Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Recommended Posts

Laura got her degree off-screen, didn't she?  Back when the Spencer family were off adventuring?  Anyway, when they came back to PC in the 90s, I think she was working as a social worker. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

22 hours ago, BlueMax said:

By all means, please enlighten me.  I can't wait to hear YOUR laundry list.

Let's see...number one with a bullet will always be Sonny/Carly. Then there's Jason/Sam, Liesl/Scotty, "Mike"/Nina, Britt/Jason.

Ugh, God, Carly was horrendous today! I suppose I should be all "Rah, rah girl power!" and it's not like I have any real use for Cyrus, but her smugness was just unbearable. I sincerely wished for the other three to just take out some guns and shoot both Carly and Cyrus. I hope that the others were just humoring Carly and Carly's screechiness is common knowledge and they just wanted to avoid that.

What was with Ms. Wu's intense eyebrow acting when talking to Carly at the end?

God, what is the point of this ridiculous pseudo triangle with Sonny, Nina, and Elijah? It's not just that Sonny wins all the time, but we know he'll get his memory back eventually so even if he beats Elijah and "wins" Nina, it will be short-lived anyway.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

All today achieved for me was make me hate Carly more than usual and made me wonder what the point of Cyrus is.

Carly hits up Cyrus's shipment, gives a speech, then everyone lines up to kiss the ring, while Cyrus has another fit. 

It's so great. Now Carly knows better than everyone on everything.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Nope, no degree.  And she's only Mayor because her CRIMINAL GRANDSON tampered with the voting machines and has never been held accountable for it. /never letting that go.

Carly today was just obnoxious beyond belief.  And of course these career criminals just wimped out and bowed down to her.  Sure.  And looks like tomorrow she's back to screeching at Jax. 

Haha .., I forgot all about his ballot tampering.  I would never cross her or any Corinthos Family member. Sonny/Jason always come back .... ALWAYS!! To cross them is to court death.

Share this post


Link to post

Well they have to give Carly something to win at since Sonny is all about flashing his dimples at Nina and not caring about his previous life.

I don't know if it's MB or RC but none of Sonny, Carly, Jason or Sam have grown an iota in the past 3 decades.

2 hours ago, Scrapple said:

Anyway she needs to help some folks out like Sean, Jason, and Alexis since she has direct jurisdiction over Penitentiaries.

The mayor of Port Charles or any other city has no jurisdiction over penitentiaries. That's either state or federal, depending on the crime.

Laura keeps saying that she has an arrangement with the Warden and it's true that she got Cyrus put into solitary (much good that did) but she actually has no jurisdiction over Pentonville or the psychiatric hospital.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Carly hits up Cyrus's shipment, gives a speech, then everyone lines up to kiss the ring,

And just proves how pointless it was to have her whining abs whining how she NEEDED Jason to go to the meeting and how she  couldn’t do THIS without him, now that Mooby was dead. She “used up” all of his favors to get Shawn to stab Jason. Put into a plan that got his ass shot. And in the end was able to take the meeting on her own? If she’s ALL POWERFUL, she should be able to keep Jason safe in jail.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Carly has finally gotten what she wanted, in charge as the Mafia boss. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I would need someone else to watch that video besides Jordan because I think that she is so incompetent that she cannot tell when something is black and white in front of her.

Cam hasn't learn anything and he is going to throw his life in a dumpster when he decides to go after Peter. Maybe he shoots Peter ala Sonny did Alcazar while Maxie is in labor. They could do the whole redux Morgan birth but this time the baby dies. 

Peter loses his daughter for all his dumb murderous choices (although I am grateful that he killed Franco)

Maxie loses her daughter after deciding to go the dumb Olivia/Nelle route.

BLQ loses her access to a baby and regaining control of ELQ

Valentin loses a kid that never existed as payback for taking Peter from a loving, adoptive family and turning him over to Faison out of spite.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

 

The mayor of Port Charles or any other city has no jurisdiction over penitentiaries. That's either state or federal, depending on the crime.

Laura keeps saying that she has an arrangement with the Warden and it's true that she got Cyrus put into solitary (much good that did) but she actually has no jurisdiction over Pentonville or the psychiatric hospital.

I'm sure the Mayor has an open channel to the Gov. who can insist on some things within a pen. however, yeah I suppose she wouldn't directly. I guess.  I'm taking for granted she's not off sitting with criminals and their mothers in hospice instead of making connections using her pull in the state.  if Nina wasn't being so selfish and get over herself, soaking up attention from 3 guys, Sonny could get back and take care of people like Alexis.  I know she's going to say she's was thinking of Sonny and how "peaceful" he seems, but that's just a cop out for 1- screwing over Carly and 2- in this sick 3 man square she's conjured. Sonny is peaceful because he's got no leads on his life, that's right down the road but far enough away Jax flew there ?SMH?lol.  Now she's got a great chance with what she says she wants with her grandson. Willow is busy being a fake GF and real one, Carly a mob Boss, she could be up to the plate easily helping out. Instead she's acting more like Nell.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Cam hasn't learn anything and he is going to throw his life in a dumpster when he decides to go after Peter. Maybe he shoots Peter ala Sonny did Alcazar while Maxie is in labor. They could do the whole redux Morgan birth but this time the baby dies. 

 

I was thinking the same thing about Cam. This kid needs like 3 dads. I like Liz a bit more than I use to but she still is her same classic, run off at the mouth saying whatever bc she knows the men on the show will never allow he to learn from her loose lips and in the moment acting. Now, as she's judging Finn who is the DOCTOR and her friend about his treatments, her son has been hovering Jason all day.  She got to know everything always and really he doesn't have to tell her every little thing. But she was willing to say Jason killed Franco to Cam, however, she's unwilling to admit her mistake as quick. let's face it, she's had doubts for like a month and has not said as much to Cam. Not seeing him over the top with even the mention of Jason, as he stalks him in the hospital right under her nose. no wonder the kid misses Franco, i do too. i didn't see that death coming at all. still feels WSB fake.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Well they have to give Carly something to win at since Sonny is all about flashing his dimples at Nina and not caring about his previous life.

Maybe they'll swipe the plot from The Kitchen and when Carly refuses to give up power to Sonny when he does return, she'll off him instead.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

If he fired the gun, Cameron could still be charge with brandishing a dangerous weapon or whatever it is that Jordan said.

It would be easy for Scott to argue that grabbing a gun off the ground during a shootout is self defense, not committing a crime.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/4/2021 at 12:43 PM, statsgirl said:

Just how small is PCPD that with Chase in the hospital and Valerie testifying, the only cop left is Mac?

So small that Mac apparently hired Dante as a freelance officer on the spot? So many 🙄 for that...I guess the writers’ way to get the character some reason to engage with more of the cast. 

On 5/4/2021 at 12:45 PM, YaddaYadda said:

Carly's shoes were killer. Too bad the person who was wearing them is such total trash.

Indeed they were. So much so that when the five families scene started with the close-up on her shoes, I said “oh my God, they sent Ava!”

On 5/4/2021 at 1:04 PM, perkie1968 said:

(Sasha) and Brando slept together last week.

Not sure why this didn’t dawn on me until now, but was that a customer’s car that they steamed up the windows in? I hope Brando had it heavily detailed before returning it (yes, I thought of @Winston Wolfe). 

Did I miss something, or did the writers? Jordan made several references to a phony janitor being shot, but he was stabbed by Cyrus. The victim in the body bag in the garage was dressed as a security guard (who wasn’t established one way or the other as a Cyrus plant).

Minor kudos to the writers for the continuity of Ms. Wu - and the same actress, to boot.

As cringe-worthy as WL’s angry scenes were, I thought he really played the scared teen well the last couple of days.

What was the point of the Jax/Joss scenes? Jax kept asking her what was up and telling her not to change the subject, which she then did three or so times. Ankle! Volleyball! Waitlist!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Linny said:

So what I'm taking from Carly's impeccable performance with the Five Families today was that this should have been her plan all along, and the nonsense with springing Jason from custody accomplished nothing but a shit-ton of drama for a whole bunch of people, Carly included. Like, good job, lady. You wore a nice dress and convinced everyone at the table your voice had weight. You couldn't have done that instead of setting in motion a series of events that got your best friend seriously injured (second time in a week!), implicating yourself and your buddy Brick as criminal accessories, and ensnaring Cam in the crossfire? I hate her so damn much, for real. At least maybe she won't have any time to savor her victory if she's having to frantically call Diane to get Dante off her back. (Get her, Dante!)

Meanwhile, I'd give anything for "Mike" to take a tumble, knock himself senseless, and come to as Sonny. Yeah, that's where I'm at with this: I want Sonny to be Sonny again. Nixon Falls, Phyllis, the Tan-o, they've all broken me and I want Sonny back, making mealy-mouthed threats and throwing barware when he's angry. The amnesia plot has gone absolutely nowhere, there's no chemistry with Nina, and Elijah is a generic one-note smarmy bad guy. Please make it stop.

If I were the other family heads, I would have had both SheBeast and Mamma’s Boy shot immediately.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's a waste of effort for Dante. Carly won't listen and she won't care.

Yes but it's cool when the show emphasizes that Carly and Dante have no particular feeling for one another. Technically they are stepmother and son but how bizarre would it be if someone referred to them as such?

14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Carly has finally gotten what she wanted, in charge as the Mafia boss. 

One other thing LW wants is Jason and Carly retcon sex and conceiving Michael ... if that happens we will know for sure LW has bribed/wheedled someone.

Edited by ulkis
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Whats this Nina and sonny flirting? Its gross. He might have amnesia but he's still sonny.. why is Nina falling for it have? Why did sonny make a special drink? 

So much mob nonsense. This isn't the sopranos.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

Yes but it's nice when the show emphasizes that Carly and Dante have no love lost for one another. Technically they are stepmother and son but how bizarre would it be if someone referred to them as such?

What she/LW wants most is Jason and Carly retcon sex and conceiving Michael ... if that happens we will know for sure LW has bribed/wheedled someone.

LW wants that to happen? Geeze. 
though honestly, i want Jason to negate his promise or whatever and be with Carly, and they all go off in the sunset and fall off a cliff

 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Carly today was just obnoxious beyond belief.  And of course these career criminals just wimped out and bowed down to her.  Sure. 

I wish everyone had just said something along the lines of "Well, better the devil we know," i.e., the Corinthos organization. Cyrus is still new enough that I can believe they'd be skeptical of his intentions.

10 hours ago, ciarra said:

It would be easy for Scott to argue that grabbing a gun off the ground during a shootout is self defense, not committing a crime.

But Cam did fire the gun, right? Pulling the trigger might still be self-defense, but it gets into trickier territory. And I wouldn't trust that Scott could argue something properly. Sorry, Baldwin, but you're no Perry Mason.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

19 hours ago, Benji said:

I think Nina spoke for us all today when she asked herself, "what are you doing Nina ?" 

Yeah, we all kind of knew neither Nina nor the writers have an idea of where this storyline is going. Or when the heck it's going to end.

19 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I think Cam overhearing Elizabeth and Scott talking about Peter being the real shooter was the right way for him to find out. It was also nicely soapy.

It seems to be the only way folks in Port Chuckles learn about anything of significance, namely eavesdropping on other people's conversations.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

Did I miss something, or did the writers? Jordan made several references to a phony janitor being shot, but he was stabbed by Cyrus. The victim in the body bag in the garage was dressed as a security guard (who wasn’t established one way or the other as a Cyrus plant).

Yup, you missed something, LOL! There were two henchman, the two that went after Britt. The first was shot, that was who was in the garage done shot dead. The second guy was the one who told Cyrus was went down and Cyrus was disappointed and so he stabbed him.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, mbluecpa said:
On 5/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, perkie1968 said:

(Sasha) and Brando slept together last week.

Not sure why this didn’t dawn on me until now, but was that a customer’s car that they steamed up the windows in? I hope Brando had it heavily detailed before returning it (yes, I thought of @Winston Wolfe). 

It's nice to be thought of @mbluecpa! That wouldn't have anything to do with my fondness for the ladies, would it?😉

Actually, I'm catching up on recent episodes and haven't yet caught the Sasha/Brando hook-up. But I really don't see that pairing going anywhere. Oddly enough, I'm finding Britta to be the most intriguing woman on the GH canvass these days, her swooning over St. Jasus aside.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve always loved the bad girls like Hells, Brenda, Tracy, HaydenGreenlee, Anna/Luv, and now Olbrecht and Britta. Please, oh please, keep those last two around! Anytime I see them, it’s a highlight of the show. They bring both the menace AND the funny!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

The look of disgust on Dante's face when he found Carly in the "meeting room" spoke volumes.  Sonny's "death" is her chance to get herself and her children away from the violence of mob life.  Instead Carly doubles down and takes over the mob.  Her children have been killed and injured due to mob violence but she doesn't care.  Carly loves the privilege and power of mob life more than she loves her own children, including her toddler.  I hope Dante rips into Carly for being so selfish and for being a pitiful excuse for a mother and human being.  She had an out from this life and she did not take it.

I wonder if this is a set up for amnesiac zen-Sonny returning and eschewing the mob, creating conflict with Carly who is now gung-ho about being a power player. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

I wonder if this is a set up for amnesiac zen-Sonny returning and eschewing the mob, creating conflict with Carly who is now gung-ho about being a power player. 

I suspect that the show will never let Carly grow up and be an equal to Sonny and Jason but I'm willing to see how it goes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

I wonder if this is a set up for amnesiac zen-Sonny returning and eschewing the mob, creating conflict with Carly who is now gung-ho about being a power player. 

Mike has already shown us he has no trouble being violent, and he likely won't be able to resist interfering in the bidness. He's nosy that way. Plus, you know Carly will harangue him back to being Sonny, heh.

What would be interesting is to have cured!Sonny come back and Carly being unwilling to give up her newfound power.

ETA: Semi-jinx with @statsgirl!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

The PCPD are so stupid that they would not have thought of Spinelli to be the first person to call when looking for Jason. 

Loved Jax giving it to Carly.

What was the deal about the QR code/

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Cameron's apology tour has just started and already I'm sick of it.

I wish that Jason had shot Spinelli when he came in. But I have to give SBu props for the expression on Jason's face. That is me every time I see Spinelli.

Why does no one on TV clean the injection site before giving a shot?

Carly, I'm pretty sure that if you gave up the mob business, everyone would leave your family alone. I don't understand the big deal about making sure that the Corinthos mob stays in business.

Why does that interrogation room not have cameras and a microphone  like on every TV cop show?  Also, Dante and Sam have no chemistry.

Joss: "Maybe Jason escaped because he knows that's the only way to prove his innocence." And Jax let her get away with that. Sorry, Diane and Alexis. The courtroom is no place to prove innocence.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Blackie said:

The PCPD are so stupid that they would not have thought of Spinelli to be the first person to call when looking for Jason. 

I cant believe it took them this long to decide to look at all the safehouses.  You needed to drag Spinlli in for questioning to figure that out?  The minute Jason left the hospital garage, they should have had a uniformed cop at every one of the safehouses.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

I cant believe it took them this long to decide to look at all the safehouses.  You needed to drag Spinlli in for questioning to figure that out?  The minute Jason left the hospital garage, they should have had a uniformed cop at every one of the safehouses.  

I thought the idea was that the cops didn't know where the safehouses were.  That's what Carly implied when she said Jason could hid out at one and the police wouldn't be able to find him.  If their whereabouts are common knowledge, I don't know that I would call them safe houses?

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly, I'm pretty sure that if you gave up the mob business, everyone would leave your family alone. I don't understand the big deal about making sure that the Corinthos mob stays in business.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know anything about mobbing, but would they?  They might want to get rid of everyone who might at some point rise up and come to take revenge, take over, etc.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, ulkis said:

One other thing LW wants is Jason and Carly retcon sex and conceiving Michael ... if that happens we will know for sure LW has bribed/wheedled someone.

FFS... why? Why does she want that? Baby Michael's heart issue was a callback to AJ. There is literally no reason to pull such a recton, especially on a show that gives Jason far too much story as it is. From that to that interview where she talked about how the Corinthos family should be the center of the show (because eating the show for two decades isn't enough, apparently), I just can't...

This show went from (under Guza) Jason badmouthing AJ for not magically knowing immediately what baby Michael liked (which isn't surprising since the blinking robot robbed him of those opportunities), to (under this regime) Carly badmouthing dead AJ despite how Sonny murdered him while Carly covered it up.

Rather than giving into something ludicrous, what would be nice is for AJ to have at least one kid who actually cares that he's dead and doesn't forget him to kiss the feet of the man who murdered him. Someone who denounces Michael and the robot uncle who has never really cared about the Quartermaines. If Sonny can have a million children on this show (including one from creepy crypt sex), I think AJ should have at least one who gives a s**t that he's dead and doesn't romanticize the mob. I'm just putting that out into the universe.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Lmao at Portia being so excited about getting her drink on with Curtis (who was definitely drinking today so I guess he’s in recovery for some other addiction?). Anyway, Portia is my people. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So it seems like Sam officially crossed the line into the big no no, cooperating with cops and all that good stuff. JaSam will never be revisited (please) after this.

First stop on Cameron's groveling tour, that bitch Joss. 

Jax finally grew a semi-pair and sort of stood up to Carly. Hell has sort of frozen over and pigs are trying really hard to fly.

I'm just waiting for Britt and Jason to hit the sheets at this point.

Portia coming on to Curtis and walking down memory lane was just awkward and not cute. I'm just waiting for the truth about Trina's paternity to come out. Still waiting on that whole 23 and Me DNA test that both Aunt Stella and Trina took to pay off.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

So it seems like Sam officially crossed the line into the big no no, cooperating with cops and all that good stuff. JaSam will never be revisited (please) after this.

 

Since Jason said he knew how things would play out with Spinelli, it left me wondering whether Spin gave Sam the wrong address, or if Sam intentionally went to the wrong address. 

Either way, I hope it puts an end to any Dante/Sam pairings.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

So Cam didn't fire the gun. I thought he had pulled the trigger. I'm very relieved he won't have to add shooting Jason to the apology list. It's bad enough he'll have to grovel about thinking Jason shot Franco.

Scott's cool-cat glasses crack me up. I bet they're KS's RL pair.

Wow, Joss telling Jax that anything he says to Carly he can say in front of her was so far out of line that the line is in another time zone.

LOL that the jail in PCPD holds "the worst of the worst." Oh, Dante.

What was the point of Carly saying Joss was old enough to know that Jason would take out Cyrus? That's nothing new to Joss; she's known what Jason does for a long time.

Way to keep Dante in the loop, Sam. You suck. I'm glad Dante knew he couldn't trust her. Ugh, she's awful in her devotion to Jason.

OMG, Britt and Jason are going to end up in Nixon Falls, I just know it!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, rur said:

Since Jason said he knew how things would play out with Spinelli, it left me wondering whether Spin gave Sam the wrong address, or if Sam intentionally went to the wrong address. 

I wondered if Sam didn't go to the PCPD on purpose, to sabotage the cops finding Jason. Dante used her phone to call Spinelli, which was a pretty dumb move. The other thing I've wondered is if Dante is in on this. He needs Jason to stay "free" because Carly put his Corinthii siblings in danger. 

10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Wow, Joss telling Jax that anything he says to Carly he can say in front of her was so far out of line that the line is in another time zone.

I'm twice Josslyn's age and I still wouldn't dare speaking to either my parents like this. EVER. 

Carly is a complete failure as a mother. 

Who in the hell shot Jason if it wasn't Cam? Peter? He's the only one other than Cyrus (and myself of course) who has vested interest in seeing Jason six feet under.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Dante used her phone to call Spinelli, which was a pretty dumb move.

That was to ensure that Spinelli picked up right away. I thought that was a pretty smart move.

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Who in the hell shot Jason if it wasn't Cam?

It has to have been the minion Jason ultimately shot dead, unless someone random showed up. I don't the the show wants to muck up the story with that, though. The point is Jason was shot and needs Britt's help.

Share this post


Link to post

Sam is so pathetic still trying to cling to her role as the Jason Whisperer. Girl, he’s auditioning your replacement right now!

How great that Joss has fully assimilated her mother’s view that Jason is the most important thing in the universe.

Good on Jax for trying to push back on Carly’s madness, even though it’s futile.

1 hour ago, Katy M said:
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Carly, I'm pretty sure that if you gave up the mob business, everyone would leave your family alone. I don't understand the big deal about making sure that the Corinthos mob stays in business.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know anything about mobbing, but would they?  They might want to get rid of everyone who might at some point rise up and come to take revenge, take over, etc.

I think if Carly gave up “the business” the family would still be at risk for revenge attacks by relatives of the many people Sonny and Jason have killed over the years, but they wouldn’t be making any new enemies or competing for turf anymore, so the danger would be much less. But Carly’s devoted to Jason, who won’t walk away - because honor and loyalty or whatever bullshit the show wants us to believe makes being a hired killer a noble profession - plus she loves the power, so she’ll never give it up.

Poor Trina is trapped being a sounding board for other people’s problems, mostly Joss’s but today, inappropriately, Jordan’s. She deserves better!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Chanandler said:

Poor Trina is trapped being a sounding board for other people’s problems, mostly Joss’s but today, inappropriately, Jordan’s. She deserves better!

She sure does. And then she sees her mom trying to flirt with Curtis. Eesh.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I thought that Spinelli directed Sam to the right safe house (which looked remarkably like the cabin where Obrecht kept Peter) and Sam went there only to find that Jason and Britt had already left on their road trip.

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know anything about mobbing, but would they?  They might want to get rid of everyone who might at some point rise up and come to take revenge, take over, etc.

Who would they take out though?  No one seems to want to take on the territory.  Michael doesn't want it or he would have stepped in now, Joss is not part of the bidness and Avery and Donna are too young. The only person who might want it is Jason and he would take it now if he did.

Where Sonny previously wanted to leave the mob, during the Drewson time, he couldn't because a fight broke out among the five families for his territory and he had to return to keep the peace. There was no indication that they would go after Sonny and his family.

1 hour ago, Lobsel Vith said:

FFS... why? Why does she want that? Baby Michael's heart issue was a callback to AJ. There is literally no reason to pull such a recton, especially on a show that gives Jason far too much story as it is.

I hope that retcon never happens because Jason takes up too much story as it is, but AJ and Jason share a father. It could come from Alan's line.

ETA:

Quote

I think if Carly gave up “the business” the family would still be at risk for revenge attacks by relatives of the many people Sonny and Jason have killed over the years

That's a point. But I think that Jason could protect them well enough, maybe with the help of Milo and some other old faithful.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm just waiting for Britt and Jason to hit the sheets at this point.

It's probably coming...but JaBorg is just so...sexless..you know? He's almost gender-neutral, coming alive only when he's shooting people. KT deserves a lot better than the robot-man.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I thought that Spinelli directed Sam to the right safe house (which looked remarkably like the cabin where Obrecht kept Peter) and Sam went there only to find that Jason and Britt had already left on their road trip.

Same. Jason knew Spin would inevitably spill the location to someone. For someone who claims to dislike the police, he's awfully chatty when he's in an interrogation room.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I found today's scenes w/Josslyn enlightening. Her character is a complete waste of time b/c she is a miniature Carly. That is literally all she is. She has no unique personality traits. She's not shy and reserved. She's obnoxious and entitled like her mother. She is 100% loyal to Jason, which I just find odd. As I listened to her today talking to her dad and worrying about Jason . . . . I just wondered why. Why is so invested in Jason? Since when did they become that close? Have she and Jason even shared any scenes lately? I understand supporting him and believing he didn't kill Franco. Fine. But she was willing to drop an allegedly dear friend b/c he felt differently. I understand worrying about him b/c he was just shot, but when it comes to Jason, they are writing Josslyn in an OTT way, IMO. She seemed just as obsessed w/Jason as Carly is. 

I don't know. It's just weird. She and Michael aren't individual, independent characters. They are largely extensions of Carly, which does their performers no favors, IMO. 

I also think Cameron is a big person to apologize (if that's what he plans to do tomorrow). I don't think Josslyn deserves an apology b/c she was obnoxious and awful to him, but if he does apologize, it will just show he's too good for her. I just hope he doesn't get indoctrinated into the Corinthos cult. At the end of the day, Cameron had every reason to believe what he did, and Corinthos cultists telling him Jason would kill in a less sloppy way was not reason enough to suddenly think Jason was innocent.  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/5/2021 at 3:21 PM, movingtargetgal said:

  Her children have been killed and injured due to mob violence but she doesn't care.  Carly loves the privilege and power of mob life more than she loves her own children, including her toddler. 

I hope that Jax takes in this truth now. Is there a possibility he will stop seeing her through rose-colored glasses?

On 5/5/2021 at 4:08 PM, Benji said:

I think Nina spoke for us all today when she asked herself, "what are you doing Nina ?" 

Yes - some GIFs from @GHScorpiosRule are needed for this one!!

23 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Carly today was  is just obnoxious beyond belief.  

Fixed it for you!!!😉

13 hours ago, ulkis said:

Yes but it's cool when the show emphasizes that Carly and Dante have no particular feeling for one another. Technically they are stepmother and son but how bizarre would it be if someone referred to them as such?

Dante is also Carly's former cousin-in-law; Carly is both a cousin to his son Rocco, as well as the boy's step-grandmother.

1 hour ago, rur said:

Since Jason said he knew how things would play out with Spinelli, it left me wondering whether Spin gave Sam the wrong address, or if Sam intentionally went to the wrong address. 

i think he meant Spinelli and Sam are weak and predictable, so he and Britt had to get out of the safehouse before S&S brought the cops straight to the door of his safehouse.

Sam's insistence that Dante needed her to bring Jason in alive, her outrage toward Spinelli for not being forthcoming, and then her outrage at Dante not trusting her and having her followed to the safehouse, amused me. She never knew where Jason was half the time when they were together. She had to find stuff out from talking to Spinelli.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Who in the hell shot Jason if it wasn't Cam? 

I thought for sure it was going to turn out to be a returning character to GH, like Jerry Jax or a SORASed Lila Rae (blaming Jason for her father's death) or even Johnny Z. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Who would they take out though?  No one seems to want to take on the territory.  Michael doesn't want it or he would have stepped in now, Joss is not part of the bidness and Avery and Donna are too young. The only person who might want it is Jason and he would take it now if he did.

But your giving the members of the other families information they don't intimately possess.  they might have a better kill than sorry policy.  

Share this post


Link to post

So...what was the point of having Cameron pick up the gun, having it look as though he shot Jason, and having him still holding the gun and pointing it at Jordan when she showed up?

And what happened to whoever did shoot Jason? Are the police going to look for the shooter, or are we just not going to care about it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Who in the hell shot Jason if it wasn't Cam? Peter? He's the only one other than Cyrus (and myself of course) who has vested interest in seeing Jason six feet under.

Probably Diego.  No, I won't get over it.

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I found today's scenes w/Josslyn enlightening. Her character is a complete waste of time b/c she is a miniature Carly. That is literally all she is. She has no unique personality traits. She's not shy and reserved. She's obnoxious and entitled like her mother.

God, she's insufferable.  Like a little Robot Carly that was made in a lab, always spouting the company line.  I liked her better when she was obsessed with corn.

Spinelli proved himself to be the ultimate asshole today, with the face he made when he found out Jason went back into GH to save Britt.  He argued that better for Britt to die than for Jason to "ruin" his and Carly's plaaaannnnn.  Too bad he didn't take a bullet right between those beady eyes.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

But I think that Jason could protect them well enough, maybe with the help of Milo

Didn't Milo quit? I think Max is still around....somewhere. Who knows? Who cares?

29 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes - some GIFs from @GHScorpiosRule are needed for this one!!

Ha! Lemme see what I can find...

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Sam's insistence that Dante needed her to bring Jason in alive, her outrage toward Spinelli for not being forthcoming, and then her outrage at Dante not trusting her and having her followed to the safehouse, amused me. She never knew where Jason was half the time when they were together. She had to find stuff out from talking to Spinelli.

LOL. I was surprised at how vehemently Sam yelled at Spinelli to tell her where Jason was. KeMo hasn't shown that much emotion in ages. Did they shoot this right after she had a couple of espresso shots?

16 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

So...what was the point of having Cameron pick up the gun, having it look as though he shot Jason, and having him still holding the gun and pointing it at Jordan when she showed up?

It was the only way for him to find out that Jason didn't shoot Franco, of course.

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

All I know is if I were listening to the MobMoll Crap my child was spewing, I would be livid. How Jax is not disgusted, horrified and concerned is beyond me. Also, all I also know is that if I were eighteen and told my parents that whatever they needed to say they could say in front of me, I would on the ground so fast it wouldn't be funny.  Hell I couldn't even say that to my mother now. 

Re: Cam's apology tour. Honestly this is garbage. What he should say is I'm sorry I thought you shot Franco, but I am not sorry for treating you like the murderous piece of garbage you are.  The end. 


Whatever potential Josslyn had - is dead. she's baby Carly down to the Jason obsession. honestly, I will never see it. how a man who treats his kids like afterthoughts (oh but i'll die for my kids! i deserve a gold star for that!), treats whatever woman he's with 2nd to a woman he knows wants to bone him but won't do anything about that, decides that he can play God with people's lives (and children) when it suits him gets all this worship drives me nuts.  just because he does good things (from time to time) doesn't mean he deserves all of this crap. 

and the show needs to have foils to this. and no it's not "Sonny Mob" and then "Cyrus Mob" and I will say this again. either poop, or get off the pot. If Sonny/Carly are entrenched in the mob to the point they are a part of the 5 Families, then they are dealing with pretty hard crap. Drugs, Guns, Sex trafficking, Porn. something. but it just can't be smuggling coffee and gummybears

I don't care how good he is (or Sonny is) in bed. how so many people want a piece of that, is beyond me. Carly i can understand because she always wanted some form of power (or revenge), but everyone else? come on.

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size