Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Today on Corinthii Always Win:

Ewwwww to Joss and Cameron. Run, Cam, run!

I thought Trina deserved dressier clothes.  She looked like she was on the way to yoga class.

While Joss is all dressed up.

So Jason doesn't even want to run the business. He's only doing this so that Carly can keep her dream of being a Godfather?

Why not let someone else take the business over? I doubt that Avery or Donna want it.

Nina and Britt can have a pity party how they will never have their men (Jax and Jason) because their priority will always be Carly. Speaking of which, Carly looks pathetic trying to make it that Jason wants her and that's what ruined her relationships with other men.

Michael wants to have his cake and eat it too -- keep telling Jax that he blackmailed him and still demand that Jax owes him.

Best part I thought was Britt and Brad being BFFs.

14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I know Nina and Ava buried the hatchet awhile back, but since when are they such besties? Every time I turn around, they’re having drinks and giving each other life advice. There has to be a friend option that would feel less forced, for both of them.

I thought the scenes with Anna and Valentin were very well done, but while I appreciated the comfortable vibe between the two, I still don’t see any chemistry. I hope the show gets back to exploring the much more interesting pairing of Val and Brooke Lynne, because given a chance, they could cause a whole lot of fun trouble as a power couple.

Portia and Jordan becoming besties makes sense to me because they have so much in common. But there really aren't many people that Nina could have that kind of relationship with Curtis is a friend but they move in very different worlds, Maxie is too young and Obrecht too different. Ava and Lucy are both successful professional women of a certain age like Nina. so it make sense that Ava would be Nina's friend. (I like redeeming characters.) Carly is not the kind of woman to have female friends unless they're good with their men putting them second to her.

I agree about Anna and Valentin. Comfortable vibe but no sexual tension.

• Love 3

I hope Cam washes the cooties after that kiss.

And poor Trina. I hope she cleans Spencer's clock when she finds out it was him. I'm glad whatever she tossed at his head landed, but I wish she had thrown it harder. Bonus points for her scenes with Nikolas. 

Britt and Brad are always a welcomed friendship. I've always enjoyed them together and I do hope that Brad will be out of prison soon. The only people who go to prison are those who offend the Corinthos clan or make sacrifices for them.

Could not give a donkey's ass about the rest of the episode.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Best part I thought was Britt and Brad being BFFs.

By far. With Trina pepper spraying Nik second. The rest was trash. Especially that kiss. Ew. 

• Love 12
(edited)

If only Trina had had some leftover pepper spray to use on Spencer.

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Britt and Brad are always a welcomed friendship. I've always enjoyed them together and I do hope that Brad will be out of prison soon. The only people who go to prison are those who offend the Corinthos clan or make sacrifices for them.

I hope Brad gets out soon, too. He did a terrible thing, but nothing worse than what the Corinthii do on a regular basis.

I did not recognize the gastropub as the place where Jax and Britt were drinking. I'm legit surprised the show put them someplace other than the MetroCourt.

Trina's "Carrie" moment was pretty soapy.

Edited by dubbel zout
unfinished sentence
  • Love 9

Ewww . . . no . . . just no to a Josslyn/Cameron relationship. I hate that they are putting those two together. I like Cameron and wanted to watch his scenes, but I have zero desire to see him w/the mini-SheBeast! Josslyn is awful. 

I love Brad. I think I'm in the minority on that, but I'm always happy to see him. And I love his friendship w/Britt. Those two are gold together (IMO of course) each time. Loved their scenes today! I also hope Brad is released soon. He didn't do anything (IMO) Carly and others haven't done. There's no reason he's still sitting in jail. 

I also loved the Trina/Nikolas scenes!

I'm enjoying Nikolas trying to fight for his marriage and family w/Ava. I love Nava. I hope he finds out Spencer is doing all of this soon! 

• Love 16

Today's Show:
because guess who discovered i can watch it on my laptop via my network. yay pvr!

Portia, Curtis, Taggert
they were okayish. I'm wondering when the shoe of Trina being Curtis's kid not Taggert's will drop. but yawwn. 

Britt + Brad
that was really sweet.  - like @YaddaYadda i hope Brad gets out soon. 

Joss:
channel Brit in the friend department. the end. I am so over her. Why is she making everything drama. you clearly don't want to be Cam's friend just go away and kick rocks. Cam finally giving her what for too, about damned time. Oh ewww. they kissed?! Cam. run. run. run. 

Jax + Nina
yawwwnn

Carly/Jason/Micheal
this is so stupid. i mentioned this before. Who exactly are the five families? why do Carly/Jason have to do things to appease them? this isn't the first time the Corrinthi had issues with their business. Why are they discussing everything with Micheal who they want "not a part of the business." (storyplot lost - someone fighting Micheal for ownership for ELQ because he is "involved" with the business, or clearly wants to be but Mommy won't let him). Do you think they think they were born yesterday and won't realize this is a ruse? Also also - "Do you want to get married?" Carly was fighting the swoony eyes.

We are doing things to protect Sonny's legacy. Like. give me a break. yes. his mob business needs to be protected. tell the truth Carly. You still wanna be Mob Queen and this is being done to save your dumb life

Trina: haha with the mace. Nik and she have good vibes.. Spencer you are an ass and I hate you on principle (since that's you). But you really had to walk to your party like Carrie? you couldn't stop home and wash it off?

Jason - i'm not buying your sad puppy eyes about Britt. Whatever. 

Laura - i liked your sweater

this was kinda meh for Friday

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

I thought Trina deserved dressier clothes.  She looked like she was on the way to yoga class.

I was thinking this yesterday. It looked like she had on jeans?  She didn’t look party ready, but maybe she was going to change before her party. I liked that Taggert wore a suit to the party. 

Love all things Britt and Brad. They are so good together. And Brad asking if some tv show was canceled and complaining about 2 in 1 shampoo…please let him get out of prison soon!!

Once again Joss is a gigantic bitch for no reason. Cam didn’t read your diary you fool, Dev stole it like a creep and gave it to Cam. What is wrong with her??

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Once again Joss is a gigantic bitch for no reason. Cam didn’t read your diary you fool, Dev stole it like a creep and gave it to Cam. What is wrong with her??

and that's the first thing she went to. didn't even give Cam the benefit of the doubt just "you suck you read my journal."

• Love 7

Brad and Britt is the reason I liked her in spite of everything else on her first go-round. And add me to the list supporting Brad's release. It's past time. 

Also, I tend to hate teen scenes anymore... they're done so badly. But Trina deserves a sizzling story of her own after all she's had to put up with. 

• Love 15

I missed a scene between Trina running in to Spencer and then showing up like Carrie, what happened?

3 hours ago, ciarra said:

I guess that is why they didn't have her all dressed up for her party.

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I missed a scene between Trina running in to Spencer and then showing up like Carrie, what happened?

I think whatever Trina threw at Spencer activate the blood to drop. Presumably, Spencer would have set that up so that he could get Ava.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I guess that is why they didn't have her all dressed up for her party.

to be honest, i think it would have been more dynamic had she been all posh vs. being all well. Trina in jeans. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

to be honest, i think it would have been more dynamic had she been all posh vs. being all well. Trina in jeans. 

oh for sure. I really didn't think the story was going to go there so I was quite shocked when I saw the final scene and (being of a certain age) my mind immediately went to Carrie and I thought "why don't they have her in a fancy dress"?? I guess they don't have the budget to clean a fancy dress.

Just now, Blackie said:

oh for sure. I really didn't think the story was going to go there so I was quite shocked when I saw the final scene and (being of a certain age) my mind immediately went to Carrie and I thought "why don't they have her in a fancy dress"?? I guess they don't have the budget to clean a fancy dress.

that makes most sense. 
I still don't get why she didn't go home. that would be my first thought not "let me go to my party covered in blood."

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Blackie said:

There was noise, and she looked up. The next time we saw her was at her party.

I, personally, will give her a break for going straight to the party.  If I'd just had a bucket of blood (shoutout to the old PC bar) dumped on me, I might want my mom immediately. 

• Love 6

LOL at Brad's devastated face because he thought Britt had been crying because Grey's Anatomy had been cancelled.  I don't even care that it was obvious ABC pandering, it was funny.  Their friendship is golden.

I'm conflicted about Spencer's return because, on the one hand, he's not being played by the same kid, so that's an automatic step up.  On the other, he's apparently going to be an even bigger asshole, so meh.  I will be amused when he's forced to go to PCU with "the townies."  Sidenote: can every character stop with acting like Joss/Trina/Cam "getting into PCU" is the equivalent of getting into Harvard? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

this was kinda meh for Friday

This was supposed to be Thursday's show. Remember last Friday's show was pre-empted for the Chauvin verdict so we're a day behind still.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, driver18 said:

This was supposed to be Thursday's show. Remember last Friday's show was pre-empted for the Chauvin verdict so we're a day behind still.

i actually didn't.
that explains it lol

Jax and Britt showing up at the same bar to drink their sorrows, that won't end well.   Though I would pay money if they wake up, hungover, in Vegas and married!!

Assuming that it was blood or paint, why would Trina go to the party and not home to clean up and change.  I get wanting her mom, but just call her and tell her to meet you at home.  Dumb plot point.

Rumour is new Spencer actor is 21.  Is he playing his age or is he playing a teen with the teens?  

• Love 4
(edited)
45 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Jax and Britt showing up at the same bar to drink their sorrows, that won't end well.   Though I would pay money if they wake up, hungover, in Vegas and married!!

Assuming that it was blood or paint, why would Trina go to the party and not home to clean up and change.  I get wanting her mom, but just call her and tell her to meet you at home.  Dumb plot point.

Rumour is new Spencer actor is 21.  Is he playing his age or is he playing a teen with the teens?  

And she'll be pregnant and another WTD story begins.

Edited by KayVeeTeeVee
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Was that a recast Spencer?

Yes, unless Nicholas Bechtel was sporting 12 inch lifts. He is only 4’9” tall so that was most certainly not him. And can I get an amen and hallelujah to that? I’ve been waiting YEARS for Frank to recast. 😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
22 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

There are pictures of the Q Family around the Q house, where Valentin is currently living. I imagine both Anna and Valentin would recognize Alan in a photo with Austin.  

Austin as the son of Charity and Jimmy Lee seems likely.

I must have been unclear somewhere. Obviously Anna knows Alan well. But she'd recognize Jimmy Lee too. The only thing she said was that she knows the father. I guess we'll know soon enough.

9 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I believe Hayden was kidnapped offscreenville. She’s not where Nik told her to go, and after a half-hearted attempt on both his and Jax’s part to search for her, nada. Par for the course in dropping that plot because plot!

Maybe she's locked up in the Monte Carlo bunker with Holly.

• LOL 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

that makes most sense. 
I still don't get why she didn't go home. that would be my first thought not "let me go to my party covered in blood."

Normally yes, but she knew that's where Portia was, and you'd want your mom at a time like that!  

Edit: rur beat me to it.

But while I'm at it, I am queasy that Brit is feeling queasy.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Normally yes, but she knew that's where Portia was, and you'd want your mom at a time like that!  

true... but also i really hate being squishy lol so i would probably shower first, then call my mom and want to be babied LOL (but i get it)

• Love 3
Just now, Daisy said:

true... but also i really hate being squishy lol so i would probably shower first, then call my mom and want to be babied LOL (but i get it)

I THINK that's what I'd do as well, but it's also possible that I'd be so pissed off that I'd want to be a huge drama queen about the whole thing, LOL.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I THINK that's what I'd do as well, but it's also possible that I'd be so pissed off that I'd want to be a huge drama queen about the whole thing, LOL.

lol if i am honest - that's probably would be me too. hahahaha like "MOMMY LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MEEEEEEEEE"

• LOL 6
On 7/1/2021 at 5:59 PM, CeChase said:
On 6/30/2021 at 3:25 PM, dbklmt said:

Yes he is and the person peering from the elevator is Spencer.

I say it's Cameron Mathieson who's going to play Vincent Novak.  Those people that have posted here and think he's been recast as Drew what proof of this is there?  No mention of Drew has been made on the show but Vincent Novak is talked about a lot and today we finally saw one of his relatives.  The unveiling of VN is upon us.     

I hope you're right!

I was right about Spencer, but not about who's going to play Vincent Novak.  It's definitely NOT Cameron Mathieson.  In Daytime Confidential GH Spoilers for the week of July 5 one of the Spoilers says...

Spoiler

Carly meets Vincent (Glenn Taranto) - the current bane of her mob-related existence

• Love 2

I would phone my mother and ask her to pick me up and take me home. No way would I show up to my party like that.

Both the actress playing Trina and WL (Cameron) are good actors. Unless the new Spencer is also good, just put Trina and Cameron together and let Joss suck it up with Spencer .  Joss will ruin Cameron like Michael ruined Willow.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I would phone my mother and ask her to pick me up and take me home. No way would I show up to my party like that.

Both the actress playing Trina and WL (Cameron) are good actors. Unless the new Spencer is also good, just put Trina and Cameron together and let Joss suck it up with Spencer .  Joss will ruin Cameron like Michael ruined Willow.

a lot of GHtubers are basically "Run, Cam, Run!"
and I know i've harped on this and so i won't repeat myself too much but honestly Cam needs a come to Jesus moment with himself and think if he wants to be with a girl who when the going gets tough for anyone not named Josslyn John Jacks she'll treat them like crap.  

• Love 7

I googled the new Spencer and he is a cutie, so I'm all for Spencer FINALLY becoming a sexy Cassadine prince. 

Speaking of sexy, the Novak nephew who got pummeled by Jason was rather swarthy, so I hope we see him again. 

Joss, ugh, to paraphrase Darth Vader: "The bitch is strong in that one."

Not sure I want Valentin with Anna. He's been so light, charming and fun lately. She is still quite dreary, mopey and tearful. Also, Anna has always had the upper hand in their relationship, and I do NOT want Valentin back in another relationship where he all he does is moon over his woman.  

• Love 9

If the Novak are going to be messing with the Corinthii, they need to produce a bad-boy 21 year old who gets close to Joss.

Joss has already had a few nice guys that were interested in her and it was not interesting to watch. At all.

Just get her with a bad boy and have make all these horrible mistakes that will drive Carly around the bend. Especially with Joss telling Carly that she just WUVS her bad boy and there is nothing that Carly can do about it.

If Britt turns up pregnant, she will have an abortion because I don't think she will want to risk that same disease on her child.

• Love 3
On 7/1/2021 at 3:44 PM, Daisy said:

notice, you twit, that Jason was never there for those massive big moments? He never called and checked up on you.

The Show already propped Jason in this regard, using Jax. When Jax returned right after Oscar died, Jax praised/thanked Jason, saying Joss told me you were really there for her when Oscar was dying. (Yet all of that was off-screen, of course.)

22 hours ago, ffwbe said:

If they brought Spencer back for a triangle with Cameron and Joss, I’m going to scream. This group had 3 male teens so far and 1 of them dated Joss while the other 2 boys had/have crushes on her. I know this show is tone deaf but even they have to know how horrible it looks that Trina has never been the number 1 option for any of the male teens. 

I don't think Spencer is here for a triangle with Joss.  I assume the creatively bankrupt writers will repeat the past regarding Port Charles teenage girls: AT's Emily was at first afraid of Zander due to how they met/the hostage situation, then Joss's introduction to Dev was the "misunderstanding" that he was breaking into Dante and Lulu's house.

12 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

She was threatened with Violet's life if she ever came back. So yeah, I'm going to cut her a little slack there. She was absolutely gutted leaving her. It's not an at first situation. As far as she knows, nothing has changed. No one has told her otherwise, and she feels it's too risky to go anywhere near as far as monitoring goes. Finn could have reached out and tried to contact/find her through Curtis like he did before to tell her everything is safe and she can come back home,

Finn wanted her to come back/be found. Nikolas scared her into leaving town, and then he said he tried to track her down and couldn't find her. 

11 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

11 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I believe Hayden was kidnapped offscreenville. She’s not where Nik told her to go, and after a half-hearted attempt on both his and Jax’s part to search for her, nada. Par for the course in dropping that plot because plot!

Nik told Elizabeth that he had done everything he could to find her, so he thought she got herself killed somehow.

7 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I hope Cam washes the cooties after that kiss.

And poor Trina. I hope she cleans Spencer's clock when she finds out it was him. I'm glad whatever she tossed at his head landed, but I wish she had thrown it harder. Bonus points for her scenes with Nikolas. 

Yes,  her scenes with Nikolas and his scenes with Laura and Kevin were the best!  My guess about what comes next is that Trina will have understandably hateful/angry feelings about Spencer for a while (did they ever even know each other?) but over time they will be each other's love interest.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I doubt it because Joss thinks of Spencer as family adjacent, since he's "Uncle Sonny's" nephew.  I will not be surprised if the Show wants to follow history of Nikolas/Gia romance with a Nik's son/Gia's niece romance and start with Trina rightly thinking Spencer is an asshole for what he has done - the most recent of which is threatening his own cousin/stepsister with the creepy Ryan's voice bear. Remember, Spencer is the son of Sonny's deceased blond sister. 

7 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Love all things Britt and Brad. They are so good together. And Brad asking if some tv show was canceled and complaining about 2 in 1 shampoo…please let him get out of prison soon!!

He was so panicked about Grey's being canceled lol. He was also pretty devastated at not getting the details on Jason and Britt's sexcapades. Ah, Brad. Don't ever change.

4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Sidenote: can every character stop with acting like Joss/Trina/Cam "getting into PCU" is the equivalent of getting into Harvard? 

All I can hear in my head is "What, like it's hard?"

I'm glad for the Spencer recast, but I'm pissed off at him already. He's got a long way to go to earn his way back into my good graces.

I really, really hope Britt doesn't sleep with Jax. Gag. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, lala2 said:

Ewww . . . no . . . just no to a Josslyn/Cameron relationship. I hate that they are putting those two together. I like Cameron and wanted to watch his scenes, but I have zero desire to see him w/the mini-SheBeast! Josslyn is awful. 

I love Brad. I think I'm in the minority on that, but I'm always happy to see him. And I love his friendship w/Britt. Those two are gold together (IMO of course) each time. Loved their scenes today! I also hope Brad is released soon. He didn't do anything (IMO) Carly and others haven't done. There's no reason he's still sitting in jail. 

I also loved the Trina/Nikolas scenes!

I'm enjoying Nikolas trying to fight for his marriage and family w/Ava. I love Nava. I hope he finds out Spencer is doing all of this soon! 

Brad fucked up bad, but he was never a villain.  He was in shock when Nelle got him to agree with the baby switch.  His real sin was being too weak to come clean before things got way out of hand.  Which is Brad’s character, lovable but weak.  Despite his flaws, he’s hard to really dislike.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, tessaray said:

Brad and Britt is the reason I liked her in spite of everything else on her first go-round. And add me to the list supporting Brad's release. It's past time. 

Also, I tend to hate teen scenes anymore... they're done so badly. But Trina deserves a sizzling story of her own after all she's had to put up with. 

She’s certainly more interesting to watch than Josslyn.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Daisy said:

Who exactly are the five families? why do Carly/Jason have to do things to appease them?

The identities of the five families are irrelevant, and shifting. (I think one of them is named McGuffin.) There are Five Families because when the mob storyline was being formed, the writers watched The Godfather on a loop and took copious notes.

10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

LOL at Brad's devastated face because he thought Britt had been crying because Grey's Anatomy had been cancelled.  I don't even care that it was obvious ABC pandering, it was funny.  Their friendship is golden.

This was a fun scene, although I thought the Grey’s promo went on a little too long. I always love the Brad/Britt interactions. The weird thing was when Brad asked about Wiley, my first thought was, why is he asking about Michael’s kid? Of course, I instantly realized, but I guess that’s what happens when the show swiftly and completely slams the door shut on a part of the story that should still be relevant. (Lucas who?)

Britt pregnant? Great, another kid for Jason to ignore.

• LOL 3
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

If the Novak are going to be messing with the Corinthii, they need to produce a bad-boy 21 year old who gets close to Joss.

Joss has already had a few nice guys that were interested in her and it was not interesting to watch. At all.

They've already done something somewhat similar with Kristina and Johnny Z. but this show desperately needs to do something to stop telling us how wonderful she is while showing her as a bitch. She's an incredibly boring character like Michael because they're Carly's golden children. If she must be She Beast Jr., make it the Carly of the 90's instead of the smug matron of the '20s.

There are DNA tests so Britt can test first if her fetus has the AD gene. We've just had a great scene with her and Brad so if I were writing I'd make her pregnant, all the angst of wondering if the baby has the gene, finding out it's okay, and then what does she do? What if she's too sick to raise her child or dead? Jason doesn't care about the kids he already has and Obrecht is too old (not that I'd trust her to raise a child). Solution: Brad is guardian, getting a child of his own.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

They've already done something somewhat similar with Kristina and Johnny Z. but this show desperately needs to do something to stop telling us how wonderful she is while showing her as a bitch. She's an incredibly boring character like Michael because they're Carly's golden children. If she must be She Beast Jr., make it the Carly of the 90's instead of the smug matron of the '20s.

There are DNA tests so Britt can test first if her fetus has the AD gene. We've just had a great scene with her and Brad so if I were writing I'd make her pregnant, all the angst of wondering if the baby has the gene, finding out it's okay, and then what does she do? What if she's too sick to raise her child or dead? Jason doesn't care about the kids he already has and Obrecht is too old (not that I'd trust her to raise a child). Solution: Brad is guardian, getting a child of his own.

Or, she sleeps with Jax and after drama over genes, we get another WTD story.  If it were me, and I found out Jason was the sperm donor, I'd tell Jax he's the dad.  Kid will have a wonderful life!

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, Daisy said:

Cam finally giving her what for too, about damned time. Oh ewww. they kissed?! Cam. run. run. run. 

I really enjoyed Cam yelling at her about something not related to Franco or Jason, and I thought WL did very well with the anger and the shocked look when she grabbed him. I think we're supposed to be under the impression that his angry reaction to her turned her on (along with her realizing that there was a genuine attraction between them at that dance).

13 hours ago, Daisy said:

Cam needs a come to Jesus moment with himself and think if he wants to be with a girl who when the going gets tough for anyone not named Josslyn John Jacks she'll treat them like crap. 

I highly doubt he will have a come to Jesus moment that way. I'm actually wondering if this on-going fight between them will be retconned into "we were upset with each other over a misunderstanding about feelings for a while, and Cam's grief over Franco and Josslyn's loyalty to Jason just caused our anger toward each other to snowball."  I will not be at all surprised if they together or separately, have a come to Jesus moment that the real problem has been they wanted to be in a relationship with each other this whole time.

There was no significant reason for Nina to give Joss a new journal for her graduation, especially since Nina hasn't been dating Jax for a while. It served as a plot point to pick up the Cam and Joss may have feelings for each other/Dev forged a journal entry to manipulate Cam storyline.

10 hours ago, Suicidy said:

Brad fucked up bad, but he was never a villain.  He was in shock when Nelle got him to agree with the baby switch.  His real sin was being too weak to come clean before things got way out of hand.  Which is Brad’s character, lovable but weak.  Despite his flaws, he’s hard to really dislike.

I really disliked him, because in addition to being so weak, he also only ever cared about his own feelings/needs and Britt's.  He felt sorry for himself for losing Lucas, but I didn't see him feeling devastated over how deeply he hurt Lucas or hurting Willow (the woman he and Nelle used). He always seemed to me to be as self-centered as the Corinthii.

His interaction with Britt at Pentonville is the first time I've actually found him genuinely tolerable, maybe even a likeable guy.   
So I guess, kudos to PS!

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Or, she sleeps with Jax and after drama over genes, we get another WTD story.  If it were me, and I found out Jason was the sperm donor, I'd tell Jax he's the dad.  Kid will have a wonderful life!

I wouldn't trust Jax not to hand over the kid to Carly's nanny as he's jet setting all over the world making deals. For all my dislike of Jason, I think that if Britt told him "Don't let Carly get her hands on my child" he would comply. Jax's backbone around Carly has been extracted. 🙁

4 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

There was no significant reason for Nina to give Joss a new journal for her graduation, especially since Nina hasn't been dating Jax for a while. It served as a plot point to pick up the Cam and Joss may have feelings for each other/Dev forged a journal entry to manipulate Cam storyline.

I sadly agree. This is going to be a nothing storyline as Joss yet again gets handed on a silver platter the young male lead without even the drama of Cam dying as Oscar did or Michael and Willow's phony angst about being together. This show kills potentially interesting storylines at a breakneck pace so the Corinthii can win.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

we get another WTD story

Please, NO. I've had enough of babies and WTD. The writers fall back on it way too often. We don't need someone always being pregnant on the show, FFS.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Please, NO. I've had enough of babies and WTD. The writers fall back on it way too often. We don't need someone always being pregnant on the show, FFS.

Don't forget Willow's upcoming pregnancy - Michael or Chase?  Come on, you know it's right around the corner!

• LOL 1

I really enjoyed Trina and Nikolas. They were fun/funny in their scenes. I like when they mix it up and give people who don't usually interact more scenes together.

I also think Trina would think Spencer is seriously sad and pathetic to be this against Ava marrying into the family.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, threebluestars said:

I also think Trina would think Spencer is seriously sad and pathetic to be this against Ava marrying into the family.

I think they'll end up pairing Trina and Spencer at some point.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, threebluestars said:

My memory is a sieve - can anyone tell me what Spencer's beef with Ava is? I know he hates her, but I'm not clear as to why, specifically?