Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

So Molly slept with Brando, a man she barely knows, off-screen, mere hours after she was screamed at by her boyfriend's mother because she was worried that she hadn't heard from T.J. in days/weeks. Because that makes complete sense for who we know Molly, the romantic, to be.

This show is bound and determined to ruin everyone's character, aren't they?

Molly is as annoying and stupid as her mother and her sisters. Just awful.

• Love 2

Speaking of stupid, jason sends sonny  a text using Renault 's name?

Also, Molly tells the stranger she banged to see himself out?

Bowl of Moss has more sense than these dolts.

and personality.

• LOL 4
19 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And heeeeeere comes the next "Who's the Daddy" pregnancy story line...

With the added bonus of Molly and Brando being white and T.J. being black! *rolls eyes*

Someone needs to take Willow aside and tell her to chill. As creepy as Michael's preternatural interest in Wiley was when he was just his godfather, Willow's obsession with Wiley is even more creepy and borderline kidnapper-like. If this were any other show, I'd think they were setting her up for a psychotic break. But it's GH, so she'll probably get a humanitarian award from Laura, probably during an afternoon when she's supposed to be at her hospital job that everyone, including her, seems to have forgotten.  

And Sasha, shut up. The custody issue is truly none of your business, you may be dating Eyore, but you are NOT family.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Okay, all these annoying flashbacks... is that their way of trying to drag out the episodes they have already filmed

Probably. It's not the worst idea, but I wish they weren't so frequent. It's not like all of this stuff happened months ago.

Isn't there some soap that's notorious for showing flashbacks from the day before? Heh.

I had to laugh at how casually Sam told Molly that TJ might have been kidnapped. Like she needed to pick up some milk.

4 minutes ago, rur said:

But today I did feel a bit of sympathy for him when Sonny came strutting in to tell him he was in danger. If they'd let the guy go back to Chicago and live his life, he'd probably have been in no danger at all, especially since Dev has essentially disappeared. Way to keep your family safe, Sonny.

It's so dumb. Sonny is the only reason Brando is in danger. I hate that Brando was basically blackmailed into staying in Port Charles, though he could have told Sonny to stuff it and gone back to Chicago anyway.

I hope Molly tears Jordan a new one when she hears Jordan knew TJ was kidnapped. Jordan was way out of line with her tirade. Also, I think Molly was well within her rights to sleep with Brando. She thought she and TJ were over. It wasn't necessarily that smart—Brando is definitely a ONS/El Reboundo—but she didn't cheat on TJ.

It's also dumb that everyone assumes Nelle won't consent to Wiley's next surgery. She just needs to feel like people aren't forcing her to make the decision they want. That's one reason she dug in her heels the first time. No one cared about her legit concerns. And it would help if they told her what was necessary calmly and professionally. That certainly didn't happen with the first surgery.

OMG, this nonsense that Michael has to be married—to the perfect woman, no less—in order to get full custody of Wiley is giving me rage strokes. (Blackout imminent!) And of course Carly thinks the lawsuit is about her. That was genuinely amusing to me.

2 minutes ago, rur said:

And Sasha, shut up. The custody issue is truly none of your business, you may be dating Eyore, but you are NOT family.

She's a total cheerleader for everything Michael does. Zzzz, and ugh.

• Love 10

Diane is no dummy, she knows Nelle's signature was forged. And yet she's still willing to look aside

Sonny:  Don't let Nelle near my grandson

Carly:  Nelle is only doing this to get to me.

Sasha: You're the one who cares about Wylie. Nelle is only using him to get to you.

Willow:  Nina, you have to do a Crimson expose on Nelle.

These people are incredibly blind and self-centred. Yes, it's all about you, it's always all about you.  However bad Nelle is, these people are like brick walls of stupid. Try talking to her rather than assuming that she's Evil Incarnate.

How long before they do a TJ/Trina relationship?

2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

With the added bonus of Molly and Brando being white and T.J. being black! *rolls eyes*

At least they wouldn't have to do a DNA test.  But Molly really needs to take a Plan B pill this morning.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I hope Molly tears Jordan a new one when she hears Jordan knew TJ was kidnapped. Jordan was way out of line with her tirade. Also, I think Molly was well within her rights to sleep with Brando. She thought she and TJ were over. It wasn't necessarily that smart—Brando is definitely a ONS/El Reboundo—but she didn't cheat on TJ.

Now all I'm picturing is Molly screaming for the next fifteen years that she and T.J. were on a break!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I haven’t actually watched a whole episode in about 3 years but I do follow along some on here and Twitter. I see Sam’s writing has gotten no better and has arguably gotten worse. Ive been critical of these writers for writing characters and stories so all over the place but they do seem pretty committed to making Sam as unlikable as humanly possible, so I guess they can focus when they really want to. 

I’m not sure what can even be said about Sam at this point. So much of what I read here is exactly how I feel.  The biggest insult to me is that we’re supposed to think Sam was miserable for the 5 years Jason was gone when we watched her happily fall in love with 3 different men.  Sure she thought Drew was Jason but their life together was totally different than the one borg Jason offered her. Not once was she written as unhappy with it.

I was thinking though if they refuse to ever beak up the Sonny/Carly/Jason duo is there really any other way to write Jason in a pairing without the woman being unlikable and pathetic? If you had Sam (or anyone besides Carly) actually sit down and say what do I get out of this there’s no freaking way.  

The man is a horrible father, which is why it’s hilarious that he was the voice of “think about the kids” when it would never occur to him actually do what’s best for his kids. Also does he even see Jake ever?  Silas, Patrick and Drew were better fathers to Danny. Franco is a better father to Jake. At least when Drew thought he was Jason he acknowledged that bad choices took him away from his family and they were more important. Jason came back and proved to Sonny who he was by saying “I would never leave you”

Sam is not and will never be his 1st priority. Heck she’s not even his 10th priority. This is the same man who offered himself up on charges to keep Sonny out of prison, actually went to prison for Michael and was willing to go on the run with Carly mere months after returning. While Sam was in prison was he trying to trade himself for her freedom?  Has he told Sonny I need to stay away from you and the mob so I can try to convince Sam’s parole officer to let me see her? 

So instead of ever letting Sam actually reflect on anything or make character choices based on actual experience they write her with this inate Jason obsession that fuels everything she does. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Isn't there some soap that's notorious for showing flashbacks from the day before? Heh.

Days often has flashbacks within the same damn episode.  

• LOL 4

I know so many people on this show belong in prison and I wish they were, but seriously Shawn is where he belongs. He may not have actually shot Hayden but he did go there to kill Jake/Jason/Drew. He was a mob Hitman and also tried to kill Franco. So I really don't feel bad for him. I guess that's an unpopular opinion cause it seems like everyone wants him out and omg he didn't shoot Hayden! Well whatever

I really hope Molly didn't get pregnant from that. She seems like the type to use protection, and if she didn't that time, or isn't on birth control, have her think of Plan B. She is smart like that, keep her that way. It doesn't appear that she was drunk when they hooked up. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Diane is no dummy, she knows Nelle's signature was forged. And yet she's still willing to look aside

Diane is no dummy, she knows Sonny and Jason are criminals. But she turns her head to that and cashes her big pay checks and buys her Cartullo shoes with a wide smile on her face.

Diane is a mob lawyer. Her boyfriend is one of Sonny's bodyguards. As long as she gets paid, she will do exactly as she is told, because that's what criminal lawyers do.

Carly: Nelle is obsessed with me. This is all about me me me me me me me me me.

Then make it easier for everyone involved and die, Carly. If this is all about you, then maybe Nelle will leave town once you're rotting beneath the ground.

The whole Molly/Brando situation was very predictable. I expected to see him open the door for Sam who seems to have grown a smidge of brain today. 

I definitely see a pregnancy in Molly's future and it will not be TJs. Not after that display of paternal patience and kindness Brando displayed with Avery. That's probably the whole reason she was trotted out.

And he doesn't even know she's Sonny's niece. You poor schmuck!

I feel sorry for TJ because he really didn't deserve this. And I can't even be mad at Molly for what she did. The person who really deserves to be taken to task on this is Jordan for being a bad mother for not warning her son that there was someone dangerous back in her life. Heck, she didn't even have to tell him anything, but she could have put a patrol car on him because he was in danger, because Cyrus threatened him to her. And it took her so long to even realize that something was wrong. Her then tearing into Molly and making her believe that TJ was done with her was beyond stupid. 

Thank you, show, for reminding us that Jordan lied about the paternity of her son almost all his life.

Willow saw Nina's necklace. I'm just waiting for Harmony to be found dead now.

• Love 6
(edited)

I am so sick of asking, but will Michael EVER be written like an adult, like a grown man who can handle his own problems?!? Is it really necessary for him to have an entire team around him at all times, guiding him and speaking for him? He can't meet w/his lawyer alone. He can't think about his problems by himself. He has to have a whole team of support around him at all times.  It's downright pathetic!!

And when he asked why Nelle was suing his grandmothers, he sounded like a foolish child. You know why, Moron!!!! You were there! Did you forget that your mother locked Nelle on the roof and forged her signature on the paperwork? Did you forget that your one grandmother conveniently lost the paperwork? Did you forget that your other grandmother acted like nothing that happened was a huge deal? Did you seriously think that Nelle was going to just let that all go? Nelle should sue! I hope she wins. I know any victory she gets will be brief b/c this show kisses Michael's butt, but I will treasure any wins she gets over that pathetic, man baby!!! There is nothing endearing or redeeming about Michael. He is a complete waste of space. He's a loser who continues to lets his mommy (or his GF of the moment) fight his battles. I have no respect for him. 

I waited. I waited for Michael to stop his mom and tell her she had caused him enough problems and he didn't need her to cause him anymore. I waited for him to call her out and tell her to just leave Nelle alone and let him handle her, but he didn't do that. He didn't call her out at all. She declared she was going to go off on Nelle again, and he just sat there like the man child he is and said, "Okay. Thanks for fixing my problems, Mommy." 😒

Edited by lala2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Since this entire custody storyline about Wylie is now full-steam ahead Nelle vs Michael (and Carly's Child Kidnapping Crew firmly on Michael's side), I suppose that Wiley's legal status was changed off-screen to where he is no longer legally Lucas' child, and Lucas is okay with not seeing the boy he raised for two years ever again, especially now when his medical situation is suspect?

• Love 5

Ugh, so 10 minutes of flashbacks every episode now to draw them out further. I would rather they just run an old story arc if they run out of episodes. Although, watching Brando wistfully recalling such important moments in his amazing 1-day relationship with Molly, such as Molly walking in the door and Molly stating her name, was fucking hilarious.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

No she wasn't. They didn't officially call it quits, if the proposal scene was their last scene together. He just said they had a lot of thinking to do and went for a walk. And it is bad look on her if she jumps into bed with a guy she just met only a few weeks after TJ proposed marriage since they have been dating for 8 years and living together for a long time.  When TFGH had Dillon sleep with Lulu, or when Lulu slept with Johnny for the first they established a relationship over a matter of months. In the case with Georgie (Dillon's wife by that time), she was rightfully pissed that he slept with Lulu without at least discussing what was wrong and showing their relationship the respect it deserved. It would be one thing if Brando had saved Molly's life or they bumped into each other a few more times, but Molly looks like a real big slut for jumping into bed with her mechanic right after meeting him. The one night stand between AJ and Carly that produced stupid Michael was more thought out and made Carly's actions somewhat sympathetic, and a lot less slutty. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Okay, all these annoying flashbacks... is that their way of trying to drag out the episodes they have already filmed, trying to inform any new viewers they might be getting during the lockdown of all that has been going on, or do they think their current viewers are too stupid to remember what's going on?

The latter I’m sure.

7 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

No she wasn't. They didn't officially call it quits, if the proposal scene was their last scene together. He just said they had a lot of thinking to do and went for a walk. And it is bad look on her if she jumps into bed with a guy she just met only a few weeks after TJ proposed marriage since they have been dating for 8 years and living together for a long time.  When TFGH had Dillon sleep with Lulu, or when Lulu slept with Johnny for the first they established a relationship over a matter of months. In the case with Georgie (Dillon's wife by that time), she was rightfully pissed that he slept with Lulu without at least discussing what was wrong and showing their relationship the respect it deserved. It would be one thing if Brando had saved Molly's life or they bumped into each other a few more times, but Molly looks like a real big slut for jumping into bed with her mechanic right after meeting him. The one night stand between AJ and Carly that produced stupid Michael was more thought out and made Carly's actions somewhat sympathetic, and a lot less slutty. 

But Molly had gone to the police, Jordan and her sister to find out what happened to TJ and she had gotten zero information to his whereabouts. She kept going to Jordan that she hasn't heard from TJ and she is worried that he has disappeared, hasn't been to work for weeks, and hasn't communicated to her or anyone in all that time. Jordan straight up lies to Molly that TJ is okay because he has been texting her. 

When Molly still is worried that TJ is still missing and she once again went to Jordan with her concerns. When Jordan continues to lie to her and stonewall her, Molly said that she is going to find TJ on her own. Jordan then basically reamed Molly out saying that TJ was fine and he was staying away because Molly turned down his proposal and it was her own damned fault. Meanwhile, she knows that TJ is missing because Jordan screwed over Renault and he is exacting revenge on her, but she tells Molly that TJ wants nothing to do with her.

At that point, Molly believes that her relationship is over. She tried to reach out to TJ and even went to people to help track him down. It has been more than a few weeks and then Jordan's lies pushed Molly to believe it was over.

Finally, Molly believes that she is single and broken up with her boyfriend. I don't see anything shameful if she chose to sleep with the first guy that smiled at her. She would have never had done it if not for Jordan.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Carly:  Nelle is only doing this to get to me.

Never let it be said Carly can't make every situation about herself.

I see Sam pulled herself together after yesterday's hissy fit to look judgmentally at Jordan.  It must be liberating to be such a pillar of the community that you can deem how other people handle a crisis wrong. /sarcasm

• Love 4
(edited)
40 minutes ago, nilyank said:

But Molly had gone to the police, Jordan and her sister to find out what happened to TJ and she had gotten zero information to his whereabouts. She kept going to Jordan that she hasn't heard from TJ and she is worried that he has disappeared, hasn't been to work for weeks, and hasn't communicated to her or anyone in all that time. Jordan straight up lies to Molly that TJ is okay because he has been texting her. 

When Molly still is worried that TJ is still missing and she once again went to Jordan with her concerns. When Jordan continues to lie to her and stonewall her, Molly said that she is going to find TJ on her own. Jordan then basically reamed Molly out saying that TJ was fine and he was staying away because Molly turned down his proposal and it was her own damned fault. Meanwhile, she knows that TJ is missing because Jordan screwed over Renault and he is exacting revenge on her, but she tells Molly that TJ wants nothing to do with her.

At that point, Molly believes that her relationship is over. She tried to reach out to TJ and even went to people to help track him down. It has been more than a few weeks and then Jordan's lies pushed Molly to believe it was over.

Finally, Molly believes that she is single and broken up with her boyfriend. I don't see anything shameful if she chose to sleep with the first guy that smiled at her. She would have never had done it if not for Jordan.

I guess Molly gets her relationship ideas from her cousin Dante. She didn't directly hear it from TJ's mouth and the only thing Molly did to TJ was turn down his proposal, so there is no reason for TJ to ghost Molly even if he took the rejection.  I stand by what I said: Molly looks like a big slut for not only sleeping with a guy she had just met, but not waiting longer considering she thought that her nearly decade long relationship with her first boyfriend (and first sexual partner) had just ended. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

She didn't directly hear it from TJ's mouth

She continually called and texted him and got no response. How long is she supposed to wait to hear from him? Especially after Jordan yelled at her?

And if Molly is a slut (which I don't think she is at all), then so is Brando. He also slept with someone he just met.

• Love 12
(edited)
33 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I agree w/this entire post. Molly did nothing wrong in my mind and has done nothing wrong. She has just searched for her missing boyfriend and has been repeatedly lied to by her BF's mother.

On that last day, Jordan essentially dumped Molly for TJ. I feel like some aren't really appreciating how harsh and cold Jordan was. She told Molly that Molly had driven TJ away, broken his heart, and that he wanted nothing more to do w/it. Molly even said she never thought they would break up, but she esp didn't they he would break up w/her through his mother. That was the last comment Molly made to Jordan. She clearly believed they were broken up and that TJ had dumped her via his mother b/c he didn't want to speak to her directly. The way Jordan unleashed, it was clear Molly thought TJ had told his mother how he felt but just hadn't told Molly. Jordan's vibe was "Look, I was trying to be nice, but my son is done w/you and doesn't want you anymore. Get it through your head and grow the heck up!"  Molly was heartbroken and angry. 

If she wanted to sleep w/an attractive man the day TJ "breaks up" w/her, that's fine to me. I take no issue w/it. I've never had a ONS, but I'm not going to condemn or shame those who have. She can do what she wants. If the show goes down the tired, played out "pregnancy" route, then that would be the true shame. It's 2020. Molly is a smart girl, and condoms don't constantly break. I'm hoping we can skip any lame pregnancy story. There's enough drama w/Molly not being truthful about what happened than some unwanted pregnancy. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

She continually called and texted him and got no response. How long is she supposed to wait to hear from him? Especially after Jordan yelled at her?

And if Molly is a slut (which I don't think she is at all), then so is Brando. He also slept with someone he just met.

Oh, she absolutely is. In fact, she acting like a bigger slut than Carly did when she slept with both Tony and AJ and produced Michael because at least she knew AJ. And I will say the same about Liz and Jason when Jake was conceived because they had been friend/flirting for years and I hate Liason. Brando is a slut along with Dante, but he didn't just break off a years long relationship with someone he was living with. 

And I think she should wait until she confronted TJ face to face. Unless Jordan was is the third person in their relationship like Carly is in all of her children's relationships, Jordan doesn't dump anyone girlfriend for them. Especially after 8 years together. 

However, Molly should be pissed at Jordan for withholding that TJ was kidnapped and trying to speak for him. Like I have been saying, Jordan deserves to lose her career over Cyrus stuff. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, lala2 said:

If she wanted to sleep w/an attractive man the day TJ "breaks up" w/her, that's fine to me. I take no issue w/it. I've never had a ONS, but I'm not going to condemn or shame those who have. She can do what she wants. If the show goes down the tired, played out "pregnancy" route, then that would be the true shame. It's 2020. Molly is a smart girl, and condoms don't constantly break. I'm hoping we can skip any lame pregnancy story. There's enough drama w/Molly not being truthful about what happened than some unwanted pregnancy. 

Co-sign on all of this.  Calling Molly a slut because she had a ONS is pretty offensive to me--especially because it's only her second sexual partner in her life.  I think it only happened because of the intersecting of events that has already been noted earlier. 

But, seriously, no pregnancy storyline.  I'm really not here for that.

• Love 11
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Co-sign on all of this.  Calling Molly a slut because she had a ONS is pretty offensive to me--especially because it's only her second sexual partner in her life.  I think it only happened because of the intersecting of events that has already been noted earlier. 

Me too . . . and I've literally never had one. LOL! 

I've been seeing the "slut" shaming on a lot of boards.  I don't see Molly as a slut at all. If the roles were reversed, and TJ slept w/some girl after Alexis essentially dumped him on behalf of Molly, I really doubt ppl would be calling him a slut and acting shocked that he dare sleep w/someone else after getting his heart broken.  

Edited by lala2
  • Love 8
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It is offensive. She was headed home when she drove her car into the curb. Instead of going to a bar and getting plastered, she slept with some random guy. Big effin' deal. It would have been a different matter if she had been actively cheating on TJ, but she wasn't. They were done in her mind, thanks to Jordan going off on her like a bomb. 

But we knew something was coming the moment TJ started talking about proposing to Molly. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And heeeeeere comes the next "Who's the Daddy" pregnancy story line...

I hope not because TJ is Black.  Also, this show does not need another baby.

So, let me get this straight — Molly slept with Blando at the place she shares with TJ, in the bed she shared with TJ, with TJ’s stuff around?  Yeah, “slut” seems like a good enough word for me.  That also goes to show how much she cares about TJ.  And Blando is already smitten?  Molly must be the bomb in bed or something.

Now, Molly will be lying to TJ while sharing longing glances with Blando.  Guess they’re supposed to be the rooting couple.  All of this for me to say Poor TJ.  In every way because he’s going to lose his spot on the show.

Edited by superdeluxe
  • Love 2

How did the SHEBEAST not burn to ashes when AGAIN she tells everyone that Nelle is using Wiley as a weapon to get what she wants?

And now I'm watching Monday's show and it makes sense how Cyrus is out already when just because he gets a writ of habeus, he has to appear before a judge, no wait. The writ does and the judge signs off on it. But it STILL.TAKES.TIME.  But Robert explaining that Cyrus has someone at DOJ on his payroll, and probably a judge, makes sense.

Did Laura take STOOPID pills? The conviction is overturned, LAURA! That means no parole! It's not as if Cyrus is being let out for time served and the board believes he can be let out in society.

Jeff Kober is just so deliciously evil! I love it! Of course he dies. Wish he would take the entire Corinthos family with him! I laughed and laughed when Cyrus told Borg he was a fool if he, Borg, that is, thought that repeated destruction of Cyrus' warehouses would have his associates...disassociate from him!

If this was real life, okay, no. But if this was Law & Order: Civil Division, Nelle absolutely would wind her case. But this is FAKAKTA GH, so of course she won't win her lawsuit.

• Love 1

So Molly thinks that one day TJ wants to marry her and spend the rest of his life with her, and then next he's not responding to her calls and she assumes it's all over and they're no longer a couple?  After 8 years together, it's over without a word from him? When my longterm relationship ended, it took me a long time to accept it. His mother telling me that it's over certainly wouldn't have done it. After 8 years, I would want it from his own lips that we were over.

I won't call Molly a slut but I do think that she's very immature.

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Willow saw Nina's necklace. I'm just waiting for Harmony to be found dead now.

And since Willow didn't recognize it in Nina's hand (which I was expecting), the other half of the heart will be found in Harmony's belongings.

22 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Jeff Kober is just so deliciously evil! I love it! Of course he dies. Wish he would take the entire Corinthos family with him!

It would make an awesome sweeps episode.

• Love 5

I’m not all against the Molly & Brando pairing. He actually looked hurt that Molly dumped after their long (1/2 a night) relationship. In the old days they would be written as star crossed lovers over an upcoming summer storyline. Unfortunately, the soaps don’t have the time or desire to write a long time story for young-ish love. Joss and Oscar don’t count since......they don’t. LOL!!!! That said, Molly is either ending up pregnant, Brando is going to protect her from eventual danger from Cyrus or TJ will catch Molly & Brando in the sack again. They are also age appropriate. She’s is 21 and I’m sure he’s in his 20’s or 30’s (well, maybe not totally age appropriate but for daytime.....). LOL!!!!!

(edited)
5 hours ago, sas616 said:

Days often has flashbacks within the same damn episode.  

I haven't seen Days in years, but it's comforting to know nothing's changed! I watched it a lot in the '90s, and I always thought of it as the industry leader in wheel-spinning. When Reilly was head writer, it was unbelievable how much of the hour was taken up with flashbacks and dream/daydream fake-outs. Stories stayed fixed in the same spot for weeks, months. If anything dramatic at all were happening in the present, and it wasn't a sweeps period, you knew the central character was just imagining it. One time, he had a separated couple reconciling on Friday, and the reveal that it was the woman's daydream came on Monday.  

Edited by Asp Burger

If Molly ends up pregnant, I fully expect they'll have TJ raise it as his own after whatever dust settles with Brando. And then that'll be the only "child" Molly and TJ ever have.

I mean, I never see biracial or non-white babies born on this show, and I've been watching a decade. And not sure that Sonny's children with white women count.

7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

But Molly really needs to take a Plan B pill this morning.

This X1000!

What happened to Jason?  Wasn't he getting out his gun-in-a-box to shoot Cyrus yesterday?  (Without considering T.J).  Couldn't Jasus track Cyrus from the prison to Carly's hotel?  Did he see a squirrel and get distracted?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ok I don’t know where they are going with the ‘Nina’s baby’ storyline.  I guess now it’s supposed to be Willow - who says her family has no heirlooms but looked stunned and freaked out for a couple seconds afterward.  So maybe she does actually recognize it?  I need to rewatch that scene, maybe the actress just looked distressed because she had forgotten her lines.

Not gonna lie - when Brando walked out of the shower I was like ‘ooh get it Molly’.  Maybe I’m a ‘slut’ at heart.  All kidding aside, I am not a fan of that word- it’s sexist and dated AF.  In fact the only time I ever hear it nowadays is on old reruns of Golden Girls. Let’s leave it in the 80s where it belongs - along with those giant shoulder pads that look good on nobody.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 4/2/2020 at 9:42 PM, Auntie Velvet said:

That's what I have noticed more and more. I know this isn't the BTS section, but you just can't help feeling distracted by how odd their "stolen moments" are, and wonder if things have gotten worse between the two actors. 

This kind of forbidden love story would normally feature the couple rolling around in barns and making out in alleys, but here -- when they're totally alone -- they don't even lock lips.

Hmmm....that's a really good point.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

So ridiculous.  I did stuff like that when I was her age.  No regrets.  Good for Molly. 

12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

My friend's 80 yo mom once announced at a party, apropos of pretty much nothing, that any woman who only sleeps with one man her entire life should have her head examined.  I will never forget the shocked laughs.  It was so funny.  I was like, high five!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

The only thing about Molly and Brando is that Molly and TJ have the only interracial relationship on the show, which always bothered me anyway.   I thought the OG Jordan should have hooked up with Jason, and as for Curtis, him and Sam would be very hot.   but the possibilities are infinite because Curtis has chem with pretty much everybody, and OG Jordan was hawt imo.   Although now we have Trina and Cam, who may become a couple.  Maybe TJ can spark something with Joc.  I don't know, but definitely I don't want to see TJ written off, and I don't want to see everyone matchy-match along racial lines.  So let's see where they go with this.  Other than that one possible problem, which can easily be made not a problem at all, I think the Molly Brando hookup was hot and soapy.

Edited by CeChase
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

along with those giant shoulder pads that look good on nobody.

Hey now! Those linebacker shoulder pads were my best friends. I have really narrow shoulders and wide hips, so they made me look 'normal.' I kinda miss those days lol!

Edited by Sake614
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I am not calling Molly a slut because she had a one night stand. I actually don't think Carly's one stand with AJ in the 90s or Liz's one stands with both Zander and Jason were that slutty. I am calling her a slut because she jumped in bed with man she had just met while she had no idea where she stood with her live in boyfriend of eight years who had proposed mere weeks before. Even when she was rejecting TJ proposal she pleaded that TJ was the only person she wanted to be with and you don't need to be married to be in a committed relationship. (Considering that she had been in a serious relationship longer than both of her parents in any of their relationships, she had a point).  Her behavior was almost as slutty as Dillon Q's behavior when he lost his virginity to Sage, because it happened after Georgie broke up with him (because of Tracy in 2003) and even then, Georgie, not Felicia, not even Tracy, was the one that ended verbally, but it doesn't mean that Georgie didn't have the right to be pissed at Dillon for rebounding so quickly (Dillon looked like a real jerk with his treatment of both Sage and Georgie back then).Now thinking about it even comes across worse than Dillon with both Sage and Lulu in regards to Georgie because he knew both girls a long time before having sex with either of them. It is one thing if Molly and TJ had decided to end it because they feel like they were moving in two different directions and now wanted different things, and Molly was Officially Single with a capital "S" and then ran into and slept with Brando.  I guess I find Molly behavior problematic on a moral level.  Molly and by extension TJ have in the last 8 years have been presented as solid and serious couple. Molly thinks TJ is ghosting her for a couple of days (and the answer to your question about "how long is she supposed to wait" maybe longer than a week when no one has seen him) and she thinks it is over? Because Molly has so only had one sexually partner who is a long term boyfriend made the behavior worse, especially since this wasn't someone like a classmate or someone that she was at least friends with. 

I will make the concession that Molly isn't so much slutty (but if that doesn't constitute slutty behavior, what does?) that she wasn't in her rights to cheat on TJ and it is technically cheating. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2

I know I shouldn't be trying to use logic when it comes to this show, but I'm using the SHOW'S LOGIC! If, as Robert said, Cyrus had people in DOJ/Friendly judges, then how come they didn't prevent him from being sent to jail? Like, why didn't DOJ make the evidence that Jordan, Taggert, Mark and Bob use, go away/disappear like Nelle's forged consent? Yeah, yeah, the fakakta hacks don't know how to think ahead when penning their bullshit. But it would seem, since Cyrus owns so many people, that he would have been able to avoid prison.

Jax looks so pathetic and I blame Hack!Frank! and whoever is "writing" his scenes for ruining him for me and making him fast forward material. He must be confident that he won't lose Nine to Mooby; it's the only thing that makes sense for him to take Valentin' sloppy seconds.

I used to enjoy Watros' acting. But here? Her voice is so whiiiinyyyyyyy and nasal, that my finger hits the fast forward button, because it's nails on a chalkboard to me.

What I wouldn't give to have scenes with Robin and Robert. This show g***** me and I we didn't get any more substantive, follow up scenes from the Nurses Ball three years ago when Gruffy, snarly Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! cold cocked Valentin.

Anna can just snuggle up with herson and his innocence. I don't want to see her with Robin until she gets her head out of both Heinrik and her own arse.

I just want some Robin and Robert.

And I also want a horsie.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

will make the concession that Molly isn't so much slutty (but if that doesn't constitute slutty behavior, what does?) that she wasn't in her rights to cheat on TJ and it is technically cheating. 

They're on a break!!!!!!

• LOL 2
39 minutes ago, Katy M said:

They're on a break!!!!!!

And that was bullshit because Rachel said " I think we need a break...from us"

And to quote the Chandler Bing on why Rachel had ever right to be pissed off, break up with him and had the moral high ground.

Ross : [staring through the peephole to see Rachel come back from her date with Mark]  I knew it. I knew it. I always knew she liked him. She'd say no, but here we are, right. We just broke up, first thing she does. 

Chandler : You didn't just break up! 

Ross : Hey, it's been like, three weeks! 

Chandler : You slept with somebody three hours after you thought you broke up. I mean, bullets have left guns slower!

• Love 1