Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, BlueMax said:

I'm in the minority here of thinking Michael is a decent guy overall, but him referring to Chase as his "friend" today, made me want to reach through my TV and punch him in the throat!

I think he's basically a decent guy also.  He just needs to stop defending Sonny's business.  It's like nobody on this show (or writing this show) realizes that you can have a relationship with somebody without approving of everything they do.

4 hours ago, BlueMax said:

It's become such lazy writing when a show constantly depends on conversations having to be overheard in order for a damn secret to get out!!

Become?  that's been a soap staple since day 1.  What makes it worse is when the conversations are constantly people talking to themselves.  Do that many people talk to themselves about their secrets in public?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, BlueMax said:

What's Olivia randomly doing at the cemetery in the middle of the night? It's become such lazy writing when a show constantly depends on conversations having to be overheard in order for a damn secret to get out!!

You mean you don't talk to yourself about secrets with a door cracked open or at the cemetery and reveal secrets while you think you're totally alone?

You're clearly not living your life right. I hate this trope so much. 

I was half expecting to see Peter show up and overhear everything, then leave without telling Maxie anything.

I'm in the minority here of thinking Michael is a decent guy overall

It's about how everyone must sing Michael's praises and tells us how good and kind and decent and just generally awesome he is as he wins and wins and wins and wins. 

Chase is going up against Michael with a butter knife, while Michael the whole world standing behind him to fluff him up. Of course Chase never stood a chance. Of course this "triangle" was going to skew toward Michael. Of course Willow was going to fall in love with Michael and choose him over Chase.

We all saw the writing on the wall for this one the second the marriage idea was floated. Michael wanted Willow from the moment she showed up, but he did none of the leg work to try and get with her or anything like that. She was just handed to him on a silver platter.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 12

Caught this on the ABC app.

So, Nina is playing some weird game with Mooby? Why else would she say to Jax "You're going to ruin everything!" And no, no way was she acting suspicious with the constant head turning over her shoulder, afraid Mooby would show up. Must keep them apart. And aside from his "I miss you", "I love you", just what was it that Jax "needed" to tell her? I mean, that is the excuse he gave for wanting to have a few minutes of her time.

1. SHUT UP, Phyllis
  2. SHUT THE FUCK UP, Jordan! You go to the "dead" mob don's home and tell his "widow" "what [you] wouldn't give to have [Mooby's] insight right now?" Are you fucking kidding me? Just hand in your resignation, PLEASE, and let Mac take over being Commissioner again, since you're now obviously in Port Charles' mafia's pocket. And apologizing for even vaguely insinuating that Mooby "was" and Jaysus IS, a criminal after the SheBeast snarls at you for even trying to compare them to the EVUHL that is Cyrus.

SheBeast is NO Faith Roscoe, that's for damned sure. Sean was useless, with his monologuing and telling Jaysus he didn't know why he was brought to Jaysus' cell, only to stick him and then call Cujo to tell her he did his job. And I was on the barge, so why in fucking hell would he do anything for that beast? He's in prison. What leverage does she have over him? Did she threaten TJ's life? Since apparently, according to Shawn, TJ visits him "regularly"?

SLS with his dog in the manger, big sighing, trying to act like he's sooo self-sacrificing can just take a million seats, and Willow along with him.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

So Shawn supposedly shivs Jason in the guts and he isn't punished in any way? 

. . . And I thought most people got shivved in common areas or while in a group of people with distractions occurring, so the guilty party could not be found,  not in a locked cell. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

What is worse is that he hid the truth from Nina because it never occurred to him that she is Wylie's grandmother just as Carly is. In Jax's mind all the real estate is taken up with Carly Joss Carly Carly Carly Joss. Nina should be smart and continue to stay away or she'll keep playing third fiddle to Carly.

In the slightest defense of Jax, Carly often gaslights Jax & everyone for that matter into thinking that. It was always a huge mistake for not only Jax to marry Carly but the have a kid with her. It should have been Skye.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, rur said:

And he wanted Joss to go with him on this errand? What, exactly, did he expect her to do while he hunted down Nina? (because I doubt that he knew about that poorly attended town dance before he left)

Perhaps she could have tried out for the Nixon Falls University volleyball team?

This whole Nixon Falls storyline feels like such a black hole.  CW is starting to get a little of that KeMo affect, where it just seems that she’s exhausted saying her lines.  She and Nina usually have more spark than that.  Even the Phyllis and Lenny portrayers seem to be phoning it in.

It’s been a while since a storyline has wrapped up almost the entire cast, but the Cyrus/Peter, etc. one has just about managed that.

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, BlueMax said:

I'm in the minority here of thinking Michael is a decent guy overall, but him referring to Chase as his "friend" today, made me want to reach through my TV and punch him in the throat!

When Elijah's hitman finishes up his job at Nixon Falls, can he go to Port Charles and take out Wiley please!!!  It's become nauseating how they ram that kid down our throats every freaking day!! 

What's Olivia randomly doing at the cemetery in the middle of the night? It's become such lazy writing when a show constantly depends on conversations having to be overheard in order for a damn secret to get out!!

I was trying to figure why Olivia would be going to see Nathan but then realized she was there to see Sonny. Nixon Falls is so boring. I hope to god when I die I don’t end up in Nixon Falls. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

Perhaps she could have tried out for the Nixon Falls University volleyball team?

I hear they're a Division I school!

BTW, was part of Jason's prison intake to stop at the prison tailor and get his khakis fitted so we could see his well-defined upper body musculature?  

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Why run the risk that Peter could find her walking about.

Hence her cunning disguise of sunglasses and a giant scarf at night. She's unrecognizable!

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

It's about how everyone must sing Michael's praises and tells us how good and kind and decent and just generally awesome he is as he wins and wins and wins and wins. 

This, and Michael in general is so, so bland. Dillon, the original Private Mayo, had more spark than this bowl of Wheatena.

16 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

BTW, was part of Jason's prison intake to stop at the prison tailor and get his khakis fitted so we could see his well-defined upper body musculature?  

LOL. I noticed that, too. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I thought he needed a bra for his man boobs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And aside from his "I miss you", "I love you", just what was it that Jax "needed" to tell her? I mean, that is the excuse he gave for wanting to have a few minutes of her time.

I assumed that he wanted to tell her in person that he succeeded in begging Michael to let Nina spend time with Wylie.

I miss Faith Roscoe.

12 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Michael is a decent enough guy but he's no Chase, or even TJ. He has little imagination (he heard that Willow and Chase had their wine guy so instead of thinking up something of his own) and everything that he's ever got has been handed to him on a silver platter, and everything bad that's ever happened to him has been courtesy of the his mob boss stepfather and his self-centred mother. He has accomplished little on his own merits, not even a university degree. With all his advantages, from money to status, he hasn't accomplished anything really.

There is nothing about him that merits the constant praise and adoration that he gets.

• Love 10

Instead of making vague threats to people, Cyrus now gloats and basically is a poor winner. He's quite the Big Bad.

Ugh, shut up, Michael. You are not the Oracle when it comes to parenting. Just when I thought he couldn't get any more insufferable. And of course he has to sit in on the meeting Brook Lynn is having with Valentin. It's none of your concern, Michael. Butt out!

Points to the armed robbers for dressing on theme. Hee.

News flash, TJ: Molly is allowed to change her mind about her career path without running it by you first. Her reasons for wanting to be a DA are totally reasonable, so you can shut up. It's her decision, not yours. I'd be fine with TJ if he weren't so accusatory about her selling out. It's not as if she's working for Cyrus. As she pointed out, she doesn't have to stay at the DA's office forever. Gah.

I'm kind of surprised Laura didn't at least obliquely refer to Luke's club by telling Curtis that Port Charles had a club like the one he wants the Savoy to be and it was a big success, so she's sure the Savoy will be, too.

Of course Sonny has no reaction to someone maybe recognizing him. Oh, Show.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm kind of surprised Laura didn't at least obliquely refer to Luke's club by telling Curtis that Port Charles had a club like the one he wants the Savoy to be and it was a big success, so she's sure the Savoy will be, too.

Didn't you get the memo? Laura isn't allowed to mention Luke's name. She can only respond when others like Ned or Tracy, say his name.🙄

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

how are you selling out if you work in the DA's office?

Because the gob'm'nt be EVUHL and CORRUPT and puts away ONLY the "innocents" like Jaysus. She should be the defenders of the ones charged with crimes, not an advocate for those seeking justice of victims of crime.

And he's forgetting his MOTHER is part of the system that supposedly seeks to arrest those criminals. Jeebus.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 8

Nice to see Jason get angry at Carly for being so stupid even if it's just for a millisecond. The way that she swanned into his room, she's really decided that she's the Queen of Port Charles.

Britt should not have talked to Jason in front of Carly even if he said that it was okay.  Why is everyone treating her like she's so special? She needs at least one person to put her in her place.

Laura, do not get into the middle of Cyrus and Martin's lifelong relationship.  If Florence didn't like the house she was at before, presumably before the hospital we saw her in, then Cyrus can find her something she prefers. He must care about her because he was so upset when she was gone. And Florence was kidnapped with Bobbie.

How many time is Curtis going to tell us how hard he worked trying to keep his marriage to Jordan going? Cuz I ain't ever going to buy it.

I wasn't watching at the time. Why did Shawn plead guilty to shooting Hayden if he didn't?

I will spend zero seconds worrying this weekend that Jax recognized Sonny.

30 minutes ago, Daisy said:

On this show, unless you're working for the mob like Diane, you're selling out.

• Love 6

So Carly did not like Jason touching Britt. The level of hostility was off the charts. Carly marking her territory is such an ugly sight. And Jason should have kicked her ass out of the room. But it's Jason.

So Cyrus is moving the drugs, but hasn't done all that much otherwise.

BL didn't think her plans through, which isn't shocking at all.

STFU, Michael and go away. You ruin scenes with your anti-chemistry.

The less said about the Nixon Fail crew, the better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

How many time is Curtis going to tell us how hard he worked trying to keep his marriage to Jordan going? Cuz I ain't ever going to buy it.

I know. I rolled my eyes at that. His efforts were halfhearted at best. Though the scenes between Shawn and Jordan, with him reminding her of her lies to him, made me think it's probably for the best. Jordan has a lot to answer for for her lies.

12 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

So Carly did not like Jason touching Britt. The level of hostility was off the charts.

That cracked me up. "Excuse me?" There is no excuse for you, Carly. I hope Carly sees more of those moments. Britt was able to get in some good shots, so at least they're not writing her as being cowed by the Widow Corinthos.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

We all saw the writing on the wall for this one the second the marriage idea was floated. Michael wanted Willow from the moment she showed up, but he did none of the leg work to try and get with her or anything like that. She was just handed to him on a silver platter.

Nothing endearing about a character shopping at a bereavement support group.

Show has done one thing right lately.  Brooklyn and Dante and Chase seem to be gelling with one another.  That age group should be leading the soap but CD seems to be the weak link.

Still just shaking my head that during last spring's break, FV and writers could have turned this show around and back on track.  #freeDOCTORs Stephen-n-Matt!

[shallow note - Thanks for having Chase in sweats - Much Appreciated!]

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Jordan has a lot to answer for for her lies.

Can someone remind me what Jordan's lies are? I know about the faking evidence to put Cyrus in jail which pre-dated her marriage to Curtis and had to do with her undercover work so that shouldn't count. The only other one that I can think of was faking Taggart's death and while she was married to Curtis at that point, it was still part of her job on the police and he was a civilian then.

There's also lying about TJ's kidnapping. I'm kind of iffy on that one whether she should have told Curtis.

What else is there?

(It's not like Curtis hasn't told lies of his own.)

ETA: it feels like the show is being sexist here. Carly and Sam had no expectations of being told whatever Sonny and Jason are doing. Did Laura when she was married to Luke? (Certainly Kevin keeps secrets from her.) But Curtis expects Jordan to tell him everything.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

This isn't my first rodeo so I can tell you this shoot out at the (not) OK Corral is the absolute worst. I really have to find that new Idris Elba movie to wash my mind of Sonny in a cowboy hat.

And Nina's face... I can't even look anymore. Carly's boo boo face when Jason gave her heck was hilarious.

Jordan didn't tell Shawn he was TJ's bio father. She also didn't tell Shawn that TJ had been kidnapped by Cyrus. Granted, there was nothing Shawn could have done, but TJ shouldn't have been the one to tell Shawn about it afterward.

37 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

ETA: it feels like the show is being sexist here. Carly and Sam had no expectations of being told whatever Sonny and Jason are doing. Did Laura when she was married to Luke? (Certainly Kevin keeps secrets from her.) But Curtis expects Jordan to tell him everything.

Carly deliberately doesn't want to know—it makes it easier for her to claim innocence if she's hauled in for police questioning—and Sam didn't care until it became a plot point for her to care. As for Luke and Laura, for a long time they were real partners, and she was involved in a lot of his schemes; or if she wasn't, she knew what he was doing. 

Curtis was okay not knowing about the everyday PCPD stuff, but if something was going to be a threat to him, he wanted to know. I think Jordan could have figured out how to tell him enough to know to stay safe without compromising things, but then there'd be no conflict between those two.

A big problem WAs that Jordan was using Curtis's PI status to do things she couldn't have the PCPD do. Blurring that professional/private line was problematic, to say the least.

As for what Jordan should have told Curtis about her past, I don't think telling him outlines of what happened would have been wrong. I get a lot of that isn't flattering to her, but no one's past is pristine, and if you can't be honest with your partner, you're going to have problems.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly deliberately doesn't want to know—it makes it easier for her to claim innocence if she's hauled in for police questioning

And yet, now that she's a "widow" her cujo ass is stomping around as if she and Mooby were a don/dona?Donness? team, what with her being able to order a kidnapping; order the men what to do when moving Florence, to arranging for Jayus' stabbing to keep him "safe" and blah, blah, blah.

And Jordan was also complicit in framing Cyrus back in the day, so she should follow Alexis' example and 'fess up her part. Oh, wait. Can't have that.

Who the hell does Carly think she is ordering the doctor out of Jason’s room?! Her ego knows no bounds. I can’t wait for Mooby to come back and throw her sanctimonious ass out of the top spot in the mob. Geez, woman. Shut up.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Because the gob'm'nt be EVUHL and CORRUPT and puts away ONLY the "innocents" like Jaysus. She should be the defenders of the ones charged with crimes, not an advocate for those seeking justice of victims of crime.

And he's forgetting his MOTHER is part of the system that supposedly seeks to arrest those criminals. Jeebus.

Yeah, I get the impression that TJ and Molly are both supposed to be insufferably ‘woke’.  I’m hoping they never pursue that aspect of their personas actively.

Edited by Suicidy
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Now I really want Jason and Brita to hook up, just to see Carly go ballistic with jealousy.  Bonus points if she catches them in bed.

That would be *chef's kiss.*  God, her obnoxiousness just gets worse and worse by the day.  Stomping all around town, bitching at everyone, giving orders, threatening people.  This is who the writers think is the matriarch of the show.  It's just so gross.  And, tbh, I don't think there's any fixing this.  Even if the writing toned it down, I feel like LW likes to play it up this way, so Carly will never change.

• Love 5

Britt looked very pretty today. Don't kill her, show! We need her. 

So now they are erasing the kidnapping of Florence to the point that Martin is actually bummed out that she is no longer in Carly's wonderful care!

Were there only 5 people at that dance? I mean there's two gunman, a struggle, bullets firing, and a woman screaming and there is NO ONE else around until the paramedics arrive. I was actually SHOCKED they allowed Jax to knock out the gunman as he took a bullet protecting Nina. Usually only Sonny gets to be the hero.   

• Love 5

Ummm, in what freaking world  does anyone think the deranged idea of stabbing someone is a way to keep them safe? Seriously. What if Shawn was a little off in his precision shivving  or, I don't know, severs an artery or guts his bowel or something??  And gee, if it's not that serious Carly, the prison would probably just keep him there in their infirmary.

I am beyond sick of this mob glorification I am SO ready to quit this damn show...again. Its all banshee Carly all the time...or Sonny who thinks he's Mike -actually he is Michael Corinthos anyhow but who gives a flying camel.

So GH, if your ratings are dropping, THIS is why. Horrible writing, horrible people actors that can't act & total shredding of the vets. Who are we supposed to root for?? Again I ask...in what world!?

I don't even have words for what you have done to so many characters , including Anna Devane who has always been 5 steps ahead of everyone til this stupid Peter BS. (Sadly played by an actor who isn't worthy or capable to share a scene with most of the actors he's been foisted on. )

Even with about 90% FF...still not sure its worth even that much of my time or give-a-shitness. 🤬

FIX THIS MESS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! PLEASE!!

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 10

So Carly is desperately flailing because she’s sooo helpless without Jason, and yet she’s somehow also the smug mob queen that the whole town bows down to. And she’s totally enraging either way.

35 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

So now they are erasing the kidnapping of Florence to the point that Martin is actually bummed out that she is no longer in Carly's wonderful care!

So fucking typical. Shut up, Tad Sanders.

I’d be fine with the dialogue acknowledging the myriad injustices of the American justice system if it weren’t for the fact that this show’s evident solution to those issues is just to let the mob run everything.

Oof, that “Mike”/Nina/Jax stuff was bad. Jax’s zombie point to Sonny, oy.  I guess we’re playing by Candyman rules and can’t say the name lest we summon the monster, but couldn’t he just mumble “Son...” and then pass out? Try just a little, show.

Edited by Chanandler
  • Love 2

Something tells me Nina is not going to have a hard time talking Jax out of thinking he saw Sonny in a silly looking cowboy hat.

I don't even think the writers know what to do with the Nixon Falls storyline.  Seriously, what would be the endgame to this nonsense that would satisfy in the most casual of viewers?

If this show gets rid of Britt, they will be making a serious mistake.  She brings the funny every time she's on the screen.  Love how she doesn't take crap from anyone!  Would enjoy seeing her hook up with Jason, just to see Carly and Sam's heads explode!!!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

TJ was pointing out how the criminal justice system treats Blacks and other non-Whites unfairly by highlighting the differences between Shawn's prosecution and Alexis's.  He didn't like that Molly wanted to be a part of that.

5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Actually I think it would be interesting if TJ took issue with his mother being a cop, and have the story explore the significance of being Black in law enforcement and the conflict that comes with it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And Jordan was also complicit in framing Cyrus back in the day, so she should follow Alexis' example and 'fess up her part. Oh, wait. Can't have that.

But she is so bad at her job, she rarely gets to arrest anyone.

Shawn went to prison for Hayden being shot, but wasn't it Nikolas that hired the hitman to shoot her.

Jordan is a lying liar that lies. She said that she didn't regret lying about Tommy being TJ's father because he was a great father and TJ loved him. However, Tommy was killed in 1996 shortly after TJ was born when he found a letter which reveal that Jordan cheated with Shawn, and Tommy tried to kill Shawn while they were both serving overseas. Shawn killed him in self defense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And yet, now that she's a "widow" her cujo ass is stomping around as if she and Mooby were a don/dona?Donness? team, what with her being able to order a kidnapping; order the men what to do when moving Florence, to arranging for Jayus' stabbing to keep him "safe" and blah, blah, blah.

Carly is both helpless with the men in her life (Jason, Sonny, Jax and Michael if called on) and the Doña of the city where she can do anything that she wants and everyone has to follow her orders.  She's like a statue built of sand, when her base crumbles (her men), she becomes frantic and falls apart.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

Were Sean and Alexis's crimes equal?  Alexis's wasn't premeditated and her "weapon" was a syringe, not a gun.

The judge dismissed Alexis’ attempted murder charge which I’m assuming is what Shawn pled guilty to. She was only convicted of assault but I guess you can argue that she benefitted from priveledge. It’s an interesting point to bring up but Shawn’s not the best example of this. He chose to be a mob hitman who regularly committed crimes and just agreed once again to commit one by stabbing Jason because Carly asked him to.

I don’t think this is a nuance this show can tackle properly. They aren’t going to bring up the glaring examples of how people like Jason have gotten off numerous crimes scott free. I also don’t think they are going to bring up that Shawn is in jail for a crime that Nikolas committed because I doubt they plan to send him to jail. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

Actually I think it would be interesting if TJ took issue with his mother being a cop, and have the story explore the significance of being Black in law enforcement and the conflict that comes with it.

Sure, it would interesting. But I'd rather the show doesn't do that. The writers will botch it, it will become something different than what they intended because these writers are not good. 

On another note, yes, Carly whom we are told is the strongest bravest person ever is worth diddling squat without Jason and Sonny to prop her. It doesn't say much about this feminist icon needing her thug best friend and mobster husband to prop her up.

Am the only one getting giant notifications that take up practically my entire screen?

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Who the hell does Carly think she is ordering the doctor out of Jason’s room?!

Britt wasn't there in a doctor capacity though, unless Jason's about to pass a human through his peepee hole.  Sometimes his facial expressions look like he is, but he's really not!!  And now you've made me defend Carly against Britt.  See what you've done!

• LOL 8
13 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Now I really want Jason and Brita to hook up, just to see Carly go ballistic with jealousy.  Bonus points if she catches them in bed.

I just had the horrid thought that Carly is a widow and Jason is separated; are they both single now?  Ugh they could go there.  

Wow! SHEBEAST’s great plaaaaan was to break Jaysus out so he could be a fugitive!!! Easy Peasy with him handcuffed to his bed and a guard outside his room! And since, according to her own maw, she used up “ALL” favors owed to Mooby, how she gonna get him out now?

And she looked like a child being reprimanded by their parent.

Mind your own business, Laura.

So all it took was for Jax to get shot GH or Nina to let go of her anger? Alrighty then!

Stupid, stupid Brookie. As if Valentin would return her shares before the baby was born?

This regime SUCKS SO HARD with trying to write about issues happening in the real world. First it was that lame story with Val that had Dante go and cheat. Then or was it before? The “HORROR” of breastfeeding in public; now the retcon of TJ visiting Shawn in prison regularly? When there was never any throwaway lines since he was put in prison all these years? And because of George Floyd and all other similar stories in the fore front of the media, that Frank and hack writers think they can write about the system with any nuance? Please.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sure, it would interesting. But I'd rather the show doesn't do that. The writers will botch it, it will become something different than what they intended because these writers are not good. 

On another note, yes, Carly whom we are told is the strongest bravest person ever is worth diddling squat without Jason and Sonny to prop her. It doesn't say much about this feminist icon needing her thug best friend and mobster husband to prop her up.

Am the only one getting giant notifications that take up practically my entire screen?

no i get them too now. whatever the update did last week, really did a number on my notifications and how things are presented on my laptop 

Caly is such a pathetic, sad person. Just watching Britta v Carly, - and honestly, if it were me  - i would have legit called Pentenville in front of Carly to say Jason was ready to go back to jail. Why don't you put that in your pipe and smoke it Widow Corinthos

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

I just had the horrid thought that Carly is a widow and Jason is separated; are they both single now?  Ugh they could go there.  

It would be a soapy bookend to Jason catching Carly and Sonny in bed all those years ago, and I bet Laura Wright is salivating for that kind of story, but Jason/SB has been pretty adamant that he’s done with Carly. It’s probably the more interesting story path for them to take over Jason/Britt, but the chemistry between SB and KT is worlds better. 

• Love 3

I guess Nina will say Jax is nuts about seeing Sonny. She can only hold him off so long, right? Maybe, she’ll marry him to shut him up. This whole storyline has been so bad and maybe the show finally got caught up and thought the dumb robbery & shooting would speed it up. I will say I’m amazed how long they kept MB away from LW & SB. I’m guessing MB thought this might a great storyline for him until it wasn’t. He probably told FV to wrap this mother f’ing Nixon Falls crap up & quick. LOL!!!

14 hours ago, Chanandler said:

Oof, that “Mike”/Nina/Jax stuff was bad. Jax’s zombie point to Sonny, oy.  I guess we’re playing by Candyman rules and can’t say the name lest we summon the monster, but couldn’t he just mumble “Son...” and then pass out? Try just a little, show.

I thought that scene was a bit over-the-top dramatic, but the "you" doesn't really bother me.  One, Jax was at least half out of it.  He could have thought he was seeing things or that he was dead and getting greeted on the other side by  Sonny.  How horrible. two, he doesn't know that Sonny doesn't know who he is.  Sonny could have just gotten sick of everyone and run off.  Not the first time, so he doesn't know that info needs to be imparted to anyone.  three, Saying Sonny doesn't really give anyone any more info.  Sonny, I mean Mike, should be able to glean that Jax knew who he was (or at least thought he did) by his pointing and saying you.  I don't thin an actual name would have conveyed that any more.  Nina will probably just tell Sonny that Jax was hallucinating and thought he was someone else and she will also tell Jax he must have been seeing things because she had all her faculties about her and didn't see anyone in the least resembling Sonny.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So all it took was for Jax to get shot GH or Nina to let go of her anger? Alrighty then!

It's basic human nature to have a "omg, don't die!" reaction when someone in your life gets shot, whether you're furious with them or not.  I'd say Nina's reaction was realistic.

I have zero recollection of why Sean is in prison.  I know he said it was for shooting Hayden, but I don't remember a thing about that storyline and I was definitely watching. 

Brooke Lyn's wearing her 18 months pregnant belly and only now wonders "where am I going to get a baby?"  Lucky for her, one will be coming available soon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5