Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Lenny's death will probably be the catalyst to Sonny's memories coming back (because it always has to be about Sonny). Ugh, poor Lenny. As usual, not even a main player in his own story.

I forget the actual wording, but they mentioned something about Lenny's pancreas, which makes me wonder if they are going the pancreatic cancer route. That's what my father passed from, so if they go that way, I wonder if they will do it justice. Once it is diagnosed, many times it's too late to fight it. So if Lenny dies quickly, that actually would be kind of accurate.

But I agree, it will still be all about Sonny. I can't believe how he has been inserted into Lenny and Phyllis' life, privy to all their private matters. How did they ever survive without him ? When Lenny said he was going to balance the Tan-O's books and Mike said, you want me to do that for you, I chuckled. So, Sonny is a bookkeeper now ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Benji said:

But I agree, it will still be all about Sonny. I can't believe how he has been inserted into Lenny and Phyllis' life, privy to all their private matters. How did they ever survive without him ? When Lenny said he was going to balance the Tan-O's books and Mike said, you want me to do that for you, I chuckled. So, Sonny is a bookkeeper now ?

They have zero customers. How hard is it to add zero to zero?

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Well there was Trina getting spaghetti. And that guy 9ne time who was so drunk that Mike had to drive him home while Elijah's hoods broke in so I think it will challenge Sonny enough. I bet Nina's coffees have been free though.

I think Lenny said that it was pancreatic cancer which is a very fast moving cancer. So the story should be wrapped up fairly swiftly unless after Phyllis cries on his shoulder "Mike" decides to stay in Nixon Falls over MB's vacation and run the Tan-on

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, dubbel zout said:

I just assumed that anyone beyond a grandchild wouldn't get his/her own share but whatever the parent gave/left them. So the only reason Michael has a large chunk is because it was originally AJ's, not because he got that chunk from Edward.

The show hasn't been entirely consistent with how ELQ shares were divided after Edward died, changing things here and there to fit the current plot.

Or how much said shares are worth.  If ELQ is worth many billions of dollars, how did Valentin afford to buy a substantial percentage of its shares?  This should have cost him billions.  So how did that even happen, given he had already lost the Cassadine fortune back to Nik?  I know Valentin was already wealthy, but we’re talking maybe tens of millions of dollars tops.  I don’t see how he bought 5% of ELQ shares, let alone close to 50%.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2021 at 8:55 AM, Katy M said:

Emily was dead and it's very hard for women to have children they don't know about.

The writers can find a way!  And it wouldn’t even be the lamest thing they’ve done.

On 7/16/2021 at 8:29 AM, BlueberryJane23 said:

Are we supposed to believe the names "Mike", "Wylie," "Nina," "Crimson," and "Port Charles" did not ring a single bell for Smike, but an old cap can trigger a whole host of memories?  

Also, I live an hour from NYC. It's 93 degrees here. Who is wearing a hat like that in July? 

I saw a fellow wearing a heavy jacket and stocking cap while riding a bicycle, in 90 degree heat under the afternoon sun.  Although, I’m pretty sure he was a meth addict.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/16/2021 at 12:02 PM, ByaNose said:

What’s the over/under of Gladys hair? I thought the blonde washed her out. I think she looks better with darker hair. Of course, that’s just me. I honestly didn’t know who it was when she first walked in with Brando. I like the actress but the character is kind of annoying. I suspect we’ll see more of her since the actress who plays Sasha will go on maternity leave at some point. The rooftop pool deck looks nice. It also looks good on Y&R, too. They look virtually the same. LOL!!!!

The pool is a great plot device to get the characters into swimsuits.  Not that I’m complaining.  The actress playing Portia was really rocking her bikini.  I’m just sad at the timing of Sofia Mattson’s pregnancy.  No bikini Sasha this summer.  

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Well there was Trina getting spaghetti. And that guy 9ne time who was so drunk that Mike had to drive him home while Elijah's hoods broke in so I think it will challenge Sonny enough. I bet Nina's coffees have been free though.

I think Lenny said that it was pancreatic cancer which is a very fast moving cancer. So the story should be wrapped up fairly swiftly unless after Phyllis cries on his shoulder "Mike" decides to stay in Nixon Falls over MB's vacation and run the Tan-on

Pancreatic cancer is very treatable.  My uncle had it and held on for quite some time.  And he was nearly 90.  Lenny is….. 65, give or take?  

On 7/16/2021 at 12:03 PM, Daisy said:

Today's Episode

Barside
good gravy. shut up.  OH yay. There's Sam. actually, considering Sam got a lugnut for a ring yah she'd focus on the rock. Um. Sam, this is 2021, if Jason wanted you to know, he could have picked up the phone and told you. why do people excuse this piece of rock's actions? 

LOL Carly looks like she just christmas in july when Jason gave her a kiss on the cheek. this is hilariously dumb.

Maxie and Sam. snooooozeee 

Yesterday's Maxie: OH MY GOD I'M LOSING MY MIND I HAVE TO LEAVE NOOOOOWWWW.

Today's Maxie: Squeee! Gossip!!!!
 

Poolside
So apparently there are no fat people allowed at the new pool lol. I have to laugh- arresting Rocco for cannonballing. Chase you can move your toes, that is awesome. Be happy about it. but I'm not here for Dante remembering kissing sam so skip!

Boring Boring Sasha Brando
Okay. YES. SASHA.  It took a while, but I will take that smashing of the mob life. We need this more often. 

Did Sasha want drugs and Cyrus helped, or did Cyrus get her hooked?

Nina + Willow
boring and they are talking about wiley so double boring. Oh now Carly is here. (still boring). 

Nina you suck. the end. 

Quatermaines
LOL please don't have the GH hospital do the DNA test.  BLQ has no time for Austin. Basically they are thinking they can just butter him up. BLQ is having the common sense to get a PI and get info on this guy and the two dumbos are like "but we don't have timmeeeee, we can just charmmm him." Man. if we ever needed Tracy on scene now would be the time. 

Hospital

Aww, Alan's photo :(  Monica has no time for Austin (this is not a recording). Oh, Charity is alive. woo. Sorry how Jimmy Lee died. (COPD is a yucky way to go). Okay, Austin. No one is telling you you're not family - they are telling you they want to honour Edward's last wishes and not give you shares/money. man. the need for Michael to lose is combating with the need for this guy to shut the hell up. 

Yeah okay. I'm not team Austin on this. . he basically thinks Stocks = family? Kick a rock dude. Honestly if it were me, if that's legit all he wants. I would give him 0.5 percent. see how he reacts. .

Also hahahaa Jason is very much part of the family? Since when? Today?

New York City

Oh, Valentine does recognize the name Phyllis.  Oh sut up Phyllis. You're only saying that because you want to pimp Nina and Mike together Please let this stupid story end today and let Anna see Mike....and nope. Also - why am I commenting on this stupid storyline anyway.  (okay and wouldn't the Tan-O Doctor notice there were cancer...geeze)

Mike: I'm going to get Phyllis
Lenny: Don't
Mike: Why?!
Me; because he said not to get her, you dumbass. 

WHY ARE WE FOCUSING ON  THESE PEOPLE?! 
stop the madness

Only real great thing about this episode was the 50% Qness. 

What a decision.  Focus on being a mob thug, or have a relationship with a hot model who is having your children.  I’m sure Brando will take the stupid route.  As nothing is more important than Corinthi hegemony.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/16/2021 at 12:31 PM, tvgoddess said:

She's been polar opposite from the other day to today. She said she had no joy in her life so she wanted to hear about someone else. She sure perked up pretty damn fast.

I watched the Floating Rib explosion scenes, and I saw how devastated Dante was about Lulu, right when it happened. Then it was like it never happened. They haven't even discussed Lulu in months. When was the last time he even brought her up?

This thing about the entire town being oh whatever, no big deal about the MOC is majorly boring. Really, not a single person is pissed off about it? I guess that will only get to be Sonny once he remembers. But the way things are going, someone suggested on Twitter that he would just say "cool" when he shows up. Why are they ignoring the soapy part of this story? YAWN.

And WTF with Sam grabbing Carly's hands and being like please let me know if I can do anything. Say what? I've given up on Sam having any kind of pulse but will someone please express some kind of emotion besides "oh yeah, makes sense I guess". GAH.

The only time Lulu haS been brought up in recent months was to rub Cyrus’ nose in what an evil piece of crap he is.  Nothing since he was written off the show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Suicidy said:

ancreatic cancer is very treatable.  My uncle had it and held on for quite some time.  And he was nearly 90.  Lenny is….. 65, give or take?  

Your uncle was one of the lucky ones.  Pancreatic cancer is one of, if not the, deadliest cancer.  Mostly because it's not caught until later stages.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

Your uncle was one of the lucky ones. 

Definitely. A friend of mine died last year from pancreatic cancer, and it was 48 days from diagnosis to death. 

Given MB's recent tweets, I think Lenny's death is imminent, and the way the character talked about the diagnosis at the hospital, it sounded as if he didn't have much time left. Sonny had those near-misses with Anna at the hospital, so hopefully our long national nightmare of this Nixon Falls story is finally coming to a close. I am sorry for Rif Hutton and Joyce Guy. They deserved so much more than to be appendages to MB's stupid stories. 

TFGH.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Further proof this Nixon Falls storyline is definitely a fail: Chekov's Bolognese Sauce never came back into the picture after Trina trekked it back to PC. 

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Definitely. A friend of mine died last year from pancreatic cancer, and it was 48 days from diagnosis to death. 

That's what it was like with my dad. Just a little over a month. 

  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post

When my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, the doctor told us that she would be gone by Easter (2 months from then). She hung on until November for while I am very grateful.

11 hours ago, Suicidy said:

 I know Valentin was already wealthy, but we’re talking maybe tens of millions of dollars tops.  I don’t see how he bought 5% of ELQ shares, let alone close to 50%.

The wealthy can do things that we can and banks love them. Presumably there was a way to leverage things so that Valentin could buy up the shares since he has a track record of being a successful businessman.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I am sorry for Rif Hutton and Joyce Guy. They deserved so much more than to be appendages to MB's stupid stories.

I wonder if they had to kiss the MB method acting ring too.

They definitely deserved a better role than this. And so did we as the audience.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/17/2021 at 9:29 AM, dubbel zout said:

Lenny's death will probably be the catalyst to Sonny's memories coming back (because it always has to be about Sonny).

Great--now we'll have to relive Mike's death.  As if that wasn't drawn out enough as is--all so MB could get an Emmy reel. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

so MB could get an Emmy reel.

And next year when he wins, he can talk about how awful cancer is snd how he didn’t want to play this story either. I’m not dismissing how awful cancer is. I’ve lost friends and relatives (and pets). But I’m just not here for MB making it all about himself…again.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2021 at 11:15 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

It's SORAS-Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome.

And all these ridonkulous shenanigans are all Edward's fault--adding in that every single spawn of Jason and Justis (did he mention Emily? or AJ? Even if AJ was thought to be dead at the time?) would get shares--those that weren't even born yet.

But hey, I'll take this nonsense over this show's version of how the mafia works.

Didn’t Edward marry a fortune?  I don’t remember him as being self-made. I was a kid, but I remember the REAL Edward. He was a nasty, cheating, cruel man. He was the kind of man whose own daughter withheld heart medicine, hoping he’d die. He belittled Alan into the weak man he was, until he became the brilliant doctor who diagnosed Robin.  Certainly not the joyful Santa Claus he was turned into. I despised the character, and I could not care less who countermanded his mean-spirited will. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

This is something that I've been wondering about, so forgive me if the answer is obvious. Does Maxie really have family in Texas? Or is that just something she's saying to everyone? If so, who is the family in Texas that she's visiting? Or is this a nod to KSt's real life family? And yes, I know the reason that she's going to be offscreen. I'm just wondering who from Port Charles has ties to Texas.

I've been bored this weekend, as you can tell.

Edited by tvgoddess

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

This is something that I've been wondering about, so forgive me if the answer is obvious. Does Maxie really have family in Texas? Or is that just something she's saying to everyone? If so, who is the family in Texas that she's visiting? Or is this a nod to KSt's real life family? And yes, I know the reason that she's going to be offscreen. I'm just wondering who from Port Charles has ties to Texas.

I've been bored this weekend, as you can tell.

they do have family in Texas - Mariah who is like 20000 years old 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

they do have family in Texas - Mariah who is like 20000 years old 

According to GH Wiki, it says Mariah died offscreen back in 2003.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

According to GH Wiki, it says Mariah died offscreen back in 2003.

Although June Lockhart IS still alive and is 96 years old.  So, not quite 20000 like @tvgoddess estimated.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I am sorry for Rif Hutton and Joyce Guy. They deserved so much more than to be appendages to MB's stupid stories. 

Agreed, but I think Joyce Guy has a good chance of hanging in there on at least recurring status, even when Nixon Falls has fallen its last. I could see Phyllis deciding to sell the Tan-O and relocate, blah blah blah nothing for me here anymore/too many memories, and be a Port Charles-based Nina booster and another nurse at the hospital. She can make friends with Stella and Epiphany and they can all trade meddling tips.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

 Does Maxie really have family in Texas? Or is that just something she's saying to everyone? If so, who is the family in Texas that she's visiting?

While Mariah is dead, there is a great aunt or something like that with a broken leg/hip who Felicia was taking care of as the reason why she could not attend Maxie's non-wedding to Peter.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

While Mariah is dead, there is a great aunt or something like that with a broken leg/hip who Felicia was taking care of as the reason why she could not attend Maxie's non-wedding to Peter.

I thought she was there.  I remember that she had sold the one piece she had of the treasure so that she could buy a digital camera (which makes complete sense of what you would do with a family heirloom) and Peter had to scowl quietly in the background.  I feel like more and more I'm having weird memories that never happened.  And scarily enough not just stuff on TV, real life, too.

 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

Although June Lockhart IS still alive and is 96 years old.  So, not quite 20000 like @tvgoddess estimated.

Hee, that wasn't me estimating but good for June Lockhart! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

20 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

You thought who was where?

I thought Felicia was at Maxie's weddign to Peter.

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I thought Felicia was at Maxie's weddign to Peter.

nope. she was not. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I thought Felicia was at Maxie's weddign to Peter.

Nope. As @Daisy confirmed and others up thread, Felicia wasn't there. But Mac was.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Katy M said:

 I feel like more and more I'm having weird memories that never happened.  And scarily enough not just stuff on TV, real life, too.

I blame everything on Covid. 🤷‍♀️

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I blame everything on Covid. 🤷‍♀️

Same, and I keep chemo in reserve just in case. Ha!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why the f%&k was Maxie wearing a leather coat in the middle of summer, and inside to boot? Why was Lenny grabbing his stomach if he thought he was having a heart attack? Why are they sunning at an indoor pool? These and other questions will not be answered on the next episode of SOAP. Cue music. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Why the f%&k was Maxie wearing a leather coat in the middle of summer, and inside to boot

Because it's cold on set.

28 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Why was Lenny grabbing his stomach if he thought he was having a heart attack

Becuase Sonny makes him as nauseous as the rest of us.

28 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Why are they sunning at an indoor pool?

Because it's supposed to be an outdoor pool.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

Because it's cold on set.

Becuase Sonny makes him as nauseous as the rest of us.

Because it's supposed to be an outdoor pool.  

Yes, Sonny does make us all nauseous. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Every time I see Maxie I wonder why the hairdressers can’t do something, anything with her hair! It’s just awful and unflattering and unclean looking. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Today's Episode

New York

Anna and Valentine are lamenting drinking warm beer. They are waiting for the pilot. Anna is telling Valentine to be subtle. Pilot: spilling the guts. then Pilot: "Why does it matter to you?" Me - all anna asked was one question (Oh and it hit me the nurse + the pilot were related. whatever). 

Valentine has zero efs to give while he was listening to the story. Pilot guy decided to get into Anna's face so Valentine is all "okay. hero time!" lol. They all realize that the pilot never got peter so now they are wondering where did Peter go if it wasn't this pilot guy


Mike calls Nina to tell her all about Lenny's business. It's not about you, dumby. (See. theoretically this is where Phyllis and Lenny would tear Mike a new one for chatting up their business but everyone will be like oh it's okay it's just Mike).
I can't even even with this. SO. BORED. 


 

Hospital
BaileyLu is always sleeping. She looks so precious. BLQ tore Austin a new one (and then some). So apparently, Lucy wrote a guide about Port Charles and spilled all the Q secrets? Y'all stop talking about your secret so loud where other people can hear about it. Austin and Maxie were talking and then Maxie asked BLQ why not tell her Auston/She were related and BLQ was like we get pretenders all the time. Maxie says a very heartfelt goodbye to BaileyLu, and is now vanished. 

Poolside
Joss and Trina are chatting up about the boys. And now we're going to talk about another kiss.  Trina thinks they are still fighting and is all "Please no." (this is me, but for the actual them pairing them together) gag. And Trina is blessing this union.  Spencer appears to the Unwanted Duo- so how is this gonna play? Trina's gonna call him Victor, and they'll go "whu?" 

Barside
NIk and Spencer are eating. And oh look there's Ava. And now Spencer is giving stink eye. NaVa's divorce will be finalized in 6 weeks. (Why is Avery safe with Carly? The hell?).... whoa. Spencer basically outed himself as the stalker mentioning the cockroach. Nik isn't buying the lame excuse Spencer gave to try to get out of it. Nik wants to give the stalker justice of the Cassadine variety. (ahuh. untilyou realize it's your son).   

Ehhhh episode. 

Share this post


Link to post

What is it with this show and the endless rehashing of kisses? Today it was Cam and Joss. Enough already, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.

Why is Lenny thanking Mike so much?  It's Nina who is going to be paying for the chemo, Mike doesn't have any money.

I so badly want Nik to figure out that it's Spencer who is the stalker and in Nik's words, take revenge Cassadine-style.

55 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Why the f%&k was Maxie wearing a leather coat in the middle of summer, and inside to boot?

And why is Brook Lynn wearing that blue jacket as if she's an executive in an office? Spit up and drool are hard to clean off that fabric.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What is it with this show and the endless rehashing of kisses? Today it was Cam and Joss. Enough already, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.

and none of those kisses were epic, or duly wanted (to be seen by most people). like geeze. like i don't know who is really rooting for Cam/Joss, or Sam/Dante or Portia/Curtis to keep showing it over and over again. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And why is Brook Lynn wearing that blue jacket as if she's an executive in an office? Spit up and drool are hard to clean off that fabric.

You think BL is the one cleaning the spit up and drool off her clothes? 

Spencer slipped up with the roach. Let's see if Nikolas goes investigating his son's claims.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/16/2021 at 1:42 PM, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, way to disrespect your wife, Lenny, by not telling her what's going on with you. She's a nurse; I'm pretty sure she had a decent idea of what might be wrong. (ETA: Okay, maybe not.) Gah. Patronizing jerk. It's even worst because Mike has to be the voice of reason.

Also patronizing was Ned when Brooklyn mentioned Edward’s philandering and he was just like that’s not important right now.  Umm, YES it is, it’s the reason all these shares need to be divvied up every couple years because random Q’s keep popping up because Edward and company couldn’t keep it in their pants.  Yuck.  I’m glad Monica mentioned the cheating stuff with Alan.  I love the OG Q’s but they weren’t perfect by a long shot.  Speaking of the picture, Alan was so handsome.

God I wish they would stop showing that kiss with Dante and Sam.  Dante looking all smoking hot and then we pan to Sam with her dead eyes.  Like seriously, that has got to be the WORST (non)acting I’ve seen out of KM and that’s really saying something.

 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, mostlylurking said:

Umm, YES it is, it’s the reason all these shares need to be divvied up every couple years because random Q’s keep popping up because Edward couldn’t keep it in his pants.

Edward had 2 illegitimate children, both of which he knew about at the time of his death. He purposely disinherited one of those, and one of his legitimate ones for that matter (OK she got the relish).  So, I don't know that I would say illegitimate kids keep popping up.  Alan also had an illegitimate child and then Skye who turned out not to be his, but considering that he thought she was means that it was equally out of his pants.  He does know how these things happen, being a doctor and all.   AJ has an illegitimate child, as does Jason.  Brooklyn is pretending to have one.  It wouldn't surprise me if Ned had a couple as before he came to Port Charles he was quite the ladies man.  After that he kept getting married, so he may have been too busy to spawn illegitimate children.  Nobody in this family is very good at keeping it in their pants.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Edward had 2 illegitimate children, both of which he knew about at the time of his death. He purposely disinherited one of those, and one of his legitimate ones for that matter (OK she got the relish).  So, I don't know that I would say illegitimate kids keep popping up.  Alan also had an illegitimate child and then Skye who turned out not to be his, but considering that he thought she was means that it was equally out of his pants.  He does know how these things happen, being a doctor and all.   AJ has an illegitimate child, as does Jason.  Brooklyn is pretending to have one.  It wouldn't surprise me if Ned had a couple as before he came to Port Charles he was quite the ladies man.  After that he kept getting married, so he may have been too busy to spawn illegitimate children.  Nobody in this family is very good at keeping it in their pants.

 

I'd say outside of Mac most people in port charles aren't very good at keeping it in their pants. 

Edited by Daisy
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Alan was so handsome

The man didn't play Prince Charming for nothing!

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

(Oh and it hit me the nurse + the pilot were related. whatever). 

Well, yeah. Anna discovered that weeks ago. That's another reason why she's been trying to track him down.

  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well, yeah. Anna discovered that weeks ago. That's another reason why she's been trying to track him down.

yeah i missed that. (lol oops).

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

I'd say outside of Mac most people in port charles aren't very good at keeping it in their pants. 

I'm still holding out hope that Mac has a long-lost child out there somewhere.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

 Nobody in this family is very good at keeping it in their pants.

Even Monica.  While she shaded the Q's, didn't she have that daughter Dawn who showed up?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Even Monica.  While she shaded the Q's, didn't she have that daughter Dawn who showed up?

Oh yes she did. And she also had an affair with Rick, Ned, Sean, and that other doctor, who sued her for sexual harassment or something or other? Bloodworth? Something? She ain't the long suffering wife/ex-wife/wife.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Even Monica.  While she shaded the Q's, didn't she have that daughter Dawn who showed up?

Yep. And she had at least 2 affairs while married to Alan.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Even Monica.  While she shaded the Q's, didn't she have that daughter Dawn who showed up?

And AJ was very well could've been.  If I'm not mistaken, they actually thought that Rick Webber was the father at one point.

Share this post


Link to post

Back to today's episode, it was boring. So boring I fell asleep. Okay, I didn't get much sleep last night but still. If it was holding my attention, then it wouldn't have happened. So tired of everyone being okay with everyone else. Again, YAWN. Nina + Willow and Smike and the NF couple were the main culprits. God, no one cares.

This actor playing Spencer has some very weird mannerisms with his arms. He doesn't move them at all and it's taking me out of scenes when I notice it. Today wasn't as bad because he was sitting a lot with Nik, but yeah. It's like really odd. And kind of creepy.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size