Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Captanne said:

I don't have the baggage with Valentin everyone here does so I don't have a built-in hate on for him and -- gotta admit -- he looks for all the world like David Tenant and I'm a Whovian from way back (Tom Baker's 4).

I like Valentin more than Lulu, so I'm on his side. But speaking of Whovian issues, NuNik looks too much like Sasha Dahwan, the new Master. Every time one shows up on the screen, I think of the other. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I have a feeling that the current writers aren’t remotely interested in writing for Sonny and Carly hence why we’re seeing them shoehorned into storylines that they don’t belong in and acting like smug assholes. Sonny can’t even be bothered to be nice to Carly most of the time. I know he’s an ass but I don’t think he’s ever as rude to his SOs like he is with Carly when he’s still dating them. That side is usually doesn’t come out until things are ending or over.

Edited by ffwbe

MVP of today's episode is NLG/Alexis, for telling Ava to knock off the "star-crossed lovers crap" and then turning to Nikolas and demanding to know what's going on. I really enjoyed her yelling at Sam and Jason first. Naturally Sam barely seems to care that Nikolas is alive, but hey she remembered Drew existed, so I guess there's that?

Of course Carly thinks Jason and Sam should figure out a way to get around rules or get leverage against Sam's parole officer.  But Sam, just because Carly calls you doesn't mean you're required to show up on command. I totally believe Sam is worried about being separated from her kids again. I rolled my eyes that the leather twins went straight to Robert for help.  I want someone to tell/remind Robert that Sam went to Patrick begging him to save Jason's life right after the lab explosion that left everyone thinking Robin was dead and Patrick was still in shock from it. 

Does ER think she's acting on a stage and has to project out to the back row?? 

Nina crying over Valentin and Charlotte to "Aunt Leisl" is not a good look. She practically said "poor, poor Valentin." Ugh. Valentin smirking over attempted murder of Ava as he said "of course not" to his lawyer and his lawyer being totally fine with it/saying he'll push to have those charges dropped reminds me of how Sonny and Diane talk to each other. 

• Love 5

With the exception of Lulu, Carly, Sam and Jason, this show has been better the past 2 days than it’s been in years! I am loving Ava interacting with Nicholas at Windermere more than anything! Yippee, kids!

• Love 14

It's so gross how badly Sonny (and Carly) treats Gladys when he's the one who went to her for help. I really want her to start putting the screws into him. She has the power here!

"I brought you here so we could strategize! So we could find a way out of this!" Carly, the parole is the way out of prison. Her utter lack of comprehension is unsurprising, but also surprising given she is often the pragmatic one with Sonny. I guess when it comes to Jason, that all goes out the window.

31 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

MVP of today's episode is NLG/Alexis, for telling Ava to knock off the "star-crossed lovers crap" 

I know Ava was laying it on thick on purpose, but this annoys me. Does she truly love Nik or not? I didn't expect them to be schmoopy newlyweds, but everything today has been confrontational if not antagonistic. That's a far cry from "Nik and I have a deep, abiding connection." I don't think MW is playing this quite right. There's too much vamp, IMO.

Robert has no influence over the parole board. Why are the leather idiots talking to him? (Rhetorical.)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

MVP of today's episode is NLG/Alexis, for telling Ava to knock off the "star-crossed lovers crap" and then turning to Nikolas and demanding to know what's going on. I really enjoyed her yelling at Sam and Jason first. Naturally Sam barely seems to care that Nikolas is alive, but hey she remembered Drew existed, so I guess there's that?

🙌

I rolled my eyes that the leather twins went straight to Robert for help.  I want someone to tell/remind Robert that Sam went to Patrick begging him to save Jason's life right after the lab explosion that left everyone thinking Robin was dead and Patrick was still in shock from it. 

🤢😡 I HOPE Robert showed them the door? I'm still livid every time I remember that last scene. Even if Robin had been kidnapped away, Patrick and Robin's other loved ones didn't know that!

Nina crying over Valentin and Charlotte to "Aunt Leisl" is not a good look. She practically said "poor, poor Valentin." Ugh. Valentin smirking over attempted murder of Ava as he said "of course not" to his lawyer and his lawyer being totally fine with it/saying he'll push to have those charges dropped reminds me of how Sonny and Diane talk to each other. 

🤢 Please tell me that whinymanboy Valentin didn't squirm his way out of a cell? That Robert told him he could just sit and wait in their until his arraignment?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Robert has no influence over the parole board. Why are the leather idiots talking to him? (Rhetorical.)

Are you fucking kidding me? They already somehow MANAGED to get that bint early parole before she even served a decent amount of her sentence! It's bad enough the way Sam was whining and then Borg added to it, as if being granted parole on Christmas Eve! no less, meant that she'd been exonerated. What the FUCK do they think Parole means?

I can only surmise they had them going to Robert so we could get Tristan on my the screen.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I know Ava was laying it on thick on purpose, but this annoys me. Does she truly love Nik or not? I didn't expect them to be schmoopy newlyweds, but everything today has been confrontational if not antagonistic.

I never for a moment thought she loves Nik. Ava was clearly trying to show she's in charge, She was having fun dropping the "we're married" bombshell on Alexis, but I also wonder if she wanted Nik to get the message "don't even try to get your attorney aunt to handle me so you can get out of our deal." I caught a hint of NLG being sad that she's acting with a Nikolas not played by TC; they truly seemed like strangers in that scene. I think it must be tougher on NLG than GF because NLG acted with TC during the years when GF was not part of the cast.

4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

🤢😡 I HOPE Robert showed them the door?

🤢 Please tell me that whinymanboy Valentin didn't squirm is way out of a cell? That Robert told him he could just sit and wait in their until his arraignment?

No, Robert wants to hear what they have to say. Sam claims they have a "proposal" for him. 

Valentin is still at the PCPD, feeling confident his lawyer is going to get him released at any moment. Robert blew him off when he was demanding to know why Nikolas isn't in a jail cell. I thought he would roll his eyes about how smug Valentin is acting about trying to pressure Robert to let him go.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Robert wants to hear what they have to say. Sam claims they have a "proposal" for him. 

What in the holy hell could they possibly have to offer him?  It's going to be something stupid and this stupid show will probably have Robert at least consider it because god forbid everybody doesn't bow down to those to cry babies.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

No, Robert wants to hear what they have to say. Sam claims they have a "proposal" for him. 

Oh I hope he laughs in their faces. Proposal, my ass. As if they're in any POSITION to make proposals or demands. SUCK IT UP, Buttercup.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

The Borg used to tell Carly to back off  when she got too far into people's business. I kept waiting for him to say something along those lines to her today. But, sadly, no. Since his return he's been too nice to Carly and too accepting of her machinations. 

• Love 6

Oh please let Gladys be behind the hi-jacked shipments and end up being the new king pin who humbles Sonny! Cuz otherwise it will just be another sucktastic Sonny mob story.

Robert better be as tough and dismissive of JaSam as he is of Valentine and Peter. I swear to God show, if you make Robert genuflect to the mob enforcer I will stop this car. 

• Love 15

To the surprise of none of you, I loooved Nikolas and Obrecht's chat about Britt.  I liked that he didn't blame Britt for his dark turn - when Tyler Christopher's Nik went bad, there was a lot of "All these dumb ladies drove me to this!" crap I did not care for.  And I liked his musing that part of what they saw in each other during their relationship was the parts of them that were more self-serving and stemmed from their dark-tinged DNA.  Very, very nice writing that this fan appreciated.

Also, I think Obrecht has found her calling, being the majordomo of Wyndemere and the buffer between two people who may or may not want to kill each other is PERFECT for her.  I loved how she's not scared at all of either Nik or Ava, but just calmly sized up the situation, pitched a scenario that worked for her, but didn't make any long-term promises if what worked for her changed.  Fun stuff that Kathleen Gati was clearly relishing.  My girl!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14

Oh yeah, I KNEW IT! Ava is going to hold that codicil over Nik FOREVER. And I knew she didn’t love him. It’s all about revenge for her-for his gaslighting her.

So what happened to Nina who convinced Ava that they should team up together to bring both Nik and Valentin down? The way she was whining and complaining, one would think she was forced to team up with Ava. Such bullshit.

Oh I loved Robert taunting Valentin! And the look of no surprise seeing Borg and Sam together. In reality, everyone knows that the DA has no pull or influence over a parole officer—or the board. But with this FAKAKTA show, you know Borg will come up with some assbackward reason. And I can’t think of a DAMN thing that they could “propose” that would convince Robert to do their bidding.

Is the show just THAT STOOPID or are the writers making Mooby that STOOPID? There’s no way to know how much car insurance will cost for the life of the car, or how long Gladys will keep it. Unless he meant it was “paid for” the year.🙄🙄🙄🙄

I Loved Alexis today!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh yeah, I KNEW IT! Ava is going to hold that codicil over Nik FOREVER. And I knew she didn’t love him. It’s all about revenge for her-for his gaslighting her.

I'm an old maid and after having watched soaps for decades I can't help but wonder if it's high time I blackmail someone into marrying me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

Burton and Benard must use about 12 gallons of gel between them.

And bronzer.

3 hours ago, rur said:

The Borg used to tell Carly to back off  when she got too far into people's business. I kept waiting for him to say something along those lines to her today. But, sadly, no. Since his return he's been too nice to Carly and too accepting of her machinations. 

Yeah he at least used to put her in her place every so often and would appear visibly annoyed by her antics. Days of yore.

4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

What in the holy hell could they possibly have to offer him?  It's going to be something stupid and this stupid show will probably have Robert at least consider it because god forbid everybody doesn't bow down to those to cry babies.

I've said I'll take Robert any way I can get him on this show, but this....this is testing the boundaries and limits of my devotion. I don't think I could stomach watching Robert stick his neck out to help Borg and his sleeve tugging +1. 

658778965_michaelofficenogif2.gif.1ea9cb15ab60fa0af5a1ddf2be121d58.gif 

• Love 4

Who is responsible for the crimes against fashion today?  Seriously, is the circus in town? 

Worst offender Maxie, in that red dress with the poofy sleeves and bow.  Followed by Lulu's salmon? blouse with the extra elbow ruffles.  Laura didn't fare much better in her animal print.  Nina was bland as ever.  Don't go back to Windemere to get your clothes, burn them!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

The very idea that ValenTeen resembles my beloved David Tennant is irksome because I dislike ValenTeen so much. All that syrupy French pretentiousness grates.

Old Nina v.NuNina ? I'll take NuNina in a heartbeat. I like that the crazy has been muted but all this vacillating about useless Valentin strains and pains me. She needs to be mentored by Ava who might get fooled once but is not a fool. I have to remind myself that Nina spent a lot of years in a coma so she missed out on the years when she could've developed some life skills. Being mentored by Ava could be a good thing for her.

I really don't want to see any kind of Sonny storyline but if Gladys can stomp him and SheBeast I will be her cheerleader.

Are these writers trying to restore balance to GH and focus on stories other Sonny? If so, yay!!!!

I like Trina interacting with anyone other than Dev who is a black hole of acting. What if Trina is a low key chess master who clearing a path for her move on Cam? Cam is slow on the uptake but he could molded into a good man.  I would enjoy watching Princess Joss confused by Cam's lack of interest in her. 

• Love 7

So, Nikolas and Liesl are having a conversation, which we saw beginning that morning, minutes after Ava woke up. Meanwhile, Alexis is in Carly and Sonny's kitchen and hears that Nikolas is alive and at Wyndemere. It distracts her from telling Sam and Jason that they're stupid (shame), and she says she's going to Wyndemere. She does so...arriving while the Nikolas/Liesl conversation is still going on. And what they're saying when she walks in follows naturally from what they were saying in the prior segment, so I doubt they continued talking for another hour and a half.   

That PC wormhole is miraculous.  Land, sea, space and time are as nothing before it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm wondering if the "proposal" for Robert is their suspicions about Peter's role in Shiloh's escape? Because, of course these idiots are perfectly happy to be rats finks when it suits their purpose-- code? what code?

Sonny's going to face another threat to his organization-- ho hum, wake me when its over. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, paisley said:

Are these writers trying to restore balance to GH and focus on stories other Sonny? If so, yay!!!!

It kind of seems like they are, doesn't it? Sonny will always be on too much because MB has the highest minimums, but that doesn't mean he has to be in every. single. story.

And we're getting legit cliffhangers. These are small but important changes, I think.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Of course Carly thinks Jason and Sam should figure out a way to get around rules or get leverage against Sam's parole officer.  But Sam, just because Carly calls you doesn't mean you're required to show up on command.

Carly's an entitled bully and Sam's an idiot.  But, yes, Carly actually said yesterday that there should be a way for Jason and Sam to pull an end-run on the frigging law ("don't you pay Diane to get around the law for you?"/"What is wrong with that parole officer?"), aka the law doesn't apply to them.  Kick in the teeth worthy, to be sure.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Carly's an entitled bully and Sam's an idiot.  But, yes, Carly actually said yesterday that there should be a way for Jason and Sam to pull an end-run on the frigging law ("don't you pay Diane to get around the law for you?"/"What is wrong with that parole officer?"), aka the law doesn't apply to them.  Kick in the teeth worthy, to be sure.

That actually makes complete sense, though.  I'm sure that anybody who has been on-and-off married to a mobster for nigh on 20 years would think that the law is something to be gotten around.  I can't stand Carly, but in this case at least the writers have her attitude making sense.

• Love 2

I disagree with those above who don't think Ava's had feelings, but I am pretty sure it's GH's usual pacing problems that are to blame. She had a therapy session with Neil in which she said (in essence) that Nik was the only one who seemed to get her, and she's mentioned him once or twice in the same vein. But that was pretty much weeks ago.

Does anyone else remember that after everyone returned home after Nikolas "died" on Cassadine Island, that Ava was at Windermere and picked up the phone and said "Nikolas????" -- and then it was totally dropped. I suppose they were hoping to have TC back within several months.

• Love 4

Weirdly, I kind of enjoyed Carly's very clear boundary laying speech to Gladys.  In my old age, I have found that it really helps to be very clear about boundaries when someone oversteps them.  I thought Gladys' comments about when and where a married couple in their own house have personal conversations was way out of line.

It doesn't help, I suppose, that I have no idea who Gladys is.

Having a chat in the kitchen isn't exactly keeping things confidential. If Carly and Sonny were in their bedroom or his office or someplace with a closed door, that's something else.

I also don't think it's out of bounds to ask why one of Sonny's employees is at the house at midnight. Gladys shouldn't probe further, but it's a logical question.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Having a chat in the kitchen isn't exactly keeping things confidential. If Carly and Sonny were in their bedroom or his office or someplace with a closed door, that's something else.

Plus, they looked at her as if they caught her going through their underwear drawer, not looking for a midnight snack.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I guess that mindset makes sense when you and those around you have never seriously had to pay for their crimes. The only one who sort of has is Michael and that was only because of the adults in his life trying to cover it up. The worst part is that they passed that way of thinking onto Josslyn. When Cameron got sentenced community service, she made a comment about how he should have called Diane to represent him because she gets Sonny off no matter what he does. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Captanne said:

It doesn't help, I suppose, that I have no idea who Gladys is.

She's Mike's Cousin. So sort of Mooby's cousin twice removed? I don't know how the once, twice, thrice removed thing works. But more importantly, she's told immigration that Chachi is her grandson to help him stay in the country and to help Mooby out. Even if he paid her; still, she's lying for his petulant ass, and both he and SheBeast should be grateful. Instead, they're acting as if she just decided to plant her ass in their house for shits and giggles.

1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I disagree with those above who don't think Ava's had feelings, but I am pretty sure it's GH's usual pacing problems that are to blame. She had a therapy session with Neil in which she said (in essence) that Nik was the only one who seemed to get her, and she's mentioned him once or twice in the same vein. But that was pretty much weeks ago.

Does anyone else remember that after everyone returned home after Nikolas "died" on Cassadine Island, that Ava was at Windermere and picked up the phone and said "Nikolas????" -- and then it was totally dropped. I suppose they were hoping to have TC back within several months.

Well, I was on the barge during that time, so didn't see it. But clearly, she wanted her face and beauty back more than she wanted Nik's "murderer" to go to jail. But I'm talking about now. I haven't seen any genuine feelings. Just blackmail and plans for revenge.

• Love 4

I'm not sure if the HW has decided if Ava really loves Nik this time around, so we're getting stuff like that kiss after they got married to the outright blackmail stuff the morning after. 

It's obvious Nik isn't in love with Ava, so at least that side of things is settled. For now. This is a soap, after all.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Plus, they looked at her as if they caught her going through their underwear drawer, not looking for a midnight snack.

This. It's in keeping with Carly's history, though. In 2019, she was talking to Lucas at Julian's bar and had the audacity to snap at Julian for hearing/commenting on their conversation. I also recall when Carly decided to leave Sonny because they thought his bomb order killed Morgan, Carly said something to Josslyn about leaving, in their living room in front of Sonny. Sonny asked her about it, and Carly's response was "I was talking to my daughter."  Back in 2006, Carly was screaming "Come on, Robin!" because - while on duty in her own public hotel - she wanted Robin to physically fight her about their history with Jason. Yes Robin said something because she was worried about Jason, but Carly just had to escalate because she has always felt Jason belonged to her. 

• Love 3

Let's not forget about all the times Carly has barged into other people's rooms without knocking or asking permission.

16 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So what happened to Nina who convinced Ava that they should team up together to bring both Nik and Valentin down? The way she was whining and complaining, one would think she was forced to team up with Ava. Such bullshit.

Nina has gotten on my absolute last nerve with her weak, whiny, mewling complacent act. Girl, get some guts and stand up for yourself. Get some pride. I never thought I would miss the old Nina who I despised almost as much as anyone on this show, but at least she had balls.

9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not sure if the HW has decided if Ava really loves Nik this time around, so we're getting stuff like that kiss after they got married to the outright blackmail stuff the morning after. 

It's obvious Nik isn't in love with Ava, so at least that side of things is settled. For now. This is a soap, after all.

Emphasis on the bolded. Because with rumors going around on another front, I think that Nik and Ava eventually will come to have feelings for each other. Both sides. And Maura didn't kiss all of those guys for nothing.

I'm still behind on the few days because of (gasp) real life, but I'm just glad Ava's finally reclaiming some power. Does Julian know yet? Can't wait to see his reaction.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Nina has gotten on my absolute last nerve with her weak, whiny, mewling complacent act. Girl, get some guts and stand up for yourself. Get some pride. I never thought I would miss the old Nina who I despised almost as much as anyone on this show, but at least she had balls.

THIS! I loathe Michelle Stafford, and loathed her Nina, but for someone who was in a coma for 20 years, I rolled my eyes at how quickly she adapted to the tech age and she did have balls. Watros' Nina is just a mealy mouthed weakling.

25 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I'm still behind on the few days because of (gasp) real life, but I'm just glad Ava's finally reclaiming some power. Does Julian know yet? Can't wait to see his reaction.

Not yet. This week's been the fallout of Nik's being alive.  It's today, when the previews had her say she was finally going to get her delicious revenge or something like that. And she hasn't totally claimed power. While she's blackmailing Nik and refusing to give him the codicil, she looked scared when Obrecht said she was going to leave. So some part of her is afraid Nik might kill her? I'm not sure why, but there you go.

• Love 2

Well, power in the sense of being married to a prince and having full access to Wyndemere. Although I thought her penthouse was pretty awesome too. Guess it pales in comparison. Wyndemere better stock up on martini olives.

• Love 1

Diane talking to Robert like Sam is a poor, poor victim of a super meanie parole officer is vomit-inducing. "Sam's not innocent. Living outside the law has consequences." HA!  Sam's bitchface to Robert was hilarious. I loved Robert's 'if he's not going to give up Sonny, why do I care?' reaction. Um, Jason, you can't "give up" Peter August when you weren't working with him and don't have proof. At least Robert said they have to give him proof if they want his help.

I am stunned that Robin was mentioned in a conversation between Sonny and Carly and Carly actually admitted that Robin's story is "incredible."

I am also stunned that I liked an Anna and Finn conversation; points to Finn for his accurate, well-deserved dig at Jason.  Glad to see that Anna does actually have her head in reality re: Peter and maybe Alex.

Angry Maxie is the very best Maxie; the conversation between her and Nina was well done. 

First once I didn't hate an Ava-Sonny conversation; he actually seemed to grudgingly admire her.

Yay for Elizabeth confronting Nikolas tomorrow!

• Love 7
On 1/7/2020 at 8:33 PM, nilyank said:

Also, I think Spencer deserves more than a phone call letting him that his father is not dead. He deserves a face to face reveal.

He definitely deserves more than a phone call from Nik.  Just how would that conversation play out? "Hey Spencer, it's me, your father! I'm not dead."

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I am stunned that Robin was mentioned in a conversation between Sonny and Carly and Carly actually admitted that Robin's story is "incredible."

To be fair, we don’t know what she mumbled in her head. 🧐

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I loved Robert's 'if he's not going to give up Sonny, why do I care?' reaction. Um, Jason, you can't "give up" Peter August when you weren't working with him and don't have proof. At least Robert said they have to give him proof if they want his help.

YAY!!! At least he, unlike Anna, didn't cave into the Borg because the latter used to be a man Robin loved many moons ago.

Bolded: Eh? Deets! I need DEETS! I still won't give that %$&$(*& any credit, but what did she admit???

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

YAY!!! At least he, unlike Anna, didn't cave into the Borg because the latter used to be a man Robin loved many moons ago.

Bolded: Eh? Deets! I need DEETS! I still won't give that %$&$(*& any credit, but what did she admit???

You'll also appreciate that Robert told them he doesn't do favors for the Mob.  When he told them he'd take care of their problem if they get/give him proof of Peter's crimes,, Sam started smiling like she thinks they can totally handle that. Diane basically said to Jason "fat chance" re: getting proof when Sam left, and Jason was like "you're right, but it's something to keep her busy."

Sonny was talking about Mike and remembering when Robin was diagnosed HIV+, he was terrified she was going to die. He said how well Robin is doing now, and Carly said yes her story is incredible but Mike's situation is not the same... she was trying to say as gently as possible you can't save Mike from this illness (he's pinning hopes on this experimental procedure from the paper Gladys gave him; UGH at him calling her an 'unreliable source').  

• Love 2

This stuff with Robert/JaSam is horrible.  I know Peter is incredibly unlikable but pitting him against the most condesending self righteous entitled characters on the canvas doesn't make me care about him getting caught, it's like choosing between the clap and herpes.

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Hater said:

This stuff with Robert/JaSam is horrible.  I know Peter is incredibly unlikable but pitting him against the most condesending self righteous entitled characters on the canvas doesn't make me care about him getting caught, it's like choosing between the clap and herpes.

I mostly skip Jasam scenes so I mostly just want Peter caught because of Maxie who is pretty condescending and self-righteous herself these days.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Hater said:

I'm no fan of Peter's, but if it's him vs. Jasam, I'm Team Peter.  I loathe everything those two assholes do to the point I'd root for anyone against them.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm no fan of Peter's, but if it's him vs. Jasam, I'm Team Peter.  I loathe everything those two assholes do to the point I'd root for anyone against them.  

This is where I am too. 

• Love 6

You'll also appreciate that Robert told them he doesn't do favors for the Mob.  When he told them he'd take care of their problem if they get/give him proof of Peter's crimes,, Sam started smiling like she thinks they can totally handle that. Diane basically said to Jason "fat chance" re: getting proof when Sam left, and Jason was like "you're right, but it's something to keep her busy."

Sonny was talking about Mike and remembering when Robin was diagnosed HIV+, he was terrified she was going to die. He said how well Robin is doing now, and Carly said yes her story is incredible but Mike's situation is not the same... she was trying to say as gently as possible you can't save Mike from this illness (he's pinning hopes on this experimental procedure from the paper Gladys gave him; UGH at him calling her an 'unreliable source').  

1. giphy.gif

2. giphy.gif 

After all the judgmental, OFFENSIVE things that twat said about Robin when she was first diagnosed and even when she returned? She can take a GAZILLIONTRILLIONMILLION SEATS! Clearly the new writers don't know the history.

14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If it's a choice between these two? I'll ABSTAIN. I LOATHE BOTH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3