Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I know there won't be long-term consequences, but I do hope the show lets Michael realize the parent he thought was the "good one" is just as bad, eh, probably worse, than his mean old dad.

And considering that just last week Sonny waltzed right into the jail cell of a female inmate and threatened her if she told the police the truth... .

Edited by sunnyface
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I hope Willow's baby tocks and her ass falls into a coma. 

Yes, but how would this harm Carly?  No consequences, as dubbel zout pointed out.

Willow and baby will be fine, Carly might be scolded for a minute, and that's all.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

It might actually get people angry at her for a whole episode.

And in the end having everyone apologizing to her because she was "only doing what she thought was right" and that if only they had told her Willow was sick she would have told them sooner.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Honestly, does LW have it in her contract that Carly can never suffer consequences?  Because even Erica Kane, arguably the grandest of soap dames (at least on ABC), wasn't immune to that.  

Does anyone?

People sometimes get karmic payback (e.g. Franco and then Peter getting killed) or lose something and get something else ((Valentine loses the Cassadine but gets ELQ)

Carly has lost.her husband, best friend, her livelihood and in the case of the hotel that was a result of her actions. She has won more time than lost but she still has losses as a result of choices she made(kidnapped children, dead children, multiple stays in different mental institutions and multiple marriages with Sonny and Ajax ending).

Some might think it wasn’t enough or that she will never truly pay like they want her to. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

OK, I don't even understand Carly.  What's the worst thing that would happen if Willow found out Nina was her mother.  She would just say, Blech, I want nothing to do with that and keep it to herself.  Most likely (except that she n eeds bone marrow, but Carly doesn't know that).  

And getting back to her parents, Willow's father would be not-Finn, right?  I'm not even sure which Michael Eastwood character that was any more, but he's dead, right?  It would be Kiki's father?  Or was Kiki's father yet a different character.  This is why they shouldn't revlolving door actors so fast.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Carly has lost.her husband, best friend, her livelihood and in the case of the hotel that was a result of her actions.

She doesn't seem to be short of money, though.  Her vacation, paying hush money.  

Just now, Katy M said:

What's the worst thing that would happen if Willow found out Nina was her mother. 

Carly wouldn't be able to get back at Nina.  Tit for tat.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

LW desperately needs to start playing some layers in this story because Carly is coming off like a freaking sociopath. The lady really had to explain to her why she’s an even more awful person? It feels like they’re doing a repeat of a couple years ago when most of the couples split up. Everyone save maybe 3 of them seem completely miserable, have what should be insurmountable issues, or a big secret about to come out. 

10 minutes ago, Katy M said:

OK, I don't even understand Carly.  What's the worst thing that would happen if Willow found out Nina was her mother.  She would just say, Blech, I want nothing to do with that and keep it to herself.  Most likely (except that she n eeds bone marrow, but Carly doesn't know that).

Because it isn’t for Willow’s benefit. She doesn’t trust Willow not to soften on Nina and needs everyone in her life to fall in line and hate who she hates. She isn’t exactly saving her from pain from allowing her to believe that her birth mother is dead. Let’s see if anyone calls her out on that when the truth comes out though. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Katy M said:
3 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

If this were a soap opera, one of these apparently multiple people that Carly is paying off to lie would soon start blackmailing her.

And not for money.  they'd want something from sonny, so she'd have to make nice with him and Nina.

At least the EMT is holding out for more dough. 

26 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Carly has lost.her husband, best friend, her livelihood and in the case of the hotel that was a result of her actions. She has won more time than lost but she still has losses as a result of choices she made(kidnapped children, dead children, multiple stays in different mental institutions and multiple marriages with Sonny and Ajax ending).

But nothing has really changed for her. Drewfus stepped smoothly into the boyfriend slot, her financial situation doesn't seem to have changed despite not owning the hotel anymore, and she's swanning around town like she owns it.

I had to laugh when Drewfus exclaimed to Willow, "Oh, my god, you are sick!" after numerous flashbacks. Her current appearance wasn't a gigantic enough clue?

• Applause 7
  • Love 4

Having Britt standing in the raised nursing station and Maxie on the other side made it look like Gandolf and Frodo.

Nik has dug a pretty deep hole for himself and now Liz just made it 100x worse.

Is it setting up for Austin to leave with Britt?

Edited by Blackie
eta, clarity
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Is it setting up for Austin to leave with Britt?

Considering that the last time we saw Maxie/Austin things were fine between them and today she's all "my kids hate his guts' to Britt and then when she finds out Austin was blackmailing Spin for the algorithm she was all THAT'S MY BESTIE THAT YOU HURT HOW DARE YOU, I'M STORMING OFF.    I'm guessing tiic have finally, FINALLY realized that Maxie/Austin was a terrible idea and are moving Maxie back into Spinelli's orbit.  Which could possibly mean Austin being written out and leaving with Britt.  But would they do that RoHo?  They seem to love him.  

Has anyone else heard a possible firing of Marcus Coloma?  

https://www.tvseasonspoilers.com/news/general-hospital-shocking-marcus-coloma-out/

Edited by perkie1968
  • Useful 2
46 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Does anyone?

People sometimes get karmic payback (e.g. Franco and then Peter getting killed) or lose something and get something else ((Valentine loses the Cassadine but gets ELQ)

Some might think it wasn’t enough or that she will never truly pay like they want her to. 

Honestly, Carly losing Jason is probably the worst thing that could happen to her, especially when she was soooo close to having him romantically. But people don’t see that as her getting a comeuppance because it wasn’t. It’s something bad that happened to her but wasn’t retribution for things she’s done. And I don’t even need that. I just need the show to give her an actual rival that they allow to be human and seen as decent too. Nina could be that, the actress is certainly up to it. But the writing doesn’t allow for it and it makes watching Carly frustrating in a way that steals all the fun from it. 

I won’t believe MC is out as Nik based solely on social media, but if it turns out to be true I hope they have someone good in the wings. His Covid replacement was not good and the one thing MC had was chemistry with MW. I’ll miss that if he’s gone. Also super curious to know what behind the scenes drama caused it. 

Edited by Semiglued
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And getting back to her parents, Willow's father would be not-Finn, right?

Yes.  Silas Clay.  Was married to Nina and got her pregnant with Nelle and now Willow as well while simultaneously having an affair with Ava and getting her pregnant with Kiki.  Silas was a busy guy.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
11 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Yes.  Silas Clay.  Was married to Nina and got her pregnant with Nelle and now Willow as well while simultaneously having an affair with Ava and getting her pregnant with Kiki.  Silas was a busy guy.  

And Michael has been with all three of them.  

Edited by mariah23
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Wow, that EMT dropped so many truth bombs on Carly I fully expect her (the EMT) to end up dead in a ditch somewhere on the Pennsylvania side of things.

21 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Nik has dug a pretty deep hole for himself and now Liz just made it 100x worse.

For which I have no sympathy whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Look, EMT/firefighter blackmailing Carly. Carly carries around a chequebook? Who does that in 2022?

"Michael immediately;y forgave me. He's wonderful."  "No surprise here." Shut up you two. it's about how wonderful Michael is, it's about the fact that Willow felt that she couldn't  be honest with him.

"I want a few weeks of happiness before everyone starts treating me like a sick person." Willow's privelebd.  Some of us ordinary people have to keep reminding our families that we're sick and can't do everything still.

Carly: "You have family, Michael, Wylie, Me.And even the Quartermaines."  Generous of her to include the family that Willow and Michael live with.

Austin admits to blackmail. Already he's better than 80% of the characters on this show.j Why did the writers bother breaking up Maxie and Austin?  They're barely on the show at all. To put Maxie with Spinelli?  Ugh. The less Spinelli the better.

There are no words for Liz/Finn/Nik.  And no chemistry between Alexis and Gregory the way they're being written.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

DEETS!!!!

Please.  And thank you.

Paraphrasing.....

Denise:  I told Drew that Willow's birth mother died of overdose

Carly  You were supposed to include the birth father in that

Denise:  Sure, for more money.  Money, money, money

Carly  what?  I'm shocked that I'm being shaken down by an unknown person from a cult/commune.

Denise;  Bitch please, you're paying for someone to tell this poor woman that her family is dead.  

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

And no chemistry between Alexis and Gregory the way they're being written.

What an odd scene.  They're talking about the article and she says she has a bone to pick and that he's always talking at her instead of to her.  what?  Is that something that's happening in offscreen-land?  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Paraphrasing......

Drew:  Willow's birth mother is dead

Carly:  Aw, sucks to be you.  But hey you have me and Michael and me and me some more and Wylie and those gross Quartermains here for you.

Willow:  boo hoo hoo <runs away, crying>

Carly:  Wow, Willow's really upset about her lack of bio family huh?  Who knew.  ......eh shit happens, amirite Drew?  

• Fire 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Paraphrasing:

Drew:  ........hey wait a minute, you look like crap, and I remember a couple of other times where you looked like garbage......you're sick

Willow:  Nuh unh.

Drew:  Uh, yeah, I had a kid once that had brain cancer and they made him look gross like you....

Willow:  Yep my bad, stage 4.  Who knew when you don't take care of yourself and let a deadly disease run rampant in your body for 15 months that it gets worse and not better.  But hey Michael forgave me for not telling him, so it's all good.    But you have to keep it a secret for stupid reasons that make zero sense and also because it will affect Wylie,  Also Wylie.  And you know, Wylie.  So don't tell Carly

Drew:  Doopti doopti do, okay.  What were we talking about?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
23 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly: "You have family, Michael, Wylie, Me.And even the Quartermaines."  Generous of her to include the family that Willow and Michael live with.

Ironic because that’s the family Willow actually seems close to and regularly interacts with. Carly has only played up being close to Willow once her feud with Nina started and I don’t buy a connection in their scenes. She used to treat her like Wiley’s nanny. 

I forgot that Willow keeping the cancer a secret probably also means that people she’s close to aren’t getting tested as possible donors. She’s instead searching for what is technically a long shot in finding a real stove. She truly is dumb as dirt. 

Maybe Michael but he doesn’t seem overly concerned if he’s jumping on business trips for a company he claims isn’t a priority over family and the rest don’t know they should be. 

I get that Nina will be a match and save her but this is such a poorly done story. Searching for relatives should be the absolutely last resort. Parental matches only occur like 1% of the time and who was to say the person wouldn’t be ruled ineligible for some reason or refuse because hey, Willow straight up admitted not caring about finding her parents, even after knowing she was kidnapped, and is only looking now because she needs something. For all she knows, she were searching for her for her entire life and she doesn’t give a damn. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 8

All the EMT gave Carly was a mild scold and a telling to have a look in the mirror at herself.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Carly has lost.her husband, best friend, her livelihood and in the case of the hotel that was a result of her actions. =

Carly did lose Jason and that was the worst loss. (Pretty bad for Britt, Sonny and several other people too.)  It was her decision to end her marriage because Sonny very much wanted to make it work; her decision not to accept the hotel from Nina, her decision not to accept a settlement from Sonny, and her decision to buy Aurora stock while everyone told her not to buy into it.

She still has her home which was Sonny's, she's got Drew as her puppy dog, she's got the stock in Aurora that she bought, and enough money to pay for a business consultant. Not to mention that Michael and Drew would be more than happy to give Carly anything she wants.

2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't know why Carly thought that Willow would not be upset to find out her so-called birth mother had died. Not everybody has a stone for a heart, dumbass.

But Willow has Carly! She shouldn't want anything more.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly carries around a chequebook? Who does that in 2022?

Only people over the age of 80 in my experience. A good way to be untraceable Carly!

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Austin admits to blackmail. Already he's better than 80% of the characters on this show

This!!!  I can't believe it, the first time I have ever seen anyone fess up right away!!!  Although I think he could have just said he asked Spin to search something on the dark web for him which he doesn't want to share.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Austin admits to blackmail. Already he's better than 80% of the characters on this show.

I loved that. It took the wind right out of Spinelli's sails. Having Spin run the algorithm on Austin and Maxie isn't the terrible thing Maxie is making it out to be, IMO. If that breaks them up, fine. They weren't a very successful couple, and the show didn't seem to want to write for them anyway.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

If Billy Miller were still playing him, one, he'd never be this dumb, and two, he'd never forgive her. I still remember how angry he was when being told he wasn't Jaysus. And that's nothing, compared to this. It seems Cameron's Drew has nothing of the SeAL in him, since he shaved off that beard and was rescued/escaped from wherever Victor was holding him.

Like all actors, Billy Miller doesn’t write the show. If the writers wanted his Drew to be this “dumb” or wanted him to forgive her, he would. Writers twist characters into all sorts of stupid pretzels (exhibit A Elizabeth right now) I’m not sure why people assume BM would be immune. I’m not even sure what Drew is even doing right now that is that dumb. I think it was obvious to me he was a bit dubious of some of what the EMT was saying. But as others have pointed out, it doesn’t really make sense for her to lie. He even told Willow he wanted to check up on what she told him. But he’s dumb because he doesn’t know by osmosis that Carly had something to do with it?

6 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Who would actively root for a loser who says dumb things like Carly is honest to a fault while she’s lying to his face? 

I’m rooting for that “loser.” It’s not like he knows Carly is lying to his face. Characters always says stuff like that while they’re being lied to. I think the writers think it makes the devastation even worse when they find out the truth. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I’m rooting for that “loser.” It’s not like he knows Carly is lying to his face. Characters always says stuff like that while they’re being lied to. I think the writers think it makes the devastation even worse when they find out the truth. 

Except he didn’t just meet Carly. He knows she’s a pathological liar. Everyone who’s met her knows she isn’t a honest person. That’s what made him sound like an idiot and why Sonny laughed when he said it. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 4
Just now, ffwbe said:

Except he didn’t just meet Carly. He knows she’s a pathological liar. Everyone who’s met her knows she isn’t a honest person. That’s what made him sound like an idiot and why Sonny laughed when he said it. 

I don’t even like Carly and I wouldn’t describe her as a pathological liar. I  think when Drew says she’s honest to a fault he mostly means that she tells it like it is and doesn’t hide her feelings. He knows she’s lied in the past, but the show has attempted for years to portray her as this reformed matriarch. One of the reasons I’m so surprised they’ve actually had Carly do what she’s doing to Willow is they haven’t really let LW’s Carly do something like this in ages (probably the last time was covering up for Sonny killing AJ.) Even when they had her lie about Nelle’s death it was written as Carly wanting to tell the truth and Jax convincing her to lie. And it didn’t last very long. It’s usually other characters lying to Carly or messing with her in some way so Carly can get on some self-righteous soap box and look like the bigger person. I’m sure the show will try to protect Carly in some way here (like her not knowing that Willow is sick) but there’s no real way to spin this without her appearing as a spiteful liar.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Having Spin run the algorithm on Austin and Maxie isn't the terrible thing Maxie is making it out to be, IMO. I

Most things that people on this show get blackmailed for aren't that bad and could easily be diffused by some truth. 

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Considering that the last time we saw Maxie/Austin things were fine between them and today she's all "my kids hate his guts' to Brit

an Austin saying everyone whispering in her ear to cut bait, or did Maxie say that? I forget already but either way that seems like a new developement.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

But would they do that RoHo?  They seem to love him.  

Maybe with Heather Weber's big storyline they are finally going to bring back Steven Lars to help with his new sister and niece/nephew.

OR with Liz going down this stupid path with Nik, are they finally going to bring back Lucky???

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I don’t even like Carly and I wouldn’t describe her as a pathological liar.

What would you call her? In all seriousness, because I'm curious. As it stands, Willow is very sick, and Carly not knowing that when they're practically in each other's pockets is IMO yet another example of bad writing. She may care about Willow in some bizarre way, but she hates Nina a lot more, and that's the only possible reason she'd withhold the information about her being Willow's biological mother when it could save her life. The show's trying to cover her ass by not having her be aware of how ill Willow is, but it's like you said, it's just spite.

As for Drew, Carly's still the person who dropped him like a hot rock the second she realized he wasn't the Real and True Jason, but I guess he forgot that. Or something.

• Applause 11
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

But would they do that RoHo?  They seem to love him.  

When the man only appears three times a month and they gave him a nothing character after killing off his somewhat popular character for no real reason, I don’t think they love him that much anymore.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Austin saying everyone whispering in her ear to cut bait, or did Maxie say that? I forget already but either way that seems like a new developement.

Well, there was that time many  months ago that Georgie was rude to him . . . 

AAAAAAAND the tree in Sonny's penthouse, amid the brown, the black and the starkly lighted face fragments on sticks, has all-white lights, not pretty coloured ones. Worse and worse for Christmas cheer, though I know all-white ones can be very pretty if there's any prettiness in the surrounding scenery. Oh dear oh dear.

On the other hand, I am very, very happy about Ryan and Heather's retcon of a past. In my spotty past history of watching, I never came across Heather before her current incarnation (had to look her up in a wiki to find out why she was a dangerous criminal lunatic), so I apologize to people who feel that this is an outrage on her past history. But as a new acquaintance doing a funny new thing, she's great, and her interaction with Ryan is so very satisfying. Today's episode was dreary because it didn't have this dynamite couple and their resolve to find and help their psycho child.

On the third hand, Elizabeth's story that the baby she got the vitamins for is hers with Nik makes me so very, very tired, so profoundly tired, so epically tired, that I may not be able to get and decorate a Christmas tree. My cozy living room may look as sad as Sonny's because of Elizabeth's stupendously tiresome idiocy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

What would you call her? In all seriousness, because I'm curious. As it stands, Willow is very sick, and Carly not knowing that when they're practically in each other's pockets is IMO yet another example of bad writing. She may care about Willow in some bizarre way, but she hates Nina a lot more, and that's the only possible reason she'd withhold the information about her being Willow's biological mother when it could save her life. The show's trying to cover her ass by not having her be aware of how ill Willow is, but it's like you said, it's just spite.

I would say that she's a narcissist. She doesn't lie because she can't help herself as a pathological liar would, she lies to protect herself. No one is as important or as special as she is herself and therefore she is justified in how she treats other people because protecting the image of herself is the most important thing. And becauseshe is so great, her feelings and her hatesare always correct.

She also cares about people close to her, who are the bestest of the best like Michael who is the most amazing businessman . But when people fail to live up to that, as Drew did when he wasn't really Jason, she drops them like a hot potato and moves on to the real best.

• Like 4

It would be funny if it turned out Elizabeth was pregnant and just didn't know it.  This raises a question.  Have Finn and Elizabeth not been having sex.  I mean, I totally understand why she would say someone else was the father of her imaginary child, but you'd think he'd think it was a possibility, no?

34 minutes ago, Katy M said:

It would be funny if it turned out Elizabeth was pregnant and just didn't know it.  This raises a question.  Have Finn and Elizabeth not been having sex.  I mean, I totally understand why she would say someone else was the father of her imaginary child, but you'd think he'd think it was a possibility, no?

They've never had sex.  We've never seen it and she confirmed it today when Nik asked why she didn't tell finn it was his.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

What an odd scene.  They're talking about the article and she says she has a bone to pick and that he's always talking at her instead of to her.  what?  Is that something that's happening in offscreen-land?  

They stole that from GH Twitter. I remember a ton of complaints about their earlier scenes and how he was talking down to her. That Ted Talk comment was definitely from there. It was just weird to include it now because they’re attempting to course correct scenes that happened months ago. They barely share scenes and the ones they had the past 3 months didn’t have the same vibe. 

1 hour ago, Corvino said:

this is an outrage on her past history

It's not really an outrage (IMO) as much as a forced retcon to make a current story work. I'm sure the writers are super proud of themselves for doing this. /not sarcasm

What annoys me is it's all just way too convenient. It's like when the writers tried to justify how Ethan was Luke and Holly's son. Vaguely plausible, so you really have to squint to make it work.

• Like 1

Carly, who doesn't give a fuck what Willow wants--someone she supposedly cares about--is lecturing someone who is a stranger to Willow about ethics?  Oh, fuck off with that kind of gaslighting dialogue, writers.  And than that asshole has the nerve to be like "wow, Willow's really taking this hard, huh?  Oh, well, she has so many people who are family for her...like ME!"  I don't see how even the most ardent Carly fans can be defending this sort of bullshit.

• Fire 4
  • Love 11

Carly is still disgusting, let's see how better off Willow is when she's on her deathbed because her family in Port Charles couldn't be tested.  She's got nephew Wiley, cousin Britt, Nathan's son, Liesel all on top of Nina. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What annoys me is it's all just way too convenient. It's like when the writers tried to justify how Ethan was Luke and Holly's son. Vaguely plausible, so you really have to squint to make it work.

Well in this case you have to squint until your eyes are damn near shut. I know that the age of an actor doesn’t necessarily match the age of the character they’re portraying, and generally I’m fine with that. But Alley Mills is 71 years old, and Esme is supposed to be around 20. Holy geriatric pregnancy, Batman! Jon Lindstrom/Ryan’s age is less of an issue, because men can continue to make babies with one foot already in the grave.

I know it’s not impossible, but Carly/Donna was more than enough suspension of disbelief for me. And now Liz with this fake pregnancy lie. What’s next - Sam and Dante expecting a tiny bundle of joy? Lord, I’d have to take a break from this show if that happens. Not forever, but at least for her inevitable 14 month gestation period.

All that being said, I’m enjoying the storyline so far. AM and JL are entertaining together and I can’t wait to add AP to the mix. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, WhyIsTheRumGone said:

. But Alley Mills is 71 years old, and Esme is supposed to be around 20. Holy geriatric pregnancy, Batman!

Heather, per GH Wiki, is supposed to be 65, so that puts it more in the realm of possibility. 

• Like 1

I can't imagine Carly could get through this consequence free. The first lie was at the start of the custody trial, when she wanted to make sure Willow wouldn't soften toward Nina. 

But now she's bribing people to perpetuate the lie, and messing with Drew as well as Willow. 

And when she learns that Willow is sick, she's gonna have to explain her role in the dead Joan lie.

I've been saying all along that the writers have avoided the natural conflict of Michael being torn between loyalty to his mother and his GF/ baby momma. 

Is Carly arranging for Willow to learn  her parents are dead any less horrible than Nina letting Sonny's family believe he's dead? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

They keep telling us that the Liz/Reiko confrontation was 25 years ago when Liz was 15 so that would put her at 40 now. A geriatric pregnancy but not out of the range of possible.

Especially since she's not actually pregnant.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't see how even the most ardent Carly fans can be defending this sort of bullshit.

Then don't go to the Facebook GH page because they're able to spin this in Carly's favor fairly easily.  Also,......Nina has done worse, so......is also their favorite excuse.  

9 hours ago, WhyIsTheRumGone said:

But Alley Mills is 71 years old

But Robin Mattson is 66 so it's more about casting a woman of the wrong age.  Eh, they had Helena be the woman in white's birth mother and she would have been in her 70s when she supposedly gave birth and that's character age not even actor age.  

57 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Is Carly arranging for Willow to learn  her parents are dead any less horrible than Nina letting Sonny's family believe he's dead? 

According to all Carly fans, yes.  

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

But now she's bribing people to perpetuate the lie, and messing with Drew as well as Willow. 

She is doing all of that, but I'm sure she'll try and deflect the blame onto Drew because he is keeping the Willow is sick secret from her. 

• Love 5

How could Carly have known that keeping Willow from knowing that Nina is her mother was IMPORTANT??? Willow and Drew kept the leukemia information from her!

She was just trying to protect Willow. <<eyeroll>>

(This is a dig at the show's writing, not the fans.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3