Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I'm wondering if Carly is even conscious

None of this makes sense.  Why hasn't she called anyone in Port Charles to let them know what's going on with her travel?  Why did a random security guard have the information right at hand for who was contacted about Virginia's grave?  What are the odds she would run into Reese's mother and be confronted with her past?  Is any of this even real or if is she lying in a hospital bed somewhere?

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Am I the only one who thought it was weird that she went right from the cemetary set to the bar set, like she was walking from one to the other and all of this is not happening for real.  Like she's dreaming this?  

That would make a lot of sense, and now that you’ve raised it is I hope where they’re going. The story still has me wondering (and caring) what’s going on, but not if it turns into another Nixon Falls. And not if I have to listen to that godawful fake southern drawl for much longer. 

15 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

There was a whole lot of WTF in today's show.

Indeed! My better half asked if they had a substitute writer for this one. The Hooker story at least seems to be moving very quickly, and from the previews accelerating further  

I think it was Monday, but Joss’ mini-tirade at the pool was…ugh. It feels like the writers think that viewers like dialog fit for a snotty teen (Joss, prior Spencer, some of the sniping writing for Bobbie).

• Like 1
19 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Am I the only one who thought it was weird that she went right from the cemetary set to the bar set, like she was walking from one to the other and all of this is not happening for real.  Like she's dreaming this?  

Hopefully all this is a fever dream while she lays trapped beneath the twisted, smoking wreckage of the downed plane. 

Go toward the light, Carly! 

• Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

It was funny how when Carly was talking to Virginia saying she lost everything and then she’s like “well, not everything, I’m not a poor like you were”.  I mean that last part was implied but you know she was thinking it.

You know if Jordan did want to get back together with Curtis I’m pretty sure she doesn’t now.  Curtis used to be one of my favorites, he never really had a great story but he was a good friend character and he was hot (ok, he’s still hot). What happened to him??

Brando was just a meh character, but yeah, other people could have been killed off instead.  Cody is at the top of the heap.  Who needs him.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

You know if Jordan did want to get back together with Curtis I’m pretty sure she doesn’t now.

Here's hoping.

Even if Jordan had been responsible for the divorce papers not getting filed, she gave very plausible reasons why. Even very organized people have things slip through the cracks. For Curtis to jump to "she did it because she's still hung up on me" is an ego trip worthy of Sonny.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Brando was just a meh character, but yeah, other people could have been killed off instead.  Cody is at the top of the heap.  Who needs him.

Drew.  Kill Drew first, then you can go after Cody.  Drew is reaching the level of hate I have for LWB. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Sadly, I think that Carly's Florida Adventure is real. Need yet another story for Our Leading Lady.

Speaking of who counts and who doesn't -- Sonny thinks that Ava and Brando may be targetted because they are close to him so he puts round-the-clock protection on Joss. But not on his actual daughter, Kristina

8 hours ago, lala2 said:

IMO, the show hasn’t known what to do with Sasha since she broke up with Michael. I happened to like her and Brando. I thought they were super cute together. They were a pretty inoffensive couple if you ask me.

They were cute when the writers weren't making Sasha freak out. Brando as a mechanic made sense. Even Sasha as a model and part of Deception made sense unlike Michael as a CEO, Chase as a rock star or Curtis in bed with the mob.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

BLQ dreams of Chase. I approve. Lucy and Maxie are irked that BLQ is #TeamChase and not focused on Deception. (I approve that too). 

Everyone wants to know about Brandos CoD. 

Curtis and Portia tick me off. and I actually liked Portia. Ms Woo is screwing Curtis. I approve. Ms Woo goes "we could be partners. Curtis whinges that partners are equal. Selena you can have a bigger part in my organization.. Curtis whines that he likes his independence. (boy please. you dont have that now w/Selena LOL). Selena says the same thing in her Ms Woo Way lmao. 

Brother Awesome fight.  It just reminds us that they are wasting Chase's talents on this stupid music storyline vs. putting him back on the case. 

Sheffield and Kristina have a Sckone vs Sckan fight (Scone) . it was cute. Sonny pees on that fun b saying to Sheffield stay away from his family. Sheffield rightly points out that Krissy is his family too.

Finn is a bad liar hahaha.  Jordan is pissed that the paper knew about the Mad Hooker. 

okay this is pissing me off. Sheffield. for like a year all you have been doing is bleating how Winter is Coming and the family needs to stick together and prepare. SO STOP LUSTING OVER LUCY AND GET TO THE WINTER IS COMING BIT HOLY MOSES.

Alexis and Sonny bully Krissy then Alexis says do you want to risk your life for a deadend job. (okay WHY not have Sonny say this). also. considering that Kate got murdered in her posh end job if you are gonna get murdered you'll get murdered. 

NOW Anna feels bad for involving Lucy. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I got home today in time to see actual Chase singing LOL. 

The show sounded like a snooze so I think I will take a snooze instead of watching it later.

oohh nap time!

• LOL 2

Victor tells Kristina that he will provide protection for her. Finally someone notices. I'd forgotten that they were family. Sonny and Alexis tell Krissy they will protect her instead.

Oh Alexis, I know you want Kristina to do better because your first daughter is next door to a deadbeat but let her enjoy managing the bar. It's not like being a lawyer has brought you joy.

I'm all for Selina Wu manipulating Curtis but the rest of the Savoy story was a snooze.

I have no idea of the point of Anna's scenes with Valentin.

• Love 6

I loved Victor putting Sonny in his place by telling him Kristina is his (Victor's) family, too.

Ugh, I'm so tired of hearing Curtis whine about how mean Ms. Woo is. He willingly entered into an agreement with her, there was no coercing. I wish she'd remind him of that. I can't feel sorry for people who are the architects of their own troubles. (Hi, Carly!)

The BLQ/Chase stuff is painful. Chase is another one whose whining I'm sick of. If you hadn't popped off twice on people, Mike Tyson, you wouldn't be suspended. 

How dare Kristina enjoy her job!

• Love 6

I genuinely did not care for BLQ's daydream of making out with Chase while he's someone he isn't. The guy is a cop and this storyline has gone on long enough. Why are the writers so hellbent on shoving into this popstar persona? 

Also Chase: Michael called me about Brando. Ok, writers, let's not go there ever again.

Alexis being Alexis with Kristina. There was no need for any of that and at least Kristina is making an honest living. She isn't beneath you because she chose a different path and she isn't out there making herself rich by defending the mob. 

Curtis whines about Jordan losing the divorce papers. Curtis whines about Selena. Go little child. It's time for bedtime. What happened to him?

Portia cupping an attitude with Jordan when Jordan makes her displeasure known about the media leak. No one tells you how to do your job, Portia. It feels like whatever détente and goodwill existed between these two characters is about leap out of a really tall window.

And Brando was poisoned, which I know was called by a few people on here. Good job! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Oh Alexis, I know you want Kristina to do better because your first daughter is next door to a deadbeat but let her enjoy managing the bar. It's not like being a lawyer has brought you joy.

Seriously.  This  seems to be (I say seems since we only see Kristina once a quarter) the most settled and content she's been in forever.  Not everyone has to be a college grad and hold a white collar job.  

• Like 4
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

To suffer through it and have it be a dream is so very pointless.

That's GH's new promo logo!

4 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

And not if I have to listen to that godawful fake southern drawl for much longer. 

Linda Purl is so much better than this.  

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Even if Jordan had been responsible for the divorce papers not getting filed, she gave very plausible reasons why.

Right?  Almost immediately after Stella lost the papers, Jordan gets a lungful of CO2, almost dies, almost loses Ryan's kidney, is sent to some facility to survive her, then returns months later, with a different face (though girlfriend has amazing eyes).  She's been a bit busy.  I thought it was hilarious the other day when Curtis said, "let's look for them".  Yeah, cuz they'd still be sitting in her office, even though Mac was interim commish and probably dumped his mail in the post every day for those 890 months that Jordan was gone.  

1 hour ago, ciarra said:

Drew.  Kill Drew first

No no.  Let's just bring Billy back.  LIke have him in the shower (with Britt??!!) and mention how he had a horrible nightmare that he was the new Tony Robbins inspirational speaker and Carly was leeching all over him.  

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

considering that Kate got murdered in her posh end job if you are gonna get murdered you'll get murdered. 

Especially in this town, just ask Brando.  (too soon?)

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I have no idea of the point of Anna's scenes with Valentin.

To let us know that Victor is the scariest of scaries since Robert's men are all skeered of him.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm guessing since they don't get to to do the Nurses Ball poor Chase is the one they pick to be a one man Nurses' Ball.  But (imo) it is obviously temporary or he would just be flat off the pcpd. Although yes the temporary feels like a sabbatical of 50 years.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Portia cupping an attitude with Jordan when Jordan makes her displeasure known about the media leak.

Did it feel like Portia knew that Finn was the leak so the attitude was more about protecting Finn than anything else?  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Not me.

But I’m not surprised Brando was killed off. They’ve never known what to do with him, or Sasha for that matter. And they were on so little that I tended to forget they even existed. As someone else said, I expect Sasha will OD. Or, Gladys will take her off somewhere for rehab and therapy, never to be seen again. Gladys was a fun character, but since they smoothed her edges and made her a supportive, kind person, she’s not even good as comic relief any more. Both Sasha and Gladys are pointless and expendable, just like Brando was, and I think both will be gone very soon. 

23 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And why is Carly's past being revisited? Historically she has wanted to leave it there, in the past. UGH.

I expect some secret will be dug up along with Virginia. Maybe something to do with Nelle? 

As for Surrogate Mike in the hospital, I think he was real and he has information about what happened to Brando. Why else would he know that Sonny was needed at the bedside? Now Sonny’s going to be running all over the hospital trying to find this man so he can explain.  I just don’t see a reason to create a new guardian Angel/ surrogate ghost dad for Sonny. But then again, when does this show ever need a reason to do dumb things?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

And Brando was poisoned, which I know was called by a few people on here.

Me, me!!  I'll take the credit!!!!

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

That's probably the memory she can't access just yet.

Yes, but I'm wondering why she hasn't thought of it, even if she hasn't recovered the memory yet.  If I have a memory of standing at the top of the stairs with someone and then the memory morphs to the person at the botto of the stairs, I have to think my first thought will be to wonder if I did it.  (At least that's what happened every time I've thrown my father's lovers down the stairs and repressed the memory for thirty years!!!)

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Alexis and Sonny bully Krissy then Alexis says do you want to risk your life for a deadend job. (okay WHY not have Sonny say this). also. considering that Kate got murdered in her posh end job if you are gonna get murdered you'll get murdered

Right? And Ava was just attacked on the freaking Quartermaine property. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I genuinely did not care for BLQ's daydream of making out with Chase while he's someone he isn't. The guy is a cop and this storyline has gone on long enough. Why are the writers so hellbent on shoving into this popstar persona? 

you know what was very telling about that daydream. I don't think BLQ likes Chase for what he is. She likes him with the whole rockstar/music persona. Which will ultimately break them up. 

13 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Especially in this town, just ask Brando.  (too soon?)

heh heh

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

you know what was very telling about that daydream. I don't think BLQ likes Chase for what he is. She likes him with the whole rockstar/music persona. Which will ultimately break them up. 

Someone should send him that memo. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I just don’t see a reason to create a new guardian Angel/ surrogate ghost dad for Sonny.

I'm thinking Max Gail either couldn't or wouldn't return for the cameo.  The guardian angel could have been anyone but the only way we would know that it was an angel versus some schmoe sitting on the bench, was to make him look, literally, like Mike, from the white hair to the flannel shirt to the gambling scorecard in his hand.  The light flickered, indicating that Brando had died which is when the guy told Sonny to go.  I don't think he was supposed to be a real person.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
27 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

They’re trying to redo the Lois and Ned story.  The thing is that Lois was charming and warm.  Brook Lynn is none of that.

• Love 2

Why didn't Finn fess up and admit he screwed up and told Alexis and "dad" about the serial hooker before he knew that was confidential information? Trying to cover up is going to backfire (as it always does).

• Like 3
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

before he knew that was confidential information?

But he knew it was confidential.  He overheard Jordan tell Sonny to keep it quiet and every human on the planet knows that police keep certain key elements out of the news.  Finn was just being a big dummy, walking up to Alexis (the head of the newspaper company) and Dad and being all spazzed, 'i heard this thing and people should know' like he's got no clue how these things work.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Carly's Adventures in Jacksonville give me the impression that they don't actually have any idea what to do with her.

the thing is... 
who goes "you know what my daytime romance show needs? a middle age woman, screaming at a retired woman about moving a dead woman that said middleage woman hasn't visited in 20 yearsTHAT will bring in new eyes"

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 11

The debate Alexis and Gregory had earlier as to how much information the public should know is kind of topical. I was reading a newspaper article a couple of days ago on how the police share too little information and the public deserves to know more. Examples of things we don't know were what the second Saskatchewan killer died of, who was the young man who killed an older woman (two?) in Toronto and why, and more information on the Nova Scotia killer.

In terms of the show, in a mob town like Port Charles, there are probably a number of killings. it would be important information for the people who live there to know that it appears that there is a serial killer going after (presumably) random people rather than yet another mob hit.

That was a nice writing/directing tease of the hook and Alexis before we found out that it was Jordan.

On 9/20/2022 at 3:51 PM, PatsyandEddie said:

I wondered if the killer put poison on the hook. Ava was stabbed, albeit more in the abdomen than chest area, but she survived. Maybe the killer wanted to make sure the second time? Or hated Brando more? 

Good call.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Right?  Almost immediately after Stella lost the papers, Jordan gets a lungful of CO2, almost dies, almost loses Ryan's kidney, is sent to some facility to survive her, then returns months later, with a different face (though girlfriend has amazing eyes).  She's been a bit busy.  I thought it was hilarious the other day when Curtis said, "let's look for them".  Yeah, cuz they'd still be sitting in her office, even though Mac was interim commish and probably dumped his mail in the post every day for those 890 months that Jordan was gone. 

I wonder what the actor thinks of this because Curtis has become such a baby. Enough with this obsessing that Jordan still loves you, it's not a good look.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Good point.

I'm ready for them to break up. For a hot minute Chase/Brook Lynn  had potential but the show has completed squandered it.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I'm guessing since they don't get to to do the Nurses Ball poor Chase is the one they pick to be a one man Nurses' Ball.  But (imo) it is obviously temporary or he would just be flat off the pcpd. Although yes the temporary feels like a sabbatical of 50 years.

Except Mrs. Wu is involved with Curtis and his club.  This is bound to come out at some point (many, many months from now), I can see it throwing a monkey wrench in Chase being re-instated because of his "involvement with the mob." 

Though, maybe it could go the other way round and, because he's working at the club, he'll overhear something about Wu's organization tand report it to Jordan, leading to him getting his job back.    Nah......that will never happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

But he knew it was confidential.  He overheard Jordan tell Sonny to keep it quiet and every human on the planet knows that police keep certain key elements out of the news.  Finn was just being a big dummy, walking up to Alexis (the head of the newspaper company) and Dad and being all spazzed, 'i heard this thing and people should know' like he's got no clue how these things work.  

Oh, well, in that case... what a doofus! He's a doctor, for crying out loud, and I'm sure he hears/knows a lot of sensitive, confidential information about his patients so why can't he appreciate that there might be a reason to hold back that particular detail? 

I realize that soap doctors don't have the copious time that someone like me has to read mysteries, true crime, and thrillers or watch every episode of Law & Order multiple times, so he may not be aware (hah!) that the police often keep some details private for several reasons, like weeding out the fake confessors or trying not to freak out the public until they have determined something usable in searching for the killer. Still....

• Like 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Though, maybe it could go the other way round and, because he's working at the club, he'll overhear something about Wu's organization tand report it to Jordan, leading to him getting his job back.    Nah......that will never happen.

I really hope it will happen, because Chase trying to be a pop star is so boring. His song today was so overproduced. I don't expect JS to sing live, but at least dial back the effects a squidge.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I guess I am being dense but I don't understand why Finn blabbed that a hook was used. He definitely heard that nobody was to let the information out. It seems uncharacteristic of him to do. Maybe someone had to let it out and they drew his name out of a hat.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I'm thinking Max Gail either couldn't or wouldn't return for the cameo.  The guardian angel could have been anyone but the only way we would know that it was an angel versus some schmoe sitting on the bench, was to make him look, literally, like Mike, from the white hair to the flannel shirt to the gambling scorecard in his hand.  The light flickered, indicating that Brando had died which is when the guy told Sonny to go.  I don't think he was supposed to be a real person.  

OK, that makes sense. I didn’t see the flickering light, which does lend a supernatural element (unless the hospital just has bad wiring). I just really don’t get the point of the scene. If Max Gail was unavailable, why do it at all? It added nothing to the story.

Sometimes I don’t understand this show.l

• Like 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, KittyQ said:

so he may not be aware (hah!) that the police often keep some details private for several reasons, like weeding out the fake confessors or trying not to freak out the public until they have determined something usable in searching for the killer. Still....

. . . as a doctor, he knows that he's not supposed to divulge all kinds of patient information to just anyone. He should at least suspect that maybe cops don't divulge all the information about an open case. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I think the old guy who talked to Sonny was the Gorton's fisherman. I believe he is the patron saint of fish hooks. 

Chase sounded like a soft rock Neil Diamond wannabe from the 70's. Cameron would be a better, more current draw.

I am finding BLQ insufferable and think she should be fired and dumped.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Finn blabbing about the hook was in key with those two nurses loudly talking about Brando's case...using names. They were like a poorly acted video that hospital employees would have to watch on the first day to learn about HIPAA rules. I half expected a red X to appear over them.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I have to say I liked all the Brando family scenes yesterday.  Everyone did really well.  I’m so glad Nina was there; she is so much more empathetic than Carly could ever be. It was nice that TJ had the family support too.

Carly did make me laugh when she said her mom was going to be moved as if she was a potted plant.  Morbid, but I still chuckled.  Also, since when has she ever called Virginia her mom??

Elizabeth is looking SO tiny lately.  Becky has always been petite but she looks even smaller now.  Not saying that’s good or bad, just observing.

I'm kind of interested in this whole hooked killer story.  Here’s hoping the writers don’t screw it up.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I just really don’t get the point of the scene. If Max Gail was unavailable, why do it at all? It added nothing to the story.

An opportunity to showcase Mo.  Show: Here's an opportunity to remind people of Mike without having to pay Max Gail, then make Brando's death all about Sonny.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

So Brooke’s vision of Chase as a rock star is 1970’s-era Vegas Elvis? I guess that tracks.

Maybe it’s just me, but if I were auditioning a singer, I’d want him to actually sing, not lip synch. Unless we are to believe there was a band hiding in the shadows. And  somebody at a mixing board adding those special echoey effects to Chase’s voice. Bad. (Bad lip synch, too.)

Oh, and by the way, Show? Please stop trying to make Chase happen. Thanks! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Gam2 said:

The police commissioner walking around wearing black leather gloves while carrying around a hook? What in the hell is wrong with these writers??!!

It reminded me of this.  

I often think of something from the great period of The Simpsons when I'm watching bad TV/movies. The Simpsons skewered so many conventions that bad TV/movies are still playing straight. Thirty years later.

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Chase sounded like a soft rock Neil Diamond wannabe from the 70's. Cameron would be a better, more current draw.

2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

So Brooke’s vision of Chase as a rock star is 1970’s-era Vegas Elvis? I guess that tracks.

That’s what I’m wondering about.  They’re trying to make Chase into this huge pop star.  What’s his target audience?  I haven’t heard the singing because I just can’t.  But based on other comments about the singing and Brook Lynn’s fantasy, I don’t think the young folks will go for him.  He doesn’t seem current.

Oh, and by the way, Show? Please stop trying to make Chase happen. Thanks! 

Yes, this.  So much.  They need to stop.

• Love 1

I don't think my DVR recorded yesterday's episode, because I didn't see the things described here. I was a few days behind and didn't realize my machine skipped one, which it does lately and I don't know why.

I cried when Brando died, he was a decent character. Plus death has been lurking around my house because my mom is on hospice so I cry at the drop of a hat. I like Gladys, but I see no point to her or Sasha on the show now. Although, they could pair Sasha with Drew and they could be a Hallmark Couple.

As for the hook attacker...I think Joss was the second target, not Brando. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And since Dex has the hots for Joss I think he's a red herring. Someone else here mentioned that I believe. 

I do think it's Esme. She hates Ava and Joss. It being Rory doesn't make sense. Rory said he never went to college. I'm pretty sure that's a requirement in most cities, since at least the 80s. But GH writers don't actually investigate facts. Am I supposed to believe he's such a good psychopath he can fool the PD shrinks that would evaluate him for the job? Eh.

As for Linda Purl's accent, do we know if she was born and raised in FL? Maybe she was from some other southern state before she married and moved to Jacksonville. The grave moving story is just stupid. Move your mom to PC and be done with it.

• Hugs 7
  • Love 2

Curtis really needs a turnaround. He was grumpy while Chase was auditioning for no good narrative reason. And he thinks that Jordan still has feelings for him and is triggered by his engagement, which a decent person would treat with compassion.

I'm sure the writer's reasoning is that he will feel bad for having wronged Jordan when his aunt and his fiance have both "betrayed" him, but it sounds like for many of us it's just pushing us into the Don't Care zone.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Curtis and Jordan were already separated when I started watching again. I can't really remember if they had any chemistry but he has none with this Jordan. Which is too bad, because with Portia and Stella both keeping things from him a normal soap trope would be for them to fall into a ONS (to take him down a notch and even the playing field).  There's no sizzle here at all, though. 

I now ff everything to do with Chase singing and 90% of Brook Lynn and Chase as a couple.  They could still fix this and give Chase his job back but I'm not hopeful.

I thought the scene with Sonny and Alexis trying to be parental and reason with Kristina re: protection from the Hook was good. Also, Alexis being Alexis and blowing it with the dead-end job comment. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I now ff everything to do with Chase singing and 90% of Brook Lynn and Chase as a couple.  They could still fix this and give Chase his job back but I'm not hopeful.

I muted the singing scenes yesterday. I find the whole thing embarrassing to watch if I'm being perfectly honest.

I'm secretly hoping that Chase investigates the murders and is the one to figure out who is doing this, but it's this show and these writers and it seems like Chase will never be a cop again because they decided that he should be a discount popstar instead.

Everything about his new storyline is cringe.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2