Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

IR has been showing that he isn't a bad actor if they would just give him decent material to work with.

25 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, Jason standing at the altar all teary-eyed is too much, Show. And big mistake not to show at least someone looking skeptical/dyspeptic.

Willow and Michael, stop eye-banging during the ceremony. I guess I should be grateful they didn't have a quickie in the narthex.

There is still time for the quickie between the end of the ceremony and the reception. Michael is really channelling Sonny today.

I think that SBu can be a decent actor in the right circumstances. Standing there looking lovey for Carly is not it.

11 minutes ago, Katy M said:

It's a traditional Apache blessing.

I hope that there is a BTS reason for it because it kind of feels like cultural appropriation.

• Useful 1
19 minutes ago, Katy M said:
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Her reading was the worst, was it supposed to be some real kind of poem because it was ridiculous  ...  "go now to your dwelling place to enter your days of togetherness"

It's a traditional Apache blessing.

Ok I didn't know that but it certainly didn't suit them or maybe it was Josh's reading of it .

Edited by Blackie
trying to combine posts
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I hope that there is a BTS reason for it because it kind of feels like cultural appropriation.

If there was an acknowledgement before the reading then dolts like me wouldn't have called it ridiculous. Although it did sound ridiculous coming out of Joss's mouth talking about Jason and Carly

Edited by Blackie
eta, clarity
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Katy M said:

That reminds me.  While I was watching Mike get all territorial over Nina, I realized that Jax and Sonny have shared a lot of significant others, or sex partners: Nina, Carly, Sam, Brenda, Alexis.  It's weird because I find them pretty unsimilar.  Physically and personality-wise.

You know how fickle we wimmins are. One day we want a white night to swoop us off our feet and protect us, the next day we want a dangerous bad boy to get down and dirty with.  But the thing we always want is to be controlled and ordered about, and thankfully we get that with both of these dreamboats. Never settle!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, TheMediaHo said:

econd, whoever came up with the best new portmanteau for Sonny, “Sphoenix,” as he rose from the ashes of The Tan-O, is a fooking genius!

I make up for it with this,  😄

btw is there a way to combine posts with quotes for better clarity?

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Love 1

Jason smiling the way he did (as he almost never smiles) when his bride entered the church was hilariously creepy.

Carly appearing in Sonny's dream and moving towards Jason to the altar same time was nicely done.

Loved that one of my atf's Diane made an appearance.

Bobbi's hair looked strangely wiggy but it probably was just a bad style I guess? I liked Willow's hair. And I don't get the fuzz about Josslyn's dress, she looked adorable.

After yesterday's ending, I was sure that today's show would end with Sonny getting rescued and opening his eyes, without us viewers knowing whether he remembers anything or not. Glad they took a different route here and let him remember for good.

All in all an enjoyable episode to watch, esp. the latter part concentrating and moving forward the sl's.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, IDFfm0870 said:

Loved that one of my atf's Diane made an appearance.

I thought her hair didn't look as great as usual, but I liked her dress. I did like Willow's hair, not her dress and it seemed weird how she kept looking down at her cleavage as she was talking to Michael, I guess that is where he was looking. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't mind Joss's dress, especially grading on the curve of some of the others.

I'm okay with the dress, just not wild about the color. (And were she and Trina wearing the same color, because it sure looked like it on my screen. Odd. I still don't understand why Trina was there. Because she's friends with Joss? So what. Spare her this monstrosity.) It's almost fall, I would have liked it to be a darker color. It's September, not May.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Epiphany saying that Jason has always been good to her?  Didn't The Mob get her son killed?

"Jason and Carly will now light a candle to all those" they got killed through their mob activities.

I doubt the current writers know/care/remember that.  The line about her son was bull, but "Good luck with your bride, you're going to need it" was the second best of the day after Monica's line about "your attorney/pre-nup." I couldn't tell if that was SBu genuinely smiling and laughing at how LC delivered that line, or Jason's appreciation that Monica was showing up for him.  I think maybe both, given how much history these two actors have working together.  The only other actor there in the church with as much (or nearly) history in the Q Family/on the show is WK. 

I thought Carly looked like an Emmy statue with that candlelight glowing on her dress.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, Jason standing at the altar all teary-eyed is too much, Show.

I saw Carly all teary-eyed; Jason looked like he was smiling at her warmly from the eyes to say, "we can do this" and to convince himself that this marriage is not the worst decision he's ever made. 

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sonny's first memory of his past is him flinging barware. Never change show! Never change! 

. I liked the color of Trina's dress. I thought Monica looked lovely.

That was too funny! I thought, of course it is.

Yes, Monica, Diane, Trina and Joss are my picks for best dressed women.  Willow's hair looked pretty. 

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Jax has been really great lately.  Loved his “you’ve gotta be shitting me” face when he found out Nina knew not only Sonny’s whereabouts but also Peter’s.  This has turned into a pretty eventful trip for him!

Totally agree!! IR has been amazing in all his NF scenes. I loved his totally understandable incredulousness as it sunk in all the people Nina has put at risk to hold onto "Mike," and was like WOW what a BITCH" at the way she spoke to him instead of thanking him for saving her and her friend Phyllis. I don't care if her attitude was fueled by guilt, it was inexcusable. He risked his life to save you after you basically banished him from your life, you ungrateful delusional twit.

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

And were she and Trina wearing the same color, because it sure looked like it on my screen

It seemed to me Joss's was more mint green and Trina's was turquoise. But they were too close to the same colour. I like the top of Trina's but the bottom was too formal, she is not in the wedding party or family so I think she could have worn a short dress, not a gown. I didn't like her make-up but her hair was nice. 

haha I didn't know what an eternity bracelet was so I googled it , now I keep getting ads. Mr Blackie probably thinks I want one lol

• Love 2
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Epiphany saying that Jason has always been good to her?  Didn't The Mob get her son killed?

Jerry Jax killed Stan.

"He was shot and killed in 2008 while in Florida by a hit ordered by Jerry Jacks (who himself was ordered by Franco). When Epiphany receives her son's ashes, she has a heart attack. Then Jason tells his mother that Stan wasn't working for him in Florida when he died."

https://general-hospital.fandom.com/wiki/Stan_Johnson_(Kiko_Ellsworth)

Oh, and LiLo looked great, but Olivia's dress was too tight and wrinkled across her stomach.

Edited by ciarra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2021 at 9:32 AM, sacrebleu said:

Recasts: Sarah Brown was Original Carly, then brought back as Claudia Z 

And Tamara Braun was Carly2 and came back as Kim Nero. 

At this point, if the show is hell bent on keeping LWB around, they should kill off Peter and make him someone else. Peter is done ( IMO) he killed Franco, framed Jasus, and tried to kill Chase. I can't see Peter as viable as anything but the mustache twirling villain he is now. 

It would be fun to watch him tie Joss to some railroad tracks with a train approaching as he cackles maniacally.  And it would make as much sense as any of the other shit he’s pulled.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:05 AM, tvgoddess said:

But he went to Juilliard!

He should get his money back.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Joss did an awful job with that reading. We had that as a reading at my wedding 20 years ago (next week!), and it wasn't until the end that I recognized it.  It's a blessing, not a chirpy reading about how awesome love is.

Really, really odd that, for what will be a blended family, none of the younger kids were there. Not Jake and Danny, not Avery and Donna. I realize this MOC is now an epic love story, but one would think you'd attempt to have the kids there.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

none of the younger kids were there. Not Jake and Danny, not Avery and Donna. I

I get Avery and Donna probably because of Covid protocols, but both Jake and Danny actors are over 12yrs and should/could be vaccinated.  I'll fanwank it that Jarly knew the five families might pull something, so keep the younger ones away.  

Also, my pvr description for today said:  ",,,,,,,,the representatives for the five families attend the wedding......"   But there were only three there (not including Jarly).  Who the heck is the fourth family.  And shouldn't it have read '......three of the five reprentatives...."

• Love 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm also loving Phyllis having no time for Nina's nonsense.

Except she’s the one who kept pushing them together. And who kept telling Smike to forget about his past. Or at least encouraging him when he didn’t want to know and not doing anything to search for information herself, at least in the beginning. So yeah, Nina is all kinds of wrong and unhinged but what’s Phyllis’ excuse?

and how convenient that the fire was ‘raging’ all around Smike but never once got close to him. 

• Love 6

I haven’t seen an episode for a while, so didn’t recognize Gladys until she spoke; I though her wardrobe and hair favored CW/Nina just a bit.

Jason’s and Carly’s (or SBu/LW - not sure if direction or acting choices) facial expressions as she began walking down the aisle were really, really strange…couldn’t tell if Jason was doing his usual blank stare or he was puzzled, or bored, or what.

It will never not bother me that a guy (Michael) will don a suit or formalwear and not bother to shave.  To be best man at his mother’s wedding.

There’s no way Sonny can show up and stop the wedding….right?  That would take even wormhole travel to a new level.

• Love 3

Jax's reaction to Nina also hiding Peter just to keep Sonny a secret and risk Maxie was great. He was horrified at how crazy she's been.

Sonny with no Brenda flashback and just Carly and Stones headstone. Oh please. 

Cam is at his brother Jake's father's wedding and Jake is where? Aiden his other brother is Carly's cousin. 

Where's Jason's children? They made a big deal of telling all if Carly's but no scene of Jason telling his. I guess it's best it's not like he's apart of their lives.

Where's Brooklyn too. Dante chose not to attend? 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Who now?

Also, look, I know we're all getting older, but Steve Burton is looking really, really aged.  All that tanning has done a number on his skin.  

I think he looks fine for his age. It's the Jason styling that is too young for him. He looked so cute in the preppy clothes Ava got for him when he first came back to town.

I was puzzled the kids weren't at the wedding, too, but as said above it could be a security issue because it's a mob wedding. Or simply because when the attack does happen, it's a lot of extra "business" on the writer's part to get the kids to safety. I do remember a wedding that Ryan crashed with explosives strapped to him, and rescuing the kids was a gripping part of the storyline.

Regarding Jax and Sonny's rivalry over women: It has NEVER made sense to me. I could see it if it was a bad boy against a dependable but slightly boring guy. But Jax is not just kind, but dashing and down for global adventure! There is just no comparison.

I have to admit I was kind of caught up in the suspense of the thing...to the point where when Jax was calling Maxie I forgot it would be to warn her about Peter, rather than just to try to get her to stop the wedding.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sonny's first memory of his past is him flinging barware. Never change show! Never change! 

I still remember when ABC used to sell items related to GH online and they were selling Sonny's barware.

That actual scene was between Sonny and Carly but of course they couldn't show her because that was SB and not LW.

I hope when Jax tell Maxie that Nina kept quiet about Peter's stalking her, that Maxie cuts all ties with her.

• Love 3

Great, now even Mike can't stay dead (I know it was just a memory, but still).  I'm shocked he hasn't ~appeared before Carly to tell her that even though Sonny is his son, he can see she belongs with Jason.  I mean, that line of thinking is all the rage in ol' PC...

• LOL 8
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I think that SBu can be a decent actor in the right circumstances. Standing there looking lovey for Carly is not it.

Seriously. The only way Jason looking at Carly like that makes any sense at all is if he's been drugged. I'll gladly accept a plot twist that Jason had his wisdom teeth pulled first thing in the morning and spent the remainder of this endless day floating on painkillers.

Nina: "His name is Sonny but he answers to Mike." Actually, his name is Michael and he answers to Sonny.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Also, my pvr description for today said:  ",,,,,,,,the representatives for the five families attend the wedding......"   But there were only three there (not including Jarly).  Who the heck is the fourth family.  And shouldn't it have read '......three of the five reprentatives...."

They are always known as the Five Families, no matter how many of them are around at any given time.  It's more of a title than a description.

I'm not sure if there are any more of the Five Families besides those three right now.  There might just be a vacancy for the time being.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Loving any episode they bring Max Gail back. I just love everything about him. I loved him when he was on "Barney Miller".

LW looked stunningly and simply beautiful in Sonny's vision.

" Is she part of that life?" I loved that line.

• Love 3

Ugh. Is Maxie that stupid? "I have to wonder why Jax is calling me?" in previews for tomorrow. Does she even try and call him back? Wouldn't he at least text , keep calling or leave a voicemail since it is life or death? 

Edited by seasons
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

Where's Brooklyn too

Ned she is looking after the kids. I guess the "Wedding of the Century" became a stat holiday and they had to give the Nanny the day off.

8 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

where when Jax was calling Maxie I forgot it would be to warn her about Peter, rather than just to try to get her to stop the wedding.

Oh I didn't think of that till this morning as well. haha! I mean stopping the wedding doesn't really matter because if Sonny shows up it will be null and void I guess because Carly is still married to Sonny. The urgent info is Peter.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I thought this was hilarious.

It always bugs me when TV memories are of the characters’ own faces, not the people and things they are looking at (which would be the actual memories). But in this case, it made sense because Sonny is a narcissist. So of course his memories are mirrored. And of course he’s thinking of all the times he was tortured and wronged, because in addition to being a narcissist, Sonny is also a drama queen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
On 9/15/2021 at 10:23 PM, seasons said:

Just curious - how did they decide on the name Tan-O?🤔

This OLTL viewer remembers that Llanview was on or near Lantano mountain, so the Tan-o makes sense, albeit it is a ridiculous name for a saloon that has NO CUSTOMERS.  Nixon Falls is totally a nod to series creator Agnes Nixon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

And when they returned from the clip package, his delivery of "What was THAT?" was perfect.

11 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

There’s no way Sonny can show up and stop the wedding….right?  That would take even wormhole travel to a new level.

Yeah, this month day is making it hard to optimize the dramatic reveal, since Mike is still stuck in a burning building, and Carly and Jason are mid-ceremony. Jax took a plane to Nixon Falls, so he can get Sonny back to Port Charles quickly, but I think we're in for a "Sonny walks in on Carly and Jason in bed" reveal to mirror Jason walking in on them 20 years ago. And... I'm not sure I can...

5 hours ago, seasons said:

Ugh. Is Maxie that stupid? "I have to wonder why Jax is calling me?" in previews for tomorrow. Does she even try and call him back? Wouldn't he at least text , keep calling or leave a voicemail since it is life or death? 

Ugh x2. Come on Jax, you were doing so well! Leave a GD voicemail! Hopefully he gets a hold of Anna or Valentine tomorrow. Peter is 100% going to kidnap Maxie before the end of this month-day though. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Blackie said:

Ned she is looking after the kids. I guess the "Wedding of the Century" became a stat holiday and they had to give the Nanny the day off.

nope. she is there w/two nannies lol

13 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I think we're in for a "Sonny walks in on Carly and Jason in bed" reveal to mirror Jason walking in on them 20 years ago.

you put that in my head, and now i am sad all day

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Daisy said:
1 hour ago, absnow54 said:

I think we're in for a "Sonny walks in on Carly and Jason in bed" reveal to mirror Jason walking in on them 20 years ago.

you put that in my head, and now i am sad all day

I need to eternal sunshine that out of my mind.

The most unrealistic thing about Sonny's vision of Carly yesterday is that she didn't open her giant pie-hole.  Carly hasn't been silent since 1997.

Come on Jax, you were doing so well! Leave a GD voicemail! 

Or text her 911--Maxie this is urgent!!

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 9/15/2021 at 4:43 PM, perkie1968 said:

I married into an italian family and this is very true to form.  There will be one of two reactions.  Either they will drop to their knees, wailing and crying that they always knew something bad was going to happen, without actually listening to what the issue is.  Or they will deny, deny, deny and not listen to what the issue is.  Olivia and LiLo's protrayal is dead on for me, and exactly how I expected her to react.  Add to that the Qs distrusting Austin and here we go, though I don't know if she would have listened to Monica in this situation either.  

-Maxie's dress was gawd awful and her hair looked like garbage.  I get that KSt just had head surgery but they couldn't get her a wig that didn't look like she hadn't washed her hair in 3 weeks.? 

I was born into an Italian family and this is so dead on. My grandmother, when I asked if Uncle Lenny, her single younger brother (who, stereotype BONUS, was an interior decorator at a large, swanky hotel in NYC) was gay, She exploded into a chorus of  "NO. He just hasn't found the right girl yet." Me: "Nana, what girl? He's like 68 years old." I knew that he was. I just wanted to see how my grandmother would respond. She also refused to acknowledge my cousin Joey, who passed in his 30's in the early/mid 80's during the early days of the AIDS crisis in NYC. According to Nana, Joey died because he "caught pneumonia."

Italian Denial is as powerful as Italian Guilt. Olivia's reaction was pretty on point. Stupid, but on point.

Nina: "His name is Sonny but he answers to Mike." Actually, his name is Michael and he answers to Sonny.

RIGHT?! Stupid fucking show. And stupid pathetic, dish rag, bug eyed shocked face, Nina.

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I’ll sit at my table for one but I really liked Carly’s dress. Or at least from the waist down. LW is a lovely woman but she just doesn’t have the curves to pull off that kind of dress. I think it would have been nicer if instead of one shoulder, it had a deep V neck. 

I also thought Pip looked very pretty. She always wears low cut dresses for formal (snd informal) occasions. I’ll never understand why heavier/bustier women do that.I see it in the workplace too. Deep scoop necks that show cleavage. But even with that, I thought her dress was very nice. 

unlike everyone else, I did NOT like Monica’s dress. It looked more like a bathrobe than a formal gown. But the color was nice and it fit LC well. 

Diane looked stunning as usual. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, perkie1968 said:
15 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

none of the younger kids were there. Not Jake and Danny, not Avery and Donna. I

I get Avery and Donna probably because of Covid protocols, but both Jake and Danny actors are over 12yrs and should/could be vaccinated.  I'll fanwank it that Jarly knew the five families might pull something, so keep the younger ones away.  

Wedding scenes can take a while to shoot, so I'm not surprised the younger kids aren't there. 

14 hours ago, Sake614 said:
19 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm also loving Phyllis having no time for Nina's nonsense.

Except she’s the one who kept pushing them together. And who kept telling Smike to forget about his past. Or at least encouraging him when he didn’t want to know and not doing anything to search for information herself, at least in the beginning. So yeah, Nina is all kinds of wrong and unhinged but what’s Phyllis’ excuse?

Phyllis is upset about Nina knowing about Mike and lying about it. That's different from what Phyllis was doing. I think Phyllis was an idiot about Mike, but she if she'd had at least a full name, she'd likely have pushed him to do something more. And really, her being so okay with Mike doing nothing was for plot purposes.

13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Not even Jason and Carly's wedding can make Frank bust out the budget for a giant all-cast event. 

7 hours ago, seasons said:

Wouldn't he at least text , keep calling or leave a voicemail since it is life or death? 

So dumb he didn't text her then call, but that's GH Drama! and Suspense! for you.

1 hour ago, ChicksDigScars said:

RIGHT?! Stupid fucking show. And stupid pathetic, dish rag, bug eyed shocked face, Nina.

Why is this such a big deal? No one ever calls Sonny Michael, and I'm not sure it's something Nina would necessarily know.

13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Sure Ned is Jason's cousin, but I think they're also at the wedding because Olivia is supposed to be good friends with Carly (or at least they work together.) Brooklyn is Jason's cousin by blood only. I can't recall them ever sharing a scene, so I understand why she wouldn't show. 

Dante, on the other hand, I couldn't see attending this in a million years unless he was still married to Lulu. He's only connected to them via Carly being Sonny's widow, and he arrests Jason on a near weekly basis. Plus he's currently trying to hook up with Jason's ex...

Edited by absnow54
3 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Sure Ned is Jason's cousin, but I think they're also at the wedding because Olivia is supposed to be good friends with Carly (or at least they work together.) Brooklyn is Jason's cousin by blood only. I can't recall them ever sharing a scene, so I understand why she wouldn't show. 

Dante, on the other hand, I couldn't see attending this in a million years unless he was still married to Lulu. He's only connected to them via Carly being Sonny's widow, and he arrests Jason on a near weekly basis.

I don’t recall ever seeing Ned at a Jason wedding before so I think they’re only there because Olivia is Carly’s business partner. Ned and Jason really haven’t had much to do with each other in 20 years. Also, this whole week was supposed to be the wedding day so Dante was off with Sam but I don’t think he would have went regardless. He isn’t close to either of them. Neither is BL. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t recall ever seeing Ned at a Jason wedding before so I think they’re only there because Olivia is Carly’s business partner. Ned and Jason really haven’t had much to do with each other in 20 years.

I actually think it's funny between Monica, Michael, Ned, and Austin, pretty much every Quartermaine currently on the canvas except for Drew and BLQ (and Jason's kids...) are at this wedding. What's not funny is that there are so few Q's left.

Edited by absnow54
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Dante, on the other hand, I couldn't see attending this in a million years unless he was still married to Lulu. He's only connected to them via Carly being Sonny's widow, and he arrests Jason on a near weekly basis. Plus he's currently trying to hook up with Jason's ex...

Yeah, Dante wouldn't want to touch this wedding with a ten-foot pole. Just like me. Why in hell would he attend? Absolutely no reason.

33 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I actually think it's funny between Monica, Michael, Ned, and Austin, pretty much every Quartermaine currently on the canvas except for Drew and BLQ (and Jason's kids...) are at this wedding. What's not funny is that there are so few Q's left.

If Tracy were on canvas, there is no way in hell she'd be attending.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I love that the last Dillon was so unremarkable that no one remembers him. LOL. At least he was allowed to leave and wasn't killed off.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

The bouquet was nice, the flowers in the hair, not so much.

Cracked me up that bouquet and the boutonnieres were lilies. 

Edited by rur
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Wedding scenes can take a while to shoot, so I'm not surprised the younger kids aren't there.

Not Donna or Avery (also because Avery is neither Carly's nor Jason's offspring) but Jason's sons should have been there maybe along with Avery who is Carly's cousin.  The show really (accidentally?) emphases how little he is a father to them.

• Love 3

Finally caught up! Please tell me this whole thing is not just a year long version of that one episode where Sonny flashed back to his first "kill" which basically made it clear that if Sonny had chosen not to kill that guy the entire world would have fallen off its axis. Now Mike is telling Sonny that even though he has a couple few tiny character flaws and has made some eensy weensy mistakes, he is still a wonderful man and the entire world desperately needs him to be Sonny! Wow, Mo really wants to have it all ways. 

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Now Mike is telling Sonny that even though he has a couple few tiny character flaws and has made some eensy weensy mistakes, he is still a wonderful man and the entire world desperately needs him to be Sonny!

Sonny: I've murdered people!

Mike: But it was to protect your family, so bygones!

This fucking show.

• Love 12