Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

It would be great if it came down to Valentin denying he was on the parapet, calling Lulu and Ava liars, until Charlotte finally gets the courage to tell what she saw, and then he cannot bring himself to contradict her. Slightly redeeming him as he loses everything.

He already redeemed himself when he sent Charlotte out of the room.  His first thought after the shock of Nicholas's entrance was for his daughter.  Lulu on the other hand couldn't be arsed to give the child even two seconds of thought, she was too busy making wild accusations on the basis of no evidence whatsoever.

This show just makes it impossible to root for Lulu at all, even when she is up against a louse like Valentin.  She's just a shrieking idiotic twit 100% of the time, there's nothing rootworthy about her at all.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

He already redeemed himself when he sent Charlotte out of the room.  His first thought after the shock of Nicholas's entrance was for his daughter.  Lulu on the other hand couldn't be arsed to give the child even two seconds of thought, she was too busy making wild accusations on the basis of no evidence whatsoever.

This show just makes it impossible to root for Lulu at all, even when she is up against a louse like Valentin.  She's just a shrieking idiotic twit 100% of the time, there's nothing rootworthy about her at all.

I never like ER in the role of LuLu. JMB was so much better and I believe her as a strong Spencer. Unfortunately, ER still looks like a kid and I’ve never taken her seriously as LuLu.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, yowsah1 said:

Bullshit. No evidence? I think if Ava wakes and tells everyone that Valentin just threw off a parapet, that counts as evidence (evidence in front of the Mayor and Police Commissioner). Also, Nik can also say that Valentin 100% attempted murdered him and stole his birthright. Lulu wasn't thinking how it would look in front of Charlotte because Lulu hadn't committed any crimes that night. Valentin was covering his ass because he is a violent, greedy criminal. 

I love how the smallest things "redeems" individuals completely heinous acts. No, it doesn't. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

Redeemed himself?  He hustled Charlotte out of the room when two people he tried to murder, one that same hour, interrupted his wedding.  He knew nothing flattering to himself was about to be said.  It was self preservation that made him immediately think to remove Charlotte from the room.  He may have been genuinely concerned about upsetting Charlotte.  But, as usual, his concern was more about not upsetting her with knowledge of what a criminal, murdering SOB he is.

Lulu absolutely has evidence that

1. Valentin was involved with her brother's apparent death
    • Ava told everyone what Valentin did before he bribed her to change her testimony
  2. his willingness to hold people hostage
    • kidnapping her and half her family
  3.  Valentin's ability to hide or withhold people from their family 
    • Hiding Charlotte from Lulu for 5 years.

The fact that in this instance, he was only responsible for shooting Nik but not his subsequent disappearance doesn't make Lulu's accusation baseless.  It has a basis in knowledge of Valentin and his actions.

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

He already redeemed himself when he sent Charlotte out of the room. 

Sending your daughter out of the room is all it takes to redeem yourself after years of misdeeds?  

• Love 8
14 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

The idea that Valentine redeemed himself by ushering Charlotte out of the room is laughable!! He shot Nikolas and pushed Ava off a balcony!! He likely didn't want Charlotte to learn of his many crimes. 

And wild accusations? Really?!? Did Valentin not hold Lulu hostage? Didn't he shoot her mother? Didn't he send her off with goons to be killed? Didn't he shoot her brother out of a window so he could steal Nikolas's inheritance? Why wouldn't she think he also held her brother hostage?!? Are you saying that's something Valentin WOULDN'T do?! Come on! It's like ppl want to sweep aside Valentin's crimes simply because he speaks French to his daughter!! 

Lulu has every reason to think what she does! If Valentin weren't such a POS, then maybe she'd be off base but he is! 

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, lala2 said:

It's like ppl want to sweep aside Valentin's crimes simply because he speaks French to his daughter!! 

Or it's like a governor who pardons a mob boss for tossing a bomb off the side of a boat (after his step son actually went to the trouble of locating and was just about to toss it overboard) that was placed on board by his top hitman. 

• Love 9
On 1/3/2020 at 5:50 PM, Pingaponga said:

How is it that Lulu is completely fine with Spencer living in the huge house with servants and horses and everything, but is upset that her daughter is living in such lavish circumstances? That wasn't just because she thinks Valentin is awful.

Spencer is her nephew, who grew up in extravagance with his father, her brother Nikolas. Spencer is a brat; whether Lulu  consciously acknowledges that could be debated.  Valentin and Charlotte replaced Nikolas in Spencer in Wydemere after Valentine "killed" Nikolas. Valentin makes it clear to Charlotte that Wyndemere is her real home and he and Nina are her parents whereas she's just visiting the hosue when she's with her mother and brother Rocco. Lulu lives a middle-class life with her son while her daughter gets to have the life of a spoiled princess and Valentine doesn't even pretend to respect Lulu. 

This reminds me of when Nikolas asked Elizabeth to move in to Wydemere, with Cam and Jake when she was pregnant with Aiden because they thought Aiden was his. Nikolas made a point to Liz that"our child" will see the difference between his mother and two older brothers' lifestyle, versus lifestyle with father and Spencer. She got offended when he said he could take care of things financially for all 3 of her children. He also arranged a lavish breakfast for the two of them and the three boys, and Elizabeth expressed discomfort because her kids were used to cereal. Nikolas did care about and respect Elizabeth, but he handled things poorly (partly due to residual jealousy of Lucky IMO). Whereas Valentin doesn't care about or respect Lulu and her son. He just tolerates their presence in his life because Charlotte genuinely loves her mom, and I guess also Rocco.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, ciarra said:

Lol how Nik's shirt was soaking, see-through wet in the first scene, then dry when Laura hugged him the second time.

Either he's super HOT or they have magic fast dry fabric!😉    Or there was a filming break...I kinda prefer the first.😊

(OK,I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this new Nicholas.)

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

The idea that Valentine redeemed himself by ushering Charlotte out of the room is laughable!! He shot Nikolas and pushed Ava off a balcony!! He likely didn't want Charlotte to learn of his many crimes. 

And even on the off chance that he did it solely for Charlotte's well-being, it hardly makes up for attempted murder.

• Love 8

I really hope that Nikolas' return doesn't mean we have to get NB back.  I detest the combination of acting and writing for Spencer.  If he was written better, I think NB would be fine, and if there was a more polished actor in the role I think the writing would be more tolerable.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Or it's like a governor who pardons a mob boss for tossing a bomb off the side of a boat (after his step son actually went to the trouble of locating and was just about to toss it overboard) that was placed on board by his top hitman. 

That was a ridiculous story written to keep MB on canvas.  But I fail to see what a BS story used by the writers to get Sonny off the hook has to do with people pointing out that fans appear to want to hand wave multiple murder attempts because people like James Patrick Stuart and/or think Valentin is sexy.

In anycase, If whisking your child out of a room in which your two attempted murder victims and their friends and family are about to confront you can "redeem" a character, I don't see why assisting to prevent a boat full of people blowing up might not also do that. 

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RachelKM said:

That was a ridiculous story written to keep MB on canvas.  But I fail to see what a BS story used by the writers to get Sonny off the hook

This is part of a fundamental problem that this show has keeping Sonny on as the lead character.  The Cassadines were introduced to the denizens (and fans therefrom) of PC as an out-of-the-world fantasy - an evil guy who could control the weather.  Sonny as a lead character means that the Cassadines are no longer an evil family - in an outrageous way (e.g., controlling the weather).   Valentin is a weak excuse of an 'evil' character who would best be put to use in a lounge as a barkeep and an occasional piano player.  The central problem of this show is  - Sonny Corinthos.  Even Franco - a serial killer and rapist is now hooked up with GH's medical star and no one blinks.  This Cassadine story should be WOW.  Instead, it is mere crumbs in order to placate the IDIOTS who steer by the constellation - Corinthos.  Alexis should be front and center of a Cassadine story - and not this guy who tosses off an occasional phrase in a mediocre french accent.

Edited by sunnyface
*Sonny*
  • Love 4

As a long-time watcher (entered the GH world in 1982), I am appalled by the direction the Franco character has taken and am more disappointed with that thread in the plot line than any other.  So, yes, I blink almost to the point where it looks like I had a stroke.

Admittedly, I'm still trying to absorb the relationships that were all jangled up when the two casts blended, so I'm more vested in the Cassedine story than I am in the guy with the floppy brown hair from the other show who keeps playing twins.  (It took me forever to figure out who Eva and Nina were/are and not to confuse the two).

5 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Oh my gosh that look Ava made when Nina said Valentin took a swab from her mother's corpse. Or when she agreed with Nikolas so vocally that Val losing everything was a happy ending. I love that character.

So did Laura just blubber over Boris? Or was there some very well deserved/justified anger at LYING and not letting her know that he was ALIVE?

In other words, what else happened? Any movement?

Valentin is Helena's son? What the fuckkkk??? If that's the truth (or the truth for now, until it's amended again as needed), then it makes a certain kind of sense, as I can't imagine the fabulous Helena wanting to take credit for the anathema that is Valentin. I'd cover that shit up, too.

But man, this makes me even more bummed that Alexis hasn't been involved in any of this stuff. It would have made her day to hear in person that Valentin isn't related to her at all (not that the show ever particularly mined their relationship, but still, Alexis would see it as a victory).

Laura reading Nikolas the riot act was a thing of beauty, and I was so glad to hear Kevin's firm backup to "let her finish." She's completely right to say that all the pain she and Spencer went through is now even more heartbreaking, since it could have been avoided all together.

Even though Nikolas and Ava's plan to marry feels abrupt, I'm going to assume they've been cooking this up off screen and aren't just winging it. It actually doesn't even matter to me, because I'm shamelessly LOVING every minute of this. It's easily the most fun I've had watching GH in ages.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Linny said:

Valentin is Helena's son? What the fuckkkk???

Say whuuuuut? So he's her child, but not Mikkos'? Or is he the youngest spawn of Helena and Mikkos?

1 minute ago, Linny said:

Laura reading Nikolas the riot act was a thing of beauty, and I was so glad to hear Kevin's firm backup to "let her finish." She's completely right to say that all the pain she and Spencer went through is now even more heartbreaking, since it could have been avoided all together.

Don't tease me. She REALLY laid into him?

2 minutes ago, Linny said:

Even though Nikolas and Ava's plan to marry feels abrupt, I'm going to assume they've been cooking this up off screen and aren't just winging it. It actually doesn't even matter to me, because I'm shamelessly LOVING every minute of this. It's easily the most fun I've had watching GH in ages.

This was probably Ava's price for the codicil.

• Love 3

Genie Francis really rocked it in her first scene with nuNikolas, other than that half-hearted, lamest slap in the history of GH.  I also liked Kevin stopping Lulu and saying let her speak.

Other than the weepy face, Valentin very strongly reminded me of Sonny today with showing zero remorse to the room of people, accusing Nina of being manipulated by Jax, Nikolas, and Leisl and stalking out in anger/self-pity. I guess he genuinely thinks Nikolas is lying about the whole "You're not Stavros' kid, you're Helena's" thing. Looks like the assault of Peter in the preview is Valentin trying to kidnap Charlotte and take off. Of course. I liked the cliffhanger that Ava and Nik are supposed to get married! Points to GF for her reactionary expression.

If Nina and Ava are supposed to be co-conspirators right now, why wasn't Nina furious that Nikolas tried to kill Ava that night? I guess I can fanwank that her tears are disappointment that Valentin is truly cold-blooded and can't stop lying, 

I cringed at the Dev-Joss kiss, my eyes my eyes. I am seriously wondering now if Dev is actually into Cam, or attracted to both of them.

Gotta love that Jasam and Carson weren't on today!!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Linny said:

Even though Nikolas and Ava's plan to marry feels abrupt, I'm going to assume they've been cooking this up off screen and aren't just winging it.

Didn't we just have a couple scenes where it was noted that Hayden and Nikolas are still legally married?  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I cringed at the Dev-Joss kiss, my eyes my eyes.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Didn't we just have a couple scenes where it was noted that Hayden and Nikolas are still legally married?  

Silly Cheyenne11! Looking for logic when you know this fakakta show continuously retcons its history on a daily/weekly basis!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Oh my gosh that look Ava made when Nina said Valentin took a swab from her mother's corps

Jax's face was pretty funny too, like he was about to gag!  haha

• LOL 1
31 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So did Laura just blubber over Boris? Or was there some very well deserved/justified anger at LYING and not letting her know that he was ALIVE?

You should definitely watch. GF showed the full range of Laura's shock, fury, and sadness/disappointment/despair over Nikolas.  It's also nice that someone remembered Alexis was mourning too since Nikolas has not said her name once. I wondered if Laura would slap him again when he said, "I won."

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I cringed at the Dev-Joss kiss, my eyes my eyes. I am seriously wondering now if Dev is actually into Cam, or attracted to both of them.

I've sort of wondered about that. Other than Joss being a pretty girl, I don't know what qualities she has that boys would find attractive. So just snap out of it, Cam.

I was surprised that Dev rejected her. 

The Laura/Nikolas scenes were really good and I really enjoyed the acting on both ends when she was reading him the riot act.

And how in the world did Nikolas and Ava come to the agreement to get married? Codicil for marriage?

I missed something. Mikkos is not Baby Wawa's pappy? And look at him about to kidnap his own daughter. Smart move, Wawa. Smart smart move.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I am seriously wondering now if Dev is actually into Cam, or attracted to both of them.

I'm wondering this, too. I thought the Cassadine stuff would be the only thing to hold my attention today, but I really am starting to wonder if Cam is the person Dev is into. I don't know how things are in Turkey, but I know there are foreign countries were you can be persecuted, even killed, for being gay and I'm wondering if that's possibly why Dev fled from Turkey. What would be even more interesting is if Cam isn't lying to Trina about not being into Joss and that he likes Dev, too and that's why he was freaking out that Dev is supposedly into Joss. No offense to the actress playing Joss but both the Oscar actor and Dev have more chemistry with Cameron. I don't trust this show to handle a storyline like this but at least it wouldn't be a predictable Joss/Cam/Dev triangle.

Great job there, commissioner. In the most lackadaisical way possible she admits Valentine may have committed a series of crimes and they need to bring him in for questioning and yet did nothing to stop the rich guy who's a flight-risk from fleeing the room.

Ugh, Valentine is such a pathetic loser. Him having the nerve to play the victim when he realized Nina knew all along what he did and set him up. Then turning on everyone else and acting like he's the only one with Nina's best interests at heart. He needs to be punched repeatedly.

I get why Lulu just wants to focus on Nik being alive, but I'm glad Laura read him the riot act. It was much deserved and GF was great! I'm so glad she mentioned Alexis, even though it's still so ridiculous she hasn't been involved in this for one minute. 

Of course, Ava made it a condition to giving him the codicil for Nik to get married. It's so Ava, but was still a nice twist. There's no way she'd let herself get nothing after all of this. Don't know how the show will explain Hayden and Nik's marriage (or if they even will,) They might just hand wave it and say Hayden signed divorce papers before she left.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Say whuuuuut? So he's her child, but not Mikkos'? Or is he the youngest spawn of Helena and Mikkos?

Helena's son but not Nikkos'.

Nik is trying to sell us that Mikkos was so afraid of Helena that he hid knowing that Valentin is not his son.

• Useful 1

I think the kid playing Cameron can absolutely carry such a neat plot line as being attracted to Dev and Dev's having left Turkey the way he did to avoid being outed.  I don't know if the Dev performer can but -- from what I've seen of the Cameron performer; he might be able to carry the tough scenes by himself.  (I also wondered after watching today's scenes.)  

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Ugh, Valentine is such a pathetic loser. Him having the nerve to play the victim when he realized Nina knew all along what he did and set him up. Then turning on everyone else and acting like he's the only one with Nina's best interests at heart. He needs to be punched repeatedly.

I can't find a gif for this, and there REALLY NEEDS TO BE ONE, but Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! all grizzly, cold cocking Valentin at the 2018 Nurses Ball, was a thing of BEAUTY.  Fast forward to the 4:02 mark.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Of course, Ava made it a condition to giving him the codicil for Nik to get married. It's so Ava, but was still a nice twist. There's no way she'd let herself get nothing after all of this. Don't know how the show will explain Hayden and Nik's marriage (or if they even will,) They might just hand wave it and say Hayden signed divorce papers before she left.

Wait, Nik has to marry Ava?

2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Wait, Nik has to marry Ava?

Yes. At the end of the episode Ava announced to Laura, Kevin, and Lulu that she and Nik were getting married that night. I think it's safe to assume that this was Ava's condition to giving Nik the codicil.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I would accept that (Hayden signing post-dated papers before she left).  No reason to leave that plot point hanging.

I'd also be into Dev being into Cam and how all involved would deal with that.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Genie Francis really rocked it in her first scene with nuNikolas, other than that half-hearted, lamest slap in the history of GH. 

She actually hit him? Good. Even if it was half-hearted, that makes me happy. I'll have to check these scenes out.

The only time I remember Laura slapping Lucky (when he quite viciously confronted her about the rape - I think it may have come after he said something about her having to be raped or kidnapped to feel special), it barely landed, too.

Inferior slapping aside, I've always thought Genie did a good job with anger, which is funny, since the popular perception of Laura isn't her being angry or having a temper.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I can't find a gif for this, and there REALLY NEEDS TO BE ONE, but Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! all grizzly, cold cocking Valentin at the 2018 Nurses Ball, was a thing of BEAUTY.  Fast forward to the 4:02 mark.

That is one of my favorite moments from the past 5 years or so.

GH is frustrating me so much right now. The Nik/Valentin storyline has sucked me in. I'm interested in where they will go with all of this (and heaven help me,  JPS's cry at the end of Nina laying into him reminded me of the iconic ugly cry of James Van Dee Been and I cracked up hard) and love that Ava, Jax, Laura, and Curtis are all part of it. Each of their parts in all of this had interested me either because I love the character, actor, writing, or some combination of the three. Well done, writers.

And then they decide to kill all momentum this show has going for it by showing any scene involving Dev. Hard pass. And while I don't really want Cam with Joss, I don't want him rejected by her yet again. I don't like Joss. Or Dev. And I really don't want them together. Or on my screen.

But I prefer them to anything involving Sonny, Carly, Jason, or Sam, so there's that.

And I do actually find myself liking Michael as long as he is in scenes with Sasha, Chase, and Willow. But then he starts saying the Quartermaines are worse than the Corinthii and I'm irritated again. 

I'm up and down and up and down withthis show.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

The only time I remember Laura slapping Lucky (when he quite viciously confronted her about the rape - I think it may have come after he said something about her having to be raped or kidnapped to feel special), it barely landed, too.

It didn't land, he grabbed her wrist.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

It didn't land, he grabbed her wrist.

Yeah? Maybe he did, I mostly remember him pulling his head back, but that she still managed to connect with his face, though without any real force. But I admit it's been a long time since I've rewatched that scene.

Ack! I always do this, it's sad how I'm still more engaged by the 90's GH than today. Anyway, I'm glad to hear Laura laid into Nikolas. Not that I'm eager for another Bechtel run, but I wonder how they're going to handle the reveal to Spencer. No way is Laura going to let Nikolas continue to keep his son in the dark, do we think that's all going to happen offscreen?

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 1

Laura's slap of Nik was clearly staged but the sound effect was very satisfying.

7 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Yes. At the end of the episode Ava announced to Laura, Kevin, and Lulu that she and Nik were getting married that night. I think it's safe to assume that this was Ava's condition to giving Nik the codicil.

Why Ava? Why?

Why would you want to marry someone who put you into a psychiatric hospital by gaslighting you?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2

Dear Mr. Grey,

It is highly unethical for you to defend a man for a crime to which you are a material witness if not an accomplice.

Signed,

The audience who SAW YOU TAKE AVA TO THE PARAPET TO MEET VAL

Did I hear Valentin correctly?  Did he say he never manipulated Nina? How exactly does he define "manipulation?"

Go Laura! Telling Nik about everything his SON went through over the last 3 years. So necessary.

18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why would you want to marry someone who put you into a psychiatric hospital by gaslighting you?

Revenge, natch.

Unrelated, I am really enjoying the new teen quad. They're cute and I love how supportive they are of one another.  Trina is also just a delight.  After today, I'm also curious if it is Cam Dev likes.

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Yeah? Maybe he did, I mostly remember him pulling his head back, but that she still managed to connect with his face, though without any real force. But I admit it's been a long time since I've rewatched that scene.

Yes, I was annoyed she didn't to slap him, heh.

15 minutes ago, RachelKM said:

Dear Mr. Grey,

It is highly unethical for you to defend a man for a crime to which you are a material witness if not an accomplice.

Signed,

The audience who SAW YOU TAKE AVA TO THE PARAPET TO MEET VAL

Did I hear Valentin correctly?  Did he say he never manipulated Nina? How exactly does he define "manipulation?"

Go Laura! Telling Nik about everything his SON went through over the last 3 years. So necessary.

Revenge, natch.

Unrelated, I am really enjoying the new teen quad. They're cute and I love how supportive they are of one another.  Trina is also just a delight.  After today, I'm also curious if it is Cam Dev likes.

Slimy as he appears to be, Grey may not have expected Valentine would actually attempt to murder Ava, considering how many people were there for the wedding.  

I was 1/2 paying attention to the Dev/Joss/Trina/Cameron scenes.   But I think a couple on anvils fell today:  Joss telling Trina that Dev was no receptive to the kiss and Trina telling Cameron that Dev doesn't talk to any girls but Joss.  So was all that Aiden handwringing just to throw us off about Cameron?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I guess I'm kind of surprised they decided to take back Valentin's "true" Cassadine blood.   The character was hyped so much and so feared and then FV delivered JPS and this whiny wimpy character.  

• Love 1

Question about CD who plays Michael - is that stammering/stuttering thing he does on purpose? It really annoys me, but if it is something he has in real life that is different. Even my closed captioning picks it up! 

Yes but he is Helena's son so gave Valentin a firm connection anyway.

Just now, seasons said:

Question about CD who plays Michael - is that stammering/stuttering thing he does on purpose? It really annoys me, but if it is something he has in real life that is different. Even my closed captioning picks it up! 

Was he near a baby in any of today's scenes?

(No, but I think that's just him stumbling on his lines.)

• LOL 1
27 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Joss telling Trina that Dev was no receptive to the kiss and Trina telling Cameron that Dev doesn't talk to any girls but Joss.  So was all that Aiden handwringing just to throw us off about Cameron?  

I'll sit at my table of one for this: Dev was trying to tell Joss something before she ran off. My thought was that he was going to say that he wouldn't respond to Joss because he was afraid of what Sonny might do.

Edited by rur
  • Love 3

I like the mature relationship of Laura & Kevin. He doesn’t placate her and lets her speak her peace till the cows come home. He wouldn’t dare speak for her. Genie Francis is amazing and deserves an Emmy for smack down of Nicolas. She is just fearless and I’m amazed I’ve been watching her since she was 17. I’m 55.  

• Love 10