Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Sam was viciously cruel to Alexis when they last spoke, and they just glossed over that

It's not Sam's fault that Alexis drank, but Sam was way out of line. It was her own idiocy that got her in trouble with Dolores. Sam is lucky Alexis got her off the hook.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Liz/Sonny/Mike scenes were on point. Finally some reality in the story and not just Sonny Pain. The loss of his ability to eat and drink, the talk about a DNR, are what this story needs.

Why is it never Sam's fault? Also Shut Up Diane. You were the one who was encouraging Alexis to sleep with her therapist.

The Delusional Quad are fast forward for me, which is sad because removing that and all the flashbacks leaves very little show while there is still some show left. CD  did step up to the plate in the scene with Chase and Sasha. Still not as good as Swickard though.

26 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Nina's top today looked like it was made from a Mylar blanket.

The new Covid 19 fashion season.

• Love 3

Ugh, Sonny. Mike is having trouble swallowing water. What makes you think manicotti is going to be any easier? As always, it's about what Sonny wants. I'm surprised Sonny didn't shove the pasta down Mike's throat.

I loved Elizabeth with Mike. In a way it reminded me of the amazing scenes she had after Emily was murdered.

Previews: "Do you want me to just let my father die?" Yes, Sonny, if it means Mike isn't in pain and his body can't function any longer. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.

• Love 13

So we’re supposed to buy Michael and Sasha as some great love story? Michael was more upset at Chase hurting Willow than he was about sleeping with his girlfriend.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

So we’re supposed to buy Michael and Sasha as some great love story? Michael was more upset at Chase hurting Willow than he was about sleeping with his girlfriend.

Right??!! He didn't care about Sasha at all! He let her leave and then just went in on Chase for hurting Willow!! He said nothing about Chase sleeping w/his girlfriend or taking advantage of her or anything.

He also just believed every word out of Willow's mouth. I'm not saying he should have accused her of lying, but he didn't question anything. He just accepted it at face value. I would have thought he'd rush out of there to see for himself and to confront Sasha and demand answers. He doesn't love or care about Sasha. He let her go w/a quickness and was just coming around to defend Willow. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I mean, the writing is making Nelle seem like the sane, rational one who's being ganged up on, yet we're supposed to root for Dopey Michael and Histrionic Willow in this story? 

Also, are you kidding me with Sam being incredulous that Alexis "lied under oath?"  Oh, do fuck off, you hypocrite.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
11 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, are you kidding me with Sam being incredulous that Alexis "lied under oath?"  Oh, do fuck off, you hypocrite.

How is Sam a hypocrite here? Alexis is someone who takes her professional ethics fairly seriously, and hearing that she did commit perjury is a surprise.

5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

How is Sam a hypocrite here? Alexis is someone who takes her professional ethics fairly seriously, and hearing that she did commit perjury is a surprise.

True, however given Sam's shaky morals KeMo's line read seemed more like "I would never!" not "I can't believe YOU did." 

• Love 7

Sam was the one who was ragging on Alexis for following the rules so while surprise is merited, the disapproval is not.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Previews: "Do you want me to just let my father die?" Yes, Sonny, if it means Mike isn't in pain and his body can't function any longer. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.

This is another time when the Sonny-is-always-the-hero hurts the show. It would be more interesting to see Sonny come to a realization that life ends and he has to accept that than this constant spotlight on Sonny's pain and his doomed-to-fail attempts to fix what is truly broken.

• Love 5

I know these episodes were filmed before the whole quarantine began but I thought it was odd when Jason mentioned something about the whole stupid Sonny Clan being on "lockdown" because of Cyrus.

Then again, I recently watched that documentary "Out Of Shadows" about tell-a-vision programs and propaganda.

On topic: right there with everyone hating what they've done to Chase. I don't care about the other 3 idiots but Chase has become one of my favorite (only favorite) character in this lame bass show.

• Love 3

This whole story line with Chase/Sasha having an affair, etc is beyond unbelievable. And just stupid. I think Elizabeth is the best female actor on this show by far and Chase is the best male actor. Elizabeth was so sweet and yet professional with Mike and Sonny today. I actually believed that she was a nurse.

• Love 7

Contrast Liz comforting Mike and making it okay for him wherever he is at with Sonny trying to force water on him, telling him he has to eat, and informing him he will be waiting there for whenever Mike is ready to talk. Mike probably cannot wait to die just to get away from Sonny! 

Chase cries pretty, like Janelle. Speaking of, I loved that look on her face when she heard Willow announce Sasha and Chase are having an affair. Get 'em girl!  

LOL at pathetic Sasha running into the bedroom to avoid Willow, then running out the door to avoid Michael. Way to let Chase take the beatings for your stupid plan. 

• Love 5

What crazy upside-down world is this, when I liked the Sonny scenes more than the rest? But it was mainly for Elizabeth and Mike. I agree that her "off-duty nurse" acting was on point. I also liked that the scenes drew on her long relationships with both Sonny and Mike. She worked with Mike at Kelly's way back in the day.

Also, black isn't a color they usually put Rebecca Herbst in, but the outfit worked for her. In fact, color-wise, it was like Liz and Sam did a switch. Sam was wearing a floral top that was right out of the Elizabeth Webber Collection.  

Sam served little purpose in the scenes with Diane and Alexis. I know she's Alexis's daughter, so it was justifiable, but it was just making me think about Kelly Monaco's minimums.

I do like Nelle and Nina in scenes together.  

Yes, Nelle's expression at overhearing about the Chase/Sasha "affair" was hilarious. Very "They replaced the restaurant's gourmet coffee with Folgers Crystals."  

The WIllow/Chase/Sasha/Michael quad drama is falling flat. What Sasha and Chase are doing is (in the universe of GH) so abrupt, and they're so unconvincing at selling it that Willow and Michael look dumb for not suspecting anything. Michael acts as though Sasha mattered very little to him, and Willow is showing some kind of distress, but it isn't worse than her usual. She's acted distressed pretty much every day for the year and a half she's been on. The whole thing is low-stakes and hard to care about.  

ETA: Chase calling Michael his best friend was just sad. It's not as though there's any other likely candidate, but friendships on this show need a lot of improvement. The characters are isolated in their little story cells.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Sam served little purpose in the scenes with Diane and Alexis. I know she's Alexis's daughter, so it was justifiable, but it was just making me think about Kelly Monaco's minimums.

I think they were having Sam and Alexis "reconcile" that way after the bar scenes.

On the plus side, Kelly's straight hair looks great compared to whatever they've been trying to do with those limp curls. 

3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

black isn't a color they usually put Rebecca Herbst in, but the outfit worked for her.

And I thought it was just a dark midnight blue!

Huh. In the previews on Tuesday, they had Alexis tell Diane "This is an ambush" with Diane saying "You bet it is", yet they didn't show that yesterday. I hate when they do that. I remember from the Monkey Virus story, when Robin got sick, the previews had her say "how long have I got" or something like that to Patrick, but they never aired that bit. Stupid Editors.

Anyhoo, I just 🙄🙄🙄 at the whole conversation where Weeping Willow and SLS were backtracking to try and "make sense" of "HOW" Chase and BobbleRobot "got together." It was so ridiculous. And I wanted to snatch BobbleRobot bald, because all this STUPIDITY was HER idea. She didn't think of the ramifications? Of how it would affect Weeping Willow, considering her past? Same for Chase. I know why he said he's doing it, but, like I, and other have said, it's just SO STOOPID. Blah, blah, blah, by SLS about how he shouldn't keep bothering her, pulling her in, blah, blah, blah, then maybe, you STUPID LITTLE SHIT, you should have manned up and just been a father to YOURSON! And as for prepping/going over her testimony? That's DIANE'S job, not yours. But, PLOT!

And, oh look! Already talking about loving Weeping Willow and SLS in the past tense. It was all "I Loved" and not "I love" while these two morons had morning after regrets. Or maybe not. Who cares. 

Just gimme Robert investigating Holly's "death" please, over this mind numbing, brain cells killing nonsense.

• Love 1

So-- they're trying to make all four members of the Wiley-quad noble and self sacrificing? Chase and Sasha blowing up their relationships so Michael and Willow will marry for the sake of the kid *blech* 

I'm always glad when Rebecca Herbst gets to do something that isn't propping Franco-- but I'm really ready for the Mike story to be done with-- because I'm tired of Sonny's man pain.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

So-- they're trying to make all four members of the Wiley-quad noble and self sacrificing? Chase and Sasha blowing up their relationships so Michael and Willow will marry for the sake of the kid *blech*

Pretty much. They basically went the most boring way they could possibly do it. And Michael, the actual father, had to sacrifice the least given his reaction and how passive he’s been through this whole situation.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

I'm always glad when Rebecca Herbst gets to do something that isn't propping Franco-- but I'm really ready for the Mike story to be done with-- because I'm tired of Sonny's man pain.

Co-sign.  She was freakin' fantastic in those scenes yesterday, but I don't need one more scene of Sonny lashing out at Mike/whispering his man-pain/doing quiver chin.  I get it: this story is All. About. Sonny.  Thanks for the refreshing change of pace, show.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

If that's what they were trying to do they failed in my eyes.  What Chase and Sasha did was reprehensible.  I put it on the level of Carly-shenanigans.  Michael almost seems like he's sleepwalking through life so I'm not sure if anything he does can be considered noble.  Willow's the only one who is coming out of this looking halfway decent, but I still don't, and never will, see marriage as a 'strategy.'  But, as far as soap fake marriages go, this is a lot less skeevy than a lot of them.  Like Sonny and Claudia, for just off the top of my head.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I thought it was just a dark midnight blue!

I gave it a closer look, and yeah. It's more apparent to me now that it's a really dark blue, against Sonny's authentic black.  

Liz is usually in lighter shades, though, unless it's a formal occasion like a funeral. So it stood out to me. I do seem to recall them having her in black for a slimming effect during the pregnancy of 2001 (the one not written into the show, while Stavros/Endgame was going on). There were some hilarious gigantic purses that year too.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Like Sonny and Claudia, for just off the top of my head.

That had to be worst GH marriage of convenience of all time. Between Claudia poking holes in condoms trying to get pregnant so Sonny wouldn’t have her killed when he found out she was responsible for Michael’s shooting and Sonny telling a room full of people that he was glad their baby died, that should have been a low point in Sonny’s life. I don’t know where the show was going with that or whether they thought SBr and MB’s chemistry would win people over because that pairing was vile.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Between Claudia poking holes in condoms trying to get pregnant so Sonny wouldn’t have her killed when he found out she was responsible for Michael’s shooting

Replace poking holes in condoms for crypt sex and you have Sonny and Ava.

Sensing a theme here...

• Love 2

At least as the Mike story heads to what looks like wrapping up, it’s moving to be just a little bit about...Mike instead of Sonny.  And about a real issue, to boot.  I appreciate the writers letting Becky/Elizabeth out of her usual orbit.  And AS is much better used in those scenes than her Lulu bickering.

JS is emerging as by far the best of the quad, though the storyline is bordering on FF-worthy for me.  If it doesn’t get more interesting I hope they just do the storyline equivalent of SORAS if there’s a hiatus. 

I certainly didn’t see the Valentin change of heart coming so actually looking forward to see how that plays out.  

• Love 3

Another set re-do?  At least they didn't put Sonny's front door on the other side of the house like Monica's.     Until Sonny and Carly mentioned the renovation, I thought they were in the basement.   Whoever GH's set designer is, they have depression issues.  That is the gloomiest living room I have ever seen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Sonny:  We can call an architect and give them money and they do the renovation. But I can't fix my father no matter how many doctors I contact.

Yes Sonny, that's how life works. Just how low is your IQ anyway? And of course he's going to blame it on Cyrus because he can never accept any responsibility himself. And it's Elizabeth's fault for giving up on Mike. This storyline should work but it just fails because it's all about Sonny's Pain rather than Mike's illness.

Laura demonstrates why she continues to be so much better than Lulu.

Did I miss the part where Neil lost his license and got booted out of GH?  It seems like in the endless emphasis on the Boring Quad, Sonny's Pain, and Dastardly Peter, a lot of things happened that I didn't see. Also Neil just lost 30 Attractiveness Points with that Covid 19 beard.

Why did we get the JaSam flashbacks? What a waste of time!

• Love 6

The JaSam flashbacks were very out of place and unnecessary and made me wonder what happened to KeMo's gorgeous bouncy hair. 

Kristina has been missing for so long that for a very hot second, I thought it was a flashback.

Dr. I'm growing a beard has lost his licence. Should have seen that coming. Can Alexis behave like an adult now, if this is headed toward a relationship.

I felt bad for Brando. He apologized and did it sincerely. What more do you want from the guy, exactly?

Too bad Mike can't be renovated like your house, Sonny. The way this story is written, it's like Sonny is the only person EVER who had to stand by and watch his parent decline due to an illness that has no cure. The manpain is unbearable, but I can't expect anything else from this selfish twit.

Wake up and smell the imported coffee, Sonny. This 👏 is 👏 not 👏 about 👏 you! 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Did I miss the part where Neil lost his license and got booted out of GH?

It happened between the taping of yesterday's episode and the taping of today's episode.  Yesterday, Alexis told Diane and Sam that they hadnt' heard back from the review board.  Today, she and Neil are talking about how the review board revoked his licence and he was kicked out of the office at GH.  

Boy, when the door to the ABC unused closet swings open, a whole slew of people fall out.  Mac, Kristina, TJ, Molly, Felix all appeared today.  

Molly, calm your effin' hormones.  Brando doesn't know that Sam and Krsitina are your sisters.  Eeesh.  

So again, renovations are made and a) no one mentioned they were being done.  We've seen scenes in the Corinthi kitchen all week (Jason, Carly baby Donna yesterday) and no talk of 'hey how messy things are, with the work being done'.  And b) the staircase gets moved, as does the doorway to what I believe is the kitchen as well as adding some weird hallway near the stairs that previously looked like it would have been an outside wall.  I'm all for redecorating sets but geez louise, it just looks stupid.  

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Another set re-do? 

LOL that those flashbacks were in the re-do. It's so lazy. I don't really mind the re-do, but it's very masculine. There's not much warmth. I love the sofa, though.

Wow, Kristina is still working at the gastropub! 

Lulu continues to be the worst journalist.

7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

The JaSam flashbacks were very out of place and unnecessary and made me wonder what happened to KeMo's gorgeous bouncy hair. 

They were babies in those first few.

• Love 1

So again, renovations are made 

hmmmm, Bowl O'Moss must be renegotiating it's contract. Hope they resign it, I really look forward to Moss's scenes. It's one of the few things that make Sonny & Carly watchable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Someone with the show must have seen all of the comments that said that Jason doesn’t seem invested in whether he and Sam are together because that’s the only way I could explain those Jasam flashbacks or having Jason having them. While it was a better use of flashbacks since they were actual older scenes, they looked really out of place on today’s episode. They probably should have sliced them in during Jason and Sam’s “break-up” episode.

I love Neil and Alexis but their relationship conversations are exhausting. Whenever one of them gets on board, the other person backs off. Or at least that’s what I’m sensing will happen with Neil based on his frustration today. This show doesn’t know how to write storylines for happy couples but they need new angst because this is tiring. If this was real life, one of them would have said to just let things go and move on already. From the previews, it sounds like Alexis is going to get in trouble too so I guess we’ll see how that goes. I’ve already reached the point where I don’t feel sorry for either of them because they’re adults and made the decision to sleep together and lie at the hearing so they deserve whatever punishment they get. 

Julian gave Kristina a raise because he felt guilty about Alexis? Was Sam just being snarky or are we really supposed to assume he did that because that makes no sense. How would that make things up to Alexis?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Julian gave Kristina a raise because he felt guilty about Alexis? Was Sam just being snarky

Sam was just being snarky.  Talk about peeing on your sister's good news.  "Hey I got a raise"  "Eh, it wasn't because you're good at your job or anything".  Shut up Sam.

Also....

Sam:  It's because of what he did to Mom

Kris:  What did he do to Mom

Sam:  Eh, I'm not going to say

Me;  Then why the fuck bring  it up at all if you're not going to go into it.  Guh.

Also, her treatment of Brando rubbed be the wrong way (especially after the writers had the gall to have him call her a hero for "saving" Dev from Shiloh.  Puhleeze.  She stupidly went onto the boat, unarmed if I remember correctly, and stumbled across Dev).  Man, I didn't realize how much Sam annoyed me!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

And was it Sam's business to give Brando all the details about her sister's involvement in DOD? I could see a comment like, "She was involved with that group once and regrets it now" to explain Kristina's behavior to Brando. If I had been Kristina, I would have ripped Sam a new one, saying it was my life and therefore my decision about what to reveal and to whom, and to STFU.

ETA:

And, after reading all the comments again, apparently in Sam's world the only decent man (or man who deserves decent treatment) is Jason. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 4

I think they are just trying to set up conflict between Molly’s sisters and Brando to compare him to TJ who everyone loves. It was a clunky way of doing it but I see where they were going.

It's actually too bad that Brando and Kristina were related because I think it would be interesting to have him start something with her and see how he and Molly handle the weirdness. And I kind of liked their almost-chemistry.

REALLY could have done without the Jasam flashbacks.

Finally, shut up Sam. Shut up Carly.

• Love 6

Kristina and Brando aren't that closely related. If Mike is Gladys' cousin, Kristina and Brando would be third cousins.  Distant enough that the genes wouldn't be a problem. Lots of cultures encourage people to marry first cousins.

Maybe Julian gave Kristina a raise because she's been working there for 3 years and she earned it, Sam. It's not always about how bad other people are.

2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

It happened between the taping of yesterday's episode and the taping of today's episode.  Yesterday, Alexis told Diane and Sam that they hadnt' heard back from the review board.  Today, she and Neil are talking about how the review board revoked his licence and he was kicked out of the office at GH.

Shouldn't this be the sort of thing that a daily soap opera draws out?  Neil receives the envelope but is hesitating to open it. Return from commercial, he steels himself and does it, cut to the expression on his face (shock? chagrin? relief?). The phone rings and it's the Chief of Staff (offscreen to save money) asking him to come down to the office for a talk.... come back to Neil packing up his boxes. His hand hovers over the contact list on his phone, wondering whether to call Alexis.

It writes itself.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

"Don't worry about him; he's just an opinionated jerk." Nothing Brando said about DoD was wrong, and Sam and Kristina both know it.

This would be the unchallenged winner of Stupidest Line of the Day had Lulu not uttered "I've always known Sonny to be a reasonable man."  I mean...

• Love 4

Apparently, I’ve slept for an entire week or month.When did Sonny and Carly decide, discuss and plan to entirely renovate their ugly, dark house? And when did Neil lose his license and when was he notified of such? And when did he tell Alexis of such? What the hell is happening with this show?

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Apparently, I’ve slept for an entire week or month.When did Sonny and Carly decide, discuss and plan to entirely renovate their ugly, dark house?

They didn't.  And the whole walking in and being in awe like they were part of a reality show and hadn't been allowed in the entire time was eyerolling.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The whole exchange between Kristina and Sam about how Brando (why didn't they just call him Brandon, ffs), could have given them free service at his garage was pretty petty and obnoxious. Really, ladies? Sam is filthy rich and while Kristina is working tending bar, she still has two very rich parents.

Poor guy. He goes from getting the stink eye from Sam and Kristina over DoD, to Molly asking him why he's talking to her sisters. Your fucked up family tree isn't tattooed on their foreheads, Molly.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3
On 4/21/2020 at 5:43 PM, statsgirl said:

Part of the problem in this story is that I just don't buy that either Sasha or Michael have strong feelings for each other. It's like they're with each other out of convenience and because there is no other single woman in Michael's age group.. Michael didn't even ask Sasha to move in with him out of passion but out of giving her a place to stay.

THIS. I swear I remember that Michael liked Willow, but then she got together with Chase. He and Sasha hooked up and then started dating.  I am getting the impression that Michael settled for a relationship with Sasha because Willow was not available.  I believed that Willow and Chase fell in love as she came to trust him while she was working to let go of her baggage from being in a cult/being Shiloh's victim. She happily moved in with Chase, and they agreed about wanting to have children in the future. I saw none of that depth in the Michael and Sasha relationship. The claims that they were in love rang false.

• Love 6

Hate it! At least before the living room actually looked like a mob boss' living room. Now it looks like some high rise office space with bad modern art. The acoustics in there must be terible. I guess Sonny and the Q's use the same interior designer. 

Why are they spending money on this shit, when they could have spent it keeping Britt around?!?!

• Love 4

So, if you're a new viewer, the important points to cover are that Jason has a lot of black T-shirts, Sam cries really often, and when you hear those piano chords, it's a good time for a fridge trip.  

They're definitely writing a "Sonny against the world" story on Mike. When he said that Elizabeth advised him to give Mike a DNR and put him on palliative care, even Carly and Jason were like, "Um, we don't want to say it out loud, but duh." At least, that was my read. Jason pointed out that Elizabeth knows her nursing shit, and Carly resorted to her version of the Socratic method to lead him to the obvious conclusion.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Neil receives the envelope but is hesitating to open it. Return from commercial, he steels himself and does it, cut to the expression on his face (shock? chagrin? relief?). The phone rings and it's the Chief of Staff (offscreen to save money) asking him to come down to the office for a talk.... come back to Neil packing up his boxes. His hand hovers over the contact list on his phone, wondering whether to call Alexis.

It writes itself.

Yes, but then we would have missed out on Michael's Eyeore face and the sheer stupidity that is Willow, thinking for one second that Chase, Chase for Eff's sake, would cheat on her.  

11 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

to Molly asking him why he's talking to her sisters.

I usually like Haley, but holy that was a brutal exchange.  I mean, she was screeching and poor Brando was all WTF

14 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

even Carly and Jason were like, "Um, we don't want to say it out loud, but duh."

I was thinking they were looking at each other like, "why the eff hasn't this been done already".  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

even Carly and Jason were like, "Um, we don't want to say it out loud, but duh."

I was thinking they were looking at each other like, "why the eff hasn't this been done already".  

Same here! The moment Mike got his diagnosis was the time to start planning end-of-life directives. I totally get it's hard to have to think about that, but given the show seems to be trying to be somewhat realistic, this would have been a real service to viewers. It would still be all about Sonny, of course, so what's the problem?

I also hated Kristina's "why didn't he offer to fix my car for free?" attitude. He didn't run over your dog, you entitled twit. The discount wasn't necessary in the first place. He just was a bit thoughtless (if entirely accurate). Good grief.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

They're definitely writing a "Sonny against the world" story on Mike. When he said that Elizabeth advised him to give Mike a DNR and put him on palliative care, even Carly and Jason were like, "Um, we don't want to say it out loud, but duh." At least, that was my read. Jason pointed out that Elizabeth knows her nursing shit, and Carly resorted to her version of the Socratic method to lead him to the obvious conclusion.  

I was actually shocked that both Carly and Jason were like "yeah, Elizabeth is right."  Given Carly's attitude towards Elizabeth normally I was expecting some snide comment, but yeah, I mean it's pretty obvious what she said is the hard truth. 

Also, add me to the "that is one godawful reno" on Sonny and Carly's living room.  The previous decor at least had a warm, homey feel.  This feels so sterile.

• Love 4