Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Mayberry Mike who Dances With Brooms is just as arrogant as Sonny the mini Moobster who Throws Bar Ware.  He of the disgusting scraggly beard and tiny stature threatening the debonair, tanned, and athletic Jasper Jax is just hilarious! 

From the moment he walked into the bar, he was confrontational.  You would think Nina told him Jax was abusive by the way he was acting.  And LOL at "what you and Nina had was a long time ago."  Dude, it was 2021.  Of course, Nixon Falls time seems to be stuck in 1962, with little access to the outside world, so maybe clocks don't work there, either.

Joss reciting Carly and AJ's history annoyed me.  I'm waiting for "I heard you used to date someone named Robin because you felt bad for her and because my Mom was taken." 

I only accept Carly hanging out at a construction site if there's a crane nearby that can fall on her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
22 minutes ago, BlueMax said:

Can someone jog my memory, when Mike first showed up at Nixon falls, did he not have possession of his wedding ring?  If that's the case, it blows this story line to hell from the get go and makes it one big screw up by the writers and producers.

I wanna say that Sonny pawned off his wedding and signet rings to buy into that poker game, maybe? 

• Useful 1

Smike sure had a attitude with Jax. Dial it back a bit bruh! Meanwhile, Nina is letting Smike go in & on. I did like Jax really see Sonny. I thought it was going to be dragged out a whole week. That said, we still have to deal with Smike returning to Port Charles for the reveal with Carly & Jason. Although, I’m not sure when gets his memory back. Will it before, during or after the wedding that’s tomorrow but really a month from now. LOL!!!

• Love 3

Has Jordan, Curtis, and Porsha never seen a horror movie? You don't split up. 

Ava was a mobster. What did she think teach him a lesson meant?

Nina needs to just stop. Forgot Carly, but Sonny has children and grandchildren. Smike should be dialing it down a notch with Jax. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Nina needs to just stop. Forgot Carly, but Sonny has children and grandchildren. Smike should be dialing it down a notch with Jax. 

How can Nina not be worried that any day Smike can wake up and remember his past life?  Does she think even if he does that he'll choose her?  I'm trying to understand her mindset, but all I get is "girl, you crazy."

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Spence and Esme are scumbags, but the scenes were Trina were pretty good. And I think that they are the strongest actors in their age bracket. And STFU Esme. I feel bad that we share a similar name.

So the show is finally going there with Trina and Curtis. So now let's see how self-righteous about lies Curtis gets. I'm looking forward to seeing if he treats Portia the way he treated Jordan. And what Jordan did isn't even close to what Portia did, especially since he asked her point blank if Trina was his daughter and she denied it. And I'm pretty sure Trina asked her about it too after she found out about her mom's relationship with Curtis, but I could be misremembering that.

If Nina thinks Jax will just go away, well then, she's more deluded than I thought. Jax tracked Sonny not because he wants him back in his life, but because he is trying to protect his stupid ass daughter from mob violence. So Nina, you are just ridiculously dumb. 

I love that Spencer is chiding Esme about how bad it is to gaslight Trina by making her feel foolish for suspecting something that's actually true, meanwhile - without a hint of guilt about it - he'd doing the same thing to his father.

This makes Portia look so, so, so bad! First of all, how it's come out (or partially come out ) is kind of stupid, since this isn't Portia's first brush with death since arriving in Port Charles. If facing her mortality is causing her to have a come to Jesus moment, why didn't she have that after both she and Trina could have potentially died when Cyrus held them hostage? She's had plenty of other chances to come clean. 

It also doesn't help that she's gotten high and mighty with people who have lied to her previously. Probably the worse thing is she got into this relationship knowing his stance on lying, not just because of her personal experience given why they broke up the first time, but why he refused to work on his marriage with Jordan. He went on and on about trust being important, and yet, she said nothing. 

I'm not sure how much Nina knows about the current mob goings on in PC. I don't think she's aware that Jax would want Sonny back to somehow keep the peace. I can actually see why, knowing how much he hated Sonny, why Nina might think there's a chance Jax would keep quiet.

4 hours ago, Daisy said:

But Nina's "it's better if he stays here," and Jax's "yah i can think of a dozen people who would think otherwise,"  - like Nina knows Carly is getting married. she's just gonna let bigamy happen just like that?

Eh, it's just Carly. It's not like Carly would get in trouble for it. Carly barely gets in trouble for anything she should and it's not like Carly would be knowingly committing bigamy. I can't really be arsed to care that Nina is letting Carly commit a crime, on top of the others she flouts so brazenly anyway.

I guess that's my potential UO. As much as I don't love this Nixon Falls stuff, I am not itching to have Sonny come back to PC and complete the suck trifecta of him, Carly, and Jason. I've actually enjoyed the reprieve from that. And, even though I know what Nina is doing is wrong, I just can't care too much considering the people it's hurting the most are Sonny and Carly (and yeah, I guess his kids, but they're much better off without him.) If Carly were in Nina's shoes she'd do the same thing without batting an eye about it.

I can't blame either actor for being more cautious than their other co-stars, but I still hate that we have yet to have a real Ava/Nik kiss. Their scenes were kind of frustrating, but cute, too.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Jax's reaction to seeing Sonny was well executed.  He conveyed a "crap I knew it was going to be him" type of expression.

Nina doesn't have a leg to stand on.  Jax should issue an ultimatum, either you tell him or I will.  Nina needs to catch hell from both Sonny and Phyllis for keeping this secret, otherwise you are really insulting everyone's intelligence, and that's saying something when it comes to GH most of the time.

Can someone jog my memory, when Mike first showed up at Nixon falls, did he not have possession of his wedding ring?  If that's the case, it blows this story line to hell from the get go and makes it one big screw up by the writers and producers.

Basically Mike was all "I don't really care about my past." which is probably going to be the  lifeline Nina holds on to that Nina is honouring Mike's wishes because she kinda did ask and Mike flat out said he didn't want to know about his past (but i mean it's one thing to say it and another thing to flat out keep it secret. like today was just stupid. Nina's all "you kept my daughter identity secret from me. HOW DARE YOU IT ENDED US" like NINA YOU ARE KEEPING MIKE'S LIFE FROM HIM YOU IDIOT 

@FilmTVGeek80- i don't want him to go back to Port Charles either. Im fine with Nixon Falls falling off the edge of the earth so everyone there is gone. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Mayberry Mike who Dances With Brooms is just as arrogant as Sonny the mini Moobster who Throws Bar Ware. 

Even amnesia can't change the humongous arsehole that is Michael Corinthos Jr.  I'm enjoying the fact that for once Jax has the upper hand with Sonny, even though Jasper has to deal with the reality that yet another woman prefers that toxic little shrimp to him.

"Mayberry Mike who Dances with Brooms" - hilarious!!!! I would just add "at Nixon Fails, all day long."  Even funnier, over the eight months (at least in GH time) that SMike has been living in Nixon Fails, these lazy-ass writers couldn't even be troubled to give him a phony surname. Yikes.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Basically Mike was all "I don't really care about my past." which is probably going to be the  lifeline Nina holds on to that Nina is honouring Mike's wishes because she kinda did ask and Mike flat out said he didn't want to know about his past (but i mean it's one thing to say it and another thing to flat out keep it secret. like today was just stupid.

Mike is far more complex than you're giving him credit for being. (RME)

Just the other day he reminded Nina that no one came looking for him, justifying, I guess, why he didn't look for them. 

I look forward to seeing if he hangs on to that grudge when his memories come back or if all will be forgiven. 

(I guess that's another way of saying I'm looking forward to the end of the story.)

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Can someone jog my memory, when Mike first showed up at Nixon falls, did he not have possession of his wedding ring?

He pawned it to help out Lenny and Phyllis when they had money trouble and he needed to buy into a backroom poker game.   Maybe the perpetually empty bar had something to do with money problems?

Edited by ciarra
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

I had to say when Mike came in, Jax's face was like a great mixture of, crap i'm right, girl, you gone crazy and just general crap. lol

Honestly. Jax's mind hearing Mike talk is like literally watching his mind explode over and over again. It's kind of funny in a twisted way. 

Ingo did do a really great job with those scenes I’ll give him that.

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, rur said:

Mike is far more complex than you're giving him credit for being. (RME)

Just the other day he reminded Nina that no one came looking for him, justifying, I guess, why he didn't look for them. 

I look forward to seeing if he hangs on to that grudge when his memories come back or if all will be forgiven. 

(I guess that's another way of saying I'm looking forward to the end of the story.)

it's sonny.
I predict alot of barware and whores thrown out

13 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Ingo did do a really great job with those scenes I’ll give him that.

he really did i re watched it and when MIke was like "you have to accept it's over," just the disgust of "oh trust me. we're so over romantically." was like. well done. 

Between this and the clapback he gave carly a few weeks ago. he's hitting it on all cylinders 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Mo was all Sonny today, there was absolutely no difference between him and Mike - except for that weird little accent thing he did when he said "right hyere!" For a second I thought that Martin had stumbled on to the scene. 

Anyway, I'm punishing myself by continuing to watch but I want to see this through to the end of the storyline so I can see just how disappointing the ending will be. Almost a year on this crap. And I didn't even watch it the whole time.

I really can't take much more of the stalker either. I'm guessing November sweeps are going to be jam packed what with all of the secrets erupting. I wish Esme wasn't so telegraphed. It would have been nice if she really was sweet and we didn't know she was so obviously evil.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I really can't take much more of the stalker either. I'm guessing November sweeps are going to be jam packed what with all of the secrets erupting. I wish Esme wasn't so telegraphed. It would have been nice if she really was sweet and we didn't know she was so obviously evil.

No insult to the actress who is decent and will probably get better with time, but all the smirking is too much for me. She was better in the few moments of full on bitch mode she had with Trina today. I would have preferred she came in sweet and then we got to see the other side too.  

I’m confused by why everyone is letting Spencer off the hook so easily for almost kissing Trina and then immediately cozying up to his long term girlfriend. I get Trina in this, I’ve been that person who overlooks it all cause I caught feelings too, but Joss immediately jumped to blaming Esme and even Ava was saying don’t give up on him. Which, I do want Trina and Spencer together, it’s the first teen scene in decades I’ve cared about. But make him grovel a bit. 

Ingo WAS really good today. And I still like Jax. It’s a bummer the real life stuff gets in the way. 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Mo was all Sonny today, there was absolutely no difference between him and Mike - except for that weird little accent thing he did when he said "right hyere!" For a second I thought that Martin had stumbled on to the scene. 

Yes. He made some choices today with his acting that were... interesting?-

10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Nina needs to just stop. Forgot Carly, but Sonny has children and grandchildren.

Nina arguing that Mike has a better life in Nixon Falls. Yes, he's not a mobster here, but I really wanted Jax to scream, "Do you think his children are living a better life without their father?" (Granted, the answer is "yes" but they don't deserve to think their father is dead.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Lmao!  I love this forum. When I heard that little weird accent I was like oh, I can’t wait to see what everyone will say on here. Ha!  

• LOL 9

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who heard that awfulness. I thought I misheard him because I was busy doing other things, but that was some Rhett Butler gone wrong bullshit. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Mo was all Sonny today, there was absolutely no difference between him and Mike - except for that weird little accent thing he did when he said "right hyere!"

I thought he was going for Pacino in "Scent of a Woman."  Because, you know, one master complimenting another and all that.  I'm sure Al blows up his phone after every performance praising him...

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I give it to the Teens, specifically Spencer/Trina/Esme, they are giving me soapy entertainment and really are the highlights for me.

Even though Esme is heading towards Nelle 2.0, i do appreciate a rich bitch villianess on Soaps.

Ava is also an absolute highlight everytime she is on the screen. Her stuff with Nik and her bodyguards were hilarious. Credit to Maura West.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, absnow54 said:

Nina arguing that Mike has a better life in Nixon Falls. Yes, he's not a mobster here, but I really wanted Jax to scream, "Do you think his children are living a better life without their father?" (Granted, the answer is "yes" but they don't deserve to think their father is dead.)

LOL actually Jax would think so yes. too. 

but honestly the real argument would have been throwing what Nina had said right back in her face. I can't even remember why Carly/Jax lied about Nelle being Nina's daughter because it was some dumb ass reason they came up with but Nina was screetching how it ended her world, and she lost everything and she came here and Mike helped her (okay there Nina) 

all Jax needed to do is go all "so you think people going their lives thinking Sonny is dead is okay? You think Carly committing bigotry is fine, because Mike is happy here?" use your head. 

(also i watched the clips where Jax has the sauce and i am like. y'all couldn't have used something else? like. a smokey mararina sauce? that's what makes sonny's different? like kick a rock)

• Love 2
12 hours ago, racked said:

Ingo WAS really good today. And I still like Jax. It’s a bummer the real life stuff gets in the way. 

For all his misguided antics, I also really like Jax. At times he’s a Carly apologizer but like, that’s his kid’s mom. So he gets a tiny pass. Plus he’s handsome and debonair and all that jazz.  I’m hoping his off screen antics don’t get his ass fired, but sometimes it bes like that. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Nina needs to catch hell from both Sonny and Phyllis for keeping this secret,

Phyllis has no leg to stand on here, given how early she urged Mike to make a move on Nina. Phyllis didn't encourage Mike to look for his past at all. And Mike hasn't cared much, either. He said that again yesterday that he was happy with who he is now; he doesn't need to know who he was.

Blow it all up, Jax! Today!

• Love 9

Honestly, while Nina deserves to catch crap for her secrets and lies - like we've said for EIGHT MONTHS - if we were all amnesiaiac - we'd be curious and try to look, not "meh they aren't looking for me, so why should i bother." i mean. dude. you pulled yourself from  a river. did it ever occur to you that maybe people thought you drowned?

• Love 6
17 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Mayberry Mike who Dances With Brooms is just as arrogant as Sonny the mini Moobster who Throws Bar Ware.  He of the disgusting scraggly beard and tiny stature threatening the debonair, tanned, and athletic Jasper Jax is just hilarious!  And watching the poor actress who plays Nina try to emote feelings of lust . . . well, I hope she got a pay raise.  Yuck.

Sooooo accurate.

I just cannot deal with CW's acting choices when expressing Nina's shock, surprise, panic. I was mean enough to laugh out loud, right after she did one of her eye popping expressions of shock yesterday when she saw Jax, a commercial break for a medicine for bulging eyes came on. I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'll be in my seat on the Shame Train for that. 

Nina is cruelly keeping kids away from their a father and letting his family think he's dead. She is irredeemable and pathetic. As much as I am enjoying Sonny-Free-PC and not on the side of the She-Beast, I would gladly hold Carly's moss bowl as she shit stomps Nina.

Also count me in as one who shipped Jarly back in the beginning. SJB and SB had a combustible chemistry. But now? Nahhhhhh. No way. 

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, ChicksDigScars said:

Sooooo accurate.

I just cannot deal with CW's acting choices when expressing Nina's shock, surprise, panic. I was mean enough to laugh out loud, right after she did one of her eye popping expressions of shock yesterday when she saw Jax, a commercial break for a medicine for bulging eyes came on. I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'll be in my seat on the Shame Train for that. 

Nina is cruelly keeping kids away from their a father and letting his family think he's dead. She is irredeemable and pathetic. As much as I am enjoying Sonny-Free-PC and not on the side of the She-Beast, I would gladly hold Carly's moss bowl as she shit stomps Nina.

Also count me in as one who shipped Jarly back in the beginning. SJB and SB had a combustible chemistry. But now? Nahhhhhh. No way. 

that's me. Like. I loathe Carly, I'm pleased as punch Sonny is gone, but I want Carly to go all circa "I just found out about Jake from Sam, so I am going to go ape on Liz," on Nina (just because that was so awesome). as much as Avery and Donna would be better off w/o Sonny in their lives (and i hate his other kids), Avery is like what? 8 and Donna is 2 or whatever, they didn't need that sadness in their lives. 

CW's face actions amused/annoyed me too. like all that was missing was the sound effects

• Love 2
4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who heard that awfulness. I thought I misheard him because I was busy doing other things, but that was some Rhett Butler gone wrong bullshit. 

Yeah, I heard that and immediately burst out laughing. What the hell was that?

Another thing that made me laugh - though probably unintentional on the show’s part - was they went from a scene of Nik being punched to Curtis crying about “no service.” New Nik or not, I can never see a character say that without thinking of “no serrrrviccccce!” And Tyler’s abominable/hilarious performance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Watching Live to see if Jax is going to blow it up;
Nina: Please don't do this
Mike: YOU TALK ABOUT TRUTH, THIS IS OUR TRUTH. YOU LIED, WE'RE TOGETHER 
Jax (rolling his eyes): DON'T YOU GET IT, YOU AREN'T MIKE AND NINA KNOWS IT!

Me: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. 
(this is going to be worth suffering through the Jarly crap)

Jax: so you don't even know the truth about your life?

Mike: Yeah i could have looked for my family, but my family? THEY didn'tlook for me! where are they HUH?

Jax: Yeah Nina? why do YOU think his family hasn't looked for him, huh? 

Nina: please drop this for me.

Jax: yeah no I can't do that. 

Mike: Nina is my life! get out!
Nina: I have to talk to you alone, Jax.
lmao Mike: maybe you should leave before you get shot again. 
Nina: you are not being the guy I know (Me,what?) Nina: that i've grown to know. 
Mike threatens Jax.

Jax :yeah i knew you'd say that LOL

now we're getting the back story. (that we know) and Jax is like ahuh. so why didn't you tell people?

Nina: but i was gonna tell Carly but Carly was MEANNNNN
Jax: so you kept quiet because of revenge?! FOR ALL thOSE MONThS!?!!

call Jax butter because he's on a roll!

Nina: i thought about being clean. But Carly was mean to me. (lol) And there is a guy waiting for me.
Jax: Sonny
Nina: Mike!
Jax: THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!

Nina decided not to tell Mike because Mike couldn't handle being Sonny. 
Jax: or he'd go back to his family memory or not. you didn't tell him because you love him. 

Nina: I got something from Mike i got from NO OTHER MAN: HONESTY
Jax: HOW MUCH HONESTY ARE YOU GIVING HIM
Me: hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaa

Nina is deluded. 
Nina: can't you leave and forget you saw
Jax: i wish i could. but nope. 

Jax: Port Charles needs Sonny Corinthos 
Me: oh god. Jax. you were doing so well. lol

NIna: oh i thought the engagement was for show i didn't think they'd get married for real. 
Jax: yeah. and the bride to be is already married to a guy alive and well lol

Nina: deluded speak. 
Jax: you can't rationalize this! 
Nina: BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO HE IS
Jax: BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM! You have to tell him! The Wedding is tonight! wait what?!

Edited by Daisy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, mariah23 said:

I covered my eyes.

lol i literally couldn't like i went to see if there was anymore jax stuff and then they were there, swapping spit. i am traumatized for life for life

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Artsda said:

Smike should also be taking a dirt nap, but unfortunately neither are ever going to happen.

"Right...heeya".  I'm sure that was finely crafted to represent deep psychological angst.  Method acting at its finest, ya'll.  

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

That was vile. 

I walked away. Then in tomorrow's preview, she says she wouldn't mind if they do it again. 🤢

I WOULD MIND!!!

there needed to be some advisory how this could be offensive to some viewers

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Typical Sonny that it's his family's fault they never came to look for him, not that Mike never went to look for them. And he still doesn't ask when he finds out he does have a family. Ugh, what a selfish tool he's always been and always will be.

11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I went to go look up, and Carly and Jason are kissing!

Which just shows how wrong the show knows this dumb marriage is. When you have to force a relationship onto the audience, you know it doesn't work on its own merits.

Oh, god, they're going to do a Leo-is-on-the-spectrum story, aren't they? They have no business do anything like this, considering how poorly they write these.

• Love 13

...They really crafted the perfect off-ramp for the Jason/Carly relationship and chose to blow right past it and keep us on this highway to hell. Are you kidding me?? I mean, I knew this was happening, ever since the dance when Jason leaned in for a kiss. But are we supposed to ignore that he's spent 99% of this engagement looking as if he's passing a kidney stone? Or that he's given tremendous brainpower to Britt and how she's doing and what they might have been together? Jason catching feelings is beyond abrupt and contrary to what we've seen unfold. And you know this is only happening because we're at the precipice of Mike learning his true identity as Sonny, which makes the whole thing even shittier. Who needs authentic storytelling when you can have manufactured drama, right?

And it speaks volumes that Carly had to ask if Jason was telling her the truth about his feelings or if he was telling her what she wanted to hear. The fact that she'll never be able to distinguish between those two viewpoints with Jason is exactly why they shouldn't be a couple.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

For the past 2 decades.

there is no way the Jason that I know and loathe would stick his tongue voluntarily down Carly's throat unless he had amnesia. Again. 

• Love 12

I really hate plot point writing. I guess Jason is into Carly now. Wow. I knew she secretly loved him, but Jason has NEVER secretly loved Carly. He got over her the moment she slept w/Sonny, and he NEVER looked back. I guess these two need to really be in love to maximize the drama for Sonny's return!  Whatever. 🙄

Jax was great today! I loved everything he said to Nina. I also love the looks he gave. At one point, he looked at Nina like she was a crazy moron! There is no excuse for what Nina did. I still think the better story would have been Nina telling Sonny who he was and Sonny CHOOSING to not go back to his old life, but that's just me. 

I don't know what the Jordan/Portia/Curtis were up to, but if Curtis is really Trina's dad . . . I better see him dump Portia faster than he dumped poor Jordan. He better read her the riot act. Portia wouldn't have kept some lame job secret but a whole child from him. 

Seems like Ned has also been concerned about Leo. I liked the scenes w/Austin. 

I guess we're going for a Maxie/Austin pairing. I'm willing to give it a try. LOL! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ChicksDigScars said:

Me three.  Loved them.  I remember being so pissed and sad when Jason walked in after Carly (Sarah Brown) had slept with Sonny for the first time.  But yeah, those days are long gone.

• Love 5

Jason to Carly: You're the first friend that I made on my own who know nothing about what I was before the accident. You always talk about what I do for you but why don't we talk about everything you did for me? You accepted me, you believed in me, you fought for me...I don't know who I would be if I hadn't met you Carly. I'm just lucky I did.

Me:  You could have been a better person. I more honest, less stupid person. 🤮  How much longer is this crap going to go on?

Carly is not living "a glamorous life", she's still trailer trash in a costume. This "Why do you think you'd be falling alone? is 🤮🤮🤮🤢

Everyone guessed it but wow, they're really throwing Nina under the bus.

Austin, stop trying to sugar coat it. Most parents who are suspect something find a diagnosis a relief.

Maxie and BLQ were such a relief.

5 hours ago, Cheetara1986 said:

Even though Esme is heading towards Nelle 2.0, i do appreciate a rich bitch villianess on Soaps.

It's more fun when the villianess has someone worthwhile to play off of. Michael was such a do-right Eeyore and was bound to win in the end that Nelle was wasted on him. Spencer is a more worthy punching bag.

4 hours ago, Daisy said:

You think Carly committing bigotry is fine, because Mike is happy here?" use your head.

I know it's a typo but Carly is a A1 bigot always.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly is not living "a glamorous life", she's still trailer trash in a costume. This "Why do you think you'd be falling alone? is 🤮🤮🤮🤢

So when Sonny returns and all this shakes out...OMG, who gets to be the loser?  Quite the conundrum for the writers since they twist themselves into pretzels making these three always win.

Unless they decide to be a throuple. /I'm sorry

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So when Sonny returns and all this shakes out...OMG, who gets to be the loser?  Quite the conundrum for the writers since they twist themselves into pretzels making these three always win.

I feel like the abrupt shift to legitimately pursuing Jason/Carly is because Mo preferred being paired with Nina, and based off the length of time we've spent in Nixon Falls, the show will trip over themselves to accommodate Mo's requests. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, absnow54 said:

I feel like the abrupt shift to legitimately pursuing Jason/Carly is because Mo preferred being paired with Nina, and based off the length of time we've spent in Nixon Falls, the show will trip over themselves to accommodate Mo's requests. 

I cannot imagine Carly, as the way she's been written the last however many years (particularly since LW has played her), will be OK with Sonny being with Nina.  I think she'll be insane with anger.  Which I guess could sort of be amusing for me, re Sonny not wanting her.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Unless they decide to be a throuple. /I'm sorry

I wish!  That would be the perfect solution for their fans.

Sonny is going to get Carly in the end Jason will have something more to add to his box o' pain. Please just Britt doesn't go back to him.

1 hour ago, ciarra said:

So, if they can record Jason escaping and getting shot in the hospital parking garage, why don't they have security video of Esme torching Ava's car?

Especially since they augmented the cameras after Cyrus had them disabled.

15 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I still think the better story would have been Nina telling Sonny who he was and Sonny CHOOSING to not go back to his old life, but that's just me.

They will not do it. That would mean that Sonny isn't perfect and his mobster life was bad, and that could never be.

• Love 4

As much as I didn’t like Jax’s tactics yesterday and not just blurting out that he thought Mike was Sonny, today was awesome.  He was so right.  It’s not up to them whether Sonny is better off now or before.  Sonny needs to know the truth and make his own decisions.  CW does unhinged really well.  She was so over the top but it was soapy so I was into it.

And I agree with many other posts on here that although I Strongly Dislike Carly (extremely strongly) it’s fucked up that Sonny didn’t make any attempt whatsoever to find out who he was.  Even though Phyllis made no attempts to encourage him and Nina was all kinds of wrong, it’s HIS life and HE should have at least been curious about it.  He was wearing a wedding ring for God’s sake! As far as blaming his family for not looking for him that’s just lame.  He fell into a freezing river in the middle of the winter.  It was quite possible and actually likely that he drowned.  Why would they continue looking for him??

I CAN NOT with Jason and Carly.  So he’s completely over Britt now.  Ok then.  A few weeks ago I said writers were retconing stories that they are still writing.  This is a perfect example.  From MOC to true love. Makes no sense, but whatever.

Speaking of not making sense - Portia.  I am ok with Curtis being Trina’s father because soapy but Portia has had multiple opportunities to come clean.  All the interested parties have flat out asked her if Curtis is the father and I guess she’s just lied to their faces??  That’s ridiculous.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 9