Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

If it was Joss in prison, Carly would make a deal with the devil, so she needs to stop judging Nik!

How many times is SBu going to do "hold the phone away from his ear" acting. Joey Tribbiani would be proud. 

• Love 8

I would love it if Cam and Trina became a thing while Joss was being ILS (thanks GiGi for the new nickname) and then Joss really felt left out. That'd be great, plus you'd have the two best teen actors on the show in a relationship which could lead to good, meaty teen storylines for the summer to hook the younger crowd while they are out of school. But we know THAT won't happen. Can't have ILS, being the She-beast spawn that she is, be anything other than the main attraction in the teen scene.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

As is her daughter.  Who cannot abide anyone having an opinion other than hers.  Also?  Doesn't understand what a wait list is.

The wait list thing is driving me crazy. I worked one summer in the Dean's office on acceptances and residences. The wait list is just that, a numbered list and you go down it in order giving the next person an offer. There's nothing that Joss can do right now to change it, short of bribing the Registrar.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

He could have talked to Valentin. He could have talked to Anna. He could have talked to Diane. He could have called the warden at Pentonville and try to arrange something. He could have even talked to Jason.

I take your point that Nik should have tried something before agreeing to help Cyrus.

But realistically, none of those would have worked. He has no influence on the warden at Pentonville and Laura can't be bothered to make a call.  I would hope that Diane has done everything she could to protect Alexis. Ditto Jason who should already be protecting Alexis, she's Sam's mother and thereby the grandmother of his son and niece, also Kristina's mother so there's the Sonny connection, the only thing Jason cares about. Jason is not going to do anything for Nik that he isn't already doing.

Anna is too busy helplessly wringing her hands that she can't stop Peter. Valentin may be a possibility if isn't too tied up with Anna. But I can't help but think that Nik did the only thing that he could.

• Love 9

Of course this is going to blow up in Nikolas' face. Cyrus is a sore loser but he is an even more sore winner. He is going to taunt and make outrageous demands because there isn't going to be anyone to stop him.

He is going to treat Nikolas in the same way that he treated Jordan when he kidnapped TJ. He is going to hold Alexis' life over Nikolas' head to get want he wants. Whether it be trying to influence Laura, trying to get some of the Cassadine influence to sway the GH board to revisiting Cyrus' drug plan, or whatever little thing he think Nikolas can help him get what he wants.

Ava knows this but she isn't going to go against his wishes. But she totally should.

What Nikolas should have done was attempt to use his Cassadine influence to get Alexis moved to minimum or low risk prison with non-violent criminals or at least protective custody.

• Love 3

So... Carly, who started all this by kidnapping Cy's mom, now has Alexis and Nic to blame (and Ava, because she was in the same room) for ruining her plaaaan. 

I'm so sick of the cliché prison scenes, and it's only been two days. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

She’s conveniently forgetting that she was perfectly willing turning over Florence to save Jason and he refused and even now only cares because it leaves Jason vulnerable. She doesn’t care about the safety of the town.

I totally forgot about this. UGH x infinity

Carly and Joss really are a perfect case of 'like mother, like daughter' and that is so, so, so not a compliment. Neither Joss nor Cameron were there when Franco died. Yes, we the audience know that Joss is right that Jason didn't do it, but she can't know that for a certainty anymore than Cameron can know if he's right. Yet, she's allowed to believe in Jason's innocence, but unless Cameron turns off his brain and mindlessly agrees with her, they can't be friends? That's not real friendship. It's so sickening that Cameron is going to have to turn around and grovel and kiss her ring when he realizes he was wrong.

Just like it will be unpleasant to have to watch Cameron apologize to Joss yet again, I'm not going to love when this plan blows up in Nik (and Ava's) faces. Yet, I couldn't help enjoying Nik getting one over on Carly (and telling her not to disrespect Ava - you barged into the woman's home Carly, STFU with giving her orders) since that so rarely happens! Carly was the epitome of a spoiled brat in her reaction afterward. She might as well have stamped her feet. Her going off on Ava as if this was her idea was stupid. And her telling Ava she made Nik worse was such a ridiculous line because Nik has done way worse than what he's done today. Ava is not bringing out the worst in him. I'm loving this pairing and have a big smile on my face watching them.

While I do think Laura had a point - that Nik will now be under Cyrus's thumb (it's naive for Nik not to realize that) - her histrionics at the end were tiresome. Like Carly's line about Ava bringing out the worst in him, Laura complaining about Nik being selfish over this was stupid. Nik would have had no part in this - well, if Carly hadn't kidnapped Florence in the first place none of this would have been necessary - if he wasn't trying to keep his aunt safe. He was basically minding his own business when Cyrus dragged him into this. I don't know why Laura was telling Nik she'd call the warden as if it was only a condition of Nik not taking Florence. She should have been doing that anyway.

Yeah, right, show. I don't buy Anna being willing to kill Peter. Didn't Anna basically have a meltdown when she thought she killed Carlos? But I'm supposed to believe she'd be willing to kill her nephew who she thought was her son most of her life. Maybe the Anna of the past could do it, but not Anna of recent times.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

But I'm supposed to believe she'd be willing to kill her nephew who she thought was her son most of her life.

I don't consider learning Heinrik was her son, then nephew (for the past year?) for the past three years as "most of her life".

• Love 1
8 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

It's so sickening that Cameron is going to have to turn around and grovel and kiss her ring when he realizes he was wrong.

It won't happen, but I'd love if Cam went to her and apologized for being wrong, but then added "however, you didn't respect me or our friendship enough to understand where I was coming from and allow me the space to grieve Franco, so, sorry, Joss, we can't be friends anymore."

I'd also like a pony...that then tramples Joss and her mother.

• LOL 5
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It won't happen, but I'd love if Cam went to her and apologized for being wrong, but then added "however, you didn't respect me or our friendship enough to understand where I was coming from and allow me the space to grieve Franco, so, sorry, Joss, we can't be friends anymore."

I'd also like a pony...that then tramples Joss and her mother.

It's so weird that Cam is being treated like that over thinking that a man who murders people for a living murdered someone. Jason is a murderer; he's willing to kill people, whether they are good or bad. It's not outrageous to think a killer kills.

There must be something seriously wrong with the writers. Really, should Cam apologize for thinking that a murderer murdered someone? That's completely logical. Jason has killed plenty of people for decades. His direct and indirect actions have gotten people killed. Cam's own father is dead because of Jason. Even when the truth comes out, the simple fact that Jason is a killer is the very thing that should be brought up if anyone tried to chastise Cam about thinking that Jason killed someone.

Then again, Carly romanticized her actions over hurting one of her only friends AJ, lied about him to make herself look good for years, vilified him after Sonny murdered him in cold blood, and her hellspawn is basically a smaller doppleganger of her, so I shouldn't be surprised that Carly's unhealthy obsession over Jason, and twisting reality to suit her vision of things, carried on to her equally annoying clone.

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, Lobsel Vith said:

There must be something seriously wrong with the writers. Really, should Cam apologize for thinking that a murderer murdered someone? That's completely logical. Jason has killed plenty of people for decades. His direct and indirect actions have gotten people killed. Cam's own father is dead because of Jason. Even when the truth comes out, the simple fact that Jason is a killer is the very thing that should be brought up if anyone tried to chastise Cam about thinking that Jason killed someone.

There really is something wrong with the "writers" of this show. Because they've painted Cam in a corner by having him insist that he "KNOWS" that Jason is guilty. When he wasn't even there. He has every right to think Jason killed Franco, based on Jason's own criminal history and hate for Franco. But they're setting him up for a big fall, to have him groveling at the Mini-SheBeast's feet when this all comes out.

And of COURSE only Robin and Emma send their love! I love that somehow, Patrick's hate/disdain for Jason returned, and that he doesn't give any bluedilly fucks about him, so nothing from him. And Noah never knew him, so good.

And Jason can also just fuck off--he would know Alexis was coming to Pentonville, and he should have made arrangements for her protection. That he's well known as Mooby's enforcer should be enough for the other louts there to give him plenty of space and not try to kick his ass.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

But I can't help but think that Nik did the only thing that he could.

Probably, but I wish we'd seen him try (or talk of trying) something else before going to Cyrus. And seeing Nik think through what it means to owe Cyrus. Laura was right about that. Anytime Cyrus wants something from Nik, he can threaten to take away Alexis's protection. (Though IRL she'd likely be in protective custody.)

Ugh, it's so aggravatingly stupid.

11 hours ago, ciarra said:

I'm so sick of the cliché prison scenes, and it's only been two days. 

Same. I liked when they showed Alexis helping her cellmate with her parole papers. But these dumb threatening scenes are embarrassing to watch, they're so bad. I'm surprised we're not seeing Jason do something, though that might happen soon.

I'd love that, too. Even if it happened, I wouldn't expect Joss to accept it gracefully.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Lobsel Vith said:

There must be something seriously wrong with the writers. Really, should Cam apologize for thinking that a murderer murdered someone

Murdered someone who he both threatened to kill for years, and with whom he made a deal to kill him if his brain tumour made him dangerous. And over whom he stood as he was dying.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm surprised we're not seeing Jason do something, though that might happen soon.

I'll be surprised if he does. She's not Carly or her spawn.

Although he might if Sam begs him to but I'm not expecting that either.

• Love 3
On 4/17/2021 at 6:55 PM, RedRockRosie said:

Couldn't have said it better!😍

Great illustrations too. You're lucky you found such perfect likenesses of our 4 "heroes" of "this f'ing show".🤪

Absolutely!! Well done!!!

On 4/19/2021 at 5:53 PM, YaddaYadda said:

We are told every day that Michael is brilliant and awesome and they've added sex god to his resume now. 

Is there an emoji that is a combination of a shudder and vomiting?

On 4/20/2021 at 3:03 PM, statsgirl said:

Why is this show making me shout "Shut up Laura!" I don't ever remember her being this stupid. If she's so sure that her talking to the warden can save Alexis, why hasn't she done it before now? She's acting like no one matters except Carly and Jason, and Cyrus isn't going to do anything. I'm Team Nik all the way here.

Does this mean that the Joss/Cam romance is off? I can't imagine how anyone would forgive Joss for preferring her mom's best friend over her supposed lifelong friend and throwing him out of her house.

A) Totally agree.

B) I wondered the same thing. In the hospital scenes after the Floating Rib blew up, it seemed like Joss and Cam were about to confess their feelings/decide they wanted to be a couple. But since then, it seems completely dropped and back to "the three of us are best friends" and no signs of "feelings" from any of them.

In Cam's shoes, I would feel like Joss doesn't deserve to be my friend let alone significant other.

23 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I also thought it was hilarious that when carly hears that Nik's men are going to take the building she's all, "that's my mother in there" like Nik is going to be all, 'oh hey Bobbie Spencer, well let me back off and let Alexis get beaten in jail."  Shut up Carly.

Yes! Also Carly, you were the one who happily put her mother in a dangerous position to begin with, in order to get what you wanted. Cyrus could have easily had Bobbie killed if he found his mother first.

23 hours ago, lala2 said:

Why is it necessary to believe Jason's innocent to be her friend? It makes no sense. I understand Josslyn loves Jason, 

Because her Mommy believes Jason is innocent, and what her Mommy believes/has said is all that matters.  She expects unfailing loyalty from Cam/her friends, period.

22 hours ago, statsgirl said:

. Certainly not Laura who has been reduced to wringing her hands when she's not yelling at Nikolas.  She didn't even bother to speak to the warden when he told her how worried he is for all her "I have a special relationship, I can keep Alexis safe".

Yes, this is extremely irritating.

21 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Wow. Carly is really into being top dog in the mob isn’t she? Back off, girl. Sonny will still be in charge when he gets back home and you’ll be the silly woman you’ve always been.

I assume "silly" is a euphemism you're using?

19 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I know it won’t last, and it was a stupid plan, but I loved how Nik had the SheBeast over a barrel.

Yes, watching her squirm and yell and give up/lose is good for the soul.

4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And of COURSE only Robin and Emma send their love! I love that somehow, Patrick's hate/disdain for Jason returned, and that he doesn't give any bluedilly fucks about him, so nothing from him. And Noah never knew him, so good.

Yes, that was a WTF moment.  She hasn't said Robin's name in however long except that she spoke to Robin and she is safe. Since the wedding that wasn't, not one word that Robin's concerned about Maxie's heart break and unborn child, or feeling bad for her mother about losing Finn.... but she sends Jason her love?! I really hate the propping. 

Josslyn projecting her own attitude and nastiness toward Cam onto Cam in her conversation with Jax shows she's just like Carly. I did, however, like Jax telling her Jason doesn't need her to defend him but Cam does need care/compassion.

So Carly is almost in tears because Jason has boo-boos on his knuckles,  thinks he's going to be outnumbered and killed any day now and believes she must save him. Totally dismisses Jason saying her daughters need her and he can take care of himself. Okie dokie. I assume Shawn Butler being his new 'roommate" was her doing somehow? 

Elizabeth looked like she'd been slapped when Scott asked if her father could help her out and that he used to know her Dad. Dare I hope there's going to be a Webber Family story in the works?!

I really liked Scott's concern for Cam, and the Finn-Elizabeth conversation. 

Sonny wearing a cowboy hat, flirting with Nina and leaning in for a kiss when she came with Elijah.  Good lord. I think I need brain bleach. 

Can someone at the hospital simultaneously throat punch both Peter and Michael? Asking for a friend.

I feel soooo bad for Chase. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 12

Whoa, Scott mentioned Jeff. I wonder if that's who Cameron Mathison will be playing?

Joss is such an idiot. The point of not mentioning something isn't to make it go away, it's to not mention it. Good lord.

7 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Can someone at the hospital simultaneously throat punch both Peter and Michael? Asking for a friend.

Peter is really pushing things. Michael is being a passive-aggressive asshole. So, status quo for both of these nimrods.

Poor Chase, indeed.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Whoa, Scott mentioned Jeff. I wonder if that's who Cameron Mathison will be playing?

I was getting all excited for a Richard Dean Anderson visit and now I'm sad because that is probably who CM will be playing.  Which is dumb because he's way too young (he's 51 to Becky's 43) though that has never stopped casting before (see Jordan/TJ as the worst case)

• Love 2

Please, please, please tell me that Anna was smart enough to pick up the broken vial and as much liquid as she could so she can test it if it really is the antidote.  I really need Anna to regain some brain power.  

Stupid line of the day:  Peter to Anna:  Valentin has already threatened to kill me, though it will be harder than he thinks".  Why?  Will his arms and legs be tied behind his back?   I'm pretty sure when he's ready, Valentin can pull out a gun and shoot Peter in the head.  Though why he hasn't done it yet is beyond me.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

now I'm sad because that is probably who CM will be playing.  Which is dumb because he's way too young (he's 51 to Becky's 43) though that has never stopped casting before (see Jordan/TJ as the worst case)

I was hoping CM would be a Steven Lars Webber re-cast.  I agree CM would look ridiculous as father of  Elizabeth. TPTB on Soaps don't seem to care about that sort of thing, though. Jane Elliot and Wally Kurth have played lovers on one show, and mother and son on another. 

• Love 3

Ugh, Joss is the worst. Ava is not entirely responsible for Morgan's death. The worst thing about this stupid girl is that if she's so sure Jason is innocent, then what does it matter if Cam doesn't think so? He'll be proven wrong soon enough. She should think about that instead of how wrong Cam is. Poor Cam. 

Sonny as a cowboy cracks me up. Nina as his biggest fan grosses me out. Why isn't she torturing Carly instead of falling for Mr. Dimples? FFS.

• Love 13

In all fairness, I'm from Texas so seeing men in cowboy hats is a relatively normal thing for me so maybe I'm just hyper-judgmental here, but Mo looked absolutely ridiculous in that hat. Other guy (name escapes me) didn't look good, either, but MB.... 😂😂😂😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, Joss is the worst. Ava is not entirely responsible for Morgan's death.

To be fair, though, how old was she when he died? She's been told ad nauseam that Ava is fully responsible.

22 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The worst thing about this stupid girl is that if she's so sure Jason is innocent, then what does it matter if Cam doesn't think so? He'll be proven wrong soon enough. She should think about that instead of how wrong Cam is. Poor Cam. 

Yeah, it's not like Cam is plotting a revenge killing.  Then it would be a different story, and he should be talked out of it whether or not Jason did it.  But, let him keep his perfectly reasonable (yet still wrong) belief.  Because, honestly, Joss only thinks he didn't do it.  She doesn't know any more than Cam does.

• Love 6

Whoa...I didn’t see that coming!  I thought somehow Jax was going to die/be injured in the Cessna because of something Carly did in her obsession with getting Jason released.  I also want to know how Shawn will fit in.  I remember liking him, but I don’t remember why is he in jail?

And Sonny with the cowboy hat, saying “yee-haw” and all this so-called flirting with Nina—I don’t know how much more second hand embarrassment I can handle.  Maurice Bernard what are you DOING?!?!

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

A very soapy cliffhanger!

It's only good if they follow through and get this dang Nixon Falls story going.  If they spend 4 episodes with Jax and Sonny not seeing each other in this teeny tiny town, then that will just be beyond annoying.  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:
40 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

A very soapy cliffhanger!

It's only good if they follow through and get this dang Nixon Falls story going.  If they spend 4 episodes with Jax and Sonny not seeing each other in this teeny tiny town, then that will just be beyond annoying.  

I was thinking of including the followthrough caveat, but I decided I'd been snotty enough about the show today. Heh.

If Jax sees anyone, it will be Nina, not Sonny, dragging out this beyond-boring story even further. Sonny has to unmask Elijah before it ends, I'm pretty sure.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny has to unmask Elijah before it ends, I'm pretty sure.

Not that there's any point to this story as is, but there's really no point if Sonny doesn't play the hero.  Because, reasons.  And idea-bankrupt writers.  And MB. 

• Love 8

I had no electricity all day, which was as fun as one can imagine.

So I just read that Michael was being a passive-aggressive Ken doll. Does anyone care to elaborate on that so that I can be outraged.

I'm assuming it has to do with Chase and how Willow hasn't told him anything yet because well, he's not doing too hot right now.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny has to unmask Elijah before it ends, I'm pretty sure.

Of course. Saint Sonny must work his miracle before he can return to his real life. No one is good enough to unmask Evil Elijah but him.

• Love 3

Holy fucking hell, Josslyn truly lived up to the name Carly, Jr. today with her total revision to Jax about the Cam situation.  Never did Cam say SHE needed to agree with HIM to remain friends--it was the exact opposite.  He said let's not talk about it and she refused.  He's not the one who "can't handle a difference of opinion," that's her.  Jesus, she is awful and obnoxious.

• Love 19
39 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Not that there's any point to this story as is, but there's really no point if Sonny doesn't play the hero.  Because, reasons.  And idea-bankrupt writers.  And MB. 

Heaven forfend Nina, a lowly wimmins, is the one who proves that Elijah is a rotter.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

So I just read that Michael was being a passive-aggressive Ken doll. Does anyone care to elaborate on that so that I can be outraged.

He showed up at the hospital and, after first sighing heavily outside Chase's room, went in, where Willow was sitting with him.   Willow got all awkward and uncomfortable and left to "talk to Dr. Robinson" and after Chase basically praised Willow and Michael for "forgiving Sasha and me for what we did to you" and saying how great Willow has been and has hardly left his side, Michael does an aside of "so she didn't tell you."  Sooooo fucking passive-aggressive.  He covered by telling Chase that he and Sasha broke up, but, yeah, total asshole move that is totally befitting of said asshole.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

He showed up at the hospital and, after first sighing heavily outside Chase's room, went in, where Willow was sitting with him.   Willow got all awkward and uncomfortable and left to "talk to Dr. Robinson" and after Chase basically praised Willow and Michael for "forgiving Sasha and me for what we did to you" and saying how great Willow has been and has hardly left his side, Michael does an aside of "so she didn't tell you."  Sooooo fucking passive-aggressive.  He covered by telling Chase that he and Sasha broke up, but, yeah, total asshole move that is totally befitting of said asshole.

Michael is such a neat guy.

• Love 1

Sonny has to unmask Elijah before it ends

Aren't we all waiting for that story to unfold.  I mean, it will be riveting television and we'll all cry at the wonder that is Sonny.  Can't wait.  

• LOL 10
29 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Michael does an aside of "so she didn't tell you."  Sooooo fucking passive-aggressive.

I can't figure out if this is supposed to make us feel sorry for Michael, or if the writers are secretly hating on him and sabotaging what they are supposed to write.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Every woman's dream partner.

I have to say, I do like that Michael's split with Sasha was fairly mutual and that she hasn't been sitting around getting drunk or overeating or something else that shows she still wants to be with that dullard.

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
35 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Michael does an aside of "so she didn't tell you."  Sooooo fucking passive-aggressive.

I can't figure out if this is supposed to make us feel sorry for Michael, or if the writers are secretly hating on him and sabotaging what they are supposed to write.

At least Michael didn't "accidentally" tell Chase that he (Michael) and Willow decided to give things another go. But this is another thing that's going to get dragged out way past its sell-by date.

I wish the writers secretly hated Michael, but the tongue baths he constantly gets indicates otherwise, IMO.

• Love 4

I just...WTF are these writers doing? As far as I can recall, Mooby kept the SheBeast from the workings of his bidnez. So how in hell would she know or have the wherewithal to set up “protection” for Jaysus, let alone whatever else she has in mind? And just answering the “Unknown Caller” just knowing it’s whoever she made this plaaaaaan with and who would execute it? It could have been Cyrus. So LAME.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Show just continues to make Anna weak and stoopid. All she needs to do is put a garrote around Heinrik’s neck and take the antidote! If it is the antidote. Which this thing apparently dissolved into nothing when exposed to the air. I didn’t see any liquid on the floor.

Jeff shout-out!!!!

• Love 3

Corinthism - noun

The rampant favoritism of members of the Corinthos clan by other characters (and especially the writers) despite previous established behavior, familial relations, consequences, history, intelligence, psychology, neurology, social norms, ethics, strategy, legality, biology, theology, geography, laws of physics, canon, or common sense.

Ex. "So corinthist to have Laura support Carly over Nikolas."

"Some people think pairing Cam with Joss rather than Trina was racist, but it was just corinthism."

"I couldn't watch GH today the corinthism was just too much!"

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

At least Michael didn't "accidentally" tell Chase that he (Michael) and Willow decided to give things another go. But this is another thing that's going to get dragged out way past its sell-by date.

I wish the writers secretly hated Michael, but the tongue baths he constantly gets indicates otherwise, IMO

It would be so funny if while pretending to still want to be with Chase, she fell back in love with him for real!  It would serve Michael right.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Oh, Carly, give it up, girl. You’re not a mobster, you’ll royally screw this all up and oh my, what will Sonny SAY when he returns home? When she tries so hard to be tough and loud, it actually makes me laugh. This is just tragic for the viewers.

• Love 7

Having read Mo's biography (which believe me was not easy), I am quite sure he is using his method acting to play this totally authentic amnesiac (who just happens to smirk, stutter and act just like Sonny). He probably thinks he is giving the performance of his life with this totally new and riveting character. ...and he is probably giving tips to the other actors on how to come up to his level. 

Hasn't Jax already met Phyllis?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I know Nina is angry at Jax, but how she could be falling for "Mike" is ridiculous. MB looks horrible. And his personality is non-existent. No warmth, no charm. Whereas Jax and Elijah are good looking, charming men. Unless this is part of a grand plan of Nina's to screw over Carly, it's really inexplicable. Is she planning on returning to PC with "Mike" on her arm and announce that they're in love (or married !) just so she can see Carly's head explode ?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The wait list thing is driving me crazy. I worked one summer in the Dean's office on acceptances and residences. The wait list is just that, a numbered list and you go down it in order giving the next person an offer. There's nothing that Joss can do right now to change it, short of bribing the Registrar.

I take your point that Nik should have tried something before agreeing to help Cyrus.

But realistically, none of those would have worked. He has no influence on the warden at Pentonville and Laura can't be bothered to make a call.  I would hope that Diane has done everything she could to protect Alexis. Ditto Jason who should already be protecting Alexis, she's Sam's mother and thereby the grandmother of his son and niece, also Kristina's mother so there's the Sonny connection, the only thing Jason cares about. Jason is not going to do anything for Nik that he isn't already doing.

Anna is too busy helplessly wringing her hands that she can't stop Peter. Valentin may be a possibility if isn't too tied up with Anna. But I can't help but think that Nik did the only thing that he could.

I worked in the registrar's office too and that's what's irritating me. like she applied but she's on a list. they just have to wait for someone to say no thank you. and the crap thing is like. PCU has a division 1 volleyball team because of COURSE it does so now it's just more of you want to go to this school because it's far away. it's like picking Duke over something else - because it's Duke but it's not like Duke wins the basketballl thing every year

However i want this stupid entitled brat to go far away from my screen because Cam swallows his pride and goes look i miss you let's be friends and she's like no because you still believe jason did it? like. screw you and the horse you road on, Joss. I really wish (though no one would tell them) that jason would have had zero qualms killing Franco. ie: his stupid promise. (honestly. I wish Jason had murdered him. because then all of this bleating would actually mean something, and Jason still gets to rot in jail #winning)

I was seeing some of the Millow crap too and Willow was basically am I a coward

Micheal: No!

Me: yeeah. dude. who cares if Chase is sick. (I mean I care). let him know it's over. sack up

41 minutes ago, drtslim said:

It would be so funny if while pretending to still want to be with Chase, she fell back in love with him for real!  It would serve Michael right.

but then poor Chase will be stuck with Willow, and Chase deserves better

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

He showed up at the hospital and, after first sighing heavily outside Chase's room, went in, where Willow was sitting with him.   Willow got all awkward and uncomfortable and left to "talk to Dr. Robinson" and after Chase basically praised Willow and Michael for "forgiving Sasha and me for what we did to you" and saying how great Willow has been and has hardly left his side, Michael does an aside of "so she didn't tell you."  Sooooo fucking passive-aggressive.  He covered by telling Chase that he and Sasha broke up, but, yeah, total asshole move that is totally befitting of said asshole

It could’ve been worse - he could’ve shown up with the kid in tow - “Oh, this little guy heard you were in the hospital and wanted to pay you a visit” - and reached maximum levels of passive-aggression.

Actually, I could almost respect that - if Michael, sensing he’s potentially losing Willow, started shamelessly using Wylie to manipulate the situation back to his advantage*. You know, making him a schemer like old-school Carly. But that would require Michael to have a personality and be a character, not a condiment. Sigh.

(*I know, I know, the dumb kid takes up too much screentime as it is. But if he has to live, then let him serve a purpose beyond Michael and Willow spoiling him rotten while telling each other how amazing they are.)

• Love 4

Joss twisted that all around to make Cam the bad one. Cam tried to talk about something else, Joss is the one who told Cam they can't be friends if he still doesn't worship at Jason's feet.

So Cyrus is going after Jason in jail... wouldn't it be smart to have protection like Alexis got? Yet Nik was the bad one? Where is Laura and her fake requests to speak to warden? So well Jason doing.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

It isn't even that (accurate description) that got me most disgusted.  Michael shows up at Chase's door, and smiles and makes some joke about ordering a sponge bath - as if he's Chase's friend. (In my opinion, after that knee to the groin while Chase was apologizing, they are certainly not....now sleeping with Willow while she's dating Chase should be the nail in the coffin of that "friendship.") Then after finding out that Willow didn't tell Chase yet, and as Michael is leaving the room Chase says when I'm better we can get together over beers. Michael responds that he would like that! It's a toss up at this point which of Carly's adult children is more awful to people they claim to care about.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I doubt the writers know.

56 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I was seeing some of the Millow crap too and Willow was basically am I a coward

Micheal: No!

Me: yeeah. dude. who cares if Chase is sick. (I mean I care). let him know it's over. sack up

She's a coward - just not for withholding the truth from Chase when he, while he, needs critical medical care. She's a coward for letting Michael manipulate and coax her into getting fully invested in Wiley's life instead of  pushing back and focusing on her own needs, which was grieving and getting therapy for the loss of her child and the cult trauma which lead to her pregnancy.   She's a coward for acting like a pre-teen around Michael and not expressing her feelings like an adult for however many weeks or months, and for leading Chase on about getting back together because she believed Michael and Sasha were moving to a good place as a couple. 

I will be genuinely surprised if Chase doesn't hear about the Michael-Willow back together situation from Dante first.

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Joss twisted that all around to make Cam the bad one. Cam tried to talk about something else, Joss is the one who told Cam they can't be friends if he still doesn't worship at Jason's feet.

I know. like i was watching her whinge to Jax and she was like "Cam said we can't be friends." and I was like.. when did he say that? What he said was. let's not discuss this. I feel one way, you clearly feel the other and you got all shrill and said no, he needs to bow to your will or get out. And the thing is Cam finally threw some shade inher face basically he was always there for her even if it was wrong or he didn't feel good about it because they were friends and literally the one time he needs her she's like screw you?

And we need this to be stated - I want Cam to go, okay. even fine,  even if I believe that Jason didn't murder Franco -  he's still a murderer and his ass still belongs behind bars. Everything I've said even though he saved my life - is 100 percent true. He plays god with people's lives and he should rot in jail.

Joss will shriek and whine and Cam should say "Okay fine. so clearly my opinions mean noting to you, friendship over."

• Love 8
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Hasn't Jax already met Phyllis?

Yes.  From GH wiki:

"On November 12, Phyllis introduces herself to Jax. She says that Curtis contacted her as she was the last Phyllis on his list and he had almost given up. Nina recognizes Phyllis immediately and Phyllis confirms she was there when Nina gave birth. Nina asks if her baby is alive."

And she hung up on Jax last week, which is how I assume Jax knew where to look for Nina.  Not sure how he located the barn, though.  I'm guessing they'll do a "near miss" where Phyllis sends Jax on a wild goose chase and he doesn't see her or Sonny.  Or he sees her alone and doesn't see Mike of Mayberry.

• Useful 2

I want Nelle to come back for a variety of reasons. One of those is that with Nina's resources, and thus good lawyering they can use all the drugs in her system during Nina's pregnancy to explain a psychosis that was never diagnosed, so no therapy or any medication. So with time served and getting on a treatment plan now, voila, a second chance for Nelle.... which brings me to my point.

Nelle comes back, Nelle is given a second chance, Nelle has Nina, and also Liesl (family now), Maxie, Britt on her side, if that sisterhood holds true. So... she's able to get her rights as Wylie's mother back. 

And what does that mean? Oh, that Willow isn't Wylie's stepmother anymore. She's not his adopted mother anymore. She's not related to him anymore at all. Once Willow realizes that Michael has to acknowledge the reality that Nelle is Wylie's mother, what on earth will the two of them talk about? 

Their entire relationship revolves around Wiley. There is nothing else there.

Yes, I've thought a lot about how to bring Nelle back onto the canvas, why do you ask? I love her, OK.

• Love 8