Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Except she has rewritten the events in her life in her head and painted them with a pure motivation. That is the loss of perspective I am talking about. She paints AJ as the drunk that she wanted to protect Michael from, when AJ had long bouts of sobriety to the point that Carly married him in hopes of driving AJ to drink. She just wanted love from Bobbie, even though she took a deep amount of pleasure when Bobbie found out about Tony's affair with Carly. 

Of course she did. It's the only way she can handle what she did. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know she's a crappy person.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And shut up, Chase. You didn't do your fucking job when Nelle wanted to press charges for Bobbie, Monica, Shebeast all being complicit in forging her signature and the Beast locking her up on the roof.

Nelle totally should have called the police station when Chase refused to do anything.   The hospital absolutely has to have security cameras pointed at all their doors.  I do find it weird that Nelle says she screamed for hours and nobody heard her though.  Maybe not from the inside, but there are always people hanging outside at a hospital.  Even at night.  Doctors, nurses and those worried about seriously ill loved ones go out for air and to collect themselves.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

the hotel is the result of her divorce settlement from Lorenzo Alcarerz. Jennifer Bransford was in the role she married Lorenzo. So while in the real world where men and women who have been married for years and have children, but have issues even getting child support, Lorenzo happily gave her shares of ELQ that were worth millions. She traded them to the Qs for the Metro Court. That is when she started flirting with Jax and used another child, Spencer, to help bag him. 

Thanks for the correction. Still doesn't change the fact that she knows jackshit about running a hotel; she didn't learn it as a family business, which is one way to learn if you don't get an education on it==like hotel management; 

I do remember how she and Jax got together. BLECH.

She's most happiest when she's prancing around like the Mob Moll she is.

• Love 5

Nelle may have been shouting but she was on the roof, far from the street below. If there was any kind of wind or the street was busy with vehicles, no one would have heard her.

5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course she did. It's the only way she can handle what she did. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know she's a crappy person.

I'd put Carly as a narcissistic personality disorder rather than a borderline one -- the kind of narcissist who knows deep down that she's inadequate and always will be and covers it up with a planeload of ego and bravado. She attaches herself to people who make her look good (the Quartermaines, rich men and powerful mobsters) and walks over people she secretly knows are better than she is like Robin and Elizabeth.

She hates Nelle not in the least because she knows that Nelle sees through her. She likes Sasha because Sasha will let Carly be in charge.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kim0820 said:

If Frank and Virginia Benson adopted Carly, and Frank is Nelle's bio father, then Nelle is Carly's sister (not by blood, but via adoption).  But it seems like Show would have made a bigger deal of that.  

The show suddenly stopped using that angle when they hooked up Nelle and Michael because they don't want Michael to be seen as a creep for having a sexual relationship with and impregnating his aunt.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

If Frank and Virginia Benson adopted Carly, and Frank is Nelle's bio father, then Nelle is Carly's sister (not by blood, but via adoption).  But it seems like Show would have made a bigger deal of that.  

I don't think Frank ever adopted Carly.  I thought he married Virginia after she adopted Carly, so he was like a step father to her, for about 3 years until he took off.  Frank is Nelle's bio father but that makes Nelle and Carly nothing to each other.  

• Love 4

I enjoyed the flashbacks.  I was on a bit of a gh/television break when Nelle first came on the scene so I liked it.  Joss looked so young.  I really liked Carly’s hair too.

I liked Nelle calling out Carly.  Not surprised Carly rewrote her own history, but no mind.  Nelle’s got her number.  Not that it will help her one bit, sadly.  I thought Nina and Joss in the flashback were ok.

• Love 3
On 4/7/2020 at 5:46 PM, dubbel zout said:

I'm practically comatose from that anvil.

That’s not the only anvil swinging. Trina is going to be Curtis’s, right?

On 4/7/2020 at 9:51 PM, ByaNose said:

I’m not all against the Molly & Brando pairing. He actually looked hurt that Molly dumped after their long (1/2 a night) relationship. In the old days they would be written as star crossed lovers over an upcoming summer storyline. Unfortunately, the soaps don’t have the time or desire to write a long time story for young-ish love. Joss and Oscar don’t count since......they don’t. LOL!!!! That said, Molly is either ending up pregnant, Brando is going to protect her from eventual danger from Cyrus or TJ will catch Molly & Brando in the sack again. They are also age appropriate. She’s is 21 and I’m sure he’s in his 20’s or 30’s (well, maybe not totally age appropriate but for daytime.....). LOL!!!!!

I’m not against the pairing, either. I’ve never warmed to nuTJ, and the actress really sparked with the Brando actor. She was completely devastated, when Jordan said what she did, and why in the world would she think Jordan was lying? As to Molly being a “slut”, even precious, perfect Robin had at least two sexual partners by Molly’s age. 

What I will hate, is a pregnancy SL. Molly has had one sexual partner, and in eight years she’s never gotten pregnant. I will never believe that Molly didn’t use protection, or didn’t seek out Plan B if it failed.  In fact, that would have been a great storyline - Molly getting caught at the pharmacy. 

• Love 6

For anyone counting, we had 9 flashback moments today (not including the 1995 ones), though there were several flashbacks within a flashback.

So, we have confirmation that Nelle is Nina's daughter.  I guess that's better than Willow.  

• Love 4

Valentin as Frank? LOL.

3 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

In fact, that would have been a great storyline - Molly getting caught at the pharmacy. 

I don't like this idea—she doesn't need to get "caught" being responsible. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Valentin as Frank? LOL.

I don't like this idea—she doesn't need to get "caught" being responsible. 

I agree. But they would never show Molly being responsible without the drama of a witness. Maybe just a sister or her mother?  That way she could confess and have support?

• Love 1

I don't they are going to do a pregnancy storyline for Molly -- that would require actually writing for her and TJ. Also, Molly and Alexis wouldn't let Carly acquire the baby even if he is a Corinthos on Brando's side.

Today's episode was mostly rage-inducing with Carly saying how she made herself into one of the good guys and Nelle can too, conveniently forgetting that she did it by holding on to Michael as her manipulation tool while she wants Nelle to give up Wylie.

Also Caroline, any back child support should go to the woman who paid for you for 14 years, not your own pocket. She always was the worst and she continues to be so.

There is no way that baby rattle would fetch anything in a pawnshop. Is Nina going to recognize it as her own?  Is Jax going to unravel the mystery? Finally something in the Jax/Nina story I can root for.

Who were the letters addressed to?  I couldn't make it out.

I like the twist of Nelle being Nina's daughter because they are both ruthless and manipulative unlike Willow, and it brings more conflict with Nina vs Carly when the truth is out.  I also like the idea of Nina being unwilling to give up her granddaughter to the Corinthos mob.  But why did Frank keep Nelle? Was Madeleine paying him to?

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

I don't think Frank ever adopted Carly.  I thought he married Virginia after she adopted Carly, so he was like a step father to her, for about 3 years until he took off.  Frank is Nelle's bio father but that makes Nelle and Carly nothing to each other.  

It makes Frank Carly's stepfather, as Sonny is to Joss and Michael. They consider Avery their sister.

• Love 5

Slightly off-topic but I'm guessing that Sasha and Chase are not going to have any issues with Willow and Michael getting married for Wiley. The show is probably going for a redo of that Ned/Alexis/Jax/Chloe storyline from 20 years ago. That one was dumb for other reasons but Willow and Michael will be significantly worse since:

1. Chloe only had to stay married for 1 year to satisfy to contract. Ned volunteered to marry Chloe since he and Alexis weren't planning to get married for that next year anyway. Willow and Michael will need to stay together for significantly longer since this is for a custody battle so I can't imagine why their SOs would be ok with this. Do either of them not have plans to ever settle down and get married and have families of their own? Even during the original mixed marriages storyline, they struggled with having to sneak around and that only lasted for a few months. 

2. Ned and Chloe didn't have to prove that their relationship was valid like Michael and Willow would during a custody battle. They just couldn't get caught cheating. It wouldn't be hard for Nelle's lawyer to show that Michael and Willow were both in long term relationships with other people and just got together. 

3. With the original quad, no one outside of them knew the truth so they had to keep up appearances with their other friends and family. Michael can't do anything without his family's involvement so I'm sure that they'll all be in the loop which means that this will only really be a "secret" for Nelle and whoever is on her side. 

4. The mixed marriages storyline was mostly played for wacky hijinks and they were also involved in other stories at the same time (at least Ned, Alexis and Jax were). This one is clearly going to be all Wiley all of the time.

5. Willow already has an unhealthy attachment to Wiley and making her his surrogate mother should be concerning to people who care about her. Even if that wasn't an issue, it's not healthy for Wiley to get attached to her if she isn't planning to be in his life long term and how would they reconcile having a fake relationship once Wiley is old enough to recognize what's going on? 

While I don't think most of this would be an actual issue since this is clearly a set-up for Michael and Willow to get together, they should be the reasons to at least have Sasha and Chase not ok with the situation. It's not like this quad has even been in each others lives for that long to make this kind of sacrifice. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

How old is Carly supposed to be in these flashbacks? Eden McCoy is a bit too young to be playing Carly in this context, IMO.

Having Nelle blame Carly for everything bad that's happened to Nelle really undercuts Nelle's legitimate points. Why does everything have to be so clearly biased toward Jason/Carly/Sonny? It really robs the stories of any drama they might have.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Today's episode was mostly rage-inducing with Carly saying how she made herself into one of the good guys and Nelle can too, conveniently forgetting that she did it by holding on to Michael as her manipulation tool while she wants Nelle to give up Wylie.

Not to mention saying she'd stopped lying and manipulating when she has literally just forged Nelle's signature and suggested to Jason that Nelle should just disappear.

7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

There is no way that baby rattle would fetch anything in a pawnshop.

Well, if it's sterling silver she could get a fair sum of money for it. 

5 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Slightly off-topic but I'm guessing that Sasha and Chase are not going to have any issues with Willow and Michael getting married for Wiley. The show is probably going for a redo of that Ned/Alexis/Jax/Chloe storyline from 20 years ago.

This current quartet feels like a bunch of junior high kids to me -- it's like a really, really, really bad version of the AMC summer  youth plot when all the teens went to a lake house for the summer and solved mysteries or something. This bunch has no business meddling in custody story line. 

I enjoyed today's flashbacks with Jason in them -- I had fun trying to see if his face showed any emotion whenever he was professing his great friendship for Carly. 

• LOL 4
(edited)

I think Carly is supposed to be around 20 in the flashbacks so EM is a little young. And I agree Nelle blaming Carly doesn’t make a lot of sense. The show probably wants her to seem completely irrational so no one will be on her side. This is the reason that they should have either made her Carly’s long lost daughter or had her involved with Jax in the stolen kidney stuff so she would at least have a reason to be angry with Carly. 

While I don’t think they should bothered with making anyone Nina’s daughter, I’m glad it’s Nelle instead of Willow. Even when Nina and Willow were not getting along, there wasn’t much of a storyline in making Nina her mother. Nina was so rude and cruel to her for no reason that there’s no way that I could see either one of them wanting anything to do with each put her once the truth was revealed. At least with Nelle, I could see Nina wanting to get closer to Nelle for access to her grandson and Nelle wanting money and a support system for help with the custody battle. It’ll also cause issues for Jax who will either side with Nelle and piss off Joss and Carly or with Michael and ruin his relationship with Nina. Nelle needs someone on her side who isn’t completely shady because even though Michael is going to win, it’s so lopsided now. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 7

Eden is a little young but what really took me out of the Young Carly scenes is that she didn't even try to mimic LW's expressions and mannerisms, it was Joss all the way. On a show that had Kim and Amber, Eden is barely adequate.

One of the problems is that too much of the current storylines are being carried by actors who really aren't up to it. Chad Duell has the most number of days this year, and NuJordan and Sasha aren't far behind. Then there is Sonny, Jason, and Sam. LW can bring it but she really doesn't when her material is Smug Carly. Same with Watros playing daughter-obsessed Nina.  Katelyn is a decent actress but Willow is going off the rails and not in an interesting way. CL is good but she shouldn't be carrying all the weight to make the Wylie story work.

There are some good actors on this show (Ava, Trina, Cameron, Elizabeth, Laura, Kevin to name some) but  too much of the current storylines are on the shoulders of those who can't carry them.

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm pretty shocked that the show is going there as much as they are in calling out the sainted Carly. Preach Nelle, PREACH! Not really acknowledging until now the parallel between Nelle and Carly and calling out what a monster Carly was when she first got to town and for several years after (she's still awful albeit a more subdued awful) was terrible writing. And infuriating. Carly was always loathsome but she at least used to be fun to watch and a dynamic character. Now everyone on this show is a hopelessly boring dud. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 5

I really really hate that they decided to make Nelle Nina's long lost daughter. I would have rather it be Willow, because now, there's really no end to the pitch dark tunnel and the vortex of suck that is the Wylie story.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

That’s not the only anvil swinging. Trina is going to be Curtis’s, right?

I’m not against the pairing, either. I’ve never warmed to nuTJ, and the actress really sparked with the Brando actor. She was completely devastated, when Jordan said what she did, and why in the world would she think Jordan was lying? As to Molly being a “slut”, even precious, perfect Robin had at least two sexual partners by Molly’s age. 

What I will hate, is a pregnancy SL. Molly has had one sexual partner, and in eight years she’s never gotten pregnant. I will never believe that Molly didn’t use protection, or didn’t seek out Plan B if it failed.  In fact, that would have been a great storyline - Molly getting caught at the pharmacy. 

My issue was never the amount of sexual partners she had. I actually don't care that much about that. Read back on my remaining posts to see my views. But here is the Cliff Notes version: I always felt more sympathetic to the long term boyfriend/finace who gets dumped in the Hallmark-esqe movies and thought the female "heroine" is a selfish gint, even if the boyfriend is terrible.  It just makes the woman look like a bigger bitch for not brooming him earlier. 

I don't blame anyone for not being attached to nuTJ because they have done nothing with him. I think they have done more with Brando in the last few months than with TJ in the last few years. 

• Love 2

Not even sure if I like it or not, but at least we freakin' finally got confirmation on who Nina's daughter is.  I was sure it was going to be Willow, so kudos to those who called Nelle.  You know Nina is gonna feel like Wiley is her big chance to watch a child actually bio related to her grow up.

So Carly coming to Jason as a pregnant drowned rat is 'the best thing" that ever happened to him?  Oh, do fuck off, show.  Also, LMAO for Sam.  Go destroy another room for a guy who ranks you maybe/possibly somewhere in the low double figures of importance to him.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So Carly coming to Jason as a pregnant drowned rat is 'the best thing" that ever happened to him? 

Oh just FUCK OFF with that NOISE! Robin was the Best Fucking Thing that Ever Happened to this Piece of SHIT.

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

So I called it months ago: Nelle is Nina's daughter. Carly’s head is going to explode. Of course they could still do a twins story where both Nelle and Willow are her kids...

In the flashback wedding scene with NuNina (wasn't old Nina around for the wedding? did they re film this?), NuNIna sounded like she had been possessed by a demon when she was yelling at Sasha.

• Love 2

Yes, I called it and (happily so!) And, yes, I did a fistbump of joy when it was revealed. So happy about this reveal. It makes so much sense and it's awesome. I also loved how today's episode did a lot to show Nelle's point of view, Nelle's vulnerability and how Carly was just not giving an inch at all.

'Here, Nelle, show your going to do better by your son like me by giving up full custody, ignoring the fact that we overrode your rights as his mother by forging your signature, his grandmother and great-grandmother committed malpractice... and then, yeah, we'll all *maybe* give you a pat on the head.'

I mean, really? But then at the end, she even admitted to Jason that what she told Nelle wasn't the truth, it wasn't having Michael that changed her into a half-way decent person (true dat!) it was having someone to believe in her. Nelle doesn't have that. And that is very true. Nelle has had no one to believe in her, no one by her side. And that is why she's always snarling, fighting back, fighting dirty. She's like a wounded animal.

So, yeah, I was quite happy with what we got today as a Nelle fan.

Edited by driver18
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So Carly coming to Jason as a pregnant drowned rat is 'the best thing" that ever happened to him?  Oh, do fuck off, show.  Also, LMAO for Sam.  Go destroy another room for a guy who ranks you maybe/possibly somewhere in the low double figures of importance to him.

The levels of pathetic the Jasam relationship is, in particular the Sam half of it seems to know no bounds. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

It seems pretty ironic that with all of this compare-and-contrast that Carly was doing this week, it still hasn't hit her that she fought so hard to get her son out of the Q home*, and now she's fighting just as hard to keep her grandson in the same home.

*Granted, a lot of the more toxic relationships are not in the Quartemaine mansion anymore.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

So I don't get the 'mslpractice' part of nelle's lawsuit. The surgery was a success. Willey wasn't harmed. Where's the Malpractice?

Maybe it's not the right term, but basically the suit is that the hospital and indviduals named knowingly did the surgery without the required permission from both parents, and those who didn't know covered up after the fact.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Maybe it's not the right term, but basically the suit is that the hospital and indviduals named knowingly did the surgery without the required permission from both parents, and those who didn't know covered up after the fact.

And I get that. But it isn't mslpractice. At least not as I interpret the term...but then I'm not a GH writer Lol!

• Love 1

Yeah, just because Nelle has a half-heart necklace in her jewelry box doesn't mean 100% for sure that she is Nina's long lost daughter.

From the flashback scenes, it just emphasized what a lying, liar Frank Benson was and he knew people where he could find a baby in a not so legal/moral way. For all we know Frank brokered the adoption with Madeline for a fee and swiped the necklace. Or Harmony who isn't one for keeping items of sentimental value (as per Willow) refused to take it when she acquired Willow.

For that matter, it is not beyond the possibility for to Nelle to have gotten a jeweler to make a copy of the necklace and know the meaning behind in the last few days of being Nina's assistant. Carly, Jax and Willow have all recently seen and commented on the necklace. Considering that Nelle has zero allies thanks to her previous behavior with most people in her life, I can easily imagine her plotting a scheme so that Nina accidentally finds the necklace and manipulate her in a way much worse than Sasha.

Did we ever get confirmation that Frank is dead or alive? Because we probably find out if he ever showed up and started to talk to Harmony or nosing near Nina and dropping hints about her long lost daughter for some big payout.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I really really hate that they decided to make Nelle Nina's long lost daughter. I would have rather it be Willow, because now, there's really no end to the pitch dark tunnel and the vortex of suck that is the Wylie story.

I don't like it either.   Maybe Nell stole the necklace from Willow.  Or maybe Willow gave it to Shiloh when she joined DoD and Nell got it that way.   Just looking for a way out.  Lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm glad it's Nelle. At least she brings some fire. And she has "crying pretty" totally mastered. I wonder if Nina will find out it's Nelle before Nelle hooks up with Valentin.

I also hope Nelle wins custody. Of course it will only be temporary, but I would like to enjoy the look on Carly's face. Then, after 6 months, learning to love the baby will make her heart grow three sizes, and, as part of Nelle's redemption, she can agree to joint custody. 

Jason to Carly was pathetic: "Sacrificing my entire life to serve, support and protect you over any of my own wants or needs was the best thing that ever happened to me!" 

• Love 6

Condo?  Whatever happened to the trailer Carly used to whine about.

Someone on Wubs posted about the discrepancy in timeline.  If Nelle were present at Frank's place and about 5 at the time, how could she donate a kidney to Joss when she was a teen?  Michael wasn't even born yet, let alone Carly's 4th child.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Jason and Carly’s relationship has always been a mess but it’s been written as particularly sad since SB’s return. It’s weird that Jason treats her like his soulmate and all of Carly’s emotional moments are with him and not her husband. I think a lot of Jason’s lines and reactions are not in character with how he acted prior to 2012. He was always Carly’s hero but their friendship was more  lopsided on Carly’s side than what we are seeing now. If they are going to write them this way, they might as well have put them together since Jason saying Carly coming into his life being the best thing that ever happened to him a day or so after breaking up with Sam was a weird choice. And it’ll look even worse considering that the episode that they are re-airing tomorrow is the one where Jason offers to run away with Carly, with no thought to leaving his kids behind.  

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Someone on Wubs posted about the discrepancy in timeline.  If Nelle were present at Frank's place and about 5 at the time, how could she donate a kidney to Joss when she was a teen?  Michael wasn't even born yet, let alone Carly's 4th child.

The age difference between LW and CL is 21 years. Even if we shave and add a couple years to Carly and Nelle respectively, Carly was no older than 21 years when she came to Port Charles. Now the age difference fits for Carly and Nelle now, but no way does it fit with the Carly and Nelle in the flashback. The kid look anywhere from 7 to 10 years old. She should have been a toddler at most and most definitely would not have remembered anything at that age about Carly stopping by to see Frank. 

More likely Frank lied to Nelle and blamed Carly for not helping them out as Nelle was growing up.

• Love 1

And if Carly was supposed to be around 20 in the flashbacks, are we really supposed to believe that 25 years later she’s 45 ?

On what planet ?

Also, I agree that Eden was a terrible choice to play Carly...one of the most blah actresses ever ....

...(but I didn’t mind James Patrick Stuart playing Frank because I liked him in that goatee) !

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

And I get that. But it isn't mslpractice. At least not as I interpret the term...but then I'm not a GH writer Lol!

Legally GH needed the signature of both parents in order to do the surgery since custody isn't determined yet. (If Michael gets full custody, they would only need his signature.) The hospital didn't have Nelle's because it was forged.  And Bobbie knew it.

• Love 3

Wait... So.. if Carly's adoption wasn't legal, how does Frank owe child support? Or did they mean that figuratively?

Also, enjoying where they're taking things with Nelle for the first time ever since she's been on this show.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

First, we all know Robin was the best thing to ever happen to him. And if not her, I'd say Monica is better than Carly. She is ALWAYS there for Jason no matter how poorly he treats her.

Second, Sam is pathetic. She's willing to risk going back to prison for this guy who, at best, would rank her fourth... and I'm not sure she's that high. She certainly behind Michael, Sonny, and Carly, but also likely behind Joss and, once they are old enough to "need" him, she'll find herself behind Avery and Donna.

• Love 4

I'm hoping so hard that JPS playing Frank was a sign that Nelle and Valentine are so totally going to hook up, I mean, come on.... it's gotta happen, right? I've wanted my Nellantine since they literally shared that 10 second scene at his hotel door when she was going to sell her shares. (I have a post on here to prove it!) Please, please, give it to me writers. It practically writes itself......................

Edited by driver18
  • Love 3

Everyone's pointing out that it sucks for Sam that Jason officially designated meeting Carly the best thing to ever happen to him (eat your hearts out, Jasam fans), but in a related story, most adults in his position might think of their two children. 

JPS gave it a good try at Frank, but I didn't really buy the casting. He's just not how I'd imagine that character. Too urbane. If they had to double-cast someone who's playing another role on the show, I'd have gone with Brook Lynn's skeevy music producer. 

I completely understand the reasoning behind it, but these flashback-heavy episodes are not much fun. I would say I hope they don't last long, but I know we're going to run completely dry soon, so I guess a little is better than nothing. Is it me or are they also milking reaction shots more than usual? Someone will say something dramatic, like Willow will say "Nelle has to be kept away from Wiley at all costs," and then we'll get long looks at the faces of Michael, Sasha and Chase.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I wasn't watching when Carly showed up in Port Charles.  How long was it from the time she came to town and she gave birth to Michael?   In yesterday's flashback with Frank, Nelle looked to be 6 or 7 yrs. old.   Is she supposed o be that 7 or 8 yrs. older the Michael?    Sorry, I don't buy it.

About the flashbacks. So they were only done because they knew they were going on lockdown? Was it edited (somehow) as coved-19 went on and they realized it might be a lot longer? Did they have just enough footage taped and had to use flashbacks to pad the episodes? I'm just curious when all of this was done.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Wait. Now SheBeast's adoption was an illegal one? Oh, FUCK OFF, show!

And the shebeast continues to lie--not just to others--but to her own damn self. She continued to use the SLS as a weapon for years! She used it against Jason, AJ, the Quartermaines, Tony, even Mooby, until he was the devil's own hoodlum played by Dylan Cash. He only ever became "good" when Duell was cast. And he played and continues to play him as Eeyore.

And yeah, the timeline doesn't work for when Shebeast "hunted" down Frank. Even though I laughed when I saw that John Patrick Stuart showed up as him.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Jason to Carly was pathetic: "Sacrificing my entire life to serve, support and protect you over any of my own wants or needs was the best thing that ever happened to me!" 

Somewhere in PC, Sam's head exploded.

It wasn't Sam or his children that were the best thing that ever happened to Jason. It was Carly instead.

Also it's in really bad taste that She-Beast AND Mini She-Beast are both going to Jason to tell him that he should bump off the inconvenience that is Nelle.

• Love 4