and gray beard, or was he going up the stairs to the bathroom to get his bottle of Just for Men in the last shot?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

The townfolk of PC today: "ZOMG, I cannot believe it took Jason and Carly this long to realize they were meant2B!  They have the kind of love we should all aspire to!"

The townfolk of PC when they find out Sonny is alive: "Carly must be over the moon that her one true love is back!  It's a miracle!"

Me: "You all really, really suck.

Also, fuck off Spinelli with clutching your pearls that Jason would get called in for questioning at his reception.  You're both murderers now--hope that pleases you.

I really wanted Jax to mutter "same old asshole" after Sonny walked away from him.

Anna to Peter in the previews; "Give me a reason to shoot you."  Me: He's given you eleventy million in the last couple years--what what more do you need?

Ned 100% adopted Leo, so clearly they're pretending that never happened so Olivia can act like only she has a say in that kid. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, bannana said:

Spinelli was doing shady stuff as far back as Joss' christening - setting up Dante to get murdered by Sonny. This really isn't anything new.

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

damn straight she did. people are all like "well ellie shoulda known that this was the mob." honestly I don't know this Ellie chick, or how they got involved. but her leaving was the smartest thing she did.  like. Spinelli just was like. "oh okay." and murdered people and has no problems DJing a party.

Ellie was too good for this show. She was smart and pretty, but they made it out like she was undesirable to everyone but Spinelli of all people. I did like Spellie though because he cared about her and they had a very simple life in Portland raising Georgie together. But shut up, spineless, murdering Spinelli. Forever.

If we can just get past the part already where Carly is blissfully happy, then I might start to enjoy the storyline. I want her gutwrenchingly miserable. Otherwise, save the journey Show.

• Love 11

Please don't let Anna be the fuck up YET AGAIN and let Petah get away.

I would like to see Chase paired with Britt. I could see their senses of humor meshing but she would also bring some sass to his calm. Plus, they would make a super hot couple.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Spinelli was doing shady stuff as far back as Joss' christening - setting up Dante to get murdered by Sonny. This really isn't anything new.

Ellie was too good for this show. She was smart and pretty, but they made it out like she was undesirable to everyone but Spinelli of all people. I did like Spellie though because he cared about her and they had a very simple life in Portland raising Georgie together. But shut up, spineless, murdering Spinelli. Forever.

If we can just get past the part already where Carly is blissfully happy, then I might start to enjoy the storyline. I want her gutwrenchingly miserable. Otherwise, save the journey Show.

He gleefully plotted Dante’s murder.  Gleefully.  That’s why I’ve never liked Spinelli.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8