Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Recommended Posts


LOL at Jordan hearing Stella asking about Curtis and her. That was a nice change from the usual trope.

I'm surprised Stella and Carly don't get together and bemoan the fact that they're the only ones who know what's best for their families.

I disappointed that BL didn't tell Willow she was being an asshole not telling Chase she wasn't in love with him. BL should be a better friend to Chase. Michael hardly needs another person to slobber over him and tell him what a noble guy he is.

Michael Easton isn't as bad a cryer as Mo is, but he's still pretty bad. As much as I rolled my eyes about how many times Lucky was in tears, JJ knows what he's doing.

Until Jason was mentioned, I realized it's been a few days since we've seen him. Too bad the break is over.

The Bobbie/Maxie scenes were terrific. I liked that Bobbie just listened.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

While I loathe Carly: Mob Queen, I can also hate Michael being all, quit because you're a woman slash mother.  "How are you supposed to point a gun dramatically at someone with those breasts getting in the way!"  And it's not really like removing herself will make Avery and Donna any less marked, you know?  Shut up, Michael, with your antiquated ideas about mob hierarchy.

The story I actually want to see is Carly loving, relishing, delighting in her power as a Mob Queen and really struggling and pushing back against Sonny reclaiming the throne whenever he wanders back into town.  But they'd never.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure where to start, so let's start with this. I really resent what's going on with Chase. I really resent the pity marriage. I resent that Sasha whose brilliant idea is was for Michael and Willow to get together has moved on from those two, that she is pregnant and happy with her life (although how long that will last seems to depend on Gladys). I resent that Chase will go (probably not) to his grave calling Michael his best friend and believing a lie. I resent that when Chase inevitably gets better, he will find out the truth and lie to hang on to Willow. Because god forbid we get to have characters who are worth rooting for. 

I thought the BL/Chase scenes were good, that both actors brought it. I thought the Chase/Finn scenes were good, though I'm not sure Finn could manage to squeeze more than one tear.

Dear Carly, I hate you. You 100% suck.

Dear Nina, you're such an imbecile. Once the truth about Sonny is out, you will for sure never call PC your home. 

Dear Willow and Michael, just die. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I resent that when Chase inevitably gets better, he will find out the truth and lie to hang on to Willow. Because god forbid we get to have characters who are worth rooting for. 

I'll just add: I resent that the show thinks Michael and Willow ARE the ones worth rooting for, despite their utter and complete lack of chemistry.  I resent that Chase, who actually was an interesting character, will be made out to be the bad guy to further the myth that Millow are star-crossed.

7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Dear Carly, I hate you. You 100% suck.

#Evergreen

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

I guess it's Becky's job to forever prop someone from OLTL.

I only saw some pics of the scenes but BH shows up no matter what.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Dr. Michael Easton didn't kidnap her son the day he was born so it's a (if boring) step up for Liz AFAIC.  I feel like this relationship has potential to be a bit more mutual versus Liz having to constantly cheerlead Franco, wipe away his tears, etc.

But I also have to imagine they might just chuck Dr. Roger Howarth at Liz.  I mean, who else is there really to pair him with?  I guess Carly while Sonny's still boring us to death in Nixon Falls?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Willow and  Chase are totally going to get married, aren’t they? After all, she and Michael are no longer married. And then Chase will live and Willow will be stuck and running around with Michael

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/13/2021 at 10:48 AM, rur said:

Ironically, MB thinks he's doing a heck of a job differentiating Mike from Sonny. https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/maurice-benard-on-his-amnesia-storyline/ I, however am  among those who don't see much of a difference. 

I'm having difficulties with the story line personally because I think (to quote Joey Tribbiani) that Nina has gone so far over the line of what any rational person would do that it's just a dot to her. 

I’ve never really seen any signs that MB has much range as an actor.  Half the time it appears as if he’s lucky to get his lines out.

Edited by Suicidy
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

The story I actually want to see is Carly loving, relishing, delighting in her power as a Mob Queen and really struggling and pushing back against Sonny reclaiming the throne whenever he wanders back into town.  But they'd never.

That's the storyline that makes the most sense given how Carly clearly appears to be relishing her current postion; so of course, that won't be where this story goes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not surprised BL is going along with the lie to Chase rather than burst his bubble right before he dies -so she thinks- but once he's inevitably saved I hope she breaks her silence, especially if Michael and Willow end up sneaking around at the Q house behind his back.

 

No one has even considered Finn isn't Chase's father? Morons everywhere. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Did you realize that Molly and TJ are domestic partners? I don't think they used that phrase enough today.

I’m so sick of hearing that phrase on this show. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I resent that when Chase inevitably gets better, he will find out the truth and lie to hang on to Willow. Because god forbid we get to have characters who are worth rooting for. 

 

Dear Willow and Michael, just die. 

I dread the same with Chase. You may have a problem with your twu wuv couple if you have to turn a genuinely nice, good guy into a villain to prop them. 
 

And yes, please. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I really enjoyed Chase's scene w/Brook Lynn today. As a Chase fan, it was nice getting to hear from Chase how he's really doing. He's been on Millow prop duty for so much of this story that you can forget he's the one dying! I loved that he was able to be open and vulnerable w/Brook Lynn in a way he has not been w/Willow. I do wonder if subconsciously he knows Willow is a garbage person or if he senses she's been lying to him and stringing him along so he's not as vulnerable w/her. Eh . . . who knows? Good scenes though. I wanted to give Chase a hug. 

I do worry that the bus will roll over Chase (again) when the truth is revealed, and they'll have Chase do something stupid to further prop Millow like him faking being ill to keep Willow at his side! Ugh . .  but even if they go there, I will remain Team Chase! Nothing is getting me on the Millow train. I will forever hate those two lifeless, dull characters!! 

Oh, I liked Chase's scene w/his brother/dad too. I'm thinking Finn trusts the DNA test results and maybe thinks his revelation was just a guess?!? Maybe that's why he's not thinking of testing his dad?!?! I don't know. That's all I got. 

So, I'm reading about this mob stuff (I didn't watch the Carly/Michael scenes b/c I was working and I tend to mute Carly. She's obnoxious to me, and I find nothing of value in anything she's saying or doing. LOL!), and I wish this show would do something interesting like have Michael fight Carly for ownership of the mob. I'm not sure where Jason would be in my scenario but if you're gonna tell these mob stories, surprise us for once. Make it interesting.

Edited by lala2
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I take it NO ONE has even thought, hey, maybe Finn ISN'T Chase's daddeeeee?

Not today. I ... think ... the Show is building toward it after the Finn-Chase emotional scene today. But, seems like the most likely scenario is that Finn will come up with a cure after the Willlow-Chase "pity" wedding. 

If  anything, Michael and Willow look like the pathetic, pitiful liars they are.  Chase and Willow were in love up and adorable until however many months ago - not years ago. She just told him in December she still loved him, and happily kissed him not long after that. So Willow behaving like she can hardly stand to be around Chase and is so overwhelming in love with Michael now, is awful and completely unconvincing writing. There would be nothing between them if Michael didn't have a son. 

The only possible good thing to come out of this is maybe it takes a wrecking ball to the "Millow" relationship, and Michael loses (at least temporarily).  I hope Chase turns his back on both of them when he finds out the truth.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I take it NO ONE has even thought, hey, maybe Finn ISN'T Chase's daddeeeee?

Except the viewers.  Duh.  We also have not thought that Chase will live, and Willow will be married to him and pregnant with Michael's child.  Another duh,

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Willow and  Chase are totally going to get married, aren’t they?

I would love it if Brook Lynn came to her senses and objected to the marriage at the appropriate place in the ceremony, but that won't happen. It would be more effective—and soapy!—if Michael or Willow developed a spine and did it themselves, but that also won't happen.

Instead, I'm somehow supposed to think how great Michael and Willow are for setting aside their lurve for their dying friend.

6 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I'm thinking Finn trusts the DNA test results and maybe thinks his revelation was just a guess?!? Maybe that's why he's not thinking of testing his dad?!?!

I'm sure he'll test Gregory as a last-ditch desperation effort to find an antidote/cure. I wonder if the show remembers the scene of not-Chloe closing a safe full of bottles of antidote.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Brooklyn knows that Michael and Willow are together? I forgot about that

Share this post


Link to post

26 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Brooklyn knows that Michael and Willow are together? I forgot about that

She figured it out, not that it's all that difficult to anyone who watches them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Wiley's real dialogue would be something along "Santa and Grandpa Sonny are going to bring us cupcakes to have with the cicadas." 

my nephew is the same age and is obsessed with his trucks.  If someone said to him that his mother isn't his real mother but his grandma's daughter is, he'd be like, I don't give a crap, let me go play with my trucks.  

 

3 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Did you realize that Molly and TJ are domestic partners? I don't think they used that phrase enough today.

And it just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it.  

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I take it NO ONE has even thought, hey, maybe Finn ISN'T Chase's daddeeeee?

Finn has been so busy pitying himself that he hasn't stopped to question why the serum didn't work.  Once that happens, then he might realize that it's possible that he isn't the father and that's why his DNA didn't work.  

 

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

While I loathe Carly: Mob Queen, I can also hate Michael being all, quit because you're a woman slash mother. 

THIS.

 

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

The story I actually want to see is Carly loving, relishing, delighting in her power as a Mob Queen and really struggling and pushing back against Sonny reclaiming the throne whenever he wanders back into town

And THIS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I disappointed that BL didn't tell Willow she was being an asshole not telling Chase she wasn't in love with him. BL should be a better friend to Chase. Michael hardly needs another person to slobber over him and tell him what a noble guy he is.

Willow thinks that Michael will be devastated at losing her temporarily while Chase dies so he needs Brook Lynn to support him. Michael needs Brook Lynn, not Chase needing everyone who cares about him.

Michael and Willow have no chemistry but what I find more offensive is that they are such garbage people in this story. They are only interested in each other and Wiley, and they don't care who has to suffer so that they have their fairy tale. Willow is lying to Chase with apparently no remorse and Michael keeps whining that big mean old Jax took his choice away from him.

I'm also not impressed that they can't keep their hands off each other while Chase is so sick. You're in your 30s, not 16. Have a little self-control.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

But I also have to imagine they might just chuck Dr. Roger Howarth at Liz.  I mean, who else is there really to pair him with?  I guess Carly while Sonny's still boring us to death in Nixon Falls?

I don't think they will. Why kill off Franco only to put Liz in another relationship with the same actor?

Anna is single too. By the time they're ready to put him in a relationship, Alexis may be out of jail, or Olivia divorced.

2 hours ago, lala2 said:

I wish this show would do something interesting like have Michael fight Carly for ownership of the mob. I'm not sure where Jason would be in my scenario but if you're gonna tell these mob stories, surprise us for once. Make it interesting.

Carly said today that Michael is too good to be in the mob. Okay, she said that she and Sonny decided to keep him out of it and then when he grew up, he continued the decision but the implication is that Michael is too good a person. Blech.🤮

He is never going to be interesting.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Michael and Willow have no chemistry but what I find more offensive is that they are such garbage people in this story. They are only interested in each other and Wiley, and they don't care who has to suffer so that they have their fairy tale.

They say Wiley’s name a lot, but they really don’t seem to care about him either. It’s all about the tragic fact that they can’t openly be together because Willow’s (not quite) ex won’t just die already!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Out of curiosity, is there anyone on here who likes the Willow/Michael pairing? I will lowkey judge you for it, but I promise I won't throw any stones. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Out of curiosity, is there anyone on here who likes the Willow/Michael pairing? I will lowkey judge you for it, but I promise I won't throw any stones. 

 

I love it, mostly because it means Chase can have a great relationship with someone who is not Willow. 

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I love it, mostly because it means Chase can have a great relationship with someone who is not Willow. 

That's a very valid point. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The execution in this Michael/Willow/Chase triangle has been off from the beginning, when instead of going a more organic route, they went with fake cheating and fake marriages.  I mean, even the Michael/Chase part has fallen flat because the show hasn't really sold us on them being besties, where we might care if them fighting over a woman tore that apart.  It's just bad soap.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Willow agreeing to pity marry the person dying just screams Finn will figure it out after the wedding and Chase is cured. 🙄 Then Willow is stuck and does anyone care who ends up with Willow. Chase deserves better.

Nice to see Bobbie in a scene with her niece.

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

 

Willow thinks that Michael will be devastated at losing her temporarily while Chase dies so he needs Brook Lynn to support him. Michael needs Brook Lynn, not Chase needing everyone who cares about him.

Michael and Willow have no chemistry but what I find more offensive is that they are such garbage people in this story. They are only interested in each other and Wiley, and they don't care who has to suffer so that they have their fairy tale. Willow is lying to Chase with apparently no remorse and Michael keeps whining that big mean old Jax took his choice away from him.

I'm also not impressed that they can't keep their hands off each other while Chase is so sick. You're in your 30s, not 16. Have a little self-control.

I don't think they will. Why kill off Franco only to put Liz in another relationship with the same actor?

Anna is single too. By the time they're ready to put him in a relationship, Alexis may be out of jail, or Olivia divorced.

Carly said today that Michael is too good to be in the mob. Okay, she said that she and Sonny decided to keep him out of it and then when he grew up, he continued the decision but the implication is that Michael is too good a person. Blech.🤮

He is never going to be interesting.

I have the opposite view of Carly.  Michael ISNT good enough to be in the mob.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Finn and Elizabeth were the very definition of smoldering today. Woohoo! Now that's what I call chemistry. I haven't seen Michael Easton burn up the screen like that since he played opposite Kelly Monaco as McBain. (And I might be overselling that. It might have been those two as Caleb and Livvie on PC.) 

I really liked Elizabeth and Franco. I also liked Finn and Hayden (until she treated him horribly), and I really, really liked Finn and Anna. However when ME came back as Finn at first--and this was before Elizabeth and Franco were really on--I was hoping that they would maybe throw Finn and Elizabeth together just to see if anything was there because Rebecca Herbst and ME are my two favorite actors on the show.

But, nah, it was pretty clear they were going hard with Elizabeth/Franco. So imagine my surprise when Elizabeth turned to Finn for support a few times while Franco was undergoing his treatment towards the end. I was all, hmmmm..... Those two had a few scenes that just had me wondering. And then, of course, after Finn and Anna broke up and Franco died, Finn going to Elizabeth's place not once, but twice... I was like, oh yeah, it's on. It's on like Donkey Kong!

I love this slow build they're doing. I love how well ME and RHe work together. I love how they look together (gosh, she just looks so tiny next to him). I love having a potential doctor/nurse power couple again finally on GH! And, yeah, I just love how it's being written... that moment in this episode, the hand-holding, the embracing, her reaching out to him, constantly establishing that physical connection until that touch between them crossed the line and, ooh, that look. Soooo good. 

How he was tentative, but still reaching for her. How she let him, looking at him like 'What even is happening?' But she never took her eyes off of his. And she didn't pull his hand right away, but when she did, she did it slowly and her hand lingered on his wrist as she did.

Then his look after she left like 'WTF did I just do?!'  So, so good. And so, so, so hot. Ooh, ooh, ooh, that chemistry. I am just LOVING these two so hard.

Edited by driver18
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

49 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The execution in this Michael/Willow/Chase triangle has been off from the beginning, when instead of going a more organic route, they went with fake cheating and fake marriages.  I mean, even the Michael/Chase part has fallen flat because the show hasn't really sold us on them being besties, where we might care if them fighting over a woman tore that apart.  It's just bad soap.

I think it would have worked better if Willow was in love with both men. She was in love with Chase for quite awhile, but as others have said, she seems to be turned off by him now that she loves Michael. I did like them together but her attitude is a real turnoff now

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

And what a crock of bullshit Willow gave Brook Lynn, about her and the WSLS not 'meaning" to fall in love with each other during their marriage. Yeah? Then why the fuck did they get an annulment? Just tell Sasha and Chase, well, we're angry you lied, but guess what, I fell in wuuuv with the WSLS, so I'm sorry you're still in love with me, Chase. It's too late.

But nope. She tells him she's also still in love with him, and a few weeks later, she's all giving WSLS and Sasha constipated yearning looks, and all of a sudden it's like: I wuuuuuuuuuv you, WSLS, not Chase! Let's boink, and I'll figure out a way to let him know that he disgusts me now. Oh noes!!! Chase is sick! But he's soooooo disgusting (well, that's the way she looks at him now anyway), what are we going to dooooooo??????!!!!

I can't believe that Chase can't SEE how very underwhelmed Willow is having to marry him. She can't even arse herself to PRETEND.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

While I loathe Carly: Mob Queen, I can also hate Michael being all, quit because you're a woman slash mother.  "How are you supposed to point a gun dramatically at someone with those breasts getting in the way!"  And it's not really like removing herself will make Avery and Donna any less marked, you know?  Shut up, Michael, with your antiquated ideas about mob hierarchy.

This.   And Carly is probably running the mob for half the salary.😉

Nice prison manicure, Alexis.  I would have thought your clear nail polish would be confiscated. 

Michael sure likes windmill blades for decor. 

 

 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael Easton isn't as bad a cryer as Mo is, but he's still pretty bad. As much as I rolled my eyes about how many times Lucky was in tears, JJ knows what he's doing.

JJ used to cry so profusely I thought he might get dehydrated.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

JJ used to cry so profusely I thought he might get dehydrated.

I think he won one of his Emmys for the crying alone. He didn’t even have to get all hysterical or anything. He would just turn it on. It would be nice for him to return. I know he said he’d be up for it once flying is okay from Ireland to the US. Maybe, it is but I don’t have idea.

Share this post


Link to post

Millow clips have a lot of comments and views. I think they have okay chemistry myself (I think Nelle was by far Michael's worst chem) but both characters are written to be so dully noble, even before they were paired.

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I wonder if the show remembers the scene of not-Chloe closing a safe full of bottles of antidote.

Wait, what? I totally missed that. But isn't not-Chloe dead in a well (that's going to be tough to explain, Maxie)?

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

The story I actually want to see is Carly loving, relishing, delighting in her power as a Mob Queen and really struggling and pushing back against Sonny reclaiming the throne whenever he wanders back into town.  But they'd never.

I think this will be the story. It's the only way that Nina can stay in the frame. Sonny has to defend Nina so she has a place in Wiley's life. And in the same breath he will decide he really can't stand Snarly. She won't like that and will attempt to push him aside.

If it doesn't go this way, what was all of this torturous Nixon Falls shit and Snarly as Queen Mob Boss all about?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, driver18 said:

love this slow build they're doing. I love how well ME and RHe work together. I love how they look together (gosh, she just looks so tiny next to him). I love having a potential doctor/nurse power couple again finally on GH! And, yeah, I just love how it's being written... that moment in this episode, the hand-holding, the embracing, her reaching out to him, constantly establishing that physical connection until that touch between them crossed the line and, ooh, that look. Soooo good. 

How he was tentative, but still reaching for her. How she let him, looking at him like 'What even is happening?' But she never took her eyes off of his. And she didn't pull his hand right away, but when she did, she did it slowly and her hand lingered on his wrist as she did.

Yes THIS.  All of THIS. I'm feeling the Fizz like I haven't for any couple on GH in a very, very long time. Just hope the writers don't screw it up.

Looks like the other upcoming pairings on GH are going to be Millow, Dante/Sam, Jasus/Britt, and quite possibly Anna/Valentin and Chase/Brooke Lynne once he recovers.  Could be worse, and at least two, maybe three of these combos might be pretty interesting to watch IMO.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I love Brooke Lynn. 10-years-ago-Me cannot believe I just said that.

Nina, why are you spilling secrets to your loose-lipped grandchild in a town where listening behind corners is practically a career choice? If it doesn’t bite you one way, it’ll bite you another. I am just hoping Wiley’s first word will be “Smike!”. 

What is up with Roger Howarth’s return? A few scenes, then vanished. Did he get a look at the first episodes with himself in that ridiculous Boy Scout getup and say, “Nope, try again”? Nothing about that character made me eager to see more of him, but I find it weird that he is making such a low key entrance. Maybe he really is off retooling and will reappear with a fake accent to rival the Kentucky Colonel’s. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

That Liz/Finn scene was somehow ❤️ And 🔥 at the same time, I was literally squealing.  Very well done, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Also impressive were the Maxie/Bobbie scenes.  I have trouble remembering how they’re related- it is solely because Bobbie was married to Tony, who I keep forgetting was Frisco’s brother?

Hate Nina but loved her brown leather crossbody bag.  Off to search for it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

That Liz/Finn scene was somehow ❤️ And 🔥 at the same time, I was literally squealing.  Very well done, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Also impressive were the Maxie/Bobbie scenes.  I have trouble remembering how they’re related- it is solely because Bobbie was married to Tony, who I keep forgetting was Frisco’s brother?

Hate Nina but loved her brown leather crossbody bag.  Off to search for it!

YES! YES! YES! To the Elizabeth/Finn scene... whoo! boy!

Bobbie and Maxie have that connection because (sobs!) Maxie has BJ's heart.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I think, when Mooby returns (memory back), that he'll rail at SheBeast for butting in where she doesn't belong and she should have let Jason take over/handle things while he was...gone. Because if nothing else, he's also a fucking misogynist. 

And with him back, no way the other Families will want her to stay and Mooby be ousted. That's not how they roll. Plus, Shebeast had NOTHING to do with how Cyrus was taken down.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Artsda said:

Nice to see Bobbie in a scene with her niece.

Yes, it occurred to me that the closest Bobbie will ever come to having grandchildren from BJ is Maxie's kids. That reminds me, has Bobbie ever had a scene of meeting her youngest grandchild, Donna? 

10 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I wuuuuuuuuuv you, WSLS, not Chase! Let's boink, and I'll figure out a way to let him know that he disgusts me now. Oh noes!!! Chase is sick!

The thing that gets me is Willow wouldn't be in this situation if she had gone to Chase and dumped him immediately upon finding out from Michael that he and Sasha broke up. The declaration of love, and the sex happened while Chase's condition was progressing. He didn't go from feeling a little ill when he got home from the family dinner to collapsing on the floor in minutes. Her behavior has been beyond disrespectful of what she and Chase had together, to the point that I don't recognize the Willow character. It's utter b.s. that she would now find Michael soooo utterly irresistible. 🤮

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes, it occurred to me that the closest Bobbie will ever come to having grandchildren from BJ is Maxie's kids.

They were really good scenes.  I liked how Bobbi first was in nurse mode, then went into comfort Maxie.  It's a relationship that has such a history (lord, I think I cried more during the BJ heart episodes than I've ever cried watching this show).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Suicidy said:

Michael ISNT good enough to be in the mob.

His moral character aside, I'm baffled at how Michael can be in charge of anything, whether mob or ELQ. He's so spineless. He acts like Jax's pitiful junior-high style blackmail has totally handcuffed him! I can't believe any business rival, criminal or legitimate, would possibly take him seriously.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Bobbie isn't BJ's biological mother, is she? Considering how little thought she gave to Lucas, her adopted child, when Wylie was ripped from his arms, I have no feels for her not having a grandchild from BJ.

6 hours ago, bannana said:

 But isn't not-Chloe dead in a well (that's going to be tough to explain, Maxie)?

Maxie could say that not-Chloe must have handed the baby to someone else before she fell into the well. Since she was obviously a criminal (hopefully Real Chloe's body turns up soon for the sake of her family), the police shouldn't have too many questions .

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Bobbie isn't BJ's biological mother, is she? Considering how little thought she gave to Lucas, her adopted child, when Wylie was ripped from his arms, I have no feels for her not having a grandchild from BJ.

Bobbie was not BJs mother, Tonya was. From what I recall, there were complications when Bobbie had Carly that prevented her from having anymore biological children. 

7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Maxie could say that not-Chloe must have handed the baby to someone else before she fell into the well. Since she was obviously a criminal (hopefully Real Chloe's body turns up soon for the sake of her family), the police shouldn't have too many questions .

I still think not-Chloe is not-dead and will eventually show up to dispute Maxie's claims.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:
14 hours ago, Daisy said:

I love it, mostly because it means Chase can have a great relationship with someone who is not Willow. 

That's a very valid point. 

It is, but Willow is a different person with Michael than she was with Chase, at least pre-Wiley. (That kid is like Sonny: He ruins everything.)

I wonder if they'll keep Brook Lynn with Valentin after that story implodes or if they'll put her with Chase. Both have soapy possibilities, should the show choose to exploit them.

4 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I still think not-Chloe is not-dead and will eventually show up to dispute Maxie's claims.

Since Peter seems to be most definitely dead, someone has to be around who knows about the safe full of antidote, and that's not-Chloe. Dr. Roger Howarth did say he was going to help the search for Louise, so maybe he comes across not-Chloe in the pit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Since Peter seems to be most definitely dead, someone has to be around who knows about the safe full of antidote, and that's not-Chloe.

I thought someone posted either up thread here, or in the media thread, that the actress said she was done and enjoyed her time on the show. Of course, that could mean, they filmed her still alive and are holding onto it to air at a later date.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size