Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Franco could teach art privately or in a school (cause if he can work with kids at GH then he passed some kind of check.... somehow) or could work with patients at Ferncliff, which he has done before.  There are also, other clinics and doctor's offices in PC or even a school nurse position that Liz could get.  The entirety of the medical care in town can't be GH and Mercy.  That's stupid.  Or even somewhere in the next town over.  

All of this is stupid

Edited by ouinason
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Sasha should be relieved to have escaped with her life. (So far!)

Seriously. You're literally taking your life into your hands when you date Michael. 

CD is such a non-chemistry magnet that it kind of cracks me up the show continues to sell Michael as some fantastic catch. He has inappropriate boundaries with his mother, his adoptive father is a mobster, and on the other side, his bio dad's family is a nest of vipers. Yes, that's definitely someone to get involved with.

14 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

He said he'd always been in love with Laura (really, I don't recall that when Dominique died in his arms!)

These are not mutually exclusive.

14 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

- Sasha is so unpleasant and stupid.  Even if Willow and Michael didn't ~forgive them, they are owed the real story about what Chase and her did.  I don't get her pathological insistence that they can never know.

Especially because it wasn't malicious, and it's not as if Sasha and Chase are together now. It's all so deeply dumb.

1 hour ago, Liddy52 said:

Yes, Liz could easily pick up shifts at Mercy. RNs are usually in high demand.

Also in the deeply dumb category: This part of the Cyrus/GH story. He's decreased hours for most of the nursing staff yet we've heard nothing about anyone taking their place. (Right?) Someone should make a snide comment about how the new staff doesn't know how GH works.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And how many times and to how many people did he say he was going to see her and wrap it up?

By the end of the episode I had to laugh at the stupidity of it.  On the phone, he told whoever, that he was coming right in.  But he made 8485 stops on his way to work.  Telling anyone that will listen that Nelle is dead, even though he himself had not done the ID yet.  And then he's stopping off for a bite to eat at the Rib, in order to be present for the Ned/Valentin fight.  I don't think he had actually gotten to work yet from that one phone call.  

14 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Joss saying she's glad "we all put that behind us" re Cam and Trina's kiss like it's ANY OF HER BUSINESS. 

Oh My God, how annoying.  That thing that you two had that had absolutely nothing to do with me, it's all good now.  What? Shut up Josslyn.  I'm not even sure if she was originally pissed that they kissed and she wasn't one of the kissees, because she has an interest in Cam or if she's suddenly interested in Cam only because the other two kissed.  

Also:

Cam:  I want to get a job after school, to help out with family finances

Josslyn (taking the silver spoon out of her mouth to say): What kind of job can you get that won't interfere with school?

Me:  UH, Walmart, McDonalds, any other fast food place, grocery store, mall store, pretty much anywhere that hires teens.  Shut up Joss.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Josslyn (taking the silver spoon out of her mouth to say): What kind of job can you get that won't interfere with school?

Me:  UH, Walmart, McDonalds, any other fast food place, grocery store, mall store, pretty much anywhere that hires teens.  Shut up Joss.  

The notion of a job is just so foreign to her she can't fathom that teenagers do it ALL THE TIME.  Honestly, the fact that the writers have decided this annoying, entitled Carly Jr. monster-in-training is worry of having storylines revolve around her is gross. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Dev went to Brando in a fake father/son moment and asked him how to win Joss' heart because he likes her and regrets pushing her away. I remember it as Trina only kissed him to make Joss jealous.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

These are not mutually exclusive.

Trina told Cam last year that she thought Dev was cute. She made comments indicating she liked Dev. She hung out with Dev and kissed him during the school dance at the Haunted Star, when Cam and Joss snuck off to drink and "forget their troubles." Joss did not see Trina kiss Dev. Trina told Cam that she let Dev know she was interested, and he rejected her.

Scott had moved on from Laura and fallen completely in love with Dominique. He was thinking of his young man self, who had his marriage to young love Laura cut short by Luke.  Scott and Laura each had gained a lot of life experience, and many years of not being apart of each other's lives, by the time he said that. They were no longer those very young versions of themselves.  Scott wanted to reclaim his life with 20-something Laura, which is not reality.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Oh My God, how annoying.  That thing that you two had that had absolutely nothing to do with me, it's all good now.  What? Shut up Josslyn.  I'm not even sure if she was originally pissed that they kissed and she wasn't one of the kissees, because she has an interest in Cam or if she's suddenly interested in Cam only because the other two kissed.  

Also:

I watched the scene and it seems like she's saying "the kiss between you was a one-time moment where you got closer to Trina and I was left out, when all four of us are supposed to be in the friendzone." A scene before that, when Trina and Joss were at Kelly's and talked about it, showed that Joss was really jealous at the idea that Cam and Trina had gotten closer and possibly developed romantic feelings for each other. Josslyn wanted Trina to tell her that kiss was a reaction to a moment and she didn't have feelings for Cam; Trina side-stepped the question. Now Joss is looking for Cam to reassure her that Trina is definitely just his friend, that he doesn't have feelings for her.  Joss definitely likes him.  They kissed, mutually, back when they were spending more time together at the time Oscar dumped her because he was sick and pulling away. Why she ever fell in love with boring, uncharismatic Oscar when Cam was right there in front of her is beyond my understanding. 

In Josslyn's silver spoon life, I doubt she has ever even been to Walmart or McDonalds, or had to go to the grocery store to think of those possibilities. She thinks of working as 9-5, like her Mom at the Metrocourt or Michael working at ELQ.  In Port Charles, whenever a teenager wants to work, they get a job at Kelly's as a server.

ETA: @GHScorpiosRule, did you watch the preview for Monday's show? Peter/Heinrick's bitchface reaction to Robert's return is hilarious.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Awwww, Cam working at Kelly's just like his mom did makes me a bit nostalgic. Therefore, it won't happen. And if he's thinking about working, I guess that means he finally completed his one million hours of community service for thinking about buying drugs.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Really enjoying the Alexis-Valentin dynamic, and it was really sweet (dare I say "brotherly") for him to attend the funeral with Alexis. At least before Neil's brother started with the BS. It's stupid they're pushing Alexis to relapse again, on top of being diagnosed with a disease. 

Also enjoyed Robert's conversation with Ethan, sad to say these were probably the latter's last scenes of his stint. If Olivia's dialogue was anything to go off of at the end, I'm sure they have it in mind to bring him back to play sometime later (probably when Holly turns back up/is rescued), and I will be waiting very patiently for it and for a Ethina reunion after all these years!

Edited by teenj12
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Awwww, Cam working at Kelly's just like his mom did makes me a bit nostalgic. Therefore, it won't happen.

Yes, I think if Elizabeth agreed to let Cam get a job, it would be at Kelly's.  I get that Lulu's comment to Elizabeth remembering the four of them as teenagers means that Joss, Cam, Trina and Dev are (according to the Show) supposed to be the current Emily, Lucky, Elizabeth, and Nikolas but that's not really accurate IMO. Emily was like Joss as far as being from a rich, well-known family, but she was not spoiled and entitled like Joss is. Cam fits as Lucky for several reasons. Trina has some of the teenage characteristics of Elizabeth such as interest in art and surviving a traumatic experience with a guy friend she likes helping her move on from it, but Dev is no Nikolas (as played by TC). The only commonality is that both grew up in foreign countries and came to the U.S. as teenagers. Dev is mostly just there for Sonny's ego, to be of use to Sonny's criminal organization at some later date.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, teenj12 said:

It's stupid they're pushing Alexis to relapse again, on top of being diagnosed with a disease. 

I don't have a problem with Alexis's sobriety being shaky right now (though osteoporosis is not usually a death sentence, Show), but I absolutely HATE that she's going to relapse. Wimmins be weak, as usual. It's insulting. 

37 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Dev is mostly just there for Sonny's ego

Dev is mostly just there to give me a rage blackout. Heh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

In Josslyn's silver spoon life, I doubt she has ever even been to Walmart or McDonalds

"What's a Walmart?  Do they sell walls there?" - Paris Hilton, The Simple Life

Yeah, Joss-with-the-Driver-and-Black-Amex really has no clue how the real world works.  She even pooh-pooh'ed Cam's college concerns. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Shut up Josslyn.  I'm not even sure if she was originally pissed that they kissed and she wasn't one of the kissees, because she has an interest in Cam or if she's suddenly interested in Cam only because the other two kissed.  

Being interested in Cam because he kissed Trina would be further proof that she is truly Carly's daughter. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't have a problem with Alexis's sobriety being shaky right now (though osteoporosis is not usually a death sentence, Show), but I absolutely HATE that she's going to relapse. Wimmins be weak, as usual. It's insulting. 

I’m torn about it. I didn’t like that made Alexis an alcoholic when the SL happened but I do like that they have shown her as someone who continues to struggle with it and has relapsed a couple times. It’s much more realistic than how the show normally treats addiction issues which is just for the Emmy reel that they promptly forget about. Case in point Finn. But since they normally do that, it makes the characters who struggle look worse. 

• Love 1

Shut up, Ethan. Robert never poached, so Show can just STOP IT, with Robert willing to be the other man who Olivia cheats with

if Ned and Alexis have sex because Ned is SO SUDDENLY insecure and STOOPID that he thinks Olivia has cheated on him with Robert

because PLOT!

I would rather see Robert with

Kim’s Jackie Templeton, if indeed she will be playing Jackie

than Oliviaaaa. First choice is Holly, of course.

3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

ETA: @GHScorpiosRule, did you watch the preview for Monday's show? Peter/Heinrick's bitchface reaction to Robert's return is hilarious.

I did!😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

It's ridiculous that Joss has never heard of a part time job. Didn't Kiki work at the coffee shop a few years ago?  Kristina wanted to work there but ended up working part-time for Julian instead. Joss must be truly stopid if she can't make the leap.

4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Trina told Cam that she let Dev know she was interested, and he rejected her.

Because he was interested in Joss.  Dev make it pretty clear when he was first on.

23 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Holly continuing to run cons is a retcon of the worst order that Guzasshole put in place during the Monkey Virus story/Robert's return in 2006. After, no, even before she and Robert married, Holly had reformed her con game days.

The last time we saw Holly, she was running the con of Ethan being Robert's son. That's what comes to mind first.

But I admit, I never liked Holly and always thought that Robert deserved better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Shut up, Ethan. Robert never poached, so Show can just STOP IT, with Robert willing to be the other man who Olivia cheats with

Ethan can't really be taken seriously; he's re-writing history with the little knowledge he has of Robert as well as Holly.  He said something about Holly being an "unconventional" mother. Ummm, Ethan, do you recall during your time in Port Charles that you said your adoptive parents, whom you loved, raised you? Ethan did not meet birth mother Holly until he was, what in his mid-20s? There was no mothering/parenting happening in whatever relationship he established with her. Ethan's comments about wanting Holly as a partner in cons or vice versa, and his con-man ways being his reason to not come back to Port Charles comes off to me as immature bragging/exaggeration so the love of Holly's life will think he's 'cool." He wants Robert and Olivia to think he's taking after Luke, and Holly.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Ethan's comments about wanting Holly as a partner in cons or vice versa, and his con-man ways being his reason to not come back to Port Charles comes off to me as immature bragging/exaggeration so the love of Holly's life will think he's 'cool." He wants Robert and Olivia to think he's taking after Luke, and Holly.

Agree! And he can also STFU about how Holly “loved” Robert “in her own way” as if she wasn’t capable of an unselfish love. He knows NOTHING about how much Robert and Holly were in love and how much they loved each other.

Back in the day, they were the Nick and Nora of Port Charles.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes, I think if Elizabeth agreed to let Cam get a job, it would be at Kelly's.  I get that Lulu's comment to Elizabeth remembering the four of them as teenagers means that Joss, Cam, Trina and Dev are (according to the Show) supposed to be the current Emily, Lucky, Elizabeth, and Nikolas but that's not really accurate IMO. Emily was like Joss as far as being from a rich, well-known family, but she was not spoiled and entitled like Joss is. Cam fits as Lucky for several reasons. Trina has some of the teenage characteristics of Elizabeth such as interest in art and surviving a traumatic experience with a guy friend she likes helping her move on from it, but Dev is no Nikolas (as played by TC). The only commonality is that both grew up in foreign countries and came to the U.S. as teenagers. Dev is mostly just there for Sonny's ego, to be of use to Sonny's criminal organization at some later date.

I was actually thinking Dev as more of a Zander, especially when him and Joss was contemplating getting passports to Canada. It reminded me of Zem. Minus, you know the writing and acting talent. Trina to me originally was more Gia-like, with the straight to the point attitude.

• Love 2
On 9/25/2020 at 1:41 PM, TeeVee329 said:

We did hear a few years ago that Scotty (and Lucy) both lost a big chunk of money investing with Rebecca Budig's presumed financier father, though it was mentioned that was Serena's money was safe.

And yes, for my own mental health, I have to imagine Serena has zero interest in Franco, that when Scotty mentions him, all she hears is that sound the adults make in "Peanuts" cartoons.  I mean, Serena's already busy bailing her wild child sister Christina out of messes! #showinmyhead

I wish the show would have invested n Serena and Christina as adults on this show. But of course they rather focus on Sasha and Willow....

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Forever8 said:

I wish the show would have invested n Serena and Christina as adults on this show. But of course they rather focus on Sasha and Willow....

Seriously.  I maybe could have understood it when Scotty, Lucy, and Kevin were off-canvas, but they've all been back for years now.  And I maybe could understand leaving out Christina because she's from another show, even though 1) if we can retcon in Corinthii like Brando, we could sneak in this child for Scotty/Lucy/Kevin and 2) it really wouldn't be that hard to explain (she was adopted by Lucy and Scotty, Kevin was her stepdad for a long time, the end).  But there's really no reason they couldn't have given Serena a try.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ouinason said:

Dev is the Juan or the Zander of the situation.  The guy that got crammed into the quad to fill a void.

Except Zander was played by an actor with actual talent. And I STILL love that Chad Brannon used his skills, as the bus ran over Zander for the sickly puke that was Num, and got an Emmy out of it. Before they became Cracker Jack prizes.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Speaking of characters the show should be investing in for its future, just a quick reminder that we haven't seen Lucas (who?) since March 11th.

Meanwhile, we’ve had significant Wiley drama, along with ER visits by Jason and Alexis which were handled by GP-turned head of Internal Medicine Portia. Not to mention Cyrus’ staff disruption and his mother’s firing. 

• Love 5
On 9/25/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ambrosefolly said:

Nelle's "dead", there's no reason to keep dumping on Julian, show.

I am running about a week behind on the show and the posts, so I apologize if this has been covered,  but didn't Nelle have some stock in ELQ that she was fighting to keep?  (I remember her big entrance during a family board meeting, but my details could be off).  But, in any case, wouldn't that ELQ stock now belong to Julian, as her widower?

On 9/25/2020 at 1:10 PM, ouinason said:

Scott has spent the entirety of the last 30 years scheming for cash, except when he was hiding out in BFE to protect Serena from other people trying to scheme for her cash.  I don't think Scott would want to ask his daughter for money, he'd rather scam, blackmail and steal from others.  That's just who he is really.

what happened to all of Dominique's ,money?

5 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

I am running about a week behind on the show and the posts, so I apologize if this has been covered,  but didn't Nelle have some stock in ELQ that she was fighting to keep? 

She sold them to Valentin. That's how she got money, and it helped Valentin take over ELQ.

Ugh, Ned, shut up and go home. Stop infantilizing Alexis. She can hang out with whomever she chooses.

I had to LOL at Olivia wearing that dress for so long. She looks great in it, but did she not have a suitcase with clothes she could change into?

I wish Jax would throw Sonny out of his (Jax's) house when Sonny acts like a jackass. The constant digs are tiresome, juvenile, and dumb. Which I know describes Sonny, but it doesn't make it any better to watch.

• Love 7

Big fat UGH to Ned's behavior with Alexis today. Being drunk and insecure about his standing with Olivia is no excuse for him hitting on Alexis so heavily. And I guess we're supposed to think he was too drunk to notice Alexis was also drinking. Those scenes were sloppy and uncomfortable all around.

Sonny said "thank you" to Jax. In 2020, this is another harbinger of the apocalypse, right?

Dante is going after Peter and Liesl is the one pulling the strings, PLUS Ryan Chamberlain is in sole possession of Nelle's bombshell revelation--GH, why you been holding out on all the good stuff for so long??? This is the soapy fun we needed instead of 5 zillion hours of Wiley drama and waiting for Mike to die!! 

• Love 11

Holy crap, I was not expecting Liesl to be behind the recruitment of Dante.  Love it!!  

Also, loved that after everything Julian did to get the letter, mugging Martin, stealing the briefcase, having Cyrus provide a fake alibi to Chase, turns out the letter in the briefcase wasn't the original and that Nelle was playing him, even in death.  And i"m intrigued at the fact that she had the original letter sent to Ryan.  

Sonny can shut it.  

Does Ned know that Alexis is an alcoholic?  Why is he sitting around getting drunk with her?  Also, did Alexis stop the kiss or did it turn into a Covid kiss, I couldn't tell. 

• Love 6

Not that I'm not glad to see Leisl back on screen, but WTF? Did she stage a coup at the WSB to be the one calling the shots now? I guess that's a story waiting to be told. But let her nail that chipmunk to the wall. Peter is not fit to shine her shoes. And STFU Lulu, with your defense of your sociopath boss. 

And how in the world did Nelle's letter get mailed out? I like that the person Nelle trusts the most is Ryan. How very Nelle of her!

Take your drunken ass home, Ned. Alexis doesn't need to be defended or protected. But it's good that you were a couple of inches from her face and couldn't even smell the booze on her breath. No, it wasn't your own breath you were smelling.

Chase's interaction with Cyrus was spot on.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 5

LOL at the smiley faces Nelle drew on the envelope to Ryan.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Not that I'm not glad to see Leisl back on screen, but WTF? Did she stage a coup at the WSB to be the one calling the shots now? I guess that's a story waiting to be told. But let her nail that chipmunk to the wall. Peter is not fit to shine her shoes.

I don't care how Leisl got to call the shots here. I just want her to crush Peter and get rid of him once and for all. Bonus points that Lulu gets shown up, too.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, MarciNJ said:

what happened to all of Dominique's ,money?

After the Katherine Bell fiasco, Scotty put the bulk of it in a trust for Serena, which she would begin receiving in increments at 21. While a minor, her legal guardian would be able to access that money so long as it was used for Serena's welfare. This lead to a story on Port Charles where Dominique's evil uncle showed up and tried to make seem Scotty seem unfit, so he could take custody and get his hands on the money.

Serena's about 30 now, so presumably she has full access to and control over her fortune.

I kept thinking that if Ned  had just shut up and let Valentin stay with Alexis, she wouldn't have been drinking.

Both Olivia and Robert are still on the clothes that they were wearing more than a day ago. Ewww. Their suitcases were on the WSB plane, why not freshen up and change?

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't care how Leisl got to call the shots here. I just want her to crush Peter and get rid of him once and for all. Bonus points that Lulu gets shown up, too.

As Robert said, how can a child of Luke Spencer be behaving the way she is.

I still don't understand why it's so hard for Lulu to find someone to give her information on Cyrus. It's like she has no contacts at all.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I still don't understand why it's so hard for Lulu to find someone to give her information on Cyrus. It's like she has no contacts at all.

The third-graders who helped her bust open the cafeteria scandal aren't going to be good sources for a drug lord. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Leisl! Yaz queen! Get him! Peter hath no idea who he is dealing with! But why did they brainwash Dante some more? They didn't need to and now she will get in trouble for that.   

Um, yeah, Julian is gonna throw Martin's briefcase in the trash outside Charlie's. 😉 

Did Nelle just mail that letter to Ryan, or is the post office having a hard time in Port Chuck, too? 

• Love 3

Okay, wait. I’m confused. Did Robert end up pulling strings so that Obrecht wasn’t carted off to prison? Or was she carted off to the WSB and then set a coup so that now she’s in charge? Where’s Frisco? Ohhhhh, wait. PLOT!

But, whatever. As long as as Heinrik’s taken DOWN! 

But I HATE that Dante is still so vulnerable and susceptible to brain washing that he’s not even agreeing to do this off the books, but is being used as a pawn.

Oh SHUT UP, LOOLOO! I 😂😂😂 at Robert’s disgust at how a daughter of Luke Spencer could defend someone like Heinrik.

Oh, so now Olivia’s marriage is over? Just STOP IT, Show. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Man, but Mooby looks like he’s ready for the nursing home. I’m also 🙄🙄🙄 at all the praise over what a great guy Mike was. No, no he wasn’t. Most of his life he was a loser. While he had a period where he wasn’t gambling away his earnings, he didn’t do anything that is a cause for EVERYONE just genuflecting at Moody’s feet over his death. He wasn’t anyone important, nor a pillar of the community.

And Mooby still has to posture and try to bully Jax-in his OWN HOME-to do his bidding as if Jax is one of his minions.🤬🤬🤬

• Love 3

Dr. O, hey girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now THIS is where Liesl belongs, not being chummy with Franco, not running lame schemes against Dr. Michael Easton, but popping up in the episode cliffhanger pulling evil strings in foreign locations and swearing revenge on her enemies while sporting bouncy hair.

I do not know why, however, they had her speak and then did the DUN! reveal of her.  Her voice is...kinda recognizable.

ETA...oooh, I kinda hope this means Dr. O/Britt scenes are coming.  Dr. O smacking the spit out of Britt for taking LWB/FS's side over hers would be delicious.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Does Ned know that Alexis is an alcoholic?  Why is he sitting around getting drunk with her?  Also, did Alexis stop the kiss or did it turn into a Covid kiss, I couldn't tell. 

I’m pretty sure they kissed just going by the dialogue they had afterwards. If she pushed him away, there probably would have been some reference to it. Instead she was still flirting with him and he was staring her down. 

• Useful 2
55 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I do not know why, however, they had her speak and then did the DUN! reveal of her.  Her voice is...kinda recognizable.

Yeah, that was disappointing, like when Nelle showed up to the teacher's conference (or wherever) in that hilariously huge black hat and they had her speak before she lifted the veil. Way to kill the reveal, Show.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

As Robert said, how can a child of Luke Spencer be behaving the way she is.

Yeah, I know by the time Luke left town he wasn't the Luke Spencer of days of yore, however, point still stands: no child with his DNA should ever be such a naive simpleton.  Cupcake for brains, apparently.

I did get a chuckle out of Nelle's "PSYCH!" letter to Julian.  It was very Nelle.

Loved that Leisl is out for Peter's blood.  Drag him, Dr. O!

• Love 11

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m having a disagreement with a friend.  Ned and Alexis did hook within the last decade right?  Which left Julian and Olivia out in the cold to console each other and then came Leo?  My friend was acting like their flirting today was their first time since they split.

I remember Julian and Olivia hooking up on a drunken New Year's Eve. But I don't remember Alexis hooking up with Ned.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Yeah, that was disappointing, like when Nelle showed up to the teacher's conference (or wherever) in that hilariously huge black hat and they had her speak before she lifted the veil. Way to kill the reveal, Show.

It was Shiloh's memorial, arranged by his unknown widow.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m having a disagreement with a friend.  Ned and Alexis did hook within the last decade right?  Which left Julian and Olivia out in the cold to console each other and then came Leo?  My friend was acting like their flirting today was their first time since they split.

I recall Ned and Alexis briefly dating a few years ago, that Alexis was trying to break her pattern with bad boys and avoid her attraction to Julian with Ned.  Which, yes, led to Julian and Olivia spwaning Leo after a NYE ONS.