Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Lois returns. Fun time with Olivia.  Will Eddie remember who she is, and who he is?

I watched the rerun for about seven minutes (when I realized how many of my rage-blackout stories were happening at the time), and there was a scene where Ned was putting a tie on Leo and Olivia was sniping about whether Ned would make to [the event] or get held up by ELQ business. Ugh, she was such a nag about that.

I think it's gross she's falling in love with Eddie because he's "creative," but if it spares me her whining about ELQ, I guess it's better?

• Useful 1
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I watched the rerun for about seven minutes (when I realized how many of my rage-blackout stories were happening at the time), and there was a scene where Ned was putting a tie on Leo and Olivia was sniping about whether Ned would make to [the event] or get held up by ELQ business. Ugh, she was such a nag about that.

I think it's gross she's falling in love with Eddie because he's "creative," but if it spares me her whining about ELQ, I guess it's better?

That’s why I don’t find it heartwarming, especially given the fact that they’ve alluded to her maybe not wanting Ned to come back. Eddie conveniently doesn’t have the qualities that she didn’t like about Ned. It further cements her as a discount Lois. The reason they failed was she loved Eddie Maine and not Ned. She couldn’t deal with his place in ELQ or the family either. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

When todays episode started with Carly and Joss at the salon, all I could think was ‘yeah Carly, life is just sooooo stressful for you that you really needed a spa day’ 🙄🙄🙄. Then I saw that it was a repeat and couldn’t figure out why. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to see Lois. I hope Eddie remembers her and sweeps her off her feet into a big kiss. RIGHT IN FRONT OF OLIVIA!.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, susannah said:
On 10/9/2023 at 8:01 AM, ffwbe said:

They have said it’s not just the recent stuff. Molly has a lifetime of resentment towards Kristina because she got all of the attention their entire lives and was the perpetual screw up while she was ignored and expected to be the responsible, together younger sibling.

I get that, but it still makes no logical sense that even that resentment would suddenly cause Molly to explode with hatred for Kristina's very existence, and everyone just thinks it's all good. IMO it still is in the land of unhingedness.

Not logical, but I have personal experience where something similar happened. One of my siblings (who I previously had - I thought - a good relationship with) developed an unreasonable (to me) resentment towards me for issues that I hardly recall for the most part from decades past. So, while it seems very, very strange that Molly has been hoarding these resentments and is now expressing them, it is not unheard of IRL.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

Call me mystified that Lucy, Maxie, et al. are A-okay with losing 51% of their company. You have no control now, ladies. Unless is it possible that someone else came in at the eleventh hour to save the day and it wasn't Tracy who got the deal? Still 51%, ladies. Not good.

Unless it was Lois. Maybe she did it for Brook Lynn. Or something. I dunno. I just don't want Tracy to win. Ever. Love the actress. She's fun to watch. But Tracy is vile.

And speaking of vile, poor Ned. His family essentially drove him to amnesia, now some of them aren't that fussed if he doesn't come back or are outright edging towards not wanting him to. Sadly, I'm not confident the show would play those beats now, with oldbie writers coming back. If Ned does come back, he should just skip town for realz (with Leo, 'cause he'd be better off).

• Like 7
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

you know what. 
I am glad it's happening, because then when Ned gets his memory back, they can get divorced. Ned deserves better. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
10 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t think Sam knows. She and Scout aren’t exactly a priority for Drew. However, not sure why Carly couldn’t go to Alexis herself and they used Sonny as the intermediary. It’s not like Carly doesn’t know her. Now I don’t see Alexis going out of her way to do Carly a favor but she likes Drew so she’d do it for him. 

I was thinking of when Carly (I think it was?) was saying she knew the perfect person to ask Alexis -- and then it was Sonny. She could have put Sam in the picture.

I just watched today's episode on Hulu, not knowing there was even an issue. I guess it'll be the same one tomorrow. 

Man, Lois really sparks with everyone. I'd forgotten. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Fellaway said:

I just don't want Tracy to win. Ever. Love the actress. She's fun to watch. But Tracy is vile.

I know the Quartermaine side of Tracy is ruthless, but there is more to her. She is good with the kids, especially Leo, and I think she would do anything she could to help Gregory. There is kindness to her. I agree that JE is FABULOUS!

Edited by susannah
clarity
  • Applause 4

October 5 episode:

I am so glad that Sonny finally confronted Gladys and she came clean to him, albeit with some intimidation from Sonny. I didn’t want him to hurt her so I was glad he just sent her back to Bridgeport with someone watching her

I was also quite glad that Sasha and Cody finally got the drop on Montague and he was arrested. Sasha’s long nightmare is over until the next nightmare

• Like 6

Finn maybe would have be would have been better as Co Chief of staff. He higher tenure. 

The Lois and Olivia screaming was too much especially when Lois and Ned/Eddie history.  Olivia can go, let's keep Lois. 

Smart of Tracy to send Ned in to see if Lois would trigger anything. She just be the other woman in his dream. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, absnow54 said:

I’m confused. Did they preempt for certain markets? I’m in the DC metro region, and they played the episode with Lois today, although the middle was missing due to Biden speaking. 

I’m in the DMV too, and we got 25-30 minutes of the show, a news break, and then the last 8-10 minutes. 

That scene with NAC and GF just made me so incredibly sad for Spencer and the relationship he used to have with his dad. They used to be so tight, and Nik is just a massive disappointment. This show has so completely destroyed Nik, IMO. He’s just trash. I hate how they’ve driven the bus over that character. It’s honestly ridiculous! 

ETA:  This episode also highlighted how completely useless Esme is. They really need to do something with the character. Kevin pointed out today that she has no friends. That’s her own fault though. The baby is such a drag on the character, IMO. I’ll never understand why they took her down this path. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 9
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

I was also quite glad that Sasha and Cody finally got the drop on Montague and he was arrested.

I don't suppose we will ever get an explanation into why Montague participated in this gaslighting and drugging of a patient.  He is probably a gambling addict, but there is no indication that he was losing big at Selena Wu's table.  Ethics, drug stealing, career-ending behavior.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I don't suppose we will ever get an explanation into why Montague participated in this gaslighting and drugging of a patient.  He is probably a gambling addict, but there is no indication that he was losing big at Selena Wu's table.  Ethics, drug stealing, career-ending behavior.

To get her money I think

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

To get her money I think

I agree. Sasha had to be kept in an unstable state to extend the conservatorship, during which Gladys had access to her money, some of which she owed Dr M.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, lala2 said:

ETA:  This episode also highlighted how completely useless Esme is. They really need to do something with the character. Kevin pointed out today that she has no friends. That’s her own fault though. The baby is such a drag on the character, IMO. I’ll never understand why they took her down this path. 

i remember someone saying it was like what happened with Carly, giving her a baby w/a major family to keep her firmly planted. but this one sucks and truthfully, if i had known this was the way they had planned on keeping AP, i wish they had just killed her off, and brought her back as like something else  like a few months later or something. (or you know.... use one of my many ideas to keep the spirit of what she wanted to do but give her a moral conscience and have someone else do the actual sex video thing instead. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, lala2 said:

This episode also highlighted how completely useless Esme is. They really need to do something with the character. Kevin pointed out today that she has no friends. That’s her own fault though. The baby is such a drag on the character, IMO. I’ll never understand why they took her down this path. 

I don’t get why we were supposed to feel sympathy for her because she’s lonely or why Spencer should feel guilty over having a life. The baby isn’t the sole reason she has no friends or social life. It’s because she targeted and tried to hurt every peer she has. If she hadn’t done that, I’m sure once of Ace’s many relatives would be willing to babysit occasionally so she could out with her friends. But the character is isolated and honestly should be dumped because I can’t see what they could do with her. Outside of Spencer and Ace, all of her regular screen partners are over 60 because all they’ve done is have a bunch of older characters pat her on the head and prop her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

i remember someone saying it was like what happened with Carly, giving her a baby w/a major family to keep her firmly planted. but this one sucks and truthfully, if i had known this was the way they had planned on keeping AP, i wish they had just killed her off, and brought her back as like something else  like a few months later or something. (or you know.... use one of my many ideas to keep the spirit of what she wanted to do but give her a moral conscience and have someone else do the actual sex video thing instead. 

It’s eerily similar story and it pissed me off when it happened with Carly too. Baby Michael forced the Qs to constantly deal with Carly and she was able to leverage Jason’s love for the baby to monopolize his time and destroy his relationship. A lot of her previous plotting and manipulations were overlooked for Michael’s sake. 

• Like 5

The difference that I see between Carly with Michael and Esme/Ace is that Carly used Michael to worm herself into a position with the Quartermaines and with Jason while what I see with Esme is grasping on to a family and a place in the world, which includes a partnership with Spencer. Carly wanted to ttach herself to the Quartermaines because they had money and influence, if Esme were like that, she'd be accessing Ace's inheritance and living at the Metro Court instead of working at the Invader.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

i remember someone saying it was like what happened with Carly, giving her a baby w/a major family to keep her firmly planted. but this one sucks and truthfully, if i had known this was the way they had planned on keeping AP, i wish they had just killed her off, and brought her back as like something else  like a few months later or something.

Oh, I was always in support of Esme dying and AP returning as a new character. lol When she went over the parapet the first time, I didn't care and was hoping it was the last we saw of her. And my dislike for her has nothing to do w/Sprina. I have always felt Esme was a pointless character who was just floating around w/no story or anchor. I remember asking if she truly loved Spencer b/c it wasn't clear to me that she did. And w/the ease w/which she slept w/his dad, I assumed she didn't and never did. She was sent to PC to do her dad's bidding but was weirdly obsessed w/Josslyn and was constantly harassing her and Trina. Why? What was the point of all that? I remember the speculation that she was older than she appeared, and that would have been a better story than the one they ended up telling. 

I've never liked Carly - not even the SBJ version - but I must say that early Carly was a better overall character than Esme. Carly came to town seeking revenge on her bio mom. Esme came to PC to do her psycho dad's bidding. They started off wrong w/Esme, and it's gone downhill ever since. They gave her no layers or depth. She was very one-note. The amnesia isn't helping either. Now, she's just an annoyance, always lugging around her ginormous baby and eavesdropping. They have completely dropped the ball w/Esme if you ask me. They should cut their losses and let her go. I feel for AP but the writers don't know what to do w/her. 

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t get why we were supposed to feel sympathy for her because she’s lonely or why Spencer should feel guilty over having a life. The baby isn’t the sole reason she has no friends or social life. It’s because she targeted and tried to hurt every peer she has. If she hadn’t done that, I’m sure once of Ace’s many relatives would be willing to babysit occasionally so she could out with her friends. But the character is isolated and honestly should be dumped because I can’t see what they could do with her. Outside of Spencer and Ace, all of her regular screen partners are over 60 because all they’ve done is have a bunch of older characters pat her on the head and prop her. 

I don't get it either. As you said, Esme is the one who alienated her entire peer group. No one likes her and why would they? I don't know why they're keeping her around either other than to tease Spencer/Esme. Let's be honest - there's nothing else to do w/her. And as a Sprina fan, I find that frustrating b/c she's not even full out scheming to get him. It's all very weak and subtle manipulation w/her pointless baby. 

I do think the goal was to hook her up w/WL's Cameron but that got derailed when WL chose to leave. This is why the show shouldn't stop b/c an actor leaves. I think Cameron should have been recast. He could have been on screen upset w/Josslyn cheating on him and bonding w/Esme. That could have been interesting. I would NOT have let her be pregnant or carry to term, but that's just me. I don't think saddling young characters down w/babies is interesting. Esme is a complete drag. I think they should de-Cassadine her baby and let her leave town. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 8

I don’t think Carly getting pregnant so early into her run was great for her character either. All of her subsequent SLs were about Michael or her future kids. I think she could have done way more character exploration with her had they not gone that route. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

I think if they'd sent Esme to jail for even 6 months they'd be able to have her released having "learned her lesson" and we'd be in a far better situation with the character not being totally useless. I don't know if the writers thought a baby would make her likeable or redeem her in some way, but it's lazy writing. She needs to get her memory back stat.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

LOL at Ned dreaming he was playing naked.

Cute callback to Olivia and her psychic days, hee.

Trina's Met tote was completely empty. Why doesn't Props stuff newspaper in bags so they look like they're being used? They look dumb otherwise. But it was nice to see an actual Met tote, not something that was slapped together.

I would love to hear where Trina and Spencer got their "gourmet coffee."

OMG, Trina. You can be happy. FFS. 

I'm confused: If Trina lives at home, why would she go to the dorm to write her paper? She has her own room at the house.

Brook Lynn, tell people what you're mad at them for, don't make them guess. Yuri, never get in the middle of a Q argument.

RS and AS as mother and daughter is excellent physical casting. That was dumb luck. RS looks great.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Every time they trot Terri out is for her to gossip about Elizabeth and her love life. They barely bothered having her on screen since Britt's death. She wasn't on screen when Epiphany died. Her role as an oncologist was assigned to TJ, but gossip, she absolutely needs to be there to try and figure out who was having sex in the shower because Amy can't keep her wormy lips closed for more than 2 seconds. And when Elizabeth tells her it was her and Finn and it was just kissing, gossip gal goes all excited. Abysmal writing for a character with potential.

I thought what they showed of Chase and his father was good writing. I liked that Chase didn't jump down Gregory's throat. He approached that very maturely, which is nice for a change.

I loved the Lois/Tracy exchange. Having Lois there felt like a breath of fresh air.

The rest can be tossed in the dumpster.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

@dubbel zout - Trina lives at the dorms during the school year, and at her mother's place when school is out. The Sprina scene should have taken place outside the dorm b/c that's where Spencer picked her up, but the show wanted her to talk to Marshall and Curtis. But she's living at the dorms now.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, lala2 said:

Oh, I was always in support of Esme dying and AP returning as a new character. lol When she went over the parapet the first time, I didn't care and was hoping it was the last we saw of her. And my dislike for her has nothing to do w/Sprina. I have always felt Esme was a pointless character who was just floating around w/no story or anchor. I

see not me. my thing had been - she is the "foil" to Joss (who needed/needs one). and they were really working off great there. I would have kept everything but eliminating a few things - 

1: not having her being related to Ryan (or anyone on the show) that was just stupid

2: not bothering with the torching of the car or anything like that, I really feel basically everything after that point was just... really pointless and wanted to show that Esme was loco crazypants. wasn't needed. 

(obviously big ole 3: not sleeping with Nikolas and getting pregnant)

I would have kept the Sprina triangle thing and setting up Joss & Cam. but as Cam is genuinely being nice to her and she really starts to feel bad about trying to set them up for a sex tape thing. the sex tape thing happens - [and i would have kept the Laura come to Jesus moment conversation - but it happens AFTER it]

So Now Esme feels really bad and she (in typical soapy fashion) keeps the video- but doesn't play it. She still has the conversation with joss & trina, and Joss still acts like a big cow.  but because of that Conversation, Trina realises how not a great friend Joss is (that she always has to "win" just like Carly). Cam realizes that too.  someone who gets mad at Joss finds the tape on Esme's computer and releases it. so now the drama is "Who aired it" [not Esme]. and how did it get filmed [is Esme]. 

and then Esme/Cam fall in love and it's soapy drama from there. eays peasy.  eliminate everything else. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

I thought it was weird that Trina brought her luggage home and left without it to go back to her dorm.

and

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

And yes, now she has to schlep her luggage to the dorm. Oh, Show.

You know she dropped it off there so that Portia could do the laundry and she'll pick up later, all clean!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I've mentioned that I am a recent returnee, after not seeing the show for ages and years, so don't know Lois either, but I already dislike her coddling Brook Lynn and blaming Tracy for Brook Lynn's actions. It was completely on BL from beginning to end. She was false with Chase and committed crimes at Deception. She is lucky they didn't press charges.

I liked the scenes with Chase, Gregory and Finn. I was glad they stopped the blaming and "you didn't tell me," and faced the situation maturely together. I do think that it wouldn't hurt Gregory to get a second opinion though. I really appreciated how they showed the men able to express emotion verbally and with close physical contact. Back in the day that would be unthinkable.

• Like 3
On 10/7/2023 at 9:47 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

They really are disgusting people.  If--IF--they end up going you know there will be a scene of Michael apologizing to Carly for it, because the Carlys must always capitulate to the Head Carly.

If you drive a stake through the Head Carly’s heart, do the lesser Carlys return to normal?

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

If you drive a stake through the Head Carly’s heart, do the lesser Carlys return to normal?

Here's to finding out!

RS looks fantastic.  Lois always was a great character so having her back is already a delight.

How soon til the adorable, giant baby is shaving? 

Really liked the Spencer/Laura scenes.   GF does maternal (and grandmaternal) very well.

• Like 3
On 10/9/2023 at 12:16 PM, ffwbe said:

It’s been months and I still have no idea what the Deceptor is supposed to be. Scott/Lucy are cute though, wonder why they never reunited them. 

Why Sonny/Nina want Michael/Willow there when they act so put upon is beyond me. They suck all the energy out of the room. Lol I would have asked that they send Wiley alone like Carly did with Donna. He’s the only one of the 3 that seemed happy. 

This story with the judge is so dumb. Is the plan to leverage his possible misconduct in other cases to help Drew? Great message they’re sending here. 

Hey now!  I think we all know that the real villain here is the one who turned Drew in to the SEC for federal crime she committed.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
On 10/10/2023 at 2:31 PM, ffwbe said:

That’s why I don’t find it heartwarming, especially given the fact that they’ve alluded to her maybe not wanting Ned to come back. Eddie conveniently doesn’t have the qualities that she didn’t like about Ned. It further cements her as a discount Lois. The reason they failed was she loved Eddie Maine and not Ned. She couldn’t deal with his place in ELQ or the family either. 

Maybe Ned/Eddie can start seeing Kevin.  Who will merge the personalities into ‘Neddie’.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
21 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

i hope not because it means Willow and Michael live. 

• LOL 4

I’m not sure what to think about Laura’s attitude towards Nikolas and that she almost dismisses or excuses his behavior when Spencer says he’s upset about it. Is it guilt for abandoning Nikolas as a baby? We know she had no relationship with Nikolas until he was 16 and even then, it was minimal. Stefan remained his primary caregiver and Alexis played more of the parental role in his adult years since by then, Stefan was dead and Laura was catatonic for a few years. Though they try to ignore Stefan’s presence in Nik’s life too since we’ve heard both Alexis and Laura say that Nikolas didn’t know how to be a father since Stavros was terrible. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
30 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Though they try to ignore Stefan’s presence in Nik’s life too since we’ve heard both Alexis and Laura say that Nikolas didn’t know how to be a father since Stavros was terrible

Laura did recently tell Kevin that Stefan was there to raise Nikolas in the midst of that crazy Cassadines (Helena mostly).

• Useful 1
10 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I’m not sure what to think about Laura’s attitude towards Nikolas and that she almost dismisses or excuses his behavior when Spencer says he’s upset about it. Is it guilt for abandoning Nikolas as a baby? We know she had no relationship with Nikolas until he was 16 and even then, it was minimal. Stefan remained his primary caregiver and Alexis played more of the parental role in his adult years since by then, Stefan was dead and Laura was catatonic for a few years. Though they try to ignore Stefan’s presence in Nik’s life too since we’ve heard both Alexis and Laura say that Nikolas didn’t know how to be a father since Stavros was terrible. 

To me, the real problem is Genie’s annual vacations, and the lame reasons the show comes up with to explain her absences. It made no sense for her to run off and look for Nikolas. He’s a grown man. He left town. He’s left before. He’s returned before. Why look for him? She can’t make him do anything anyway so it was always a waste of time. Now, if she had known or suspected he didn’t voluntarily leave town, I could understand her looking for him but that wasn’t the case. They need to plan around her vacations better. I don’t even know why an explanation is needed if she’s not on-screen since plenty of other characters disappear for months with no explanation! 

But character-wise, I do think she feels guilt about Nikolas. I honestly think she’s been a crappy mom to him so she overcompensates I guess. 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Now, if she had known or suspected he didn’t voluntarily leave town, I could understand her looking for him but that wasn’t the case.

I think she was worried about that at first.  but, as Kevin rightfully pointed out, once they found out he was accessing his money and been seen, they should have given up the search and gone home. Just left a message with the banker and got on with their lives.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

So I know this is fiction and the writers can make up any old shit they like. But Bensonhurst is a real location. And it absolutely has changed. Significantly! It's mostly Russian, Chinese and some Muslims now. Sure there are still Italians and of course they hold their traditions close to their hearts. And there are absolutely a couple of Italian restaurants left, along with a bunch of pizza places. No arcade. Ever. No real bars where the locals would hang out. None of that. 

I guess it bugs because I lived there. Thirty years ago, it was absolutely as Lois described. Even 20 years ago. But once the Families started leaving, everything else changed. Reminds me of when Malone and Griffith were writing for OLTL and inserted dialogue about Amtrak getting stuck in a blizzard in Morristown, NJ. Except Amtrak doesn't go to Morristown! I wrote to Malone, who half-heartedly apologized and said he should have known better. Well then what the hell possessed you to write it in the first place??? 

Back on topic, I thought yesterday's show was pretty good except for the Terri gossip and Portia deciding she wants to be co-chief of staff. I was really hoping Terri would say 'gee, I'm sorry but since you turned me down, I had to move forward. The job was filled.' Portia was just way too giddy for a grown woman about to accept a huge promotion.

And Curtis, spare me the pity party. LOTS of people enjoy watching basketball even though they can't play. Most of them couldn't play if their lives depended on it. It has nothing to do with being paralyzed. It's a spectator sport. Were you planning to join the Nets on the court if you hadn't been shot?

Kevin, Esme has no friends because she antagonized everyone in her age group from the moment she set foot in PC. And terrorized Ava long before she even became known as Spencer's girlfriend. It has nothing to do with Ace. Considering one of those affected by her actions was your step grandson, I'd expect a bit less pity from you.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

So I know this is fiction and the writers can make up any old shit they like. But Bensonhurst is a real location. And it absolutely has changed. Significantly! It's mostly Russian, Chinese and some Muslims now. Sure there are still Italians and of course they hold their traditions close to their hearts. And there are absolutely a couple of Italian restaurants left, along with a bunch of pizza places. No arcade. Ever. No real bars where the locals would hang out. None of that. 

I guess it bugs because I lived there. Thirty years ago, it was absolutely as Lois described. Even 20 years ago. But once the Families started leaving, everything else changed.

So true!  I had planned to post the same thing. I grew up in Brooklyn during the 60s and 70s - the Bensonhurst Olivia and Lois reminisce about ceased to exist in the early 1990s. But I guess these writers have no real reference point.

In other news, I'm really going to miss the Evil Warden. Her Braid Game was top-notch. If she only knew how to smile, she'd make the cover of Black Hair Magazine, if it still exists. In the 80s and 90s, Anita Baker was on the cover every damn month. But her Hair Game was pretty fierce too.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Joss is unhinged. She’s obviously jealous that she’s finding out about Sonny/Nina’s wedding secondhand while everyone else was either invited or in Carly’s case, was at least told about it by Sonny himself. You can tell it’s killing her that Sonny didn’t beg her to attend because her presence would mean so much to him so she could spit in his face and trash them. She was extra bitter about Michael going so I guess 1 good thing came out of that. 

Willow worshipping Harmony the way she does is extremely tone deaf. Again, she kidnapped Willow as a baby and facilitated Willow’s rapes to curry favor with a cult leader. Not a single thing about that is a mom who looked out for her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ciarra said:

How many years has Ava been missing?

Forget about ava.  I'm confused about Avery.  She had Avery staying with Carly for safety.  But, Carly told Sonny to have Ava bring Avery over.  Then someone (and I missed who) said Avery was sick.  Did whoever force Ava to send that message, or is she actually with Carly?

• Useful 1