Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

If they are going to make Dev evil, then it might have been a more effective story to reveal that Cyrus pulled him in. Dev really wanted to be involved with Sonny's mob, but Sonny said no. So it would make sense if Dev decided to go elsewhere to get his come up in that world. That could be a good soapy shocker.   

When the new detective was questioning Carly I almost got the feeling that maybe Nelle is in witness protection. Maybe she survived her fall and told the feds that the Coninthii Mob tried to kill her.  

I also loved bitchy drunken Alexis basically telling Sam to fuck off. 

• Love 13

I think my favorite part of the conversation between mean drunk Alexis and pathetic Sam was when Sam said that she would rather be at home with her kids, Danny and Scout.

Hah! As if.

I have a feeling that Nelle hooked up with Detection de Leon (that was his name) in the same way that she did with Chase.

I know if a crazy, psycho has tried to ruin my life and she supposedly died, I would try to make sure that I get to see the dead psycho to make sure that she is really dead.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

It might be unpopular, but I sort of like Brook Lynn and her not allowing her dad to guilt trip her and blame her for his poor life choices.  So does she not have any type of job?

The character as presented makes no sense at all. Initially she came in as Tracy 2.0, but that went out the window real fast. Tracy was crafty, cunning, and always had a game plan. BL? She has neither a pot nor a window, and if she can't sing, no discernible skills. All she does is alternately snark and glower at Papa Ned, and she doesn't even have a place of her own. As far as optics goes, the actress looks old enough to be Ned's wife instead of daughter. Good thing TIIC seem to be setting things up for a Valentin-BL pairing, I'll be able to FF through scenes even faster.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 3

I think I see where they're going with this Carly mess.  Sonny will have to *dee-vorce Carly so she can marry Jax so Jax can't testify against her for Nelle's murder.  This will upset Nina and make Sonny his usual rage-y self.

*( ™ Sonny Corinthos)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Wally Kurth is amazing looking. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I thought the final scene of Brooklyn and the wide shot of Ned behind her was filmed really well. NuBrooklyn is doing a good. She reminds me of a young (Lesley Ann Warren) which I’m sure many of the youngins wouldn’t recall but she’s very soapy and acts just Lynn Herring. I prefer 80’s Lynn Herring and not the annoying Lucy she plays now and yesterday. Nails on a chalkboard much. Yikes! 

Yay! No Sonny, Jason or Cyrus today. 

Also, was Nelle found in Pennsylvania or California? The show doesn’t mention it enough and I keep forgetting. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

It might be unpopular, but I sort of like Brook Lynn and her not allowing her dad to guilt trip her and blame her for his poor life choices.  So does she not have any type of job?

I liked that she called him on making it her fault he cheated on Olivia because BL erased the VM. Okay, Ned.

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:
6 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Also, was Nelle found in Pennsylvania or California?

Wasn’t it Montana?

I'm positive it was Pensicola.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2020 at 11:11 AM, lala2 said:

Dev doesn't bother me much at all. That's probably b/c I skipped his whole introduction to the show, and then he would disappear for long stretches of time. LOL!  Apparently, he gets a lot of outside work from GH, which is good for him! The actor is a cutie, IMO. As I see it, he's just there to round out the teen set, and that's fine w/me. I would hate to see them take him down a "dark" path so I hope that's not in the plans.  And not b/c I love the character; I just think that would be unnecessary. 

For me, Dev is spicing up this teen drama a bit w/his antics so he serves a purpose there. 

You can join me at the very small card table of Dev...tolerators. I don't mind him. The actor has room for improvement, but I find him more likable than the kid who played Oscar, so he's a modest upgrade.

When Diego -- Courtney's twentysomething foster child turned serial killer -- came up a few pages ago as a point of comparison for Dev, it made me like Dev even more. Diego was so bad in all of his phases, but I see the actor has stayed in the business and built up a lot of credits to the present day. Maybe he's improved.

I think they could help Ashton Arbab out by writing Dev with more depth and focus rather than always making him a foil, but this teen group does have pretty good chemistry. I just can't stand how Joss is always first among equals.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

If all of this Pennsylvania business was solely so that a different scene could happen involving Carly and Jax's secret, I will be super irritated. Instead of having a detective coming in from another jurisdiction, all they had to do was have a cop on the PCPD force who wasn't buying it, or even some lame detail that needed another interview. 

So far Diane, at least, as framed it as the big bad Pennsylvania detective wants a Corinthos scalp, any Corinthos scalp, so he's going after Carly. And of course, she is lying about what happened, even though, once again, she didn't actively push Nelle over the side of the cliff. Jax was a complete idiot to insist on this dumb coverup.

I don't have any sympathy for anyone here.

• Love 4

Shut up, Dante! You didn't come back to prop Michael and yet another couple that doesn't work at all. Please let this be the end of Willow and Michael. 

Chase is going to get himself almost killed by Cyrus's goons.

Show of hands those who were expecting BL and Valentin to kiss. She was almost tolerable today without that permanent sneer on her face.

So Michael gets to go from being CEO of ELQ to Aurora. Why can't Sam make a tinsy effort of being interested in her ex's business? Drew isn't around, she doesn't have to wear the skirts of oppression. Also, hair department, Kelly's hair was so gorgeous, what are you doing to her? I'm assuming that putting Michael at Aurora means that he will run into high strung Sacha and pick up her powder baggie when she drops it in front of him.

Yes, Sonny and Carly, Nelle can't be buried at the other end of the cemetery because your family is also buried there. Please, you're not big enough assholes already. You two have made a lot of people's lives miserable, maybe you should be buried under a bridge in unmarked graves too.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

I hope someone tells Michael to annul the marriage—he doesn't need a divorce. ETA: He thought of it! Also, I imagine they're getting a legal annulment, not a religious one, so no, Dante, that shouldn't take too long. Gah.

24 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yes, Sonny and Carly, Nelle can't be buried at the other end of the cemetery because your family is also buried there.

Also, they don't own the cemetery, so Nina doesn't need to get permission to have Nelle buried there. Ugh.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, they don't own the cemetery, so Nina doesn't need to get permission to have Nelle buried there. Ugh.

According to Sonny and Carly, they own the town, so that's cemetery included. Oh, noes! Morgan and Mike are buried there. The sense of entitlement. Nelle was a psycho, but so are Carly and Sonny, except they're the heroes of the show, so they're allowed to say stuff like this.

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

According to Sonny and Carly, they own the town, so that's cemetery included. Oh, noes! Morgan and Mike are buried there. The sense of entitlement. Nelle was a psycho, but so are Carly and Sonny, except they're the heroes of the show, so they're allowed to say stuff like this.

And Carly also had to throw in that Willow's baby is buried there too.  Seriously, do Carly and Sonny think they have approval over where people get to bury their loved ones?  Yes, they hated Nelle but Nina wants to do right by her memory, if only for Wiley's sake.  How is that a difficult concept to understand?

Brook Lynn and Valentin were an interesting surprise because I didn't hate them--their drinking together/flirting worked in that they both gave off "We're town pariah" vibes which amuses me greatly.  I like Dante but his propping Michael and Willow was damn annoying--I just want to see him start his mission to destroy Peter and I hope Chase helps him out because I like their cop partnership.

• Love 7

I swear, it's like GH goes out of its way to make Carly and Sonny as petty and unlikable as possible. Watching them get tore out of frame over Nelle's burial plot like they own the world was painful. Nina's absolutely right that someday it will matter to Wiley that his mother had a proper burial, but heaven forbid Carly and Sonny acknowledge that anyone other than a Corinthos matters or deserves decency. 

Much like Sam, after all this time I had forgotten about Aurora and Sam's stake in it. Unlike Sam, I have no interest in seeing Michael and his charisma-free business acumen take over the company. I miss Drew.

Brook Lynn and Valentin feel weird to me, and it's not because of the age difference. I think it's because the entirety of Valentin's run he's been single-mindedly obsessed with Nina (and Anna, though the circumstances with her are different) that it's strange to see him engage in drunken comfort sex with Brook Lynn. He does desperately need to expand his horizons beyond Nina and I guess Brook Lynn is as good an option as any. It'd actually be great if he hired her at ELQ in a capacity she could excell at and let her prove to Ned she doesn't need him riding her ass to get something done.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Linny said:

I have no interest in seeing Michael and his charisma-free business acumen take over the company.

I love how Sam thinks running ELQ is interchangeable with running Aurora. Though given that Lulu is a top investigative reporter, it does fit with the general direction of the company.

8 minutes ago, Linny said:

It'd actually be great if he hired her at ELQ in a capacity she could excel at

As usual, it's beyond annoying that Michael doesn't have to prove himself at all to be a CEO, yet BL is shown hapless at any office job. I mean, fine if that's not what she wants to do, but don't set her up to fail just to prove the point that she fails.

• Love 6

I think Nelle sucks but yeah that was ridiculous. Do they think there aren't other assholes in the cemetery? They should make part of their house a mausoleum then, it looks like one anyway.

• Love 7

I just want to chime in and agree w/everyone else about Carly's reaction to Nina burying Nelle. I was honestly disgusted! Who objects to someone being buried?! Who does that? That was sick! The girl is dead. She is out of your life. You can't even be gracious then? Who cares if she's buried near your relatives? You don't own the cemetery, Carly! The world does not revolve around you and your family! Ugh . . . that was a disgusting display! 

I didn't get to see the entire episode b/c I was also working, but I hate Michael. He is so weak and such a punk. I pity Wiley being raised by this loser. He clearly wants Willow but doesn't have the balls to tell her he likes her, thinks she might like him too, and would like to really try and make a relationship w/her work. He can't man up and just tell her what he feels?!!? This is a leading man?!?! I think not! Michael is  a little boy and will forever be in the little boy seat if you ask me. Seeing him tell Dante they didn't have to rush the annulment w/this sad, mopey face made me want to repeatedly punch him in the face! He is beyond annoying. 

ETA: And I can't believe he just fell into a new CEO position. Ugh . . . . . .

Edited by lala2
  • Love 11

I'm here for a Valentin/BL affair. It keeps him for Nina and her from Chase, and they're both manipulators.

Is Sam going to offer the Aurora job to Michael because Jason loves him and he's just the bestest CEO evah. I was hoping that she'd offer it to Alexis, who is jobless and lost Neil and hopeless right now.   Stop thinking that the Corinthii are god's gift and do something positive for her mother instead. Alexis has more administrative experience than Drew or Michael had when they became CEOs.

It can't be said enough, Carly is a bitch.

20 hours ago, TVbitch said:

If they are going to make Dev evil, then it might have been a more effective story to reveal that Cyrus pulled him in. Dev really wanted to be involved with Sonny's mob, but Sonny said no. So it would make sense if Dev decided to go elsewhere to get his come up in that world. That could be a good soapy shocker.

That would be a good, soapy story and like the old capers like the Chinese Quarter, not completely obvious. This Midsummer's Night Dream teen angst is boring.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:06 AM, ouinason said:

Sonny is already bilingual, he used to be shown speaking spanish every so often back in the day.  Dante probably knows italian....

Now, another reason that Anna's argument about changing DNA fails is that even if a marker like that could do so (which they don't) IF it happened, it would most likely have happened AFTER Peter's birth, because no matter which twin gave birth to him (It was Alex, duh) they were in their late teens when he was born and there was a lot more life led after that point for both sisters than before.

You have to actively speak the language, and it's been a long time since Sonny spoke Spanish and never Greek.

LIke Anna, I did a dive into Transgenerational epigenetic inheritance. Alex developing an RH marker and then passing it on to Peter would require reprogramming in both the primoridial germ cells and the zygote. Dream on, Anna.

• Love 4

I'm perfectly fine with BL and Valentin for 2 very important reasons. First, it keeps her away from Chase who deserves so much better. Second, it keeps Valentine away from Nina and he is so much better away from her.

Speaking of Chase, Josh had clearly managed to get his hair cut during this pandemic, why hasn't Chad? Aren't they buds? Josh needs to hook a brother up because that hair isn't doing CD/Michael and favors.

• Love 7

Carly's got some fucking nerve telling Nina to "get therapy" simply because she doesn't like that Nelle will be in the same cemetery as the empty coffin where Morgan's grave is and Mike.  That's just being a bitch for bitch's safe.  So friggin' entitled.

Sam refuses to sell Aurora because it's "Scout's inheritance" even though companies go belly up all the time and Jax would, I'm sure, have paid her above what it's worth and THAT would be Scout's inheritance.  But that would require a brain, which Sam doesn't seem to have.  And why so weird when Jax offered to help her find someone to run the company?  "I can handle that myself" said with that stink-face of hers.  All in the service of given Richie Rich a new job.  Ho.  And hum. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I liked that she called him on making it her fault he cheated on Olivia because BL erased the VM. Okay, Ned.

I'm positive it was Pensicola.

Well, Pennsylvania and Pensacola do sound similar. I wonder if it’ll be mentioned again for further clarification?!?!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

Random question, as I'm not a long time watcher, why is Mike's last name Corbin and Sonny's last name is Corinthos ? The post about Sonny not speaking Greek made me wonder. 

Mike anglicized his name at some point.

Mike changed his name to escape some loan sharks or something like that.  He was a terrible chronic gambler and had years and years of running from that kind of thing.  Sonny is Michael Corinthos Jr. since Mike changed his name after he ran out on his wife and kid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Sam refuses to sell Aurora because it's "Scout's inheritance" even though companies go belly up all the time and Jax would, I'm sure, have paid her above what it's worth and THAT would be Scout's inheritance.  But that would require a brain, which Sam doesn't seem to have.  And why so weird when Jax offered to help her find someone to run the company?  "I can handle that myself" said with that stink-face of hers.  All in the service of given Richie Rich a new job.  Ho.  And hum. 

Upon hearing that Aurora's in trouble, Sam says with just a tiny bit of emotion that it's Scout's inheritance, but, then immediately makes  it clear that she can't be arsed to actually involve herself in fixing the problem. Sound about par for the course. I'm sure she doesn't want to take time away from building on that wildly happy life with Jason and her children.

• LOL 5
36 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Mike changed his name to escape some loan sharks or something like that.  He was a terrible chronic gambler and had years and years of running from that kind of thing.  Sonny is Michael Corinthos Jr. since Mike changed his name after he ran out on his wife and kid.

Which is why it is stupid that Brandon's last name is Corbin. Mike made that name up. It was not a family name.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Which is why it stupid that Brandon's last name is Corbin. Mike make that name up. It was not a family name.

Thanks, guys. That was then going to be my next question. 😄

3 hours ago, Linny said:

Brook Lynn and Valentin feel weird to me, and it's not because of the age difference. I think it's because the entirety of Valentin's run he's been single-mindedly obsessed with Nina (and Anna, though the circumstances with her are different) that it's strange to see him engage in drunken comfort sex with Brook Lynn. He does desperately need to expand his horizons beyond Nina and I guess Brook Lynn is as good an option as any.

That Bleh-inspiring hook-up (which we all saw coming) just underscores how limited Port Charles' options are for single males. Other than Amy 2.0 and Christina (who we never see anymore) it's slim pickings for the fellas.

You know... maybe Corbin was a name from Mike's mother's side of the family?  I don't know.  It's been years and years since it was originally explained.  I'm going to say that the writers probably have no idea about any of this.

Sam couldn’t wait to run tattle to Sonny, yet Alexis’s BFF is right across the room and Sam doesn’t say a word to her. Then, she’s actually in a meeting with a very good friend of her mother’s, and again says zip. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Then, she’s actually in a meeting with a very good friend of her mother’s, and again says zip. 

When Sam said that she was going to meet Jax, I thought that she was going to tell him about Alexis and ask for his help since they were fake married once. But no, Sonny is the only one she can go to for advice. Addiction / BPAD, ...  what's the difference?

• Love 5

A whole lot of nothing over a woman that isn't going to stay dead.

It's not like Nelle is going to have an open casket funeral so that everyone could see that she is really dead. (Although at Sonny's fake funeral, he was in the casket, so I can see Nelle doing the same).

Rather than having a cemetry plot that no one is going to ever visit, Nina should have gotten Nelle cremated. With no identifying the body or having the audience see Nelle's so-called corpse,  by having her cremated, it would be harder for anyone to dig up the casket to see if her body was still there. 

Again not for nothing, but Sonny and Carly have forgotten that Morgan is not buried there. They buried a empty casket because they never found his body.

Jax knew how Carly would react so he should have warned Nina beforehand.

• Love 2

It’s nice to see DZ back. I always liked him because he was unsoapy in his look and style. It’s unfortunate he’s in the Sonny vortex but it is what it is. I could have done without his marriage counseling but I appreciate that he looks out for Michael. Carly was a bit too much about burial of Nelle. Let it go, Carly. Also, I’m so glad Pennsylvania wasn’t mentioned again. What? It was?! I from Pennsylvania. I have lived her for all my 55 years but I am sick to death hearing everyday like it’s some foreign country. Usually, it’s the Canadian boarder with that horrible draw bridge set that’s mentioned. Canada really must hate us. LOL!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why was Michael introducing Willow to Dante like they've never met? Willow was Charlotte's teacher and there was that whole story about Charlotte bullying Aiden and Valentin/Nina trying to get Willow fired. I haven't watched a full episode in a very long time but Dante was around back then, wasn't he? He knows Willow. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Why was Michael introducing Willow to Dante like they've never met? Willow was Charlotte's teacher and there was that whole story about Charlotte bullying Aiden and Valentin/Nina trying to get Willow fired. I haven't watched a full episode in a very long time but Dante was around back then, wasn't he? He knows Willow. 

No. Dante wasn't around while Willow was Chalotte's teacher.  Dante left in summer 2018 and Willow showed up that fall.  They were probably in town together at the same time when he came back briefly after that, but I doubt they connected.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I from Pennsylvania. I have lived her for all my 55 years but I am sick to death hearing everyday like it’s some foreign country. Usually, it’s the Canadian boarder with that horrible draw bridge set that’s mentioned. Canada really must hate us. LOL!!!!

I can think of two possible reasons why they're pushing the Pennsylvania angle right now: first because even though the show isn't acknowledging the Covid pandemic, the border between the US and Canada is closed now except for essential services and some of the audience know that; and second Canadian police really don't care about Sonny or taking down down one of his family members which is why Carly is doing her 'poor me' impression. Unless Sonny really is a drug lord after all.

• Love 2

I haven't watched last week's shows or this week's. And I know there's no point in me ranting and raving, but what else can I do?

FIRST, According to Mr. Detective Chase, who was telling all and sundry that Nelle's body, that was "positively identified" in Pennsylvania--where her body landed on some side of their River--was being sent back to Port Charles, NEW YORK.

So, Pennsylvania doesn't have jurisdiction, according to TV LAW, Suspension of Disbelief Division. Because in the REAL WORLD, this would be THEIR case, and not of the Keystone Port Charles Police, who only has one detective that does everything, apparently. And so this DEETECTIVE has no bidnez coming over to Corinthos Town to question the SheBeast.

It's all Plot!Anvil!Plot! for when Nelle finally shows up.

• Love 2

LOL that Brook Lynn comes out of the shower with that giant neck bandage.

I really want people to stop hectoring Nina about burying Nelle and all of that. Nina can spend her money and emotional energy any way she wants. It's her business, no one else's. Jax was a condescending ass. Ugh. 

I was hoping the MoC between Michael and Willow would really be a MoC, but of course those two dopes have to fall in love with each other. So boring, so predictable, so TFGH. It doesn't help that everyone is pushing them to stay together. Why do they care?

Sam, what if Scout doesn't want to run Aurora? What will you do then? Listlessly find someone else who does? Here's hoping Peter has engineered some sort of takeover before then.

Of course Michael is fine with Sam turning over her ELQ shares to Valentin because it involved Jason. Though at least he doesn't seem to be holding things against Skye, Lucy, etc.

Nina's dress color was great on her.

• Love 2

Today on Paraphrase Hospital.....

Brooklynn:  I'm so glad we had all the sex and somehow my giant neck bandaid didn't come off in the shower.  

Valentin: I'm still in love with Nina and someone else which I'm not at liberty to declare though most viewers will likely assume is Anna.  But since you're still naked, lets get it on some more before going to freak out Chase and NIna.  

Val/Brook:  We totally had all the sex last night

Chase/Nina:  Nuh uh

Valentin:  Jealous much

NIna:  Nuh uh

Nina:  Nelle's burial, Nelle's burial, Nelle's burial

Jax:  Uhm, I agree with Carly, obsessed much.  

Nina:  Do you wanna come to Nelle's burial

Chase:  Have you lost your mind woman.

Sam and Jax:  Even though you're only 12 and you have absolutely zero experience running a media company, we totally want you to run Aurora's digital side.

Michael:  I know nothing about online digital

Jax:  Noboby does and apparently Sam is too lazy to run it, and you have no storyline right now, and Scout doesn't come of age for another 20 years or whenever she gets SORASed so how about it

Michael; Mkay

Sam:  Sorry I effed you up at ELQ, but you know, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason

Michael: Mkay

Julian;  Would you rather have your brother alive or your money

Ava:  Think Ava, think, think, think,

Nik:  I pushed Ava and Franco together so they would cheat and I'd get the money

Liz;  This is brand new information that I had no knowledge of prior to this moment.  

Nik:  Ava and I had sexy times then passed notes in History class

Liz:  You should totatlly tell her how you feel, maybe after the Sadie Hawkins dance on Friday

Olivia:  You should apologize to Brook Lynn 

Ned:  Brook, I'm sorry

Brook Lynn : Yeah, Valentin and I discussed that last night after we had wild sex

Ned:  Mother effer

Edited by perkie1968
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course Michael is fine with Sam turning over her ELQ shares to Valentin because it involved Jason. Though at least he doesn't seem to be holding things against Skye, Lucy, etc.

Apparently she turned over Danny and Scout's shares instead of their voting proxies now.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Today on Paraphrase Hospital.....

Brooklynn:  I'm so glad we had all the sex and somehow my giant neck bandaid didn't come off in the shower.  

Valentin: I'm still in love with Nina and someone else which I'm not at liberty to declare though most viewers will likely assume is Anna.  But since you're still naked, lets get it on some more before going to freak out Chase and NIna.  

Val/Brook:  We totally had all the sex last night

Chase/Nina:  Nuh uh

Valentin:  Jealous much

NIna:  Nuh uh

Nina:  Nelle's burial, Nelle's burial, Nelle's burial

Jax:  Uhm, I agree with Carly, obsessed much.  

Nina:  Do you wanna come to Nelle's burial

Chase:  Have you lost your mind woman.

Sam and Jax:  Even though you're only 12 and you have absolutely zero experience running a media company, we totally want you to run Aurora's digital side.

Michael:  I know nothing about online digital

Jax:  Noboby does and apparently Sam is too lazy to run it, and you have no storyline right now, and Scout doesn't come of age for another 20 years or whenever she gets SORASed so how about it

Michael; Mkay

Sam:  Sorry I effed you up at ELQ, but you know, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason

Michael: Mkay

Julian;  Would you rather have your brother alive or your money

Ava:  Think Ava, think, think, think,

Nik:  I pushed Ava and Franco together so they would cheat and I'd get the money

Liz;  This is brand new information that I had no knowledge of prior to this moment.  

Nik:  Ava and I had sexy times then passed notes in History class

Liz:  You should totatlly tell her how you feel, maybe after the Sadie Hawkins dance on Friday

Olivia:  You should apologize to Brook Lynn 

Ned:  Brook, I'm sorry

Brook Lynn : Yeah, Valentin and I discussed that last night after we had wild sex

Ned:  Mother effer

Okay, first, this entire post was hilarious.  But, it reminded me of my own "WTH?" moment during today's show. Brook Lynn mentions talking to Valentin, Ned asks her about it, and she starts of all normal saying they ran into each other and started taking. All perfectly normal. Then she decides to add in that they spent the night together. WTH? Why would you just share that random, not-at-all pertinent bit of information with your dad? And it wasn't said in a way that showed she was goading Ned so either the actress screwed up her delivery or that was just the most ridiculous way to lead to a new storyline. I can see either option being the case.

Unrelated: Chase and Willow were the only mature couple on this show so of course the writers had to screw that up. If they don't have them get back together and keep her with Michael, I will be so annoyed. Understand I am well aware CD doesn't have the acting chops to pull it off, but it would be a great way to turn Michael "bad" by having Chase come clean to Willow, they get back together, and Michael tries everything he can to screw it up for them in soapy ways.

• Love 4