Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:
17 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She's so deeply stupid.

You're going to have to be more specific with regard to the GH women; you could mean Carly, Sam, Anna, Sasha, Josslyn ...

I personally thought Sam was deeply stupid today when she was surprised to see Dante wearing a suit to come to court. What did she think he was going to wear?

In this particular case I meant Sam. She's consistently a complete dope.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to say that Genie Francis and Michael E. Knight are so good together. I hope Laura & Martin are able to make up soon. I like them two being the thorn in Cyrus’s side. You know he hates it that Laura doesn’t like him, too. I know Genie Francis was on AMC but I’m not sure if Knight was there during that time. They work well together. While I hate the dumb accent it’s not bothering me as much....a little...but not as much. Baby steps. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Carly is so grossly out of her league with Anna and Valentin (not to mention Robert).  It’s like that game which one of these doesn’t belong....it’s embarrassing that She thinks she’s even half as smart as any of those people.

So Maxie (who’s hair and makeup actually looked decent for a change) thinks she can tell Peter the baby is still born and then he will buy it and then.....it gets fuzzy from there.  I loved Britt being like umm, I really don’t think Peter will get over the death of his child in a matter of WEEKS.  What??  And Maxie being all indignant that Britt asked if Maxie was giving up the baby for adoption...girl you have one child who has lived across the country from you for most of her life and another child who seemingly is always with his grandparents.  Maybe dial back the outrage.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Anna and Carly's plan is to have Valentin come to Gladys defence, then smooth talk her into telling her secrets.

Robert tells Anna that Maxie has a plan against Peter and he needs evidence now.  

Maxie tells Britt her plan is to pretend the baby was stillborn, send the baby out of town to be cared for, and when the time is right, she'll go and find the baby.  Britt points out that she just got her medical licence back and cant' afford to lose it again.  Britt also says losing the baby will only make Peter glom onto Maxie even harder, making her unable to leave town and get the baby back.  

Carly picks a fight with Gladys.  Valentin comes to her rescue then takes Gladys for a drink to losen her up.  Is he going to go as far as to sleep wtih her?

Carly picks a fight with Peter, about putting Jason on the cover of the Invader. Peter warns her to back off, saying she no longer has any protection, with Sonny gone and Jason in jail.  Which makes the whole argument of why isn't there a third, fourth and fifth in command in this organization.  

Alexis pleads guilty.  Dante testifies but thinks she needs help not punishment.  The judge sentences Alexis to 3 years for the assault.  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

This was so LAME and Stupid.

The only believable scene was the sentencing. Though what Alexis stated to the judge wasn’t an allocution, since she didn’t state for the record what she did. That’s what allocuting means, you corn for brains writers!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Look at Maxie, asking who's at the door and using the peephole before opening her apartment door!

It cracks me up that Jason being a professional hit man is the reasoning people are using for why he couldn't have killed Franco. They're not wrong he wouldn't be that sloppy, but it's hilarious that his criminality is being used in his favor.

Now Alexis is honest and brave? Did the writers forget how vehement Sam and Molly were that Alexis not plead guilty?

Gee, what could possibly go wrong with Maxie's plan? I love how indignant she got when Britt asked her if she wanted to take a page from Nelle's book, and Maxie replied, "I'm not doing this to get back at Peter the way Nelle did at Michael." Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Maxie.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

This was so LAME and Stupid.

The only believable scene was the sentencing. Though what Alexis stated to the judge wasn’t an allocution, since she didn’t state for the record what she did. That’s what allocuting means, you corn for brains writers!

Speaking of corn for brains, I raised my eyebrows when Anna told Robert that if Jason wanted to kill Franco that it would have been done with no evidence left behind.  Um . . . writers . . . A number of years ago Jason returned to town saying that he had killed Franco. 

 

But, since Franco resurfaced, it just supports my theory that Jason never really killed anyone: When he was out of Sonny's sight and hearing, he promised the intended victims he'd let them go as long as they promised to move to another town and invest in his health drink pyramid scheme. 😉

Edited by rur
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Look at Maxie, asking who's at the door and using the peephole before opening her apartment door!

Opening her unlocked apartment door. 

I like Gladys. I think he actress is a handsome woman who is aging nicely. No fillers, botox or bullshit like that. 

So was Valentin's plan to get the woman drunk, or something? Because she really didn't give up anything. She saw Jason, is doing her civic duty.

I don't know if it's meant as irony, but having Alexis's trial at the same time everyone and their cow is trying to free Jason from jail is just so very bad.

And I am so tired of hearing that Jason is a professional and would never dump his gun down the shoot. Yes, show. We know Jason is a professional killer. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Carly picks a fight with Peter, about putting Jason on the cover of the Invader. Peter warns her to back off, saying she no longer has any protection, with Sonny gone and Jason in jail.  Which makes the whole argument of why isn't there a third, fourth and fifth in command in this organization

This is just another example why I can’t believe that Mooby is the “Most FEARED MOBSTER on the Eastern Seaboard.”🙄🙄🙄

To be a successful organization, he needs at least an underboss-and that dude has 3 capos he directs. Those are the ones who actually order the foot soldiers to do the dirty work: murders, extortion, collecting payments, etc. 

Mooby treats Jaysus as an underboss/capo, who have power. The foot soldiers don’t.

it’s so fucked up that the hack writers from Guza to Valentini can’t even get the criminal/mob aspect right!

And I’m supposed to believe that Heinrik, who’s going around town whining that people think he’s guilty of murder is the one person SheBeast is scared of? And that he thinks that his “metrics” being up means his rag is a success??? That’s why tabloids are still in business: people love read trash and lies! It doesn’t mean they think his rag is a credible source of “information”.😆😆😆🙄🙄🙄

9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

So was Valentin's plan to get the woman drunk, or something? Because she really didn't give up anything. She saw Jason, is doing her civic duty.

But she did reveal she has a relationship of sorts, with Cyrus. That could cast her statement into question.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I know soaps are filled with stupid people and sometimes requires stupid plots to get the action going but it doesn't mean I won't snark about it.

Maxie's plan is stupid.

It was stupid when Olivia did it. It was evil when Nelle did it.

Unless she is going to say goodbye forever, Peter is going to notice a baby hanging out with James and Maxie a few months from now.

Plus if I was a mom or a mom to be, I would never jinx it by talking about having dead babies. How would Maxie feel if she actually lost this baby (whether through kidnapping or actually dying) if she continues on with this most stupid plan.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I know soaps are filled with stupid people and sometimes requires stupid plots to get the action going but it doesn't mean I won't snark about it.

Maxie's plan is stupid.

It was stupid when Olivia did it. It was evil when Nelle did it.

Unless she is going to say goodbye forever, Peter is going to notice a baby hanging out with James and Maxie a few months from now.

Plus if I was a mom or a mom to be, I would never jinx it by talking about having dead babies. How would Maxie feel if she actually lost this baby (whether through kidnapping or actually dying) if she continues on with this most stupid plan.

It would be Hilarious if “Lu” ended up a tock for real!

And that would end the connection between Maxie and Heinrik!

Share this post


Link to post

I think it's hilarious that Carly threatens Peter with ... loss of ad revenue?

That said, I felt uncomfortable during that scene because it was so obviously LW and LWB playing out the lines. Maggie Smith and Robert Stephens they ain't.

Robert and Anna should be plotting this, not Carly.

So is Maxie's baby hiding plan how BL comes into it?  Maybe she's so huge because she's going to have "twins".

26 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

And I am so tired of hearing that Jason is a professional and would never dump his gun down the shoot. Yes, show. We know Jason is a professional killer. 

More than that, he's a competent professional killer. Maybe that's why there is no #3 in the organization, no one else is competent.

By the way, where is Max?

17 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

 she did reveal she has a relationship of sorts, with Cyrus. That could cast her statement into question.

But Cyrus isn't tied to Peter in a nefarious way that anyone knows of. And remember, on this show the criminals are the good guys.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Opening her unlocked apartment door. 

My apartment door is locked so that you can't open it from the outside (but you can from the inside). I don't dead bolt and chain my apartment door until I'm in for the night. Of course, I don't have a homicidal baby daddy coming after me.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I also get that Anna and Robert's priority is keeping Maxie and the kids safe from contact with Peter, but honestly I don't understand why Cyrus is barely considered a threat. He has been responsible for 2 major shootings in Port Charles, kidnapping of TJ, blackmailing incompetent police commish and an uptick in the drug trade and suspected of orchestrating a bomb that in public setting that killed at 3 people (a high school student,  a teacher, and I think the bartender) as well as putting in a coma a mother of two.

Peter has incompetently tried to kill Andre twice, helped Shiloh in his prison break, killed a hitman and caused Drew's plane to crash. He framed Liesl for those crimes who had previously gotten away with attempted murder, kidnapping, kidnapping, shooting Liz, pushing Brad off the parafet, engineering the stealing of Lulu and Dante's baby, brainwashing etc... Made it seem like Sam killed Shiloh but not in self defense.  He also killed former serial killer Franco and framed professional hitman.

Most of Peter's immediate victims except for Andre and Dre are not innocents and had plenty of blood on their hands.

Cyrus doesn't care if innocents are hurt and will use them to get what he wants. He bodycount is higher than Peter's and he is more effectively evil than Peter who is extremely sloppy and has been acting dumb since Shiloh first started to blackmail him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I personally thought Sam was deeply stupid  today

Fixed that for you.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

One thing I am appreciating is that many different characters are interacting that might not normally, and it's making the show feel a little fresher.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, threebluestars said:

One thing I am appreciating is that many different characters are interacting that might not normally, and it's making the show feel a little fresher.

I agree. Carly and Anna teaming up is a little WTF, but it's nice not to see the same old combinations.

I liked the Gladys/Valentin scenes in the restaurant. He could honestly agree with her that Carly was a terrible person (hee), and he didn't work her too hard. He got some good preliminary info.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Whether you like him or not, and I do, Valentine has been the MVP of the entire show lately.  The character seems to have been canvasing almost every major storyline and doing it very well.  JPS is a good actor and someone the show hasn't been able to castrate quite yet.  Let's hope his luck holds up!

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I think it's hilarious that Carly threatens Peter with ... loss of ad revenue?

That said, I felt uncomfortable during that scene because it was so obviously LW and LWB playing out the lines. Maggie Smith and Robert Stephens they ain't.

Yeah, I thought the scenes sucked because all I could picture them rehearsing at home and her telling him to be LOUDER and MEANER, as that always works for her.

I loved the subtle facial expressions JPS was doing while Gladys was using her hands to pull the lemon and ice cubes out of one drink and into another.  Nice bit of physical comedy between the two actors.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t care how petty I sound, but no way, no how, do I want that Cujo teaming up with  any Scorpios! Let her stay in her own fucking bubble and with her boyyyyyyfrrrrrriend.

They want to mix it up? Have Britt team up with Anna, even though I think it should be Anna and Mac, since Robert is the DA now.

I was so hoping Robert was going to kick SHEBEAST’s ass out of Anna’s house. So of course that didn’t happen.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I loved the subtle facial expressions JPS was doing while Gladys was using her hands to pull the lemon and ice cubes out of one drink and into another. 

Valentin found it gauche, but I was like, damn right Gladys! You don't let the dregs of your first drink go to waste, you pour them right into your second drink and enjoy every last drop! Those cocktails are pricey!  

Um, I could not help but notice that LW and LWB had NO chemistry in their big fight scene. Hopefully they have better luck at home. I wonder if she asks him to do the batman voice. : D

Edited by TVbitch
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, nilyank said:

I also get that Anna and Robert's priority is keeping Maxie and the kids safe from contact with Peter, but honestly I don't understand why Cyrus is barely considered a threat [...].

Most of Peter's immediate victims except for Andre and Dre are not innocents and had plenty of blood on their hands.

There's Nathan. Peter may not have killed him directly but his blood is on Nathan's Peter's hands.

While he doesn't care who gets hurt, Cyrus is specifically targeting mob people, Sonny, Carly, Jason, Jordan and Taggart who put him in prison . Blowing up the Floating Rib was to get rid of Jason. I agree that Cyrus is a danger but he's a danger to Port Charles at large. Anna no longer works in law enforcement and Robert is now a lawyer and not one of the people who are supposed catch Cyrus. Cyrus is not really their problem.

Peter, on the other hand, is targeting people close to his personal life: Drew, Andre, Franco,  People who could blow up his delusional world with Maxie. As Britt said, Peter is growing more and more like Faison. Of the two, Peter is much more dangerous to Maxie and her children right now.

Edited by statsgirl · Reason: Oops
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BlueMax said:

Whether you like him or not, and I do, Valentine has been the MVP of the entire show lately.  The character seems to have been canvasing almost every major storyline and doing it very well.  JPS is a good actor and someone the show hasn't been able to castrate quite yet.  Let's hope his luck holds up!

I actually DO like Valentin now as well as the actor. The writers are using him so well - he interacts with almost every major player on the canvass and does so well. I know he's not a big favorite here, but Luke used to do the very same thing back in the day - he might float in-and-out of S/Ls his character had very little to do with, and we got to see his interesting interaction with a variety of characters. GO VALENTIN!!!!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Just a reminder that Gladys is only in Sonny slash Carly's life because HE sought her out and HE bribed her into participating in an illegal scheme.

  • Like 15
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

I actually DO like Valentin now as well as the actor. The writers are using him so well - he interacts with almost every major player on the canvass and does so well. I know he's not a big favorite here, but Luke used to do the very same thing back in the day - he might float in-and-out of S/Ls his character had very little to do with, and we got to see his interesting interaction with a variety of characters. GO VALENTIN!!!!!

I don’t mind it. I think he’s a good actor and screen partner so he works for something like this. I didn’t enjoy him much in his Nina/Charlotte bubble and I prefer when newer characters are used like he is right now, supporting veteran characters rather than the show’s preference to giving newer character the central part of storylines and using vets to support them. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I like JPS. He’s a good actor & interacts really well with all of the characters. You can tell he likes playing the role. I know he’s BFF with MEK and has worked with FH & GF in the past on AMC. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that he’s good looking, too. They don’t have him take his shirt off like Will DeVry did. An opportunity missed. I remember when he first joined GH he had a mustache and was so disappointed when he shaved it off. Apparently, he hated the mustache and was glad to shave it off. Very rarely does he have scruff. I think he believes that Valentin is too clean & slick to look dirty. LOL!!! That said, I’m still not sure if he has chemistry with Amanda Setton. Granted, they aren’t supposed to be in love but he did have some chemistry with fill in Brook Lynn which I did like. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I also like Valentin, when he has his balls attached. When he’s moping after Anna or Nina like a lovesick puppy, he’s annoying. Lately, he’s been a lot of fun to watch. I also think JPS is one of the better actors on the show, so I’m glad they’re letting him show a bit more range these days.

8 hours ago, TVbitch said:

batman voice

Hee. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, statsgirl said:
14 hours ago, nilyank said:

 

There's Nathan. Peter may not have killed him directly but his blood is on Nathan's hands.

Eh? I think you mean Nathan’s blood is on Heinrik’s hands as Nathan is the one who’s dead.

He also killed Faison. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, rur said:

But, since Franco resurfaced, it just supports my theory that Jason never really killed anyone: When he was out of Sonny's sight and hearing, he promised the intended victims he'd let them go as long as they promised to move to another town and invest in his health drink pyramid scheme.

So Lorenzo is out there somewhere and not buried in th Pine Barens??!!

 

15 hours ago, nilyank said:

, Peter is going to notice a baby hanging out with James and Maxie a few months from now.

I think what she is hoping is that Anna will get the evidence on Peter and put him in jail, therefore he won't be around when she goes and finds her child.  

 

10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Gladys! You don't let the dregs of your first drink go to waste, you pour them right into your second drink and enjoy every last drop!

The pouring of one into the other wasn't the problem, it was that she plucked out the lemon from one and squeezed it into the second one and then dropped it in.  The only thing missing was her licking her fingers when she was done.  <shudder!>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Man, Alexis has had a bad year.  She was told she couldn't date the guy that she wants because she had one therapy session with him, once.   She lost her law licence.  Her lover died in her bed.  She found out she has osteoporosis when she broke her arm.  Her first baby daddy was murdered by her second baby daddy, who then subsequently "died".  She's a raving drunk.  She lost her driver's licence.  She slept with an ex and subsequenlty broke up his marriage.   She stabbed Dante and now she's going to jail for 3 years, 2.5 with good behavious.

And yet, Jason's got 345 people including law enforcement, doing their darndest to get their local hitman out of jail because this time, he isn't the one who did the killing.  

 

 

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/30/2021 at 5:09 PM, rur said:

What is it with Cleavage on Parade lately? Olivia had a fair amount of boobage exposed at GH the other day, and now Sam shows up to court flashing her chest. I know it's a soap, but, dang, wardrobe department, couldn't you cover them a bit more for what are supposed to be daytime activities?


you should see Lauren on Y&R. She owns a fashion company and yet her dresses are always cut halfway down to her navel, even for work. And of course they’re also way too short.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, TVbitch said:

You don't let the dregs of your first drink go to waste, you pour them right into your second drink and enjoy every last drop! Those cocktails are pricey!  

But she wasn't paying for them; Valentin was. So it was, to me at least, gross.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

And yet, Jason's got 345 people including law enforcement, doing their darndest to get their local hitman out of jail because this time, he isn't the one who did the killing.  

And his defense, which they're all trumpeting, is "he's too good at his job of killing to do shoddy work like this."

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Just a reminder that Gladys is only in Sonny slash Carly's life because HE sought her out and HE bribed her into participating in an illegal scheme.

Seriously. It cracks me up that Carly blames Gladys for being a money-grubbing shrew (hello!) when it's not like Gladys swanned into town and demanded to be part of the family. And yet somehow Gladys is now OMG TEH EVUL.

11 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

The writers are using [Valentin] so well - he interacts with almost every major player on the canvas and does so well.

I agree. Valentin as a character works really well as kind of a floater, moving between different stories as a catalyst more than a main player. It helps that he's not saddled with constantly fighting Lulu anymore, and that freed him up. Not to mention Nina is out of town, but I predict once she returns he'll go back to mooning over her. Oh, well. I'm going to enjoy things as they are for as long as it lasts.

So Lorenzo is out there somewhere and not buried in th Pine Barens??!!

Lorenzo was killed by foley, and we never saw a body. He's definitely alive and kicking somewhere, plotting his return to Port Charles. (Please! I need Ted King's hotness these days.)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And his defense, which they're all trumpeting, is "he's too good at his job of killing to do shoddy work like this."

I know! This show is so embarrassing. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Maxie (re Peter):  ...even with all of his faults.....

Britt:  They're called crimes, Maxie

 

God, I love Britt!!

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Nina:  Why havent' you done anything to find your people

Sonny: where are they?  they haven't come looking for me

Me:  That's because they don't know where you are dumbass.  Guh, the stupidity

 

Was it just me or did the Webber scenes start off weirdly, like in progress?  They came out of another scene and boom, Jake is talking about Jason not killing Franco and Cam's all 'your dad killed him' and Joss is hanging around in the middle of the Webber conversation.  Felt like they cut something at the beginning of that.  

Who's putting money on Liesl and Scotty having grief sex.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Carly to the father of her daughter: (shrieking) "I'm the last line of defence for my family!" She's utterly helpless without her men. And Carly, Jason didn't figure it out, Franco did.

Never, ever do another Carly/Peter scene again, show. They're like a grade school play opposite each other.

Mo is flashing the dimples for Mike's scenes with Nina. Really? Is he going to cure her infertility problem next?

Scott: "Side-stepping the law, that's my specialty."

Obrecht, why are you trying to get Jason out of jail too? Everyone in that whole town is either trying to get the hit man out of jail or babying Carly. Meanwhile Alexis is going to spend 3 years in jail for her first assault when she was not mentally competent.

Joss, you call yourself Cameron's friend but your loyalty to Jason is far greater.

5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Who's putting money on Liesl and Scotty having grief sex. 

They've earned the right.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I'm loving how Britt is always, always there to dish the truth out to Maxie about Peter when she seems on the verge of waffling back to his side. She snapped Maxie out of the moment with the teddy bear pretty damn quick.  (Was I the only one expecting that "sweet gesture" had an ulterior motive, like a listening device planted in it or something? Guess I'm giving Peter too much credit.) But as awesome as Britt generally is, she and Maxie are absolutely going to regret trying to hide this baby. They're both schemers at heart so I know that's what they're falling back on, but for god's sake, Maxie has law enforcement in her family. USE THEM.

It's baffling to me that Nina has this important information she could detonate in her war with Carly and instead she's just...getting tours around Pennsylvania and chit-chatting with Sonny. What are we doing here? Nina doesn't seem to know. I swear, she needs to confide in someone about what's up so she can figure out a plan, as she's clearly just dithering on her own. (Ava would work perfectly in this capacity.) 

Jason's still in jail. Oh no. Anyways--

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly to the father of her daughter: (shrieking) "I'm the last line of defence for my family!" She's utterly helpless without her men. And Carly, Jason didn't figure it out, Franco did.

You know what, Carly? Sonny has been dead for months and Jason is in jail for murdering Franco but even when Jason wasn't in jail, no one was coming after you. Sonny's enemies weren't doing anything to you or kidnapping or shooting at your children and the only reason Cyrus isn't attacking you is because you started it by kidnapping his confused and elderly mother. If anything, Sonny's "death" should prove that none of them are as important as they think they are. Shouldn't someone have tried to take over Sonny's mob territory by now?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I need Cameron to realize that Josslyn is NOT his friend. She is simply awful. She has no compassion or understanding for him at all. In her world, Jason can do no wrong, and if you don't agree, then you're not the person she thought you were. She is so self-absorbed. I know Cameron is wrong about Jason, but, regardless, he is better off w/o Josslyn in his life if you ask me. If Josslyn actually cared about Cameron, she'd be there for him no matter what he thinks about Jason and listen to him. The kid is entitled to his feelings. They're acting like he isn't. When the truth is revealed, I refuse to watch any scene of Cameron apologizing to that witch! I know it's coming, but I'm not watching that crap! 

And Liz should have told Jake to accept Cameron's apology. They won't always agree on things but they are still brothers. Cameron was big enough to apologize, and Jake should have been big enough to accept it. 

Also, it looks like Liz is changing her opinion just as I knew she would. Why Jason insisted on not answering her when she directly asked him aand giving her the Jason stare is beyond me?!? I hate contrived drama for the sake of drama. When she came in and found Jason over Franco, he should have told her immediately it wasn't what it looked like and that he hadn't killed Franco. She would have believed him, but his cagey behavior re: the deal and his refusal to say he hadn't killed Franco is why she thought he did. There was literally no reason for him to not tell Liz. He tells everyone else who asks but not his first baby momma?!?! Lame! 

I like Obrecht and Scotty! 

I really don't care about Maxie or her baby. I despise baby switches and the games soaps constantly play w/babies. Maxie shouldn't even be pregnant rigth now. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

16 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Who's putting money on Liesl and Scotty having grief sex.  

For sure. But it's not really out of nowhere.

Leisl telling Jason he's lucky she's on his side. People in PC are lining up to rescue Jason from his tiny cells.

I know a lot of people find the Cam actor really great, but I think he's over the top and does this weird breathy thing when he's angry/worked up. I think the Jake actor is much better than he is in any case.

Joss actress has picked up some of those smug Carly mannerisms from LW.

Did anyone else wonder if that bear was bugged and Peter is listening in on Maxie? 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Joss, butt out of other people's family issues. 

25 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Nina:  Why havent' you done anything to find your people

Sonny: where are they?  they haven't come looking for me

Me:  That's because they don't know where you are dumbass.  Guh, the stupidity

Yeah, that was dumb. But at least Nina was pushing him on why he's been sitting around doing nothing to figure out who he is. And the whole idea that an article in Crimson will somehow revive Nixon Falls is absurd. One influx of tourists won't do any long-lasting good.

LOL that Eli's minions couldn't find anything on "Mike." 

16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Meanwhile Alexis is going to spend 3 years in jail for her first assault when she was not mentally competent.

Being drunk isn't the same as being mentally incompetent. At most, Alexis was temporarily impaired. And the judge did give her a lighter sentence because of her professional reputation.

"Herr Morgan, I'm here to fight for you and put Peter in jail. Quite frankly, you're lucky to have me on your side." Queen!

4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

You know what, Carly? Sonny has been dead for months and Jason is in jail for murdering Franco but even when Jason wasn't in jail, no one was coming after you.

I loved that Jax was telling her this exact thing. "You're irrelevant to Cyrus." Hee. Talk about cutting Carly to the quick. She thinks of herself as indispensable and the center of everyone's world. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Who's putting money on Liesl and Scotty having grief sex. 

I was just thinking the same thing! Liesel was remarkably charming in the bar scene. I wouldn't mind the two of them having some mature loving. I don't think Scotty has gotten any in quite some time, lol.

Now, if we could only find him some suits that fit well. Cyrus is a big dude too, and wardrobe usually does right by him.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

As much as I hate Peter I had to love him telling Carly she has the grace of a chainsaw and calling her a mob moll (paraphrasing). And then Jax telling her no one was coming for her because no one cares, hee!

15 minutes ago, Linny said:

she needs to confide in someone about what's up so she can figure out a plan, as she's clearly just dithering on her own. (Ava would work perfectly in this capacity.) 

Yes!  That would be amazing!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Linny said:

It's baffling to me that Nina has this important information she could detonate in her war with Carly and instead she's just...getting tours around Pennsylvania and chit-chatting with Sonny. What are we doing here? Nina doesn't seem to know. I swear, she needs to confide in someone about what's up so she can figure out a plan, as she's clearly just dithering on her own. (Ava would work perfectly in this capacity.) 

Ava would work because this show thinks they are friends and Ava has just as much reason for Sonny not to come back as Nina does, but that would just start the countdown until Carly/Sonny found out that Ava was invovled and added it to their list of reasons she shouldn't ever be allowed to see Avery.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh lord but that scene with Heinrik and SheBeast was just downright embarrassing.

And it’s so laughable that Heinrik is the one person she’s afraid of? PUHLEAZE.🙄🙄🙄😒😒😒

Sorry, but I’m on Jake’s side. I wouldn’t have accepted the apology either, since he didn’t mean it.

And why couldn’t Jaysus just tell Elizabeth he didn’t kill Franco? Oh, right. Plot!point! for her to see the error of her ways when she heard his heartfelt promise to Jake that he would never hurt Jake that way.🙄🙄🙄🙄

I wish Maxie or Britt would have asked Heinrik what part of ‘I need space’ dies he not understand? Coming by everyday, threatening promising to call the next day or even in a few days is the opposite. This will not end well for Maxie. Though I did 😆😆at how quickly she dropped the 🐻 after Britt told her Faison had given her one just like it.

Hmmm...it looks like Jaysus is out on bail from the previews for tomorrow.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Sorry, but I’m on Jake’s side. I wouldn’t have accepted the apology either, since he didn’t mean it.

I need to rewatch b/c I thought Cameron was apologizing for how he said what he said to Jake and for saying it at all. How was that insincere? In my opinion, that's all he needs to be sorry for. He doesn't need to be sorry for believing Jason killed Franco. That's what he thinks, and he's entitled to think that.  Jake wanted him to apologize for saying Jason killed Franco. I'm glad Cameron didn't apologize for that b/c that's what he believes. I don't think Cameron should have to apologize for believing that. 

We all know he's wrong, but I think the kid is entitled to think that. I'm sure he'll soon be kissing Jason's butt and kissing his ring like the rest of PC, but I'm fine w/his attitude now. It's nice to see someone not rushing to kiss the ring. That said, since Liz has now changed her opinion, she should speak to Cameron and tell him her new thoughts. 

At the end of the day, I'm sure these two will disagree on more things throughout their lives and as long as they are civil to each other, I don't see the issue. 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

This will not end well for Maxie. Though I did 😆😆at how quickly she dropped the 🐻 after Britt told her Faison had given her one just like it.

I just cannot picture Faison giving a teddy bear to his hated son or to girl child Britta. Or that Peter kept it.

Everyone is finding out that Peter killed Franco but only Cam is the only one who believes that it was Jason. So of corse when Peter ends up dead, it will end up being Cam who kills him.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size