Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Could Nelle be Carly's DAUGHTER?  And that's why her DNA matched for a kidney for Joss?

That would make wonder-child Wiley an incest baby. I don't think the show would go there. ( Dante and Sam sharing siblings is as incesty as this show gets)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Could Nelle be Carly's DAUGHTER?  And that's why her DNA matched for a kidney for Joss?

Kidney donations aren't closely tied to family members—my brother was a live donor for a stranger. It's not exactly a DNA match, it's markers and stuff. (DNA might encompass that; I'm no scientist.)

Curtis is an butthole. 
"Jordan, you know how much honesty is to me."
"Does Portia know that?
heeheheh

also "well Jordan is just working and not dating so."
i'm glad Portia shut that down quick

Curtis is now whinging why won't Jordan sign those papers. note. Jordan said "send me the new ones and we'll get them squared away." shut up Curtis.

• Love 10

I am no fan of Portia but she's too good for Curtis. What is his problem, obsessing that Jordan still has feelings with him?

Nice scenes with Gladys/Sasha/Brando/Nina/Sonny.

Dex sees how desperate Sonny is to protect Joss who isn't even his daughter. Doesn't he have any qualms about doing Michael's bidding to take Sonny down, or is he too stupid? Come on show, give him some layers if he's going to stick around.

I liked besties Brad and Britt. Nice relaxing scenes even with Aunt Selena threatening in Mandarin. (At least I think it was Mandarin.)

I wish they would stop letting Leo give his horse sugar cubes, it's really not good for horses just like it's not good for kids. Olivia won't let Leo have more than one dessert even at a party, have the same consideration for your horses.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I am no fan of Portia but she's too good for Curtis. What is his problem, obsessing that Jordan still has feelings with him?

Everybody is too good for Curtis. Looking forward to his high mightiness being knocked off his pedestal. In more ways then one. 

Curtis is not the same character from when he started and this iteration sucks.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Curtis is simply awful. He’s self-absorbed, and he’s a complete a-hole!! Even Portia asked why it matters if Jordan “lost” the papers. It’s not like he can’t ever get divorced now!! Jordan even said it was good they caught it before the wedding but he’s still on a tear! 

Get over yourself, Curtis!! Him and his demands for 100% honesty! Ugh . . . I can't take him. Portia has ruined Curtis. Ever since she came to town, Curtis has become increasingly unbearable. He needs to be hooked! 

I also laughed at Jordan’s line about Portia. I’m greatly looking forward to Curtis’s face breaking when he realizes his precious Portia is a liar - and about much more relevant stuff than Jordan’s work-related omissions!

BrookLynn looked nice. 

I always love seeing Brad! I still hate how they ruined Brucas!! 

Guess Brando is not dying anytime soon!!  Don’t know why they’re dragging it out! 

Edited by lala2
Had to fix typos b/c I was rage typing from a phone when I first posted :)
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Curtis is now whinging why won't Jordan sign those papers. note. Jordan said "send me the new ones and we'll get them squared away." shut up Curtis.

They're divorce papers. They are being redrawn. Jordan has said she will sign them. STAHP. Ugh, Curtis is unbearable with this idiotic "drama."

Now suddenly Portia has medical ethics and won't tell Sonny (Brando's family, btw) what's up with Brando? Ugh.

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Dex sees how desperate Sonny is to protect Joss who isn't even his daughter. Doesn't he have any qualms about doing Michael's bidding to take Sonny down, or is he too stupid? Come on show, give him some layers if he's going to stick around.

I think Dex wanting to make up for his past (killing his superior officer or whatever) is the stronger impulse here, at least for now. Zzzzzz. I don't care. Maybe Joss can take a bullet because Michael's dumb plan goes sideways and she gets caught in crossfire. She won't die, but it would shut her up while she's comatose in GH.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Jordan even said it was good they caught it before the wedding but he’s still on a tear!

Heck, it would get caught when they go to get the license! Assuming that such mundane things apply in PC. I get that someone would be ticked off that their former partner didn't submit the papers, but if you want something done right, do it yourself, as my mother used to say. :-)

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Heck, it would get caught when they go to get the license! Assuming that such mundane things apply in PC. I get that someone would be ticked off that their former partner didn't submit the papers, but if you want something done right, do it yourself, as my mother used to say. :-)

the thing is. it was a year.I mean to be fair, I'm not married OR divorced, but I read my amount of smutty romance novels LOL. and i know that when you get divorced you get the notification/final decree. Both of these bozos are officers of the court - and the fact that Curtis AND Jordan went around a whole year without once going "wait, what happened to the final decree" makes me want to smack them both

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

I get that someone would be ticked off that their former partner didn't submit the papers, but if you want something done right, do it yourself, as my mother used to say. :-)

Right?!?!?! If Curtis cared that much, he should have looked into it MONTHS ago. He was the healthy one unlike Jordan who was in a medical rehab!! And why is it suspicious when Jordan forgets but not WHEN HE FORGOT??!?!! He acts like he wasn't also "guilty" of not caring about the divorce.

This ass is the one who wanted the divorce so he is the one who should have been on top of it. Ugh . . . he literally makes me ill! And to think, I used to love him. Portia has been the WORST thing to happen to the Curtis character! 

@Daisy - This whole thing is not based in reality. First, I've never heard of mailing in divorce papers. The clerks are just supposed to accept random mailings from folks and just assume they are from the right people. Ok. One would go to the courthouse and file the paperwork in the appropriate court and get a date-stamped copy for your records. Second, even if it is a consent divorce, a hearing is held! The judge needs to go over things to make sure everyone still agrees. I've been in court to see some parties decide they want to stay married. The idea that two parties just mail in paperwork and never see a judge is so stupid to me. That would never happen. 

But if in the GH world, you just mail it in, then it's on CURTIS - since he's the one most pressed about the divorce - to make sure it all went through. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, lala2 said:

But if in the GH world, you just mail it in, then it's on CURTIS - since he's the one most pressed about the divorce - to make sure it all went through. 

Disclaimer: I've never been divorced so the process isn't familiar to me. 

That said, as LaLa2 said, even if you can just mail it in, wouldn't you want to at least send it by certified mail, so you get notification of delivery? Sending legal papers anywhere it is important to ensure that they haven't gone astray or guess what! You end up in a soap opera situation. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

God dammit why are they ruining Curtis for me?!  I’m so sick of this whole story it’s not dramatic at all and I really don’t want Trina to be his kid either.

Interesting - I was just wondering myself earlier today if this character is redeemable. Given the current arc it doesn't look that way.

1 hour ago, lala2 said:

Portia has ruined Curtis. Ever since she came to town, Curtis has become increasingly unbearable. He needs to be hooked! 

Portia isn't exactly a prize either. So boring, no spark. Monica Q back in the day at least held your interest. Portia is like watching paint dry.

Came back to add: it's so annoying that Sonny and company can constantly tell police working an active case when they can and can't interview witnesses who have "other concerns." seems like it's happening every damn day now.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Right?!?!?! If Curtis cared that much, he should have looked into it MONTHS ago. He was the healthy one unlike Jordan who was in a medical rehab!! And why is it suspicious when Jordan forgets but not WHEN HE FORGOT??!?!! He acts like he wasn't also "guilty" of not caring about the divorce.

This ass is the one who wanted the divorce so he is the one who should have been on top of it. Ugh . . . he literally makes me ill! And to think, I used to love him. Portia has been the WORST thing to happen to the Curtis character! 

@Daisy - This whole thing is not based in reality. First, I've never heard of mailing in divorce papers. The clerks are just supposed to accept random mailings from folks and just assume they are from the right people. Ok. One would go to the courthouse and file the paperwork in the appropriate court and get a date-stamped copy for your records. Second, even if it is a consent divorce, a hearing is held! The judge needs to go over things to make sure everyone still agrees. I've been in court to see some parties decide they want to stay married. The idea that two parties just mail in paperwork and never see a judge is so stupid to me. That would never happen. 

Also Curtis, aka the Most Honest Man In The World, have you told Portia about your deal with Miss Woo? It's possible he did because I may watch every day but that doesn't mean I pay attention.

Also while Baby Jason annoy me, I wouldn't mind if he and Kristina hooked up just to piss Joss off, and it needs to happen right after Cam dumps Joss because of her secrets about Baby Jason which he finds out about when Trina is arguing with Joss about her lack of honesty with Cam.

#FreeCam now! 

Also does Reese's Mother know that she didn't die way back when? Do the writers even know there was a Reese? TFGH

• Like 4
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, CeChase said:

But she is in love with Spencer.

I guess that's what the writers are going for.

I can't help but wonder what this would have looked like with a more charismatic actor playing Rory. On paper he seems interesting enough (writes graphic novels, jealous of Trina's relationship with Spencer) and there is potential for a new cop at PCP besides Mac and Dante but he's like living wallpaper when I see him.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael Kruse has a decent number of credits, so he's not a total newbie to acting. You'd never know it by his line delivery, though. There are no layers whatsoever, and his expressions are equally wooden.

It's possible he's being directed to be a cypher.  I give the actors on this show the benefit of the doubt lol

• Useful 2
9 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The actress, Kari Wuhrer, later sued ABC for wrongful termination, claiming she was let go because she was pregnant.

What were the results?  I can find quite a few articles about the lawsuit, but not the outcome.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

They're divorce papers. They are being redrawn. Jordan has said she will sign them. STAHP. Ugh, Curtis is unbearable with this idiotic "drama."

I can't with him anymore.  The constant bitching that Jordan "might still have feelings for me."  OMG, here's a ladder, buddy--get over yourself.  My god, it never occurred to him in the last year why he didn't get divorce papers, but it's all Jordan's fault.  Shut up, asshat.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Now suddenly Portia has medical ethics and won't tell Sonny (Brando's family, btw) what's up with Brando? Ugh.

The woman who brought Oz out of a medically induced coma knowing it might've killed him, and who probably pulled her daugther's DNA results from the 23 and Me registry to hide her paternity is worried about ethics.  Spare me. 

• Applause 10
  • Love 4

I really hope Dex turns out to be the hooker, but I bet this is going to be a stupid red herring. 

I am sick of Curtis and Portia drama. I don’t want Trina to drown in that suckfest. 

The high point of the episode was Leo getting excited about learning equestrian. He actually made Cody tolerable for a brief moment, and the actor playing Leo is just adorable. 

• Love 7

I absolutely LOVE Lexi Ainsworth.  The scene with Dante dragging Dex for filth for working for Sonny and being at both scenes of the crime, Dante turns to Kristina and says "you know he works for Sonny, right?" and Kris sarcastically says 'yeah I know' and gives this little eye roll like she's annoyed at her big brother for idiotically pointing out the obvious.  Kris/Lexi is so smooth in her acting it's very realistic. 

2 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

it's so annoying that Sonny and company can constantly tell police working an active case

This.

Sonny:  Commissioner, have you found who attacked these people

Jordan:  No.  But I'd like to ask <insert any characters name here> to gather more evidence

Sonny:  Absolutely not.  Oh by the way, have you found out who attached these people yet.  

• Like 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Peppermint Patty said:

The high point of the episode was Leo getting excited about learning equestrian. He actually made Cody tolerable for a brief moment, and the actor playing Leo is just adorable. 

So adorable

• Love 3
11 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Jordon is least convincing law enforcement office since Deputy Dawg!

IMO, the actress is terrible. She says her lines with such a flat affect, and emphasis on weird words that I'd swear she doesn't understand English and is just sounding the words out phonetically. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Kidney donations aren't closely tied to family members—my brother was a live donor for a stranger. It's not exactly a DNA match, it's markers and stuff. (DNA might encompass that; I'm no scientist.)

My son's kidney was donated by a car crash victim's family, but this is a soap opera.  I'm claiming dibs on Nelle being Carly's daughter!

Neither Jordan, Rory, nor Dante asked Kristina if the killer raised his left or right hand to swing the hook.  Nor approximately how tall he was.  Seem like basic questions to me. 

• Useful 2
6 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Neither Jordan, Rory, nor Dante asked Kristina if the killer raised his left or right hand to swing the hook.  Nor approximately how tall he was.  Seem like basic questions to me. 

Well, it's the PCPD, I mean, you know . . .

I'm assuming that Curtis will blame Jordan for finding out about Trina's paternity and not telling him the truth sooner. This sort of thing seems to be right up his alley these days.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

My son's kidney was donated by a car crash victim's family, but this is a soap opera.  I'm claiming dibs on Nelle being Carly's daughter!

But we were shown a few years ago with Eden playing the 16 year old shebeast that Nelle was left behind when she decided to go after Bobbie. No hint that Nelle was a daughter she was leaving in Frank’s (played by James Patrick Stuart) “care” where he would eventually sell her kidney (RETCON!!)

But this is Frank. So I’m sure if he wanted, he would turn Nelle into Shebeast’s daughter-incest or no incest!

16 hours ago, CeChase said:
17 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael Kruse has a decent number of credits, so he's not a total newbie to acting. You'd never know it by his line delivery, though. There are no layers whatsoever, and his expressions are equally wooden.

It's possible he's being directed to be a cypher.  I give the actors on this show the benefit of the doubt lol

I don't get "cypher" from him, I get "barely sentient."

14 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

The scene with Dante dragging Dex for filth for working for Sonny and being at both scenes of the crime, Dante turns to Kristina and says "you know he works for Sonny, right?" and Kris sarcastically says 'yeah I know' and gives this little eye roll like she's annoyed at her big brother for idiotically pointing out the obvious

I also liked that. Her exasperation with Dante was very good. It's so dumb Dante is dragging someone who works for Sonny instead of Sonny himself. I'm a bit surprised Sonny didn't hustle over to wave off Dante, given that Sonny is running the investigation.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

The first cop that talked to her did ask her how tall he was?  Then when she said she didn't know tried to get some idea by asking more or less than 6 feet and she still didn't know.  I realize in real life they do ask you the same questions over and over, but I don't really need to see that on TV.

On a separate note, none of last week's episodes are up on my OnDemand, so I'm not sure if they're not going to do it any more, or are just behind or if I'm only going to be able to see the few I happen to catch live.

20 hours ago, KittyQ said:

And he was the one who initiated the divorce.  It seems they did it without lawyers, too.  If the lawyers drew up the agreements and the petition, then they'd have made sure it came to a decree.  Another reason this is a non-drama.

18 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

Also Curtis, aka the Most Honest Man In The World, have you told Portia about your deal with Miss Woo? It's possible he did because I may watch every day but that doesn't mean I pay attention.

Also while Baby Jason annoy me, I wouldn't mind if he and Kristina hooked up just to piss Joss off, and it needs to happen right after Cam dumps Joss because of her secrets about Baby Jason which he finds out about when Trina is arguing with Joss about her lack of honesty with Cam.

#FreeCam now! 

Also does Reese's Mother know that she didn't die way back when? Do the writers even know there was a Reese? TFGH

I had the same thought when Kristina and Baby Jasus had the conversation.  That would bother Joss.  Though she can't lose, but it could happen for awhile. 

I don't know how Reese name could be Carly Roberts but everyone is calling her Reese.  Wasn't watching at the time.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:
18 hours ago, CeChase said:
18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Expand  

I don't get "cypher" from him, I get "barely sentient."

Mannequins are more lively and present.  It's no secret I'm a NAC fan, but this dude isn't giving him ANY competition in the charisma department.  Wet paint is more interesting.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Kim0820 said:

I don't know how Reese name could be Carly Roberts but everyone is calling her Reese.  Wasn't watching at the time.  

Reese was born Charlotte Robert and grew up with Caroline Benson. Reese 's nickname back then was Carly (makes no sense to me when Charlie would make more sense)When they were both 16, Reese found Carly in bed with her father. She blamed Carly saying that she always wanted everything in her life and not her father who was the adult and had known Carly since she was a little girl and still underage.

They had a big fight, Reese got into a horrible car accident. Her mom told everyone that she died and Carly was haunted by what happened that she would be unable to drive. Mom also divorced dad and dad became an alcoholic and killed himsellf.

After the accident, Reese had a ton of reconstructive surgery and changed her name. She blamed Carly for everything that happened. She would eventually join the FBI and get assigned to finding the kidnapped Corinthii children and nailing Sonny (which she ends up doing like all the other FBI brunettes assigned to Sonny).

She was a horrible character that no one mourned.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

They had a big fight, Reese got into a horrible car accident. Her mom told everyone that she died and Carly was haunted by what happened that she would be unable to drive. Mom also divorced dad and dad became an alcoholic and killed himsellf.

The same dad who was at the Jax hotel bar with a younger woman and was the ex-husband of the woman Carly was talking to? 

(sigh)

• Useful 1

I'm surprised anyone in the writers' room remembered the Reese history, as long ago and retcon-y as it was, but unsurprisingly they went with a corner of Carly's history where they can potray her as a hard-scrabble heroine versus the nightmare shrew we know she was.  It's like with Nelle, they picked something for the antagonist to have a grudge about that wasn't actually Carly's fault.

The Brook Lynn/Cody interaction just made me sad we didn't get more of scheming sibs Cutter and Kimmie on OLTL.

In other news, there have been more hook attacks on this daytime soap opera than last year's mostly terrible "I Know What You Did Last Summer" Amazon Prime show.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Applause 2
10 hours ago, Katy M said:

On a separate note, none of last week's episodes are up on my OnDemand, so I'm not sure if they're not going to do it any more, or are just behind or if I'm only going to be able to see the few I happen to catch live.

Do you have Comcast/Xfinity? I couldn’t find recent GH episodes going to the show through the On Demand menu, when when I went to the search function and input ‘general Hospital’ I was able to find the previous days’ episodes.

9 hours ago, nilyank said:

Reese was born Charlotte Robert and grew up with Caroline Benson. Reese 's nickname back then was Carly (makes no sense to me when Charlie would make more sense)When they were both 16, Reese found Carly in bed with her father. She blamed Carly saying that she always wanted everything in her life and not her father who was the adult and had known Carly since she was a little girl and still underage.

After the accident, Reese had a ton of reconstructive surgery and changed her name. She blamed Carly for everything that happened. She would eventually join the FBI and get assigned to finding the kidnapped Corinthii children and nailing Sonny (which she ends up doing like all the other FBI brunettes assigned to Sonny).

She was a horrible character that no one mourned.

Thank you for that!  Very odd that her mother calls her Reese, but then they had to make sure that the lines were clear as to who she was talking about.  

I recall now that Carly did not drive - how she had to get rides.  Show does not make much of that now - she could always Uber. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, rur said:

The same dad who was at the Jax hotel bar with a younger woman and was the ex-husband of the woman Carly was talking to? 

(sigh)

I *think* the man at the bar was someone else’s ex-husband, though I was distracted by a combination of the pointlessness and length of the scenes, the cringeworthy accent, the wallpaper in the bar set, and the fact that they apparently created a set just for this scene.

Jordan, you’re a grown woman. When Curtis starts in on you over the divorce papers, just tell the truth and let Stella deal with the consequences.

Great to see Lexi back, and wish we could see her/Kristina more. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

I *think* the man at the bar was someone else’s ex-husband, though I was distracted by a combination of the pointlessness and length of the scenes, the cringeworthy accent, the wallpaper in the bar set, and the fact that they apparently created a set just for this scene.

it was her friend's husband with a prostitute..

in regards of a Charlotte being named Carly. yeah Charlie makes "more sense" but being name Carly (from Charlotte) also works. what never worked was Reese actually being this Carly LOL

14 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Willow finally getting to the end of her first trimester?

Pregnancy is longer than 40 weeks in Port Charles.  It must be a phenomenon of when Mikkos tried to freeze the world.  Maxie's pregnancy with Bailey went just shy of 12 months in real time and I remember back inthe day, Alexis' pregnancy with Molly was conceived New Year's eve and she was born end of November,.  

Willow found out she was pregnant June 27, which was 12 weeks ago in real time.  If she was at least 4 weeks pregnant when she tested positive she'd be halfway through her second sememster but apparentely she has "a few weeks left" of her first.  So dumb.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I thought that the woman playing Reese's mother looked too young to be the mother of Carly's friend. Turns out that Linda Purl is only 15 years older than Laura Wright.

I kind of admire Jordan (shocking!) for keeping Aunt Stella's secret. Jordan is pretty much out of Curtis' life now while Stella is very much a part of it so it would be worse for both Stella, Curtis and maybe TJ if Curtis knew what Stella had done. 

It shows that Jordan has moved on from Curtis if she's okay with him being angry with her about this, and I'm all for Jordan moving on from him.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

I recall now that Carly did not drive - how she had to get rides.  Show does not make much of that now - she could always Uber. 

Somewhere along the line she got her driver's license—I remember that being mentioned in passing. 

11 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

Jordan, you’re a grown woman. When Curtis starts in on you over the divorce papers, just tell the truth and let Stella deal with the consequences.

And tell Curtis to get over himself. It's not as if he's getting married tomorrow. GOD.

34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I kind of admire Jordan (shocking!) for keeping Aunt Stella's secret. Jordan is pretty much out of Curtis' life now while Stella is very much a part of it so it would be worse for both Stella, Curtis and maybe TJ if Curtis knew what Stella had done. 

It shows that Jordan has moved on from Curtis if she's okay with him being angry with her about this, and I'm all for Jordan moving on from him.

I don't think Curtis would be hard on Stella, though. He'd be mad at her, as he has a right to be, but given the place she has in the family, he wouldn't have continual hissy fits about it with her.

I hope Jordan is over the toddler Curtis has become. Portia wondering if Jordan still wants Curtis is kind of gross. Lady, you have the ring. If Curtis still wanted Jordan, he'd be going after her, not proposing to you. Ugh, Curtis and Portia have been written so unflatteringly. Am I supposed to be on their side here? Because I'm most definitely not.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Portia wondering if Jordan still wants Curtis is kind of gross. Lady, you have the ring. If Curtis still wanted Jordan, he'd be going after her, not proposing to you.

Portia asked Curtis that if Jordan had not lied to him, would he still be with her/want her right now. I think that's a valid question given 1. how Curtis is obsessing over Jordan not being over him and 2. the huge lie that Portia presumably is carrying.

It also looked like Portia is starting to wonder if she wants to be with this guy or not.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Being honest with your partner seems a baseline relationship requirement to me, but what do I know? I'm single. And I'm not on a soap, LOL.

Does Portia know for sure that Curtis is Trina's father? Has that ever been made explicitly clear? I can't remember.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Does Portia know for sure that Curtis is Trina's father? Has that ever been made explicitly clear? I can't remember.

she is doing the Jackie assumption that "i loved you and the hot sexytimes we had, so clearly my baby is your baby not the other person i would have been sleeping with at the time." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Somewhere along the line she got her driver's license—I remember that being mentioned in passing. 

When Carly and Zander started to hang out together, after another divorce from Sonny, she talked about her issues with driving and he helped her with that so that she could get behind the wheel. Just in time for Carly to walk in on Sonny's and Alexis' one night together, and driving off into a car accident where she was presumed to be dead.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why must it be a secret, though? This is what I don't get. The idea that Curtis would cut Stella out of his life is all kinds of ridiculous (not directed at you). Curtis knew exactly how Stella felt about his divorce from Jordan, she made absolutely no bones about it, and he knew how much she disliked Portia. But she has since come around to Portia. She took the divorce papers, then had her stroke and forgot all about it. Him freezing her out or cutting her out of his life would make him petty and vindictive and gross. The woman raised him and his brother. Not that Curtis needs any help in the douche department.

It's not like divorce is a one time deal with an expiry date on him. He and Portia just got engaged and they caught this thing on time. So there's literally no damage done.

Curtis can get fucked. What a judgmental weeny this character has turned out to be. You'd think he's related to Michael or something.

If the writers do nothing right ever again, I hope they weaponize the hell out of Jordan getting chewed out to protect Stella and Trina's paternity. I hope neither will want anything to do with him. And I hope Selena puts the squeeze on him and his club.

My level of hate is up there and it's not coming back down.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4