Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I need to rewatch b/c I thought Cameron was apologizing for how he said what he said to Jake and for saying it at all. How was that insincere? In my opinion, that's all he needs to be sorry for. He doesn't need to be sorry for believing Jason killed Franco. That's what he thinks, and he's entitled to think that.  Jake wanted him to apologize for saying Jason killed Franco. I'm glad Cameron didn't apologize for that b/c that's what he believes. I don't think Cameron should have to apologize for believing that. 

We all know he's wrong, but I think the kid is entitled to think that. I'm sure he'll soon be kissing Jason's butt and kissing his ring like the rest of PC, but I'm fine w/his attitude now. It's nice to see someone not rushing to kiss the ring. That said, since Liz has now changed her opinion, she should speak to Cameron and tell him her new thoughts. 

At the end of the day, I'm sure these two will disagree on more things throughout their lives and as long as they are civil to each other, I don't see the issue. 

Here’s the thing: Cam is 18 and he jumped down Jake’s throat, insisting the father he loves (even though it’s Jason) killed their stepfather, and how dare Jake think his father is innocent? He only apologized because Joss told him to. Jake did accept the apology. But when Cam topped it off with you know Jason did kill him, Jake then asked Cam if he meant what he’d said before about Jason being guilty. When Cam couldn’t do that, Jake refused the apology.

Cam can believe what he wants. But the way he tore into Jake? Who’s only what, 12? 13? Nope. Let Cam let loose his rage against adults.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Here’s the thing: Cam is 18 and he jumped down Jake’s throat, insisting the father he loves (even though it’s Jason) killed their stepfather, and how dare Jake think his father is innocent? He only apologized because Joss told him to. Jake did accept the apology. But when Cam topped it off with you know Jason did kill him, Jake then asked Cam if he meant what he’d said before about Jason being guilty. When Cam couldn’t do that, Jake refused the apology.

Cam can believe what he wants. But the way he tore into Jake? Who’s only what, 12? 13? Nope. Let Cam let loose his rage against adults.

Again, I need to rewatch b/c I thought Cam was apologizing for tearing into Jake, and I think he was sincerely sorry about that. Jake rebuffed the apology when Cam wouldn't "take back" what he said about Jason killing Franco. It would have been insincere - IMO - for Cam to say he was taking it back and no longer believed Jason killed Franco. 

JMO though.  I feel bad for Cameron b/c he's the one that's gonna be tripping over himself apologizng to everyone b/c he dared have a bad thought about PC's sainted hitman, and he lost the one dad he's had for an extended period of time. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, nilyank said:

when Peter ends up dead

tenor.gif?itemid=14869174

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I thought Cam was apologizing for tearing into Jake, and I think he was sincerely sorry about that. Jake rebuffed the apology when Cam wouldn't "take back" what he said about Jason killing Franco.

This is how I understood it, too.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

JMO though.  I feel bad for Cameron b/c he's the one that's gonna be tripping over himself apologizng to everyone b/c he dared have a bad thought about PC's sainted hitman, and he lost the one dad he's had for an extended period of time. 

Same. How dare he think that the town's sainted hitman was carrying through what he threatened when he was found with a gun kneeling over the dying man!  I understand Jake wanting Cameron to say that Jason is innocent because he's a kid and Jason is his father. But Cameron shouldn't have to pretend just to make Jake feel better. If Jake doesn't know that his father kills for a living, it's time he does.

I expected Peter to have a nanny cam in the teddy bear. See, this is why he fails as a villain.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Being drunk isn't the same as being mentally incompetent. At most, Alexis was temporarily impaired. And the judge did give her a lighter sentence because of her professional reputation.

She should have pleaded guilty to second degree assault, not first degree. That carries a lighter sentence.  She could have gotten 6 months in jail and the rest on probation.

2 hours ago, Linny said:

 Nina doesn't seem to know. I swear, she needs to confide in someone about what's up so she can figure out a plan, as she's clearly just dithering on her own. (Ava would work perfectly in this capacity.)

Something that this show does well is smart, devious older women. Helena was amazing even if she is evil. At the moment there Ava, who is now buddies with Nina and certainly has some idea on how to handle Sonny and Carly, Also Anna, Obrecht and Monica when they let her out.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She should have pleaded guilty to second degree assault, not first degree.

That's a good point: If she was going to plead guilty anyway, Diane should have tried to get a lesser charge. That allows Alexis to take responsibility but not spend so much time in Pentonville.

I'm curious how the show will deal with this. Alexis won't serve the entire term, so what gets her out so soon? Does she save a guard during a riot and gets her sentence commuted/pardoned?

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Joss becomes more and more like her mother every day.  Making her friendship with Cam contingent on him not thinking Jason the Murderer is a murderer?  Do fuck off, Josslyn.

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Same. How dare he think that the town's sainted hitman was carrying through what he threatened when he was found with a gun kneeling over the dying man!  I understand Jake wanting Cameron to say that Jason is innocent because he's a kid and Jason is his father. But Cameron shouldn't have to pretend just to make Jake feel better. If Jake doesn't know that his father kills for a living, it's time he does.

*************************************

She should have pleaded guilty to second degree assault, not first degree. That carries a lighter sentence.  She could have gotten 6 months in jail and the rest on probation.

 

1. I’m not saying that Cam shouldn’t feel the way he does about Jason. He can hate him to his heart’s content. But I disagree about the notion of Jake doesn’t know his father is a mob enforcer-hit man/murderer, he should be told. Well yes, told, but not the way that Cam did it.

2. Alexis couldn’t have pled to second degree because that charge wasn’t included. It was straight up aggravated assault.

10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That's a good point: If she was going to plead guilty anyway, Diane should have tried to get a lesser charge. That allows Alexis to take responsibility but not spend so much time in Pentonville.

I'm curious how the show will deal with this. Alexis won't serve the entire term, so what gets her out so soon? Does she save a guard during a riot and gets her sentence commuted/pardoned?

The only way Diane could have gotten it reduced was if Alexis had pled not guilty and it would have been part of a plea bargain.

Come on now, @dubbel zout! You should know that form the Law School of Law & Order!😄

Alexis can’t choose what charge she’s going to plead guilty for as if it’s multiple choice. There were two charges, and the judge dismissed the attempted murder.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nina the editor of a fashion rag from Port Charles is a big shot 😄

From a few days ago, I was wondering when Cam was singing if they were planning on him building a music career simultaneous to becoming a leading man (Rick Springfield).

 

Share this post


Link to post

Britt: I know what will make Peter keep away from [Maxie].

Well it won't be styling Maxie shittily I guess.

I think Peter is ridiculous yet I am simultaneously annoyed at everyone saying he's a Faison clone.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

I think Peter is ridiculous yet I am simultaneously annoyed at everyone saying he's a Faison clone.

 

I am also annoyed that everyone keeps calling him psychopath. He is a sociopath that has sloppily killed people.

It's not like he killed people for fun and then decided to incorporate their corpses in his "art."

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Has anyone else noticed that Josslyn is dressing differently recently? I don't know if her clothes fit more snuggly or what, but she looks different somehow.

Her rant at Cameron for blaming Jason for killing Franco was ridiculous. Jason was arrested, why wouldn't Cameron think he was guilty? He can do so much better friend-wise than Josslyn.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The only way Diane could have gotten it reduced was if Alexis had pled not guilty and it would have been part of a plea bargain.

I thought Diane could say, "Look, my client will plead guilty but only to a lesser charge." (What sort of DA doesn't include lesser charges? Oh, Robert!)

49 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think Peter is ridiculous yet I am simultaneously annoyed at everyone saying he's a Faison clone.

He couldn't hold Faison's rubber mask.

14 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

He can do so much better friend-wise than Josslyn.

He needs to be spending time with Trina.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought Diane could say, "Look, my client will plead guilty but only to a lesser charge." (What sort of DA doesn't include lesser charges? Oh, Robert!)

Right-that conversation would be part of a plea bargain.

From what I’ve learned in real life and from the Law School of Law & Order, the DA includes lesser charges if they think the jury might not convict on the higher.

Robert probably didn’t as a...favor to Olivia. Hmph.😤

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

2. Alexis couldn’t have pled to second degree because that charge wasn’t included. It was straight up aggravated assault.

The only way Diane could have gotten it reduced was if Alexis had pled not guilty and it would have been part of a plea bargain.

Come on now, @dubbel zout! You should know that form the Law School of Law & Order!😄

The Law School of Law & Order taught me that what defence attorneys do is talk the charge down in exchange for a guilty plea.  It's not like Alexis has a history of attacking people with knives.  Diane could say "she'll plead guilty to a lesser charge of second degree assault, Alexis could still have plead guilty and Diane would have felt that she was doing something to help her friend. Win-win.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

I am also annoyed that everyone keeps calling him psychopath. He is a sociopath that has sloppily killed people.

"Sociopath" is not a psychiatric diagnosis, it's a term in common usage but it's not defined in any formal way so anyone can use it any way they want.

This is an interesting thought from Robert Hare, the expert in psychopathology:

Quote

Hare contended that the term sociopathy is preferred by those that see the causes as due to social factors and early environment, and the term psychopathy preferred by those who believe that there are psychological, biological, and genetic factors involved in addition to environmental factors. Hare also provides his own definitions: he describes psychopathy not as lacking a sense of empathy or morality, but sociopathy as only differing from the average person in the sense of right and wrong.[

I'd argue that Peter definitely lacks empathy and a sense of morality. 

Psychopathy is also heredity, as James Fallon found out in his book The Psychopath Within.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The Law School of Law & Order taught me that what defence attorneys do is talk the charge down in exchange for a guilty plea.  It's not like Alexis has a history of attacking people with knives. 

Tell that to Luis Alcazar.

 

Ooops. He was pushed not stabbed by Alexis

Edited by nilyank
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Has anyone else noticed that Josslyn is dressing differently recently? I don't know if her clothes fit more snuggly or what, but she looks different somehow.

Her rant at Cameron for blaming Jason for killing Franco was ridiculous. Jason was arrested, why wouldn't Cameron think he was guilty? He can do so much better friend-wise than Josslyn.

I noticed that her hair has been styled lately rather than the stick straight look she normally sports but haven’t paid much attention to her clothes. EM tends to look older than her real age, especially when she’s done up, and I think the show was careful about how they styled her because of that. It’ll probably be a good thing now that the character is 18 but I can see how it could be an issue when she was playing an underage teen even though she’s the same age as the character. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I know a lot of people find the Cam actor really great, but I think he's over the top and does this weird breathy thing when he's angry/worked up. I think the Jake actor is much better than he is in any case.

I’m one of those who is generally very impressed by William Lipton. Still, I agree that he does go over the top occasionally, and this was one of those days. But that’s ok, he learning. And often he’s better than some of the older, more seasoned actors (<cough>Peter<cough>), so I give him points for that. I also agree that Hudson West (Jake) was very good in this episode. 

11 hours ago, nilyank said:

I just cannot picture Faison giving a teddy bear to his hated son or to girl child Britta. Or that Peter kept it.

Yes. No way is Faison handing out teddy bears. If anything, he’d throw Peter in a cage with a real bear and make him prove he’s man enough to survive. 

Anyone think Lumberjack Sonny will end up falling for Nina? That would infuriate Carly more than anything.

In profile, Jax’s haircut makes him look like a cockatoo.

Edited to add: Fuck off, Jossalyn. Real friends don’t put conditions on friendship. Especially when the other friend is obviously suffering. 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

he’d throw Peter in a cage with a real bear and make him prove he’s man enough to survive. 

Oh man, who do I have to pay/kill/sleep with to get this to happen?!!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Tell that to Luis Alcazar.

 

Ooops. He was pushed not stabbed by Alexis

She did stab him as well though, didn't she?  It's fuzzy.  But, the point is that Alexis does indeed have a history of violent behavior, and "temporary insanity" is all well and good for the first offense, but then we get Kiefer the speed bump in there and ... Yeah, no way anyone would make a deal with her at this point.  Frankly the only way this crime could scream "pattern of behavior" more is if it was Kristina that Franco had hurt.  That would be a deep waste of time to pursue.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

No way is Faison handing out teddy bears. If anything, he’d throw Peter in a cage with a real bear and make him prove he’s man enough to survive. 

I can't stop laughing picturing this. 

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Edited to add: Fuck off, Jossalyn. Real friends don’t put conditions on friendship. Especially when the other friend is obviously suffering. 

Seriously. Let Cam work through his anger and grief without being so judgey/high horsey. We all know Cam will have to grovel once he learns Jason didn't kill Franco, so let him have his feelings now.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Edited to add: Fuck off, Jossalyn. Real friends don’t put conditions on friendship. Especially when the other friend is obviously suffering. 

Seriously. Let Cam work through his anger and grief without being so judgey/high horsey. We all know Cam will have to grovel once he learns Jason didn't kill Franco, so let him have his feelings now.

I think we can all agree on this: Josslyn will forever be known on this Board as "She-Beast Jr."

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

It's so disappointing Joss is She-Beast Jr. She really needs to give Carly some trouble, if only to put Carly in her place a bit. And Jax could use a bit of that, as well. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Joss is 18. She should be getting involved with a man that her parents don't approve of. Not water-down dull as hell Oscar types. As Oscar and Joss didn't sleep with one another, she will probably have a pregnancy scare, the first time she has sex.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Edited to add: Fuck off, Jossalyn. Real friends don’t put conditions on friendship. Especially when the other friend is obviously suffering. 

Seriously. Let Cam work through his anger and grief without being so judgey/high horsey. We all know Cam will have to grovel once he learns Jason didn't kill Franco, so let him have his feelings now.

And then we'll have to suffer through Joss explaining to Cam why Jason and Sonny are good and pure and kind and he should have known better, but that's OK, because she has such a kind heart she'll forgive him but he should really think about what he says in the future because WORDS HURT!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, nilyank said:

she will probably have a pregnancy scare, the first time she has sex

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You get the idea.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ouinason said:

She did stab him as well though, didn't she?  It's fuzzy. 

I thought that was Bren-duh, with the steak knife.  Alexis just did the pushing.

Share this post


Link to post

Has any PC resident ever been rejected by PCU?  I think they take everybody.

So, Joss goes from calling Jason "a professional hitman" which, he is of course, to getting mad at Cam for accusing him of killing Franco.  She does realize that every single person Jason has killed has had people who care about them, right?  there are other Cams out there who have lost family members due to Jason.  Either because he killed them himself, or set up an environment (along with Sonny) that lead to deaths.  Cam was right that Joss should stop defending him.  She can still love and care about him, but, IMO, that's not the same thing as defending him and/or looking the other way.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Anna: {Robert] just wants justice.

Carly: We all want that.

No Carls, you don't want justice, you don't want Ava to have Avery or Nina to see Wylie or Liz to be able to mourn Franco. You want your team to get all the benefits.  And you took have gotten away with every bad thing you've done so you're not so superior to Peter.  Pentonville is Jason's second home anyway.

When Peter is killed (and it can't be soon enough), is Jackie going to take over The Invader?

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

In profile, Jax’s haircut makes him look like a cockatoo.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't know if it's the writing or IR himself but I am finding him quite unattractive these days.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Joss is 18. She should be getting involved with a man that her parents don't approve of. Not water-down dull as hell Oscar types. A

But that would mean that she's not perfect and apparently Carly's daughter has to be Carly'-perfect. It's so boring.

I know that there is a huge fanbase for Sonny/Carly/Jason and by extension for people affiliated with them but Joss is being really horrible to Cameron. Zero empathy horrible. Is Jason so much to her? She's got Jax and Sonny for her father figures, she should be able to step back from Jason.

I want Joss to get into Southern Coastal University just to get her off my screen. What is it supposed to be anyway? I know of Stanford, and PCU is supposed to be the bestest ever. But is Southern Coastal supposed to be modelled on a real university?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Has any PC resident ever been rejected by PCU?  I think they take everybody

I don't think so, and it would be a plot point if they were. PCU is as selective than a community college, i.e., not at all.

LOL at Scott's "Yikes!" face when he found Liesl's underwear.

"Me nein, too!" I'm glad neither regrets the grief!sed, but I don't want a Liesl/Scott pairing.

I loved Carly's dress. That red is great on LW.

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I want Joss to get into Southern Coastal University just to get her off my screen. What is it supposed to be anyway? I know of Stanford, and PCU is supposed to be the bestest ever. But is Southern Coastal supposed to be modelled on a real university?

It's probably just vague enough that they can put in in Florida if they ever decide to have Joss get involved with Carly's roots. But I may be thinking about this more than the writers. 

 

Too much Sonny today. I'll skip over the broom dancing and just comment about the dimples: Back in the '80s, when Nico Kelly was smiling shyly at Cecily across the room, the dimples were cute, even endearing. But now, because of the way he's aging, and the way he's smiling -- possibly because of the aging-- he just looks like a dirty old man. Make it stop!

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I want Joss to get into Southern Coastal University just to get her off my screen. What is it supposed to be anyway? I know of Stanford, and PCU is supposed to be the bestest ever. But is Southern Coastal supposed to be modelled on a real university?

I think it’s a nod to USC. EM is planning to go there. I think she has a volleyball scholarship with them

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

PREEMPTED in the DC/MD/VA area! For something that happened at 1 and no new information except to blather on and on.

So who knows if it will air on the ABC app or if it will re-air on Monday.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, Phyllis sucks for pushing Nina and "Mike" together in the worst way. People like that are not charming or cute. They're obnoxious and overstepping.

The show is on in other areas, @GHScorpiosRule. If you have access to a secondary ABC channel, try it.

20 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I think it’s a nod to USC. EM is planning to go there. I think she has a volleyball scholarship with them

That's impressive; USC has a very competitive program. EM must be really good.

"Okay, game face on. Like you have another one." Hee.

Why does the show think watching Nina fall for "Mike" is in any way interesting? It's barely soapy, given that Sonny is supposed to be catnip to women. Nina should be screwing with him every chance she gets. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

 

The show is on in other areas, @GHScorpiosRule. If you have access to a secondary ABC channel, try it.

 

The report was being simulcast from both local ABC stations at 2:00 pm EST. The reporter said the show would follow “in a few minutes” but it went into the 3:00 hour. Since I dvr, that’s what I got. And I see instead of airing the show, it resumed with Drew Barrymore’s talk show.

Can someone recap? And deets with the Robert scenes, please?

Talk about forced! Phyllis was a STRANGER to Nina. She only found her as the nurse who gave Nelle away. And now they’re besties?🙄🙄🙄

 

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, lala2 said:

Again, I need to rewatch b/c I thought Cam was apologizing for tearing into Jake, and I think he was sincerely sorry about that. Jake rebuffed the apology when Cam wouldn't "take back" what he said about Jason killing Franco. It would have been insincere - IMO - for Cam to say he was taking it back and no longer believed Jason killed Franco. 

I thought Cam was apologizing for the nasty way he got in Jake's face, e.g. the delivery of a message he meant. So Jake is hurt that Cam really does think he's "stupid" for believing in/defending his father, considers Jake's thinking to be disloyalty to the family, and thinks that Jake's father killed Jason.  I got the impression that Jake wouldn't accept the apology for those reasons. 

19 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Her rant at Cameron for blaming Jason for killing Franco was ridiculous. Jason was arrested, why wouldn't Cameron think he was guilty? He can do so much better friend-wise than Josslyn.

The actress seems to be picking up on LW's acting. She truly came across as Carly Jr./mini-She Beast. I felt bad for Cam.  And Jake.  Hudson West did a great job in his scenes with BH, WL and SB. Also, he was well-cast physically because he genuinely looks like he could be the son of Jason Morgan. (As opposed to the Danny actor, who looks nothing like either KM or SB). SB seems to connect much better with Hudson West than with the Danny actor, too. That was the most expressive I've seen the Jason character be in a while. 

@GHScorpiosRule GH was pre-empted in the DC Metro area on 4/2 due to breaking news about a lockdown at the Capitol because of a vehicle ramming a barrier, the driver shot and killed upon going after officers with a knife, one officer injured and another officer dead from injuries. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Girl and boy are friends.

Friendship is strained when girl defends hit man "uncle" against charge of murdering serial killer stepfather of boy.

Makes you long for the days of Casey the Alien.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Please tell me they're not planning on having Nina fall in love with "Mike." This is so very grotesque if it's the case. Nina is going to look like a total moron. We know someone else will end up coming across Sonny.

Peter, blah blah blah blah blah blah . . . blah blah blah . . . Shut the fuck up, Peter! And also, go away.

Joss railing at Cameron is now so completely over the top. I can sort of understand her yesterday because Jake didn't deserve Cam's scorn, but today, it's a bit much. If Joss doesn't want to be friends with Cameron because he refuses to worship the water Jason walks on, then that's on her. There's the door, leave. I like that she has no problem being in Ava's gallery even though she finds every opportunity to snarl at her. The actress has also picked up a bunch of acting ticks from LW.

Oh, Dr. Finn! For someone who cleans his fork and knife with his napkin (maybe the napkin was dropped on the floor), those fingertips sure looked kinda dirty today.

Who is at Pentonville right now aside from Brad? Will Jason get jumped by Cyrus's people? Shanked? 

I missed a bunch of stuff because I was playing solitaire. That's what I do during he show. I play solitaire.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

I like that she has no problem being in Ava's gallery even though she finds every opportunity to snarl at her.

Kind of like how Sam used to constantly go to Charlie's and then act pissed off that Julian, the OWNER, was there.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I missed a bunch of stuff because I was playing solitaire. That's what I do during he show. I play solitaire.

Same!

5 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Joss railing at Cameron is now so completely over the top. I can sort of understand her yesterday because Jake didn't deserve Cam's scorn, but today, it's a bit much. If Joss doesn't want to be friends with Cameron because he refuses to worship the water Jason walks on, then that's on her.

I know. Or agree to disagree and stop bringing it up. She started the fight, not Cam. She was really rude to him today. She won't give him the benefit of the doubt because of his grief anymore? Way to support to guy who listened to you whine on and on about how everything on the planet reminded you of dead Oscar. Wow, does she suck. And ha! for being on the SCU waiting list!

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Kind of like how Sam used to constantly go to Charlie's and then act pissed off that Julian, the OWNER, was there.

That was so obnoxious, the number of people who went to Charlie's to roll their eyes at Julian and be pissed that he was there even though the place belonged to him. Take your business elsewhere if you hate the guy so much.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Nina the editor of a fashion rag from Port Charles is a big shot 😄

From a few days ago, I was wondering when Cam was singing if they were planning on him building a music career simultaneous to becoming a leading man (Rick Springfield).

From today:

Trina and Joss, it's PCU not Harvard!

 

Mike: "Maybe I was a dancer in a previous life"

Mr Blackie (home because of the holiday): "Well you sure weren't an actor."

 

ETA: PC"s best new couple Liesle and Scotty!

 

Edited by Blackie
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Can someone recap? And deets with the Robert scenes, please?

I write the recap for the DC website so here it is:

Another disparaging article on Jason appears in the Invader.  Liz and Cam discuss how hard he was on Jake.  Cam isn’t sorry for continuing to believe that Jason killed Franco. 

Jackie tears a strip off of Peter for the latest article and wants nothing to do with the newsrag anymore.  Peter says she signed a contract and he won’t release her

Anna  asks  Robert for help in releasing Jason on bail.  She says it’s not just about Peter but she’s also worried about Cyrus. 

At the courthouse, Carly is upset about the latest article and wants reassurances that Jason will get out on bail.  She bad mouths Gladys but Diane says this is an arraignment hearing and she can’t do anything about Gladys.  Diane says barring a miracle, Jason will remain in custody until the trial.  Carly promises Jason that she’ll make sure he doesn’t spend more time in jail than necessary. 

Peter shows up the bail hearing, representing the press.  DA Robert says he’s not asking for bail, which thrills Diane and Carly.  The judge, however, disagrees, and he remands Jason to Pentonville to await trial. 

Finn tells Chase that he and Anna broke up.  Chase talks to Jackie and says he’s willing to get past everything.  He says he will always see Gregory as his father.  Jackie says they have to work as a family together. 

Finn heads over to check in on Liz.  She tells him about taking Jake to see Jason and Cam’s reaction.  Liz admits that she assumed Jason shot Franco but in retrospect, he may have been trying to help.  Liz worries that she was wrong but wonders who would have killed Franco. 

Nina and Sonny spend some time together.  The two share a dance and Sonny mentions the dream with the blonde.       Phyllis sees them together and tells Nina that she thinks they are good together. 

Joss and Trina wait for college admission results.  Both of them get accepted at PCU (natch!).  The girls tell Cam the good news when he shows up.  Cam tells Joss that Jake is still mad at him.  Joss tries to convince Cam that Jason wouldn’t have been that sloppy but he refuses to believe that Jason didn’t kill Franco. 

Cam says Joss needs to stop defending Jason and realize the type of person that he is.  Joss has enough of Cam’s anger and reminds him that Jason saved him.  Joss says Jason denied killing Franco which to her means he’s telling the truth.  Joss says someone framed Jason and that they’re still out there.   Alone, Joss gets notification that she only got waitlisted at the college of her choice. 

Scotty wakes up in Liesl's bed the morning after and neither regrets it.  Liesl says it was an itch to be scratched, though Scotty sees it as a mutual moment of grief.  The two head to the courthouse, to find out that Jason didn’t get bail.  Liesl warns Peter to enjoy his time because he wont’ get away with it. 

Peter crows to Carly that the world is safer with Jason in prison.  Carly says Peter’s gotten away with so many lies, that he keeps lying.  She says Jason will be proven innocent and Peter will pay. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I loved Carly's dress. That red is great on LW.

Great dress and her hair looked so cute in that ponytail. That should be the image of the blonde that Sonny is trying to remember. Carly looked great today

 

3 hours ago, Katy M said:

Has any PC resident ever been rejected by PCU?  I think they take everybody.

 

I mean AJ was accepted and you know how the show felt about him. But then again, both Molly and TJ (the last two kids on this show who finished college) went there and they could have done better.

But seriously, it was hilarious how excited Joss and Trina were about getting into that school. 

 

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

Jackie tears a strip off of Peter for the latest article and wants nothing to do with the newsrag anymore.  Peter says she signed a contract and he won’t release her

This cracked me up. Did she not know the Invader was a rag? That's totally on her. I kind of like that Peter is holding her to her contract. Serves her right for being an idiot. Though I didn't need the anvil about Peter being a big meanie and OMG TEH EVUL. We got it months ago, Show.

3 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

DA Robert says he’s not asking for bail, which thrills Diane and Carly.

Not quite; Robert didn't oppose bail. But it didn't matter, since Jason was remanded to Pentonville anyway.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

When Peter is killed (and it can't be soon enough)

I still believe because he's LW'sB, we'll never be rid of him.  Ava was, imo, an unredeemable character, yet she is still on, years later.  

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

When Peter is killed (and it can't be soon enough), is Jackie going to take over The Invader?

 

When Peter finally dies, I can totally see James/Baby Lu inheriting and Maxie gets to run the paper for them. Unlike Sam and Aurora, Maxie actually has a work ethic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I still believe because he's LW'sB, we'll never be rid of him.  Ava was, imo, an unredeemable character, yet she is still on, years later.  

 

 

Frank will just find another role for him. 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Hater said:

Frank will just find another role for him. 

I'm hoping "guy who empties the wastepaper baskets in the writers' room" will be LWB's next role.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I missed a bunch of stuff because I was playing solitaire. That's what I do during he show. I play solitaire.

 

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Same!


And me. I guess we've got to move out of the booth and get a big table. I suspect a few more will be joining us. 

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size