Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I need emojis from @GHScorpiosRulefor an appropriate reaction to Carly telling Elizabeth they are "so much alike" and Elizabeth thanking her for stealing and returning a photo of the Webbers. Do NOT make these two women friends, Show. UGH.

Requoting again because I watched this after reading your comment, and honestly, there aren't enough RAGE meme or emojis to FULLY EXPRESS my rage at those scenes.

First, why Cujo decided it was any of her FUCKING business to charge in when...oh wait. Right. Because that's how she rolls. I FUCKING HATE Frank, O'Connor and whoever wrote this craptastic shitfest of dialogue.

Second, Elizabeth should have told Cujo it was NONE OF HER FUCKING BUSINESS. But nooooo. She had to go confess what she had done, and then let that harridan use Jason as a pillar of honesty and loyalty. Fuck HER. SheBeast, I mean. And when she smugly handed back that oh so OBVIOUS picture of Jeff and Caroline that was taken recently, instead of when they were younger, Elizabeth should have hauled off and smacked her. Yeah, I said it. She should have done it after she said "this was such a violation" and not fucking THANKED her, as if Cujo had done Elizabeth some grand favor.

And no, FRANK. These two are NOTHING alike.

Oh and DO STFU, Cody. Your paaaaaaaaaaain is one of your own selfish making. YOU wanted the Ice Princess and steal off with the money it would gain you, instead of admitting Mac is your father, and then you act like an entitled ARSEHOLE of the first order when he almost sees the DNA results. Why is carrying it around like a lock of his sweetheart's hair? Does he want Mac to find it again and then "disown" his con-ass ASS?

The scenes with Laura, Kevin, Mac, and Felicia made up for it, though. Awesome Writer clearly snuck in. And I loved the scenes with Laura and Pod!Drew. I cackled at his dumfounded "huh?" look when Laura refused to sell.

And no, Nina. Pod!Drew is NOT a nice guy, because he also FUCKING COLLUDED in insider trading. For someone who's supposed to be business savvy, she's so FUCKING STOOPID.

Well at least Bobbie correctly explained how the Nurses Ball has always been about funding to help with research/cure for AIDS/HIV.

And yes, please, MiniSheBeast-DO ALSO STFU about Cam and LUKE. Like you gave any blue-dilly fucks about him when he was alive. I did like how Jackie did that impersonation of Luke calling her "Barbara Jean" though. Because I could hear him say just that.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

There's a pathogen in his blood!  Maybe now that Willow is going to be save, Mr. Sheffield will have the Old Movie Disease.

Or maybe it's from coming into contact with whatever substance is involved in his nefarious plan and we'll finally move this plot along at last.

I'm pretty sure the pathogen is a result of what Ms. Wu has been putting in his drinks--the poison or whatever that Holly gave her in exchange for a piece of the Ice Princess.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, eyeroll at her sudden concern about "Uncle Luke," who I don't ever remember her having a scene with. 

To be fair, Joss was either unborn or very young when Luke left PC. She wouldn't have had many, if any, scenes with him.

13 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

If someone is going to invest in a sniper rifle, I'd hope they'd be a better shot. But I guess that's just me.

Shawn obviously trained that guy.

• LOL 12
47 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

What was the random Carly/Liz scene about? Lol if they are struggling this bad with things for Carly do to when she isn’t around her kids or fighting with Nina, they should probably look into slashing LW’s guarantees because she’s essentially turned into a supporting character with disproportionate screen time. Tbh Sonny has too, though he has this mob SL going on right now, and they do the same insert into a random SL so he can give his POV that no one asked for as well. It’s annoying.

And where the hell does Carly get off telling Victor to "go wait somewhere else?" She's the boss of the hospital/nurses station now? Everything the character does is pissing me off now. Gah!

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

No.  Ava gave her the contact info and Nina said she wasn't going to mess up whatever might happen with willow.  

Well, that's it then.  Tracy is gonna turn them in and Nina will be blamed for it. 

• Useful 4
1 hour ago, CeChase said:

Well, that's it then.  Tracy is gonna turn them in and Nina will be blamed for it. 

Lol that’s the best case scenario. Because the show hates me, I bet Carly will do or say something to Nina to cause her to change her mind and report her so Carly can play victim instead of acknowledging that she committed a felony. 

• Like 8

I don’t think Valentin should be in charge of ELQ but I find Drew attempting to swindle a preteen Charlotte out of ELQ shares to be equally gross if not worse. He just wants control for himself. I doubt he’s going to hand Brook Lynn back her shares because she might not vote with him. If it was truly about family, then he’d be offering to split the shares equally amongst all of them but he wants them all to himself. 

Also, aren’t ELQ shares supposed to be extremely valuable? How does he have enough money to afford close to half of them when last year, he was desperately trying to sell off Aurora assets in order to have the funds to buy Carly’s half of the MC back for her? They’ve already said that Aurora is not anywhere close in value to ELQ. 

• Like 8
20 hours ago, dubbel zout said:
21 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The Mac, Kevin and Felicia scenes were beautiful.  Their tears and "my brother in life" made me misty.

They were so, so good. Everything those characters were feeling and saying was completely right. It proves what can happen when you use history properly in the show.

So well done.  I cried.  It’s scenes like this that will always keep me watching this show to the bitter end.  Those scenes were good on their own, but when you know and have watched all the history behind it it just makes them even better.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ffwbe said:

What was the random Carly/Liz scene about? Lol if they are struggling this bad with things for Carly do to when she isn’t around her kids or fighting with Nina, they should probably look into slashing LW’s guarantees because she’s essentially turned into a supporting character with disproportionate screen time. Tbh Sonny has too, though he has this mob SL going on right now, and they do the same insert into a random SL so he can give his POV that no one asked for as well. It’s annoying.

Carly has no friends. I don't count Sam in this because I still don't get how this so-called friendship came about. And I don't count Olivia because she is an ass kisser and a Carly apologist. 

Carly has her kids, sycophants and enemies.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Carly has no friends. I don't count Sam in this because I still don't get how this so-called friendship came about. And I don't count Olivia because she is an ass kisser and a Carly apologist. 

The 2 friendships of hers that they try to sell are completely one sided. When has Carly been there for Olivia or Sam when they were dealing with something? She couldn’t even be bothered to tell her bff Sam that she’s involved with her ex husband. That’s why I laugh when Olivia goes so hard for Carly because you know she probably barely thinks about Olivia. I don’t think anyone truly takes up space in Carly’s mind other than her children and dead Jason. Everyone else is just there to serve her

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'm pretty sure the pathogen is a result of what Ms. Wu has been putting in his drinks

Why didn't Ms. Wu just poison him dead, and spare us this story line?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

when last year, he was desperately trying to sell off Aurora assets in order to have the funds to buy Carly’s half of the MC back for her? They’ve already said that Aurora is not anywhere close in value to ELQ. 

Aurora is a public company.  ELQ is not.  Both are regulated but public companies are supposed to have more transparency and have reporting requirements.  Wouldn't shareholders notice in either the 8Ks (quarterly reports) or in the annual report the selling off of assets?  The CEO has a responsibility to report significant matters to the Board of Directors and to report those matters (provided they pass some theshold - which selling tons of Aurora assets would qualify) to the SEC.  But if he reported it to the BOD and to the SEC he should be OK. Plus a bribe will probably be offered - in addition to the insider-training.

Very happy to see Moss back and there were lovely flowers on the table in the Bobby/carly jr scenes.  Also a nice touch was the little bit of snow on the ledge of the window and also a thin layer of snow on the leaves outside.

I guess if they are looking for a landing spot for Carly, I would rather her screen time take place at general hospital.  LW looked a bit uncomfortable in her scenes with BH but they both are troopers and solid actresses.  LW could breath some life into that under-served location.

Ava and Nina's 'tea-time' discussions were quite enjoyable to listen in on - and surprisingly for more than one episode.  The scenes were much smoother than those thugs shooting at each other in a public place.

It's a shame that this soap wastes so much time trying to make miserable characters into half-decent humans.

Edited by sunnyface
taliskar
  • Like 5

Drewfus... you suck at selling. 

"awww come on, Laura sell us the stock, you don't want to deal with ELQ drama. like... that is dumb, even if Val was really dead.

• Like 5

So Olivia points out that Nina has to agree, and Bobbie throws this huge fit that she will not "grovel" to that woman.... just ask her. you dumbass.

Also. Bearded Wonder. 1/2 of that money was not "entitled" to you. you shut up too. 

Also also, since it didn't occur to Carly that Nina and Maxie are like...quasi family maybe shut up about "having to deal with Nina." and it would be nice if Maxie would say like "since Nina is my quasi family i need you to shut up."

Everyone needs to shut up. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3

I swear that they’re manufacturing drama with Nina now. They’re just assuming that she wouldn’t allow them to have the NB at the MC so they can bitch about it. This is stupid. Why wouldn’t Maxie just ask her since she’s planning the damn thing and they are close  

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
4 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I swear that they’re manufacturing drama with Nina now. They’re just assuming that she wouldn’t allow them to have the NB at the MC so they can bitch about it. This is stupid. Why wouldn’t Maxie just ask her since she’s planning the damn thing and they are close  

RIGHT?
it's so insanely dumb. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

RIGHT?
it's so insanely dumb. 

Like it doesn’t even make sense. Carly telling Nina to put her hatred for her aside for a good cause. It’s not Carly’s event and Nina was the co-host during the red carpet for the last few years of it. She was actively involved in it. Why would she hate it now? I stand by what I said earlier that the show doesn’t know what to do with Carly and LW’s episode guarantees.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, Daisy said:

So Olivia points out that Nina has to agree, and Bobbie throws this huge fit that she will not "grovel" to that woman.... just ask her. you dumbass.

Fuck off, Bobbie.

But, for real, why wouldn't Nina agree?  Is Olivia just trying to stir shit up, because that's been her essential role for the past several years, so...

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Also. I am just going to point this out. the last time we saw Olivia she was being a loud shrewy cow that she was ALWAYS  going to be team Carly, and Sonny is begging her to be a decent human being.

Nina finds out Olivia's sick and she instantly brought her soup. 

Olivia's best friend in the whole world.... didn' even know she was sick. 

Nina is the evul though.

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ffwbe said:

What was the random Carly/Liz scene about?

I wonder if Laura Wright and Becky Herbst are friendly and want to work together. That's plausible, although it's equally plausible that Carly just has to make an appearance in everyone's story.

I actually do think they're good in scenes together, but doesn't it seem we've had pretty much this same one several times over the last few years? At the graveyard (just post Franco), at Liz's house, at some sit-down place where they talked about their history, now at the hospital? Even the dialogue is the same. "I know we haven't always gotten along..." "I know we've said a lot of terrible things to each other..." "I know we're not friends..." Even Carly knows, because she said, "I know I've said this before" in yesterday's remix. 

• Like 3

I’m sorry because I know I’m ranting about it but I really wish that they’d just go ahead and kill the so-called Carly/Nina rivalry. They probably think it’s fun like Monica/Leslie was or Dorian/Vicki on OLTL but their little showdowns are lame and not entertaining. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Requoting again because I watched this after reading your comment, and honestly, there aren't enough RAGE meme or emojis to FULLY EXPRESS my rage at those scenes.

Well at least Bobbie correctly explained how the Nurses Ball has always been about funding to help with research/cure for AIDS/HIV.

I think you did a good job! 😂 I really like the Cut You gif 🤣

The writers creating a scenario of Carly attempting friendship with Elizabeth reminds me of how much I miss her real friendship with Robin and Patrick. The three actors had such terrific chemistry!!

Now Carly's just letting herself into the Q mansion and Maxie tells her she's "essential" ?! WTF?!?!  Does no one remember her ugly put-downs to Robin about being HIV+?! These writers are such jerks.

Carly and Bobbie (and off-screen Olivia) are acting like teenage bratty girls with all the "oh no we have to ask evil Nina if she'll agree with Olivia to give us the Metro Court for the Nurse's Ball" is worthy of multiple vomit emojis. It's really a sad day when Maxie Jones has to be the mature woman in the room.

So Anna gets to tell us that Robin "is sad" she won't be at the NB this year.  I don't care that Anna is also "sad" - she went to the NB what, once, to support Robin?  I want to know why it doesn't seem to even occur to Maxie to mention talking to Robin about participating/contributing in some way. Instead, the focus is alll on the Carly + groupies tension with Nina. UGHHH!!!

Victor informing Dr. Finn he knows about his relationship with Nurse Baldwin. 🙄 Welll good for you, Vic. Maybe instead focus on what Dr. Finn has to say about your health issue!!

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Monica/Leslie

Who is Leslie?

2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’m sorry because I know I’m ranting about it but I really wish that they’d just go ahead and kill the so-called Carly/Nina rivalry. They probably think it’s fun like Monica/Leslie was or Dorian/Vicki on OLTL but their little showdowns are lame and not entertaining. 

honestly. it just sucks because they constantly make Nina look evul, bowing, and scraping to Carly. Erica/Brooke, Dorian/Vicki never did that.  Like even today. "Willow told me everything, but I don't want to bother her and respect her giving her space, can you tell me?" VERY respectful and everything and Carly first looked jealous (heh). but then was a cow about it then went "Well so much for being cordial." were YOU being cordial?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Who is Leslie?

Laura’s mother, once the wife of Rick Weber, who had an affair with Monica (it was thought that AJ was his son).  Lesley actually delivered AJ (she was a doctor) during a snowstorm and Monica blurted out here was Rick’s and it was a whole THING for years.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Laura’s mother, once the wife of Rick Weber, who had an affair with Monica (it was thought that AJ was his son).  Lesley actually delivered AJ (she was a doctor) during a snowstorm and Monica blurted out here was Rick’s and it was a whole THING for years.  

oh that Leslie! Thanks,Cheyanne.

4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I prefer to think of this as the writers knowing people aren't buying the Nina-is-evul crap and so they're doubling down, which of course only makes it more obvious that Nina is NOT evil.

I’m sure that’s the case but today was even weirder than normal. Nina immediately agreed to it once they finally let her speak, which made all of the caterwauling about how she’d say no or make them beg and ruin all of the plans extra cringey. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

There’s been references to 5 different characters feeling sick in the past week. Molly, Sam, Gregory, Donna and Olivia. Victor as well but I assumed that his pathogen is whatever Mrs. Wu/Holly gave him. Is there a contagion SL brewing or is it just a weird coincidence?

• Useful 8

I hate the Carlys so much. And now Bobbie is included.

Adjusting an old one… NULOCsH 

Can they shoehorn Carly into any more storylines? It’s getting ridiculous. At this rate, she’ll be the one to figure out who is poisoning Victor AND figure out Cody is really Mac’s son. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

So Anna gets to tell us that Robin "is sad" she won't be at the NB this year.  I don't care that Anna is also "sad" - she went to the NB what, once, to support Robin?

So I understand, Robin is sad because Anna won't be there, or that she, Robin, won't be able to attend? If it's the former, I don't give any blue dilly FUCKS. I'd rather Robert show up. If Robin/Kimberly isn't going to be there, then I'll be fast forwarding through all of it.

26 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The writers creating a scenario of Carly attempting friendship with Elizabeth reminds me of how much I miss her real friendship with Robin and Patrick. The three actors had such terrific chemistry!!

Word! Or Robin and Brenda's friendship.

• Like 2

Personally Ive never been into the Nurses Ball but I figured that they were doing it for the 60th anniversary so they had an excuse for characters to return like they did for the 50th anniversary. If Robin isn’t going to be there and Tracy doesn’t return until later that month, I’d wager that we’re not getting guest stars this go around. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Dear show, I know that I tend to have low blood pressure but it is not necessarily to daily have a Carly scene that enrages me to raise it.

This show is desperate to make Nina look like the bad guy and what they are doing is making the Carlys look even worse.  Brook Lynn says "Look, Nina brought Olivia soup because she's sick, isn't that nice?" and nothing except hate looks from Carly and Bobbie and even Maxie is dumb (as in not saying anything)

Look at Drew rushing in to save Poor Carly from Evil Nina.  For all that the show tries to paint Carly as brave&strong, she always needs a man to save her. And shut up Drew. And Bobbie. And Brook Lynn.

I thought Victor was smarter than to think that Laura has access to the kind of technology to create that pathogen. That's a Cassadine (Wu?) move.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for poor Cody who feels that he doesn't deserve Mac as a father? Because I don't.

Is Sonny going to adopt Dex now? And why would one of the alphabet agencies (FBI, CIA) try to shoot Sonny before the Pikeman deal happens instead of busting it up mid-deal and getting everyone convicted?

5 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

It feels wrong to me if Lucy isn’t at the Nurse’s Ball.  She’s the mainstay of it.

I'm sure that she's going to make it somehow.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7

I have a feeling that Lucy is going to make a grand entrance at the Ball. 
Wow, apple didn’t fall far from the tree with Bobbie and Carly. Throw Joss in and you have the three witches from MacBeth. 
I am planning to FF through any upcoming Dex and Joss scenes. She’s going to be even more insufferable than usual. 🤮

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Am I supposed to feel sorry for poor Cody who feels that he doesn't deserve Mac as a father? Because I don't.

Cody's I'm-such-a-terrible-person-no-one-deserves-me attitude is so tiresome. And off-putting. It's hard to feel for someone who is such a downer.

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And why would one of the alphabet agencies (FBI, CIA) try to shoot Sonny before the Pikeman deal happens instead of busting it up mid-deal and getting everyone convicted?

As if the CIA/WSB gives a rat's ass about Sonny. Why would they suddenly be interested in him? And Sonny saying they'll be sorry they tried to kill him was laughable, as his threats always are.

7 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I have a feeling that Lucy is going to make a grand entrance at the Ball. 

That would be excellent soap, so the jury is still out.

• Like 3

🙄It was very stupid and lame. Carly has never been essential to any Nurses Ball. The single reason we had those scenes is to set up evil Nina being blamed, tarred, and feathered when brave heroine Carly🤢 along with Drew are inevitably turned in (by a surprise person) and arrested. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

As if the CIA/WSB gives a rat's ass about Sonny. Why would they suddenly be interested in him? And Sonny saying they'll be sorry they tried to kill him was laughable, as his threats always are.

please please let Sonny do something to an Alphabet Agent and then he can really go to jail. (yeah yeah they made Sonny more tolertable, but i mean if this is the path he wants to take...)

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

What was the random Carly/Liz scene about?

HATED that scene.  This is literally none of Carly’s business, and I hate the habit that Carly has of always manhandling people.  Granted Victor shouldn’t have grabbed Liz but Liz doesn’t need Carly to defend her.

I did love this line from Victor to his lawyer: “I’m in a spot of bother.”  Oh those Brit’s….everything just sounds so much more quaint when they say it!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

It feels wrong to me if Lucy isn’t at the Nurse’s Ball.  She’s the mainstay of it.

An event shouldn’t depend on one person (and the same person) putting it together year after year. Things tend to happen so it’s best to have backups

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DanaK said:

An event shouldn’t depend on one person (and the same person) putting it together year after year. Things tend to happen so it’s best to have backups

you know. like death. 

also something like this ball should have been planned within the year and putting the final touches now with the last 3 weeks, not just getting started now

• Like 5
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

I hate the Carlys so much. And now Bobbie is included.

You hate Bobby just now? You're a very patient person. Bobby is always on her banshee daughter's side even when she's absolutely wrong. She becomes incredibly toxic and hateful the instant Carly enters her orbit. 

I never wanna see another Carly/Nina scene. That whole thing was manufactured so that Nina would run to the SEC. Like Nina was going to refuse the NB being held at the MC. And Olivia was so convinced that Nina was going to refuse that she decided to let her make the decision. These woman behave like they're in High School. 

The only minimally interesting about those scenes was watching Carly's face crack when she found out that Willow told Nina about her condition and that she was going to keep her posted.

I don't even like the mob stories, but I'm kind of glad there's a change of pace. Everything has just been bad and boring AF.

Dex can die, though. Every time he opens his mouth about being in Afghanistan, I laugh. 

Cody is one giant heap of trash. For all the years I wanted Mac to have a biological child, I wasn't expecting that they would saddle him with this jackass.

Dominic gave her whole fortune to Serena who used it to save the whales. Asshat, Dominic didn't know your no-good ass existed. How hard is it to comprehend? Do the actors feel like morons when they have to read these kind of lines, because I know I would.

So is there some kind of virus going around PC, or something? A bunch of people mentioned feeling sick. Molly thought it was because she was pregnant, Sam thought it had to do with her trip to the UK, invisible James's teacher is sick, Olivia is sick, may she die . . .

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Dominic gave her whole fortune to Serena who used it to save the whales. Asshat, Dominic didn't know your no-good ass existed. How hard is it to comprehend? Do the actors feel like morons when they have to read these kind of lines, because I know I would.

To be fair while Dominque would have shared w/him (if she knew he existed). even if she chose NOT to. that's her decision.it's like the Austin/Edward will all over again. You are NOT entitled to the money. it's not a RIGHT. Serena gave it all to whales is her choice (I mean i do hope she kept SOME of it and has it growing some interest but whatever). 

Bearded Wonder is a dipstick and mac deserves better

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Daisy said:

you know. like death. 

also something like this ball should have been planned within the year and putting the final touches now with the last 3 weeks, not just getting started now

I agree, it’s annoying when soaps do that

• Like 2
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

. And when she smugly handed back that oh so OBVIOUS picture of Jeff and Caroline that was taken recently, instead of when they were younger, Elizabeth should have hauled off and smacked her. Yeah, I said it. She should have done it after she said "this was such a violation" and not fucking THANKED her, as if Cujo had done Elizabeth some grand favor.

So much of this story was poorly done and nonsensical but this was one of the dumbest parts. It wasn’t even a picture of Liz with her parents, or from when she was young. It was a pic that could have been taken last week, it might as well have been an iPhone selfie. She could have gotten it off their Facebook. Why would this be so meaningful to Liz? But we had to have a moment of hero Carly I guess. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, Daisy said:

To be fair while Dominque would have shared w/him (if she knew he existed). even if she chose NOT to. that's her decision.it's like the Austin/Edward will all over again. You are NOT entitled to the money. it's not a RIGHT. Serena gave it all to whales is her choice (I mean i do hope she kept SOME of it and has it growing some interest but whatever). 

Bearded Wonder is a dipstick and mac deserves better

True words. Makes him an even bigger douchebag. I didn't even think it was possible, but here we are.

• Love 1

Personally I think that the whales deserve the money more. And need it more than Cody who has a cushy job doing what he loves that comes with free room and possibly board.

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

"awww come on, Laura sell us the stock, you don't want to deal with ELQ drama. like... that is dumb, even if Val was really dead.

The "I'm going to help you so that you don't have to worry your pretty little head about business matters" was infuriating. She's the mayor; not everyone is as bad at business as Carly.

15 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Lucy should have been working on it for the last 8 months at least. All the plans drawn up for Maxie to follow,, the acts rehearsing and the llama booked..

• Like 9
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

They are super boring, bad writing, plot point driven..... I can rant on and on too. I'm not even a big Nina fan, but still find it hard to believe that any normal person would continue to engage with Carly. MOVE ON SHOW!!

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

So Anna gets to tell us that Robin "is sad" she won't be at the NB this year.

I heard that as Anna saying/acknowledging that *Lucy* is sad to not be there, as it was right after Lucy was having her little temper tantrum.

It also became more than crystal clear today that it's nature over nurture as far as the Carlys go, as Carly got her surly, bitchy, 'ready to immediately fight' persona from Bobbie.  Same obnoxious trash as she was 45 years ago right there.  And, yes, Carly looked like she swallowed glass when Nina told her Willow had informed  her of her medical condition.  I'm sure Carly will have to go clomping over to the gatehouse so the mouse can assure her that, yes, she did give Nina that morsel, but Carly is still #1 in her eyes. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8