Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Joss is possessive of Cameron and is seeing him as a potential boyfriend.

If the show would actually embrace this, I might be interested: make it clear that Joss is territorial about Cam and just flat-out doesn't want to lose having him be into her, so she's decided "I'm gonna go for him" even if it's at the expense of my best friend, Trina.  Make her sneaky and shady--it's not like that's a steep hill to climb considering who her mother is.  But the show won't do that because they're married to the idea that Corinthii/Corinthii-adjacent must always win/be seen in the 'better' light. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If the show would actually embrace this, I might be interested: make it clear that Joss is territorial about Cam and just flat-out doesn't want to lose having him be into her, so she's decided "I'm gonna go for him" even if it's at the expense of my best friend, Trina.  Make her sneaky and shady--it's not like that's a steep hill to climb considering who her mother is.  But the show won't do that because they're married to the idea that Corinthii/Corinthii-adjacent must always win/be seen in the 'better' light. 

It’s strange because they never had that problem with Morgan but they insist on writing Michael and Josslyn as super bland and never knowingly doing anything wrong. 

• Love 6

Does Portia need to call Trina "baby" three times in one conversation?  Would a 16 year old appreciate being called "baby" by their mom?

"Pentonville Prison, We never close". 

Not only can Ava drop what she's doing, but she can get an evening visit with Ryan. 

Can we just agree that Trina=Betty, Joss=Veronica, Cameron=Archie, Dev=Jughead and skip this whole mess?

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I completely disagree. Dev's line implied that Cam wanted to kiss someone, and since Joss was there he went for her instead of Trina. Dev doesn't know a damn thing about Cam and Joss's history or recent conversations, and we know Joss certainly doesn't confide in him. He was not part of the dynamic when Cam and Trina were kidnapped, to have any idea of the complexities they have been and are experiencing. He was acting like some young underclassman who was mad that he saw a popular high school senior he's been friendly with kissing the girl he has a crush on.

Cam is not stringing anyone along - that implies "I'm not really into you at all/anymore but I'll let you think I'm invested because of X reasons." He just openly said to Dev he's confused, and isn't sure what he feels for either girl.

Yes. I believe she kissed Dev because she was open to moving on from Oscar and Trina told her that Dev liked her/she thought Dev was behaving as though he liked Joss. Dev stopped her, no explanation. Then recently, he tells Brando he likes a girl (the description is obviously Joss) but he blew it when she made a move.    Anyway, I find Joss being into Cam much more believable than her everrrr being into Dev. 

I would like to see the Trina-Cam-Joss triangle playout without interference from Dev. 

I disagree about the definition of stringing along. I think there can be feelings for both, but ultimately it's still stringing someone along because  either it's both girls are in a state of limbo where no one is happy, or one is chosen and the other is rejected. I get Cam is a self involved teen who prefers not to want either girl to hate him, so he doesn't want to make a decision right now but hey, in the end that's what happens when you don't make a decision over the long run. 

I don't think Cam has been honest/upfront about being confused to the girls themselves. He's kind of been pursuing both. I wouldn't have been surprised if Trina had been the one he kissed if she just happened to be there first instead of Joss. He keeps flaking on his feelings. Granted so do the girls, as does Dev. They are teens.

Dev is totally manipulating him though out of pettiness, I agree there. Dev was smart though, he played on Cam's need to be a people pleaser and laid in on the guilt about ruining a friendship. He knew how to get to him to get his way.

Edited by sppa125
  • Love 2

Here's my takeaway from yesterday's episode with the Mini-SheBeast. 

She jumped at the idea that Trina wasn't feeling well, so she could go home and then not have to worry about Trina "catching" her kissing Cam if that were to happen again. I mean, taking her into that room, her whole body language was like, stay here and away. Antsy about having to stay in the room with her; if you're not feeling well, TOTES go home!

Dev is such a mini-Mooby.

So, it was Brando's idea to go "undercover" to work for Cyrus? And where's all this loyalty and family nonsense coming from? He doesn't owe Mooby SHITE. On top of all that, Mooby clearly doesn't trust him, based on his last line to keep an eye on Brando. Unless Bernard was trying to show it was concern. Because if so, he failed.

Every single mob boss/Don I've ever seen has always, ALWAYS made sure he looked impressive. Even Vito, when he came to tell the mortician to clean Sonny up so his mother wouldn't have to see what Tataglia's goons had done to him, looked Sharp.

Mooby has been walking around like a schlep these past weeks, not shaving, not combing his hair, and just looking like a bum. It's like Bernard doesn't even want to bother with anything.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ffwbe said:

It’s strange because they never had that problem with Morgan but they insist on writing Michael and Josslyn as super bland and never knowingly doing anything wrong. 

At that point, they had enough Sonny offspring, stepchildren, and stolen children running around that they could spare one to play Fredo.

• LOL 6

Meh. Good to see Kim Delaney again but she needs a haircut and a deep condition.

Nurse Amy lost a lot of weight but they should have Brook Lynn or someone call her by name so everyone knows who the hell it is. And why is she singing? 

• Love 1

Kim Delaney is Jackie Templeton. She expressed proper skepticism for Lulu's efforts to make Cyrus a baddie. It is all circumstantial at the moment, Lulu, despite what your gut is telling you.

She saw Robert at the very end of the ep and it looked as if he was glad to see her and vice versa. Who wouldn't be delighted to see RF!S?

• Love 6

The unearned propping Michael gets is ridiculous.

When Carly thought she knew why Willow might be reluctant to adopt Wiley, I thought it would be because she still loved Chase, even after being too stupid to figure out his "affair" with Sasha was so obviously fake. Silly me. It's always about dumb Michael.

Edited by dubbel zout
extra bile
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

@Bringonthedrama is agreeing with @statsgirl’s post that Cam is in the middle of this triangle with two girls wanting him, as opposed to Mini-SheBeast being the object to be fought over by Cam and Dev.

Yes, that is what I meant, thanks. I think he has the acting chops to make a storyline compelling, to show layers to what he is feeling. He can make me believe he genuinely has feelings for both Joss and Trina. I just don't get that from the actors in the roles of Joss and especially Dev. 

I guess the combination of weak acting and bad writing for Dev just make him an unappealing character to me. He came on pleading for Sonny to vouch for him/take him in, then when Sonny and Carly decided he should go to high school w/Joss, his reaction was "no I'm too important/I've got skills, I should immediately be working for Sonny." Then he was in Sonny's wife's hotel, and tried to steal from Laura's purse when she stepped away to make a phone call...but Jason caught him. Now he's mad at and trying to manipulate Cam, who genuinely is a good guy, because Cam kissed Joss, who is essentially Dev's foster sister. Dev's upset because the pretty girl who lives in the same house with him, whom he's only known about a year, isn't into him? Boo hoo. He's only acting like he's Cam's friend.  He's not a good kid.

19 hours ago, sppa125 said:

I disagree about the definition of stringing along. I think there can be feelings for both, but ultimately it's still stringing someone along because  either it's both girls are in a state of limbo where no one is happy, or one is chosen and the other is rejected. I get Cam is a self involved teen who prefers not to want either girl to hate him, so he doesn't want to make a decision right now but hey, in the end that's what happens when you don't make a decision over the long run. 

I don't think Cam has been honest/upfront about being confused to the girls themselves. He's kind of been pursuing both. I wouldn't have been surprised if Trina had been the one he kissed if she just happened to be there first instead of Joss. He keeps flaking on his feelings. Granted so do the girls, as does Dev. They are teens.

Dev is totally manipulating him though out of pettiness, I agree there. Dev was smart though, he played on Cam's need to be a people pleaser and laid in on the guilt about ruining a friendship. He knew how to get to him to get his way.

I don't see both girls being in a state of limbo; the kiss with Joss just happened a few minutes ago, after they've had some not-purely-friends moments. He hasn't even processed it and it seems neither has Joss but her smile means she liked kissing him. Trina herself said to her mother she's confused about her feelings regarding Cam, and she figures he is also confused. She is saying this to her mom months after she and Cam agreed they're just friends. It seems like all three are confused/uncertain about what they want. I don't see either girl standing around thinking "I feel stuck because I think maybe he likes me but I see him flirting/going out on a date with my best friend." The closest was Joss feeling jealous/left out of a close bond when Trina told her that she and Cam kissed.

I think Dev partially succeeded by making Cam feel bad, but he didn't give in to Dev's demand that he friendzone both girls. He said he has to think about how to move forward.

58 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So is she Jackie Templeton?

Please tell me she didn't slobber over LooLoo.

Yes, she's Jackie.  You'll enjoy Robert's beaming smile as he and Jackie came face to face. She didn't slobber; Lulu did. She said that Lulu's pitch got her attention because that's her (Jackie's) area. I find it hard to believe that Lulu has ever read something written by a prominent/experienced reporter because that implies she's learned something about being a real reporter. 

I agree with @dubbel zout about the ridiculous propping of Michael. Willow seems to be trying hard to convince herself that she could fall in love with/be romantic with Michael someday since she's already in this, agreeing to adopt Wiley.  Willow, dear, you have so much to learn about how Carly functions.  You thought Shiloh was a manipulative, controlling liar?  Just wait....

Did Chase ever officially ID Nelle's body?

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5

Seriously? Show has to ruin Dr. Cousins?!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬 And that twat Obrecht is naturally using him for her own purposes.

Totally didn’t see that coming with that sugary fake ass cooing froM her end.😒😒😒

OF COURSE Ned cheated.🙄🙄🙄🙄

Awww! Jackie and Robert!!! Such sparkliness!!!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

GH wants to get its money's worth on that damn song. GAH.

Is it terrible that I enjoyed today's 1000th rendition of that tune? The song's such an earworm, can't help it xD.

Disappointed that Ned cheated on Olivia. Didn't Edward Q have some several affairs on Lila? I know one of them produced the Ward line of Q's. The past few months they've been trying so hard to play up Ned becoming the new Edward, so I guess they figured they'd make him cheat on his wife too.

Edited by teenj12
1 minute ago, teenj12 said:

Disappointed that Ned cheated on Olivia. Didn't Edward Q have some several affairs on Lila? I know one of them produced the Ward line on Q's.

And one of them produced Jimmy Lee.

• Love 2

I guessed that after talking to Amy and hearing her sing, that she's gonna use her as "her voice", since she might not be able to sing again. It occurred to me later that it will be a similar scenario as Man Landers. Amy used Nathan as the face for her work. But anyway IMO she can go away! She's so annoying and her singing did not impress me. Now all of a sudden she, Maxie,  and Brook were in the choir together? Puhlease! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, teenj12 said:

The past few months they've been trying so hard to play up Ned becoming the new Edward, so I guess they figured they'd make him cheat on his wife too.

Unlikely. More like Show trying to pair Olivia with SOMEONE ELSE. I’m not putting it out there because I’m against it.

Why else have him cheat for the flimsiest of reasons and after Brookieew told him she’d deleted Olivia’s voicemails?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I don't see both girls being in a state of limbo; the kiss with Joss just happened a few minutes ago, after they've had some not-purely-friends moments. He hasn't even processed it and it seems neither has Joss but her smile means she liked kissing him. Trina herself said to her mother she's confused about her feelings regarding Cam, and she figures he is also confused. She is saying this to her mom months after she and Cam agreed they're just friends. It seems like all three are confused/uncertain about what they want. I don't see either girl standing around thinking "I feel stuck because I think maybe he likes me but I see him flirting/going out on a date with my best friend." The closest was Joss feeling jealous/left out of a close bond when Trina told her that she and Cam kissed.

I think Dev partially succeeded by making Cam feel bad, but he didn't give in to Dev's demand that he friendzone both girls. He said he has to think about how to move forward.

Joss and Trina are confused and uncertain too, I agree. However, they don't know the full situation. They aren't the ones also kissing other guys without Cam knowing. If Cam is telling some third party he's torn while moving on with the girls, that isn't right. Joss and Trina aren't the ones being two faced (or three faced). Joss only found out about the Trina kiss because Trina told her now that I think about it. And Cam's line about thinking about moving forward sounds like he will just continue to stall and not deal with it. I hope I am wrong, but I am not liking Cam much anymore. There are seeds being planted he could end up like Ethan on Passions or Liam on B&B.

On 9/1/2020 at 8:32 PM, perkie1968 said:

I really want to know what Lindsay Morgan (that was her name right?) would have done with that scene.  She had good chemistry with NLG, right from the get go.  

That was the recast Kristina.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And that twat Obrecht is naturally using him for her own purposes.

Totally didn’t see that coming with that sugary fake ass cooing froM her end.😒😒😒

Of course. She's all for hurting/using innocent people as a means to an end, whether it's Robin with the torture, holding Elizabeth hostage in her house and shooting her, or using Dante as her "take down Peter/Heinrick" weapon.  I hope Robert and Dante take her down.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, sppa125 said:

Joss and Trina are confused and uncertain too, I agree. However, they don't know the full situation. They aren't the ones also kissing other guys without Cam knowing.

So Cam knows that Trina kissed Dev during a school dance? And that Dev and Joss kissed during the winter? I didn't realize those moments had been acknowledged.

• Love 2

I'm so torn.  Dr. O's desire to destroy LWB/FS is certainly an agenda I can behind, and she is right that Anna's desire to believe her "son" is a good person has compromised her.  Buuut her wails about being torn from Britt* et. al are super hypocritical given, you know, what she did to Robin.  But it's what makes her such a good villain, and I'm again glad she's been reset to this status.

I'm also amused that she seems to have taken a play from Faison's playbook, that she's used this WSB dope's blind love and affection for her to get him to do whatever she wants.  Thata girl.

Good debut for Kim Delaney/Jackie Templeton.  She didn't shade Lulu's journalism skills** up and down like I dreamed, but she did point out that reporters need, you know, actual facts in their stories.  And she didn't seem that impressed by her invoking the Spencer gut instinct.  And her hair looked pretty.  Looking forward to her with Robert tomorrow.

* Where did she disappear to?  Have we seen her since she first swanned into GH?

** I want to buy the person who hung up on Lulu a beer.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm so torn.  Dr. O's desire to destroy LWB/FS is certainly an agenda I can behind, and she is right that Anna's desire to believe her "son" is a good person has compromised her.  Buuut her wails about being torn from Britt* et. al are super hypocritical given, you know, what she did to Robin.  But it's what makes her such a good villain, and I'm again glad she's been reset to this status.

I don't mind that Liesel wants revenge for Peter's killing Nathan and setting her up to take the blame for his crimes but she can miss me with her blaming Anna for losing Britt, Maxie and Nina and now she doesn't have any love in her life.  Anna feels guilty for Peter's crappy life so she is bending over backwards to see the good in him--that is a long way from her being to blame for Britt, Maxie and Nina's turning their backs on the psycho doctor.  Perhaps it was Dr. O's own actions that caused this--I look forward to Dante's breaking free from his conditioning and stopping both doctors before their combined delusional insanity hurts innocent people.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Now all of a sudden [Amy], Maxie,  and Brook were in the choir together? Puhlease! 

Seriously. When did Maxie ever express an interest in singing? Also, when was BL ever at PCHS? I thought she grew up in Bensonhurst after Lois and Ned divorced.

11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

* Where did she disappear to?  Have we seen her since she first swanned into GH?

Per yesterday's preview, we should see Britt today talking to Jason (!) at GH. He makes some vague dumb threat about working with Cyrus. 

I'm torn that Liesl wants to go after Anna, but if that can make the scales fall from her eyes about her fake son, well, them's the breaks. Did not expect Dr. Cousins (heh; thanks for that, @GHScorpiosRule) to be such a fool for love, though. That kind of bums me out. I wish she were blackmailing him instead. That really feels more Obrecht to me.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

eriously. When did Maxie ever express an interest in singing?

Her father's a singer, so maybe that's why.

31 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

lso, when was BL ever at PCHS? I thought she grew up in Bensonhurst after Lois and Ned divorced.

And I feel like she was younger than Maxie back then.  And what a weird way to have to end a sentence talking about relative ages. But, anyway, when Ned married Chloe, BL was a little little kid (in 2000). Like 5 or 6.  And I feel like Maxie was 13 or so around that time.

I'm not torn. Anna's blindness at what Peter is has made the people around her that she loves completely vulnerable to him. Her daughter, her granddaughter, Maxie and her children. And now this moron is pregnant again. Honestly, screw Anna. The character is 100% unrecognizable because of her Peter-sized blind spot. She is the reason people around her trust Peter and brought him into their lives.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And I feel like she was younger than Maxie back then.  And what a weird way to have to end a sentence talking about relative ages. But, anyway, when Ned married Chloe, BL was a little little kid (in 2000). Like 5 or 6.  And I feel like Maxie was 13 or so around that time.

Sorased BL was in town as a teen back in 2004-2005. She was the same age as Maxie, Lucas, and Dillon back then so it makes sense but I don’t know how long she was still in high school

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

At the 2013 (50th anniversary) Nurses' Ball, Maxie didn't know that Frisco had been a singer. ("Dad sings???") So, if they were hoping we'd think that was her motivation for being in chorus, someone didn't bother to check the actual history before trying to retrofit someone with less show history into a new story.

AND, FWIW, I don't believe Maxie would have been in chorus without us knowing about it at the time.

Edited by rur
clarifying my thoughts and punctuation
  • Love 2

Jason: You fired all the good nurses and staff

Britt: Did you minor in  management consulting during your stent in murder school.  Did you pick up the finer points of human resources while burying bodies in the salt marshes.

Jason:  there are no salt marshed in Port Charles

Britt; It was a figure of speech.  I don't need you mansplaining euphimisms to me.  

I love Britt!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 14

Britt's eyebrows are in Uncle Leo (Seinfeld ref for those unaware) territory for me—too heavy and too dark. And as long as I'm criticizing looks, Olivia's highlights aren't flattering. They're too ashy for her; she needs warmer tones.

Whaddaya know? Amy learned from her dumb Ask Man Landers scheme. I am legit surprised. And yet she decides to repeat the mistake. I am not at all surprised. Sigh.

Sasha's whining about being alone would be more poignant if she hadn't been the one who deliberately ruined it. Also, way to jump to conclusions about Willow and Michael. Ugh, this story is so dumb. JUST TALK TO THEM.

Michael, you've been married for two seconds. If you want to end it, get an annulment, you nitwit. 

If Finn is Chase's father, it's gross that no one told Finn that. I don't care how sordid the situation is: Chase deserves to know who his parents are. 

"Water under the bridge"? I'll say, Jackie and Robert happened more than 30 years ago. 

Previews: It looks like tomorrow will be dominated by Mike's funeral. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I am calling it now,  when he was a young man or teenager, Finn slept with his stepmother, Jackie and Chase is Finn's son.  I am not sure if Finn knows that Chase is his son and not his brother.  

I thnk that's where we're headed which would piss me off. Finn and Chase have a good brother relationship and finding out that the are father/son via an affair would ruin that.  Which of course, means, that's where the writers are going with it.  

• Love 3

Aww, Chase's mommy calls him "Harry." How cute is that! I liked the chemistry between them, but the lightning in the scenes with Robert at the bar was all kinds of off for KD. Her skin looked a weird shade of silver. It reminded me of the Seinfeld "Two Face" episode. 

Epiphany trying to eavesdrop in on Jason and Britt's convo like no biggie then being all upset that Britt is being such a meanie makes total sense. 

I give zero fucks about Michael/Willow and their will they won't they. They are the blandest bland to ever bland. OMG! The drama! I just can't! So much drama! The only thing they ever talk about is Wylie because they have nothing else going on. Those are long days to stay married to someone you have nothing in common with. 

Die, Sasha, already. Let's just be done with it. You made your bed, now deal with it like you're an adult. And show, we know she's a cokehead. There's no need to show us her baggie of powder every time.

Amy learned something from Man Landers. Nope, she didn't.

Ned about to be mature and shock the world into confessing right then and there that he slept with Alexis. Nope, he didn't. Because why should anyone own up to their mistakes. 

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Jason: You fired all the good nurses and staff

Britt: Did you minor in  management consulting during your stent in murder school.  Did you pick up the finer points of human resources while burying bodies in the salt marshes.

Jason:  there are no salt marshed in Port Charles

Britt; It was a figure of speech.  I don't need you mansplaining euphimisms to me.  

I love Britt!!

Britt is my hero!

• Love 7

I wish the PCPD would start citing Jason for not wearing a helmet on his bike. It's NYS law. I know he's too cool for helmets, but it's so stupid and reckless. At least let him crash and have more than a three-hour coma and an owie on the side of his head. Though maybe the damage from the car crash with AJ did all the damage that could be done.

• Love 6

Jason: You swore you wanted to get out from under your father and not get involved in any of Faison's crimes.  So why would you turn around and work for Cyrus.

Britt:  I don't know Jason, how does a guy smart enough to get away with so many crimes, hop on a motorcycle without a helmet.  If you're planning on getting back on that death mobile, sign up to be an organ donor,.

Whoever was writing for Britt today was on fire.  Can we have that writer do something about Michael and Willow because ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
40 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Die, Sasha, already. Let's just be done with it. You made your bed, now deal with it like you're an adult. And show, we know she's a cokehead. There's no need to show us her baggie of powder every time.

The way I just CACKLED xDDDD.

Have to say I liked the battle of wits/sizing each other up between Jason and Britt, if only for Britt listing her various nicknames. So glad they remembered "Wicked Witch of the Westbourne", that was always my favorite lol.

Enjoyed the BL/Monica scenes, and why was Brooke's "did someone die?" SO ACCURATE for two Quartermaines sitting down together? Cuz... probably.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Jason: You swore you wanted to get out from under your father and not get involved in any of Faison's crimes.  So why would you turn around and work for Cyrus.

Britt:  I don't know Jason, how does a guy smart enough to get away with so many crimes, hop on a motorcycle without a helmet.  If you're planning on getting back on that death mobile, sign up to be an organ donor,.

Whoever was writing for Britt today was on fire.  Can we have that writer do something about Michael and Willow because ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  

Britt/Jason interaction was by far the best thing on the show, followed by the awkwardness of the Chases. I don't know what else to call them.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I was just saying on another board that Michael has no pizzazz. He has no energy. He has no personality. He is just so dreadfully boring to me. There is literally nothing going on w/him except this incredibly boring relationship w/Willow. She is pretty boring too, so there is nothing happening there either. I couldn't care less if they fall in love. There is no sexual or romantic chemistry/tension btw them. I hate SB's Jason, but when he wants, SB can really spark it up w/an actress. Chad can't seem to do that at all. If only one of them (Michael or Willow) were a bit more dynamic or energetic, it might work, but they are both equally bland. I don't know why the writers think this is a good pairing, and I know they have their fans as all couples do . . . . . I just don't see anything w/them. 

I'm also sick of the writers having lines that imply Michael gave two *beeps* that Sasha cheated on him. Umm . . he couldn't have cared less. He only cared b/c Willow was hurt in the process. He wasn't mad at Chase for betraying their friendship or taking advantage of his girlfriend. He was mad b/c Chase hurt Willow. He never chased after Sasha, confronted her, or acted like he cared at all. There is no way Sasha broke his heart! The idea that she did is a joke b/c Chad has not been playing it like Michael cares at all that Sasha is out of his life. But they have this poor girl doing crack b/c of Michael?!?!?!!! I'm disgusted. It's insulting. 

I agree w/those who think Finn slept w/his stepmother (would explain his OTT, irrational hatred of her), and that he's likely Chase's dad! Chase will be angry w/his dads, and he and Brook Lynn can bond over their "horrible" families. I honestly don't want Chase anywhere near Brat Lynn (love that name), but I will be happy to see him not pining over Willow anymore.  Chase trashed his relationship and refuses to tell the truth, so move on! Willow is not worth all this. She's a boring, obsessed girl in dire need of therapy. I want Chase to realize he dodged a bullet. 

I wish soaps would surprise us every once in a while and have Ned confess, or have the secret truly remain a secret! But w/Alexis boozing it up, she'll probably tell Olivia accidentally. 

• Love 7

In other news, I liked Jackie with Robert, with Anna, with Chase (and I love that she calls him by his actual name).  But stupid Dr. Michael Easton's derpy, gawp face was a no.

I was surprised that she's still married to Dr. Michael Easton and Chase's father.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I wish soaps would surprise us every once in a while and have Ned confess, or have the secret truly remain a secret! But w/Alexis boozing it up, she'll probably tell Olivia accidentally. 

We all know how it'll happen. Something related to the night they spent together will come up in conversation. Olivia, thinking one thing, will say that Ned told her all about it. Alexis, thinking something else of course, will then say something that spills the beans. 

So I agree, Lala2, it'd be nice to have the writers surprise us, instead of being pretty sure how things will play out ahead of time. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I was just saying on another board that Michael has no pizzazz. He has no energy. He has no personality. He is just so dreadfully boring to me.

It would be more accurate to say that Chad Duell doesn't exhibit ANY of those things. Because Garret did have energy; he sparked; he was a much better actor. But of course they needed Eeyore for the rape story line. I still think Garret could have done it, because he played vulnerable and scared on original recipe CSI--where irony of ironies, Constance Towers played his grandma.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3