Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Jason shoved Moss today. How dare he?

There are no penalties severe enough.

Jason is just jealous because Moss has more fans than he does.  #teammoss

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Someone please explain Elizabeth's hair.

Violet has a much better grip on her dialogue than Sonny has on his.

Sam's hair looks better, clothes look worse.

Which is worse: the continuing stupidity of Jordan or the continuing stupidity of Brook/Lulu?

Why can't we keep Britt?

• Love 6

Too. Much. Violet. The little girl who plays her is cute, but when they're giving me scene after scene of adults fawning over her, and the scenes are making points that are so obvious and drawn out, it's having a negative effect. It's like the bad old days of Emma in the Sabreeeeena period.  

In the midst of all that forced cuteness, Anna and Finn talked about setting a wedding date. You know what that means. Rebecca Budig must be making another return.  

I still like Ava and Nikolas, and that scene at the hospital couldn't have gone better if Ava had planned it. It's so Elizabeth to defend someone she's mad at because someone she hates is horning in on her act.  

I usually think Steve Burton does okay with what he has to do, but he was off his game in those scenes in Sonny's kitchen. He was playing Jason's "thinking" and "realizations" about Cyrus and the PCPD in a broad, telegraphic way. It was almost funny. All that was missing was a cartoon light bulb over his head.  Maybe the moss is Steve's acting kryptonite, and that's why he tried to shove it away.  

• Love 1
18 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Jason shoved Moss today. How dare he?

He then glared at it with the Jason death stare, so it knows to back the fuck off. 

I want to play poker with Jordan some time cuz her "Who me? Hiding something?" face is the worst. Her eyebrows deserve a daytime Emmy. And Curtis would never be this stupid about TJ. 

Hey y'all, just read on another message Board that GH's statement is: They have enough episodes until at least April 19. As of now, the cast is on break until April 10. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, paisley said:

Which is worse: the continuing stupidity of Jordan or the continuing stupidity of Brook/Lulu?

Both are equally stupid, IMO, and show the continuing complete lack of any creativity on this fakakta show.

1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Too. Much. Violet. The little girl who plays her is cute, but when they're giving me scene after scene of adults fawning over her, and the scenes are making points that are so obvious and drawn out, it's having a negative effect.

Ugh, same here. The show always pushes the "cute" kid actors way too far.

1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Maybe the moss is Steve's acting kryptonite, and that's why he tried to shove it away.  

It always cracks me up when SBu tries to act. There's no subtlety at all.

10 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

With Lucy so busy with Deception, is she going to have time to put together The Nurses' Ball this year? No one had even mentioned it.

Lucy mentioned the NB when she briefly ran into Valentin at the MetroCourt, but I wonder if there's enough time IRL to slap together something. I'd be very surprised if the show resumed taping in mid-April.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'd be very surprised if the show resumed taping in mid-April.

Me too, but I hope it’s not too long after that. An extended break could be the final death blow to this show. Unless they keep people interested by doing something creative with the reruns, which you know they won’t.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Me too, but I hope it’s not too long after that. An extended break could be the final death blow to this show. Unless they keep people interested by doing something creative with the reruns, which you know they won’t.

Maybe not. Many shows not just daytime have shutdown. 

Sports/entertainment has been significantly shut down as well.. 

More people are stuck at home so GH may get some viewers back during this time.

When everything eventually (hopefully) get back to normal, GH will be able to go back in production. 

• Love 1

BL is being written as such an immature, bratty, self-absorbed character that she could be a peer of Josslyn. She conveniently left out the part about talking trash regarding Olivia's son and ex-daughter-in-law which started that brawl.  Ned intervening when BL made a motion to hit/fight Olivia for telling her the truth makes BL look like she's trash. So now she wants to sell her shares to the sleaze to get revenge on her disloyal family? Ugh.

Now the drama is that Wiley got hurt (or sick?) while under Michael's care.  I guess that means Michael and Willow will get married within days to "secure" custody. Speaking of, Nina looks even more desperate and stupid by hiring Nelle. 

Jordan confessing her sins to Sonny and Jason makes me want to gag. I assume Sonny wants Jordan to release Cyrus from jail so he can have Jason kill him. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Jordan confessing her sins to Sonny and Jason makes me want to gag.

And thus begins the Police Commissioner being in bed, so to speak, with Sonny.

*Longs for the days when Mac or Robert would've rather cut off an ear than have that happen.*

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So KM is going from all black to lounge and dress wear.

Props to the actor who plays Curtis, having to say his lines with the distracting boob display going on across the table from him.

Ned:  It' my fault for putting you in a position you weren't prepared for.

Me:  Answering the phone and sending out packages?  I did that at my father's office when I was 12. Also booking appointments and filing.

I actually liked Maxie's outfit today. The skirt was a bit too long but otherwise, professional and attractive. I'm shocked.

Why is Sasha getting hysterical about Valentin being in "my company"? It was Lucy's idea, Lucy is the one getting investors. All Sasha seems to be doing is making phone calls.

42 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

*Longs for the days when Mac or Robert would've rather cut off an ear than have that happen.*

I would hope with Jordan confessing that she lied and faked evidence to frame Cyrus that even the dumb people in Port Charles would FIRE her immediately.

• Love 3

I didn't see the whole thing, but just a few thoughts.

ELQ doesn't have a defamation case against Lulu.  She didn't do anything illegal to get the information. And as far as we know she didn't make any false factual claims.  

I agree that sending out a contract shouldn't be that high-level of a task.  So, I think Michael telling Ned that he should have trained her more before giving her that responsibility was a bit ridiculous.  On the other hand you are fully responsible for what your subordinates do.  And yes, Brook, you deserve to be fired.  It's not even just that she leaked highly sensitive files, although that's the worst part.  But, it wouldn't have happened f she had waited to give her little desk tour after she had finished the one task Ned had given her.  She didn't even do it until he came out and asked her if she had.  Even then, she lied and said it was taken care of, and didn't bother scanning them.  I specifically remember he told her to scan them.

Jordan, if you need help saving your son, and you do, why not use the police force at your disposal rather than a mobster?  Or call in the FBI?  What?  Too crazy?

Does Maxie have history with Valentine?  I don't remember if she does. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

BL is being written as such an immature, bratty, self-absorbed character that she could be a peer of Josslyn. She conveniently left out the part about talking trash regarding Olivia's son and ex-daughter-in-law which started that brawl.  Ned intervening when BL made a motion to hit/fight Olivia for telling her the truth makes BL look like she's trash. So now she wants to sell her shares to the sleaze to get revenge on her disloyal family? Ugh.

I was really annoyed with her trying to deflect.  It's Lulu's fault that she leaked it.  Lulu started the fight.  Chase got in the way of my fist.  

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Anyone who would throw his or her lot in with Sonny when Robert F! Scorpio is the DA is terminally stupid and deserves whatever happens. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Maxie is/was close to Nina and had a ring side seat to seeing that relationship blow up several times.

She is also best friends with Lulu whom has contentious relationship with Valentin over Charlotte.

Finally, she is involved with Peter who has his own murky history with Valentin.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Valentin has been married and engaged to Nina, sister (actually bio cousin) of Maxie's late husband, Nathan.  So Valentin has been Maxie's on-again, off-again brother-in-law and mostly off-again uncle to James. Valentin knew who Peter was at the time that Peter lured Faison out, and kept silent. Maxie has stood by Nina and helped plan with her as as married or got back together with Valentin. She was also suspicious of Valentin and Sasha lying to Nina before the fake daughter arrangement was exposed.  

20 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Liz being all agog that the hospital would hire Britt?

Sweetie, your husband, a FORMER SERIAL KILLER WHO TURNED PEOPLE INTO ART, was permitted to work at the same hospital, WITH CHILDREN.

So climb down off your moral high horse a bit.

I love Franco, but I couldn't agree more w/you. Franco is a reformed serial killer, and he works at the hospital, so why can't they re-hire Britt? I loved Brad, and they let him continue to work there after falsifying several lab tests! I'm sure other murderers and criminals work there. Liesel was COS! 

I guess they just wanted those two to fight, and for Ava to continue her plan of getting Nikolas to cheat on her w/Liz or Britt. I doubt she cares who. LOL! I loved Britt calling her "Nurse Perfect." I love Britt and hope she sticks around for awhile. 

14 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So KM is going from all black to lounge and dress wear. I’m not sure what to make of it. It looks like a concerted effort to try something new but I’m not sure if I like it or not. Also, who’s decision was it?

I'm in the minority b/c I liked her look yesterday. I even told my sister that Sam looked really nice for once. LOL! I loved the hair, and the earrings. I loved the color. She's usually head to toe in black. It was nice seeing her wearing something different for once. I didn't love the pants w/the top, but at least it wasn't a black tee and some black/blue jeans. 

----------

I loved Olivia telling off Brooklyn! That was the best part of today's episode. At the end of the day, Brooklyn lost ELQ millions (I didn't watch so I'm not sure what she did or how that happened)! I do know that would get anyone fired. Olivia was dead right about that. Brooklyn needs to grow up. She's not owed a job b/c she's Ned's daughter. She's been gone for years and only strolled back in town b/c her music didn't work out (or whatever happened there. . . . I don't know b/ I didn't watch that either). It's not like she even wants to work at ELQ. She was just there b/c she had nothing better to do and nowhere else to go. It is hard to have sympathy for her. But if I did have any sympathy for her, it was gone when she sold her stocks to the enemy. I know she's upset, but she didn't need to do that. Brooklyn has proven she's selfish, completely disloyal, and cannot be trusted.  She's a brat. I cannot stand her. 

Does anyone else feel like Jordan's face just looks stupid at certain moments? I'm not sure what the actress is going for, but in some of her scenes today, she just looked dumb. LOL! 

Oh, poor Wylie is sick. Who cares? I'm beyond sick of hearing about Wylie!!

Edited by lala2
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

More people are stuck at home so GH may get some viewers back during this time.

That may be happening, although I don't know in what numbers. I saw a Facebook post from a friend I didn't know had ever watched. She just commented that it was comforting to come back after ten years and see so many of the same faces.

Someone who had been away that long would see a lot of complete holdovers (same actor and character both) in the main cast. Laura, Sonny, Carly, Jax, Jason, Sam, Elizabeth, Alexis, Maxie, Anna...maybe Michael, depending on how precise "ten years" was. Chad Duell is coming up on a decade next month. In fact, his taking over from Drew Garrett was announced ten years ago tomorrow. Plus a lot of the recurring people: Bobbie, Scott, Lucy, Kevin, Monica, Ned, Olivia, Robert, Mac, Felicia, Diane, Epiphany. I'm not sure which group Spinelli is in, but he's another veteran from the aughts.

• Love 2

My issue with Britt getting her job back so easily is that she committed a crime against her patient and used hospital resources to do it.  

Stealing Lante's embryo and implanting it in herself and having Brad cover it up with her (using hospital resources) is probably one of the smaller crimes of PC history, but I do look sideways at her getting rehired at that hospital.  

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Liesl shot Liz and was still allowed to work at the hospital.  They handwave everything.

She didn't just shot Liz. She held her hostage in her own home (which can be defined as kidnaping by law) and after that got the job as CoS at GH...it is even worse. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, ouinason said:

My issue with Britt getting her job back so easily is that she committed a crime against her patient and used hospital resources to do it.  

I might find it more unbelievable if what Britt had gone to jail for was the Lante embryo stuff, but it wasn't.  And it's apparently taken her a long, looong while to get her license reinistated.   It's not like she was handed it when she got spung.  So it's somewhat handwaveable for me in the world of Soaps!

Also, hey Felix?  You know who else committed a crime against her patient and used hospital resources to do it?  Sabrina, your bestie, when she swapped out Ava's medication and almost killed a baby.  And who was all ready to cover that up for her?  Felix!  So again, some of these poeple need to climb down off their moral high horse.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Did Harmony tell Willow "when you were given to me?" instead of "when I gave birth to you," when she was speaking with her?

Yep after the scenes with Nina looking at that damned necklace. I am waiting for either Harmony or Willow to finally pull the other half of that heart.

So I guess if Maxie tries to get her job back at Crimson, she is going to find out about Nina hiring Nelle. So back she goes to Deception and Valentin.

And the only reason Nina hired Nelle was to help Michael with his custody. Meanwhile Willow is going to blast her, once again heating up hostilities between them.

6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Did Harmony tell Willow "when you were given to me?" instead of "when I gave birth to you," when she was speaking with her?

She said "when you came into my life," I assume because the writers want us to think hmm..maybe that's because she adopted Willow and Nina is actually her bio mother. Seriously, Show, just let the "Nina wants a biological daughter" stuff go.  Harmony looks like she could be Willow's mother, they have an established back story and believable mother-daughter chemistry, just leave it be. Willow does not deserve to deal with all of Nina's baggage.

• Love 8

I am really enjoying Britt's return to the show; and I wish that she could stay.  Her scenes show that she has real ties to the canvas; and she actually fits into multiple storylines.  Plus, she's another doctor on General HOSPITAL!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Yep after the scenes with Nina looking at that damned necklace. I am waiting for either Harmony or Willow to finally pull the other half of that heart.

I think that they pretty much anviled Harmony's death today. Willow could find the other half when she goes to clean out Harmony's things from the halfway house.

And now Nina has hired Nelle to work for her, so that's not going to end well.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, lala2 said:

At the end of the day, Brooklyn lost ELQ millions (I didn't watch so I'm not sure what she did or how that happened)!

She did a video tour of her desk and posted it to Facebook.  On her desk was a confidential contract to buy or merge with a local drug manufacturing plant, which would end up with a bunch of locals losing their jobs.  Lulu found it and exposed it and the drug company pulled out due to the bad publicity.

• Love 1

Sonny was way out of line to demand Jordan tell him what's going on with Cyrus. Ugh, he's such a tool. His attitude is so gross.

If Cyrus was such a bad guy, he should have been in Supermax, not some lame state pen.

Brook Lynn is an idiot, but I'll give her credit: She went to the Q mansion to take her lumps, even if she blamed it all on Lulu. (Some of it was justified—Lulu did start the fight.) The sad thing is that even if Ned had given Brook Lynn another chance, she'd mess it up again. Her heart is not in anything except her music. She should try to get a job at Whispering Pines.

I couldn't care less about Wiley. He can die, please. Michael shouldn't be saddled with a kid, and then we'd get rid of Nelle, too. I love Chloe Lanier when she plays Nelle as someone who needles Carly every chance she gets, but this story is criminally stupid and dull.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

She did a video tour of her desk and posted it to Facebook.  On her desk was a confidential contract to buy or merge with a local drug manufacturing plant, which would end up with a bunch of locals losing their jobs.  Lulu found it and exposed it and the drug company pulled out due to the bad publicity.

The hysteria of "She lost ELQ millions!" made me roll my eyes.  If this deal is truly dead, try partnering with another firm.

And if it was going to result in a local factory being shut down, there was going to be a lot of bad publicity for ELQ when it came out (and therefore a legitimate reason for Lulu to report it).  It was a stupid thing to post that to Facebook and not have any sense of confidentiality but it's not the end of the company.

40 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I couldn't care less about Wiley. He can die, please. Michael shouldn't be saddled with a kid, and then we'd get rid of Nelle, too. I love Chloe Lanier when she plays Nelle as someone who needles Carly every chance she gets, but this story is criminally stupid and dull.

Oh, so much so.

They're counting on us rooting for Michael, Carly and Sonny to get his son back from that horrible Nelle so it doesn't matter if the story is bad. It's all in the feels.

7 hours ago, Blackie said:

Sasha's dress looked like the kind of dress Lucy used to were, totally form fitting.  It didn't really look that good on her

I noticed that too. For a moment I actually mistook her for Lucy. And speaking of fashion, BL wore slacks today for the first time ever, I believe.

Why didn't Valentin run to a judge with Lulu's cat fight video and ask for full custody of Charlotte? 

Wow, Jordan, it didn't take much for you to spill your sad, incriminating story to the local mob, the "heroes" in this story.  The little wimmen needs help, let Sonny fix things for you.  And Jason instantly figures out the Harmony connection <rme>.

Didn't Nelle get a considerable amount of money from Valentin?  Why would she need a job?  She could just say she's ready to be a full-time stay at home mom to Wiley and has the means to do so.  Michael's time off is only temporary -- he will dump the kid with a nanny and go back to CEO-ing at ELQ.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm wondering (hoping) if Chloe Lanier is going to be around (just not on contract) for a while like JPS. I hope so because I love her. It seems to me since she's come back under this writing team that Nelle is being written more as the "bad girl" to Willow's "good girl" rather than a villain. And having that dynamic is such a soap staple and I think works better and keeps CL around.

I also wonder if because of the change of actresses (Cynthia Watros from Michelle Stafford as Nina) and how long it's been, plus with the addition of Harmony--which the show seems to be sticking with as Willow's mother at this point at least, if they are going to change what once was the obvious plan of having Willow as Nina's daughter. What if it turns out to be Nelle instead? (Yes, I know there was that line today, but that could just be to string the expectation of Willow as Nina's daughter along since it's been built up so long now--forever it seems--as that.)

I mean, yeah, it probably will still be Willow, but I personally would love for it to be Nelle. It gives her ties to the canvas--whether people like it or not, Nina is tied to the canvas with her relationship with Maxie--and if Nelle is Nina's daughter, that will change perceptions. Nina will soften towards her, Maxie will follow... and that will lead to other things. Because they both had issues with losing and then getting their children, they will be on her side in wanting to have time with Wiley.

Plus, I'm still holding onto that hope of something happening witIh Nelle and Valentine--they did throw in that line about her asking him out for a drink, even if he refused. Imagine the drama should something actually happen with Nelle and Valentine... and then boom! it comes out that Nelle is actually Nina's daughter.

The thing is I'm thinking now is that there really is simply no drama anymore with Willow as Nina's daughter, but with Nelle... there is so much possibility and story to be had.

I mean, I do think that this head-writing team has done a good job of setting long-term, umbrella stories up. Who would have thought that Jordan's text about an old colleague dying that upset her would have turned into something that involved the return (and death) of Taggert, a mob war leading to multiple shoot-outs and kidnappings, the arrival of Trina's mother, a past relationship with Curtis, his likelihood--albeit hidden at this point--fathering of Trina, Trina and Cam's first kiss, TJ and Molly's relationship woes, Harmony's early release, etc.

I mean, yeah, that one text (or phone call, I don't remember which) has, in a few months, encompassed several characters and storylines. So, yeah, I can believe that it's possible that Valentine buying those shares from Nelle was just a set-up for an eventual entanglement of a mother/daughter relationship fraught with so much backstory issues further messed up by something happening with Nelle and Valentine. Maybe.

Or I could be completely wrong and they're still going with the Willow as Nina's daughter route, and Nelle will find out and use it to her advantage. If they do, it will be a shame because there's so much more story and drama with Nelle as her daughter.

Edited by driver18
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Putting aside that absolute WTF outfit she had on yesterday, could Sam be more low energy?  She should get her iron checked.

Honestly, I'm kind of worried about KeMo. Sam's always been low energy, but lately something is different. She seems off. Every piece of dialogue she spits out lately just sounds so forced and stilted. Maybe she's not into the show anymore.

Edited by teenj12
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

She said "when you came into my life," I assume because the writers want us to think hmm..maybe that's because she adopted Willow and Nina is actually her bio mother. Seriously, Show, just let the "Nina wants a biological daughter" stuff go.  Harmony looks like she could be Willow's mother, they have an established back story and believable mother-daughter chemistry, just leave it be. Willow does not deserve to deal with all of Nina's baggage.

That is funny, I wasn't listening to the dialogue, I think I was on the phone, but just looking at the screen, I was thinking Willow doesn't look anything like Harmony.

12 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

True but I also think she looks like she could be Silas Clay’s daughter.

I also wondered if Nina’s child could be Nelle.  That would be more interesting than it being Willow.  I mean, I like Willow as a character but find her less compelling than Nelle.  I never find Nelle’s scenes boring.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

With Lucy so busy with Deception, is she going to have time to put together The Nurses' Ball this year? No one had even mentioned it.

I certainly hope not. Although we probably won't have to worry about it since production is shut down and they apparently only have enough episodes in the can for another 2 weeks.

18 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Wylie spends two weeks with Michael.

Wylie has to be rushed to the hospital. 

don't suppose there's even the remotest possibility that they'll discover he really ISN'T Michael's kid after all? (sigh) a girl can dream can't she? 

• Love 6

Show was too eager in showing that Sonny can hurt Cyrus by having Jason go GiJoeCartoon!Violence in having the death count in blowing up the warehouse be less than rescuing Cam and Trina, and only having the contents worth millions be the only casualty. Now we have Sonny and Jason going all "We CAN'T retaliate or hurt Cyrus or even kidnap him and put him on a meat hook!" It makes them look impotent (pun intended for Sonny) all of a sudden, rather than have Cyrus be all-powerful, and THEN have Sonny/Jason find a weakness.

I'm also cribbing that Spinelli is being held to do Cyrus' dirty work because Cyrus has threatened Ellie.

13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny was way out of line to demand Jordan tell him what's going on with Cyrus. Ugh, he's such a tool. His attitude is so gross.

If Cyrus was such a bad guy, he should have been in Supermax, not some lame state pen.

Brook Lynn is an idiot, but I'll give her credit: She went to the Q mansion to take her lumps, even if she blamed it all on Lulu. (Some of it was justified—Lulu did start the fight.) The sad thing is that even if Ned had given Brook Lynn another chance, she'd mess it up again. Her heart is not in anything except her music. She should try to get a job at Whispering Pines.

They could show Brook Lynn floundering at her job without her being this much of a screw up. Devil Wears Prada was no joke (and not surprising since the author was an assistant to Anna Witour) the job to a CEO of a major business is incredibly hard. While I am all for more characters who are in some sort of health care job, I feel like that not be appropriate for her character. I really think BL needed to be shown working longer at ELQ than a couple days. A month, maybe even a few months would have done it. Really have BL see her dad in full business mode, where he chastises her for what she perceives as completely minor oversights. Heck, since the show loves contrived scenarios, they can come up with a bullshit excuse for Maxie to be at ELQ for something, and have BL and Ned witness Maxie almost effortlessly handle a problem that BL was struggling to take care, because she worked under Kate Howard and carried Nina Reeves at Crimson. That way in a few months, BL and Ned can come to together and realize no matter how hard BL is trying, she is still doing a terrible job and part ways. 

However after what Lulu did, at least have it discovered that Spencer tampered with the election machine and have her leak the story to a reporter rival of Lulu's. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

However after what Lulu did, at least have it discovered that Spencer tampered with the election machine and have her leak the story to a reporter rival of Lulu's. 

I would love that.  That little snot needs to be held accountable.

When Harmony spouted that WTF phrase about Willow "coming into my life" not long after Nina was looking at that g.d. half a locket I thought "the story that never gets going yet never dies" is having its eleventieth ressurection.

If laughing when Michael flew down the stairs screaming about getting Wiley to the hospital is wrong, I don't want to be right.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6