Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I heard that as Anna saying/acknowledging that *Lucy* is sad to not be there, as it was right after Lucy was having her little temper tantrum.

It also became more than crystal clear today that it's nature over nurture as far as the Carlys go, as Carly got her surly, bitchy, 'ready to immediately fight' persona from Bobbie.  Same obnoxious trash as she was 45 years ago right there.  And, yes, Carly looked like she swallowed glass when Nina told her Willow had informed  her of her medical condition.  I'm sure Carly will have to go clomping over to the gatehouse so the mouse can assure her that, yes, she did give Nina that morsel, but Carly is still #1 in her eyes. 

Yeah, I've always disliked Bobbie, and IMO she's only gotten worse with age.  Or, maybe being Carly's mother.  But I never liked her. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

On a decent soap that wasn’t committed to being stuck up certain characters’ butts, Carly’s feelings on Nina would be challenged by her friends. That’s only natural, but on GH (aka the Carlys), we get everyone parroting back Carly’s words, thoughts, and feelings! It’s beyond frustrating at this point. No one is permitted independent thought that opposes Carly. It’s an echo chamber, and it’s boring! 

There is no legitimate reason for Olivia to still hate Nina. None. They work together. Surely, they would have grown closer by now like Britt and Terry did. Nina is no worse than anyone else on this show, and on a decent, unbiased show, Carly would go on a Nina rant in front of Olivia, and Olivia would say, “You know, Nina’s not that bad. You’re still my girl, but Nina’s cool” or something to challenge Carly. Or Sasha would say something positive about Nina in front of Willow. Or Maxie would speak up when Bobbie and her moronic daughter act like Nina wouldn’t agree to using the MC for the NB! Huh?!?!? She’s done the red carpet for that event several years now. Why would she say no?!? 

GH just doesn’t know when to move on. This “Nina’s the devil” storyline is old and tired. I’m not saying they have to be Nina’s friend but acting like they can’t even ask her to use the MC for the NB is beyond absurd. 

Oh, I did love seeing Carly’s face crack upon learning that Willow and Nina talked! 🤣🤣🤣 I wish better for Nina in a daughter than Weeping Willow, but I purely want Nina and Willow to bond only because it would bother Carly! Anything that upsets her is cool with me. She is an obnoxious, insufferable character. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

On a decent soap that wasn’t committed to being stuck up certain characters’ butts, Carly’s feelings on Nina would be challenged by her friends. That’s only natural, but on GH (aka the Carlys), we get everyone parroting back Carly’s words, thoughts, and feelings! It’s beyond frustrating at this point. No one is permitted independent thought that opposes Carly. It’s an echo chamber, and it’s boring! 

There is no legitimate reason for Olivia to still hate Nina. None. They work together. Surely, they would have grown closer by now like Britt and Terry did. Nina is no worse than anyone else on this show, and on a decent, unbiased show, Carly would go on a Nina rant in front of Olivia, and Olivia would say, “You know, Nina’s not that bad. You’re still my girl, but Nina’s cool” or something to challenge Carly. Or Sasha would say something positive about Nina in front of Willow. Or Maxie would speak up when Bobbie and her moronic daughter act like Nina wouldn’t agree to using the MC for the NB! Huh?!?!? She’s done the red carpet for that event several years now. Why would she say no?!? 

GH just doesn’t know when to move on. This “Nina’s the devil” storyline is old and tired. I’m not saying they have to be Nina’s friend but acting like they can’t even ask her to use the MC for the NB is beyond absurd. 

Oh, I did love seeing Carly’s face crack upon learning that Willow and Nina talked! 🤣🤣🤣 I wish better for Nina in a daughter than Weeping Willow, but I purely want Nina and Willow to bond only because it would bother Carly! Anything that upsets her is cool with me. She is an obnoxious, insufferable character. 

YES!  It is sick how they refuse to even allow Sasha to say something favorable about Nina to Willow.  It's a true sickness.  There's something wrong with the writers, or Frank, or both.  It's like they are suffering from a brain-eating amoeba.  It's why I ff all of those scenes.  I just can't with this sickness.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 8

Like so many others, I am not a fan of Liz/Carly interactions.  They just feel so predatory to me, and I don't know why.  I also don't know why they are happening.  Now that their children are no longer a couple, and with Jason out of the picture, I hope they will revert to being passing acquaintances once again.

I understand why people don't like Bobbie.  She has always been her own worst enemy and, unlike what happens with Carly, her faults have nearly always come back to haunt her (for example....Carly), and made her pay a price.  I have some fondness for the character because I remember her from when she was her best self, during the days of the Brownstone.  Back then, she was a sympathetic role model and too-young-matriarch to a whole passel of young people, including Felicia.  I miss those days.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

So Robin won’t be making an appearance this year at the Nurses Ball.

Anna can just SHUT IT and take several seats. She has NO idea what Lucy has put in to make this happen and all the hard work, not including the dress mishaps. Anna has NO CLUE.

With Cujo, her mother, Olivia, and Maxie-well this iteration of Maxie, the Ball will be a third rate knock off.

Bobbie, Cujo, Brookiee, and offscreen Olivia can STFU. Cujo has NEVER been interested in the Ball because it was a constant reminder of Robin and when she was with Jason. And then getting into a cat fight with Brenda the year Robin was a hostage and the Ball made a comeback. I HATE them ALL.🤬🤬🤬🤬 To be clear-Cujo, Bobbie, Ned’s spawn, and his harridan of a wife.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 10
7 minutes ago, CeChase said:

It is sick how they refuse to even allow Sasha to say something favorable about Nina to Willow. 

Fairly recently Sasha told Willow that Nina has been great to her (Sasha) but she knows Willow has a different experience. Willow thanked her.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

also something like this ball should have been planned within the year and putting the final touches now with the last 3 weeks, not just getting started now

They do that with weddings, too.  I think Portia/Curtis have spent the longest time planning their wedding, mostly due to needing time for Jordan to keep badgering Portia about revealing her secret. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Am I supposed to feel sorry for poor Cody who feels that he doesn't deserve Mac as a father? Because I don't.

For this viewer the dice are still spinning.  He plays being depressed pretty good. Perhaps - something BTS (e.g., covid, britt's departure, real life tragedy with KW) caused a plot change which was more than our crack writers could handle leaving Josh Bell to play a depressed guy - in most of his scenes.

Plus he is nice to look at (Jimmy Lee Holt was quite easy on the eyes).  Most of his scenes have been with Dante who lights up the screen no matter who is his scene partner.  He has had smooth scenes with Mac, Sam, and Sasha.  He can also hang with the gangsta lady and Curtis. 

As far as the Mac is his daddy reveal is headed, this viewer is cutting a lot of slack for the actors.  'Reveals' recently have not only been poorly executed, the actual 'reveal' has either been edited out (see. Willow's donor reveal - phone call cut-off), and/or the story has been dragged out that a character is saying the same lines for SIX months (see. Jordan).

Some of his scenes with Mac have been enjoyable and seem to flow between the two actors.  However, admittedly - some of the scenes come out clunky.  But if the actors can overcome the writing - and they have the capability - imho - then Mac\Cody\Dante\Sam\TJ\Sasha might become something more than a nice reprieve from Carly and Sonny.  JMB returning as lulu would be icing on the cake.

***I have never watched the actor before so if acting depressed is the only tool in his acting shtick - then yeah - another disappointment in the (Michael, Chase, TJ, Spinelli) age group. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

No one is permitted independent thought that opposes Carly. It’s an echo chamber, and it’s boring! 

case in point was Drewfus. yesterday he was sooo sympathetic how dealing with a child who has cancer is so difficult. today "Oh well. you know. MAYBE i can reach out to Millowtonin and verify this information." the difference? Carly is there glaring at her. 

truthfully. I don't want the Carly/Nina wars to end because SOMEONE on this show needs to hate Carly but it needs to stop being so grossly one-sided.  This is my Waterloo: Carly can roll her neck as hard as she wants - but she has hurt Nina as much as Nina has hurt her, and between the two of them, Nina has been the only one who has even tried to make things better and everyone in Carly's coven has spat in her face. so maybe this entire thing is still going on - not because of Nina, but because of you, Carly. And i need someone to clap Carly w/that truth. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It also became more than crystal clear today that it's nature over nurture as far as the Carlys go, as Carly got her surly, bitchy, 'ready to immediately fight' persona from Bobbie.  Same obnoxious trash as she was 45 years ago right there. 

If only Aunt Ruby was around.  Back then, Aunt Ruby would whip Bobbie and Luke back into shape (only effective for a short while) when they acted out.   

Edited by sunnyface
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Oh dear, I guess we really are having a "boner pathogen" story.

Speaking of boners, pretty sure Sonny had one when Dex fell into his arms after taking a bullet for him. The dinner date was nice, but I think they just got to second base. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Anna needs to shut up about anything Lucy is upset about. She blackmailed her and ruined her life essentially all over trying to get Victor information.  

Lucy also attended, participated, knew Stone  and was more involved than Anna ever was in the cause. Anna and her wanting to be there is eye rolling.

Carly and Bobbie together attacking Nina when Carly lied about child. Ugh. Call the feds Nina. 

• Like 9
49 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Anna needs to shut up about anything Lucy is upset about. She blackmailed her and ruined her life essentially all over trying to get Victor information.  

Lucy also attended, participated, knew Stone  and was more involved than Anna ever was in the cause. Anna and her wanting to be there is eye rolling.

I don’t think Anna came off well today at all. Like you said, it wasn’t her plan. Anna forced her into helping, mainly because Valentin was keeping a secret from her. You’d think Anna would be way more understanding about the NB and Lucy raising money for AIDS research considering Robin. They also had Lucy mention the other day how Deception business has been cratering since her death was announced so she’s losing out on a lot on what ultimately seems like a dumb plan to me. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Oh dear, I guess we really are having a "boner pathogen" story.

That's one way to stop the megafauna babies from taking over PC. 

Maybe the Dex actor just has a weasley face but he looked freaked out when Brick (Sonny's one competent henchman) was talking about how he was going to figure out who was after Sonny. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Some of his scenes with Mac have been enjoyable and seem to flow between the two actors.  However, admittedly - some of the scenes come out clunky.  But if the actors can overcome the writing - and they have the capability - imho - then Mac\Cody\Dante\Sam\TJ\Sasha might become something more than a nice reprieve from Carly and Sonny.  JMB returning as lulu would be icing on the cake.

***I have never watched the actor before so if acting depressed is the only tool in his acting shtick - then yeah - another disappointment in the (Michael, Chase, TJ, Spinelli) age group. 

On OLTL he played a grifter with a reluctant good guy core. He was very charming and had tons of chemistry with Amanda Setton, who played his sister/sister-in-crime. I don't enjoy his current grungy look but unless his acting skills have completely atrophied he can handle more than they've given him.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

I've developed a theory the writers resent having Cody foisted on them so they've been writing him as unsympathetic and irritating as they can. He keeps whining about the money he feels entitled to but, as others have said, if Dominique wanted to leave him money she would have. He sucker punched a senior citizen for no reason.* He has no curiosity regarding his supposed mother beyond how wealthy she was. He has no interest in his supposed sister beyond bitching how she gave away her inheritance to save the whales. I was actually mad at Dante for trying to talk Cody into telling Mac their relationship.

*I still can't believe the writers had Cody punch Scott like that. The only thing worse they could have had him do was to punch one of the kids. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

The writers better watch out because they are making Cody Carlys-entitled.

17 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Fairly recently Sasha told Willow that Nina has been great to her (Sasha) but she knows Willow has a different experience. Willow thanked her.

Willow thanked Sasha for not making her choose i.e. if Sasha had said that she was Team Nina instead of "I understand that you have a different opinion so we won't talk about it", Willow would have dropped her as a friend.

It almost makes me sad that Willow isn't going to die.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It almost makes me said that Willow isn't going to die.

I'm still hoping for something really soapy like Willow being hit by a meteor* on her way to the hospital. 

* because falling crane has already been used, 

• LOL 13
25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
15 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Willow thanked Sasha for not making her choose i.e. if Sasha had said that she was Team Nina instead of "I understand that you have a different opinion so we won't talk about it", Willow would have dropped her as a friend.

If Sasha were firmly Team Nina, I doubt she'd go see Willow in the first place, knowing how Willow feels about Nina. At least Willow allowed Sasha her feelings about Nina. The other Carlys certainly don't do that. 

FWIW, I think Sasha probably does lean to the Team Nina side of things, but why get more involved in that mess than she has to? This way she's allowed to support Willow without getting dragged for her feelings about Nina.

• Like 4

I get Sasha, Maxie is the one who drives me crazy. She's nice to Nina in the Crimson offices and Nina was a good boss to her but as soon as one of the Carlys is in the room or even talking to someone like Sam, Maxie turns against Nina and acts like she's a bad person.

Willow never did acknowledge Nina's concern about Sasha at Christmas and attempt to help her.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
Just now, statsgirl said:

I get Sasha, Maxie is the one who drives me crazy. She's nice to Nina in the Crimson offices and Nina was a good boss to her but as soon as one of the Carlys is in the room or even talking to someone like Sam, Maxie turns against Nina and acts like she's a bad person.

I was just about to say this. Britt was kind of like that too. like even yesterday - instead of trying to play peacemaker, imo Maxie should have shut down both Bobbie and Carly with their "that woman/ugh we have to deal with NINA" crap. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Sasha should be Team Nina considering Nina was there for her when she was struggling while Willow can never be bothered even though Sasha is always there for her. Alas everyone else has to act like mature adults that allow people to have their own opinions except that crew. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
On 3/13/2023 at 4:57 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

Hey, Drew?  Fuck off with trying to ~sweet talk Laura out of Charlotte's shares.  The incredulous look you had that she didn't fall for your game show pitch will have me chuckling for days.

Maybe CM was intentionally playing it that way, but so smarmy.  I really liked Laura’s dismissive “yeah…no” response.  The writers have never excelled at business/legal matters, but how about paying lip service to the fact that Valentin’s not been declared dead nor has his will been discussed?

22 hours ago, Daisy said:

So Olivia points out that Nina has to agree, and Bobbie throws this huge fit that she will not "grovel" to that woman.... just ask her. you dumbass.

Bobbie is on so infrequently, and when she is she’s often written as a petulant teenager spewing snotty zingers.  I guess they had to balance out the scene with Carly and Liz ~burying the hatchet.

I know most of us have been suspecting that Cody is really Mac’s son, but I was shocked that the reveal to Dante was pretty much immediate.  I’ve got to assume they’re jockeying to quickly get a storyline going for Cody post-Britt.

Victor’s ED is cheesy and a little cringeworthy but kinda funny. 

• Like 5
18 hours ago, CeChase said:

Yeah, I've always disliked Bobbie, and IMO she's only gotten worse with age.  Or, maybe being Carly's mother.  But I never liked her. 

I don’t think she’s ever been a favorite of mine but I think once they gave up on her being her own character and primarily trotted her out to prop Carly, she’s become way more bitchy and judgmental. Granted I only started watching in the late 90s and I’ve heard the character had mellowed from her younger years so maybe this is a return to form. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
38 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Maxie is the one who drives me crazy. She's nice to Nina in the Crimson offices and Nina was a good boss to her but as soon as one of the Carlys is in the room or even talking to someone like Sam, Maxie turns against Nina and acts like she's a bad person.

Not just that--but Maxie considers Nina family.  But yet she's very comfortable throwing Nina under the bus around the Carlys.  Maxie has never had an issue speaking her mind/defending those she loves and yet she becomes silent and/or downright agreeable when those shrews trash talk Nina.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, lala2 said:

Or Maxie would speak up

That was so absurd!  Nina is Maxie’s sister in law (of sorts). They are family.  Maxie isn’t exactly a wallflower, she should have had Nina’s back. 

Call me an old fogie but the nurses ball just isn’t the nurses ball without Lucy.  I also think she will show up, probably in her undies which is also tradition!

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Not just that--but Maxie considers Nina family.  But yet she's very comfortable throwing Nina under the bus around the Carlys.  Maxie has never had an issue speaking her mind/defending those she loves and yet she becomes silent and/or downright agreeable when those shrews trash talk Nina.

It's all on the writers.  They must be loving all of the social media posts about Carly and Nina, and for whatever reason, they have decided that the deranged Nina haters must have their daily pound of Nina's flesh.   It makes it unwatchable for others, but obviously the don't care.  I have really committed to FF'ing every single Carly scene over this.  I watch on Hulu so I don't know if it matters, but I hope it's tracked.   I do the same with Drew obviously.  I mean, he is just awful.  I did watch his scene with Laura though.   

• Like 3
  • Fire 4
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Daisy said:

truthfully. I don't want the Carly/Nina wars to end because SOMEONE on this show needs to hate Carly

I don’t even think Nina hates Carly. In their interactions yesterday it almost seemed like pity. Like, “what are you keeping from me NOW you pitiful creature.”

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, mostlylurking said:

I don’t even think Nina hates Carly. In their interactions yesterday it almost seemed like pity. Like, “what are you keeping from me NOW you pitiful creature.”

yeah hate is a strong word but firmly in "No, I am not going to think the sun shines out of your butt" camp.

• Like 5

The way Cujo tried to attack Nina as Nina was leaving, claws reaching out, and that snarl? Just what she did when Robin hauled off and BITCH SLAPPED her back in 2005. Only difference is that Pod!Drew held her back yesterday and Nina didn’t slap her. I LOATHE this character oh so so much.

As for Bobbie-the character was redeemed when she was indeed owner of the Brownstone, married to Jake, before that imploded. And continued through when she married Tony-the story of how BJ saved Maxie. I remember how amazing she was with Elizabeth after her rape. When they turned her into a ravening beast like her spawn, I can’t remember. Certainly after Laura Wright took over the role.

She’s the age now, what Ruby was when we first met Ruby and Bobbie, I think. And what a difference. Like night and day. Ruby is sure to be rolling in her grave at what Bobbie has reverted back into.

And going back to the scenes with Cujo and Elizabeth-Cujo did EXACTLY what Nikolas did. She KIDNAPPED Martin and Cyrus’s mother and Bobbie, that hypocritical twat, helped! Not to mention what she did with the non consent form and how she and Monica fist bumped with glee at thwarting Nelle.

5 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

She told Obrecht she HATED Cujo for keeping silent about PSO being her daughter. You could see the rage.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So Robin won’t be making an appearance this year at the Nurses Ball.

She might not, but that's definitely not what Anna said yesterday.  "She's not the only one disappointed to not be a part of the Nurses Ball this year" was about Lucy, not Robin.

• Useful 1

I hate the pressure on Esmè to give up her baby. A baby of a few weeks is pretty much oblivious to its surroundings as long as it's warm and fed. And babies need to bond with their mothers. Let Esmè keep the baby.

"Your friends are here, your family's here, what's the real reason you're going to Stanford.? How about because Stanford is not only a better school than PCU, Cameron has a scholarship there.

"Joss, your sneaking around with this guy isn't you. You're the most straightforward person I know."  Oh poor deluded Cameron.

"Be an adult, would you?" Finn and Chase ragging on their father is the most fun those two have been in ages. But Spencer makes it all about herself.

I was shocked to see Kristina twice in a month but then I realized that it was all about Dex, therefore about Joss and Carly. It's never about Kristin herself, Carly's spawn >>>> Sonny's own.

• Like 4

Good grief, Joss is a nag. Always harping on Dex to stop working for Sonny.

3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Finn and Chase ragging on their father is the most fun those two have been in ages.

I also liked Alexis giving Gregory the stink eye.

3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I hate the pressure on Esmè to give up her baby. A baby of a few weeks is pretty much oblivious to its surroundings as long as it's warm and fed. And babies need to bond with their mothers. Let Esmè keep the baby.

Not to mention that one could argue Spencer is starting to harass Esmé. That's not going to bode well in court.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I will say Laura wants that. but she doesn't (rightly) want the baby to be in prison. I did trust her in saying that basically once Esme got released, they would give her back the baby.esp if she does go to Pentonville or something. having a contingency plan is not a bad idea there. (and once Esme said no,Laura respected that decision which was tres awesome)

• Like 3

I was in another room yet heard Spencer loudly screeching that his brother shouldn’t be in jail. Tone it down, dude. That kid only knows how to drink milk and poop; he couldn’t tell the difference between jail and The Ritz. 

And going on about how Esmé was the reason Cam was leaving instead of congratulating him. When even Joss thinks you’re too self-involed (!) get a clue. I enjoyed the side eye Trina gave him though. Run, Trina, Run!!

Then the Spencer Self-Entitled show moved to Sonny’s penthouse and made me take Dex’ side. Dex!! The cardboard bodyguard!

I did enjoy the Laura, Kevin, Esmé, Ace scenes though. Well done, everyone! (No spoilers, but I’m now 100% sure Esmé is faking, wanting to hold on to her son as a bargaining chip, even if she cares for him.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

honestly (Will Lipton not wanting to be on contract aside) - i don't think Spencer is wrong per se. (And he is losing his best friend and cousin ) - i do think that was a realistic response - and It wouldn't surprise me if a part of decision to go was to not be in Joss/Dex orbit a lot.   sot of like a two flies one swat situation. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

honestly (Will Lipton not wanting to be on contract aside) - i don't think Spencer is wrong per se. (And he is losing his best friend and cousin ) - i do think that was a realistic response - and It wouldn't surprise me if a part of decision to go was to not be in Joss/Dex orbit a lot.   sot of like a two flies one swat situation. 

I don't think Spencer is wrong either.  I don't think it's good to find out, like when you're a teen or younger, that you spent your first two years, or year, whatever, in prison with your jailbird mom.  I don't think it's good for you mentally.   I think Esme should want her baby's grandmother, uncle, and older brother to take care of him while she's in there.  Visits are fine.   

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I think Esme should want her baby's grandmother, uncle, and older brother to take care of him while she's in there. 

Except she doesn't know she won't lose custody for good. That is not an idle concern.

Having Cam be coy about leaving Port Charles was dumb. I hate that stupid trope. What's the big deal about coming right out and saying he's going to Stanford? It's nothing to be ashamed of.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I don't think Spencer is wrong either.  I don't think it's good to find out, like when you're a teen or younger, that you spent your first two years, or year, whatever, in prison with your jailbird mom.  I don't think it's good for you mentally.   I think Esme should want her baby's grandmother, uncle, and older brother to take care of him while she's in there.  Visits are fine.   

yeah. I do get Esme's point of view. - Spencer shouldn't have lied to her, Nik was trying to take advantage and everything so i do get her whole defensiveness there. However she is acknowledging she did do a lot of crap things so imo she should be able to see why that's everyone's default action to like. not be on her side. 

I am hoping that she does let that cutie patootie of a baby go with Laura, so honestly she's not in danger. (I know Heather set up the chick w/the shiv the last time, but what if someone else wants to make esme their sidepiece. they have a huge leverage against her. Baby Jail or not, it's still jail).

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Except she doesn't know she won't lose custody for good. That is not an idle concern.

but she'd still have her legal rights right? she wouldn't lose custody if the court didnt remove them. (or just have Dianne or whomever), sign a contract saying it's just temporary. 

• Useful 1

Way to be a supportive dad, Sonny. How about you trust that Kristina has thought things through? (He did talk her out of opening her own restaurant, right?) Would Sonny be like this with Michael? Highly unlikely.

Please, Joss is barely going to give Cam another thought once he's out of PC. I doubt think she thinks much about him now.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Way to be a supportive dad, Sonny. How about you trust that Kristina has thought things through? (He did talk her out of opening her own restaurant, right?) Would Sonny be like this with Michael? Highly unlikely.

I got the impression that it wasn’t something Kristina was passionate about but she wanted to do more with her life because she felt like she was trailing behind her sisters when it came to her future. A few months back when Kristina/Alexis were arguing about her job, she specifically said that she was happy doing what she was doing.

Maybe I resonated with her today because there’s been times where I was content with my life but still feel envious when big events were happening for the people around me and that I should have bigger plans or aspirations as well. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

He didn't. he said he would back her if that was what she wanted - but asked her if she would truly be happy doing it because she said she happy with things at Charlie's. Kristina admitted that she was. (and this was stemmed from wanting to do something BIG because Molly & Sam had life pretty figured out)

Just now, ffwbe said:

Maybe I resonated with her today because there’s been times where I was content with my life but still feel envious when big events were happening for the people around me and that I should have bigger plans or aspirations as well. 

exactly yeah.Kristina just felt she needed to do something BIG  (I just got irritated because she said he biological clock was ticking and i was screaming NO IT IS NOT, KRISSY). 

but i am the same. like there are sometimes where i feel i should have accomplished BIG stuff too. but once I talk it out with my mom I am back on straight.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I see these points, for sure, but it still irks me that if Michael brought up this situation to Sonny, he'd probably urge Michael to live his dreams, and do practical all the work for him. Or have his people do all the work.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Having Cam be coy about leaving Port Charles was dumb. I hate that stupid trope. What's the big deal about coming right out and saying he's going to Stanford? It's nothing to be ashamed of.

That's true. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

but she'd still have her legal rights right? she wouldn't lose custody if the court didnt remove them. (or just have Dianne or whomever), sign a contract saying it's just temporary. 

The longer someone else has Esmé's giant baby, the greater claim they can put on him: "He barely knows his mother!" And I don't trust this show to be legally accurate. Look at how Lucas (who?) and Brad blithely handed over stupid Wiley to Michael. The show didn't even pay lip service to any sort of formal custodial transfer.

Besides, Spencer wants the giant baby mainly to punish Esmé (and to a lesser degree, Nik) for duping him. I wouldn't trust him to take care of Moss right now, even if he's supervised by Laura and Kevin. Spencer is pretty unhinged about it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

She told Obrecht she HATED Cujo for keeping silent about PSO being her daughter. You could see the rage.

I can tell who PSO is, but what does it stand for?

• Like 1