Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

On 8/31/2021 at 12:10 AM, Kymmi said:

I am very lucky - I came back to the show after a 10 or so year hiatus, because I heard about the Britt/Jason storyline. I like both characters, and as an original Jason & Carly fan, this seemed like a pairing I could get behind. Then the Jason & Carly engagement? I may be the only fan thrilled with the current storyline, but I'll take it!

Welcome to my 1-person clubhouse! I think I’m the only person on here who likes Carly (yes she can be awful, but it’s a soap and vanilla characters are boring) and I have been long advocating for Carly and Jason to get together. I loved Jason & Carly back in the day, when he was her “boy on the side”, and it’s a romance that has needed to be revisited, or at least acknowledged, for a long time.

That said, I can’t say I’m thrilled with the way it’s unfolded so far. It’s like they still don’t have a handle on where they want this to go, so you get weird moments like the Jason kiss out of nowhere, but I still have hope that it can land somewhere interesting.

In any case, I give them credit for trying to climb out of the same old Sonny/Carly rut they’ve been trapped in forever. Eventually, I hope Jason gets back with Britt because they have the superior chemistry and I love Britt (for many of the same reasons I still like Carly), but I hope they don’t go back to Carly/Sonny. Because that’s been played. OUT.

17 hours ago, DanaMB said:

So, I may need to go into hiding for saying this, but I really want Sonny to be torn between Nina and Carly when he gets his memory back. It’s just more soapy that way. 

You can hide in my clubhouse, LOL! If Sonny isn’t torn between the two, then I don’t know what this whole storyline was for. I’m guessing he will also be torn between his new gentle ways and his old mob life. This is not a story I’m interested in, because I lost interest in Sonny many years ago and I’ve never really warmed to the CW version of Nina. But MB is not going anywhere, so I guess I’ll take it as long as he doesn’t get back with Carly, because see above.

16 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

This shook me. Is cursive really obsolete?!  I still write in cursive!

I remember years ago when my little nephew was visiting and I left a note for him on the counter. Later, I was shocked when he told me he couldn’t read it. I mean, it’s the same letters, just connected with loopy lines? That’s the first I had heard about obsolete cursive, which I still don’t get. When I was a kid, learning cursive was a reward for practicing good handwriting and something to aspire to.

And if you’ll excuse me, I think I need to go out on my lawn and shake my fist at some kids.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

On today's episode.....

Liz and Finn look like their about to get cozy when Scotty, with a parachute, lands on the ground beside them.  What are the odds??!!!!!  That plane looked like it had gone further than that before it hit turbulence, or Fliz' campground is closer to St Lucia.  Though it was quite handy of the bad guys to give Scotty a parachute rather than just throw him out over an ocean somewhere.  

Jordan then Britt questions Scotty who has no idea what happaened to Liesl.  

Cyrus wants to destroy the Corinthi.  Buscema's not quite in.  

Gladys flirts wtih Novak, who invites her to the wedding as his plus one.  

Carly talks to Brando, see if he knows who might be working with Cyrus on the outside, one of Novak or Buscema's men.  

Novak swears to Jason that he isn't workign with Cyrus.  

Nina and Mike head to his bedroom but she sees his watch with the incription and says he needs to find out who he is before they can play anymore tonsil hockey.  

Jax and Joss:  The infamous sauce is eaten and Joss immediately reacts.  She says it tastes like Sonny's.  JAx is all, that can't be.  Joss says, Trina got it from Nixon Falls.  Jax remembers maybe seeing Sonny.  Will Jax head to Nixon Falls to get another look?  

I'm betting 3 people will get hit at the wedding:  Josslyn (way too much talk of her safety for it not to be her), Gladys and one of Brando/Sasha,.  I'm guessing Sasha siince that allows Sophia to go on mat leave.  

thanks. so i don't have to watch today. 
also. I mean we know it's sonny but i would laugh so hard if they went to NF and it's like "yah it's this italian nonna who makes great sauce." 

also. nina. you're dumb.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Gladys flirts with Novak, who invites her to the wedding as his plus one.  

I wish they weren't playing her like a sloppy, drunken schemer. There's something really gross about that. I get she's supposed to be a basically harmless thorn in Carly's side, but give Gladys some dignity. (Though it does look as if Bonnie Burroughs is having a ball, so there's that.)

Scott can't be hurting for cash too badly if he can afford private jets.

When Novak quoted Sun Tzu to Jason, you could see Jason thinking, "Wow, that's good!" Hee. 

Nina is walking quite the thin line there, but I love how Sonny's past is cockblocking him. 

• Love 2

Who wrote today's episode? Such bad writing.

Nina, Sonny's black shirt is pretty safe from staining but if you put hydrogen peroxide on it, there's a good chance it's going to bleach the colour out.  What a stupid way to get his shirt off.

Carly Jr. is so proud of inheriting her mother's inability in the kitchen. How is this kid going to pass at the elite PCU if she can't even read instructions or set the over?  Joss is dumber than rocks to not be aware that Jax is upset because mob life is dangerous and not that he's deathly in love with Carly still.

Wyatt asks "What are his vitals?" Finn replies "There are no bones broken." I"m pretty sure that bones have nothing to do with vitals which are pulse and breathing. But then, Finn is the doctor who said that Peter was dead.

Jordan calls Britt "Meet me here." Britt "I'm coming." Me: Where? Jordan didn't tell you where she was.

Brando, I'm pretty sure that Sasha's apartment is better than yours if you're talking about moving in together.

On the plus, Novak pumping Gladys was great fun. "No class" perfectly describes Carly, and the actress looks like she's having a great time.

35 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Jax and Joss:  The infamous sauce is eaten and Joss immediately reacts.  She says it tastes like Sonny's.  JAx is all, that can't be.  Joss says, Trina got it from Nixon Falls.  Jax remembers maybe seeing Sonny.  Will Jax head to Nixon Falls to get another look? 

I think I'd actually like that twist, if Jax goes to Nixon Falls, sees Sonny and asks Nina "WHAT are you thinking?" He's the only person who wouldn't immediately go running to Carly and Jason especially now that he's at odds with Carly.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think I'd actually like that twist, if Jax goes to Nixon Falls, sees Sonny

I'm actually thinking, Jax is so desperate for the wedding to not happen, that he goes to NF to get Sonny, to bring him back to stop the wedding.  That would be boatloads of soapy.  I mean, does Carly get pissed at Jax for stopping her wedding to Jason or is she glad that he found Sonny?  

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly Jr. is so proud of inheriting her mother's inability in the kitchen.

It drives me insane that all the women on this show, with the exception of Liz, are portrayed as unable to cook.  Maybe it's because I've been cooking for 35 plus years, but how hard is it to read and follow a recipe even if you've never cooked a meal before in your life.  If there was no recipe and she was winging it, ok, maybe she runs into problems but otherwise it's called reading.  

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Jordan calls Britt "Meet me here." Britt "I'm coming." Me: Where?

LOL.  My 13 yr old who was watching with me said the exact same thing.  I joked that Britt activated her Jordan location chip and knew to head to the hospital.  

7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But then, Finn is the doctor who said that Peter was dead.

Not to split hairs, but Liz was the one who checked his pulse and declared there wasn't one.  Finn didn't check on Peter at all, he just sat on the stairs and cursed himself for losing the chance to save Chase.  

• Love 4

@ciarra

Do you mean between Nina and Sonny?  We didn't see them eat the food, just that he spilled some on his shirt and she told him to take it off so she could clean it.  Then he dragged her to his bedroom where they were going to do the nasty but she stopped it (thank you Nina)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly Jr. is so proud of inheriting her mother's inability in the kitchen.

It drives me insane that all the women on this show, with the exception of Liz, are portrayed as unable to cook.  Maybe it's because I've been cooking for 35 plus years, but how hard is it to read and follow a recipe even if you've never cooked a meal before in your life.  If there was no recipe and she was winging it, ok, maybe she runs into problems but otherwise it's called reading.  

Ugh, I know. Why couldn't Joss's first effort be a little shaky but still perfectly fine?

And for whatever reason, Aiden is some sort of freak for liking to bake, though they've dialed that back a lot, thank Jasus.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

It drives me insane that all the women on this show, with the exception of Liz, are portrayed as unable to cook

Don't forget Olivia's ziti. [eyeroll]

I'll give Monica a pass as a CT surgeon but every other woman in the show should be able to cook. Did Alexis raise her kids on entirely store-bought meals? What does Sam feed her two young children, chicken fingers and mac and cheese?

For all that Carly is now the matriarch of the show, when you look at how they write her, she's really quite helpless. Jason and Sonny are always having to get her out of trouble, she can't cook and her children have all been raised by nannies.

5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Not to split hairs, but Liz was the one who checked his pulse and declared there wasn't one.  Finn didn't check on Peter at all

True. But I had hoped that Finn would at least check before stuffing Peter in the freezer.

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

For all that Carly is now the matriarch of the show, when you look at how they write her, she's really quite helpless. Jason and Sonny are always having to get her out of trouble, she can't cook and her children have all been raised by nannies.

And, though we didn't see a whole lot of her, Virginia Benson 100% seemed like the type of mother that would teach her daughter how to cook.

• Love 1

@PERKIE  there's Olivia, all she does is cook haha. I think they backed off that "strong women means not cooking" trope for a while now thankfully, besides Carly and Alexis. Even Lulu eventually learned how to cook some, and they never say that any one else can't cook. 

31 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

this is what always puzzles me. like if you can read instructions, you can cook. i taught myself in by reading the better homes and gardens cookbook

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

For all that Carly is now the matriarch of the show, when you look at how they write her, she's really quite helpless. Jason and Sonny are always having to get her out of trouble, she can't cook

And she cannot even make a cup of coffee.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I think I'd actually like that twist, if Jax goes to Nixon Falls, sees Sonny and asks Nina "WHAT are you thinking?" He's the only person who wouldn't immediately go running to Carly and Jason especially now that he's at odds with Carly.

Yes, I think that even if he knew Sonny was alive the last time he was in Nixon Fails he would have kept quiet.

• Love 1

There's no upside for Jax to stay quiet about Sonny being alive. The problem Jax is currently having with Carly doesn't have anything to do with Sonny. I'd hope Jax would give Nina the opportunity to finally come clean, but if she doesn't in x time, he does it. End this absurd story, please!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Don't forget Olivia's ziti.

Oops, I had forgotten about Olivia!!  Although it seems all she can do is the baked ziti.

Did Alexis raise her kids on entirely store-bought meals

Wasn't Alexis the one who could only make microwave popcorn.  

What does Sam feed her two young children, chicken fingers and mac and cheese?

Whatever the Q chef is making that day.  I mean, I could believe that Sam doesn't know how to read a recipe, out of any of the women on this show.  

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Liz and Finn look like their about to get cozy when Scotty, with a parachute, lands on the ground beside them.  What are the odds??!!!!!

What!!????  I didn't watch today so missed this ultimate soap moment.  The way Liz and Finn were dressed for camping I figured they were in the mountains in New York or Vermont . So maybe Scotty got blown back by a hurricane or something??  I surprised Liesl didn't fall through the ceiling of Smike's bedroom right while Smike and Nina were starting to get it on, now that would have been good!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

The camping ground couldn't have been too far away because the nearest hospital was GH. And Wyatt was walking around, picking up litter in the dark.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

There's no upside for Jax to stay quiet about Sonny being alive.

If I were in Jax's position, I'd give Sonny the opportunity to find out who he is and if he says he doesn't want to know, I'd enjoy watching Carly make a fool of herself marrying Jason with Sonny still alive.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Blackie said:

What!!????  I didn't watch today so missed this ultimate soap moment. 

It was very strange.  They look like they're about to kiss than they see something and run over and it's Scotty, wrapped up in his parachute where he's fallen from the sky......into the middle of the woods.  He's unconscious since he was drugged before being thrown out, so how did the parachute deploy? so weird.  

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And Wyatt was walking around, picking up litter in the dark.

Why bother having a recast Aiden if he wasn't going to be the one to find Scotty.  Who is this kid Wyatt and why would they have him randomly walk through this scene.  

• Useful 1

I absolutely hate the whole Nixon fallS story. The character that he PlaYS now as Mike is absolutely boring. It makes Sonny  look weak! He is sexiest at being the godfather of Port Charles. It’s time to bring him back the story is dragging on! And Nina and Sonny have no chemistry whatsoever! Please move the story forward to GH! I miss Sonny and Carly! They belong together they have an excellent chemistry! And they’re two of my favorite characters!

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Oops, I had forgotten about Olivia!!  Although it seems all she can do is the baked ziti.

Whatever the Q chef is making that day.  I mean, I could believe that Sam doesn't know how to read a recipe, out of any of the women on this show.  

They make family size microwave meals.  Then there are ‘salad kits’ that even include the dressing in a separate container.  Throw in some rolls an you’ve got a family meal with no real cooking involved.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

@PERKIE  there's Olivia, all she does is cook haha. I think they backed off that "strong women means not cooking" trope for a while now thankfully, besides Carly and Alexis. Even Lulu eventually learned how to cook some, and they never say that any one else can't cook. 

I guess the GH writers have never heard of Martha Stewart.

• Love 1

Joss: Sonny's sauce was unique--no one made it like him.

Me: It never crossed anyone's mind that he jacked that recipe from someone else?  I mean, I know it IS his sauce, but this whole "no one in the world made it like him" is just eyerolling.

Why is Britt being so gracious and nice to Carly?  She shouldn't dignify that snot with so much as a glance.

Does Nina think Sonny will get his memory back and yet still choose her?  Because I don't get what she thinks is going to happen there. 

Is it September 17th yet?  We haven't had a good bloodbath in a bit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The Wedding: Carly will wear a slip wedding dress. That’s all daytime can afford and it seems to be the trend on the soaps these days. There will be the five families of 5 people. Maybe, 8-10 contract actors and a day player officiating the ceremony. Smike will be Jax plus 1 which won’t make Carly or Jason happy. Am I forgetting anything? 

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

The Wedding: Carly will wear a slip wedding dress. That’s all daytime can afford and it seems to be the trend on the soaps these days. There will be the five families of 5 people. Maybe, 8-10 contract actors and a day player officiating the ceremony. Smike will be Jax plus 1 which won’t make Carly or Jason happy. Am I forgetting anything? 

Jason will singlehandedly defeat the bad guys, with Dante mopping up for him.  Then in an unrealistic turn of events Cyrus will get free and a newly restored Sonny will defeat him.  The Corinthii the champion protectors of PC again.

1 hour ago, Suicidy said:

Jason will singlehandedly defeat the bad guys, with Dante mopping up for him.  Then in an unrealistic turn of events Cyrus will get free and a newly restored Sonny will defeat him.  The Corinthii the champion protectors of PC again.

I did forget the obvious shootout that will be going within 5 inches of each other.  

10 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I could believe that Sam doesn't know how to read.

I remember years ago Sam had a very simple children's book in her hand and look dumbfounded by the words on the pages. Sure it mostly likely was KM's lethargic acting choices, but from that moment on I chose to believe that Sam was illiterate.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

and a day player officiating

Even though it's the 7678 wedding for Carly, I'm pretty sure it will be at the same chapel with Father McHottie officiating. (Here's hoping it's Father McHottie because we haven't seen him for awhile!!)

11 hours ago, Suicidy said:

There will be the five families of 5 people.

Carly's side will have Joss, Michael, Willow, (maybe Donna and Avery), possibly Bobbie, but no sighting or mention of Lucas.  

Jason's side will have possibly Monica, possibly Ned & Olivia, possibly Brook Lynn but no sighting or mention of Danny and Jake.  

Guests adjacent:  Brando, Sasha, Gladys, Novak and Buscema, possible Madam Wu, possibly Jax if he crashes and fingers crossed Sonny, who will be crashing in soapy fashion.  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Even though it's the 7678 wedding for Carly, I'm pretty sure it will be at the same chapel with Father McHottie officiating. (Here's hoping it's Father McHottie because we haven't seen him for awhile!!)

I assumed Spinelli would be officiating. He's probably thrilled to death. In any event, you definitely left him off the list. 

They deserve to have everyone decline except diehard Corinthi.

• Love 1

Liz looked cute with her curly camping hair.

I don't get the thing with the sauce. Couldn't people taste Trina's month-old, defrosted pasta sauce from the bar and say, "Good sauce! Tastes just like Sonny's!" without assuming that dead Sonny must have actually made the sauce?  Isn't it possible that someone else had the same recipe? I've eaten chicken soup that tasted just like my late grandmother's. Somehow, I kept it together and didn't go all crazy thinking my grandma was still alive. 

Was Wyatt the same kid who discovered Peter when Liesel was holding him hostage in the cabin?

Edited by BlueberryJane23
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, nilyank said:

I remember years ago Sam had a very simple children's book in her hand and look dumbfounded by the words on the pages.

Wasn't that the book that also had a giant "END OF TEXT" or something like that on the last page? 

3 minutes ago, BlueberryJane23 said:

I don't get the thing with the sauce. Couldn't people taste Trina's month-old, defrosted pasta sauce from the bar and say, "Good sauce! Tastes just like Sonny's!" without assuming that dead Sonny must have actually made the sauce?  Isn't it possible that someone else had the same recipe?

No, because as Joss told Jax, "Sonny's sauce is unique." He is literally the only person in the entire world who could have made it.

• LOL 9
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I still don't understand why they have to get married.  I know why they say they have to get married, but I don't understand.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I still don't understand why they have to get married.  I know why they say they have to get married, but I don't understand.

I've decided that the Five Families are playing an elaborate prank on Jason and Carly, and there is a betting pool on whether or not those two are stupid enough to go through with the wedding.

• LOL 17
13 minutes ago, Katy M said:

If they don't get married, someone from the other families will kill the SheBeast, because apparently, there can only be one "head" and she may go to the Feds and spill if she's not Dona Mooby.

47 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

If they don't get married, someone from the other families will kill the SheBeast, because apparently, there can only be one "head" and she may go to the Feds and spill if she's not Dona Mooby.

I think they pulled the "a wife can't be forced to testify against her husband" card during the last 5 families meeting, and claimed that Carly knew too much. It's obvious the writers are just throwing every justification for the MOC they can think of and hoping one will stick. 

• LOL 4
53 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I've decided that the Five Families are playing an elaborate prank on Jason and Carly, and there is a betting pool on whether or not those two are stupid enough to go through with the wedding.

That would actually be hilarious.  They should do that.  And then find out that the five families hired a fake minister so it's not even real.

53 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Why don't they just kill her anyway?  If they're worried about reprisals from Jason that would happen whether or not they're married.  If that's not the issue, they should just kill her on general principal.

And wouldn't she be spilling against Sonny's organization?  The Five Families don't share criminal info, do they?  That would be stupid.

Am I trying to think rationally in a place where logic has no business?

• Love 9
6 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I assumed Spinelli would be officiating. He's probably thrilled to death. In any event, you definitely left him off the list. 

I try to forget that Spinelli exists and I actually did this time!!  I also forgot about Maxie.  Hey maybe Lucy can officiate.  Weddings always turn out wonderfully when it's her (Patrick/Sabrina,  Valentin/Nina)  

On today's episode

Jax calls Trina for info on the infamous pasta sauce then heads over to talk to Alexis.   Knowing what i know about the behind the scenes stuff between these two, those scenes were just uncomfortable to watch.  He says: I know something but if I tell, then someone will get hurt.  She says; Butt out.  which means he knows that Sonny's in NF with Nina.  

Spencer/Nik/Esme:   I;m pissed at you.   I stayed away for 3 yrs for your proctection.  I can't lose you and Ava.  Too bad, I'm storming off.  Than Esme's all, hey Spence if you storm off you have to get a job.  So Spencer kisses and makes up with dear old dad, who falls for it and reinstates Spencer's money.  

Ava tells Trina that she's leaving.  Trina's upset then tells her about Esme.  Ava says to stay friends witih Spencer.  Trina finds Spencer and tells him that Ava is leaving.  Esme's all, good thing don't want bad things to happen like with Lauren.  Trina's all, Do you mean Kiki?  Esme's dumb.  

Scotty/Britt/Jordan/Anna:  No plane crashes have been reported.  Scotty says he got a deal on the private plane which is why he took it.  Britt gets tests results that show chloroform in Scotty's blood.  Anna gets a text from the WSB that the conference in St Lucia was bogus.  Someone went to extremes to grab Liels.  

Liesl is locked up thanks to nu Victor Cassadine in the form of Charles Shaughnessy.  She's pissed.  He's all, no other man will have you especially not Scotty.  Ok there weirdo.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

I think as Sonny's wife, the other families could believe that she had no knowlege of the business, that he was keeping it from her. but having her take over for awhile means that she knows everything. But by marrying Jason she goes back to simply being the little wife and not the big boss therefore going back to not supposed to know everything. But you can't put that genie back in the bottle. Jarly think that by getting married they solidify their unity but instead it makes it worse. They should have kept Carly as the boss with Jason working for her

• Love 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Wasn't that the book that also had a giant "END OF TEXT" or something like that on the last page? 

OMG, thank you so much for that glorious memory! 😂🤣 That has to go up there with "NOOOOOOO SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!" as far as funniest scenes for me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

he knows that Sonny's in NF with Nina

He's had an idea this was true for a while, as he keeps having that hazy flashback to the barn dance or whatever that was.

That was a nice scene between Scott and Britt.

Victor's lair obviously has some secret passages, so once he leaves, Liesl needs to start looking for them and skedaddle.

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Mistah Sheffield!!

Charles Shaughnessy is way too cuddly-looking to be Victor, no matter how hard he tries to change his accent into something sinister.

Spencer is being so shortsighted here. Don't get mad, dummy. Get even. The money spigot is back on, so use it for all it's worth! Guilt Nik into paying for everything your heart desires.

Trina needs to ignore Spencer until he clarifies exactly who Esme is to him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That was a nice scene between Scott and Britt.

Very nice scene with them (Britt realizes that she really doesn't have anyone else in the world except Liesl) and wonderful scenes with Ava and Trina. That relationship has really been built well and it works amazingly.

Poor NLG is all I can say. 

I wasn't really that attached to the old Victor Cassadine, and I do love CS. But I think he is maybe not quite evil enough to play Victor. I'm enjoying him though.

If I have to hear one more word about that stupid sauce...

Ava and Scott were hilarious. That's another great relationship/friendship that works well.

How much longer do we have to wait on these secrets to come out?

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I'm enjoying the Scott/Liesl/Victor stuff. Scott usually get so little to do other than be a buffoon and KG and CS were having fun in their scenes. Liesl really did have the worst taste in men.

Nice foreshadowing having Nik say  you can't trust a Cassadine just before Victor shows up.

I have to say it but Esme  is so much smarter than Spencer even is she is evil. The 'Lauren' slip was bad though.

I loved Trina's top. (Hey! No Joss, Carly or Jason today!)

Why hasn't it occurred to the brain trust of Jordan and Anna that Liesel was deliberately kidnapped?

Kudos to NLG and IR for playing Alexis and Jax as real friends considering how they feel about each other in real life.

I'm glad Alexis didn't talk Jax out of going to Nixon Falls because I'm so ready to pull the plug on that story. 9 months and counting.

Is MW leaving the show or just going on vacation?

5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

No, because as Joss told Jax, "Sonny's sauce is unique." He is literally the only person in the entire world who could have made it.

Joss is stupider than a box of rocks.

• Love 5