Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Episode Discussion II: The, TFGH, The

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, driver18 said:

Him getting "paired with Brook" was only ever supposition by fans. It was never hinted at on the show, nor spoiled or speculated at in spoilers.

They absolutely had a chem test, her first scenes were with him!

I guess it's the Britt fling that's the weirdest, as the Brook and Nelle angles at least tie together.

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

They absolutely had a chem test, her first scenes were with him!

I guess it's the Britt fling that's the weirdest, as the Brook and Nelle angles at least tie together.

Because it was supposed to be a mystery who she was at first and he's one of the few "new" characters in a believable place (a bar) that wouldn't know who she is where her type of personality would come out to play.

Share this post


Link to post

IMO it was a classic soap chem test, but I'll agree to disagree.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

For those of you longing to see classic GH, you should watch ABC's "the Story of Soaps" On Demand. I just watched the second half live and was pleasantly surprised to see Robin and Stone's love story highlighted prominently (but didn't care for the brief Finola Hughes commentary because she wasn't on the show at that time in history).  

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was just reading on Twitter that a good chunk of the special was, "Well, soaps were good, but then the OJ trial and now we have reality shows so get bent, soaps."?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Def feels like it very much is you don't need soaps anymore because reality tv.  But it is okay because reality TV is soap.   

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

57 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

For those of you longing to see classic GH, you should watch ABC's "the Story of Soaps" On Demand. I just watched the second half live and was pleasantly surprised to see Robin and Stone's love story highlighted prominently (but didn't care for the brief Finola Hughes commentary because she wasn't on the show at that time in history).  

It was crap.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, driver18 said:

He was just entangled in the biggest story going on right now. That sure sounds like they know what to do with him, and the Brook Lyn thing in hindsight actually now looks like another important step in a long game that led to this very plot twist with him marrying Nelle. Him getting "paired with Brook" was only ever supposition by fans. It was never hinted at on the show, nor spoiled or speculated at in spoilers.

Britt, that might have been to show how hot and viable for the younger ladies WdV still is.

If the rumors were correct, the plan was for Julian/BL to have a fling but when the storyline was dropped, they moved it to Britt instead. Sometimes they repurpose stories rather than drop them entirely. The production shutdown might have gotten in the way but this thing with Nelle 100% seems like they were setting Julian up for an exit storyline. We’ve already gotten multiple characters speculating that he’s being blackmailed by Nelle and it’s only been a day. It was only a matter of time before they found out what he did. This seems like it was done just to put him back on the Corinthos radar. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

For those of you longing to see classic GH, you should watch ABC's "the Story of Soaps" On Demand. I just watched the second half live and was pleasantly surprised to see Robin and Stone's love story highlighted prominently (but didn't care for the brief Finola Hughes commentary because she wasn't on the show at that time in history).  

I saw the first half and I was very pleased to see Genie Francis saying that she was done trying to justify the rape.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ffwbe said:

If the rumors were correct, the plan was for Julian/BL to have a fling but when the storyline was dropped, they moved it to Britt instead. Sometimes they repurpose stories rather than drop them entirely. The production shutdown might have gotten in the way but this thing with Nelle 100% seems like they were setting Julian up for an exit storyline. We’ve already gotten multiple characters speculating that he’s being blackmailed by Nelle and it’s only been a day. It was only a matter of time before they found out what he did. This seems like it was done just to put him back on the Corinthos radar. 

I don't deny that the Julian/Brook Lyn thing did absolutely seem like chem testing, however, seeing the marriage of convenience with Nelle now, one has to wonder--considering the other long game plans that these headwriters have done in a few other stories--if it actually was all about setting up this story. That is where I was going.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah brook and Julian were definitely chem tested. The problem IMO is brook. If anything, the writers don’t have any idea what to do with HER. And AS just isn’t doing a thing for me. She should be an integral part of the Qs but is barely scene with them. Instead they have her throwing temper tantrums and engaging in fights with other women, be it punching Sasha or pulling Lulu’s hair like she’s 5. Just let her go off and become a successful singer or slink away in shame because her family lost control of ELQ because she was too self absorbed and petulant to care.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I see the smug is back with Nelle, too. All hints of vulnerability/pain, gone! And her rushing in holding up her ring finger, ridonkulous. But typical.

Nelle has always bounced between smug and vulnerable. She's smug when she thinks she's got the drop on anyone and vulnerable when she's lost and scrambling for her next move.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Nelle has always bounced between smug and vulnerable. She's smug when she thinks she's got the drop on anyone and vulnerable when she's lost and scrambling for her next move.

True. I noticed that she dropped the vulnerability with Nina yesterday. All I saw was smug. I was like, Gurrrrl, Nina hasn't testified for you yet, and you're showing your scheming side, arrogance a bit too prematurely. Just made me roll my eyes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if Julian was moved from a possible Brook Lynn pairing to Nelle because they decided to do a bigger story with Nelle than her previous drop-ins and not because the chem test failed (it didn't IMO, I find Brook more interesting with Julian than with Dustin).  If Nelle is Nina's daughter, it brings Nina back on to the canvas because with Maxie gone and Charlotte accepting the status quo, Nina has no ties to any story other than that very tepid romance with Jax.

Britt's return seemed to be to give Brad someone to talk to, dump on Liesl, and expose the New York tryst leading to both Neil and Alexis jobless.

I miss Obrecht and her snark. I wouldn't mind seeing what happens with Alexis and Neil too. It's going to be forever before there are more new episodes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Just let her go off and become a successful singer or slink away in shame because her family lost control of ELQ because she was too self absorbed and petulant to care.

Between Dillon, Oscar, Olivia* and Brook Lynn - it does not seem like show is making even a half-hearted attempt to resurrect the Qs.

GH is stunningly tone-deaf for the current situation with Sonny continually at his dad's assisted facility home bedside and poor Joss was under house-arrest.

The only good thing about the Corinthos (and Jason/Sam) is that it makes me more excited to see just about anyone else - even the stupid addition of useless characters like Franco and Nina.

* - looking mighty fine these days.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

@sunnyface and yet GH FB is filled with 'OMG the scenes of Mike and Sonny bring tears to my eyes every time! MB is so awesome!' 🙄

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

I enjoyed Carly's repeated trips to an alternative home being brought out in court today. It made me wish there was some way Colonel Tad could find someone to talk about that time that Mikey accidentally killed someone in his apartment and had to have Sonny's goons clean up after him. And maybe also mention that he killed Claudia Z and how going along with his family's scheming caused him to go to jail. And maybe also bring in a few people who were staying at the Metro Court when Carly barged into their rooms to yell at them. That could pretty much put Nelle and Michael into a tie for "Member of the Family of the Year." Hey, if one side is going to bring out the dirty laundry . . . the Corinthos side has baskets of it. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, rur said:

I enjoyed Carly's repeated trips to an alternative home being brought out in court today. It made me wish there was some way Colonel Tad could find someone to talk about that time that Mikey accidentally killed someone in his apartment and had to have Sonny's goons clean up after him. And maybe also mention that he killed Claudia Z and how going along with his family's scheming caused him to go to jail. And maybe also bring in a few people who were staying at the Metro Court when Carly barged into their rooms to yell at them. That could pretty much put Nelle and Michael into a tie for "Member of the Family of the Year." Hey, if one side is going to bring out the dirty laundry . . . the Corinthos side has baskets of it. 

Bottom line: the loser in this custody case is Wiley.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, sunnyface said:

GH is stunningly tone-deaf for the current situation with Sonny continually at his dad's assisted facility home bedside and poor Joss was under house-arrest.

Where else would Sonny be?  being with his dad while he's dying is actually a positive thing.  Unless you mean that people aren't allowed in nursing homes now?  If that's the case, you can hardly blame GH for being "tone deaf" when this was shot before they knew that this would happen.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

All of this passive-aggressive crap with Franco/Ava/Nik/Elizabeth is so boring.

When Stella was first talking to Sonny about Mike and Alzheimer's, didn't she recommend an end-of-life plan, and of course Sonny wasn't ready to do it? So to blame Mike for not saying anything is typical Sonny. Also, DNRs aren't always followed, though I think these days they are taken much more seriously.

I wish Colonel Tad Parker had asked the judge to look over Michael and Willow's marriage license as closely as he did Nelle and Julian's, but at least the marriage was allowed to be challenged a bit.

2 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Bottom line: the loser in this custody case is Wiley.

Maybe his heart condition can accelerate and he'll die.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

When Diane asked Carly if she did any revenge on Nelle why didn't the Colonal jump and ask her if she locked Nelle on the roof of the hospital?  Is he going to be bringing up the whole consent for debacle?

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Bottom line: the loser in this custody case is Wiley.

In a perfect world, Wiley would end up with Lucas, who should then leave town with no forwarding address, well shut of the whole bunch of 'em. 

Edited by rur
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Speaking of Lucas, shouldn't he be testifying in court? He was Wylie's father for all of his life after all.  His endorsement, for Michael obviously, should carry a lot of weight.

I fast forwarded through Diane's courtroom scenes. I figured they will be the usual Corinthos hagiography.

"Spencer has expensive tastes."  Lulu, Spencer is an entitled snot and it would do him good to have to live like a normal person for a while. I'm not buying the "Spencer hates Ava so much that he can't stand to be around her".  If he cant understand why Ava went for the facial fix option especially since Valentin didn't kill Nik after all. The only explanation is that Spencer is projecting his anger at Nik on to Ava.

Ditto on the tiresome Nik/Liz/Farnco/Ava waste of time. I'm tired of the passive-agressive Nik vs Ava and Nik manipulating Liz stuff.

55 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Where else would Sonny be?  being with his dad while he's dying is actually a positive thing.

Sonny refuses to acknowledge that his father is dying and doing his best to stop it happening.  He said that he's willing to do anything it takes so that Mike can have five more months of good moments with Avery and he wants to get Mike a feeding tube against all medical advice. It's an example of denial at its finest.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, statsgirl said:

If he cant understand why Ava went for the facial fix option especially since Valentin didn't kill Nik after all. The only explanation is that Spencer is projecting his anger at Nik on to Ava.

Given Spencer went all Phantom of the Opera dramatic when he had the tiniest of burns on one inch of his cheek, you'd think he'd get where she was coming from (you know, given we're supposed to believe he's wise beyond his years).

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Speaking of Lucas, shouldn't he be testifying in court? He was Wylie's father for all of his life after all.  His endorsement, for Michael obviously, should carry a lot of weight.

Apparently they have bought Nelle's story that Brad stole Wylie, so Lucas being his husband taints him.

 

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

t happening.  He said that he's willing to do anything it takes so that Mike can have five more months of good moments with Avery and he wants to get Mike a feeding tube against all medical advice. It's an example of denial at its finest.

Sonny's hardly the first person in the history of the world to do this, though.  I know Sonny is a horrible person, and I know that people are having issues with MB's acting.  But, if you look past that, this story is showing the difficulty decisions that people have to face in Alzheimer's and I'm finding it anything but tone-deaf.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"Spencer has expensive tastes."  Lulu, Spencer is an entitled snot and it would do him good to have to live like a normal person for a while.

I know! Way to be part of the problem, Lulu. I'm sure Spencer can deal with drugstore hair gel.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

If that's the case, you can hardly blame GH for being "tone deaf" when this was shot before they knew that this would happen.

I am not 'blaming' GH.  Perhaps, 'tone deaf' was not the right word.  But for those of us who have sick parents who cannot see them right now, having this slime bucket who earns his living by taking advantage of the weakest of society being able to spend time with his sick dad is infuriating.  Not that the rage meter isn't already up whenever that character is on the screen on any day ending in with a 'y'.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I have very little sympathy for Nik because it's a situation he created for himself.  Also he still has 10% of the money which apparently is substantial. And he still has all his contacts and the skills he has acquired. I feel more sympathy for Neil and Alexis who lost their means of making a living.

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Where else would Sonny be?  being with his dad while he's dying is actually a positive thing.

24 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Sonny's hardly the first person in the history of the world to do this, though.

Sonny isn't there because his father is dying, he's there to try to stop his father from dying.

I understand being in denial that a parent may die, I was myself. But Sonny has had months, years I think, to come to terms with this. If he still can't, he needs to go see a therapist.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Sake614 said:

The problem IMO is brook. If anything, the writers don’t have any idea what to do with HER. And AS just isn’t doing a thing for me. She should be an integral part of the Qs but is barely scene with them. Instead they have her throwing temper tantrums and engaging in fights with other women, be it punching Sasha or pulling Lulu’s hair like she’s 5. Just let her go off and become a successful singer or slink away in shame because her family lost control of ELQ because she was too self absorbed and petulant to care.

Agreed. It's a fierce competition, but I'd give Brook Lynn "worst character" right now, because she has less reason to be around than the other candidates. She's been one obnoxious, badly dressed flail from the start. She goes around with a pissy expression getting into people's faces, or she reiterates what others have said ("Yeah, Willow is great!" "Nelle is a psycho!"). Once in a while, we have it reemphasized for us that she's (1) a Quartermaine through and through or (2) the second coming of Tracy. She's been back since November, and we're still being told rather than shown why we're supposed to care.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

I am not 'blaming' GH.  Perhaps, 'tone deaf' was not the right word.  But for those of us who have sick parents who cannot see them right now, having this slime bucket who earns his living by taking advantage of the weakest of society being able to spend time with his sick dad is infuriating.  Not that the rage meter isn't already up whenever that character is on the screen on any day ending in with a 'y'.

IKR. My husband's grandmother hasn't seen anyone in over 2 months. Every time I think of her, all I hope for is that she understands what's going on and why no one has come around to see her.

I'm not even sure what Jason was chattering about with Mike wanting Sonny to be alright, which basically sounded like Mike wouldn't mind being kept around for Sonny's sake.

Mike looks like an empty shell. It doesn't look like there's anyone home anymore. It just feels so inhumane at this point to keep Mike around because Sonny was a schmuck of a son who had a hard time forgiving his father and accepting him back into his life. 

This storyline has dragged on long enough. It needs to be wrapped up. 

I hate court storylines. Michael erasing all the pictures of him and Sasha was harsh considering how he clung to Sabrina after she died, after she passed off her son as his. Lightning should strike Diane whenever she opens her mouth. Her, Carly, Michael. 

I hope Nelle gets custody of Wylie and moves with him to Antartica.

And about Lucas. They wrote an LGBTQ+ "story" of Lucas and Brad falling in love, getting together, getting married, adopting a child together. Actually, they blew through all of that. Then they took the child away from his gay parents. They sent one parent to jail and the other parent fell off the face of the earth. Where in the fuck is Lucas? Why isn't he still part of Wylie's life? You know what would have been a lot better than Michael getting girl prize Willow? Him co-parenting with Lucas. Lucas could have moved to the Q mansion. Lucas could have been there to help Michael. Lucas as Michael's uncle who was raising Wylie, loving him as his son could have still been Wylie's father. 

But no, apparently a real family consists of a mommy and a daddy who must be married. Wake up and smell the coffee, GH. It's 2020 and the world has changed. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Lucas could have moved to the Q mansion.

That's no prize. Michael and Wiley should move in with Lucas.

10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

But no, apparently a real family consists of a mommy and a daddy who must be married. Wake up and smell the coffee, GH. It's 2020 and the world has changed. 

I wonder if the quickie marriages will have the judge say something about this nonsense. It's so insulting on so many levels.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael erasing all the pictures of him and Sasha was harsh considering how he clung to Sabrina after she died, after she passed off her son as his.

I've been more hurt when my favorite donut is sold out at Starbucks than Michael has by Sasha's "betrayal."  He's peacocking around like he's won for Prize Heifer at the State Fair by marrying Willow.  I hate him.

 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Why must Ava act like Nikolas is the worst of the worst considering the things that she's done? "He pretended to be dead for three years". Uh so did you! Lol and saying that Nikolas has no good in him, well sort of. He may have done some terrible things over the last several years (like everyone else in town)  but he has been a good person in his life. I know everyone can be hypocritical, but geez! And I'm not an Ava hater per se. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I've been more hurt when my favorite donut is sold out at Starbucks than Michael has by Sasha's "betrayal."  He's peacocking around like he's won for Prize Heifer at the State Fair by marrying Willow.  I hate him.

I know! I bet he deleted all the pictures of Sasha as soon as Willow said that she would marry him because he's "committed to making this marriage work".

Sasha doesn't know what a lucky break she got.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I have very little sympathy for Nik because it's a situation he created for himself.  Also he still has 10% of the money which apparently is substantial. And he still has all his contacts and the skills he has acquired. I feel more sympathy for Neil and Alexis who lost their means of making a living.

 

True, but I don't think that is right that Ava ends up with 90% of the fortune. I still don't understand why Nik signed that ridiculous post-nup. 

If there was any doubt who is number one in Jason's life, all you had to do was look at the tears he had today in his scenes with Sonny.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Katy M said:

Apparently they have bought Nelle's story that Brad stole Wylie, so Lucas being his husband taints him.

I don't think there's any real, legitimate, strategic reason why Lucas is not present.  It's simple.  The character was never important to the story, so I'm not surprised he's not testifying. Brucas's role in this entire thing was over the moment Wiley was placed in Michael's arms.  I don't expect to see them anymore.

And y'all couldn't be more right about Michael. I can't believe stupid Willow thinks Michael cares as much about Sasha as she cares about Chase! LOL!!! What a joke!!! Michael couldn't possibly care less that Sasha is out of his life. Can't Willow see that?!? He's not sad or mourning the loss of his relationship. He never wanted Sasha anyway. She really dodged a bullet, and I wish she knew it! Don't do coke over loser, man-child Michael!! 

Too bad the show won't write Michael as being manipulative. He might be interesting or more complex if he were a bit more devious. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Tad Martin had a good moment yesterday at the Metro Court when Willow confronted him. I can't remember his exact line, but in the middle of it he went from corn pone to menacing in a split second, with verra, verra glinty eyes!

For some reason, the only thing I've been interested in is Nina seeing the pendant, and it's looking like that will happen in the last moments of tomorrow's show -- which will lead us to a months' long cliffhanger.  Gah!

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, lala2 said:

I don't think there's any real, legitimate, strategic reason why Lucas is not present.  It's simple.  The character was never important to the story, so I'm not surprised he's not testifying. Brucas's role in this entire thing was over the moment Wiley was placed in Michael's arms.  I don't expect to see them anymore.

It's just so disappointing because this could have been amazing, heart-wrenching family soap if Lucas had resisted for even a little while in returning Wiley to Michael.

Even a mention that, I dunno, Lucas is so distraught by all of this that he fled town to go stay with Aunt Tiffany or something would be better than the show pretending he doesn't exist.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Shortly after the Wiley parentage reveal, they did show Lucas acting irritable and moody at work, rebuffing the concern of Felix and Liz. (That was after Brad's sentencing, wasn't it?) But then he vanished. He could be working endless shifts at GH, he could be stealing from the drug lock-up to self-medicate, he could be drunkenly over-tipping strippers in the gay bars of Branford...anyone's guess. 

I just don't think the show cares that much about Lucas, and I don't think he's popular enough for fan outcry to force something. He's a character who can be part of stories, but can't have stories of his own.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Sonny refuses to acknowledge that his father is dying and doing his best to stop it happening. 

Three weeks ago I lost a cousin to a combination of Dementia and Covid-19. Once the afflicted person stops eating (or forgets how to eat) and a feeding tube is involved, it's pretty much over. Being the control freak that he is, Sonny refuses to lovingly let Mike go. Horrible, but consistent for his character.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Three weeks ago I lost a cousin to a combination of Dementia and Covid-19. Once the afflicted person stops eating (or forgets how to eat) and a feeding tube is involved, it's pretty much over. Being the control freak that he is, Sonny refuses to lovingly let Mike go. Horrible, but consistent for his character.

My mother had Alzheimers for a long time, and watching that decline was terrible.

The last thing I want to see on my soap is someone going through this horrible disease. No, wait, the last thing I want to see is an incompetent actor playing this for I guess a useless Daytime Emmy. Who even cares about the Daytime Emmys anymore.

Every time they show a scene with Mike, I just hope that it is the last scene and he is dying.  But, no, they are dragging this out so that Sonny can be what? A good son? Someone we can care about (wait, didn't he just threaten several people in the last week?!).  

Just end this.  I guess it will be ended by COVID-19.  

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Since this is the last "new" episode, I expect they will wrap up storylines like crazy, including the custody battle, Nina's daughter, and the Ava/Nik marriage.

They won't leave us with ALL the storylines solved.

As the judge is ready to decide custody, Nina spies Nelle with the necklace and screams, "Oh. My. God. YOU'RE MY DAUGH---"

Suddenly, Cyrus enters the courtroom, with an animated Mike, fully healthy, wearing Kitchen Moss on his head. Cyrus explains his long game has been using Moss to infiltrate Port Charles. Moss, as part of an alien species, is ready to invoke a vegetable uprising, where Cyrus takes over the world. Cyrus commands Moss Mike to kill Sonny. Sonny weeps and pleads Mike not to do it. Suddenly, we see Jason whip out his gun (in a courthouse, mind you) and aim.

Cut to black. Sound of gunshot. Caption: "To Be Continued".

Edited by NutmegsDad · Reason: .
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, NutmegsDad said:

Since this is the last "new" episode, I expect they will wrap up storylines like crazy, including the custody battle, Nina's daughter, and the Ava/Nik marriage.

They won't leave us with ALL the storylines solved.

That would make sense if they had known they were getting shut down ahead of time.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Katy M said:

That would make sense if they had known they were getting shut down ahead of time.

It sounded like they knew about the shutdown. How long they knew is the question but they did move some stuff around due to that. However, I don’t think they knew for sure that there would be a gap between these episodes and the next ones, at least not a significant one. When the shutdown was originally announced, I think it was only for 3 weeks. So I wouldn’t be surprised if we end with a bunch of cliffhangers. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, nilyank said:

I still don't understand why Nik signed that ridiculous post-nup. 

Because he thought Ava would cheat first. He doesn't know himself at all.

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

When the shutdown was originally announced, I think it was only for 3 weeks. So I wouldn’t be surprised if we end with a bunch of cliffhangers. 

Same, though I hope the custody thing is somewhat resolved. I couldn't care less about who Nina's daughter/s is/are—the coma baby/ies thing has been dragged out beyond my admittedly limited interest.

A dignified ending for Mike (ha! Like that will happen) would be for Sonny today to decide to let him go and Mike dies offscreen. I really don't want to see Sonny on a deathbed watch. He's terrible enough now, and MB is not great with grief, Bob.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

That had to be lamest, stupidest, most 🙄 custody "hearing" to date on this FAKAKTA show. 

STFU, Bratz Doll.

That's all I have.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I caught Wednesday's episode on Hulu (pre-empted for VA gov) and I accidentally clicked on the wrong Wednesday... but then realized that Ava ( and Willow) are still wearing the same outfits... Jesus this has been some Passions-level lollygagging. Day one of this custody hearing is still going on! 

I also couldn't help but crack up at the characterization of Willow as "the ideal" stepmother for Wiley, when she is a person who joined a cult, got fired for being overly involved in her students lives and went to jail for defying a court order. And she does seem pretty perfect when compared to both Michael and Nelle. Only on soaps, people!

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I give Willow a pass on DoD because Harmony dragged her into that. The other stuff, though, is totally on Willow. She hasn't attempted murder yet, so that does put her head and shoulders above nearly everyone in PC, heh.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

You know MB is bad when Jason shows more emotion about Mike's condition than Sonny.

Is it wrong that I wanted Marty to be recording Carly's threat at the MC and play it in court for the judge? 

Michael: "Willow is loyal, caring and devoted." Is he talking about a woman or a dog?

Also Michael: "No this isn't a marriage of convenience." Really? Cause it sure looks that way to me. 

Franco and Nik: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lulu STFU. Your mother is a grown woman and perfectly capable of deciding for herself if she wants to support her son. 

Go Laura for snapping at Lulu that she won't give up on Nikolas anymore than Lulu would give up on Charlotte or Rocco. 

So is today the last new episode until the pandemic is over? (sigh) as much as I bitch about the show, I will miss it. Promise me everyone will stick around and continue the snark. I don't know what I'll do without my Preverts!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size