Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Last week when Peter was in the hospital, he made a nefarious comment about how to get to Anna and looked over at Finn who was doing doctor-y stuff. I was surprised that no one mentioned it here. It was a pretty obvious anvil that Peter planned on going after Finn to punish Anna. He knows she still loves him, but wouldn't think he needs to be protected since they broke up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, driver18 said:

but wouldn't think he needs to be protected since they broke up.

Yeah, I've never understood that whole, "we're no longer together therefore you're safe" thought process.  (See Jason staying away from Jake/Danny).  

• Love 4

Agreeing with other comments, I think Gregory is about to be killed or incapacitated by the drugged coffee, which is weak.  Despite my problems with it, watching this family try to adjust to this new status quo and come back together could have been interesting, smaller-scale soap, but the writers opted for something quick and shallow.  At lest Gregory won't be vilified to make Dr. Michael Easton look like the better daddy.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Yeah, I've never understood that whole, "we're no longer together therefore you're safe" thought process.  (See Jason staying away from Jake/Danny).  

Especially when the couple stays on good terms, as Anna and Finn have. If it's a bitter breakup, it makes a bit more sense.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Despite my problems with it, watching this family try to adjust to this new status quo and come back together could have been interesting, smaller-scale soap, but the writers opted for something quick and shallow. 

What exactly does Finn want here besides acknowledgment that he's Chase's bio dad? Chase has made it clear—and Finn doesn't seem to have any problems with this—that Gregory is his father and he's going to continue to call him Dad. Aside from getting past the lie and betrayal, I don't really get what else can happen here. Those are major issues, for sure, but it doesn't seem as if the basic dynamics of the family will change. Chase isn't a kid, so it's not as if Finn will pay for college or something like that. This story has really fallen flat for me.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, gp1999 said:

Was Nelle killing her boyfriend based on the Kayak murder?

Yep, the details were super similar. It was a Dateline episode and when it came up on GH, I recognized it right away. 

I’ve realized something. The way Micheal Easton always sits at an angle and not straight BUGS ME TO NO END. As well as two twitching/pursing of his lips and the distance between him and the table.

Oh Gonzo!!!! I don’t want anything to happen to you!!!

Good Grief. All Heinrik does is whine and complain that people are talking about how they think he’s a murderer, as if he’s going to be out in jail. I wish Anna had flipped and out him in a chokehold when she said it sounded like what Heinrik was saying was a threat.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Like the “Five Families” give SheBeast any thought! Yesterday just proved this twat can’t do anything without a MAN to do it for her or have him clean up her fuck ups.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, TVbitch said:

OMG, the "lazy Susan childhood memory coffee wheel of death" was so hilariously stupid and contrived that ME could not help but chuckle during it. When it stopped, I was like Gregory, move it another 1/4 turn to the left!!!

"So I can clearly not choose the coffee in front of me!"

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

The lazy Susan thing was stupid, a weirdly non-specific memory in the "Morgan loved penguins!" vein.  Why not, I dunno, have Gregory say he asked for his coffee black and have Dr. Michael Easton offer to swap, that would have felt less contrived.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Lazy Susan = Diana Taylor & Heather Webber. Now, that was good drama. I’ve been watching since about 1978 but old Heather spiking Diana’s drink and little Peter turned the Lazy Susan and it made Heather nutty by mistake. Good times! 

I really like Genie Francis. She can act with anyone and gives it 💯%. Today it was Scotty and Ava. She is just so good and sincere when she acts. They keep mentioning Spencer and him graduating. I know Nicholas Bechtel is only 16. He’s only a year younger than Eden McCoy so I wonder if he’s coming back or they are recasting?! I also got Varsity Blues vibes with Jax & Joss but Joss is about to graduate in June so isn’t that storyline idea a little late for Joss & college? 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Lazy Susan = Diana Taylor & Heather Webber. Now, that was good drama. I’ve been watching since about 1978 but old Heather spiking Diana’s drink and little Peter turned the Lazy Susan and it made Heather nutty by mistake. Good times! 

It's on YT if anyone wants to see (I'll post in the history thread).  LOL it was an electrical Lazy Susan and PJ came in and turned it on!  Good times!

13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I also got Varsity Blues vibes with Jax & Joss but Joss is about to graduate in June so isn’t that storyline idea a little late for Joss & college? 

Not necessarily. Jax could throw a bunch of money at the admissions dean to get Joss off the waiting list. 

49 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

LOL it was an electrical Lazy Susan and PJ came in and turned it on!  Good times!

Someone titled those clips "Heather's LSD Boomerang," which is one of the most awesome things I've read in a while.

• Love 3
On 4/8/2021 at 6:38 PM, ouinason said:

we really need a Quartermaine teenager to fill out the teens now that Dev is dead.  I would lean toward Lila Rae, but that leaves things unbalanced.  I would really and truly love to see a teen son of AJ, which would probably mess with Michael's head.

How about A.J.'s heretofore unknown biracial son with Keesha Ward!  OMG I love that idea!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 4/9/2021 at 5:59 PM, lala2 said:

I couldn't pay attention to the show today, but I did see Carly's scene w/Liz at the end, and I was left so confused. What does Carly want from Liz? Does Carly think her precious Jason is solely in jail b/c Liz THINKS he killed Franco? If Liz suddenly doesn't think that, does Carly think the PCPD will let Jason go? Is that what Carly thinks? 

She thinks it will be like that Madonna video, where, after some soul-searching, the woman just goes to the police and says, "He didn't really do it! Also, he's Jesus!" and they let him out of the cell.  

• LOL 8

Willow and Michael have all the appeal of a mashed banana in toast. Bland at best; repulsive at worst. Willow and Chase were like a banana split: sweet, refreshing, and strangely comforting.

Today's scene of Michael and Willow was gross. And I really REALLY didn't need the visual of him going down on her. Contrasting that with Chase's fever dream (or whatever) of him and Willow showed how completely unaware TPTB are in regards to couples. In real life, Michael only stands a chance of beating out sweet, sexy Chase because he's loaded. He's as hot as a plain snowcone in January, as sexy as a plastic ken doll, as interesting as Ben Stein reading a dictionary, and as appealing as a sandpaper toilet seat. NATURALLY Willow goes with him.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

First of all - the first post-pandemic kiss/sex scene was wasted on Millow?!?! Really?!?! That honor should have gone to NAVA (assuming the actors are comfortable of course) b/c Nava is a ridiculously hot couple even w/the COVID-kisses and fades to black. 

Second, I cannot stand Willow. I just hate the character.  I didn't really pay attn to Millow today, and I don't care that she wants Michael . . . . but was it too much to ask for her to go to Chase and formally end things w/him. She has that poor sucker thinking they are dating and back on track when she stopped being in love w/him a long time ago. I will never understand why she has chosen to string him along. It makes no sense and is not a good look, IMO. 

I hate Jordan, but I'm upset she even went to speak to Curtis. He has, IMO, been awful to her. The only thing she should have done was sent him some divorce papers. 

Soaps get on my nerves . . . . why can't Vanna just kill Peter? Just shoot him. Be done w/it.  Throw him in a hole like Sam did to Sonny that one time! LOL! I don't know, but this . . . .  is not it. Why do they keep dragging this Peter stuff out? It's beyond played out at this point! It's like they don't know when to call it quits. Tristan was right. They've written this guy in a corner. He has to go. He is not entertaining, and seeing Vanna abducting him all the time for him to only walk away later is ridiculous. 

• Love 8

Has anyone gif’d Peter getting tazed yet?

Millow is so meh, and it was a dick move to have him hallucinate Willow wanting to move back in with him, while she was getting it on with Michael. Now I guess she’s the cheater? Or does it not count since she was only casual with Chase?

• Love 3

Have Real’s absences been Covid related?  Just wondering because this is the second time in a short period that this same actor has filled in for him.

I really Can Not with Michael and Willow...these two were married and share a child...why is it so difficult to just say yes I’m still into you?!?!  So Stupid.

Regarding the Lazy Susan of drinks, I kind of loved it because Chase is just goofy enough to enjoy something like that, not only as a child but obviously still today.  I liked the awkward dinner party, it’s interesting to see them all trying to figure out where they go from here in an adult manner.

• Love 6

A little disconcerting to see the Taggert recast after seeing Réal Andrews last week. I hope Andrews is okay.

46 minutes ago, mariah23 said:

Whoever said that Michael never loses, I hate that you were right. 

He doesn't agonize a minute over anything, because no matter what it is, it's handed to him on a platter: a job, a girlfriend, a baby.... Ugh. 

I did not need to see Michael and Willow have the most vanilla of vanilla sex. Though @jsbt should like the shirtlessness. CD does nothing for me, but it does look like he's been working out. 

Poor Chase. He loses Willow to the uncooked skinless chicken breast that is Michael. Willow's dress in that fever dream was horrific.

"We have all the time in the world." Too bad that wasn't an anvil for Michael's death, but maybe it is for Wiley's. (I will never not want that kid dead.) I'd be genuinely interested to see how Michael and Willow deal with Wiley not being there anymore, given he's the glue that's keeping them together.

I loved the Britt/Maxie fight. Britt was absolutely right: Spin and Robin are the first places Peter would look for the baby. 

I found the Curtis/Jordan breakup kind of interesting. On the one hand, trust is trust, and if Curtis feels that's been lost, he's right to want to end the marriage. On the other hand, it's not Jordan's fault she can't tell him everything, and Curtis should be able to accept that. He sounded kind of petulant that she could share stuff with Taggert and not him.

• Love 5
On 4/10/2021 at 2:16 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh Gonzo!!!! I don’t want anything to happen to you!!!

Like the “Five Families” give SheBeast any thought! Yesterday just proved this twat can’t do anything without a MAN to do it for her or have him clean up her fuck ups.

A) Gregory is fine. Poor Chase, hallucinating about Willow.

44 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Contrasting that with Chase's fever dream (or whatever) of him and Willow showed how completely unaware TPTB are in regards to couples

THIS.

I'm amazed that I disliked an episode this much, which didn't involve the gruesome foursome. 

HATED:

-Willow choosing Michael, Michael's dopey "yay, she wants me too" smile and them being hot for each other (gag me) while good, kind, sexy Chase is getting sicker by the minute and hoping that Willow will want to be with him.  As soon as Michael walked in on Willow with her new mattress, I thought, "Oh gross, they're going to have sex on her brand new, uncovered mattress aren't they?" As soon as they started kissing, I had to turn it off. 🤮  Willow doesn't deserve Chase. I won't feel sorry for her when the realities of dealing with Michael's and his family's entitlement and all their drama make her life miserable.
Also, this country is still in the midst of a pandemic/public health crisis. WHY is it suddenly okay for the two actors two be making out on screen?! Not cool, GH.

-Britt being incredulous that Maxie would consider it a good idea for Baby Lout to start growing up in Robin's "sanctimonious" household? Robin didn't think it was okay that you tried to pass off a baby as her husband's, the horror.  Britt's lines sounded like they should have come out of Carly's mouth.

-Maxie's idea that Spinelli could take Baby Lou.  Because why wouldn't Ellie want to raise another baby of yours, when this time her man isn't the father!! Also, does Maxie think little Georgie could keep the secret if Peter appeared and asked her manipulative questions?!

-The gleeful Britt/Maxie fist bump that the foundation is in place and they're going to convince Peter that Baby Lou was stillborn, or at least that Maxie won't be able to give him any information about the baby's location if he figures out they lied.

-Poor Chase, suffering because Anna completely botched her handling of Peter  .... and  losing Willow to a loser.

-Peter with Anna and Valentin. Enough with the growling/Batman voice.

-Finn telling Anna that Violet is getting used to disappointment. I'm unmoved by Anna's tears.

-The sub actor playing the Marriage Autopsy scene (s) with Portia, instead of Real Andrews.   Yet another important storyline scene that has zero impact because it's not played by the long-term actor in this role.

-Jordan sobbing on Curtis's shoulder during their goodbye dance. Spare me. I never bought her as committed to their marriage. I wonder how long before Curtis and Portia kiss.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5

I missed the first 15 minutes of the show so I didn't know that Chase's was dreaming and I thought that the show was running two parallel scenarios and the reveal of which was real, or neither was,  would be at the end of the episode.  That might have been a little interesting. Knowing that Chase/Willow was fake while being forced to watch Michael and Willow was stomach-churning.

Willow, having chosen Michael, is now deadtome.

5 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Willow and Michael have all the appeal of a mashed banana in toast. Bland at best; repulsive at worst.

On behalf of mashed bananas on toast everywhere, I resent that comparison.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Poor Chase. He loses Willow to the uncooked skinless chicken breast that is Michael.

Uncooked skinless chicken breast has potential. I think of Michael more as uncooked chicken breast with the skin still on, slimy, squiggly, and requiring a lot of icky work before it becomes something that can be used.

In other scenes, Peter And The Baby were the best part of the show, not because I enjoy seeing Peter (far from it) but because it was the only plot-driven stuff.  Britt and Maxie fighting over where Baby Lu goes was good even though we all know she's going to Britt Brook Lynn and Anna and Valentin showed a little WSB gumption.

The break-ups were kind of boring because I don't care about any of the characters.  Curtis is an idiot if he thinks that Jordan is the only spouse in the work who won't tell her SO all she knows (ask any doctor or therapist) and Jordan hasn't tried to make any of it right other than acting with her eyebrows.  I have zero investment in  Taggart and Portia's relationship because it was all in the past although for a minute there in the scene I thought that they were going to try again. But they ended it so that Portia can be put with Curtis. Change lobsters and dance.

Edited by statsgirl
typing while tired
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I won't feel sorry for her when the realities of dealing with Michael's and his family's entitlement and all their drama make her life miserable.

I don't think this will happen, unfortunately, because Michael is just the bestest. Not to mention he has stupid Wiley.

16 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

-Finn telling Anna that Violet is getting used to disappointment. I'm unmoved by Anna's tears.

I thought that was an extremely cheap shot. Finn isn't exactly Mr. Reliable when it comes to seeing Violet. And that "You look pretty" to Anna was hilariously out of nowhere. All of Michael Easton's characters say that to their girlfriends, and it never sounds natural or sincere. 

11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Britt and Maxie fighting over where Baby Lu goes was good even though we all know she's going to Britt,

She's going to Brook Lynn, once Britt realizes BL isn't actually pregnant.

It's so obvious they're setting up both a Portia/Curtis and a Jordan/Taggert hookup.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Also, this country is still in the midst of a pandemic/public health crisis. WHY is it suddenly okay for the two actors two be making out on screen?! Not cool, GH.

actually a lot of prime time shows are doing sexy sexy times, and i was surprised that GH (and other soaps) weren't there yet. I am assuming like in sports - maybe actors etc are in some kind of bubble minimixing the contacts except for those on staff etc?

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Have Real’s absences been Covid related?  Just wondering because this is the second time in a short period that this same actor has filled in for him.

I really Can Not with Michael and Willow...these two were married and share a child...why is it so difficult to just say yes I’m still into you?!?!  So Stupid.

Regarding the Lazy Susan of drinks, I kind of loved it because Chase is just goofy enough to enjoy something like that, not only as a child but obviously still today.  I liked the awkward dinner party, it’s interesting to see them all trying to figure out where they go from here in an adult manner.

Cancer treatments, i thought? that's what i saw on previous posts buti could be wrong of course.

looking at the post below me, I am wrong. never mind me then. 

you know. let Willow be a caught up in that mob-moll world. Let Chase get someone really fun and cool.

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Have Real’s absences been Covid related?  

and

49 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

A little disconcerting to see the Taggert recast after seeing Réal Andrews last week. I hope Andrews is okay.

I read that he tested negative but because of the stringent protocols he had to isolate for 14 days anyway.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She's going to Brook Lynn, once Britt realizes BL isn't actually pregnant.

Mea culpa.  I wish Britt would hurry up and realize it though, that scan should have been her clue. They're dragging everything about Peter out too long.

3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's so obvious they're setting up both a Portia/Curtis and a Jordan/Taggert hookup.

This plot is so obvious and nothing (Curtis and Portia already had an affair, Jordan and Taggart are old co-workers) because they can't think of anything else to do with the characters. Even Trina is good with Curtis now.  Curtis is starting a new club*, maybe there could be some sort of mystery around that instead of putting him together with Portia so quickly.

* Did anyone else think that The Savoy, a luxury hotel,  was a strange name for a small jazz club?

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

* Did anyone else think that The Savoy, a luxury hotel,  was a strange name for a small jazz club?

I did. Not that the hotel has exclusive rights to the name, but the club should be named something more along the lines of Savoy Jazz or the Savoy Club, IMO.

11 minutes ago, bannana said:

I must have missed something...why is Peter wanting to drug Finn?

To hurt Anna. I presume Finn was the person Peter was referring to when he said someone would die if Anna and Valentin went through with their plan to get rid of him. But we know Chase was the one who drank the tainted coffee. Joke's on Peter! (Heh.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I did. Not that the hotel has exclusive rights to the name, but the club should be named something more along the lines of Savoy Jazz or the Savoy Club, IMO.

I'm just laughing because a week and a half ago he didn't have a name, had done no advertising, and didn't have a liquor license...and now he's  open for business.

• LOL 1
35 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Stompin' at the Savoy is a jazz standard. I imagine that was the logic behind the club's name, although the original Savoy was a ballroom in Harlem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ky8I_H2RVM

Edited by rur
  • Love 1

So that was a vomit inducing episode. And Willow is as much a trash character as Michael is. So if Michael had carried on with Sasha, was Willow going to keep stringing along Chase? WTF is wrong with this girl?

And now I'm assuming we'll have the inevitable Chase being at death's door and Willow wringing her hands over it and staying with him even though she really wants to be Michael. Like we needed this sort of storyline to begin with. I'm worried they will turn Chase into an outright bad guy to prop Michael and Willow.

Again, when Curtis married Jordan, he knew what he was getting into. He knew she was a cop and he knew there was part of her life that she could not share with him. This whole business was born from jealousy. Simple as that. Curtis didn't like that Jordan was close with Taggert and shared a bunch of secrets with him. Man up, Curtis and go back to the likable character you were.

I don't think they should have Chase and Michael half-naked in the same episodes. 

Also, fuck Michael.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

WTF is wrong with this girl

You know, I guess she wasn't really in love with Chase after all when they were together. That she, along with the SLS, really wanted the SLS. What else explains her wanting to be with the SLS after, what, only a few months of marriage? She went from Chase to the SLS within a week or two. Yeah, yeah, for Wileeeeeeeey. But that her feelings for Chase could just be turned off? Just like that? Even if she thought he had cheated?

Hey, it's soaps, where we have characters who are angst ridden, who love for YEARSSSSSSSS. But here? Chase. who? Really is out of sight, out of mind and heart and soul. BLECH.

Like I stated before--last week, I think, if Chase had died and just returned from the dead after years, and during that time Willow had fallen for SLS, that I could believe her being...torn. Well, no, I can't. Because it's the SLS. But you get my point. It was under six months.

So instead of the drug killing Chase--the drug meant for Finn, it just has Chase hallucinatin'??

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Getting saddled with Willow is losing, imo.

I think that Willow will be worse-off being with Michael in the long-run than vice-versa.

1 hour ago, absnow54 said:

Has anyone gif’d Peter getting tazed yet?

Millow is so meh, and it was a dick move to have him hallucinate Willow wanting to move back in with him, while she was getting it on with Michael. Now I guess she’s the cheater? Or does it not count since she was only casual with Chase?

I won’t go so far as to call her a cheater, since I’m not sure that Chillow were in a committed relationship; but it was definitely in bad taste (and cowardly) for her to have sex with Michael with Chase still on the string (and we know good and well that she probably would’ve stayed with Chase had Michael and Sasha not broken up).  Sasha and Chase are both better off without them.  Plus I prefer Sasha with Brando and Chase with BLQ anyway.  Now I can completely skip/FF over Milquetoast Millow scenes.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, rur said:

Stompin' at the Savoy is a jazz standard. I imagine that was the logic behind the club's name, although the original Savoy was a ballroom in Harlem.

The original Savoy was a theatre was built 45 years earlier by the Richard D'Oyly Carte for the operettas of Gilbert and Sullivan, the New York Theatre and later ballroom may have taken the name from there. But you're probably right in terms of where the show thought of the name.

33 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Also, fuck Michael.

That was the problem.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

Soaps get on my nerves . . . . why can't Vanna just kill Peter? Just shoot him. Be done w/it.  Throw him in a hole like Sam did to Sonny that one time! LOL! I don't know, but this . . . .  is not it. Why do they keep dragging this Peter stuff out? It's beyond played out at this point! It's like they don't know when to call it quits. Tristan was right. They've written this guy in a corner. He has to go. He is not entertaining, and seeing Vanna abducting him all the time for him to only walk away later is ridiculous. 

I'm so tired of Peter and feel like the writers probably are too. I wish Helena were still around to comment on how tedious he's become.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, drtslim said:
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Getting saddled with Willow is losing, imo.

I think that Willow will be worse-off being with Michael in the long-run than vice-versa.

Same. Michael is the one who's literal death to his girlfriends. Maybe that was anvil for "We have all the time in the world." Oh, dear. I like Willow when she's not with Michael or Wiley.

I wonder if we'll get any Sasha/Willow scenes. Sasha did seem like she wasn't in love with Michael anymore, so I hope that's true. She can now inflict her vocal fry on Brando, for whom she hopefully will never have to wear the hair shirt the way she did for Michael.

Edited by dubbel zout
syntax
  • Love 3

Seeing the Michael/Willow kiss was just too much for me.

1. Because who in their right mind would ever want Michael if you could have Chase?

2. Because even though the US is doing a great job vaccinating, here in Ontario we are experiencing our 3rd wave which is going to be by far the worst one yet. I'm so not ready to see two actors kissing while our hospitals have cancelled all elective surgeries and are moving all children out to a children's hospital to free up beds for Covid patients. I realize this is just me and my issues, but the vaccines aren't perfect and variants are running amok just across the US border in Canada. So the kissing freaked me out.

3. Chase. Michael. There's no comparison.

I'm so tired of Peter. I really like Britt. And no Carly or Jason or Sonny! Or Josslyn! Yay!

• Love 8

I enjoyed Britt and Maxie's snarkfest about where to park the baby.  I only wish, when Maxie threw the Rocco/Ben sitch in Britt's face (and I did like hearing that she still misses the baby she knew as Ben), Britt had known about Pillowena.  "Your last scheme in this arena involved a pillow so up your game!".  And I appreciated Robin coming up, through I like to pretend Britt and Robin's weird little alliance from the Faison days carried over and that they had a text chain about how much it suuucks having LWB/FS as a brother.

But that was quite the clank-y anvil when Britt said she'd take the secret to her grave.  I really hope they're not actually planning to kill her off.  Have her incapacitated somehow after no doubt handing the baby off to Brook, sure, but don't kill her, Show.

Weird handling of the poisoned coffee cliffhanger.

Shut up with your whispery "threatening" voice LWB/FS.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

"when we slept together, in the nursery." Is just so many kinds of wrong.

I know !  I winced when I heard that line and it just got worse from there. And they had only slept together once. No need to describe it further as "in the nursery". I guess it could have been worse. She could have said "in Wiley's nursery". 😣🤢🤮

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Yes it was. The optics were all kinds of wrong. 

Are we supposed to be rooting for them? Apparently it's the sex that's changed the relationship, like I'm supposed to believe that milktoast Michael can handle more than one position. And they are there declaring their love or whatever that was, while Chase has basically been poisoned and is thinking of Willow, as she and Michael are having sex.

If the writers think this is attractive or rootworthy, then I think they're smoking some really good stuff.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

I wish Helena were still around to comment on how tedious he's become.

I wish Helena were still around to kill him. She wouldn't hesitate.

1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:
15 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Yes it was. The optics were all kinds of wrong. 

Why? Asking honestly. I don't see what's wrong with continuing to call it the nursery. It's not as if Wiley is a teenager.

2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are we supposed to be rooting for them?

Of course. It's Michael and [insert name of doomed current love interest]. That plucky couple bounces back from every setback they have. What's not to root for?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, drtslim said:

Oh, I'm not saying she won anything either.

I think it was shitty of Willow to not dump Chase first, but I don't care about that. In general I would have simply rather he (and Sasha) get to drop them. 

• Love 4

Michael and Willow? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The rest of the show was so boring that I can’t even remember anything about it. That’s the worst thing a soap can be!!

• Love 6