Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Recommended Posts

Becky Herbst clearly made a monkey's paw wish to remain forever young in order to stay employed and the monkey paw said, "Granted, but you'll be at General Hospital FOR-EV-ER."

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

Anna suggesting that she and Leisl should have teamed up to stop Peter before he killed Franco was a bit much, seeing as up until a day before the wedding Anna was still giving Peter "one more chance" and handing him the ONLY evidence that existed against him, which he promptly destroyed. Not to mention, a day before that she was headed out of town with Finn to "deal with" Leisl. Having said that, much rather see those two than Anna giving fucking Carly the time of day. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Anna suggesting that she and Leisl should have teamed up to stop Peter before he killed Franco was a bit much, seeing as up until a day before the wedding Anna was still giving Peter "one more chance" and handing him the ONLY evidence that existed against him, which he promptly destroyed. Not to mention, a day before that she was headed out of town with Finn to "deal with" Leisl. Having said that, much rather see those two than Anna giving fucking Carly the time of day. 

Yeah, Anna was a little slow on the drawl about Peter. It was literally the day before the wedding. In fact, she was about two years too late. That said, I would like Anna to have to kill Peter. She was all set to kill Alex so she can make up for that. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Why did Anna forgive Lisel enough for kidnapping Robin and making her think she was dead for two years. It sucks that Nathan died. It is one thing to be indifferent to someone, but this fucking show always have victims and victimizers such buddy buddy. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Why did Anna forgive Lisel enough for kidnapping Robin and making her think she was dead for two years. It sucks that Nathan died. It is one thing to be indifferent to someone, but this fucking show always have victims and victimizers such buddy buddy. 

I don't think Anna forgave Liesl at all. It is why she was happy as hell when Liesl was framed for Peter's crimes because she thought that finally Liesl would pay for what she has done.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Why did Anna forgive Lisel enough for kidnapping Robin and making her think she was dead for two years. It sucks that Nathan died. It is one thing to be indifferent to someone, but this fucking show always have victims and victimizers such buddy buddy. 

Oh I don't think she's forgiven, she basically told Dr. O today she was just looking for an excuse to bust her ass.  But they could make the subtext text more often.

And to that point, Anna dear, don't invite a dangerous adversary to your home.  Corner her when she's picking out bear traps to snare LWB/FS in at the hardware store or whatever.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, statsgirl said:
 

I felt bad for Martin when his little white lies caught up to him.

He tried  to arrange to have Cyrus murder Julian so that Sonny would not find out that he had helped Julian. That's a bit more than a little white lie and makes him not so different from Sonny and Cyrus.

 

True, but as @Cheyanne11 mentioned, Laura is besties with Sonny and Jason. I get her disappointment that Martin isn't the choir boy she'd thought, but a little perspective is needed here, please. Sonny has done plenty to hurt her family in the past. And the disinvitement from Easter is tacky.

12 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

Becky Herbst clearly made a monkey's paw wish to remain forever young in order to stay employed and the monkey paw said, "Granted, but you'll be at General Hospital FOR-EV-ER."

I bet she's just fine with this. Regular paycheck, enjoyable co-workers, decent airtime at the moment. Her kids are still in school, so she probably has a decent work schedule.

12 hours ago, TVbitch said:

handing him the ONLY evidence that existed against him, which he promptly destroyed.

I still can't believe that. It was beyond galactically stupid. A grade schooler would know to keep copies. Good lord.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Anna suggesting that she and Leisl should have teamed up to stop Peter before he killed Franco was a bit much

It really was, especially since there's no information sharing. 

13 hours ago, TVbitch said:

seeing as up until a day before the wedding Anna was still giving Peter "one more chance" and handing him the ONLY evidence that existed against him, which he promptly destroyed.

Anna's character has been thoroughly destroyed at the altar of St. Peter. Who in the fuck does that? No copies, no USB key.  It's 2021, show, but thanks for taking a shovel to common sense in service of the plot.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Linny said:

Best part of today's episode was the nurse and doctor milling around in the background as fellow staff member Liz takes a jump on Peter right in front of her work station. This is one of those situations where I feel like the extras should maybe be directed to look at the very prominent scene unfolding. Anyway, good on Finn for stepping in and helping Liz wrangle Peter. I'm not sure if Finn/Liz are being chem tested for a potential future romance or if they're just united right now because of their links to Peter, but regardless, I appreciate Finn as Liz's ally.

Aw, I'm so glad Trina won't be losing Taggert to a prison cell. Honestly, there's been so much misery and grief on this show for months and taking Taggert away would have been overkill. We need some happiness (and some functional parent/child relationships) and lucky for Trina and Taggert that it was their turn.

Liesl: "Justice is coming, [Peter]. It's coming for you at last." Me: tick, tock, lady. I'm been waiting for what feeIs like ages for someone to best this dude and I'm losing patience. He's lied and gaslighted everyone close to him for too long. Let's do the damn thing already. 

 

21 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I don't thnk that's what Anna meant.  Anna knows that Dante was programed and triggered, so I think her point was that Liesl not being surprised might mean she was the trigger.  But she has no proof so she let it go, though did warn Liesl that if Dante reacted again, than it would mean someone was re-trigerring him.  

 

THIS!!!  My first thought was why didn't the other nurse, who was literally 3 feet away from Liz, not once turn around like a human would if soemthing was going down right in front of their noses.  

Thank you both!!! I thought it was me. SOMEONE should have at least looked in Liz's direction.....

15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Curtis is setting up tables and chairs and the club doesn't even have a name yet and he isn't even thinking about publicity?  Alrighty then.

Laura defends Sonny and Jason all day long and chums it up with Carly, so her clutching her pearls about Martin's less-than-legal actions was the epitome of hypocrisy.  Good going, writers.

This bothered me as well. Setting up the tables is the LAST thing to do. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Line that makes me stabby:

Carly to Anna:  Jason believes in you.  You better not prove him wrong.

See, this is where I would have no problem is super spy Anna Freakin' Devane would have stood up and roundhouse kicked Carly right in the throat.  Shut your filthy mouth Carly Corinthos.  

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

The whole Anna/Carly team-up makes me stabby. What a waste.

Anyone else think that Gladys is on Peter's kill list now that she's told him that she saw the whole thing.

1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

This bothered me as well. Setting up the tables is the LAST thing to do. 

Nope, putting the menus on the tables is the last thing. Which is what Curtis was doing today.

Curtis: "Anna is the only lawyer I trust."  Me: And she's not a lawyer any more.  Also LOL at the dismissal of super mob lawyer Diane.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Line that makes me stabby:

Carly to Anna:  Jason believes in you.  You better not prove him wrong.

See, this is where I would have no problem is super spy Anna Freakin' Devane would have stood up and roundhouse kicked Carly right in the throat.  Shut your filthy mouth Carly Corinthos.  

 

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

The whole Anna/Carly team-up makes me stabby. What a waste.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

 

B120B67F-F33B-48FE-B5FD-212D75C327FC.gif

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Anyone else think that Gladys is on Peter's kill list now that she's told him that she saw the whole thing.

Gladys is safe from Peter until she's no longer of any use to Cyrus.  So until Jason returns Florence or is convicted and sent to prison, Gladys is sitting pretty.  

Guh Peter, with the whiny ' but people still think I did it' to Cyrus.  Dude, people are allowed to believe that you're a murdering ass even if someone is pointing the finger at Jason.  What a dumbass.  

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Did they build the new court set for a future Jason's trial? 

Because no way do I believee that they built that just for Taggert and Alexis.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

Did they build the new court set for a future Jason's trial? 

Because no way do I believee that they built that just for Taggert and Alexis.

That looks like the same old court set to me.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I retract my statement from a few weeks ago saying that I was possibly in for a Carly/Jason more than friends pairing....Jesus what the fuck was I thinking....can you imagine how territorial that shrew would be if she got pregnant with sainted Jason’s baby????  That’s like the holy grail for Carly. I really shouldn’t even be putting this out in the universe given this show’s penchant for making women who realistically should be nearing menopause preggers....and the general baby rabies always going around. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I get that Sam hates Valentin, but when he's supporting Alexis, maybe dial back the venom.

Retaliate against Jason, Cyrus! Do it now!

55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Anyone else think that Gladys is on Peter's kill list now that she's told him that she saw the whole thing.

Her days are definitely numbered. Make that meal at the MetroCourt memorable, lady! It's likely your last!

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Carly to Anna:  Jason believes in you.  You better not prove him wrong.

I hate the way FH is playing Anna here. Anna should not feel threatened by Carly in any way. And Carly protects Sonny and Jason no matter what they do, so she can fall off her moral high horse about Anna giving Peter every benefit of the doubt. 

It's such a stupid plot point that neither Cyrus nor Jason is dead by the other's hand by this point.

"Gladys feels like she's owed." Sound familiar, Carls? Though I'll give Carly her due: She did work for her position using every trick in the book.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Ah, tomorrow, Carly and Peter have words with one another.

I think Dante trimmed his hair and beard.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

The show has been good lately. 

Peter is just completely mental. He  walks around threatening people one second, then he turns around and whines about how Leisl believes that he killed Franco. Seriously, Peter, put a sock in it.

Valentin is probably regretting going to Anna's right about now.

Jason has had a very busy day in his jail cell.

Brando's hair cut is looking good. Gladys should end up dead anytime now. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Brando's hair cut is looking good. Gladys should end up dead anytime now. 

I am sure it will be either Cyrus or Peter, but I wouldn't blame Brando if he would kill her himself. To prevent her any further damage that she may cause to him and the rest of the Corinthii. And also as payback for naming him Brando.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I really shouldn’t even be putting this out in the universe given this show’s penchant for making women who realistically should be nearing menopause preggers.

I saw an interview with LW where she was asked which storyline she has hated the most and she said her pregnancy with Donna.  She hated wearing the pregnancy pad.  She had also broken her foot so had a cast on as well as the fake pads and she absolutely hated it.  If it were up to her Carly would never be pregnant again.  

 

31 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I get that Sam hates Valentin, but when he's supporting Alexis, maybe dial back the venom.

But Valentin is on the opposite side as Sam, who want Alexis to plead not guilty.  Valentin's all "you do you for your conscience" which Alexis is agreeing with, which is what Sam is pissed off about.  That and well, Sam's natural instincts is to be a bitch.  

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Peter is just completely mental. He walks around threatening people one second, then he turns around and whines about how Leisl believes that he killed Franco.

I hate the whining, but it does crack me up when it immediately follows him threatening people, like with Gladys. And I don't get why he thinks Jason simply being in jail is so definitive of his guilt. 

 10 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I get that Sam hates Valentin, but when he's supporting Alexis, maybe dial back the venom.

But Valentin is on the opposite side as Sam, who want Alexis to plead not guilty.  Valentin's all "you do you for your conscience" which Alexis is agreeing with, which is what Sam is pissed off about.  That and well, Sam's natural instincts is to be a bitch.  

Finn was basically the same way, and Sam didn't snarl at him. It's the knee-jerk reaction to Valentin that annoys me. Alexis needs all the support she can get, even if it's from people Sam doesn't approve of. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

and Sam didn't snarl at him. It's the knee-jerk reaction to Valentin that annoys me

Well that meanie Valentin stole, STOLE DAMMIT,  Danny and Scout's shares to ELQ and she couldnt do a single solitary thing about it while she waited to stick her tongue down Jason's throat.  So, you know.  

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

9 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Well that meanie Valentin stole, STOLE DAMMIT,  Danny and Scout's shares to ELQ and she couldnt do a single solitary thing about it while she waited to stick her tongue down Jason's throat.  So, you know.  

Then she dumped Jason anyway.  <shakes head>  The worst!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

What is it with Cleavage on Parade lately? Olivia had a fair amount of boobage exposed at GH the other day, and now Sam shows up to court flashing her chest. I know it's a soap, but, dang, wardrobe department, couldn't you cover them a bit more for what are supposed to be daytime activities?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Hater said:

Well that meanie Valentin stole, STOLE DAMMIT,  Danny and Scout's shares to ELQ and she couldnt do a single solitary thing about it while she waited to stick her tongue down Jason's throat.  So, you know.  

BTW, is she still on parole?  Because ever since she got rid of Delores-the-Parole-Officer-Who-Was-Only-Trying-To-Do-Her-Job we haven't heard boo about it.

 

12 minutes ago, Hater said:

Then she dumped Jason anyway.  <shakes head>  The worst!

Because Danny couldn't bring friends over.  First and last time she gave a thought about the kid.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

In  NO UNIVERSE, does Anna!Fucking!Devane! let that Cujo of a SheBeast tell her how to do anything. Just on the history with Robin alone, she should have dropkicked her ass. I don’t CARE how long it’s been. She should have kicked that tone deaf mob moll out the door. Yeah, Mooby is SUCH a pillar of the community that Gladys is jealous of the “respect” he got.

And why  ️ didn’t strike her down as she went on and on about Heinrik’s crimes with a straight face. Is this so Laura can finally work with her boyyyyyyyyyfrrrrrrrrriend??? FUCK THAT.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

And STFU Sam.

I just 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣at the SLS thinking he can take over da bidnez. If he insists, maybe Wiley will be one of the casualties. Then we can stop hearing about him. 

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 12
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Because Danny couldn't bring friends over.  First and last time she gave a thought about the kid.  

I find it funny they roll out Danny for scenes with Jason since the breakup.  But mother of the year Sam can't get a scene with him, and Scout? Forget it.  That kid might as well be dead.

Edited by Hater
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So Mikey won't let Nina near Wiley cuz she might "confuse" him, but he's all good with taking over as mob boss during a time of violent unrest until Jason can get out of jail. mmmkay. 

Hell fucking no to Anna and Valentin developing any kind of respect for Carly during their big caper together. Ugh!!!!

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

As much as I’ve complained endlessly about Sam’s mumbling, clothing and makeup, I have to say that she did much better when she accompanied her mom to court today. I could actually hear what she was saying!! And the lips seem to have calmed down somewhat or maybe it was a different lipstick.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I had my tv on mute today, and reading Carly's words to Anna enraged me!! I didn't even hear LW speak them - but just reading them upset me. Carly is the most obnoxious, annoying, and generally unlikable character on this show. I'm not sure who is worse: her or Peter. Both make me sick, and I wish both were dead! 

I wish Anna had kicked Carly out of her house when she was like "You better not make me regret this" or whatever she said. I know this character has to be entertaining to some, but I just don't get it. She's nasty, snarly, and rude all the way. The actress never plays it differently. She may tone it down in some instances, but the nastiness is always there. I just cannot stand Carly, and I feel like she's been on every single day for like 6 months! It's ridiculous at this point. 

And I've longed for Michael to become more involved in the mob since DG appeared as Michael. I think a stint in the mob could be what makes Michael a tad bit more interesting, but I've lost faith in CD's abilities over the years. I don't know. I would still be willing to see how it plays out. He definitely needs the edge b/c he's generally boring as dirt . . . to me of course. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Well, if Michael takes over the bidness, Willow should leave him and take Wiley. ( She made limited contact with Julian a provision of the original adoption because of his criminal history)

 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Again, people of Port Charles, when Carly shows up at your door, just slam it shut!  Don't invite her in and offer her tea, Anna, when you know she's just gonna start giving you grief!  And her lecturing Anna about the body count resulting from her standing by LWB/FS when she is married to Sonny, THE HEAD OF THE LOCAL MOB WHO MURDERED AJ NEVER FORGET, was just beyond.

Previews...oh gawd, Carly's facing off with LWB/FS tomorrow?  If only the floor would open up and swallow them both.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

So Mikey won't let Nina near Wiley cuz she might "confuse" him, but he's all good with taking over as mob boss during a time of violent unrest until Jason can get out of jail. mmmkay.

But, even though he's acknowledged to anyone who will listen that he should have consulted Willow about the Nina issue, chances are he's not going to consult Willow about this, either. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Well, if Michael takes over the bidness, Willow should leave him and take Wiley. ( She made limited contact with Julian a provision of the original adoption because of his criminal history)

She should. But we all know that Michael will be the bestest mobster ever. He will have everyone eating tofu and singing kumbaya. 

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Michael's the only person who can keep the peace, so of course Willow will be totes okay with him taking over the bidness. Gah.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Willow would not let Julian, a former mobster now owner of a gastropub, anywhere near Wylie. But she was just fine with a reference from Carly who is married to the biggest mob boss on the east coast. I doubt she'll have any trouble with Michael taking over the Corinthos mob while Jason is in jail expect to tell him how wonderful he is for being able to juggle it, Aurora and Prince Wylie.

Obrecht ... Anna ... Valentin ... Carly ... "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong".  Stupid show for taking away the potentially awesome and snark-filled Anna/Valentin/Obrecht team-up.

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

"Gladys feels like she's owed." Sound familiar, Carls? Though I'll give Carly her due: She did work for her position using every trick in the book.

Every trick, but mostly by sex.

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Jason has had a very busy day in his jail cell.

He's also talked more than he has in the last month.

Michael said that Jason would not kill Franco because he's Jake's stepdad and everyone knows how much Jason loves Jake. Really? Was it in the memo because it's not on the screen.

4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I just 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣at the SLS thinking he can take over da bidnez. If he insists, maybe Wiley will be one of the casualties. Then we can stop hearing about him. 

IF Wiley and Peter die out of this, it will all be worth it. Bonus if baby "Lu" dies too.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Here's the question I always have - why does Sonny and Jason's organization not have a solid third-in-command, especially given they've been in this situation before?  I mean, what if Sonny is at the dentist and Jason is picking up Jake from school, is there really no one else to mind the store?

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

 

11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:
 

True, but as @Cheyanne11 mentioned, Laura is besties with Sonny and Jason. I get her disappointment that Martin isn't the choir boy she'd thought, but a little perspective is needed here, please. Sonny has done plenty to hurt her family in the past.

Laura went off on Sonny and Jason back when JJ's Lucky "died" in the fire. But a lot has happened over the years - most notably Laura 's daughter married Sonny's son and they share a grandson.  That's significant. Lulu is comatose from an explosion that happened just four months ago. Laura is hurting over that on a daily basis, so I think that her getting upset and wanting to back off from Martin upon learning he helped the guy get away who set the bomb, is understandable. 

8 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Line that makes me stabby:

Carly to Anna:  Jason believes in you.  You better not prove him wrong.

See, this is where I would have no problem is super spy Anna Freakin' Devane would have stood up and roundhouse kicked Carly right in the throat.  Shut your filthy mouth Carly Corinthos.  

Yes. I wondered how her hair would look if the ceiling caved in on her for that line, but I much prefer your suggestion!

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

"Gladys feels like she's owed." Sound familiar, Carls? 

Yup.  But of course, she doesn't see herself in Gladys. 

6 hours ago, nilyank said:

Ah, tomorrow, Carly and Peter have words with one another.

I guess LW is delighted to be in a scene with her boyfriend.  Let's go with the suggestion that the floor could open up and swallow them both. Yes, please and thank you.

5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She's so deeply stupid.

You're going to have to be more specific with regard to the GH women; you could mean Carly, Sam, Anna, Sasha, Josslyn ...

I personally thought Sam was deeply stupid today when she was surprised to see Dante wearing a suit to come to court. What did she think he was going to wear?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Here's the question I always have - why does Sonny and Jason's organization not have a solid third-in-command, especially given they've been in this situation before?  I mean, what if Sonny is at the dentist and Jason is picking up Jake from school, is there really no one else to mind the store?

Sonny always seems to have someone willing to be the new Jason when he’s MIA but they clearly don’t have a succession plan. Which is dumb because 50 year old Jason shouldn’t still be the foot soldier, they aren’t planning on ever leaving the mob but Sonny also doesn’t want his kids involved.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Carly to Anna:  Jason believes in you.  You better not prove him wrong.

And then reading her the litany of things she did wrong in protecting Peter.  As if this cow hasn't lied and connived for decades to protect Jason and Sonny.  Do fuck off, Carly.

So Valentin is being used to seduce--or at least get close to Gladys?  And what was with Carly's smug face when the plan was going to be told to him?  As if a. he can't handle it and b. he gives a fig what she thinks.

4 hours ago, lala2 said:

I think a stint in the mob could be what makes Michael a tad bit more interesting

I think there's a very high probability he could succeed at a meeting with the five families...by being so desperately dull he puts them all in a coma.

Oh, great, LW and LWB share scenes tomorrow.  Way to pander to LW more, show.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Oh Anna, you had the opportunity to poison Carly's tea and you didn't take it.

Taggert, I'm not sure Jordan has a bathroom, let alone a "spare room" in her microscopic apartment.  And Jordan, how could you work undercover all those years without having a poker face? 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

How is Carly even allowed to breathe the same air as Anna? I was amazed Anna didn’t bitch slap her. It was shocking even to see Carly at Anna’s house. I can’t recall a time when LW has been on that set. Anyway, from the writing it looks like Carly is allowed to say anything she wants to Anna & Anna just takes it. I was kind of embarrassed for Finola Hughes inthose scenes. FV & the writers just love them some Carly and LW.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

LW has become the new lead of the show. 

  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Hater said:

LW has become the new lead of the show. 

LW has been the lead female character since she first started playing Carly with only a few years down time when Carly was not actively involved in Sonny's lfie.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

LW has been the lead female character since she first started playing Carly with only a few years down time when Carly was not actively involved in Sonny's lfie.

I don’t mean of the females, she’s the lead of the show now. Forget Sonny. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ciarra said:

Taggert, I'm not sure Jordan has a bathroom, let alone a "spare room" in her microscopic apartment.  And Jordan, how could you work undercover all those years without having a poker face? 

Those eyebrows give her away every time.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I’m enjoying the Jason/ Britt interactions (which only proves that Britt makes everything better), but I think my favorite relationship right now is Laura/ Colonel Tad. More of this, please.

What if Sonny is so transformed by his new life that once he learns the truth, he renounces the mob, Carly, and everything else in his past. It could be the Jason story, but in reverse. As in, I would love to see Sonny stroll back into town wearing a reindeer sweater. Literally.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 12
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I personally thought Sam was deeply stupid today when she was surprised to see Dante wearing a suit to come to court. What did she think he was going to wear?

It's Sam noticing things about Dante, you know. It's kind of stupid, since yes, he was going to testify. 

If he had trimmed his hair or his sasquatch beard, then yeah, a comment about that would have gone down better than the one she made.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size