Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

Maurice's tone when he and SBu first arrived at Jordan's yesterday was all wrong.  So angry and confrontational!  But, what else is new?  MB plays everything like Sonny is the wronged person, no matter what the scene.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Maurice's tone when he and SBu first arrived at Jordan's yesterday was all wrong.  So angry and confrontational!  But, what else is new?  MB plays everything like Sonny is the wronged person, no matter what the scene.

They could have played up Sonny being worried about TJ because he did have a soft spot for him. Didn't he help put him through med school.

Sonny is a thug in a $5,000 ($200) suit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

They could have played up Sonny being worried about TJ because he did have a soft spot for him. Didn't he help put him through med school.

Sonny is a thug in a $5,000 ($200) suit.

Mooby acted like he OWNED TJ. As if Jordan was answerable to his short ass in all things TJ. Storming in and DEMANDING answers. I wish Jordan had told him to go back where he came from; that this was none of his business. But no, we can't have that. Instead, it's half the episode of her tearfully confessing her crimes to the local "MOB" boss. She's such a stupid twat.

And why in the WORLD would TJ accept money from Mooby? I thought he had more pride than that? Or did Molly convince him her "Uncle [Mooby]" was a good and gentle and misunderstood man?

• Love 1

I thought it was Duke who originally offered to help out with TJ's education because he had originally ordered for Jordan's death. Sonny may have offered also especially after Sean went to prison, but TJ eventually rejected the offer.

I’m kind of getting sick of Maxie and not just her dumpy wardrobe either.  First she leaves Crimson because she didn’t get exactly what she wanted, ok fine.  But then she poo poos the awesome new office Lucy gave her because it wasn’t decorated and is all pissy because Valentin is an investor??  Nothing’s perfect Maxie, she’s lucky Lucy agreed to hire her at all the way she went about everything.

Sonny and Jason barging in on Jordan was typical but no less rage-worthy.  I am happy Jordan covered her face to “cry”; this actress is not up for that kind of emotional display.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

MB plays everything like Sonny is the wronged person, no matter what the scene.

But he's always the wronged person!  Even the disappearance of Margaux's father is her mother's fault, never Sonny's. And he saved Jason and Michael from the Quartermaines! And Avery from Ava, he's a hero!

• LOL 2
13 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I’m kind of getting sick of Maxie and not just her dumpy wardrobe either.  First she leaves Crimson because she didn’t get exactly what she wanted, ok fine.

Well, to be fair, I don't think she got anything she wanted.  Not not everything she wanted.  But, yeah, she's the one who quit before actually getting an offer from Lucy or nailing down any details, so she needs to take what she can get.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

True but I also think she looks like she could be Silas Clay’s daughter.

I also wondered if Nina’s child could be Nelle.  That would be more interesting than it being Willow.  I mean, I like Willow as a character but find her less compelling than Nelle.  I never find Nelle’s scenes boring.

It's so funny, there was a scene between Finn, Chase and Willow and Finn and Willow were standing next to one another facing Chase, and I had a thought.... man, Michael Easton and Katelyn MacMullen really look alike. Hair color, eye color, just a similarity overall. They could be father/daughter. And then I laughed out loud because, of course, if Willow turns out to be Nina's daughter than Easton's former character, Silas, *was* her father. LOL! In that case, perfect casting.

Still as to your second point, I wrote a whole post a few up from yours about how much I would love, love, love for Nelle to be Nina's daughter. And I agree completely that while I like Willow, I never find Nelle boring.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If laughing when Michael flew down the stairs screaming about getting Wiley to the hospital is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Oh yes, that scene was not directed well at all lol. And I don't think CD played it well.

• Love 1

I don't care how horrible of a person Nelle is.  She should have been called on the way to the hospital. Or, at the very least, once Wylie had been sent for texting.  I'm surprised Michael didn't call Carly.

Now, the question is, is Nelle wanting a second opinion because of the dangers.  Monica did call it an elective procedure, so that means it doesn't have to be done in the next five minutes, so that is a valid response. Or, is she doing it to use Wylie as a pawn and because she's a pscyhopath?  It's actually hard to tell.

That whole conversation between Sonny, Jason, Curtis and Jordan was just ridiculous and 100% wrong.  Plus, it makes no sense.  OK, they let Cyrus out of jail by whatever shenanigans they landed on.  Sonny and Jason then "take care of him."  Not really sure how that results in a live freed TJ.  I think I would actually find it awesome if Molly just takes care of this on her own and rescues him.

Not feeling bad that Sam's plan has backfired on her.  Not really sure what Spinelli caught her at anyway.

• Love 1

I'm struck by the difference between Carly and Jax (Joss can take as much time off school as she wants because her boyfriend died") and Portia ("Trina Must Attend All Classes whether she needs to or not"). At least they softened Portia in the end.

I was also struck Sam's rose coloured bra under the black lace to, and definitely not in a good way. Flesh-coloured, Sam, or that black bra I know you have because your sweaters are always slipping off your shoulder.

The only interesting thing about the Jordan plot is that Cyrus is in jail because she and her colleagues faked the evidence. It makes him less of a cartoon to have a legit reason to go after them.

"Of course she recommends surgery, Michael, SHE'S A SURGEON."  As someone who has had dealings with surgeons, Lololololol.

Wylie's surgery is both elective and not urgent. So because his family is rich and his great-grandmother is Chief of Staff, he's going to get the surgery right away. In the same episode, Jax buying a kidney for Joss is presented as a bad thing. Pick a lane, show.

With Carly teaming up with Sasha and Nina, I'm really feeling the pull to Team Nelle. How was Carly not struck down by lightning for her hypocrisy when she said that Nelle can't help herself from lashing out.

Anyone not thinking Portia will do the surgery on Wylie?

• Love 2

No wonder Spinelli got caught, he was so over-the-top obvious with his silly sneaking.  I know he's "The Jackal", but does he think he's invisible?  I liked his character when he first showed up, but now he's just a ridiculous figure.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Wylie's surgery is both elective and not urgent. So because his family is rich and his great-grandmother is Chief of Staff, he's going to get the surgery right away. In the same episode, Jax buying a kidney for Joss is presented as a bad thing. Pick a lane, show.

They did! What ever Jason, Sonny & Carly (in exactly that order) decide is good, whatever anyone else does if not approved by Jason, Sonny & Carly is bad. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Wylie's surgery is both elective and not urgent.

Just what is wrong with Wiley? From the previews, he seemed fine. He wasn't crying, nor did he look upset or in pain/distress.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

With Carly teaming up with Sasha and Nina, I'm really feeling the pull to Team Nelle.

How was Carly not struck down by lightning for her hypocrisy when she said that Nelle can't help herself from lashing out.

To be fair, Nina didn't ask for or want Carly's help. Carly is just pushing to be involved in something juicy that helps to take Nelle down and she apparently has time on her hands. It's not like she has responsibilities for the rest of the Metrocourt or an infant and three other minors at home to occupy her time after all.

Yes, Carly is nothing if not consistently hypocritical. She should have been electrocuted to death by now many times over for the dozens upon dozen times she's made hypocritical statements.  What struck me more is that when she was going on and on about Nelle, it was clear that it's a toss up for which one of them - Carly or Sonny - is the most self-absorbed. 

I laughed that Sam chose to wear a pink/rose/magenta bra that could be seen through her black lace top ... for a meeting with her parole officer. Also, that Spinelli the idiot got arrested for spying on the parole officer and she in turn used Spinelli's phone to call Sam. The two are such morons. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

They did! What ever Jason, Sonny & Carly (in exactly that order) decide is good, whatever anyone else does if not approved Jason, Sonny & Carly is bad. 

But wouldn't/shouldn't Carly approve of Joss getting a kidney any way possible?

I was delighted to see Spinelli caught by the cops. He was skulking around like Spy vs Spy from Mad Magazine.

Carly told Nina that Jax buying a kidney for Joss is something he's going to have to live with for the rest of his life. I guess if it had been Jason or Sonny's child, God would have provided one.

20 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Just what is wrong with Wiley? From the previews, he seemed fine. He wasn't crying, nor did he look upset or in pain/distress.

He has a congenital hole in his heart. The. Very. Same. Thing. Michael. Had. As. A. Baby. <cue organ music> When they first found it, Monica said that he could grow out of it. Now it still isn't urgent to operate on but Michael is distressed, so yes it is an emergency.

Maybe Wylie's distress was that he realized that he is now stuck with Michael and Sasha.

Edited by statsgirl
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 3/25/2020 at 11:15 AM, Cheyanne11 said:
On 3/25/2020 at 11:10 AM, Ambrosefolly said:

However after what Lulu did, at least have it discovered that Spencer tampered with the election machine and have her leak the story to a reporter rival of Lulu's. 

I would love that.  That little snot needs to be held accountable.

He certainly does. It's one of the dropped stories that really annoys me. Spencer committed a federal crime. Make the little turd pay.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, Katy M said:

Not really sure how that results in a live freed TJ. 

They'll probably torture his location out of Cyrus before they kill him.

I wish Carly had showed 1/100th of the anguish for AJ as a father being separated from his son that she gave Michael. Ugh, that speech of hers was outrageous.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, Katy M said:

Not feeling bad that Sam's plan has backfired on her.  Not really sure what Spinelli caught her at anyway.

My current rage-blackout story. Jasus forbid law enforcement not bend to the will of Sam McCall. Poor Dolores, stuck with Sam as a case.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:16 PM, statsgirl said:

"Of course she recommends surgery, Michael, SHE'S A SURGEON."  As someone who has had dealings with surgeons, Lololololol.

That totally cracked me up, too. I was the subject of a tumor board a few years ago, and of course the surgeons were like, "We can get rid of it!" Never mind I'd lose at least half a lung in the bargain. The surgeons get a chance to cut.

It cracked me up that Carly said she pitied Nelle for having a kidney taken without her consent and in the next breath slammed Nelle for probably not giving a kidney willingly in the first place.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

He has a congenital hole in his heart. The. Very. Same. Thing. Michael. Had. As. A. Baby. <cue organ music> When they first found it, Monica said that he could grow out of it. Now it still isn't urgent to operate on but Michael is distressed, so yes it is.

Not just the SLS. AJ had THE.SAME.THING! I remember Alan breaking down in tears in front of Edward (who was recovering in the hospital), when he told him about the hole. That story line was going on at the same time as the Ice Princess Saga.  And it was HOW that SHEBEAST knew that SLS was AJ's. 

I KNEW, I JUST KNEW they were going to give Wiley the same thing when Monica said surgery!

As Charlie Brown would say:

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If laughing when Michael flew down the stairs screaming about getting Wiley to the hospital is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Seconded.

Also, why the hell "bring the car around"?  The kid is a toddler.  If it's such a freakin' emergency, call an ambulance, or carry him out to the car and save a trip going back into the house to get him.

• Love 3

I'm honestly really frustrated with people (not here) acting like Nelle is in the wrong for not immediately agreeing to this surgery. She's not. She has every right and reason to be like: "Hell, no."

Monica needs to talk to Nelle. Nelle is a scared mother who doesn't want invasive surgery done on her toddler child. Michael didn't want the surgery done either until Monica HERSELF talked to him about it. Michael just explained it quickly and then handed consent forms to Nelle as if she didn't have any right to the same concerns and questions that he had. And yet somehow Nelle is showing that she doesn't care about Wiley. I do not get it. I really don't. Especially considering how she acted/reacted when she was at the hospital.

Literally, everything we've seen since she got out of jail--literally EVERYTHING--has been to get her child. Everything.

• Lying about Brad as she did was so she doesn't go back to jail and is unable to be with her child.
  • Getting a job despite having to swallow her pride to do so (although, I loved her: "Your girl got a job!" to Carly) is something that she's doing to look better for family court. She wants to look more stable with a good job and with roots in the community... so again, she's doing that to be with her child).
  • The fight with Willow,  again, Nelle was there to get her child. (Even if the way she went about it wasn't all that great.)
  • Showing up at the Q board meetings was to annoy them so they would buy her shares at a huge number so that she could provide for her and her child--which we know because after she made the 'life-changing offer' comments to her lawyer, we would see glimpses of her future board that had the picture of a baby which stood in for her child.

Yeah, so every single thing that she has done since she's come back has been to get her child. Yes, she's thrown some snark Carly's way, but she's doing that because Carly keeps telling her that she's never going to see her child again and Nelle is like 'nope, not gonna happen.'

Which brings me to Nina's incredibly stupid plan. What is Nina going to testify? Really? Does she think that Nelle will actually spill some dark secret beyond not liking Carly or Michael? Oooh.... and so? Michael doesn't like Nelle. A lot of parents don't like each other during custody battles. And a LOT of parents don't get along with the grandparents of the child. Big whoop! I mean.... really stupid, stupid plan.

But it does further my belief that Nelle just might be Nina's daughter after all. On the other board I frequent, the idea is that Nina might have actually had twins and that both Nelle and Willow are her daughters.... which would be AMAZEBALLS! Either way, I just want Nelle desperately to be Nina's daughter at this point because it will absolutely change the dynamics of Nelle's place in Port Charles. And being just Willow would be boring. Even Nina admitted today that her and Willow get along fine now.

On another topic, Maura West was quietly, silently amazing in her work during the Portia/Trina scenes. And Brook Kerr looks freaking amazing. Just absolutely stunning. I have to say, I adored every scene with all three of those today. So well done.

The less said about everything else the better.

Edited by driver18
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, driver18 said:

Lying about Brad as she did was so she doesn't go back to jail and is unable to be with her child.

That was probably also about not going back to jail.  

1 hour ago, driver18 said:

Yeah, so every single thing that she has done since she's come back has been to get her child. Yes, she's thrown some snark Carly's way, but she's doing that because Carly keeps telling her that she's never going to see her child again and Nelle is like 'nope, not gonna happen.'

Just because she wants the child doesn't necessarily mean she loves him.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Nelle were really all about her child, would she have given him away as a newborn to keep him out of the clutches of his father and his grasping family?

Yes.  She probably assumed that she could easily get him back when she got out of prison.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

However after what Lulu did, at least have it discovered that Spencer tampered with the election machine and have her leak the story to a reporter rival of Lulu's. 

9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I would love that.  That little snot needs to be held accountable.

I couldn't figure out at first if "little snot" referred to Lulu or Spencer.

Which says a lot about how the character of Lulu is written.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe Wylie's distress was that he realized that he is now stuck with Michael and Sasha.

He probably faked labored breathing to at least get let out of the mansion. 

But, seriously, Michael and that buttinsky-in-bad-shoes Sasha (I didn't mind the dress, but the black sandals with it were hideous) wanting Nelle to, with not so much as having the surgeon explain the procedure, just sign, sign, sign away was really obnoxious. 

Speaking of obnoxious, LOLOLOLOL at Sam and Spinelli's grand plan blow up in their smug faces, especially after they both thought they had been so clever to get the goods on Doris.

• Love 5

They have to be making Nelle Nina’s daughter. Why else involve her in this storyline at all other than giving Nelle a reason to hate her? I don’t really know how I feel about it but at least it’s better than Willow. There’s no story in making her Nina’s daughter at this point in time and back when they weren’t getting along, I didn’t see any reason why Willow would want a relationship with Nina and vice versa. Their dynamic was a lot different than Carly/Bobbie and Sam/Alexis since the hate was mostly one-sided and misplaced. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, driver18 said:

I'm honestly really frustrated with people (not here) acting like Nelle is in the wrong for not immediately agreeing to this surgery. She's not. She has every right and reason to be like: "Hell, no."

I think Nelle is "hell no"-ing because she sees this as an opportunity.  She now can blackmail Michael into giving her full custody.  She gets full custody, she signs for the surgery.  And Michael, being the good father -- radiant in his holy beam of light -- agrees for the sake of his child.  

• Love 1

Nelle may love Wylie in her own way, but she isn't above weaponizing him to hurt Michael and company.

I hope Molly does save TJ and doesn't depend on stupid Jordan or super Jason.

Well Nina showed Carly the stupid heart necklace. You know that means Carly is going to spot the other half. I don't think that Nelle is going to turn out to be Nina's secret daughter as I believe that she was Frank Benson's biological daughter. But I can easily imagine Nelle finding about the necklace and getting a fake copy to pretend to be her daughter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Neither Nelle nor Michael should have custody of Wylie; that's the whole problem of this storyline. Nelle will use him to advance herself (as Gloria Vanderbilt's mother did) and Michael will turn him into an entitled, law-breaking Corinthos. I don't know who thought that it was a good idea to drag this out over two years.

• Love 4

Sam was actually tut-tutting, "Not a good look for a married woman!" about her parole officer? First of all, based on what we saw, the dinner with the councilman might have been innocent. Second, as if Sam's led a moral life at any point? They really don't make it easy to like her.  

I think they are writing Nelle with something like maternal feeling. I don't think it's entirely about putting the screws to the Corinthoses and Quartermaines. 

TJ hasn't been so focal to a story in seven years, and he's offscreen for all of it, except for a couple of pictures on a phone. In related news, Haley Pullos is grating to listen to in these scenes with Molly frantic and demanding answers. So, yes, I now find all three of Alexis's daughters annoying. 

• Love 4

I know toddlers sometimes think that covering their faces makes them invisible. I believe most of them get over that by around age 4. And then there’s Spinelli.

I wonder if Nelle still has that box of secret mementos that she used to paw through every time someone left the room. Maybe it will make a return, this time with a <gasp> half-heart necklace inside. 

I don’t really care who the daughter is, but now that Nina has started fixating on her necklace again, I hope this means the reveal is finally, once and for all, about to happen. Because this story has gone on so very ...Zzzzzzzz.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Katy M said:

Just because she wants the child doesn't necessarily mean she loves him.

I don’t understand this logic at all: wanting her child does not mean she doesn’t love him. It’s not a sign, or an indication, or proof that she doesn’t love him. Carly could both love Michael, and really really really want him away from the Qs, but Nelle can’t possibly have ANY feelings of love for her own child because she’s mean? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, CompltelySweet said:

I don’t understand this logic at all: wanting her child does not mean she doesn’t love him. It’s not a sign, or an indication, or proof that she doesn’t love him. Carly could both love Michael, and really really really want him away from the Qs, but Nelle can’t possibly have ANY feelings of love for her own child because she’s mean? 

It doesn't mean she doesn't love him. It's not proof either way.  Because she's incredibly manipulative.

• Love 1

It’s funny - I didn’t notice Molly’s lip injections until people on this forum pointed it out.  But now when she’s on-screen, it’s ALL I see.  And are getting bigger, or am I losing my mind?  They’re distracting.  Poor girl can’t even close her mouth completely.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CompltelySweet said:

but Nelle can’t possibly have ANY feelings of love for her own child because she’s mean? 

Yes. Because she's not only mean, but a schemer, a killer (or did she not kill a former fiancé? I don't know, I wasn't watching) and a sociopath. It is possible for women to have children for mercenary reasons and not be maternal at all. So this sudden concern of Nelle's refusing surgery on her child? I saw it as an opportunity for Nelle to play up the "loving mother whose child was STOLEN! from her" act. Wiley is just a tool/weapon to her to use against SLS.

That said, I loved Nelle's snark toward Sasha, putting her in her place.

I will laugh my ass off if it turns out the councilman and Delores are related! Married people can still be friends with other married people. But apparently not in Peyton Place Port Charles.

• Love 3
On 3/24/2020 at 4:51 PM, lala2 said:

I love Franco, but I couldn't agree more w/you. Franco is a reformed serial killer, and he works at the hospital, so why can't they re-hire Britt? I loved Brad, and they let him continue to work there after falsifying several lab tests! I'm sure other murderers and criminals work there. Liesel was COS! 

----------

I loved Olivia telling off Brooklyn! That was the best part of today's episode. At the end of the day, Brooklyn lost ELQ millions (I didn't watch so I'm not sure what she did or how that happened)! I do know that would get anyone fired. Olivia was dead right about that. Brooklyn needs to grow up. She's not owed a job b/c she's Ned's daughter. She's been gone for years and only strolled back in town b/c her music didn't work out (or whatever happened there. . . . I don't know b/ I didn't watch that either). It's not like she even wants to work at ELQ. She was just there b/c she had nothing better to do and nowhere else to go. It is hard to have sympathy for her. But if I did have any sympathy for her, it was gone when she sold her stocks to the enemy. I know she's upset, but she didn't need to do that. Brooklyn has proven she's selfish, completely disloyal, and cannot be trusted.  She's a brat. I cannot stand her. 

Hey, Brook Lynn had to improvise. She couldn't stab Ned in the gut after lulling him into a sense of security and bury him near death in a shallow grave. Like Franco did to Heather, post tumor removal, and no he wasn't in any physical danger from her at that time, just a vague one from his lady du jour at the time, Carly. 

Brook Lynn is bad, Franco is always worse. At least the show is presenting her in the wrong unlike Franco. 

• Love 1

Was Jason's trigger finger itchy? His hand kept shaking like he was itching to draw his weapon. Then again, I wanted to shoot Sonny so I can't say I blame him. But it was quite strange...

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I will laugh my ass off if it turns out the councilman and Delores are related! Married people can still be friends with other married people. But apparently not in Peyton Place Port Charles.

I had that same thought--watch them be siblings! 

Oh, Molly girl, trying to relate what you're going thru with what Sam is going thru having to stay away from Jason are apples and onions.  For starters, neither you or TJ are felons...

• Love 2
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

Nelle may love Wylie in her own way, but she isn't above weaponizing him to hurt Michael and company.

This is how I feel about Nelle, too. But I can't get too bent out of shape about it because Carly has weaponized every child she's had.

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Same here! I really want Sam and Spin to get slammed hard on this idiotic caper. But of course that won't happen, since Dolores is a big old meanie for wanting Sam to—gasp!—follow the terms of her parole.

• Love 5

I still don’t get how we’re supposed to be on Sam’s side. I thought they were going to make her parole officer corrupt or an ex-DoD member targeting Sam but her big secret is an affair? So basically, Sam is going to end up blackmailing Dolores for doing her job and we are supposed to believe she’s the good guy in this?

• Love 5

I find it hilarious that Sam is going after Delores because she isn't allow to see Jason meanwhile Jason is involving himself in this thing with Cyrus isn't above using innocent children for payback.

Hell the only reason Sam wanted to get dirt on Peter was get Robert's help switching parole officers or prove that Peter framed her was so she could be with Jason. Not because she wanted justice for Drew and Scout.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 4

Yeah . . . I totally don't get the logic that Nelle has no love for her son at all. Why do ppl feel that way? What is the evidence that shows she couldn't care less about this child? 

There is no evidence that I can see. She loves her child just as much as every other psycho, criminal in PC loves theirs. I'm not sure what makes her so different from Valentin or Ava. I honestly don't get it.

I pretty much hate anything dealing w/Wiley and FF through a lot of it, but did she say she didn't care about the kid? Did she do something to indicate she didn't love him? And I'm sorry but giving him to Brad does NOT mean she didn't love him. It's not like Brad was a complete and total stranger she just met at the bus stop. She knew her son would be safe w/Brad. Nelle  just didn't want Michael or Carly to have her son JUST LIKE Carly didn't want AJ to have Michael so she gave him to Jason. What's the difference? Carly and Nelle are practically the same person. 

I'm truly at a loss as to what's so evil about Nelle. So, she killed someone or tried to kill someone . . . so has Michael and practically everyone else on this show. What is her huge crime? It can't be giving away her kid. Maxie did that too! 

Edited by lala2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Carly bouncing around town to complain about the women she hates is not must see TV. I really wish Nina had just told her to mind her own business. I don't understand her plan but I am down with the speculation that she is Nelles mom instead of Willows. And since Nelle is just a twist on Carly, they can have her and Valentine get married to try and get custody of William.

I am tired of Spinelli. Glad Sams plan was ruined.

Of course Sonny and Jason get to barge into Jordans home and tell her what she needs to do and hint at what they will do with no consequences. I hope Cyrus kidnaps Carly when he gets out and tapes her mouth shut. Not sure why Jordan thinks TJ will go free once Cyrus is out. She supposedly worked with him and somehow was one of his top goons but she seems to be an idiot now and needs Harmony to tell her how Cyrus works.

I am quickly losing interest in the Nik/Ava story.

Edited by Thatoneshow
  • Love 1