Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

The temp recast Molly is super tall. I’m not used to a Davis girl towering over NLG

Super jarring, especially since they gave her those heels to wear. 

Curtis is a steam pile of turd. Let's see if his mantra on lies and honesty stops with him telling the truth about how he kissed Jordan then would have had sex with her if she hadn't stopped it.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

That said, I was pleasantly surprised by Mansi. I loathed her on DAYS but hadn't seen her in anything else so wanted to at least give her Kristina a chance. (The recast was a raw deal for Lexi but if more screen time for the Davis clan means less Carly time, I can live with it.)

This is good to hear. I also couldn't stand her as Abigail on DOOL (but didn't care for the recast Abby, either) so if she makes a decent Kristina that means there's one less character on this show to dislike, and that's a win!

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Curtis is a steam pile of turd. Let's see if his mantra on lies and honesty stops with him telling the truth about how he kissed Jordan then would have had sex with her if she hadn't stopped it.

As we all knew, Curtis holds everyone to a higher standard than he holds himself. I guess Portia doesn't deserve to know what he was up to with Jordan. 

The Davis recasts stepped into their new roles rather seamlessly.

• Like 4

Curtis you suck. you wanna move back home even though you just told Drew you want to be with Jordan and kissed her? So the whole "we always need to be honest" only works w/your partner. 

kick a rock

Jordan if you wanted Curtis back (WHY WHY?!) you shoulda done it before they got married. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Portia: "You need me?" Curtis: "That's exactly what I've been trying to figure out."

You are such a douche, Curtis. Jasus forbid no one live up to your lofty standards for them. Ugh. I want Jordan to tell Portia about the kiss just to bring that jerk down a peg or five, though Jordan would catch the heat, not Curtis.

Just once I would like pregnancy to be something that the woman and/or couple is really ambivalent about. But no, having a baby is something every woman desperately wants, and she's just biding her time until it happens. School, dreams, career, life without children—just the placeholder until the real and only purpose, a baby, happens.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Alexis annoyed me when she said Molly is going to be fine because her disease isn’t life threatening.  She said it twice.  That kind of minimization is what really chaps my ass.  Sure, it’s true she’s not going to die from it but that doesn’t mean it’s not life altering and painful.  That doesn’t mean it’s going to be “fine”.  I hated when people would say things like that to me when I was going through fertility problems (not endo).

I liked that they showed that though (and then Kristina piling on with all the other options available). It’s true to life and I appreciate it being shown.  

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2

I really liked the Alexis/Molly talk, especially the part where Alexis asked if Molly need her as a mom or a lawyer (or whatever that was) more. That was really smart writing for a change.

I also liked that Stella told TJ to shut up and support Molly for the time being (slight paraphrase) and not try to make it about him right now.

Just now, mostlylurking said:

Alexis annoyed me when she said Molly is going to be fine because her disease isn’t life threatening.  She said it twice.

I think it could have been expressed better, but I think what Alexis was trying to do was give her a bit of perspective. It's a bit early for that—Molly should be able to mourn what might have been—but Alexis wasn't trying to be cruel.

I like that they're showing people not know what the right thing to say is. Everyone is realizing they don't need to say anything after all: Just let Molly know they love her and are there for her.

Ugh, Jordan, don't go after Curtis. You'll fail him eventually. Do you want to go through that again?

Are we ever going to find out the results of Trina's DNA test? #KeepTrinaTaggert's

• Like 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I like that they're showing people not know what the right thing to say is. Everyone is realizing they don't need to say anything after all: Just let Molly know they love her and are there for her.

I liked that touch, especially when none of them have been in her position. Sam was the closest but her fertility issues magically being fixed by a simple procedure 6 years later and being able to have 2 kids the way she wanted almost makes it worse. Kristina’s never tried to have kids and I think all of Alexis’ pregnancies were accidental/unplanned. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Super jarring, especially since they gave her those heels to wear. 

And let's not forget he has told neither woman, one of whom is the police commissioner, about his working relationship with Ms Wu. 

IMO, it's a tie between him and Carly/Drew for the most despicable character award.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, rur said:

And let's not forget he has told neither woman, one of whom is the police commissioner, about his working relationship with Ms Wu. 

IMO, it's a tie between him and Carly/Drew for the most despicable character award.

Carly will always the Olympic Champion. but Drew & Curtis make it close every time

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
29 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Sam was the closest but her fertility issues magically being fixed by a simple procedure 6 years later and being able to have 2 kids the way she wanted almost makes it worse.

Talk about magic: Sam was able to give birth through her pants.

• LOL 17

The way the show is writing Nina is pretty maddening. They are doing everything to make sure she falls on her own sword. Now she wants to scheme so that Drew will turn on Carly?

Leave it alone, Neens, you dumb-dumb. Carly has enough rope to hang herself. 

I liked all the scenes with the Davis coven today. 

In case you're not caught on, Curtis is a hateful piece of waffling trash. I don't know how he can stand there with Portia and not be struck by lightning for his lies and deceit. Why Portia and Jordan have to put up with his waffling ass is beyond me. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
26 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

The way the show is writing Nina is pretty maddening. They are doing everything to make sure she falls on her own sword. Now she wants to scheme so that Drew will turn on Carly?

Leave it alone, Neens, you dumb-dumb. Carly has enough rope to hang herself. 

It’s to the point where I wish Nina leaves town. The way they write to prop Carly is maddening. But of course, even if she did, Carly will just get another woman to feud with since Nina basically had to take over the role from Nelle. Otherwise there would be nothing for Carly to do.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

Nina: Don't I get to be happy?
Show:  Not if we can help it. 

Seriously. The are going full throttle on villainizing her. It’s so annoying. I like Sonny and Nina but can’t even enjoy them any more. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
22 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Reading all these posts about your diagnoses makes me so sad and angry. I was very fortunate that my gyn wa wonderful. I went to her for anything and I do mean ANYTHING. When I was between primary care physicians, I used my GYN as my PCP. When I complained of painful periods, she asked questions. She suggested it could be endometriosis and did a biopsy to check. And at the time, it had to be done WITHOUT anesthesia. Let me tell you, I have never experienced pain like that and never want to again! Thankfully it wasn’t endo. But she wanted to rule it out. I always said I won’t see a male GYN because they simply have no idea what it is to be a woman. They physically can’t experience the same things so they can’t relate. I’m sure there are some amazing male doctors. Just as there are likely awful female GYNs. I just won’t go to a man. 

I'm pretty sure they still do "lady problem" biopsies without anesthesia. I know I had one last summer, and couldn't believe the pain. Then it felt like so many women I talked to were familiar this! Just another example of something that would be covered if men had to have these "routine" tests.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

Seriously. The are going full throttle on villainizing her. It’s so annoying. I like Sonny and Nina but can’t even enjoy them any more. 

like the words were coming out of her mouth and it's just like why? what is the point? again it really just feels like they are retconning the insider trading to have Nina do something to frame Carly for something so she can continue to be the Evul. and I'm not here for it

• Like 5
  • Applause 6

I’m watching yesterday’s episode and thought the TJ/Molly talk was well done, if maybe a little histrionic, especially when Molly pointed out that women have suffered pain and had to suffer through it for centuries. I look side eye at TJ, being a doctor, not apparently understanding that so many women have pain, especially with their periods, and just have to suck it up. I have the condition Polycystic Ovary Syndrome that affected my periods and caused weight gain among several issues. It likely kicked in when I hit puberty but I didn’t get diagnosed until I was 19, but I wasn’t told much at the time and learned more as time went by. Fortunately, I didn’t have the excessive pain and heavy bleeding with my periods, it was more that it was uneven, and later I needed medication to make sure it happened at least a few times a year. Ultimately I needed a hysterectomy a few years ago as a result of problems from my condition. My mom tried to get the Navy doctors (my dad was in the Navy) to pay attention to things she was noticing about me, but the doctors blew off her concerns. Needless to say, I too don’t have a lot of faith in individual doctors (I trust science and medicine in general, including vaccines) and I’ve had to push at times to get something I need. I should also point out I’ve had and currently have some really good and caring doctors. So this storyline is bringing up good stuff that somewhat resonates with me

• Hugs 8
(edited)

As a Nina fan and Carly hater, I must admit even I was taken aback by Nina’s plan! I hate the writing for Nina. It’s just all-around bad. They only use her to prop Carly. I knew this though. That scene with Ava had me quickly remembering why I decided to start FFing/muting all things Carly/Sonny/Nina-related a few weeks ago. I like SoNa but Nina’s in for a huge fall. I don’t want to see that! 

I missed most of nuMolly’s debut. I have to go back and watch those scenes. First impressions of her - she looks much older than HP. I thought KaMa seamlessly stepped into the role of Kristina. I want to watch this actress from the beginning to see if I feel the same. From what I caught, it didn’t feel as seamless but I’ll know after a rewatch! 

Curtis is an ass! That is all. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 15
43 minutes ago, lala2 said:

As a Nina fan and Carly hater, I must admit even I was taken aback by Nina’s plan! I hate the writing for Nina. It’s just all-around bad.

It was the Willow, Willow, Willow stuff that bothered me today. Having Nina talk about the wonderful relationship she'll have with Willow as soon as Carly goes to prison moves her into the obsessive/deranged category. They should have had Ava, who is usually the voice of reason with her, make some comment about it being possible that Willow still might not want Nina in her life. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
15 minutes ago, rur said:

It was the Willow, Willow, Willow stuff that bothered me today. Having Nina talk about the wonderful relationship she'll have with Willow as soon as Carly goes to prison moves her into the obsessive/deranged category. They should have had Ava, who is usually the voice of reason with her, make some comment about it being possible that Willow still might not want Nina in her life. 

There's always been a certain amount of mental instability about Nina as far as I'm concerned. If Ava were a candid friend (and the two of them looked like sisters today), two questions should have been asked: 1) what's so wonderful about that hateful shrew Willow that you want to risk everything and 2) how low is your self-esteem that you want a connection with someone that has nothing but contempt and an almost pathological hatred of you? Blood ain't that thick.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Nina is going to deserve what she gets after this plan blow up in her face. Such a ridiculous plan that is just going to alienate Willow more. 

Curtis entire time wanted his marriage I think. Now he wants to move back home while lying about the kiss and still hiding the mobster club? Yet Curtis is all about truth police. 

Kate Mansi is doing great. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

There's always been a certain amount of mental instability about Nina as far as I'm concerned. If Ava were a candid friend (and the two of them looked like sisters today), two questions should have been asked: 1) what's so wonderful about that hateful shrew Willow that you want to risk everything and 2) how low is your self-esteem that you want a connection with someone that has nothing but contempt and an almost pathological hatred of you? Blood ain't that thick.

I think that's my issue with it. And i'll blame writing but it often feels like  -Ava pushes Nina to do something, and then Nina does it and Ava is like WHAAA?!!! WHYY?!!! 

Like what drives me insane is that Nina who loves Sasha as a daughter has ALL THESE BOUNDARIES. she knows that Sasha will come to her when needed, she knows when to back off, etc, like, you know a mother. With Willow she's just like Jessie Spano screaming "I''m So Excited! I'm So Excited! I'm so.... SCARED"  because she's hopped up on caffine pills lol

a part of me feels she doesn't care an iota about willow anymore but she feels if she pushes it  - it will give her access to her grandchildren. but i am not here for Nina self sabotage and more justification that "Carly was Right All long."

• Like 10
7 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Kristina’s never tried to have kids

I was under the impression that she swore off dating men once her sapphic professor storyline happened but I've read Lexi writing that Kristina is sexually fluid so who knows. I was super confused when it kind of looked like Kristina was looking at Dex in that way.

• Like 1

So Nina's solution is to dig a deeper hole for herself? 

"I have to make sure Carly goes away for a long time and break up Carly and Drew."?

For someone who is against being conventional (marriage), Molly is certainly conventional when it comes to having babies.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

So it would seem. Ava could have been a lot blunter in telling Nina her plan was doomed, but then they like to Ava play things both ways, which is unhelpful.

There's a logical through line (for a change) that Nina is always going to be slightly unhinged when it comes to Willow, given how desperately Nina has wanted to be a mother. But for Nina to think that Willow will eventually be okay with Nina being the one to drop the dime on Carly is a new level of delusion. That's a bigger betrayal than the whole Nixon Falls nonsense, and it's an actual betrayal of Willow.

9 hours ago, ciarra said:

For someone who is against being conventional (marriage), Molly is certainly conventional when it comes to having babies.

But...but... babies! What else is there for a woman to aspire to?

This fakakta show and its disturbing attachment to pregnancy/babies/motherhood. UGH.

• Like 10

Nina and Willow - I would think that finding out that someone you have a contentious relationship with is actually your biological daughter would result in a more ambivalent feeling. What's with the insta-love that Nina has? It's as though she doesn't see Willow as a person on her own. If it were me (and thank goodness it isn't) I would want to move a little slowly at least at first to figure out if this relationship would work. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

Nina and Willow - I would think that finding out that someone you have a contentious relationship with is actually your biological daughter would result in a more ambivalent feeling. What's with the insta-love that Nina has? It's as though she doesn't see Willow as a person on her own. If it were me (and thank goodness it isn't) I would want to move a little slowly at least at first to figure out if this relationship would work. 

i think if Willow weren't dying maybe a lot of the  mach 60 attitude wouldn't be there. but i i think because she lost months, and when she found out Willow is basically on death's door (sadly not crossing it) I can see where the insta-attachment is spawning from.

and parts of  their drama i just wasn't watching because i was bored, but I never really got the sense that Nina ever hated Willow. (CW tenure). she's been frustrated, angry, upset, but never. "Oh i hate you and I'm going to end your career" sort of way so i can see sort of how Insta-mama bear can kick in so to speak. I do feel if people stopped treating her like Satan or that she has to beg for crumbs, she wouldn't be so amped up - and I also think that's where a lot of the manic behaviour comes from as well. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ciarra said:

Because the writers have to make her worst than Carly. 

If the show had any logic and wasn't so in love with their weird ass Mary Sue, they would let Carly go to prison because she did something wrong, have Donna move in with Sonny and Nina since they will end up living together. Donna is raised by doting step mom Nina, calls Nina Mama Nina. Carly's head explodes behind bars, She flips her lid, turns Sonny in to get out of prison to "rescue" Donna from monster Nina.

1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

I wouldn't call it insta-love and this version of Nina never really hated Willow. In fact, they found common ground on a lot of things until Nina sued to see Wylie after the whole Nixon Falls business. 

I think the feelings would have been more ambivalent if Willow hadn't been threatening to die for months now. 

But Willow is dyiiiiing and the relationship is in tatters. I kind of get where Nina is coming from, but I do think that she often comes on too strongly.

Let Willow die, adopt a puppy and move on.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Nina needs to go into therapy.  Bonus; that would give us Kevin onscreen!

She really needs to come to grips with the fact that her mother stole her children from her when they were born.  One's dead (presumed), and one was raised in a literal sex cult.  And that one is a highly disturbed woman, who will always be magnetized to cults.  She is another cult now.  Nothing can bring back the years stolen from you of raising your daughters yourself.  I mean honestly, getting a puppy isn't a bad idea.  She has two kind of surrogate daughters in Sasha and Charlotte and a rich, full life.  Kevin could help her come to grips with this.  I wish we would see it.     

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, CeChase said:

Nina needs to go into therapy.  Bonus; that would give us Kevin onscreen!

She really needs to come to grips with the fact that her mother stole her children from her when they were born.  One's dead (presumed), and one was raised in a literal sex cult.  And that one is a highly disturbed woman, who will always be magnetized to cults.  She is another cult now.  Nothing can bring back the years stolen from you of raising your daughters yourself.  I mean honestly, getting a puppy isn't a bad idea.  She has two kind of surrogate daughters in Sasha and Charlotte and a rich, full life.  Kevin could help her come to grips with this.  I wish we would see it.     

that's what i really want to see as well. 

Willow is a cow and just dismisses her (and i'm not even giving her "she's dying/she gets what she wants points) - Willow abuses her relationship to get Nina to bend to her will then spits in her face about it, knowing that NIna will do anything to be able to see her grandchildren etc. 

and again I think if she did have access to the grandchildren, she wouldn't be hyperfocused on Willow to the extent that she is. (and i mean ideally she could tell Willow to go kick rocks). it would really be nice actually if Nina (with Kevin's help) got to the place that her family is what she chose, not what was stolen from her and then she tells that to Willow and never deals with them and bond w/th grandkids when they get rapidly aged lol

• Like 5
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Willow is a cow and just dismisses her (and i'm not even giving her "she's dying/she gets what she wants points) - Willow abuses her relationship to get Nina to bend to her will then spits in her face about it, knowing that NIna will do anything to be able to see her grandchildren etc. 

This. To the one-zillionth power. Re: Willow - ultimately you would think someone at death's doorstep would have more Grace, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Re: Willow - ultimately you would think someone at death's doorstep would have more Grace, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

She's showing some grace toward Sonny, and urging Michael to show some as well, and that makes the glaring lack of it toward Nina so aggravating.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

This. To the one-zillionth power. Re: Willow - ultimately you would think someone at death's doorstep would have more Grace, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

yeah. like to me - honestly, while people are screaming Willow hates Nina because Nina was mean/rude to willow {i never saw this during the CW years except after Nina had enough and lost her temper} - but it feels like to me Willow hates Nina because Carly/Joss/Michael do - and some of it is probably fuelled by the past again which is legitimate, but also very much pathetic. 

11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She's showing some grace toward Sonny, and urging Michael to show some as well, and that makes the glaring lack of it toward Nina so aggravating.

yeah I don't get how in one breath you plead for Michael to have grace towards Sonny and think of everyone who loves both Michael & Sonny and not choose sides but is making her son & daughter ultimate choose sides because she refuses to have a relationship with Nina is mindbogglingly stupid. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Awesome start to the episode. 

Drew is a vile PoS. I'm gonna stick around the Q mansion, find dirt on Tracy, there's a way out of this. Drewfus, you brain dead dumbass, you committed a crime. 

Remember when Drew had a strong moral compass?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

and then Drew is all "well why don't you just go back to Amsterdam" and Olivia is like YEAH no one is stopping you.  kick rocks

Olivia "I have plenty of words for you, Tracy."
Oh please, play this game. please

and this is why I didn't buy the whole "Olivia standing by her man thing." with Olivia. Because here she is not standing by her husband. And ONCE MORE WITH FEELING: they aren't accused of doing it. THEY DID IT. 

Oh willow please just shut up and die already. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Willow needs to into therapy to purge the cult out of her and explain to her that Harmony and the Carlys are toxic.

Oh yeah, Willow desperately needs therapy. 

• Like 5

Joss:  "I asked Sonny for a favour and he turned me down. "  Hold on there, Carly Jr., that's not quite true. He said that if Dex wanted out, Dex should come to him.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

but it feels like to me Willow hates Nina because Carly/Joss/Michael do -

It's the cult think.

19 hours ago, Daisy said:

like the words were coming out of her mouth and it's just like why? what is the point? again it really just feels like they are retconning the insider trading to have Nina do something to frame Carly for something so she can continue to be the Evul. and I'm not here for it

It feels like the writers thought that this was going to be an anti-Nina plot and then realized that Carly and Drew actually did commit a crime and viewers are pushing for consequences so the writers are desperately searching for ways to make Nina worse than Carly now e.g. al that nobility in refusing to turn Drew or Sonny in}.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

You know, Diane, you want those big checks to keep coming from Sonny, maybe don't get snarky with his fiancée.

As always, shut up, Olivia. Ugh, she's awful, awful, awful. At this point she could keep her opinions to herself. I wonder if Drew will enlist her help in trying to get something on Tracy. I wouldn't put it past either of them to work together.

Just now, statsgirl said:

Joss:  "I asked Sonny for a favour and he turned me down. "  Hold on there, Carly Jr., that's not quite true. He said that if Dex wanted out, Dex should come to him.

I loved that Carly told Joss that Sonny was right. Ha!

• Like 10
  • Applause 3

An episode full of entitlement is what everyone needs on a Friday afternoon.

Plus all the Carlys made it to screen today. Sasha should find better people to talk to and spend time with.

Drew is still trash. Way to try and manipulate BL into giving you something about Tracy. Die, Drewfus!

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

I don't know why Willow is whining about being in isolation. She's been seeing and talking to half the town.

I will leave her question to Sasha about which mother she should call out to to other people. 

32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I will leave her question to Sasha about which mother she should call out to to other people. 

I don't know which mother she should call out to. Who she will call out to? Probably Carly.

Diane is a stone cold shark who will bend things however she needs to.  Something you want in a lawyer but not a girlfriend. Robert, you can do better.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

honestly i just summed it up to as "die, cow".
but now i have my second wind

like you know. if harmony's only glitch was that she kidnapped Willow and then killed people to keep the secret, that's like a 5 on a soap opera crime scale so i can deal with that.  but the WOMAN PIMPED YOU OUT TO CULT LEADERS. YOU HAD TO GIVE UP YOUR BABY TO PROTECT HIM.  WHY ARE YOU STILL "Oh Yeah Harmony mama, lead me to the light!!!" (and then what's worse you still won't go!!!). 

and then in your same breath "of Nina hated me until she realized we were related" so are we retconning the last 3-4 years?  [it''s harder to double check things now since ABC/Disney is doing a major purge of soap content on YT]  but CW's Nina never hated Willow. (or despised her). So where the hell is that coming from? and truthfully Nina insta-loving Willow (and not really knowing her as a person) really feels the same to me as someone giving birth and insta-loving your baby. You don't KNOW your baby, but you have that mama bear protect vibe going on. So i feel the whole drum beating of Nina not seeing Willow as her own person, but just as "THE KIDNAPPED BABY", Willow is refusing to see Nina as "THE PERSON WHO MOURNED ME FOR 20++ years" you just don't get over that. 

2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Diane is a stone cold shark who will bend things however she needs to.  Something you want in a lawyer but not a girlfriend. Robert, you can do better.

dead ass serious I don't see why Robert as the DA would want to be with a noted Mob Lawyer [as well as friends with that continent]. that can seriously hurt his standing. but then this is PC so....

• Like 9
(edited)

Tracy: You have nothing to be ashamed for dropping a dime on Carly.

Ned: Even if Drew goes down with her?

Tracy: That’s what he gets for slumming.

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 20

Yeah I’m not remotely ok with people like Drew and Olivia giving Tracy crap for wanting to be in the same town as her son and granddaughter, especially considering they know Luke died last year so she doesn’t exactly have anyone in Amsterdam. Not to mention Drew being trashy and trying to blackmail her to save himself. She had nothing to do with this. 

• Like 8
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Yeah I’m not remotely ok with people like Drew and Olivia giving Tracy crap for wanting to be in the same town as her son and granddaughter, especially considering they know Luke died last year so she doesn’t exactly have anyone in Amsterdam. Not to mention Drew being trashy and trying to blackmail her to save himself. She had nothing to do with this. 

I think it's particularly horrifying behavior when we know that Tracy is getting up there in age. 

Go back to Amsterdam, Tracy. Go die some place that's not your home. Go die alone, far away from your family.

Drew and Olivia are hateful assholes, but honestly, Ned and BLQ can show a little more empathy.

• Like 5
  • Love 8